PDA

View Full Version : eligible bachelor looking for something

abcd10023
16-11-2021, 10:58 PM
Hi all... Not sure how this will go but at least worth a try..

I'm a 26 Chinese M who has been in a few rs and dated before..

I'm 1.73M, slim built and have been told by girls that I'm pretty cute.

I come from a local u and have been working hard and just bought my first car..

However, been burnt a few times by love and decided to try my luck here.

I prefer slimmer girls and I'm happy to talk more via PM and we can date romantically or FWB.

Won't put my tele here for privacy sake.

CL16
17-11-2021, 03:54 PM
Hi Bro, just curious are you looking for GF/Wife/FWB/FL? Kudos that you have started working recently at age 26 (Graduate at age 24/25)!? Getting a car means that you are in liability unless you are able to pay off your car in full? Not a financial sound decision either way unless you are born a silver spoon or made a goldmine from equities/crypto over last 2 years. With the current COE price, it isn’t actually a good financial decision to grab a car. So eligible? I am not sure how you get that impression?

Wish you good luck though!

BoLiang
26-11-2021, 07:46 PM
lol, if your cute, go tinder. else coming here to tell ppl you are cute is like saying the rest here are ugly..

typical xdd. lol

JaniceTay
27-11-2021, 05:52 PM

I prefer slimmer girls and I'm happy to talk more via PM and we can date romantically or FWB.

First of all, you better look decent (at the very least). If you claim to be “pretty cute” then how about some previews here for everyone take a closer look?

Secondly, slimmer girls would also prefer taller guys or those with a good build? The fact that you talk about your education (who looks at this while dating?) and your car speaks a lot already.

Nonetheless, I hope that you’ll find that “someone” who appreciates all these and please phrase your words properly next time. Date romantically or want fwb also can eh? HAHAH :rolleyes:

superstiffy
01-12-2021, 05:25 PM
TS... u come here to look for love ah? no wonder u fail many times lor... :D

Angmolover
09-12-2021, 05:56 PM
Hi Bro, just curious are you looking for GF/Wife/FWB/FL? Kudos that you have started working recently at age 26 (Graduate at age 24/25)!? Getting a car means that you are in liability unless you are able to pay off your car in full? Not a financial sound decision either way unless you are born a silver spoon or made a goldmine from equities/crypto over last 2 years. With the current COE price, it isn’t actually a good financial decision to grab a car. So eligible? I am not sure how you get that impression?

Wish you good luck though!

The idiot TS mentions his car and education to impress girls lah. DOn;t read too much into it. If he is so loaded as to buy car, and so educated, etc. he don;t need to come here and look for charbor.

Bangster
09-12-2021, 07:36 PM

Hi abcd10023 (by the way this handle sounds like a fucktard's)

I am similar to you too....
Just that I'm past 40
And I also got my first car. A BLUESG in fact.

nah can't blame me because I used 8 years to save up enough money to go for a driving licence. Still I think Im pretty cool yeh? Lotsa girls told me Im cute too when I use to tell them I love buses and MRT. Im really really good with bicycles I kid you not

I went to Uni too.
But didn't complete after 6 years.
I was just itching to start my own biz like Bill Gates. You know him?
Yeah my company was called MacroSoft.
We deal with handphone repairs.

If you've got contacts of girls who refuse to go out with you, can you pass to me? I got a car.

Angmolover
10-12-2021, 07:19 PM
Hi abcd10023 (by the way this handle sounds like a fucktard's)

I am similar to you too....
Just that I'm past 40
And I also got my first car. A BLUESG in fact.

nah can't blame me because I used 8 years to save up enough money to go for a driving licence. Still I think Im pretty cool yeh? Lotsa girls told me Im cute too when I use to tell them I love buses and MRT. Im really really good with bicycles I kid you not

I went to Uni too.
But didn't complete after 6 years.
I was just itching to start my own biz like Bill Gates. You know him?
Yeah my company was called MacroSoft.
We deal with handphone repairs.

If you've got contacts of girls who refuse to go out with you, can you pass to me? I got a car.

Hahahhahhah, you just smacked the boy down big time.

sammyhunk
10-12-2021, 10:58 PM

Bought first car big fuck? If not ferrari or lambo pls keep that info to yourself.

And 173 is pretty short. Pretty cute means pretty ugly. Check your dictionary first.

oxytocen
12-12-2021, 03:30 AM
Bought first car big fuck? If not ferrari or lambo pls keep that info to yourself.

And 173 is pretty short. Pretty cute means pretty ugly. Check your dictionary first.

Maybe son of a minister, fed with golden spoon one. Eat mee siam without hum too :D