PDA

View Full Version : Warning about Voom (c/o dfantasy)

s1.w3n.b41.l31
25-04-2008, 01:48 AM
Just came home from a session with Voom. Re-read the previous FRs and decided I should give my side of the story too. To all, this is not an FR, just a heads-up to fellow sbf bros. To bro dfantasy, sorry bro, I have nothing against you and you still have my support.

Anyway, to cut a long story short, messaged bro dfantasy about booking Voom and got an 11pm slot. Arrived 15mins before time and went in. All was well for the first 45 mins: Went in, intro, shower, 1st shot, shower again. In fact, I should say the first shot was great. However, after taking a shower after that, all changed.

First sign of trouble was that she looked at the clock immediately after showering, and muttered "still so long". I glanced at the clock.. 45 mins gone, halfway only. Thought to myself, siao liao, she's a clockwatcher. Turned out worse.

She asked me to lie down on the bed and we tcss a bit. I asked her about her life in Bangkok. At this point, I was even impressed when she told me she picked up mandarin from watching tv in sg. Then, after a while, began to feel that the tcss was getting a bit long, so I started roaming a bit. She siam and siam.. thought she was playful so played along. Who knows after another few minutes, she suddenly told me, left 20 mins, no time for another shot. I was like.. :eek: glanced at the clock and it was 25 mins left. I probed a bit, thought she was joking. But she continued, saying the first shot took too long, 20 mins won't be enough for the second. I thought back, first shot + intro (even played on her laptop a bit) + showerx2 also 45 mins only, where got too long. A bit sian, but I pretend to be persistent, then she added: "what happens if your girlfriend don't want sex. I sometimes also don't feel like doing it". Immediately LL, she don't want, how to force her. Wait kena charged for rape. Like that already no hope, I tried to smile while probing to see whether she's serious. Then, ultimate move.. she ask me to pcc myself. I was like, wah lao eh! who's paying the money? But no choice, I just continued talking to her. And she was really a good clockwatcher, inform me every 5 mins.. 15mins left, 10 min left, 5 min left. Just to make sure I give up on the second shot..

So, hope this serves as a warning to bros.

For Voom, she definitely has the brains and the looks. No question there. Only problem is the lack of service. Or maybe its just my damn bad luck to book her when she's not 'in the mood'.

Anyway, at one point, when I was showing a sian1/2 look, she asked me, wanna complain ah. I answered what gave her the idea. Her reply: "got previous customer complain before, and boss (bro dfantasy) talk talk talk to me, but I talk talk talk back, and he ok already." Winner, she don't care about complains, confirmed when she added "he (bro dfantasy) talk too much, I go back". So yah, no point we, customers, complaining to bro dfantasy. A warning to other bros will be more useful.

Finally, will like to reiterate that I don't blame bro dfantasy, nor do I think the other girls under him is like this. This Voom is probably just a bad sheep. No offense, bro dfantasy.

BTW, saw candy before my session.. she looks damn cute and better in rl than in the pics. Think bros can consider up her first if considering Voom.

SSOU
25-04-2008, 02:02 AM
Wah Like that also can ?

zerodur
25-04-2008, 02:03 AM
Doesn't look very attractive in the studio shots anyway. Thanks bro for the warning.

s1.w3n.b41.l31
25-04-2008, 02:24 AM
bro dfantasy, after countless sms between us, i still say the same thing lah, i don't think it's your fault so no need to apologise to me :) Not holding anything against you. also, we will take action towards her by tonight don't be too harsh k? this is really for the bros, not to get her into trouble.

yingchin
25-04-2008, 02:42 AM
Tks bro for the warning,
one out of 100 might be fuck up, cheer up ^^

gedangsa
25-04-2008, 02:46 AM
Thanks bro for the warning.

Now we know who to siam

Eric22
25-04-2008, 03:10 AM
bro dfantasy, after countless sms between us, i still say the same thing lah, i don't think it's your fault so no need to apologise to me :) Not holding anything against you. also, don't be too harsh k? this is really for the bros, not to get her into trouble.

Thanks for the warning... Good on your part to still think for the girl...

PS: u are on my uplist... :D

aces68
25-04-2008, 05:02 PM
bro, it's good that you share this with us.

You are also on my uplist ;)

clubnite
25-04-2008, 06:39 PM
Hey Bro

Good job... thanks for the warning. I am sure she will have an exponential stoppage of SBF customers...

C

sunhuan-con
25-04-2008, 06:52 PM
Perhaps bro Fantasy can give u some compensation for the next bonk.

all4great2
25-04-2008, 09:12 PM
Thanks for the timely warning ... I was thinking of booking a session for the coming weekend but if that's the kind of attitude Voom has then I better give it a miss :mad:

glstunner
25-04-2008, 11:14 PM
A warning to other bros will be more useful.
I don't blame bro dfantasy, nor do I think the other girls under him is like this. This Voom is probably just a bad sheep.

His gals so far so gd although this VOOM i never try,thx 4 warning....:eek:

unsung80
25-04-2008, 11:42 PM
What a bad attitude this Voom is. Tks for warning.

ekemono
26-04-2008, 12:18 AM
These few days was also looking at Thai gals with big boobs and Voom was one of them. thanks TS for the heads up and thumbs up for being cool and forgiving about it. A gentleman's attitude.

hangten1
26-04-2008, 01:42 AM
BRO thanks for your warning ... i was thinking of voom booking this evening, something caught up and drop the idea. now that i know, i prob would have drop her.

dislike poor service FL, and worst is ' you pcc' yourself i really hate that phase. nonetheless i am impress there is a muture understand between you and OKT and that brings the matter down. which is a good respond from bro fantasy.

but i do feel her stuck up attitude of 'nobody can do anything to her' would change, that reflect badly on the OKT.

upz u bro for ur feedback ^^

vkoolboi
26-04-2008, 09:10 AM
Not on voom but I also kena once. After first shot which is less than 10 min, she asked me to go take bath and when I return after quick bath (army style, don't waste time - 3 min bath), she said that I got some cough, she don't want to french me and ask me go see doctor. I just cough 2 times.

After that she said that left 20 min, ask me to leave. From the time I step in till the time I left, spend less than 20 min when the service is supposed to be 1.5 hrs. I told OKT and wrote in forum, he deny that I was his customer. Damn pissed off, so I just LL.

Bro D'Fantasy, not bad already. Got admit that Voom is his gal and you are the customer.

director66
26-04-2008, 09:20 AM
:eek: so jialat ar. Maybe Pi will be a better choice, last 5 mins also can :D

Just came home from a session with Voom. Re-read the previous FRs and decided I should give my side of the story too. To all, this is not an FR, just a heads-up to fellow sbf bros. To bro dfantasy, sorry bro, I have nothing against you and you still have my support.

nelman06
26-04-2008, 10:18 PM
Winner, she don't care about complains, confirmed when she added "he (bro dfantasy) talk too much, I go back".

What a pity! With her looks and body(fair and big neh neh), she could earn big bucks here if her attitude was good!!!

For Voom, she definitely has the "brains" and the looks.

Brain of a ostrich, I guess:D

randyng1978
27-04-2008, 01:42 AM
Hi, have been a browser of sammyboy forum for about a yr but only tot of joining recently to share my experiences. I personally tried Voom last Sunday and i had no problem at all. Was rather impressed by her syt photo and couldn't tahan. I immediately sms to book her at 130pm.

Reached there early and got to the room at lightning speed. was greeted by this sexy babe in black nightie that turned me on immediately. She immediately got down to business and hugged me. The faint brushing against my cock several times got my blood rushing. French kissed her for a min before she indicated for a shower. Had shower before coming but still got into the bathtub with her. She stripped down and proceeded to give me a good sensual cleanup, surprising me with a bj in the process. Almost cum but told myself to hold on for a more satisfying penetration. Dried myself and waited on the bed while she cleaned herself more thoroughly.

Once out, she proceeded with a catbath and cap me before asking me to give her a doggy. I pumped into her for a few minutes before cumming into her. Her soft moans and wet pussy told me she was also satisfied. Then we have a chat in bed. She talked about her outing at club nana the previous night and that i was her 1st customer of the day. Then, she chatted about how she had a small cafe in thailand and was here to raise $ for her grandma who was hospitalised. Gave her a few words of sympathy before asking her for the 2nd round. She immediately went about satisfying me again but i guess i was abit tired and didnt cum this time round but she persisted in arousing me with her fingers and tongue. Finally cummed and ended slumped against her tender smooth body.

In general, very satisfied with her. I guess different people have different experiences with the same gal. Sometimes it boil down to the gal's form and level of fatigue. Hope people would give Voom another chance and not write her off so soon.

nelman06
27-04-2008, 02:32 PM
In general, very satisfied with her. I guess different people have different experiences with the same gal.

Agreed.

Sometimes it boil down to the gal's form and level of fatigue.

But these factors cannot be used to avoid the 2nd shot, ask the customer to pcc himself etc. All these boiled down to attitude problem(Big No No!!!:mad:).

I believed thoses bros who had great times with voom b4 would also agreed with me!

Hope people would give Voom another chance and not write her off so soon.

I think bro TS's experience with voom was the "chance" liao. I believed she did had several "chances" b4 bro TS. Imho, she has used up all her "credits" liao.

After deducting all the essential expenses from your salaries, how many 120/140/160bucks can the bros here afford to use for "chance"?

To ask bros to give her another chance is like asking them to throw $$$, buy anger!!!:mad:

I'm not against bro dfantasty. His workrates/services are excellent. And i had great times with his gals. Pi, cake(fav), nook(tried by my friend) and more.

Save the $$$/chance for the rest of the fishes. The ocean is full of fishes nowadays. Then the "problem" gals will learn!!!:D

I would rather spend on other gals in bro dfantasty's stable!!!:D