PDA

View Full Version : Any of you guys successfully 'retire' from going to these MLs, FLs etc?

AUDIFANSG
25-11-2021, 12:09 PM
Ive been 'cheonging' for the last 15 years and I find it really hard to quit this habit. IMO as long as you have money, love ones never find out or contract some sorta STDs, it is really hard to quit. Any of you guys have successfull quit? Please share your advice, tks

NiceNClean
25-11-2021, 01:38 PM
Ive been 'cheonging' for the last 15 years and I find it really hard to quit this habit. IMO as long as you have money, love ones never find out or contract some sorta STDs, it is really hard to quit. Any of you guys have successfull quit? Please share your advice, tks

If I could turn around the question to you – why do you want to quit?

I feel like if you have a strong enough motivation, you will find the means to break any habit. So it will all come down to how much you want to stop and what your reasons are to keep that resolve strong.

For me, even though I used to cheong quite hard a few years ago, I’ve stopped for a while now because I’m getting married soon and don’t want to screw that up. So now I just lurk and share my 2 cents haha. Hope this helps :)

Drooler
25-11-2021, 03:15 PM
officially retired 10yrs back when i found other ways to obtain release for free with benefits

StupidCharsiew
25-11-2021, 03:53 PM
I never quit but chiong less. Also now got Covid and so many prata flipping so that plays a part too.

AUDIFANSG
25-11-2021, 04:52 PM
officially retired 10yrs back when i found other ways to obtain release for free with benefits

by that u mean marriage? lol

Penguin23
25-11-2021, 05:02 PM

You will get tired one day, and you will want quality sex instead of just casual meaningless fucks. Seeing a new pussy is always nice, especially when it is attached to a hot body and a gorgeous girl but fucking a girl like an animal will lose its appeal after a while. When we men get older, feelings become more important than just the physical release so you look for sex with feelings, more like making love rather than just a hot fuck

When you're young, you have too much sperm, and not enough money or time. When you become older and more established, you want to conserve your precious sperm for one or two damn good fucks instead of always hunting and cheonging for new pussy.

Retired for 2 years plus now, with the same girl and thankfully things have been going well. Never had any other pussy except hers, not really looking to chiong either. Over the years, have fucked a lot, enjoyed myself like hell and "played enough". I am thankful and grateful to be where I am today.

loneyheart
25-11-2021, 05:03 PM
Not hard to retired especially encounter so many disappointment svc compare to good old days
So many senior bros had MIA liao
Saving a lot of $$$ :)

Drooler
25-11-2021, 07:10 PM
by that u mean marriage? lol

hahaha since when is marriage free sia? and marriage is revocation of freedom and benefits leh. bro u work for ROM one sibo dont bluff me leh

Qwerty_Again
25-11-2021, 08:09 PM
✋🏻😇

Find a good SO & ur itch will be squashed, & so will your nuts.

daring70
29-11-2021, 11:00 AM
retired when i got married ... didn't last very long and i go back in after about 2 to 3 years, too much unhappiness while married ...

cavemao
29-11-2021, 12:01 PM
stop for more than 3 years already, i think last year fell to temptation and went once with neighbour but after that the ktv cluster come and decided just stay away for now, surprisingly don't really miss it although occasionally will see the local FL dome and sibeh gian.....

i realise alot of it that particular day maybe saw a hot OL zg or just got strong urges...... so i will pcc that day and usually will quell the urge hehe

Ha79
29-11-2021, 09:56 PM
stop for 7 years since my youngest child was born...

till now never chiong FL n massage...

divert attention to other hobby

WinterMelonTree
29-11-2021, 11:20 PM
You will get tired one day, and you will want quality sex instead of just casual meaningless fucks. Seeing a new pussy is always nice, especially when it is attached to a hot body and a gorgeous girl but fucking a girl like an animal will lose its appeal after a while. When we men get older, feelings become more important than just the physical release so you look for sex with feelings, more like making love rather than just a hot fuck

When you're young, you have too much sperm, and not enough money or time. When you become older and more established, you want to conserve your precious sperm for one or two damn good fucks instead of always hunting and cheonging for new pussy.

Retired for 2 years plus now, with the same girl and thankfully things have been going well. Never had any other pussy except hers, not really looking to chiong either. Over the years, have fucked a lot, enjoyed myself like hell and "played enough". I am thankful and grateful to be where I am today.

Wah so true bro!! Want to up your points but the button vanished liao. 1 good quality piak is equivalent to 5 generic meaningless piaks.

Penguin23
30-11-2021, 12:47 AM
Wah so true bro!! Want to up your points but the button vanished liao. 1 good quality piak is equivalent to 5 generic meaningless piaks.

The best piaks are those where the girl really really wants you to cum inside.....and when you're cumming she will squeeze every drop and make sure your balls are empty.

No FL can match that kind of service, so if you ever find someone like that, don't ever let go......

lookingaround
30-11-2021, 08:36 AM
why not? Thanks to xi jin ping, i have successfully quit china scene 6 years ago!

diputs1269
30-11-2021, 08:45 AM
The best piaks are those where the girl really really wants you to cum inside.....and when you're cumming she will squeeze every drop and make sure your balls are empty.

No FL can match that kind of service, so if you ever find someone like that, don't ever let go......

So far have not meet one yet.

Lucky you to experience one, cheers!

victorlee10
30-11-2021, 12:53 PM
Have stopped for 2 years now not because I’m quitting just that quality girls are getting less and less after covid19. Now waiting for Geylang to reopen. I see calling FL as something desirable. Like women enjoy going for spa treatments or buying expensive bags while I love fucking syt. When Geylang was still open I used to visit yitiaolongs and have the FL bath me on the waterbed. The waterbed + FJ would take a full hour and you will feel completely satisfied after the fuck. Even after married and kids I find it hard to quit or rather there is no need to quit. Id rather have regular, spaced out, fucks with FL than to quit then regret it when I’m old. By then even if you want to fuck your dick might not cooperate

ichigo_ichie
30-11-2021, 01:17 PM
i have stopped too. The risk of getting caught at HC or contact tracing manage to convince the kiasee me to stop this activity. Also, current batch are getting worse, last time at least half will shower with you and most will go full nude as SOP really put me off.

So with these 2 main reasons, I managed to get over this unhealthy hobby.