PDA

View Full Version : Johnson Vaccine

deca
25-10-2021, 05:13 PM
Apparently now the gahmen going to make it such that if unvaccinated, company can terminate you liao. Must be planning this since suddenly Sinopharm vaccine also included in national program.
Anybody heard if the Johnson & Johnson vaccine will be available? Raffles Medical carries the advertisement for Johnson & Johnson but when called to ask about it they say not available.

Penguin23
25-10-2021, 07:43 PM
Apparently now the gahmen going to make it such that if unvaccinated, company can terminate you liao. Must be planning this since suddenly Sinopharm vaccine also included in national program.
Anybody heard if the Johnson & Johnson vaccine will be available? Raffles Medical carries the advertisement for Johnson & Johnson but when called to ask about it they say not available.

Why do you want J&J, when it has been shown to be the one with the highest incidence of side effects and waning efficacy?

https://yourlocalepidemiologist.substack.com/p/fda-meetings-cliff-notes-for-the

deca
26-10-2021, 08:15 AM
Why do you want J&J, when it has been shown to be the one with the highest incidence of side effects and waning efficacy?

https://yourlocalepidemiologist.substack.com/p/fda-meetings-cliff-notes-for-the

I was just thinking if they wanted to “open up”, then maybe make the whole range of FDA approved vaccines available. The same was said about the Sinopharm vacc’s efficiency & out of the blue, its “recognized”. The people can make informed choices of which vaccine to go for.

Angmolover
26-10-2021, 07:22 PM

Maybe you should take the vaccine and shoot it directly into your brain and stimulate your brain cells. Apparently, you have non. This forum is called Adult Discussions about Sex. Not a vaccine forum. Which part are you confused about?

ArnieArnie
26-10-2021, 07:29 PM
I know of someone from overseas who just came to sg last week, took the Johnson vaccine but serology test negative. Consider as unvaccinated lol. Need to retake here

deca
26-10-2021, 09:17 PM
Maybe you should take the vaccine and shoot it directly into your brain and stimulate your brain cells. Apparently, you have non. This forum is called Adult Discussions about Sex. Not a vaccine forum. Which part are you confused about?

You don’t have to read it you know? Its a free country. And if I wanted advice from an asshole, I’d fart.

Angmolover
27-10-2021, 09:17 AM
You don’t have to read it you know? Its a free country. And if I wanted advice from an asshole, I’d fart.

Unfortunately, everyone here has to read your shit. We all come here expecting discussions on sex and then get your retarded post about Johnson vaccine. You are the real piece of shit asshole that comes into this forum and fuck it up with your nonsense. Get a brain.

SBMEDSUP
27-10-2021, 12:31 PM
Wait long long see gahmen approved JJ.

BTW the JJ talcum bankruptcy.

sixtworth
28-10-2021, 10:27 PM
Wait long long see gahmen approved JJ.

BTW the JJ talcum bankruptcy.

If 2masek buy over JJ, then sure approved.

skillcapped
29-10-2021, 12:20 AM
Temasek invested hundreds of millions into BioNTech, which was why government made pfizer part of the vaccine programme here. Doubt they would approve Johnson.
Anyway, despite the high vaccination rate, new cases continue to rise, do make your own informed choice on whether to get the current vaccine.