PDA

View Full Version : interesting new health centre at Kuantan

Jason Marcus Ng
25-04-2008, 02:35 PM
yesterday i went to sungei rd to check out the old goods market. i went to the hawker centre at kuantan road, and i juz saw a health centre along the same lane, behind a hardware shop. i am very surprised at the location that this health centre is sited, right in the middle of no-where!?!
i thought it is going to a happening health centre with super-low price services!
so then i went to check it up.
to my surprise (again)... the shopfront looks very well decorated, with nice ambience, and nice music... my type man! I was greeted by a pleasant pretty SYT at the counter... and I saw this many massage chairs and massage equipment, and then i found out that they sells these equipment also. and damned, they re selling at a fraction of the other well-known brand... but hacked, i dun come here for massage chair, har?!
1 turnoff is this SYT does not provide massage service, sure man, 1 of these days i hope to convince her to massage massge me! hehe!
oh then i was told that i can choose to have 30min of machine-massage with 30min of masseur massage, or full 1 hr of machine-massage, or full massuer-massage for 50 bucks.
well this something new to me... so since i never tried machine-massage b4, so i opt for the 1st option. and damned man, i was loosened up by the massage chair and the foot-massager! i was amazed by the variety of features man!
and guess wat i did, which i regreted later! i then changed my mind, and opt for 1 hr of machinery massage! all my bones are loosened up man, but not my little brother though! hehe... y i am regretted, becoz b4 i left i saw 2 of the masseurs, abd damned man, they are one of the prettiest masseurs that i have seem. 1 of em have this hot figure that u juz can't resist. damned man, i will b back man!
next time round it will be full massuer massage man!
i will update u on my next trip soon! :D
oh yeah for the sake of my horny bros, this place is at 7 Kelantan Road... i like the low profile location man, my thing!

LChoo
04-03-2011, 11:01 AM
I got to know the massage girl fm Bai Nian no 20 fm Harbin, China.

She is so cute and lovely and would like to be my girlfren for rm2k per month. Service include spending overnite 4 days per week at my apmt. She want notebook as present.

I gave her rm2k and notebook on 28/2. She jumped critizing notebook screen too small got no class. Show sour face etc etc. Spent a nite but slept with back facing me. Did nothing that night.

on 1/3, asked me to pick her up midnite 1 am, then sms said customer extend 1 hour massage to 2 am. I waited til 2 am only to be told to go back to my apmt alone as she too tired to entertain me !!

On 2/3, I seek separtion and ask for refund. She said NO. I complained to lady boss and on 3/3, got back rm1k.

Tell me...a Malaysian professional lk me conned by a 30 year old girl fm a foreign country...malau lah. Iornically, the man boss refused to get involved to assist. What a shame !

endsem80
02-10-2012, 04:29 PM
where is the kelantan road bro?never heard of that