PDA

View Full Version : Virgin Killer

Mister00
07-11-2021, 07:44 AM
Hey bros

Starting a thread to share experiences of up a girl who's a virgin.
To share whether bros prefer virgins or those with sexperience.

I was fortunate enough to up 5 girls who are virgins or claim virgin when younger.
Average age about 19 yrs so almost all should be truth la.

My experience with them range from they just lie there don't know what to do,
Awkward conversations to those really horny type everything also want to do
And want to do almost daily once kena up 1st time. Hahaha.

I will share in details when I get the chance and bros can share also experience up virgin
Or 2 cents worth you prefer virgin or with sexperience. Happy sharing.

Mister00
07-11-2021, 11:10 PM
No takers. So I'll get the ball rolling.

My first virgin was my polytechnic gf. She didn't have boyfriends before me so was very green in all forms of intimacy. It may allude to the fact that she was a big sized girl in primary and secondary school and she had a glow up moment when she reach poly. She was a friends friend and got to know her during group outings and started from there.

Shoot my shot and started out 'dating' in a group and eventually one on one. Started with making out on double deck buses, sit all the way to the back. When bus empty only, start all the hanky panky. After first ever session making out with drenching, can see her eyes like dreamy dreamy, managed to make her 'high' and 'hot' after the sessions. She like want more but shy and awkward to ask.

After a few times, upgrade to groping neh neh from outside clothes. Squeeze2 a bit then cup with whole palm and use thumb to rub2 nipple area. Even if over clothes still can feel de. This point she will need to gasp out for air from kissing to breathe. Once her head tilt up, take opportunity to attack her neck, sure high one. Suckle the neck skin and leave love bit kao kao. Next level, bring down ur hand to her waist and slide into her tshirt from the back, unbuckle her bra then free roam liao lo. After playing be gentleman and buckle back her bra.

One time we went to Sentosa, play at the beach and swim. Picnic all and time to head back before dark, around evening time. We were there on a weekday so not much of a crowd. Headed to the shower to change clothes to head home, seeing not many ppl around manage to psycho her shower together la, excuse say faster and getting late alrd. Pulled her into the male shower cubicle but she say she don't want strip still shy. Okay la bro gentleman no force.

Water on, her body wet wet, clothes stick to body buay tahan. Hands confirm roam one, her shirt off, bra off. Manage to upgrade plan to drink milk, lick lick suck suck. Wah i tell you, she may have her glow up moment to shed off her weight but she still got fats in the right places. Her boobs full cup sized, take off bra only can truly admire and appreciate the melons in front of me. Make her super high, both her hands caressing back of my head as I give her melons the full service. Lick and suck the nipple, manage to get her shorts off but she don't want take off panties. Scared not safe.

Panties on but my fingers still allowed access in, best. First time get to enter her honey nectar. Fully Bush cos I think she also never expect and her hair down there is mid length one lei. Hahaha budden in shower ma water flowing, manage up 1 then 2 fingers in her honey jar. First time she felt 2 fingers in, she let out a loud gasp that if someone was outside confirm will hear. Hahah. I literally stopped like a few seconds see got any reactions outside. Nothing so carry on pump her with 2 fingers, turn her around lean on me, right hand down her panties and left hand alternate between left and right melon. Right hand become super sticky but shower water, soap soap then done. Change clothes and head out. Outside dark alrd.

Poor girl kena tire out, slept on public all the way home.

Mister00
07-11-2021, 11:26 PM
After sentosa session, girl become more aware already.

Next time watch movie, she was wearing overalls with just a tube top inside. Halfway thru movie, check blindside left right everyone engrossed, hand auto roam inside the overall to down below. Feel her soft panties material, rub2 a bit then push bottom of panties aside for access entrance, wow girl clean shaven!! I gave her a surprised look and girl gave me a naughty smile. No further invitation required, rest her head on my shoulder and I like to manoeuvre my hand as such four fingers holding her butt and my thick thumb will penetrate her.

This way I can feel the nub, inside her that is near the elusive spot then at the same time when my thumb is wet with her juice, I can exit and play with her clit as well so internal and external pleasure. That day after movies, straightaway back to her place as nearby and got about 2-3 hours before her family comes back. Girl deserved a tongue painting down below for her shaving efforts. I eat her out tongue in and out and tasted her juice, suckle on her clit while girl just laid on her back, breathing heavily while fondling her full cup of melons. She took out her bra on her own and pulled my head to service her melons also. Sure thing and my fingers still did the job on her wet pussy.

Girl didn't want to stop but had to remind her that family coming back soon and I needed to go. So I left with the promise of more. And remember bros, all this while I service her none of the service was to me. Lucky for me I enjoyed servicing as much as being serviced. I mean of cos la go back home confirm check clear after the session if not Blue balls. But I know with the way things go each session more and more intense and little did I know, next session was the jackpot!!

Mister00
07-11-2021, 11:58 PM
So after exams over during holiday break. As a group we book chalet at sentosa and if u rmb last time got this kampung hut, each can stay upto 3-4 ppl. So we book like 3-4 huts for our group and of cos us as a couple got our own hut rather than just girls and girls, boys with boys. I insisted saying don't mind paying more and more space for each other also rather than cramped together.

But at the back of mind is 8hrs each night lei to do anything you like. Cannot let this opportunity wasted right. So normal stuff la, go cycling, makan then bbq then at night good night. After shower wash up all, girl was showing appreciation that I serviced her all this while so she want to learn how to service me. Mind you before this she shy to touch me down there with her hands, at most is she feel the erection against her if I'm hugging but she nv hold or touch before.

So lesson begins, while making out lead her hand touch and fondle from outside. Then stroke slowly and leave her hand independent while I get my hands full with her melons and unhook her bra so nipples now pointy outside her singlet. Give her nipples a good rub and suddenly girl grabbed hard onto my tool. Continue lesson, pull down my shorts and gave girl a full look on the balls and penis. She still shy shy don't want look and stare but continue kiss, when want bring her hand touch me, she trembling scared.

After a while she more relaxed and comment it feels so warm, dick so hard but ball so soft. But she cannot stop touching still, remove her singlet cos time for me to drink milk. Her nipples pink reddish colour, quite big but damn nice to lick and suck on, feel so satisfying and never ending. Her hands like bored to stroke my dick already so ask her lie on my lap see if she want to taste and suck hot dog. At first she kiss kiss the stick only and use her tongue to lick abit. I ask her to kneel in front as I sit on the bed, rest her elbows on my thighs if tired and grab my dick with both hands.

She say paiseh cos she don't know what to do so I tell her just try imagine my dick is my mouth and make out with it, at first kiss then use tongue to French abit. At first shy awkward but she say she try, the moment she French kiss my dickhead with her tongue and put it inside her mouth wah the feeling damn high. After about 10 seconds she do like that I buay tahan, I straightaway stand up and pump her mouth, my both hands hold the side of the head and back of her head to adjust. Like her first time so still kena the teeth abit so need to position her head properly, not the best feeling but i position my dick deeper abit and move my hips, one hand on her head and the other reach down to one melon. I fondle her melon and pump her mouth and on her first moan with my dick in her mouth, I came and pump my load and CIM.

But she good girl or don't know she tio stun she never move away but after I finish pump load and take out my dick, she turn her head to the side and spit a huge load of liquid, her saliva combine with my semen. I fall back and just lie down on my bed, she take the towel and wipe her mouth then take a bottle of water and gargle her mouth and spit out again. After a few times she came and sit beside me, smiled and laughed nervously. She said wah cannot that's the last time I'm doing that. I laughed also and ask her u mean u won't suck my dick anymore?

Haha she said, suck my dick was okay and when I pumped her mouth she kinda liked it and felt high being dominated. I don't know what's with girls/women, some have this rape fantasy fetish that will come out at certain times. So anyway back to it, she say but I don't like the taste of sperm in my mouth. Haha I say okay. I can always shoot outside, I will let her know when I feel like cumming. Phew at least I managed to try it once. 1st night done, we cuddle and slept. Another day of activities and sight seeing, ready for night 2.

Nitrolicious
08-11-2021, 10:04 AM
More please!

5p4p
08-11-2021, 03:28 PM
Very nice share bro TS :)

BeatIT49
08-11-2021, 03:55 PM
Never had a virgin before, would like to try one :D

Mister00
08-11-2021, 06:58 PM
Never had a virgin before, would like to try one :D

Haha if young time higher chance bro. Now very low chance unless they got daddy/uncle fetish.

If got fetish also counted most probably kena up before alrd also. 😅

JacqueMerlin
09-11-2021, 08:48 AM
Shagged a few virgins before but mostly during my younger days.
1. Polytechnic gf, local girl. Very innocent and demure but was willing to try to forbidden fruit at my home. Very hard to enter and a mess after that with blood on her inner thighs. Then she was unable to walk for days. We kept up the relationship for a year before she found someone with a car and moved on.
2. MIRC local girl. Very playful and interested to break her virginity so she asked me to go to her home to penetrate her one night. Very hard to enter and she was in pain, also blood on her inner thighs after the deed was done. We maintained the relationship until I got a gf. Could tell she was very unhappy with that.
3. God-sister turned gf, local girl in her mid 20s. Very quiet girl but very curious too. Never had a bf and she was very careful with her first time and asked me to help her break her virginity knowing I have experience. We tried that and took us 2 sessions to clear her hole. .
4. Almost 10 years later, I was already SBF woke, shy PRC phd student in NTU in her mid 20s. Very quiet girl in school surrounded by equally quiet classmates. Took her virginity in WA.

1 common problem is that all virgins are very hard to penetrate as their muscles will be so tight your cock cannot move in without resistance. There is also the issue about blood on her inner thighs and the difficulty walking after wards. May need more than 1 session to complete the initiation.

Mister00
12-11-2021, 10:50 AM
Alrd typed a continuation before this but got error halfway then lazy retype again until I find the time.

Thanks for camping so here continue for 1st virgin

So 2nd day of activities went by, sight seeing, makan and talk cock. At night play games and then back to love nest.

Girl was feeling sad cos of the last night of chalet. Tmr heading back to reality and have to wait at least a few more months for sxh hols if want organise chalet again. Can't be every other day go right and living with parents and siblings so home not conducive for hanky panky and time constraints.

Cheer her up abit, cuddle and whisper sweet nothings to her ear. Kiss and lick her ear, down to her neck and she start to get horny back and I know that night was time, all or nothing.

Started kissing passionately, tongue fighting, hands roaming. Squeeze her ample butt and move hands up onto her waist then up her top and back of her body. 1st step to unbuckle her bra and free those melons out. Pull Down both her straps off her shoulders and out her hands and completely off. I don't know whybbut I'm more turned out if the girl is braless but still with her top on, I feel more shiok groping her boobs from outside of her top, feeling the material on top of the soft boobs and then using the thumb and rub her nipples and u can feel them pointed from underneath. Tease her more by licking her top from outside where the nipple is and make a wet patch, making her to beg you to take her top off and suck it directly.

I hold her body steady as I lick her nipple and eat her boobs from outside her top, girl was alrd having her hands in my shorts and stroking my cock. Pulling it out in the open, I took her cue and removed her shorts, exposing her panties with a wet patch at the bottom. My right moved down to give her wet patch a little attention and not long after I alrd moved the bottom part of her panties aside and inserted my middle finger into her wet love nest. Unhhhhh~ she let out a loud moan as she feel my finger enter as her head arch backwards and her head moved higher.

I reacted like a hungry animal, I pulled down both her singlet straps off her shoulder and bring her melons out from the top and I had a feast. Tongue and saliva and sucking the nipples, girl was grinding in rhythm as I make her high, with my face and mouth servicing her melons with erected harden nipples while my finger in her love nest slowly softly digging and rubbing her insides.

Mister00
12-11-2021, 11:09 AM
I bring her up so she was straddling me while I sat up at the edge of the bed and girl started bouncing up and down, her hands holding herself steady on my shoulders and hugging my head tight squeezing her soft ample boobs onto my face when she reached her ultimate high. She was dripping wet and my hand was drenched from her juices. She smiled and laughed satisfyingly as she breathed heavily still straddling me.

I leaned back my hands steadying myself behind my back with my dick still erected and girl took the hint. She got off me and kneel down on her knees, I wasn't gonna wait any longer, I stood up immediately with hands on her head and caressing her hair, I closed my eyes and awaited that beautiful sensation of her mouth suction on my dick head. Then I felt my dick go deeper and deeper into her mouth, I opened my eyes surprised and I looked down and my dick was lost in her mouth.

I am not small or short by any means if ur wondering, I would say average abt 6-8 inches give and take and I feel abt a third of my dick at her throat while my balls are that close to her chin. Girl eyes had her pupils almost rolling to the back of her head. I can say that she has a talent for eating dick which her future bfs and ultimately husband would be lucky to have, if she performs with them.

I had my hands on her head so I'm able to control the speed to thrust and pull myself out when I feel myself reach the point of no return, girl alrd experienced CIM on the first night and didn't enjoy it, I didn't want to do it again and turn her off giving blowjobs permanently. So when I got that urge I pulled out and sat back on th
e bed.

Girl looked surprised as she wipe her saliva off her lip.

Finish alrd?

No la. I didn't want to cum in her mouth.

Oh then how?

Girl didn't know it then, but she asked the magic question.

donten
12-11-2021, 05:44 PM
Please continue TS :)

Mister00
13-11-2021, 09:28 AM
Thanks for support bros. Here goes virgin entrance.

I guide girl along and made her lie on the bed as I spread her legs apart and start by kissing her lightly on her thighs to get her in the mood. I look up and see her with her eyes closed, her face a mixture of pleasure and yearning for the sweet sensation of my mouth upon her honey jar. I can feel the tugging of her hands on my hair, guiding me gently yet with a bit of force to give her the lick of paradise.

I took her by surprise and lunged my mouth towards her opening and she gasped out loud ~ Aaaaaahhhhhhh~ as her legs spread wider and hr body arch upwards with my mouth fully feasting on her honey jar. Girl was squirming around , her body in conflict whether to hold herself back or give in to the ultimate pleasure. Now grinding her bottom against my mouth, I can sense that she's slowly losing control of herself.

In the midst of the paint job, I moved up to her lips for a kiss, girl cradled my tightly in her arms, her eyes still closed immersing herself in the moment. I took the opportunty of her disoriented state and in one quick motion spread her legs apart, place my hard rod in between her wetness and thrusted in. Oooooooooo it was so tight but it went in smoothly. I can feel my dick throbbing with the tightness and I held that position in a while.

As I entered her, her eyes burst out open at the shock of this new sensation. Her face shows both pain and pleasure, her mouth gaped open not knowing what to say or feel. I moved my dick halfway out and slid in again, girl held her breath and I can feel her vagina walls pulsating against my dick. I kissed her back and this time her eyes closed as she gave in to her thrills of pleasure and I knew I had her. As I slowly pumped her in and out in that missionary position for both of our first time.

I merely lasted for less than 5minutes before I felt the urge to come and I released myself on her stomach. Girl was just fully immersed in the moment and xontinued kissing, her eyes remain closed and I notice tears coming out of her eyes and trailing down her cheeks.

umbrage
13-11-2021, 09:39 AM
Camping here for more.

ahcai
13-11-2021, 02:24 PM
had a few virgin before but most are not enjoyable.
the most memorable one is during my army days and get to know a girl who has a bf and told me she want to leave the first time for marriage but we end up petting naked on my bed one day and i keep rubbing my dick on her pussy and almost entered half but she stopped me. End up agreed to let me enter her anal. Took her virgin anal instead.

Mister00
15-11-2021, 12:54 AM
I wipe myself and girl clean before laying on the bed beside her. She had both her hands covering her face. I nudged her a little checking if she was OK. Perhaps for girls it gets overwhelming to lose one's virginity whereas for us guys its a sort of an achievement and can't wait to move forward. Talked to girl abit and console her but hse just kept silent throughout. I decided to be a gentleman and just held onto her in place not initiating anything else. Just kept silent and unmoved in that position.

A while later she pulled me in for a kiss, still saying nothing. Her hands cup my face like I'm her precious as she thrust her tongue into my mouth. She amped up her passion and we sat up together on the bed still kissing and hugging each other, bringing each others body close in a warm embrace. I moved my lips to her neck and turned her out wards, placed her sitting on the bed facing out, while I spread my legs and sat behind her, my lips never left her neck, stroking it with my tongue while my hands moved in from behind and get a good grab full and handful of soft tatties, playing and stimulating them.

Her hands reaching back to stroke my head and hair, I took it as a form of approval. I moved the sheets aside and now she is totally frontal nude to the room, I left her naked and aware almost a declaration to the world that she's no longer protected, that she has been unlocked. Girl moved her hands back behind her butt as she felt my hardness and warmness poking bluntly against her body, now she truly feels in control, she stroke them ever so expertly and turned herself facing against me and engulfed my dick into her mouth. This time not for eating but just merely spreading her saliva all over the hard rod as a form of lubrication for her next experience.

She pushed my dick back down her throat and coughed up a load of sticky and thick saliva and lather my dick with it before getting up and turned herself around so her perky butt is facing me. She spread her legs a little and position her honey hole on top of my wet and slimy dick and lowered herself slowly until she almost sat on my lap with my dick disappeared into her honey hole. She was so tight, it hurts a little, almost like entering a smooth tight hole that doesn't release it grip only for awhile at a time while stroking ur dick with her jnsides giving off that pleasure.

She rode me reverse cowboy, now she is in control of the speed and action. Seemingly pleasuring herself knowing what it feels and how she want to make herself feel. I just laid back and left her to her fun. Holding back the urge to cum but 2nd time round I felt a tad numb and like I said the tightness is making myself feel a little bit sore and bruised. But the wetness truly helps to ease the discomfort a little. And squeezing her breasts from the back also keeps ur mind off things.

She got into a steady rhythm as my dick stood in place for her to experience this pleasure on her own but she got tired and just sat still for a little while. We continued to kiss while I'm still inside her and I positioned her on all fours on the bed with her butt facing outward and I was about to experience my first doggy style. It was not a very good experience tbh. Haha and I was conflicted why ppl talked so much about it. Well look at it as an experience by 2 amateurs. I Guess we didn't get the angle right, she was new to it as well so she didn't arch her back right, she was more of Hunching.

So in order to enter her and insert myself, I had to bend my knees a little and enter from "below" since we were in an awkward position. So it was not much pleasure more endurance and trying to maintain a difficult position of bended knees and thrusting "upwards". Well good times and eventually I got better at it and learned to position yourself, one leg down one leg up, one bend knee, mounting her from the top, bend both knees, yada yada yada in order to attain maximum pleasure for myself.