PDA

View Full Version : Ex-fling got married & I got turned on

Penetrator3
22-11-2021, 02:12 PM
I had this ex-lover from 5-6 years back.

To cut the story short, she was a hottie when I was banging her for a good 8 months. She's a petite girl with small boobs but an AWESOME ASS. I used to always ask that she kneeled between my legs to suck my dick while I ogle at her ass in the mirror.

Before I fucked and CIP her or shoot all over her pretty pretty face.

However, things turned sour and we never contacted again for many years.

Yesterday, I happened to see from her friend's IG that she got married. To this fat fella who claimed to be her 'bestie' last time. 6 years on, she has aged but I can see that booty is still wow wow wow.

Funniest thing was, I got fucking turned on and took out our 'videos' and wank off to her young body on the screen, while imaging how she would get ripped apart by her fat bestie tonight.

Anyone got a similar experience before?

asdfghjk1234
22-11-2021, 03:14 PM

To cut the story short, she was a hottie when I was banging her for a good 8 months. She's a petite girl with small boobs but an AWESOME ASS. I used to always ask that she kneeled between my legs to suck my dick while I ogle at her ass in the mirror.

Yesterday, I happened to see from her friend's IG that she got married. To this fat fella who claimed to be her 'bestie' last time. 6 years on, she has aged but I can see that booty is still wow wow wow.

Funniest thing was, I got fucking turned on and took out our 'videos' and wank off to her young body on the screen, while imaging how she would get ripped apart by her fat bestie tonight.

not to the extend that my ex got married. but saw her fb got new bf many years back, i got horny and watched the video that i had taken her sucking my dick. really shiok. but the video is off really poor quality as the phone camera back then are really CMI. still got hard on and shoot though.

Angmolover
22-11-2021, 04:06 PM
All these fucking stories are pathetic. No kung fu buggers here. Come I tell you my story.

I used to have an ex. She was from the same school as Annabelle Chong. Very skilled in bed and one of the best blowjobs I ever got. SHe was horny all the time, and we fucked all the time and everywhere in every position. I took her anal cherry in the shower. Many years after we broke up, I found out she was marrying an angmo guy from the US. You know how I found out? I got a wedding invitation from her. And guess what? I went to the wedding! SHe was so happy to see me there. There I was, sitting at one of the tables, and looking at the bride and groom and wondering if the groom knew I had fucked his wife six ways to heaven long before he came along. LOL. True story.

Bangster
22-11-2021, 05:51 PM
Of course it is a true story coming from you. What else can it be?? LOLLLLLL

licker69
23-11-2021, 12:48 PM
my ex gf (one of the naughtiest, the only one I have dated who uses her own saliva to lubricate her own vagina) asked me to participate in one of the church ceremonies when normally that function was reserved for family.
I declined as it would be so odd to do that when I used to fuck her like a whore ^_^

the other one I was asked to be the MC for her wedding when she used to cheat on her bf (then husband) with me and I honestly think the husband knew.

Need4Speed1
24-11-2021, 10:18 AM
Did not have many ex girlfriends who ended up getting married or I lost touch with them and don’t know what happened to them. But the one ex we are actually FB friends but our relationship was different. I cared for her but didn’t love her. She sensed it. She went back to Japan and got married there a few years later. We are just friends. So no real turn on.

But different situation is ex work colleague now. While working we got into steamy relationship. She’s married with 2 kids. Dressed sexy all the time. We used to meet in secluded area a short distance from work and she would give me blow jobs and we would have sex in the car. Her hubby call sometimes too. Little scary and exciting.

We did it in her bed too. We met one weekend while her husband was working and dropped kids off at the movie theater. So hot. Miss those days.

Even met her husband a few times too. We would talk and of course he had no idea I was having sex with his wife. Kind of a turn on.

We ended it though as she ended up leaving the company.

All I have now is looking at her FB pictures. I look at the dates of the pictures and wank off. Lol.

antartica
24-11-2021, 10:46 AM

when i read your thread title, I was hoping it would be like those JAV where you CIP the bride to be in her wedding dress and your sperm was all inside her while she was saying her vows... hehe

HassanalBolkiah
24-11-2021, 02:24 PM
when i read your thread title, I was hoping it would be like those JAV

Was hoping that as well :D

diputs1269
25-11-2021, 08:30 AM
when i read your thread title, I was hoping it would be like those JAV where you CIP the bride to be in her wedding dress and your sperm was all inside her while she was saying her vows... hehe

Me too, cheers!

entering
25-11-2021, 09:01 AM
wondering if the groom knew I had fucked his wife six ways to heaven long before he came along. LOL. True story.

Learnt something new today - 6 ways to heaven. Wondering if there's a 69 ways to heaven too.

ajlover
25-11-2021, 10:27 AM
Asking ex on her current sex life considered? Reconnected with first ex-gf after many years, didn't get to fuck her as she is super emo and sticky type. Got a bj and she started getting emotional again.. saying I treat her like tissue paper, use and throw..

Now only WhatsApp her and knows she only have sex every Fri or Sat only, sometimes hubby didn't initiate and she starts getting emotional again.. gets turn on 🤭 when she share how her hubby fuck her but sian when she said his cock bigger than mine..low moral... 🤪

sgpsychologist
25-11-2021, 02:54 PM
All the sharing above are from the men's perspective. Maybe to a woman who f regularly is no big deal.

Not my experience but my ex FB told me this.

She fucked her husband's (than boyfriend) friend just before marriage. Invited the guy to grace the marriage.

She spoke about it like a dinner date.

cestycesty
25-11-2021, 03:09 PM
i went to my Fb wedding as well. had an affair with her after i got married. she knows my wife too. we even went on holiday together. went to her wedding with my wife. she invited us both. no hard feelings. it was mutual understanding. we're still good friends.

spaman7
08-03-2022, 02:49 PM
Any bros have their ex flings/FBs contacting them again after breaking for years? :)

LordVader
08-03-2022, 02:52 PM
Of course it is a true story coming from you. What else can it be?? LOLLLLLL

LOL What else indeed!

discounted
08-03-2022, 02:56 PM
i went to my Fb wedding as well. had an affair with her after i got married. she knows my wife too. we even went on holiday together. went to her wedding with my wife. she invited us both. no hard feelings. it was mutual understanding. we're still good friends.

Did you and wife swing with her and her hubby?

cheongsteer
09-03-2022, 08:20 PM
Asking ex on her current sex life considered? Reconnected with first ex-gf after many years, didn't get to fuck her as she is super emo and sticky type. Got a bj and she started getting emotional again.. saying I treat her like tissue paper, use and throw..

Now only WhatsApp her and knows she only have sex every Fri or Sat only, sometimes hubby didn't initiate and she starts getting emotional again.. gets turn on 🤭 when she share how her hubby fuck her but sian when she said his cock bigger than mine..low moral... 🤪

Tell her yours growing bigger now. See to believe. 🤪

thor1981
09-03-2022, 09:30 PM

Yeah, bro, I had a similar situation. 12 years ago was dating a real chio, classy, super sophisticated banker girl. Slender, great body, C-cup tits, head turner in every place we went. Becuase of my extended work projects overseas (sometimes 2-3 months in PRC/HK), she lost interest and dumped me (she also asked about marriage but in that time, age 30, felt too young). She was 28 and really ready to settle down. I came back to SG for her but by then too late "I have moved on" she said. About 6 months later, saw her with an old guy in a bar (maybe early 40s , my age now haha). Found out from her social media she had married this guy who was once divorced.

I remember this chiobu giving me my first rim job, so I also wank thinking of her tongue in that old fucker's asshole as well.

ajlover
10-03-2022, 05:52 AM
Tell her yours growing bigger now. See to believe. 🤪

Arranged once recently but I cancelled it last min when I thought of her emo side... dun want to mislead her since she is not a player

Damade
10-03-2022, 07:28 AM
Nearly all of my ex and flings got married. The urge is true when you see them get married and somehow it just turn you on.

Example 1: this ex was seeing me and her bf /fiance same time. Whenever her bf sees her over the weekend, i will go over and just grab her and throw her onto the sofa or bed. I would ask “did you get fucked..did you enjoy it.. etc” and just roughly tear her clothes off or just pull down her shorts and banged her there and then. Somehow she likes it. And keep moaning loudly. Or sometimes tease me with ..yeah your dick miss me ? You can stand it? Etc etc. the day she got married i got sad and turned on same time as i know she wont cheat after marraige

Penetrator3
10-03-2022, 08:32 AM
Nearly all of my ex and flings got married. The urge is true when you see them get married and somehow it just turn you on.

Example 1: this ex was seeing me and her bf /fiance same time. Whenever her bf sees her over the weekend, i will go over and just grab her and throw her onto the sofa or bed. I would ask “did you get fucked..did you enjoy it.. etc” and just roughly tear her clothes off or just pull down her shorts and banged her there and then. Somehow she likes it. And keep moaning loudly. Or sometimes tease me with ..yeah your dick miss me ? You can stand it? Etc etc. the day she got married i got sad and turned on same time as i know she wont cheat after marraige

How u know she won't cheat? I have a FWB whom I fucked once in a long while, a msian 30yo, who recently said she is now going to open up her options of settling down already. But she told me she acknowledge she herself is a 渣女 so she will definitely still look me up (and others) after marriage.

The last time we met to go to a hotel for an afternoon fuck, I was asking the receptionist wheres the nearest 7-11. The FWB whispered into my ear, 'Want to buy condom ah....? I have 2 more in my bag leh....'

Immediately, I was so fucking turned-on that she was banged as recent as 2 nights ago before me that I 'raped' her once we entered the room and 'demanded' that she tells me every detail of the other fella. After I cum onto her face, we both had a good laugh over the 'jealousy'.

Cant find this kind of positive vibes easily. Gotta cherish it.

tubeless69
10-03-2022, 01:13 PM
I recently hooked up again with an ex-fling n what an exciting time I had! It’s like we have never been apart before.

She was a young 18 year old when I first knew her, young and horny, gives an awesome BJ, can CIM, she’s a bit meaty n her huge breasts are my weakness. We will fuck every time we meet, in the car, H81, in her room when she sneaked me in late at night…she was dating back then but she enjoyed being with me coz I was older n established, bring her out for nice meals, buy presents for her etc

Eventually she got married n she was faithful to her husband. So when we do meet up, nothing will happen n I respected that. Eventually she got divorced coz her husband got addicted to going to Siam diu n got involved with some Thai chick. We met up n I comforted her but I didn’t take advantage of her vulnerability so nothing happened. She eventually found someone n got attached again.

Since I opened my bistros, she came by a few times n we will eat n have drinks n her bf will come pick her up after that. Couple of weeks again she asked me out for drinks at one of my bistros n she stayed till closing. I asked if her bf was coming to pick her up, n she said no. So I drove her back n we were just chatting about last time n she said she missed those times too. I took it as a signal n asked if she wants to revisit those times n she said ok.

Drove to the nearest H81 n the 2 hours became 3 n I totally enjoyed her BJ n her breasts n we did 3 rounds during that 3 hours. I got a feeling this will be a regular encounter eventually!