PDA

View Full Version : Shortest sex you've had..

surbana
04-05-2008, 08:54 PM
Well feel a bit paiseh. Mine is less than a minute especially with FLs. It is too excited??

junkie2807
04-05-2008, 10:03 PM
Well feel a bit paiseh. Mine is less than a minute especially with FLs. It is too excited??

Don't worry bro subana, it happens to me too. If I'm really horny & me very sexually attracted to the FL or S.O. I can also come within minutes. Premature ejeculation is a common problem I guess, just that because of pride, most of us will not admit it. Nevertheless, it is a condition that can be treated or minimized.

Nothing to paiseh at all. I believe there are others less foruntate than us.

Ja neh!!!

surbana
04-05-2008, 10:23 PM
Normally the FL will have a cheeky laugh at me for premature ejuculation. Guess in their mind they hope most of the customers have this problem too.

junkie2807
04-05-2008, 10:31 PM
Normally the FL will have a cheeky laugh at me for premature ejuculation. Guess in their mind they hope most of the customers have this problem too.

Of course!!! You pay for 30 mins per session & if you make full use of it, the WL can only have 2 customers per hour. If you cum quickly & only use up any length of time less than 30 mins, she can have more customers which means more income.

Ja neh!!!

old_yet_horny
04-05-2008, 11:31 PM
TS,

Dun worry... You're not alone.

Once happened to me when I was in M'sia.. Petaling Jaya.. There's this HC Hotel Armada..

I chose the gal who looks very much like my ex colleague...

When in the room, she gave me a short cat bath, 2 mins Bbbj and when she wanted to ride me, she untie her long and silky hair as she climb on top of me, started to swing those hair like what you see in Pantene advertisement..Once my junior is in her love hole, I could feel the cum brewing up and not suprisingly... within 5 rides... I am done...:p

That was the shortest I ever had...:o

topcook1
04-05-2008, 11:36 PM
TS,

It always happens to me too. You can check all the FRs which I had wrote at least 95 % I had cum too fast. Normally when they perform BJ or massage my dick I will buay tahanz and quickly push them away..However normally after few strokes game over. On the other hand when I had sex with my OC it will last for more than 8 mins with different positions. Sigh

chrysler
04-05-2008, 11:57 PM
TS,

It always happens to me too. You can check all the FRs which I had wrote at least 95 % I had cum too fast. Normally when they perform BJ or massage my dick I will buay tahanz and quickly push them away..However normally after few strokes game over. On the other hand when I had sex with my OC it will last for more than 8 mins with different positions. Sigh

NO........ a full 8 minutes? You're a stud.... :)
I hope for your wife's sake she's had an orgasm before. ;) You better make sure to go down on her often to make up for your inadequacies.

Sorry absolutely could not resist. Please zap.

wanmalay
05-05-2008, 12:06 AM
Sometimes i have his problem too when im too excited :D Shortest time was around 3 mins. Sometimes cant cum. Sometimes last like superman ;) Maybe something wrong with my didi :(

Prostate Intact
05-05-2008, 12:10 AM
Think this kind of thing happens when you are younger...

I remember one of my ex and I were together after she split with me for another guy! So I was playing cool when I was with her that evening (did not ask where her bf went!).

We were in a room and suddenly she got the heat. She pulled her shorts together with her panties down and went on top of me. Managed to pull my weapon out in time for her to sit on me. The moment she did that and as my bro entered her slippery slit.... I shot the cum!!!! One stroke and that's it!

She must have been thinking, 'Heng ah, I changed boyfriend' :D

Sexmanican
05-05-2008, 12:33 AM
Shortest takes about 15mins

nakamara
05-05-2008, 01:39 AM
If my memory serve me right, it's about 10mins with a Lor18 cat40 (my regular).

That was right after my 2 weeks confinement in BMT...so you guys know la. Felt quite embarassed nontheless :p

jtlow
05-05-2008, 01:42 AM

Bro, at least you're better than me.

I have once 1st thrust & that is & another time was about to insert

Cant cure for me :(

NoDa
05-05-2008, 03:56 AM
If my memory serve me right, it's about 10mins with a Lor18 cat40 (my regular).

That was right after my 2 weeks confinement in BMT...so you guys know la. Felt quite embarassed nontheless :p

Talking about this incident, i remember 1st book out for me, i took less than 10 mins to cum and the WL took the cd and disturbed me, wah so much! :p

JediSkull
05-05-2008, 04:17 AM
hmmm..... my shortest would be the times I PCC to get hard till point of shooting my 2nd or 3rd shot then push in pump a few times and fire......... my1st shot usually hard come by. WLs always ask me go find them as 1st or last customer so they wun tire out. :(

jojojojo1989
05-05-2008, 09:27 AM
i still rmb my first time in collage wif my ex. we were at her house. damnit after the foreplay of kissing and licking i force my jewel into her hole despite it veri tight and afetr 3 very deep and hard thrusts i cum. still rmb taht veri clearly.

Xena
05-05-2008, 09:37 AM
For me, if really want, within a minute can cum .... just penetrate and pump hard .... sure to cum :D

ekemono
05-05-2008, 10:09 AM
I also ever 1 min.
Some donkey years ago. This ex gf who had petted with me for almost 2 months then that very lucky day i get to bonk her 1st time.
You know?? the high craving accumulated so much, undress and immediately enter her. thrust in missionary for a while, then shoot out a huge load until the barley juice kena her hair and nostril/mouth.

After that i keep bonking her every other day. Still miss her tight pussy...:(

ddog
05-05-2008, 10:25 AM
Don't worry too much. When I had my first virgin sex with my 1st gf, I shot in around 3mins, dissapointed her. She was a virgin then, tight as well. I got embarassed and ego down the drain.
The trick is mind control. It's all in the head. My latest ex gf takes a longgg time to cum (more than 30-40mins, usually 1hr on average or more). Had to settle with foreplay, fingering and hell lot of thrusting. Agree with some bros here
1. don't be too eager, don't only concentrate on yourself and your own pleasure, you'll come v fast
2. concentrate on the gal as well, see her reaction but don't take it in the head, keep thinking I want her to cum song song
3. Try to act cocky while having sex helps too, like thinking "I'm gonna f*** your brains out"
4. When you're about to cum try to think something neutral like your fav food or something that bores you. Thinking of your crush, etc would just accelerate it, lol. When cumming take it slow, kiss her more, etc.

Our love sessions can last between 1hr-3hrs each time. That is, if my little bro hasn't gone soft from it.

dom_okada
05-05-2008, 01:00 PM
i remember the time when i was in one of the HC. The lady was rimming my ass. She said something which i thought was whtr i felt good and i replied ok. Without preparing myself, i felt my ass poked for the first time in my life. The feeling was just incredible and i came then and there, without getting stiff.

It was then i realised she had asked if it is ok for her to poke my ass (one of her specialty i think)
The lady was pretty apologetic but partially my fault as well becos i did not hear her properly.

Flavoured
05-05-2008, 01:16 PM
it was a cool morning, i was sleeping, and she was next to me... she grabed my dick, i woke up, i inserted without thought(unprotected somemore) i pumped for like 30 secs, i came (tiny bit), withdrew and returned to sleep...

BushTracker
05-05-2008, 01:27 PM
Haha.. looks like I am not alone.

Always the same with paid service. the shortest would be in Shanghai massage. The girl was massaging my crack with me on my tummy.. cannot tahan and came before she had a chance to hai di lau yue. damn paisay.

One more time in SG, some HC. after agreeing on the terms, the girl did a little catbath, then she cap me using her mouth. I just ejaculated in the process of capping. Damn, that must be the easiest $100 she made.

JWNY
05-05-2008, 01:32 PM
didn't bonk for a month once...and i blew with an FL within 3 minutes flat...so i paid for another round :D

Breathing helps...and not getting too excited. As for my other half...sometimes 10 minutes also still pumping :o

JWNY

alex18122003
05-05-2008, 01:36 PM
Breathing helps...and not getting too excited. As for my other half...sometimes 10 minutes also still pumping

JWNY

shifu :p u should teach me better :D Hehehe

avarita
05-05-2008, 02:31 PM
I believe all this really depends when the last time, how often, and whether new at bonking ... for newly inducted sex fiend, haha. should be quite fast

cb_lover
05-05-2008, 02:58 PM
Don't worry too much. When I had my first virgin sex with my 1st gf, I shot in around 3mins, dissapointed her. She was a virgin then, tight as well. I got embarassed and ego down the drain.
The trick is mind control. It's all in the head. My latest ex gf takes a longgg time to cum (more than 30-40mins, usually 1hr on average or more). Had to settle with foreplay, fingering and hell lot of thrusting. Agree with some bros here
1. don't be too eager, don't only concentrate on yourself and your own pleasure, you'll come v fast
2. concentrate on the gal as well, see her reaction but don't take it in the head, keep thinking I want her to cum song song
3. Try to act cocky while having sex helps too, like thinking "I'm gonna f*** your brains out"
4. When you're about to cum try to think something neutral like your fav food or something that bores you. Thinking of your crush, etc would just accelerate it, lol. When cumming take it slow, kiss her more, etc.

Our love sessions can last between 1hr-3hrs each time. That is, if my little bro hasn't gone soft from it.

Good advice.

One of those thing that happened when I was younger was not providing any allowance at the end of the condom when u first put it on. So when you enter, you will feel the extra tightness from the rubber and shoot off very quickly :(:(

forumer
05-05-2008, 07:41 PM
when i was younger (P plate) and dunno how to tarik back when the feeling is there, about 2-3 min cum.. nowadays tarik skill better :) *phew*

Wizard69
05-05-2008, 07:44 PM
It is not the length of time that matters but how much you enjoy. I am amaze sometimes at brothers who go to great lengths to prolong the session - I guess that only matters when you are trying to impress the girl or please her.

nakamara
05-05-2008, 08:11 PM
It is not the length of time that matters but how much you enjoy. I am amaze sometimes at brothers who go to great lengths to prolong the session - I guess that only matters when you are trying to impress the girl or please her.

Sounds reasonable to me. But the girl would definitely enjoy more if you managed to last longer right?

Heard that pcc-ing too much and too fast will make you cum fast during sex. Any bros can verify? But I still pcc everyday though... :D

elth
05-05-2008, 08:39 PM
i heard from a FL that PCC will cum fast and not good for health ( dun really know the reason) and heard ppl who remove the front skin can really last super long as the head is expose so it become not sensitive.

for me i very irregular i sometime slow sometime fast till now still can't control for 1st round(usually when the gal ride on me). but 2nd round I last long and dun cum also can :p

nokia8888
05-05-2008, 09:11 PM
A few years back, i tried a 17 yr old local fl.
She was so tight, the moment i fully inserted my dick i came *faint*:(

Probably too excited about the fact that i had a 17 yr old spreading her legs in front of me:o

Ronaldo
05-05-2008, 09:34 PM
Well I guess thats why the some sauna in China gives you 2 shots... One shot upon the begining, and the next one is after the showering and catbath....

For WL, I think no point if you can fuck very long... The main point of calling an WL is to CUM right? And even if you can fuck for long period of time, the other party (WL) might be just waiting for the time to be over... Isnt that quite dumb?

I used to be very performance driven but a fellow bro Stano told me that the most important thing is to CUM so no point trying very hard...

Anyway practice makes perfect.....:D

dap26
05-05-2008, 10:01 PM
A few years back, i tried a 17 yr old local fl.
She was so tight, the moment i fully inserted my dick i came *faint*:(

Probably too excited about the fact that i had a 17 yr old spreading her legs in front of me:o

Ya bro,i think too excited makes u cum faster...

old_yet_horny
05-05-2008, 10:08 PM

Half agree with you....

If the gal that you're bonking so chio and sexy... Would you want to last a bit longer???:rolleyes:

porscheclub
05-05-2008, 10:17 PM

I remember one of my ex and I were together after she split with me for another guy! So I was playing cool when I was with her that evening (did not ask where her bf went!).

We were in a room and suddenly she got the heat. She pulled her shorts together with her panties down and went on top of me. Managed to pull my weapon out in time for her to sit on me. The moment she did that and as my bro entered her slippery slit.... I shot the cum!!!! One stroke and that's it!

:D KNN. This one damn funny.

Anyway, I can still come in probably less than a min if damn horny or woman did a super foreplay :p

I think worst is cannot stand. Ganna a period when bro is about to enter hole, went soft. Rubba rubba, suck suck still cannot wake up. Wah lau eh.... & the gal damn chio....

surbana
06-05-2008, 12:45 AM
i heard from a FL that PCC will cum fast and not good for health ( dun really know the reason) and heard ppl who remove the front skin can really last super long as the head is expose so it become not sensitive.

I was told that cum too fast might have the symtoms of diabetics or kidney problem. Any comments?

sibaysong4u
06-05-2008, 10:27 AM
I once finger a SYT Korean FL untill I so SONG and cum without entering her:D
Total Min. of sex: Zero:o

gkguy
06-05-2008, 11:02 AM
Hmmm, read all ur replies. some indeed is funny shit. But i guess it quite common for premature ejaculation.

Not everytime a person can go full length unless he sex everyday? but also will have a day he lost form rite?

I had several time made PRC FLs high till na beh, juice really splash out. But got times like only recently go to L18H18G01 she rode me for 2 mins? then change to missionary for like another 1 min and i know i cumming and wan to control, but then FUCK MAN! i unloaded! no control at all! That so embarassing! LOL!

So i guess it pretty alright to premature ejaculate. Unless u always la, then next time wanna go find prositutue, PCC first then go... give the whore a good one... :D Which sometimes i did esp i go for those China one... Dun waste the money.. loot them till they song then they will service u good good next time u find them

screwdriver
06-05-2008, 03:34 PM
I think worst is cannot stand. Ganna a period when bro is about to enter hole, went soft. Rubba rubba, suck suck still cannot wake up. Wah lau eh.... & the gal damn chio....

I also kena this in one or two occassion. Stand up only for less than 10 minutes, and went soft again. It was so paisei, but still paid cause my problem.

Probably due to too tired from work mentally but didn't realized it, and tot can de-stress by the WL. So how did you manage to overcome the problem?

For me, make sure my body is in top condition before engaging their service.

JrBoy
06-05-2008, 04:34 PM
I once finger a SYT Korean FL untill I so SONG and cum without entering her:D
Total Min. of sex: Zero:o

Bro, i also got this kind of happening before. It happened when i was a teenager, i stumbled upon my female friend when she was bathing and she didnt know i was there and i came straight in my pants. OMG :eek: the feeling is damn shiok.

draco76x
06-05-2008, 04:38 PM
Last time, with my ex with my first time having sex, I last less then
2 mins will I'm inside her, feel very disappointed.

Second time, I do some preparation, before I have sex with her, I "DIY" first
about 1 hour before as I read a book before this can last me longer. :rolleyes:
Really, it does last me longer, I last about 10-12 mins, but due to still new
& excited, can't go further.

Then, practise & practise with my ex (skipping "DIY"), I can go roughly
6-10mins.

But, lately, after broke off with her 3-4 years, go batam with my friends, I
can't last 1 mins, I thought that I had problems as I don't have
sex quite longtime. :eek:

Try back old method, "DIY" first than have sex, but no use, become tired &
don't have disire to do her.

Then try to control my emotion, sometime can sometime cannot, really fraustring. :mad:

I thought of taking pills, read the forums here, some bros is taking Magix, wan
to try see I can solve my problem or not but afraid that I have side-effect. :(

Seether
07-05-2008, 01:03 AM
I was told that cum too fast might have the symtoms of diabetics or kidney problem. Any comments?

nope. no such thing.

premature ejaculation is rarely physiological as most cases are spurred on by psychological dramas played out in the brain. in the rare event that it is a physiological occurrence, it is not a reflection of diabetes or kidney issues.

yetack17
08-05-2008, 11:26 AM
tis topics is pretty attract my interest......all the while i though that im abnormal,..........luckily im not the only 1, normally when i with my gf , i can have sex very long time, but then once with the HC lady.............im shoot and release very fast..........

topcook1
16-05-2008, 06:04 PM
nope. no such thing.

premature ejaculation is rarely physiological as most cases are spurred on by psychological dramas played out in the brain. in the rare event that it is a physiological occurrence, it is not a reflection of diabetes or kidney issues.

I was once told by one of a bro here inorder to prolong the ejaculation , you must imagine you are making love with your mother in law.

Davidoff9876
16-05-2008, 11:12 PM
I admit, I have a problem cumming quickly too. within max 2 minutes of real sex, I buay tahan liao :o:o

This is what I do; everytime before I visit a WL, I pcc one hour before that. or before I reach destination. As a result, the whole sexxion at least can last a few more minutes longer.

I also realised when I am sick, ie, flu, I also come longer than normal

comm
17-05-2008, 10:15 AM
Sometimes i have his problem too when im too excited :D Shortest time was around 3 mins. Sometimes cant cum. Sometimes last like superman ;) Maybe something wrong with my didi :(

me too ! i think maybe is depend on how attracted we are to the ger ??

slyer
17-05-2008, 05:02 PM
the first time i had sex with FL i cummed within 2mins very paiseh :o now can last longer practice makes perfect :D

i_12_have_fun
17-05-2008, 05:14 PM
i reckon to best answer this question will be to say a wet dream ?????

u think u had sex and ejaculation but it was just a dream. How's that ??:D

Da Vinci
17-05-2008, 06:10 PM
I was once told by one of a bro here inorder to prolong the ejaculation , you must imagine you are making love with your mother in law.

This is very funny!!! hahahaha!

boyboi
17-05-2008, 10:12 PM
I cummed when the WL was washing my didi... :D:p & shoot all over her tummy & we had a good laugh...lucky she gave me another session..this time last few min but in the end still did not get to poke her meimei leh...cos cummed in her mouth..all over within 10min...

ulysses84
18-05-2008, 11:56 AM
Basically if you are deprived of sex for a period of time, you will find it extremely hard to control or last when engaging in a mind blowing sex.

:p

slyer
18-05-2008, 02:17 PM
Basically if you are deprived of sex for a period of time, you will find it extremely hard to control or last when engaging in a mind blowing sex.

:p

yeah esp when the FL is very pretty n has big boobs i can't tahan long.. just rabba rabba and bbbj can make me cummed easily :D

the first time i visited wl in geylang the wl only use her boobs rabba rabba my body and give a bj for less than 1min i cummed :D very malu :o

alansleaze
18-05-2008, 02:30 PM

dude.. dun feel bad abt this. it happens to the best of us. my longest was like 30mins and shortest was 3 strokes.

it all depends on your mental and physical state at that time. good news is that with practice (mostly controlling your mind), you can improve slowly but surely..

David_Ginola
18-05-2008, 04:07 PM
I guess is more of our moind n body......when u r relax.......u tend to last longer, but if u r excited, then u cum faster..........worse is, if u r stressed, u can't even have a full erection.

my 2bahts

EricssonMan
18-05-2008, 06:36 PM
When you are worried about being spotted like doing it in car, you tends to cum faster. Any bros shares the same experience?

junkie2807
18-05-2008, 07:14 PM
When you are worried about being spotted like doing it in car, you tends to cum faster. Any bros shares the same experience?

Have not met a girl who's willing to have outdoor sex with me but my S.O. gives me BBBJ & CIM when I drive a few times before. Last time we did it at the playground near my home, the communiity center (after it was closed, in the middle of the night), in a dark area near the Costa Sands chalet, dark place near Selarang Camp & of course the East Coast Park heavy vehicle carpark amongst other places which I might have forgotten offhand.

A few times there were people walking to their cars, alighting from cabs, etc & it adds to to the thrill of getting caught while doing the nasty in public places. Normally I just ask her to keep her head in my lap while my dark cock is still in her mouth. Even though she's not bobbing her head, her tougue moves around in her mouth & it feels just as heavenly.

I normally try to make it last as long as I can, but I'm just too horny!!! So cum in maybe 15 minutes. Won't want my S.O. to feel tired too.

How I wish I can find someone who is daring & horny enough to do it with me outdoors. Of course not too obviously lah. Somewhere discrete enough but yet can give outdoor sec thrill.

Ja neh!!!

slyer
18-05-2008, 07:38 PM

i experienced that but that was not in the car. it took place in a cinema when my ex gf doing bbbj on me.. i scare of being caught n cummed very fast :D there was once i n my ex gf do in public toilet n also cummed very fast.. somehow i dun feel comfortable doing in public n tend to cum fast :D

friend_mass
08-06-2008, 06:38 PM
me too having this problem " cum too fast " or so call PE. something within few stroke or 2 mins. But there was one time when u were tired ater work and no mood.. but yr friend still pull to u geylang chong... that time totally cannot cum.. after 10 mins... haha. Anyway few bros said practice make perfect.. but have been practice for some times... still the same leh.. cum too fast:confused:

juayboy79
08-06-2008, 08:22 PM
well my fastest for just when want to poke inside ejaculate. but now big problem, my little bro dun wan to cum.

All the FL i tried say why never cum even though they had bbbj, bj, hj, cowgirl and fj. I say i dun noe why. try to force also no point.

So is it a problem?

Starlite
08-06-2008, 08:25 PM
my fastest sex is around 1 min, after bj almost want to unload then bonk less 1 min unload already.:o paiseh loh.

zenarc
08-06-2008, 08:30 PM
Brought one bro to KTV, the gal was sitting on his lap rubbing him with cloth still on..she stripped n unzipped his pant, pull down his brief ...it just shot out...we have a good laugh that was fast...anyway tat his first time to KTV...kekekekeke :D

SammyHulk
08-06-2008, 08:47 PM
1st few time r like tat. Hc gal rode mi ask mi cum oledi or not. I said nope, change 2 missionary 3 pump unload.:p

lilmei
10-06-2008, 01:08 AM
i used to hve an ex-gf who was abt 18 or 19 when i screwed her.
at that time she was already no virgin but everytime when we screwed, the moment i entered her, my penis will feel a "electrified" feeling.
i don't know how to describe but it's like mini "current" there and the sensation is wonderful. just insert, sometime no need to move, once in, stay there can feel it liao. damm shiok.
my sessions wif her most of the time last less than 3 minutes cum liao.
but that time my engine still gd, cum liao still can straight away round 2 then 3 so subsequent rounds longer.

my best fuck so far. till now, nvr had the feelin wif other gals.

colins
10-06-2008, 01:22 AM
I had a colleague when I was working in a warehouse many years ago, one day we talked about our first experience. He said his was in his village in malaysia, and there was this young widow whom he sort of had a crush on. He was only 16 if I am not wrong. Then one day he went into her house (on his mama's errant) and spotted her bathing through the half closed bathroom door. Later, its like the Christy Chung movie scene where the kid saw her bathing and she seduced him. Exactly the same thing happened to him.

The thing is, returning back to his story, when she removed his shorts and inserted into her cunt, he shot his virgin load into her immediately. I dun think the stopwatch even start to count. She got so pissed that she threw him out. But he later became her sextoy and had regular sex with her, well until his family found out and chased him out of the village. Thats how he started work in Singapore.

For me, I am not as fortunately to be so aroused to shoot below a minute. I think the fastest is probably 5 minutes, and I still think it'll really be a great experience to get the load off so fast. That kind of arousal must be really colossal.

alanthegreat
11-06-2008, 10:45 PM
i experienced that but that was not in the car. it took place in a cinema when my ex gf doing bbbj on me.. i scare of being caught n cummed very fast :D there was once i n my ex gf do in public toilet n also cummed very fast.. somehow i dun feel comfortable doing in public n tend to cum fast :D

i thought guys experience no cumming when they experience some stress? haha.. u are different leh

anyway, i can cum pretty fast, mayb 3-4mins when during a super horny day. havent experience those 1-2mins type

maulsg
12-06-2008, 02:20 AM
just a few days back...

my girl was giving me bj for full 10 minutes, but she refused to be serviced by me.. until i decided to 'rape' her.

wid her hands pinned down by my hand, and panties pulled to knees, i was doing her missionary ( not sure if u still call tat missionary.. :p )

the 1st full stroke went in, she moaned out in pleasure...
a few more strokes continued and her face was flustered red alr...

then... i smell something in the air and quickly look down..

damnit.. code red!!
quickly withdrew my lightsaber and grabbed the tissue warrior..
tat was the shortest i ever had, less den a minute...

hbk88
13-06-2008, 09:30 PM

ok all these posts made me made my 1st ever post. how could it be ever fucking possible to cum with a single thrust? :eek: my fastest was probably around a min or under, pump and go

LionGuy
14-06-2008, 07:00 AM
gosh single thrust...
for me, I am bad too...
2 to 3 mins with my gf...
i am so embarassed...
i am still facing this problem...haizzz

changping
14-06-2008, 07:11 AM
For me PCC quite often even before first sexxion with ger. So when my first time came, I still took for then 10 mins to cum. Since then, seldom fatser than that.

pgahtan
14-06-2008, 11:24 AM
if a person cum fast and when he is in the room with WL, can he tell her that he want to PCC first before bonk her? will that own PCC count as 1 shot?

Flagship
14-06-2008, 12:15 PM
if a person cum fast and when he is in the room with WL, can he tell her that he want to PCC first before bonk her? will that own PCC count as 1 shot?

Yes you can. During my super horny day, i will usually ask request my five ladies to assist me prior bonking WL.:D

Yankee
14-06-2008, 03:34 PM
Good that there is a channel on this issue. I am having the same problem but it occurs only when I'm with ladies at TN other than my OC.

With OC, I seem to be able to go on forever or till I gave up after being physically tired. With my ex-girlfriend before marriage, no problem there. But at TN, even HJ takes around 1 mins or sometime even under.

I was wondering what's wrong with me...

Hagrid
14-06-2008, 03:59 PM
Quite normal to take very long with OC whom you have been doing for so long liao as compared to a new ger ... :) so no need worry.

forumer
14-06-2008, 05:10 PM
shortest sex i've had, was less than 3 min...

Once i had to have sex with this girl so i can leave her house.. some kind of obligation thingy.. so asked her for blow job. Once erected partially, put on condom. Put in, whack non stop and hard.. very fast cum liao. after left immediately. phew..

Evianalps
15-06-2008, 11:29 AM
i remember when i was fifteen i was with my gf back then fingering on her bed.always must make her cum then can proceed to fuck. Back then i noe i cant always last long and always try to pray that can enjoy the fuck.
So it happen that after she cums and touching each other its time to put on the condom.I actually put the caps the wrong way and tried to reverse it back.To my horror my cock starts to vibrate and all my cum juice came out and filled the condom.My gf was pissed:(

jng1103
16-06-2008, 09:11 PM

haha... I tried to use this method (u know lah... me cheapo) but the FL said,"boss not allowed customers to cum without the "hole(fj)"/"hold(hj)" :D:p

=LatexDolly=
17-06-2008, 03:52 AM
for mine... i didn't even cum. my ex bf thrust like 10 times and he came. :eek: then it went soft all the way. oh well....... and it's not even like we didn't have sex for very long. hahaha.

laukk
12-07-2008, 05:11 PM
If I do with my oc , it can take 15-20 minutes but with paid fees its always very fast. sometimes less than 3 minutes if the girls had aroused you. sometime it come before the girl could even put the CD. very shy but the girl very happy as mission accomplished with little effort. next .......

cheong.man
13-07-2008, 03:14 PM
For me the shortest time is around 1 minute. This happened when long time never release due to busy schedule, then during sex, coupling with very good bj before penetration, after cap on and start bonking for very short time cuming already.

HDMI
04-08-2008, 03:28 PM
looks like i am the worst of all, the fastest i managed is 2 -3 strokes and longest is less than a minute.:(

Naughtyguru33
04-08-2008, 09:54 PM
I think it's becos u bonk your OC or GF every other day, dat's y it becomes routine and of cse longer to come.

For FL and new chicks, it's like a new toy and u will come super fast.
Bo bian, we men r like that lor :p

Fastest I come, bonk my ex 1st time..
Slowest I come, bonk my ex last time.. haha

Storm Commandos
04-08-2008, 10:20 PM
Shortest sex was with the tightest girl I ever had. Could not even last more than 5 minutes.

*FiReWoRkS*
04-08-2008, 10:32 PM
looks like it's quite a common problem among us guys..but does anyone have any solution to deal with it?besides the usual seeking medical help..

bochapsing
04-08-2008, 11:39 PM
my 1st visit to WL..
after cat bath, bj.. she climb onto me, doing cowgirl..
and i cum within 1 minute..
so paiseh..
think the girl must be laughing inside, "wat a easy money!"..
:mad:

fenwick
05-08-2008, 12:25 AM
My record till today i still remember 36 strokes so it's less than a min.:o If this record is for Golf think i'm world Champion !:D