PDA

View Full Version : Rent a Date

yeongmsc
30-10-2021, 09:58 PM
Any bros tried renting a date?

many syt for 2 hr movie for $100-$200.

was searching thru maybe.sg and there is a hundred girls with pics and videos.

am very very tempted.

bluecot
30-10-2021, 10:11 PM
waste money. can see no touch

yeongmsc
30-10-2021, 10:20 PM
yeah i agree

but what to do. sporean FL so few. even the marginally decent ones, the milfs are $300 upwards per shot per hr.

the pretty and young young ones are all positioning themselves as sugarbabes. asking $700 & upwards.

pay $150 for a syt to have dinner for two hours maybe not so bad afterall?

sexcision
30-10-2021, 11:26 PM
yeah i agree

but what to do. sporean FL so few. even the marginally decent ones, the milfs are $300 upwards per shot per hr.

the pretty and young young ones are all positioning themselves as sugarbabes. asking $700 & upwards.

I dun see a point in that. I mean if you are financial well off or above average looking, should have no problem going on dates, however if you you are not both, than going on a date for 300 dollar plus
All the expenses, might as well go for a good fuck. Rather than being treated like a carrot.

bluecot
30-10-2021, 11:58 PM
ya lor. if you want I think better chance in dating app, but take a lot of effort. I personally think this is waste money nia

Piledriver
31-10-2021, 01:41 AM

am very very tempted.

Seriously bro, you want to spend that kind of money and then endure these obnoxious, self-entitled SYT bitches?

You will be better off spending $150 on a good ML who can pamper you like a king for 90 mins by giving you the most soothing massage, and then top it off with a sensual happy ending. This is so much better than spending 2 hours in a dark theater with a total stranger who won't give a damn about your presence.

Anyways, its your choice bro. Go try it, and then perhaps you can write an FR here :cool:

boyboy1001
31-10-2021, 02:19 AM
How about this perspective , 2 dates is equal to 1 relatively decent $400 per hr

4k1con63
31-10-2021, 06:51 AM
yeah i agree

Bro mai gan chiong, don't desperate yet! Now endemic borders also slowly opening.
Wait for the thais, prc all the FLs from other beautiful countries to come in and you will feel it worth the wait!
Imagine a decent priced foreign girls can do the same job as those SYTs but lesser price and more quality.
These SG FLs think their pussy diamond charge sky high when the quality is questionable and some even demand deposit which just screams out scamming.
Go visit MLs if you really cannot tahan now. It's much more worth than these ridiculous priced SG diamond pussies

fallen11
31-10-2021, 01:08 PM

am very very tempted.

dont be such a simp please:(

JasonPhang
31-10-2021, 01:31 PM
Ya. Go dating app spend more on liquor they girls will let you fuck

formidable
31-10-2021, 01:34 PM

am very very tempted.
Depend on your needs if can fulfill by just convo at that price. I tried 3 dates on different gals , it is just "work actually" lol.

unsung80
31-10-2021, 01:36 PM

am very very tempted.

Go ahead since you can afford, why need our opinion?

Sharknado
31-10-2021, 01:40 PM
My curiosity is has anybody by any grandfather chance ever got a fuck out of this type of dating gig?

Zax51
31-10-2021, 04:54 PM
you mean places like maybe.sg ?

funs
12-07-2022, 01:01 AM
How about this perspective , 2 dates is equal to 1 relatively decent $400 per hr
Don't waste time and money...

eatingpussy
12-07-2022, 12:32 PM
Alot of these girls on sugarbook are expecting thousands just for talking to you and they are never even going to touch you or let you touch them. Even if you go ktv and order a jug and get a girl to sit with you, you might get to touch or squeeze their tits and spend longer time and pay lesser for these entitled sluts.

Stellarlunar
30-06-2023, 07:38 AM
Haha, easy money

Gorillazx1000
30-06-2023, 04:06 PM
The guys n girls listed there getting more n more expensive.

We should have our own "Date an Uncle" platform.

pinyon72
30-06-2023, 05:29 PM
waste time and waste money cannot touch

hitler
30-06-2023, 06:40 PM

Good idea. Some girls like fine wine (older men). They charge golden abalone price, we charge golden hot dog for a date :D

ilovepantyhose
30-06-2023, 07:20 PM

the app is called UILF?

:p;):D

TheGreatOne
30-06-2023, 11:27 PM
Honestly, all you need is to spend some time building a physique via weight training and diet programs.

To pay someone to just talk to you is just plain pathetic

Neverlookback
01-07-2023, 12:16 AM
Agree GreatOne..spot on!

I am mid 50s, not brad pit..

But i regularly pick up, and shag, in SG, HK, TYO, SEL plus any city u care to name in EU, LOCAL normal gals....from students to office staff to whomever, for FREE ( ok drink/dinner mebbe), with very little effort.

I hv not once in my life paid a wonan to, what, ^^sit with me^^ in a ktv bar. Huh?

Do these guys really have so little game?? Ability?

But guess what?

* I dont wear shorts & flip flops when i go out

* i dont have a belly

* i can hold a convo without prompt cards

Its NOT about race!!!! My SG local fren...early 50s...same

Duñno why so many struggle on this

Neverlookback
01-07-2023, 12:17 AM

am very very tempted.

Ummm huh...why wud u

p u r e
01-07-2023, 12:41 AM
Never, will I in principle, engage such services.

Like quite a few have said here, it feeds into the entitlement of our local stuck up zhabors.

Not even sure if they will be friendly with you or give you authentic experience. Probably very SOP and time watcher.

I rather spend the same amount of money go to Geylang multiple times or 1x Dome 3.

Get better service.

Just don't like many local zhabors who think they have golden pussy or some Ms Universe to charge so much...

SirLance
01-07-2023, 05:15 AM
Another interesting topic.

Andreme
01-07-2023, 05:55 PM
Personally , I have a diff opinion. My principle is i will never sleep with a woman for free other than my wife ( of which i have none ) if not i will pay , which usually means i only ever PTP with KTV or Masseuse ladies or FL's but thats fine for me. I feel its lighter on my conscience since its a business transaction and better on my karma.

xxFTOxx
02-07-2023, 02:00 PM
Agree GreatOne..spot on!

But i regularly pick up, and shag, in SG, HK, TYO, SEL plus any city u care to name in EU, LOCAL normal gals....from students to office staff to whomever, for FREE ( ok drink/dinner mebbe), with very little effort.

I hv not once in my life paid a wonan to, what, ^^sit with me^^ in a ktv bar. Huh?

But guess what?

* i dont have a belly

Many were brought up to believe pay money solved all problems. Quite sad actually…some really clueless on how to charm
a woman. They think looks challenging then never try give up already.

larue
03-07-2023, 09:32 AM
Many were brought up to believe pay money solved all problems. Quite sad actually…some really clueless on how to charm
a woman. They think looks challenging then never try give up already.

No, many are completely fucked over by their parents and have their confidence and sense of self worth completely crushed the day they were born.

Just look at most of the guys here, complete losers with the worst possible negative mindsets.

People arent born like that, they are made. But most don't even see it, so they're forcer trapped in the worthlessness.

For many, money is merely something they hide behind to excuse their own sense of worthlessness. After all, only a minority will ever have a lot of it.

xxFTOxx
04-07-2023, 07:12 PM
No, many are completely fucked over by their parents and have their confidence and sense of self worth completely crushed the day they were born.

Just look at most of the guys here, complete losers with the worst possible negative mindsets.

People arent born like that, they are made. But most don't even see it, so they're forcer trapped in the worthlessness.

For many, money is merely something they hide behind to excuse their own sense of worthlessness. After all, only a minority will ever have a lot of it.

Hmm u got a point here. But I always see petty guys ard. Cannot get the girl all those negative actions come out. Worst still try to put the blame on the girl.

sgsingaboy
04-07-2023, 07:56 PM
the app is called UILF?

:p;):D

I think if call 官人,我要! will be better

whackithard
04-07-2023, 09:14 PM
Agree GreatOne..spot on!

But guess what?

* i dont have a belly

no one is interested to know black ganges mumbai loser like you, please dun spread your crap all over with made up stories about yoruself to boost your inferior complex. we all know about you lol

larue
05-07-2023, 08:24 AM
Hmm u got a point here. But I always see petty guys ard. Cannot get the girl all those negative actions come out. Worst still try to put the blame on the girl.

Sounds exactly like my old man. They then produce fucked up loser children.

Excess of confidence coupled with the inability to reflect on self.

You're right, very common also.

BerryAirlearn
05-07-2023, 08:41 AM
Pay for piak yes. Pay for non-piak dates, HELL NO!!

OnePiecer
05-07-2023, 08:17 PM
am very very tempted.

Dinopark
05-07-2023, 08:17 PM
will be better