PDA

View Full Version : How many times piakpiak per week is enough for you?

holomolo
01-11-2021, 05:20 PM
I piakpiak once-two times a week with my lover enough for me liao, if more than two times, will feel tired. How about you guys?

Those who say everyday confirm single and no one to piakpiak :D

Qwerty_Again
01-11-2021, 05:25 PM
3-4 weekly…

StealthBomber
01-11-2021, 05:26 PM
I piakpiak once-two times a week with my lover enough for me liao, if more than two times, will feel tired. How about you guys?

Depend on one's age profile. If 18 years old, daily piak once indefinitely not an issue at all.

Depends on gender. If male, piak too many times on successive days, he can run out of gas. If female, piak multiple times a day, no issue at all.

Besides, on a sex forum, this question is like: how long is your dick? It's very hard to get honest answers.

SammyLee88
01-11-2021, 09:15 PM
can do everyday also want...haha

SammyLee88
01-11-2021, 09:16 PM

need to eat more nutritious food

Yod4
01-11-2021, 10:01 PM
When I was in my early twenties and when the wife and me were still dating, many times a day, every day for the entire week also can.

Now....2 times a week is what I'd call a good week :D

boyboy1001
01-11-2021, 10:32 PM
Now days go aquarium look at catfishes or walking about on the field wondering if gotch landmines or not only........

sky_liner2
02-11-2021, 10:47 AM
Now days go aquarium look at catfishes or walking about on the field wondering if gotch landmines or not only........

Doom day nearing........

daniel6969
02-11-2021, 11:26 AM

how many times depend on a lot of thing le..

if the girl i like i think piak 2 times everyday also no problem. if the girl so so only dun really like then once a week also fine. hehe

Stanleestanlee
02-11-2021, 11:44 AM
how many times depend on a lot of thing le..

if the girl i like i think piak 2 times everyday also no problem. if the girl so so only dun really like then once a week also fine. hehe

yes bro alot depends on alot of things. with my gf, mostly is once a day and she will always tease me daily by touching , licking and sucking. how not to do at least once a day.

daniel6969
02-11-2021, 11:51 AM
yes bro alot depends on alot of things. with my gf, mostly is once a day and she will always tease me daily by touching , licking and sucking. how not to do at least once a day.

good one to keep..hahaha

my one also about same. but not sure if after f for many year stil like that. lol

Stanleestanlee
02-11-2021, 11:54 AM
good one to keep..hahaha

my one also about same. but not sure if after f for many year stil like that. lol

true and nobody will knows what will happen. just enjoy while it lasts.

naan1974
02-11-2021, 12:12 PM
If piak same gal, 2 -3 times per week sian liao
if everyday piak different gals, 7 times per week is good

Penguin23
02-11-2021, 07:09 PM
I'm just a shade over 45.

I still need piak piak 3x a week.

I'm fortunate that most of the time, I get what I want. I'm happy.

Piledriver
02-11-2021, 08:56 PM
3-4 weekly…

Yeah, I guess that's just about right for me. 3 or 4 times a week. I am approaching 45. Not young anymore.

Too much of a good thing can be harmful too :D I need some breathing space to recharge and go again.

Also, focus on the quality. Because if the sex is bad, then you won't enjoy it even if you fuck her everyday.

rachangelx
02-11-2021, 09:00 PM
at least once a day, and more on the weekends hehe

Zaloh
03-11-2021, 01:25 AM

Always same partner, or keep changing? :D

Piledriver
03-11-2021, 08:55 AM

Weekends will be gangbang? ;)

Stanleestanlee
03-11-2021, 11:53 AM

its like what my gf likes too.

james38
03-11-2021, 03:50 PM
I am 51, i feel very tired each time after sex. That's why can only do once a month.... sigh.... Anybody can share how to boost up energy after sex?

Rgds,
James

spaman7
03-11-2021, 05:16 PM
Few times a weeks means one round each time or?

spaman7
03-11-2021, 05:17 PM
I am 51, i feel very tired each time after sex. That's why can only do once a month.... sigh.... Anybody can share how to boost up energy after sex?

Rgds,
James

One round each time? You can try to exercise more which will helps.

entering
03-11-2021, 05:23 PM

Rgds,
James

Simple 10 to 20 minutes workout everyday will help a lot.

Run 1 minute, 10 push up. Do 10 sets go up to 20 sets.

Alternate days, run 1 minute, then 10 pull ups or 10 sit ups.

If can't do 10, just start with 1, then work up to 10. If you can't do proper push up, then do on bench also can. Pull up you want can buy a band to hook onto the bar, so your leg got some help to pull you up.

May sound like cheating but if you everyday do 20 sets, after a while it's a lot of push up, sit up and pull ups.

If can, have enough sleep.

If you've tummy, fastest way to lose is work out before sleep. Disadvantage it will disturb your sleep cuz you can't sleep well after workout.

If want to sleep well, work out before or after breakfast. At night will sleep well, but tummy lost will he the slowest.

It will help a lot also after workout you stretch. Maybe just on a YouTube 10 minutes stretch. Especially the back, and legs.

Cuz all the thrusting will tire your back and legs.

Try for 30 days. You'll see after that 2 or 3 rounds a day not a problem. Even not that, you'll have enough energy for once a day and hard pounding.

Even after working out for 4 days, you'll feel the difference in your cock's hardness. Also if you exercise long term, won't feel breathless and if you pound hard for 30 minutes, some will remember you for life.

georgie1994
04-11-2021, 09:55 AM
depends on the quality of the girls, if sexy lady like in sugarbook.live, everday piak also i can, watching their live also i masturbate,,,haha

georgie1994
04-11-2021, 09:55 AM
ts needs to find some ways to increase your sex satisfaction

georgie1994
04-11-2021, 09:57 AM
its like what my gf likes too.

weekends more relaxed, no stress, and more feeling for sex

georgie1994
04-11-2021, 09:58 AM
When I was in my early twenties and when the wife and me were still dating, many times a day, every day for the entire week also can.

Now....2 times a week is what I'd call a good week :D

just married the feeling is fresh, so sex is fun and exciting until there is a child pop out

georgie1994
04-11-2021, 10:00 AM

healthy sex life will make you happy and looks younger

rachangelx
04-11-2021, 11:37 AM
Always same partner, or keep changing? :D

Weekends will be gangbang? ;)

multiple partners and yep on weekends hahaha

MultiOrgasGuy
04-11-2021, 07:46 PM
How many times you piak piak per week does not necessarily relate directly to the quality of sex, sex duration, couple satisfaction in sex etc. It does link to the couple's sex drive, sexual chemistry and age. The guys who are 40s, 50s and older tend to do less, which is quite typical.

There is no "normal" quantity. Several published surveys indicate 1-2 times per week is the average for happy couples. And some couple only do 1 in several weeks/months while a minority may do 7-14 times a week.

How many is enough for satisfaction differ for each couple based on needs and ability. For me, 2-4 times daily on weekdays and 3-6 times on weekends.

kokochan
05-11-2021, 04:06 PM
Im 38.
Prior to this i use my hands almost everyday. Like its a form of damn jialat addiction -_-

I think piakpiak 5 days a week if not tired kinda like a need lol. Im a guy so pls dont pm me :D

bigjade
05-11-2021, 11:04 PM
multiple partners and yep on weekends hahaha

Multiples partners at the same time? lol

rachangelx
06-11-2021, 09:54 PM
Multiples partners at the same time? lol

yup haha. whats wrong?

winksy
06-11-2021, 10:31 PM
yup haha. whats wrong?

Nothing wrong with that. More fun actually. :)

james38
08-11-2021, 12:38 PM
Hi bro... thanks for sharing... by the way, may i know how old are you?

Rgds,
James

Simple 10 to 20 minutes workout everyday will help a lot.

Run 1 minute, 10 push up. Do 10 sets go up to 20 sets.

Alternate days, run 1 minute, then 10 pull ups or 10 sit ups.

If can't do 10, just start with 1, then work up to 10. If you can't do proper push up, then do on bench also can. Pull up you want can buy a band to hook onto the bar, so your leg got some help to pull you up.

May sound like cheating but if you everyday do 20 sets, after a while it's a lot of push up, sit up and pull ups.

If can, have enough sleep.

If you've tummy, fastest way to lose is work out before sleep. Disadvantage it will disturb your sleep cuz you can't sleep well after workout.

If want to sleep well, work out before or after breakfast. At night will sleep well, but tummy lost will he the slowest.

It will help a lot also after workout you stretch. Maybe just on a YouTube 10 minutes stretch. Especially the back, and legs.

Cuz all the thrusting will tire your back and legs.

Try for 30 days. You'll see after that 2 or 3 rounds a day not a problem. Even not that, you'll have enough energy for once a day and hard pounding.

Even after working out for 4 days, you'll feel the difference in your cock's hardness. Also if you exercise long term, won't feel breathless and if you pound hard for 30 minutes, some will remember you for life.