BeLiNDa
22yo
1.58m
34B'24'35
frenching, bbbj & cim
super gfe
$160 / 90mins / 2shots / incl. of room n cds

===============Early Bird @ $138===============

!!!!! Book Fast To Aviod Disappointment !!!!!

http://images20.fotki.com/v287/photos/1/1325462/6132211/ArrowPointingRight-vi.gifPix (http://images34.fotki.com/v1146/photos/1/1325462/6132211/Belinda-vi.jpg)http://images35.fotki.com/v1166/photos/1/1325462/6132211/ArrowPointingLeft-vi.gif

MysticModels
27-04-2008, 09:00 PM
http://images20.fotki.com/v287/photos/1/1325462/6132211/ArrowPointingRight-vi.gifBeLiNDa PiX (http://images33.fotki.com/v1136/photos/1/1325462/6132211/VJ1T7161_resize-vi.jpg)http://images35.fotki.com/v1166/photos/1/1325462/6132211/ArrowPointingLeft-vi.gif

reedsteel
28-04-2008, 01:22 AM
FR Belinda

What i can say about this gal is whatever i need i can get from her. I keep the FR short , if i go into detail i think tonight cannot sleep liao.

She deserve high rating of look , figure , service . I especially love her frenching , wet, fast furious. My mouth get sore after the session haha.

Statistics

Look 8/10. Look almost identical to photo. Big eyes, nice eyelashes . Most important her CFM look while doing BJ , FJ cannot tahan . Smooth complexion, slight tan. But she is more on the matured side , not SYT.

Figure 7.5/10. Nothing to complain, everywhere slim . High recommend to try her doggie, very nice fleshy bum .The only complain is boobs ,32B .But strange thing she can provide breast massage

BBBJ / FJ : 8.5/10 . You want any type of BJ she gave you. Fast , slow , deep throat , in bath tub , in bed, standing etc.

FJ equally powerful. She initiate all the styles i just listen to her :p By the way she totally cannot speak english , we using body language. There is extra chair in the room , not sure she asked for it . So you guys should fully make use of the chair to do what style you want .

Service :9/10. What i know is she provide whatever you can think for . I almost tried what i always love . She seemed to know what man want . She is definitely well spend , i doubt there will be complain from any bro after coming out from the session.

girllover
28-04-2008, 01:39 AM
"you have to stop bringing in such gorgeous girls, my heart can't take it" were my words as i distanced myself from the hotel.

she looks gorgeous, her body is gorgeous, she has gorgeous attitudes and her skills are gorgeous.

the moment i stepped into the room, i was tastefully teased till the time i was out and only after the door was shut. she is a very very delightfully naughty girl, not a moment of the ninety minutes that i spent with her i wasn't filled with laughter and smiles.

she has an extremely pretty face, perfect extremely smooth facial complexion, cosmetically darkened beautiful eyebrows and lashes, sparkling natural eyes, small cute nose, long smooth hi-lighted hair, extremely nice teeth and extremely extremely sexy lips which she artfully repeatedly naughtily used to seduce me.

Examine her upclose, i can't find faults. Look into her eyes, she will quiet down and look softly back, the lost expression on her face, the deep loving looks on her eyes, as if she is deeply in love, that moment in time, all was quiet, motionless, we were both lost in the silence, in beautiful stillness.

she has the superb s-shaped body, gorgeous gorgeous body, slim, tight, soft average sized boobs, healthy tan, beautifully proportioned, extremely extremely smooth to which she told me its because she use this thailand made oil which she jokingly tried very hard to recommend to me so my body can be smooth too. she has beautiful abs, perfectly toned, not overdoing, neither underdone. we were standing in front of the big mirror with me behind her and i was telling her how nice her abs is to which she told me its because she dances a lot and then started grinding her smooth body against mine.

talking about kissing, be it standing, she on top or me on top, none of the positions diminishes even a teeny bit the great great pleasure her lips and tongue brought. she is a superbly skilled kisser, very soft smooth gentle wet passionate active skillful lips and tongue. cupping that gorgeous smooth face and at the same time receiving that superb hot passionate frenching, heavenly moments.

she has very very wet beautiful tight pussy, soft moans, great great wet soft teasing bbbj skills.

there are too many beautiful things to look, to feel while making love with her, watching her gorgeous face moaning, feeling and seeing her smooth gorgeous body, feeling her great lips and tongue, feeling her tight pussy squeezing, watching that beautifully beautifully trimmed sparse soft pubic bush and that beautiful crotch swaying with each thrust, felling her smooth thighs brushing against my arms or my thighs, watching her beautiful soft boobs jiggling, seeing her beautiful hands grabbing hard at the side of the bed showing her excitement, hearing her beautiful soft moans changing pitch, i do not know anything that can be so beautiful, so exciting, so erotic, so alluring.

just couple of hours before the session, i watched a thai film with very beautiful young actresses. on the way to the hotel, i saw many many young beautiful sexy girls. none excites me sexually. i asked myself, worried, "has sex really become a habit rather than enjoyment or excitement?", "am i ever going to truly enjoy sex again?".

it only takes 1 girl and 90 minutes to clear my doubts.

MysticModels
28-04-2008, 01:09 PM
bro reedsteel, thks!!:D

3kingdom
28-04-2008, 01:23 PM
any afternoon slots?

MysticModels
28-04-2008, 09:25 PM
bro girllover, thks!!!:D

MysticModels
29-04-2008, 09:44 AM
any afternoon slots?

bro, check your PM.. thks

MysticModels
29-04-2008, 10:34 AM
FR from Paradise

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

snowman21
Post subject: Re: __________MYSTiCMoDeLS - BeLiNDa__________
Posted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 11:16 pm

Met Berlinda today afternoon. She is pretty and cheerful, only barrier is communication as she doesn't speak much english, luckily i can understand a little bit of Thai. Her attitude made up everything, she is always smiling all the time.

Looks: 9/10 (Pretty)
Figure: 8.5/10 (Slim)
Boobs: 8/10 (just right for her frame)
Skin: 8/10 (Tanned but smooth)
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 9/10 (Hardworking)
GFE:9/10

BLACKnTHIN
29-04-2008, 08:39 PM
Sorry for my v bad writing but here are the pros and cons of Belinda.

Pros:
1.Probably the most mesmerising lady i ever have. Mesmerising eyes and enchanting smile. Looks like one of those chio bu on the street but this time, u get to bonk her.
2. Very fun to be with, laffing and smiling during most part of the sex-sion.
3. Good figure though B cupper.
4. For 138/90mins, she is really value for money.

Cons:
1. Speak almost zero english. Probably fun trying to make out what she is saying.
2. Abit tan.

MysticModels
30-04-2008, 10:25 AM
bro BLACKnTHIN, thks for your FR & support..:D

MysticModels
01-05-2008, 10:31 AM
★ MYSTiCMoDeLS LaBouR DaY SPeCiaL ★

http://images33.fotki.com/v1138/photos/1/1325462/6132211/arr_ani_04e-vi.gif

MysticModels
02-05-2008, 10:09 AM
hope to see more FRs soon... thks for the support!! :)

lexus88
02-05-2008, 01:43 PM
wanted a fair lady but none available, so bro recommend berlinda so trust him
he assured me if i dont like i can reject, which i think very few agent will like it

went to the hotel, hmm... beginning abit disappointed
she is not fair, look typical thai (matured look)
but if you keep on looking, her looks will grow.. heehee..
upon realising some reaction from my bro, i decided to go ahead
she is very eager to please (service attitude good)
you ask her go what she will do, wear what she will try to please without showing any unhappiness
everything else sop

look: 7/10 (not bad looking but abit matured look)
body: 7/10 (abit tanned, i like fair girl)
bj: 8.5/10 (quite good)
fj: 7.5/10 (abit loose though)
overall: 8/10
rtf: no as too many choices

i left after 1 shot as i dont think i can come another one so dont wanna waste her time heehee...but i like bro adam service. very polite, keep it up.

MysticModels
03-05-2008, 12:22 AM
★ MYSTiCMoDeLS MaYDaY SPeCiaL eXTeNDeD ★

MysticModels
03-05-2008, 01:25 PM
bro lexus88, thks!!!:)

MysticModels
04-05-2008, 12:25 PM
★ MYSTiCMoDeLS LaBouR DaY SPeCiaL eXTeNDeD ★

MysticModels
05-05-2008, 10:39 AM
hope to see more FR flow in soon...

MysticModels
06-05-2008, 10:40 AM
★ MYSTiCMoDeLS aVaiLaBLe ★

MysticModels
06-05-2008, 10:49 AM
Date: Mon May 5, 2008 3:04 pm
Subject: FR on Belinda
Send Message
Edit Membership

First and for most thanks Bro for making the arrangement. You have a good gem but too bad its going to go back soon. To all bros out there this is a must try gem.

This girl sure know how to make a man crumble. Very GFE very accomdating. After failed and unsatisfying attempts on other group girls i didnt put my hopes high. But after i try this girl i urge all bros to book her as service is all she wans to give.

Looks : 9/10(looks much better than the pics)
Boobs : 7/10 (nice and average. not for bros who love big titties)
BBBJ : 10/10 (this girl really knows how to give you one hell of a bj. like all FR on her. It's really wat the all bros mention)
FJ : 9/10 (This girl have one of the tightest pussy i ever tasted. Really Really tight.)
GFE : Sure thing and will definately make you few like you are the luckiest guy on earth. Always smiling and always trying her best to understand wat you say even though she can hardly understand english.

Again i thank Bro for the recommendation and to all bros dun give it a miss on this gem as she's going back to land of smiles this sun. Must Must try. Thank you bor and keep having more of such gem coming in man and keep me post of such gem / berlinda coming back.

MysticModels
07-05-2008, 12:47 PM
Bro who had tried belinda, where is her FR???:D

MysticModels
08-05-2008, 01:16 AM
★ LaST 3 DaYS FoR BeLiNDa ★

MysticModels
08-05-2008, 10:24 AM
--double posting--

MysticModels
09-05-2008, 10:13 AM
★ LaST 2 DaYS FoR BeLiNDa ★

MysticModels
10-05-2008, 11:16 AM
LAST DAY!!!!

ahpuiahsan
10-05-2008, 09:27 PM
Not sure is this the Belinda i have booked thru BS. If it is, thanks MM and BS for making the last minute arrangement.:)

Whole sexsion is SOP, Belinda is playful and keeps teasing my junior. After 2 shots, she still wants the 3rd shot. :eek:

Stats:-
Looks : 8/10 (Similar to Pic, pretty)
Body : 8/10 (Balance-body)
Boobs : 34B (Not too big, not too small, gam gam ho)
Bbbj : 7/10 (Normal suction, CIM allowed)
Frenching : No (cause she said tongue pain)
Painting : Yes (sensitive, use legs to clamp my head while painting)
Fingering : never tried
FJ : 8/10 (no fake moans though she is enjoying the bonk)
Attitude : 8/10 (service oriented)
GFE : 9/10 (Lotsa of GFE)
Overall : 8/10
RTF : too bad she last day.

MysticModels
08-06-2008, 11:18 PM
... she is back ...

... booking starts now ...

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh175/aammodels/arr_ani_04e-vi.gif

MysticModels
09-06-2008, 03:56 PM
MysticModels Available

MysticModels
10-06-2008, 01:06 PM
hope to see more FR soon... thks

MysticModels
11-06-2008, 10:32 AM
aiyo, so many rtf but no FR... sigh...:o

MysticModels
12-06-2008, 01:42 PM
--double posting--

MysticModels
13-06-2008, 11:24 AM
MYSTiCMoDeLS aVaiLaBLe

MysticModels
14-06-2008, 12:45 PM
MYSTiCMoDeLS WeeKeNDS PRoMo

MysticModels
15-06-2008, 11:20 AM
MYSTiCMoDeLS WeeKeNDS PRoMo

reedsteel
16-06-2008, 12:49 AM
FR Belinda

Puzzled where there are no single report on her. Sorry bro MM for late report, tired so wrote a short one .

Statistics

Look : 7.5/10 . No change from previous visit. Smooth complexion , nice eyes , lashes , sharp chin . If she does not look that tan , I will give her points.

Body : 7.5/10 No change . Slim with not small not big boobs . Nice butt , recommend for doggie lovers.

BBBJ/FJ : 8/10. Long deep throat one . Take her own sweet time blow non stop. I think maybe she have not sex long time , I did not even finger and she is already super wet. This has been confirmed by two wet patches on the bed sheet after the 1st session . Those bros who tried her 1st day dont get frightened , those wet patch was her juice , not from me. And her pussy tight . Little bro get sore after two sessions.

GFE : 8/10. SHe love to talk , but in thai , so I just said ok ok to entertain her . Hug you tight and look at you as though fall in love with you.

Service : 8/10. For those who look for service , look.

sherrry
18-06-2008, 03:15 PM
Sorry for late post. I had to fly out the following morning after the session. Finally found time to pen my erection experience.

++++++++

Feeling vexed after my long haul flight, contacted mike for arrangement with the angelic Belinda. She was on my to-do list the last time round, but all thanks to work I missed out. Didn’t have to wait long for the confirmation and I literally dumped the luggage at home & sped down for the appointment.

This FR is dedicated to; the female lead- Belinda (she looks good, gave me service that made me feel good too)

++++++++

Arrived 5min late, as it was quite difficult to catch a cab. Reached the site, given the coordinates n I made my way to the room. Knocked on the door, and it sprang ajar at an instance- as though she had been anticipating my arrival behind the door. I popped my head behind the door, only to be frozen stiff by her drop dead gorgeous features. Her pair of crystal glazed eyes simply captivating.

She proceeded to run the tub, prior to pouring me an ice cold drink. Proceeded to break some ice, chipping off bit by bit, as our clothes were peeled off piece by piece. We were soon staring $ admiring each other’s assets kneeling stark naked in bed. I couldn’t quite keep my erection down, at the site of her tight body, paired with her natural rack. She began cradling my balls with 1 hand, while gripping hard on my sausage, and I returned her the favor of cupping her B cuppers. Sensing that we’re both heating up, we cut the foreplay short & headed for a quick shower instead.

She was a little amused that I wasn’t too keen with the bubble bath. I explained I couldn’t wait to have my rod plugged inside her. She blushed asking why I’d skip letting her serve me in the tub. I told her I’d rather more time appreciating her in my own way.

Shower done, dried up & we hopped into bed. Towel wrapped round her torso, she crept up to me from the rear, necking me as she reached for my manhood under the towel. Nibbling at my ear, I couldn’t quite hold myself back. I pulled her forward and in 1 swift action, ripped the towel off her hourglass figure. She sniggered & flashed me her tongue, as if she was waiting for me to initiate things. Taking that as the queue, we locked lips for a little, and she naturally proceed to fondle my joystick. Basic instinct suggests that I do the same for her, and so I did, fingering & teasing her very neat clit. She didn’t show any signs of resistance, and seemed to be enjoying my teasing.

Cat bath soon followed suit, and before I could get enough of it, she was taking my manhood in the mouth. Licking slurping sucking away like a hungry kid. Much as I was enjoying the BBBJ, I couldn’t wait to drill her, and so I peeled the rubber from the foil and handed to her. looking at me with a vicious stare, she clawed my chest all the way down & stopped at the pole. Capped me, and positioned herself on top of me. Half-kneeling, she used the tip of my rod to tease her clit for awhile, till she almost went into a trance. Slowly, inch by inch, she slid my cock into her wet but extremely tight canal. Looking at her facial expression, it seemed she was in pain. The moment she took the entire shaft, when my tip hit dead end, she paused once more for some deep breathing.

I asked out of concern if she was ok. She shook her head, stared with her dreamy eyes, and starter to gyrate her hips. I continued staring her straight in the eyes, and she whispered “banana very big”. She certainly was enjoying the ride like a professional rodeo rider. She picked up her pace, and I soon unleashed my load. We cleaned up for a bit and rested in bed for a little more intimate conversation.

While she was leaning sideways in the Cleopatra posture, it didn’t take too long for me to initiate round 2. I capped myself, and she submissively reclined to take me in missionary position. Once inserted pounding hard, our hips were literally clapping loud drowning the commentary airing on TV. This time round, she’s better prepared and showing lesser signs of pain. She tucked her legs in towards her chest, allowing me deeper penetration with every thrust, momentum picked up and the pounding was getting louder.

Decided not to waste my load in the bag, I sought her permission to soak her, she smiled and nodded. I gave her a few more power thrusts, draw my rod out, peeled the rubber off, charged it like a shotgun, and blew my load blow after blow. She lay spread-eagle to receive my shots like a willing target.

I collapsed beside her like a wounded soldier, panting hard & sweating beads, watched her clean herself up with generous amounts of tissue paper. She turned to lean against my chest, asking if I still have more ammo to spare, as she didn’t think I’d have anymore ammo after the 1st round. She looked at the watch, signaling that we had a little more time. And since I was already exhausted, she actually was keen to shake me off (hand grabbing my manhood), to see if I can still dispense a 3rd round of thick viscous love juice.

I laughed it off, telling her that I was too tired to give it a go. Even if I did, I’d probably be too exhausted & would need another hr to recover after. We cooled off a bit to catch our breath, headed for a shower, dried up, paid up & time for me to vanish.

++++++++

Looks: 8/10 (photo accuracy 80%) better in person
Body: 8/10 (nice proportions)
Boobs: 7/10 (tender B-cupper)
Frenching: didn’t try (I had ulcer)
BBBJ: 8/10 (good for an amateur)
FJ: 8/10 (tightest canal I ever penetrated)
GFE: 8.5/10 (sweet & comforting)
Service: 9/10 (submissive)
Attitude: 9.5/10 (diligent, hospitable & accommodating)

Overall Avg: 8/10 (good, despite her inexperience)

RTF: Yes! If I can find the time to

p.s.: Suited for amateur lovers. Be careful not to hurt her while plugging, she’s very tight.