PDA

View Full Version : PIERCE HAREM - PINK is her FavouritE colour < PINKY > Whats Yours? (Pic AvaiL)

ccod81
28-04-2008, 04:32 PM
PINK IS HER FAVOURITE COLOUR

23yo, 1.56M, 45kg
34B"24"35"
BBBJ/CIM/Frenching/GFE
$140/90/2 (CHECK GROUP FOR PROMOTION)

CLICK FOR PINKY PICTURE (http://pierce89.weebly.com/pinky.html)

ccod81
29-04-2008, 05:29 PM
FR EXTRACTED FROM YAHOO GROUP

Bro pierce here the fr i promise to you. Thx for the 1st blood offer
to me...=)

My little brain had control over my big brain today so sms bro pierce for a slot on PINKY and he offer me the 1st blood, thinking wow i gng to be a commando on the new babe so MAI TU LIAO, on bro pierce for the slot and here comes the Fr on her.

SMS bro pierce when reach the destination and went up to the room, knock knock on the door and to no time the door open. Stood outside and a head peep out behind the door, 1st thing comes to my mind is the room tio(correct) bo, say Hi to her and she smile back to me and invite me into the room.She have a great smile with dimple on her face,she got the OL looks and if she wearing OL clothes to open the door,101% sure turns me on in 1st sight(my wild
imagination).Hahahaha..... but she is wearing a pink nightie see thur clothes and to my sight, she's wearing nothing below her.Hmmmm she well prepared for my arrival.... yeah don't wait le, took my clothes off till my birthday suit and proceed to bathroom action.

Bathroom:Leed me into the bathroom and ask me to enter the fully fill tub, i am in a lose cos my eyes is on her B-C cup boobs(papaya (shaggy type de)), Lie down inside the tub and she washes me throughtly from neck to toes(ask me wanna wash hair not and i say mai), she used her boobs to rub all over me from front and to back and breast F*** too. washes away the foam and i standing inside the tub and see BBBJ for me in bathroom. Very hardworking and wanna me to CIM but after 10min i stop her and opt to go action on bed.

1st shot:Cleaned me dry and i lay on the bed and there she slowly approached me from the end of bed showing me the CFM face and smile on her face biting her lips. Kisses me on my forehead and lick my
ears follow by my lips and catbath slowly towards my little devil, her BBBJ is very powerful with strong suction and while BBBJ she will look at me to see if i'm enjoying, the view really turns me on the i wanted to paint her. Sit up and attack her B(.)(.)B liao loh, the moan sound of her is sensation, buay sai liao, now i slowly lick towards her sounth and i stop myself to lick on her clit.OMG when i
touches the clit with my tongue, the moan came loader and the both legs is vibrating, uses my finger to go into the hole and it's totally WET WET and WET. I carry on till she stopped me and capped me, missionary at 1st and going in is not a problem cos it's too wet down there le, after 5min of in and out ask her to do doggy and she is very oblight to do. While she turning to doggy posture, another sight turns me even more, her holy water flow till the ass there, so damn WET sia, maybe i'm the 1st customer bah. ended my 1st shot on doggy. Proceed to bathroom and she help me wash up again.

2nd shot:Rest on the bed and lid a cig to smoke, trying to TCSS with her but her english is very limited and my thai is totally can't make it but still can understand abit thru hand sign...=p after my smoke break, she lay beside mme and play with my little devil to make it hard again. She slowly postition herself to a 69 and i explore the pussy again. She really easily to get WET below, cap me up and cowgirl begin, maybe after the 1st round i'm too tired le but she still dun give up, remove the cap and BBBj me again. In the end, i COB with her giving me BBBJ+HJ. Last not least, she bathe with me and change/pay her+tips and left the room after a hug+kiss.

Face:9/10(Nice sweet smile,look like the office reception hehehe)
Body:8/10(abit bah bah, dark complextion)
Boobs:9/10(C cupper to me bah, soft papaya type, brown nipples)
Frencing:Yes
BBBJ:9.5/10(good suction)
FJ:10/10
GFE:10/10
RTF:Yes(if bullet enuf)
Overall:9/10(If she wear the OL uniform is 10/10)

**Bro pierce, very detail le cos i dunno wat to type liao.... Cheers
and thx for the arrangement.

ccod81
30-04-2008, 04:54 AM

23yo, 1.56M, 45kg
34B"24"35"
BBBJ/CIM/Frenching/GFE

POWERFUL RELAXING THAI MASSAGE PROVIDED TOO

ccod81
30-04-2008, 01:58 PM
RELAXING MASSAGE AVAIL HERE !!!

ccod81
01-05-2008, 01:45 AM

23yo, 1.56M, 45kg
34B"24"35"
BBBJ/CIM/Frenching/GFE

ccod81
01-05-2008, 01:55 PM

23yo, 1.56M, 45kg
34B"24"35"
BBBJ/CIM/Frenching/GFE

ccod81
02-05-2008, 05:05 AM
Hope To See More Fr On PinkY :D

ccod81
02-05-2008, 06:50 PM

23yo, 1.56M, 45kg
34B"24"35"
BBBJ/CIM/Frenching/GFE

ccod81
03-05-2008, 05:16 AM
As promised Bro Pierce, here's the FR.

Booked Pinky on last slot of 2nd may at 1230am. Well as usual i'm once again early for the session. Msged Bro Pierce upon arrival and good thing Pinky was ready. So up to the room i went!

Knocked on the door once, waited, no answer. I guess i knocked to softly. Knocked harder this time and yes there was an answer! Once the door opened, a petite girl in a sexy pink babydoll was behind the door. Looking at her, my cup of tea!

Proceeded to the bed, there we sat down and TCSS awhile, while waiting for the water to fill up. Pinky went to check on the water, after coming out, she helped me remove my clothing and we proceeded for a wash up.

Well normally washing up is very SOP. But this time i got a body massage and a head massage while she was shampooing my hair. Very relaxing i must say! Not forgetting a facial as she said i got eye bags, i told her is due to the nature of my job. Shower completed and off to the bed for some action.

Well it all started with the catbath, from my nipples licking and sucking away down south to my rod. My cup of tea on the BBBJ, slow and steady with hard and soft suction. Tempo was to my liking after which the cap went on and a little bit more of the BJ and on top of me she came(with her babydoll still on). Kinky stuff yeah! While she was rocking me, i slipped her straps on the shoulder off and pulled the babydoll to her waste. I must say she got big racks but just a little shaggy but nevertheless, still soft with responsive nipples.
A position switch to missionary and moaning got louder at this position. Well i was thrusting her hard as the moans became louder and she started asking for more! Well as i was in the drivers seat, i decided not to give her more and switched to doggy. Well guys who have yet to bonk her, remember to do this position cause while i was thrusting hard, she took a look back and i saw here CFM look together with her moan, just turns you on even more. Ups mojo level too. Finally lost the battle in doggy as my heritage were released in the condom of course.

Got cleaned up and went back to the bed to lay down to watch the movie on the TV. Indiana Jones. She was lying down on my chest as we watched the movie together. Once the movie was over, TCSS awhile. Auto-roaming started to kick in and well needless to say, Round 2 began. I think i need not go into round 2, the only difference is, its longer and a couple more cums of her juices came out in the process.

Overall:
The only problem is that she speaks little english but good thing we understood each other well.
Looks: 8/10
Body: 7/10
Boobs: 8/10
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 7.5/10
GFE: 9/10(i guess we clicked well)
Massage : 8/10
Attitude : 8.5/10
Overall : 8.5/10 (wash the blues away)

Bros out there considering, must try. If this bonk is bad, i would not hesitate to write it down. SBF is my prove.

thank you bro blur182, for coming out a FR so fast :D
guess you still having a hard on !!! :p

ccod81
04-05-2008, 02:07 PM

23yo, 1.56M, 45kg
34B"24"35"
BBBJ/CIM/Frenching/GFE

ccod81
05-05-2008, 01:21 AM

23yo, 1.56M, 45kg
34B"24"35"
BBBJ/CIM/Frenching/GFE

ccod81
05-05-2008, 03:48 PM

23yo, 1.56M, 45kg
34B"24"35"
BBBJ/CIM/Frenching/GFE

ccod81
05-05-2008, 09:07 PM

23yo, 1.56M, 45kg
34B"24"35"
BBBJ/CIM/Frenching/GFE

hangten1
06-05-2008, 10:38 PM
as promise my fr for pinky...

book at slot at 8 today, went up and saw a ger dress in pinky sleeping dress.
look 75% from pic, alittle more tanned.

what was different from this gal was her service, she take very good care of hygenie and very hard to please you. her bath was very nice she takes care of you from every inch of my body from head to toe.. really head. first time i got a hair wash from FLs.. hahhaas i was surprise.

action starts after her bath service, do not expect some kind of commando as she is those guai guai ger trying to please you well. she did try to make me high by saying some dirty talking..

lay me down where she comes rubbing her boobs on me, nice foreplay, slowly licking my nipples where my hands were trying to fondle her booby. slowly she slide down to my dicky dick.. licking heads and rolling... going down and lower where she pump it hard. i can't stand it and asked for CD. she pump me on top where i see her booby jumping high and low. she was tired after all. i ask her to turn over and i give her my super hang pump and BOOM i release.

after a low hard day of work she really makes me feels relax and i was too tired for 2nd shot... she massage me around my body and i just relax there paid and left ...

ccod81
07-05-2008, 02:32 AM

23yo, 1.56M, 45kg
34B"24"35"
BBBJ/CIM/Frenching/GFE

ccod81
07-05-2008, 03:34 PM
as promise my fr for pinky...

book at slot at 8 today, went up and saw a ger dress in pinky sleeping dress.
look 75% from pic, alittle more tanned.

what was different from this gal was her service, she take very good care of hygenie and very hard to please you. her bath was very nice she takes care of you from every inch of my body from head to toe.. really head. first time i got a hair wash from FLs.. hahhaas i was surprise.

action starts after her bath service, do not expect some kind of commando as she is those guai guai ger trying to please you well. she did try to make me high by saying some dirty talking..

lay me down where she comes rubbing her boobs on me, nice foreplay, slowly licking my nipples where my hands were trying to fondle her booby. slowly she slide down to my dicky dick.. licking heads and rolling... going down and lower where she pump it hard. i can't stand it and asked for CD. she pump me on top where i see her booby jumping high and low. she was tired after all. i ask her to turn over and i give her my super hang pump and BOOM i release.

after a low hard day of work she really makes me feels relax and i was too tired for 2nd shot... she massage me around my body and i just relax there paid and left ...

thank You bro hangten for the FR on PinkY cheers !!!!

ccod81
08-05-2008, 12:28 PM

23yo, 1.56M, 45kg
34B"24"35"
BBBJ/CIM/Frenching/GFE