PDA

View Full Version : SIN YUI 2 Hours 5 in 1 Package including Jua Gen

SubmissiveLove
24-04-2008, 10:37 PM
Introduced to Sin Yui by a friend who is always looking for gal who can provide a combination of real massage and good sexual experience.
Was told that this PRC gal provide solid massage package plus sextisfy service.

Arranged to meet her at H81 Hollywood (L8).
First impression of her was average, petite, fair with light make up.
With a pleasant smiling face, she takes time telling me her offer of full 2 hours massage package that includes Head Massage (10mins), oil Body Massage (30 mins), Foot Reflexology (30 mins), Jua Gen (30 mins) plus sextisfy service, a full 120 mins service package.

Understand she has acquired the massage skills and have practiced for the last six years esp. in the area of Jua Gen and penis massage.

She helped to take off my clothes and proceed to bathe……
Enjoyable massage package as she promised, a sextisfying experience and yes! it was a value for money 2 hours service!

Look : Average 6/10 smiling nature nice lady
Boobs : small 32A with pinkish nipple
Head / Body Massage : 9/10 Relaxing
Foot Reflexology : 10/10
Jua Gen/Penis Massage : 10/10 Skillful
Experience : 6 years
FJ : siok, slow and obliging esp. high in doggy
RTF : Have to be a yes for a true relaxation experience
Damage : $130 for a 2 hours service package (excludes room and condom). Tipped her due completely satisfied with her 5 in 1 service-orientated package, a hardworking gal indeed.

Sorry, only for Chinese brothers.

Bros, to try her service package or brothers who are interested in Jua Gen and penis massage, please pm me for her contact.

hpman
25-04-2008, 09:18 AM
hi bro,

can share the contact ty.:):)

toy2007
25-04-2008, 12:02 PM
Bro,

Can i know wat abt her body? no rating for that leh...

Born2Skru
25-04-2008, 12:06 PM
dude your mailbox is full.....:D

clktz
25-04-2008, 12:09 PM
Bro, care to share her contact. thks

zx-12
25-04-2008, 12:59 PM
Bro, can pm me her contact pls?

Your pm is full

Thanks!

longjohn08
25-04-2008, 04:36 PM
Bro SubmisiveLove,
Can share SIN YUI'x contact please.
I would like to enjoy her 5 in Package.
thanks a million.

funfox
25-04-2008, 09:17 PM
Bro Submissivelove
You just described my kind of relaxation massage, can share SIN YUI contact please. Thanks!

bulldogg
26-04-2008, 03:38 AM
Hi Bro, appreciate if you can pass on the contact. My fav combination massage + service... can't wait!

_id_
26-04-2008, 09:34 AM
Can i hav the contact too. thks!

ken6890
26-04-2008, 09:57 AM
bro ! please PM me the contact , interested in this 5 in 1 package , thank !

advans
26-04-2008, 11:36 AM
Hi Bro,

Appreciate if u can provide her contact.

SubmissiveLove
27-04-2008, 09:14 AM
To all bros who have tried her service, please post your FR to support
her massage and jua gen skill.
Thank you.

killerlp
27-04-2008, 10:16 AM
Hi Bro SubmissiveLove

Thanks for the contact. Had my session earlier in the afternoon with her. As what was stated, she was a MILF and her looks slowly grows onto you. I picked her up from where she stayed and went to one of the nearby 81s.

In our room, she offered to wash up for me.. (quite rare for PRC) but I declined as my body need a massage.

She started with the foot reflexology. then head massage and the body massage. All in all it was very shiok, she used sufficient strength and need where are the aching areas.

The finale was the jua gen and there are 2 choices you can make, no release or release with FJ. After going throught it, I chose not to release as that would maximize the benefits of the jua gen. I have experienced some so called "jua gen" massages and quite a number are just an extended HJ. This is one of the much better ones.

RTF : Yup

Lucifer_69
27-04-2008, 10:53 AM
Bro, kindly pm the contact please. Thanks alot...

Avator11
28-04-2008, 11:33 PM
need help cause body aching all over...
Kindly pm me the number pls.
Tks!

SubmissiveLove
29-04-2008, 09:26 PM
Bros,
Sin Yui need your support!
To all bros who have tried her jua gen skill, please support her by filing a FR on her unique 5 in 1 massage package.

Understand that there are bros who have FTR although I have only started this FR a few days ago.

Thank you.

tiverton18
01-05-2008, 11:41 AM
Just had my early morning session with Xin Yui. First time trying Juagen, although this art of penis massage has been in practice for sometime, however, never get to try it.

My ratings after this massage/juagen session:

Looks: In her mid 30, fair and slightly rounded face, very effable character.

Body: Slim and fair body with a bit of fat around tummy. Slimness of body is honed through her regular work as she has to utilize her energy in doing the massage.

Boobs: 32A with nice and suckable nipple

Foot Reflexology: 9/10; she has a pair of strong hands to exert enough pressure on the important acu points to maximize blood circulation

Head Massage : 8/10; very relaxing

Body Massage: 8/10; very relaxing with her pair of strong hands

Juagen: 9/10; first time I am trying this. Completely satisfied with her art of penis massage. I learned from her that regular penis massage will strenghten the penis and help to control premature or fast ejaculation. As pointed out by by another brother in his FR, Sin Yui has advised to refrain from FJ immediately after the juagen to ensure maximum effect from the massage. Hence, I did not opt for the FJ.

This is a good 2 hr massage package, a relaxing and healthly blood circulation treatment, which I have not enjoyed for a very long time.

Thanks SubmissiveLove for sharing this lobang in his very first post.

killerlp
01-05-2008, 11:31 PM
This is a good 2 hr massage package, a relaxing and healthly blood circulation treatment, which I have not enjoyed for a very long time.

Thanks SubmissiveLove for sharing this lobang in his very first post.

Glad you enjoyed it... i had my RTF and will be going back for more.. :D

garantw
01-05-2008, 11:52 PM
Hi bro,

Really need a good message to loosen the tired body, wonder can you share the contact with me pls?

regards

Horrible man
02-05-2008, 12:02 AM
Would like to try. Please PM contact. Tks.

congky
02-05-2008, 12:25 AM
sorry bro...
i wanna ask something...
can xin jui understand n speak english...???
thanks before... ^ ^

innocentman
02-05-2008, 02:52 AM
Bro pls pm me the contacts. need a massage. thanks!

bigboy30boy
02-05-2008, 02:57 AM
bro thats good news my body is aching can pm me contact.

MarlboroRed
02-05-2008, 04:54 PM
i would like to try her, pls share her contact. thks

HCLoner
02-05-2008, 05:00 PM
Bro, can share with me the contact, never get to try jua gen b4.

ramon
02-05-2008, 05:14 PM
Bro, your mailbox is full. I would like to try her services too.

kdog
02-05-2008, 06:59 PM
Bro, please PM me her contact.
Interested in good massage n JG

SubmissiveLove
02-05-2008, 10:06 PM
sorry bro...
i wanna ask something...
can xin jui understand n speak english...???
thanks before... ^ ^

Hi Bro,
Unfortunately, Sin Yui does not understand or speak English.
If you need to arrange an appointment with her, please do pm me.

killerlp
03-05-2008, 01:34 AM
Just had my RTF with Xin Yu this evening and had another wonderful theraupetic session. All the aches of OTing this entire week were cleared in just 2hrs..

Just a note to other bros, pls sms her in chinese and she turns off her phone while in a session so its better to sms her, for missed calls, she is afraid to cause problems to bros by returning calls..

Enjoy...

jianquan
03-05-2008, 01:39 AM
Hi. can PM her contact ?

Thanks

longxingwan
03-05-2008, 01:56 AM
bro.. can PM me her contact??? bodyache lehz...

faszcom
03-05-2008, 05:28 AM
Sorry for late M.R(Massage report):D, cos was away for some time.
Booked Sin Hui on 29/04.
As for looks and body stats, i shall not repeat again as bros up the post had already mentioned.
Indeed massage skill good and i like the foot massage alot, it rare to find such gem that provide full body service and of course, the JG. :Dshe even take out a OSIM massager for my shoulder while she working on my leg.
I heard she leaving on 21/05 if she couldn't get an extend.
Total Damage: $100+$20(tip)+$30(Hotel..overshot by 15min)
Rtf: Sure

xhardboiled
03-05-2008, 09:14 AM
hi bro,

can I have Sin Yui contact pls? Will write FR after trying thx

Introduced to Sin Yui by a friend who is always looking for gal who can provide a combination of real massage and good sexual experience.

Pinetree
03-05-2008, 10:12 AM
hello Bro, interest to have a 5 in 1 service

care to PM the contact??:)

damnu88
03-05-2008, 04:02 PM
Thanks Bro Submissivelove for the contact.
After receiving contact , I faster SMS for an appointment.
The 5 in 1 was well package for the price of $130 or 4 in 1 at $100 excluding the room and cap.
Here is the FR.......
The petite lady was sexily dress with see through blouse and white tight jeans. She was polite to offer drink and start of with the foot reflexology. She took off her jean and leaving her panties on.The strength applied was just good with the help of a tool she brought along.
Rating : 8/10.
After the feet was done, next will be head. The pressing at the temple and the forehead was relaxing.
Rating : 8/10.
Soon was the body massage. She strip leaving her bras and panties on and start off putting oil on the body. Time to time she will check with your satisfaction on the performance. One word to describe......Very the SONG!!
Rating : 9/10.
Now, here comes the best part which was the JAUGEN. Not the press, press,
up down type hoh..It's was kind of shoik and relaxing massaging of the balls and rod. Bringing up and down as she want...Wah cannot tahan......
Morever, seeing the neh neh and mei mei infront of you....Wah..cannot liao.
When she was finished up the number 4 in 1..She told me to have the maximize result of JAUGEN was to refrain from releasing....How can !!!
I said without releasing after having all this relaxing moments was a torture...
Die die must shoot lah..She strip till naked, saw the handful boobs and hairy bush. She was wet also..Put on the strawberry cap and pump all the way in.
The lovehole was reasonable tight lah...Can feel the grip on.
After poking missionery, change to doggie.. Her sexy butt and maggie mee hair make me cum in no time....show over liao.
Offer to wash you up and remind you to drink water...= Considering..
Rating : 10/10.
RTF : SURE MUST OR REGRET.

Contact......ask from Submissionlove hoh.....;)

tigerboy18
05-05-2008, 12:59 PM
Let me thanks bro SubmissiveLove for sharing d contact.

One word to say about Sin Yui's massage service - Excellent!

i managed to get a 2 hour slot wif Sin Yui last nite. Went to area G n got a rm n then called Sin Yui. In abt 10 mins she arrived. First look - very pleasant milf lady. I was not expecting anything based on wat some bros hv reported. But honestly, Sin Yui has a very pleasant look, in fact a look tat u wld not say no to bonk her. Her body is also very proprotionate n sexy. I tot some bros hv reported tat she has A cup, so also not expecting anything spectacular. But i was surprised to c tat she has a pair of very fair n firm B cup, thou I didnt get to handle them. (I really wld loved to squeeze them the next time). Here is d rating :

Look: 7.5/10 - Very pleasant looking (might b even attractive to some other bros)
Body: 8/10 - Fair, proportionate n firm.
Boobs: 7.5/10 from d outlook (didnt get to handle them)
Foot masssage: 9/10 - just shiok!
Head massage: 9/10 - very soothing n refreshing!
Body massage: 9/10 - she really work very hard n put in her strength n very thorough too!
Juagen: 8.5/10 - here i rate her slightly lower bcos i hv tried a few juagen b4 n Sin Yui's type of juagen is very soothing n relaxing. not painful. Those bros who cannot tahan Estee or Penny kind of juagen (which cn b painful) wld love Sin Yui's juagen. It is relaxing bt yet cn feel her really massaging d accup points n d point between your arsehole n d balls. Wld be better if she applied a bit more strength here. But each has their own style lah.
bj: i didnt try
hj: i didnt try cos i only wan a gd relaxing massage.
fj: i didnt try cos she never ask me n i also was not bother bcos i was there for a gd massage. (But I must b honest here - I really wld like to bonk her d next time!) in fact last nite i wanted to bonk her bt i was thinking let me just hv a gd massage n juagen n then c how d effect of d juagen when i bonk my gf in d next 1 or 2 days time! hehehe....... :D

Overall: a gem not to b missed n highly recommended if u wan a gd solid 2 hours of solid massage plus juagen n fj (optional).
Price: she charged me $100 only. (i tot it was $130, bt mayb i didnt release tat is y only $100)

RTF: 100% certainty!

Thank u once again to bro SubmissiveLove for sharing such a gem! All those who wan d contact of Sin Yui pls ask d TS for it hor. Thank u. :)

xhardboiled
06-05-2008, 08:26 PM
Just want to thank bro SubmissiveLove for the contact of this very pleasant lady. Had a gd session with her.

face: pleasant young milf look
body: petite with slight tummy, good size
breast: about B with small lt coloured nipples
meimei : slight bush ( code Red so nvr try)
armpit: got shave

massage: got strength. 7/10
juagen: 7/10
both I feel personally lose to SUKI abit.

rtf: yes becos she's nice person to talk to and i like the way she polish my rod.
She couldnt inform me early enuf tht she's in code Red (staing jus happened this morning when she was w anthr bro ) so no FJ for me, but anyway she said better nt FJ during session to max the gd effect of the juagen.
Very pro. Never answer hp no matter how often it rings during session.

thx bro for passing me contact.

Kumpongman
06-05-2008, 11:27 PM
Much thanks to Bro SubmissiveLove for the contact on Mon night, so right away sms'd her for a lunch time session for Tues at about 10:45pm, and didn't get a reply till 12:30am!! She explained to me that she was with a Bro and she doesn't answer her phone/sms when massaging bros - I complimented her professionalism, and had to arrange for an early session at 11am!! I learnt later that she only takes about 4-5 bros a day and would like to have a short break in-between so to give each bro a solid consistent intensive 2-hr "power" massage!!

So comes Tues, booked a room at 81 at a double-digit lane near where she stays, and she appeared in 5 mins.

Anyway, here's a brief FR:

Looks: mid 30s, round cheeks, pleasant local MILF look with brownish perm hair

Body: Slim but a slight tummy.

Boobs: small char-siew-pau like

In general, she would start with the foot massage, with her bare hands and the wooden-pointed pressure-point device to add 'strength" if required. She then moved on to head/scalp/facial massage. After that is your back massage, follow by frontal massage. She used the wooden pressure point for some parts of your body as well. In fact, the body parts I feel the "most" are my legs/thighs/calfs - I feel like just completed 25km route march!!! I had a good nap before writing this FR!

Most bros would enjoy the grand finales - Jua Gen, BEST!! She is very patient, meticulous and pamper your didi with the right pressure/stroke. Similar to other Bros, she advised not have a FJ after the Jua Gen so to have "full" benefit, but told her very "kang Couh" with a stubborn didi and my 'immediate benefit" was to release him! She then suggested to use pressure point to calm my didi down. However, I needed to let my didi run wild and sprout water like the Merlion, so we agreed on a HJ, then, moved on to BJ (suggested yo her to let my didi play hide and seek in her char-siew -pau as she can't perform FJ - CODE RED). she subsequently claimed it was the 1st time that someone asked for a BJ from her!

At that point in time, I realised we had used up the 2 hrs!! YES!! $100 for 2 FULL solid hours of massage plus Jua Gen!! RTM- SURE!!

picnic
06-05-2008, 11:49 PM
Please pm her contact as i need a sextify massage badly...Thx.

ninja778
07-05-2008, 01:20 AM
Bro, care to share contact for this bonk? Sincere request here, hope u will share. Many thks in advance mate. Appreciate it.

Ninja778

edfinity
07-05-2008, 01:49 AM
reaaly need a good relaxing message n JG.. any bro like to share with me??

Nyogin
07-05-2008, 02:43 PM
Heres my FR for sin yui.

Body has been aching for quite a couple of days,needed a gd massage,contacted sin yui and met at designated htl.
Massage starts from the foot.I was not used to foot reflexology,thus was a lil painful,she saw my expression and went ahead with a lighter approach.After the foot ,it's the head and followed by the back and lastly the groin.I wld say her Juagen is gd and soothing,one of the best i've tried.Ended up with a very quick FJ after much unrest from the groin.

Looks: 6.5/10
Boobs: A
Body: quite well maintained with a very slight tummy
Foot massage: 7.5/10
Head massage: 7.5/10
Body massage: 7.5/10
Juagen: 8.5/10
FJ: 6/10
RTF: yes
Those looking for a gd jaugen shld try her service.THanks TS for the contact.

jordie
07-05-2008, 03:16 PM
Bro,care to share her contact?would like to try her skills.Thks

tan.kuku
07-05-2008, 04:30 PM
Hi....Great thanks to bro who gave me the contacts...

Called her up begining of the week and asked what time she preferred....she told me after 4pm...too late for me....requested 10am instead...

Picked her up from her place, she stays above one of the coffee hops...and proceeded to lor 18 H81...

Her name is Xin Yu, Age ard 35...I don't really like the foot reflex although she was good in it...her head and body massage was great...very soothing and followed with JG, really shiok....she calmed my didi down and told me to save the sperms for my wife....so thoughtful...

Overall : great without feeling guilt towards my wife.

Thanks again for the contact...thanks for the great sharing...

killerlp
07-05-2008, 10:26 PM
Great that so many bros are enjoying Xin Yu's awesome services, i will be going for my rtf this weekend...

Anyway, for those bros who want the contact, as per usual, please PM TS and he will follow-up accordingly. He would have permission from Xin Yu to pass her no to others.

Have a gd one..

Dragon1976
08-05-2008, 12:23 AM
can any kind bros here pm me the contacts?
many thanks...

yingchin
08-05-2008, 02:07 AM
Firstly tks TS for the contact

Begining of May
Night

Just back from the massage
Cut story short, she on red, no FJ
So I got the 4 in 1

Massage standrad
Foot: Adv Diploma standard
Head: Uni standard
Body:Uni standard
Jua Gen: first time so don't know how to rate

Look 30++ for sure
boob not very big, maybe a 33 a/b + standard

Bro want 5 in 1 might need to wait for few more days
She say she leaving ard 20+ June still got time

If you want any extra attetion on foot, head watever, u can request
she is nice

Nite time she prefer to stay away from those busy Lor, 18 to 8 ,I guess

A good point, she really off the hp
so u will not get half fxxk job,massage half way ,listen to call
:):) if you want number get from TS

pixcock
09-05-2008, 09:20 PM
Hi, can pm me contact?

Cummon
11-05-2008, 12:27 AM
Managed to book Xin Yu (欣雨)this evening & had a very relaxing session under her pair of strong hands.

Origin : Shenyang, Liaoning Province

Looks : 6 Pleasant looking MILF in her 30s

Body : 6.5 Petite,fair skin & with a bit tummy

Massage (Foot) : 8 Not that painful as I anticipated even when she used the wooden device,just nice for me

Massage (Head) : 8 She really knew which acupoints to press at,relaxing & refreshing

Massage (Body) : 9 Really strong using her elbow & knees,making moans escape my mouth

Juagen : 8 Love the sensations whe she teased my ass crack & balls from behind. Nearly triggered off when she twisted her hand & rubbed it up & down over my mushroom head.

FJ : Nope,still coded red

Attitude : 9 Easygoing,polite & professional

Damage : $100 + tips

RTF : sure,not aware that there are better options :)

Xin Yu asked me to convey her gratitudes to TS Bro SubmissiveLove,a true gentleman who has been helping her a lot & never asks for anything in return. She always wanted to invite him out for drink but due to his busy schedule,
he couldn't make it.

Thanks to TS for the contact & cheers !

SubmissiveLove
11-05-2008, 09:53 AM
Managed to book Xin Yu (欣雨)this evening

Massage (Foot) : 8 Not that painful as I anticipated even when she used the wooden device,just nice for me

Massage (Head) : 8 She really knew which acupoints to press at,relaxing & refreshing

Massage (Body) : 9 Really strong using her elbow & knees,making moans escape my mouth

Juagen : 8 Love the sensations whe she teased my ass crack & balls from behind. Nearly triggered off when she twisted her hand & rubbed it up & down over my mushroom head.

Attitude : 9 Easygoing,polite & professional

Damage : $100 + tips

RTF : sure,not aware that there are better options :)

Xin Yu asked me to convey her gratitudes to TS Bro SubmissiveLove,a true

Many thanks to Cummon, yingchin, killerlp and all the bros who have taken your time to write FR to support Sin Yui.

Her massage skill especially jua gen is hard to come by and it will be a waste if this gem is not discovered and share with bros.

I am sure that bros who have tried Sin Yui 's jua gen will RTF because it is truly a wonderful experience!

killerlp
11-05-2008, 09:27 PM
True, true... Good things must share mah... cannot be selfish :p

Anyway, had another rtf on Fri nite, fetched her at her place and saw cops were around. So we went to lavender, was told need to wait 45mins (sianz) so when to JC then..

Luckily only a short wait and I get to enjoy my 2hr session. As usual, overall service was tiptop. Even though, I may rtf a couple of times, the service is never slipshod. Really glad she managed to extend her stay till June.

Horrible man
11-05-2008, 10:19 PM
I try out her massage and there is only one word I can use. Fantastic!!!
For bro who give me her contact.
Thank you very much.
I will call her again before I go back.

HyperSD
12-05-2008, 12:19 AM
Thanks Bro SubmissiveLove For letting me to try this Gem. As promised here is my humble FR.

Managed to book Xin Yu this evening & had a very relaxing session.So started with the foot , follow by BIG head massage and the back which is quite shoik andrelaxing. Really extert the correct spot for correct relaxation. Fully satified with the massage but due code Red only managed to try her JG. Quite chatty during the whole process, 1 plus point is that she really dont pick call during massage.

Overall I won't say much about the whole experience, but quite enjoyable and she really puts in full effort in the massage. Following are my ratings of her.

Origin : Shenyang, Liaoning Province
Looks:6.5 pleasant MILF ( She should be in her mid 30s she claims)
Boobs:B cup I think(Didnt see cos never strip)
Body : 6.5 Petite,fair skin & with a bit tummy fat
Massage (Foot) : 8.5 with wooden devie ok for me.
Massage (Head) : 8.5 Shoik,relaxing & refreshing
Massage (Body) : 7.5 ok for me, have try better one
JG:Very Shoik ...Can make yr manhood stand strong again :D
FJ : Nope,still coded red:(
GFE:9/10 (yes if you can click with her)
Attitue: 9/10 (veri chatty & polite)
Service:9/10 (service orientated, massage skill is good)
damage: $20room+$100massage+JG + tips for 2 hrs,
overall : a good price-performance pick, no regret going for her.
RTF : Yes for sure for a good massage

Once again, Thanks BRO SubmissiveLove for the contacts, BTW bro I cant up you but for sure will remember to up you in future ...Happy Cheonging...

PS : Interested bros, pls PM TS Bro SubmissiveLove for contact...I'm just here to share my experience.

Cheers to all.:)
Happy Cheonging Thanks

hotdick69
13-05-2008, 11:48 AM
Thanks to Bro SubmissiveLove for her contact..... tried her last week

most of the bros here already say alot liao..... what i can add is she is definately a MILF like those with a small tummy..... so looking for SYT she not ur type

next she is a patience and frdly lady..... trys her best to serve u which is good..... something which now very diffcult to get in other massage places

her foot massage was good.... fell asleep a few times.... hahaha but her body massage was abit too short for my liking..... she was good with time management though..... the Jua Gen was not bad.... a normal and simple method nothing fancy..... the best JG i have tried was from AnAn which i really miss :(

I didnt try FJ because she was on the red that day...... overall was a nice and good experience..... 1 thing to note tat she has very nice and small pink nipples..... which a super sensitive.... when sucking it she told me she super horny.... too bad on red or not sure want to FJ..... hahaha

just my 2 cents ;)

tangmartin99
13-05-2008, 12:13 PM
bro ! Please PM me the contact , will like to try , thank a lot !

AK_Sam
13-05-2008, 03:20 PM
Was told that this PRC gal provide solid massage package plus sextisfy service.

Arranged to meet her at H81 Hollywood (L8).
First impression of her was average, petite, fair with light make up.
With a pleasant smiling face, she takes time telling me her offer of full 2 hours massage package that includes Head Massage (10mins), oil Body Massage (30 mins), Foot Reflexology (30 mins), Jua Gen (30 mins) plus sextisfy service, a full 120 mins service package.

Understand she has acquired the massage skills and have practiced for the last six years esp. in the area of Jua Gen and penis massage.

She helped to take off my clothes and proceed to bathe……
Enjoyable massage package as she promised, a sextisfying experience and yes! it was a value for money 2 hours service!

Damage : $130 for a 2 hours service package (excludes room and condom). Tipped her due completely satisfied with her 5 in 1 service-orientated package, a hardworking gal indeed.

Sorry, only for Chinese brothers.

Bros, to try her service package or brothers who are interested in Jua Gen and penis massage, please pm me for her contact.

Bro Submissive,

I would really want to try the " 5 in 1" service,

Can PM me pls.

Redgs

ken6890
13-05-2008, 07:48 PM
Bro ! Can Share the contact please :D

Monsterman
13-05-2008, 08:04 PM
Hi,

Mind to share the contact?

Thanks in advance :)

Snrx
14-05-2008, 07:23 PM
Many thanks to bro Submissivelove for arranging appointment with SY. Saw SY walking toward my car and I like her already....no makeup very simple dressing...can never guess she is FL if you see her in shopping centres, etc.. She is not SYT but she has a very pleasant face, I would even say she is pretty (beauty is in the eyes of beholder, remember) nice white set of teeth. Her service is what other bros had written here so won't repeat but just want to say that she is very friendly...her massage is TOPs...she REALLY massage properly from neck to toe, slowly, deliberately and thoroughly. Since I am really into massage...SY massage for me is HEAVENLY...strong and in the right places..best massage I had. Have never tried foot massage before so I can't compare but it was very good and made me feel real good. Also have never tried JG before so, likewise, can't compare BUT I can tell you that her JG is really fantastic...cause she did it so slowly, gently but with enough pressure...have to stop her otherwise I CUM! Next foreplay...she is very sensitive on her nips and clit. When started foreplay she was already wet cause I was fondling and gently kissing her nips...foreplay was quite long (I enjoy foreplay...so took long time on this)...fingering her clit and fondling her nips with gentle suckling and she moaned very softly and squirmed, kept trying to close her legs cause she was squirming and moaning all the time but won't let me take my finger off her clit and she was REALLY VERY WET. Finally put on cap and entered and she arched her neck upwards and head backwards and moaned..genuine moan, can tell on her facial expression...after about 15 minutes..we both CUM and she hugged me tightly. I didn't feel like she was FL but felt much more like she was lover. We have communication problem cause SY can't speak English and my Mandarin is really non existence, hahaha...but we got by with sign language, pointing here and there, mixed with English and from her, Mandarin...and it was great fun cause we kept on laughing cause we didn't really understand what the other was trying to say. After main event was over, still had some time and SY gave me a back, neck and shoulder massage with me sitting upright. Bro who go for SYT looks and big boobs...then SY is not for you...but if you overlook the 'A' boobs (which are very sensitive!!)..you will truly enjoy all her 5 in 1 services. Don't miss!!! Cause as we know sooner or later she has to go back. Thanks again to Bro Submissivelove for going through a lot of trouble to fix up appointment for me. RTF? YOU BET!!! after I return from overseas trip. Gave her more than the 130 cause , for me, she deserved every cent.

Snrx
14-05-2008, 07:30 PM
Many thanks to bro Submissivelove for arranging appointment with SY. Saw SY walking toward my car and I like her already....no makeup very simple dressing...can never guess she is FL if you see her in shopping centres, etc.. She is not SYT but she has a very pleasant face, I would even say she is pretty (beauty is in the eyes of beholder, remember) nice white set of teeth. Her service is what other bros had written here so won't repeat but just want to say that she is very friendly...her massage is TOPs...she REALLY massage properly from neck to toe, slowly, deliberately and thoroughly. Since I am really into massage...SY massage for me is HEAVENLY...strong and in the right places..best massage I had. Have never tried foot massage before so I can't compare but it was very good and made me feel real good. Also have never tried JG before so, likewise, can't compare BUT I can tell you that her JG is really fantastic...cause she did it so slowly, gently but with enough pressure...have to stop her otherwise I CUM! Next foreplay...she is very sensitive on her nips and clit. When started foreplay she was already wet cause I was fondling and gently kissing her nips...foreplay was quite long (I enjoy foreplay...so took long time on this)...fingering her clit and fondling her nips with gentle suckling and she moaned very softly and squirmed, kept trying to close her legs cause she was squirming and moaning all the time but won't let me take my finger off her clit and she was REALLY VERY WET. Finally put on cap and entered and she arched her neck upwards and head backwards and moaned..genuine moan, can tell on her facial expression...after about 15 minutes..we both CUM and she hugged me tightly. I didn't feel like she was FL but felt much more like she was lover. We have communication problem cause SY can't speak English and my Mandarin is really non existence, hahaha...but we got by with sign language, pointing here and there, mixed with English and from her, Mandarin...and it was great fun cause we kept on laughing cause we didn't really understand what the other was trying to say. After main event was over, still had some time and SY gave me a back, neck and shoulder massage with me sitting upright. Bro who go for SYT looks and big boobs...then SY is not for you...but if you overlook the 'A' boobs (which are very sensitive!!)..you will truly enjoy all her 5 in 1 services. Don't miss!!! Cause as we know sooner or later she has to go back. Thanks again to Bro Submissivelove for going through a lot of trouble to fix up appointment for me. RTF? YOU BET!!! after I return from overseas trip. Gave her more than the 130 cause , for me, she deserved every cent.

aprilskies
14-05-2008, 10:24 PM
thanks to bro submissivelove for this gem's contact.
met up with sin yui a few days ago, asked me to pick her up at her place before proceeding to hotel.
first impression: looks like typical housewife next door milf, stats already mentioned in earlier FR (not for boob lovers)
told her i was a little pressed for time so only wanted 90mins of service (no fj/hj)
went into room together, took a shower & she started with foot reflexology, followed by very good massage, pressing out all the knots
jua gen was very good, she spent alot of time with my little bro, her expert hands knew exactly where to pull/press/etc
she was very conscious of time & in fact when we reach 90mins, she informed me that there was another 30mins to go if i wanted something else. had to rush off to another meeting so told her i would rtf at a later date
overall a very good massage/juagen/reflexology session, highly recommended!

ron200807
15-05-2008, 11:01 AM
Firstly, like to thanks BRO SubmissiveLove for this discovery & her contact.

AS promised, would write a brief FR on her skill...

1. Foot MAssage - 7.5
2. BIG head- 7
3. Body (Back) - 8.5
4. Body (front) - 8.5
5. Juagen - toward 10

Overall : a good exprenice & 2 hour of full relaxation..

For other BROs not yet try her, do so soon as she would be leaving on 21 June....

LAstly, She expressed her gratitude toward BRO SubmissiveLove.....for the intro....

BRO SubmissiveLove,
PLS PM me when she's back the next time (if you have her contact)...

CHEERS.

ramon
15-05-2008, 03:29 PM
I had a session with SY yesterday and I must admit that I had a soothing, relaxing massage ending off with an intense orgasm.

Much has been written about her, but I need to thank Bro SubmissiveLove for this contact.

cheers

s_law31
15-05-2008, 03:34 PM
Bro,
Can pm me her contact. tks

feihong
15-05-2008, 06:51 PM
Hello Brother Sub,

Pls give me her contact...i need to try her 5 in 1 package....desperately need to release.

will up points and upload FR.

Feihong:p

Cummon
15-05-2008, 07:40 PM
For other BROs not yet try her, do so soon as she would be leaving on 21 June....

Haha Bro,still plenty of time, May is not over yet :)

killerlp
15-05-2008, 09:50 PM
well, no time to waste for such a gem.. :D

A lot of kan cheong bros out there, remember to PM TS for the contact, not from others..

s@mster
16-05-2008, 04:11 PM
Firstly, special thanks to bro SubmissiveLove for the contact. Made arrangement with her the night before last, and arranged to meet her yesterday for a morning session. picked her from her place and proceeded to a hotel out of the area. First appearance doesn’t’turn me on at all. If I had met her anywhere outside I probably won’t even look at her, but she is a very nice and friendly person, as I found out through our chat enroute the hotel.

After entering the room, straightaway stripped to birthday suit and laid on the bed, while she prepared Ginseng tea for me by boiling water etc. She started off with a foot massage (pardon me but I did not take note of how long she massaged each part except the last part. Hehehe). It was quite good and we were chatting away on her life and other stuffs. After the foot massage, she proceeded to massage my head for a short while, after taking off her shorts (I love head massages but somehow did not feel very nice coming from her as I did not fall asleep as I would everytime I had a head massage, but it was still ok. After the head massage, I drank the cup of tea she prepared before turning over to let her massage my back, but not before undressing her blouse (kinky….. after every area she would take something off). She started with my back before moving down to the legs.

After she was done with the legs, she began to caress my testes / perineum area. Her touch was so soft and smooth, that immediately I had an erection. Wow. She carried on for 10 minutes, then I had to stop her. I needed to relieve myself before we proceeded to what I think she was going to do, which I found out I was wrong…. 

After returning from the washroom, she told me to lie on my back, and started to massage my thighs and legs. I have to admit she does her best as I can feel the strength and enthusiasm she puts in for these massages. After the thighs, she asked me to position my butt above her X legs, and she used baby oil and started on the main dish of the day. I was very excited as it was my first JG session ever. She started massaging the perineum area, and voila! Erection in an instant! Her touch is just so special. I probably won’t mention the rest of the massage as it might be trade secret, but all I can say is it’s really worth my while.

After about 35-40 minutes, she asked if I wanted to release. I honestly wanted to, but she said it was better to keep it til the evening to really take advantage of the massage. She then said she will proceed to bring my 2nd down. While she tried to do that, I removed her bra and played with her nice nipples, where she then let out a soft moan, but I managed to catch it and continued to tune those pink nips. Her moans became more audible. I began to ask for more, and moved her legs away and started to finger her, by now she was already closing her eyes, and moaning louder already. I was enjoying it, when she said “why so long still erected, and not calmed down yet?” obvious I was stimulating myself by touching her, I thought to myself. Then she popped and asked – do u want me to wash up before we proceed (to FJ), I then asked her if she brought and CD, as I did not. She said no it’s the men’s job to prepare such. Shit…… Well she wasn't that fantastic, but not that bad also la, especially when you are having an erection for the past 40 minutes and no releasing yet. I then stopped the teasing her and allowed her to ‘calm’ my 2nd down. After a washup, she got a call from another bro who arranged for a noon session and I helped to arrange it for them for the particular location. Paid her, and left with her (of course she went straight to the other bro’s room in the same place)

Name : Xin Yu
Looks : 6 / 10 (by my standards)
Tits : 32A
Figure : 6.5 / 10
Skin : 7 / 10
Massage: 8 / 10 (Overall rating)
Service: 10 / 10
GFE : Nil
BBBJ : Nil
JG : 10/10 (Honestly first time trying, but felt really good so giving full points)
FJ : Nil
Damage: S$100
RTF : For sure

P.S. her mobile was vibrating throughout the whole session – shows how popular she is, but she did tell me that there is no way she can try and fix appointment with everyone of us, so for those bros whom she did not reply to, kindly be more forgiving to this nice lady, and try again.

berrynice man
16-05-2008, 09:00 PM
ok jux keep tis short....

Got a session with her 11am today...

overall i will give a big thumb up for her services, rarely come across FL with such & good services....

Big thank you to Bro SubmissiveLove for sharing!!!

SubmissiveLove
16-05-2008, 10:07 PM
I then asked her if she brought and CD, as I did not. She said no it’s the men’s job to prepare such. Shit…… Well she wasn't that fantastic, but not that bad also la, especially when you are having an erection for the past 40 minutes and no releasing yet. I

Looks : 6 / 10 (by my standards)
Figure : 6.5 / 10
Skin : 7 / 10
Massage: 8 / 10 (Overall rating)
GFE : Nil
BBBJ : Nil
JG : 10/10 (Honestly first time trying, but felt really good so giving full points)
RTF : For sure

P.S. her mobile was vibrating throughout the whole session – shows how popular she is, but she did tell me that there is no way she can try and fix appointment with everyone of us, so for those bros whom she did not reply to, kindly be more forgiving to this nice lady, and try again.

Thank you bro s@mster for spending your time writing the FR for Sin Yui.
As a matter of discussion, I think what Sin Yui says is correct - It is truely the men 's responsibility to bring the condom!
I have mentioned in my FR for Sin Yui that room and condom are not included.

ron200807
17-05-2008, 12:21 AM
Certainly true...CD is your SOP item! Have CD will travel!

SubmissiveLove
19-05-2008, 09:47 AM
ok jux keep tis short....

Got a session with her 11am today...

overall i will give a big thumb up for her services, rarely come across FL with such & good services....

Big thank you to Bro SubmissiveLove for sharing!!!

Thank you bro for the FR.
I am glad all the bros who have tried Sin Yui 's skill in massage and jua gen enjoyed and gave her high points.

Understand that are many bros who have called and unable to get through to Sin Yui, she wished to apologise. As she is working, she will not want to answer any calls and disrupt the massage session. It will be irritating if bro is having the massage and she keep answering calls.
I think all bros will understand.

Bros, please keep trying. I am sure you will be rewarded with her relaxing massage and rare jua gen skill.

happyfivestars
19-05-2008, 10:28 AM
Firstly thanks to Bro SubmissiveLove for providing SY's contacts.

Managed to book her on Saturday 17/5/08) morning for 6PM session as I could not make it for morning session.Turns out I became her last customer of the day as she was coming down with the flu. Told me she is going back to rest for the day after my session.

Anyway SY is as the other bros said, not a great looker but have looks that will grow on u. Must add here, definite grow on you when she is handling your didi in her skillful hands. Nothing kinky here bros, just that her Jua Gen skills are exceptional!!!

Had a great foot massage followed by a solid head massage. Requested for longer head massage as I am suffering from migrane these weeks. I swear no headaches till date, hope it lasts. Body massage follow next, I am surprised at her flexibility here. She put both hands on my shoulders, kneel on my butt cheeks, then used 1 kneecap to rub my back up and down before changing to the other knee. Wah lau eh, SIBEH SONG AH!!!

But of course the main dish is the Jua Gen service. I paid a lot of attention to this because of all the good FR on her JG service to date. My last few JG service turned out to be shams as the girls only interested in making you high then suck you dry. But SY is different, she hits all the right spots and can get ur didi to come up or down as she demanded. Feel that a little too much finger nails here but nothing severe. I swear for some reason I was the best behaved little boy since I was 15 haha.

Did not released as I want to store ammo and also din want to force her while she is ill. Not that she is not attractive, I will want to bonk her if possible but I think it is better to respect a woman's wishes.

Stats:
Face: 7/10 Not model/SYT but grows on you
Body: 7/10 Small boobs, A cups, a little little extra but still nice
BJ: Din try, For the massage only
FJ: Din try, For the massage only
HJ: Din try, For the massage only
Jua Gen: 10/10 Die die must try, someone shld come out with the Fukansutra kind of ratings: 5 out of 5 condoms!!!:)

killerlp
20-05-2008, 01:10 AM
Thank you bro for the FR.
I am glad all the bros who have tried Sin Yui 's skill in massage and jua gen enjoyed and gave her high points.

Understand that are many bros who have called and unable to get through to Sin Yui, she wished to apologise. As she is working, she will not want to answer any calls and disrupt the massage session. It will be irritating if bro is having the massage and she keep answering calls.
I think all bros will understand.

Bros, please keep trying. I am sure you will be rewarded with her relaxing massage and rare jua gen skill.

Thats one good thing abt Xin Yu's service, totally focused on the current person. Anyway, if you cannot call through, just leave a sms and she will definitely return it. Remember in Chinese though...

master_blaster
20-05-2008, 01:22 AM
Managed to get a slot in with Sin yui last week so this is a bit belated.

At first glance when she entered wasn't much of a looker. But as time went on, her demeanour and attitude more than made up for it.

Moreover the massage and juagen was really quite good and she was professional enough to time the session to fit your schedule. (I was in a rush to go off somewhere later)

So to summarise:

Looks : 6/10
Boobs : 6/10
Massage: 8/10
JG : 8/10
Attitude: 9/10
RTF: why not?

Regards,
Master_blaster

ps: thanks to threadstarted for contact!

Da Vinci
20-05-2008, 02:05 AM
5 in 1 package. Must have left tired..... haha!

magnaboy
20-05-2008, 11:51 AM
Firstly, special thanks to bro SubmissiveLove for the contact and sorry for the late reply as i need to be away from singapore to settle some work in malaysia. Came back and sms her and made appointment to meet up at one area before going to the hotel in afternoon last few days ago. Pick her up and proceed to the hotel and had some chat with her on the way.She is a very nice and friendly person to talk to.

After entering the room, went for a bath before going to the bed. hot weather these few days. She started off with a foot massage and have a nice chat while she is working on it. Proceed to head massge after the that, she could really press and massge my headache away which was bothering be for quite sometime and time pass quite fast going next with the body and the legs massage which was really good.After she was done with the legs, she began to caress my small head. Her touch was so soft and smooth, that immediately I had an erection. i told her that i want jg. She started massaging and they way she massage is very different from other that would just continue to hj. what I can say is it’s really worth my while and recommend to other brothers.

Looks : 6.5 / 10
Massage: 9 / 10
JG : 10/10
RTF : For sure once vit M is revived

SubmissiveLove
22-05-2008, 07:27 AM
Firstly, special thanks to bro SubmissiveLove for the contact and sorry for the late reply as i need to be away from singapore to settle some work in malaysia. Came back and sms her and made appointment to meet up at one area before going to the hotel in afternoon last few days ago. Pick her up and proceed to the hotel and had some chat with her on the way.She is a very nice and friendly person to talk to.

After entering the room, went for a bath before going to the bed. hot weather these few days. She started off with a foot massage and have a nice chat while she is working on it. Proceed to head massge after the that, she could really press and massge my headache away which was bothering be for quite sometime and time pass quite fast going next with the body and the legs massage which was really good.After she was done with the legs, she began to caress my small head. Her touch was so soft and smooth, that immediately I had an erection. i told her that i want jg. She started massaging and they way she massage is very different from other that would just continue to hj. what I can say is it’s really worth my while and recommend to other brothers.

Looks : 6.5 / 10
Massage: 9 / 10
RTF : For sure once vit M is revived

Thanks bro magnaboy for the FR for Sin Yui. Bros who are interested to try Sin Yui 's unique Jua Gen skill can pm me for the contact.

devil069
24-05-2008, 06:08 PM
Just had a session with her 2 days ago. Overall find her massage skills not too bad. She will try to adjust her strength to suit my preference. Started with a foot massage then the head before turning over to the back. Love the way she mssage my butt as she moved her hand slowly to my balls and giving them a good and deserving massage (over-used due to high usage the last few days). Thereafter turned over and let her continue her jg on my hard and fully errected bro. Her skills are totally different from some others that I had tried. Slow yet sensual, massaging and teasing at the same time.

Her jg lasted for nearly 15 mins before I told her to continue to hj me. Finally off-loaded my cum. Really relaxing session. Well like wat some bros said, not really a looker but pleasent looking. Not rushing and trying her best to please. Anyway she even reminded me not to exceed the time as she doesn't want me to pay the extra charge ($5 for 1st 5mins-think the hotel wants to rob, can't even allow some grace timing).

May look for her again for a relaxing session.

happyfivestars
25-05-2008, 03:31 AM
Already contacted her for a RTM (massage mah!) session when I get my ass back to sillypore.

Still can't forget her JG skills, the feeling damn shiok ah! May I still be the good little boy like the last time round...:p

Must really thank Bro SubmissiveLove for this great find.:)

xhardboiled
25-05-2008, 09:41 AM
I managed to RTM her again yestdy @ 1130am for a 3 hr session. This is via special early arrangem and i paid her extra. She may nt do this for everyone.
Do note tht she avg only 3 customer a day as the massage is tiring for her.
Had a really good GFE session. Treat her nice. She is a nice person. Will RTM again soon.

lone_dog69
25-05-2008, 10:04 PM
Bro SubmissiveLove!

Thanks!

Will make an appointment soon!

Cheers! :D

scv38r
26-05-2008, 09:42 AM
Thanks bro magnaboy for the FR for Sin Yui. Bros who are interested to try Sin Yui 's unique Jua Gen skill can pm me for the contact.

Thanks to Submissivelove, got the number. Wish I could post a FR report, but everytime I call her, she is always booked. Tried quite a few times last week.

But guess the fact that you must book a lady one day in advance shows that she must be GOOD!!!!

Will try to plan my calendar better this week, and hopefully get to try her out.

Cheers.

SubmissiveLove
26-05-2008, 10:13 PM
Thanks to Submissivelove, got the number. Wish I could post a FR report, but everytime I call her, she is always booked. Tried quite a few times last week.

But guess the fact that you must book a lady one day in advance shows that she must be GOOD!!!!

Will try to plan my calendar better this week, and hopefully get to try her out.

I am addicted to Sin Yui 's jua gen already. Unknowingly, I just have to enjoy her every week!
Those bros who have tried and RTF may wish to comment.

faszcom
26-05-2008, 10:20 PM
I am addicted to Sin Yui 's jua gen already. Unknowingly, I just have to enjoy her every week!

:Dmi rtf 9.30pm tomorrow...

killerlp
26-05-2008, 10:46 PM

Most definitely, I was book one day in advance to avoid disappointment... :p

haha.. the feeling is mutual, :D i usually try to arrange for the same timing for my rtf..

Cummon
26-05-2008, 11:02 PM
Unknowingly, I just have to enjoy her every week!

Dear TS,why don't you propose to her,then you can have her every day :)

transformer77
27-05-2008, 01:10 AM
Thanks to bro SubmissiveLove for the contact.

The detail:

Name : Sin Yui
Looks : 7.5 / 10
Massage: 9.5 / 10
Service: 9.5 / 10
FJ : Nil ( Code red)
RTF : Sure back if the $ is ok.:)

regrets_lim
27-05-2008, 02:25 AM
Can someone please share SY's contact? Need a rub urgently.

regrets_lim
27-05-2008, 02:27 AM
Hi,

Need a rub urgently. Would any kind soul pls share her contact. Thanks

AK_Sam
27-05-2008, 09:28 AM
I have to agree with bro here that Sin Yui massage /JG servive is good by any standard, and she really give you a full 2 hours service if you have booked for it, but time is tide if you booked you room for 2 hours as well.

But do not expect a SYT type..... I think she should change to a more trendy bra and panty .. instead of the Ah-Soh type:o:o she is wearing.

redgs
AK

SubmissiveLove
30-05-2008, 10:48 PM
I have to agree with bro here that Sin Yui massage /JG servive is good by any standard, and she really give you a full 2 hours service if you have booked for it, but time is tide if you booked you room for 2 hours as well.

But do not expect a SYT type..... I think she should change to a more trendy bra and panty .. instead of the Ah-Soh type:o:o she is wearing.

Thank you bro AK_Sam on the observation of her choice of bra and panty. I have conveyed the message to Sin Yui.
To accomodate bro's request she has promised to buy herself some nice and sexy panties.

killerlp
31-05-2008, 01:41 AM
Just came back from my rtf with her, as usual top notch service from her

However, she mentioned something disturbing has happened to her a couple of times this week, apparently there were so called bros who made arrangements with her and did not turn up at all and did not have the courtesy to call before or later to clarify matters. Obviously they are trying to play punk. Well, this also affects legitimate bros who cannot get a booking as she already has reserved the timing for these jokers.

There is another joker who keeps smsing her when is she available but when she replies, he waits for a few hours and sms her the same qns..

Its so sad that some of us enjoy doing such things...

alenjoy
31-05-2008, 02:29 AM
Bro, can share her contact? thanks many.

killerlp
01-06-2008, 01:12 AM
I almost forgot to add that there were also some cheapskates who tried to pay $80 at the end by claiming to be friends of so and so..

I mean come on... how low can you go, if you want to, just negotiate before making an appointment, instead of trying to shirk payment at the end..

PShooter
01-06-2008, 05:09 AM
Need a good rub and relax. Any kind soul pls give me her contact. Cheers.:)

MontBlanc
01-06-2008, 04:19 PM
Thank to Bro Submissivelove for the contact. Have tried her a few days ago. Below is my FR on her.

Name : Sin Yui
Origin : PRC ShenYang
Look : 6 (Not bad for MILF)
Boob : 32A (estimated)
Massage: 7/10 (Not bad, but I had tried better ones)
Juagen: 8/10 (Spend a long time on it, repeatedly the same pressing)
BJ : No (Declined when asked)
FJ : No (Did not ask for it)
Damage : 100/2 hr, hotel not included
RTF: Maybe

Remarks: If you have not tried juagen before, she will be a good option. Those who prefer big boob FL, do not try her.

xhardboiled
01-06-2008, 07:51 PM
Bro, normally she dont offer BJ as she dont really like to do it unless she is comfortable w you. So you r lucky :D.
And she also said she dont ask if u wnt FJ unless u request. Of course u need to pay her abit more if incl FJ.

Thank to Bro ...Juagen: 8/10 (Spend a long time on it, repeatedly the same pressing)
BJ : No (Declined when asked)
FJ : No (Did not ask for it)

SubmissiveLove
03-06-2008, 09:04 PM
Just came back from my rtf with her, as usual top notch service from her

However, she mentioned something disturbing has happened to her a couple of times this week, apparently there were so called bros who made arrangements with her and did not turn up at all and did not have the courtesy to call before or later to clarify matters. Obviously they are trying to play punk. Well, this also affects legitimate bros who cannot get a booking as she already has reserved the timing for these jokers.

There is another joker who keeps smsing her when is she available but when she replies, he waits for a few hours and sms her the same qns..

Its so sad that some of us enjoy doing such things...

Those bros which I have given the contact for Sin Yui, please be considerate.
Kindly let the poor girl know in advance that you are not coming so that she will not have to wait for you in vain.
It is so sad to know that there are such irresponsible people around us.

Raffles88
03-06-2008, 10:56 PM
submiss bro can pm me her contact? finding jg tks

scv38r
06-06-2008, 09:09 AM
As promised, I will write the FR.

When first saw her, was not really excited. But with a combination of massage, really felt good and horny. Her breast for a MILF, is amazingly nice, about A to B size, and nice light coloured nipples.

Boobs : small 32A+ with pinkish nipple
Head / Body Massage : 7/10 Relaxing
Foot Reflexology : 9/10
Jua Gen/Penis Massage : 10/10 Skillful. WOW The best I had so far.
FJ : guess she wasnt that hot, so ok.
RTF : Should be return to MASSAGE! YES
Damage : $130

Definitely a must try for a different great experience, if you are ok with an average looking lady of 30 plus.

Me, I find the massage worth every cent.

flare
06-06-2008, 09:46 AM
have tried her a week back. thanks for the contact bro! sorry for the short FR:-
just one sentence:

A TRUE GEMS! WORTH the money!

pudujail
06-06-2008, 02:22 PM
Hi Bro, can PM me the contact? Thanks alot!

6Friendly9
06-06-2008, 05:16 PM
Thanks to Bro SubmissiveLove...managed to engage Sin Yui for 2 solid hours.

For those who have not tried Sin Yui, you really dunno what you're missing esp her JG skill!!! I have tried so many since donkey times yet none come close to Sin Yui's skill.

She will be leaving on the 21 Jun 2008 so those who have not board the train, mai-tu-liao!!!

Boobs : I would say better then 32A... probably B slight minus... nice to grap!!
Head / Body Massage : 8.5 / 10 Relaxing
Foot Reflexology : 8.5 / 10 Feels good....
FJ : Quite tight!! the deeper you bang, the louder will be her "stereo"

michalim
06-06-2008, 10:44 PM
Bro, Can PM me the location and contact? Thanks:)

border
06-06-2008, 11:34 PM
Hi Bro,
May I have SIN YUI contact, and location?
Thanks

edwinz86
07-06-2008, 01:34 AM
hi bros, appreciate if any bro can share with me sinyui's contact pls? would reali wana try her will post FR once done

Apollo
07-06-2008, 11:58 PM
Thanks Bro SubmissiveLove for the contact, tried Sin Yui 4 package for 2 solid hours.

A milf with pleasant character, presentable looking, her massage is quite good, and you can ask her for more strength if need. As for JG, cos i didmn't have others to compare, so really can't say anything, but her hard work for every part of my didi lasted for always 30 minutes, need to find a release target to test the result

Head Massage : 7 / 10, tried better one, but relaxing
Body Massage : 8 / 10 get strength, and using the leg to massage my back is new to me
Foot Reflexology : 8.5 / 10 good....
Jua Gen/Penis Massage : ?? dont know, really hardworking, and skillful
Attitude: 9.5 / 10, dedicated, knowing her staff

RTF : yes, considering before she leaving

thx1138
08-06-2008, 02:22 AM
thanks to bro SubmissiveLove for the contact.
called and booked XING YU on sat morn 11am.

first look..nothing much to shout about. looks better with hair tied up.
not really into foot reflexology and head massage so did not opt for these.
massage is good with strenght and rather good technique. JG also quite something...brought my bro up and down til i cant tahan and finished off with a quick fj :D

Looks: 5/10 (6/10 with hair tied up)
Body Massage : 8 / 10
JG: 8/10
FJ: 5/10
Damage : $130 + $20

RTF : possibly..but would like to try someone else first

killerlp
08-06-2008, 03:00 PM
Glad so many Bros enjoy Xin Yu's wonderful services, for those planning to RTF before she leaves, someone has posted she will leave on 21 June but do note that usually they will stop working a couple of days before leaving to do some shopping or watever...

Enjoy..

zx-12
09-06-2008, 06:23 PM
Thanks to Bro SubmissiveLove... engage Sin Yui for 2 solid hours last friday.

Here's my short FR

Look : 6/10 Very nice lady
Boobs : A or B-. Very Soft and nice to touch
Head Massage : 8/10
Body Massage : 11/10(Back), 5/10(front) Nothing much for the front anyway.
Jua Gen/Penis Massage : Can comment on this as this is the 1st time trying and i was feeling really cold when she is doing this, mood very much affected so did not experience the hard and soft some brother here experience.
FJ : Quite tight and some stereo.
RTF : Shld be a YES! Really enjoyed the back massage. But depending on my pocket. haha

SubmissiveLove
10-06-2008, 09:08 PM
Thanks to Bro SubmissiveLove...managed to engage Sin Yui for 2 solid hours.

For those who have not tried Sin Yui, you really dunno what you're missing esp her JG skill!!! I have tried so many since donkey times yet none come close to Sin Yui's skill.

She will be leaving on the 21 Jun 2008 so those who have not board the train, mai-tu-liao!!!

Boobs : I would say better then 32A... probably B slight minus... nice to grap!!
Head / Body Massage : 8.5 / 10 Relaxing
FJ : Quite tight!! the deeper you bang, the louder will be her "stereo"

A big Thank You to all bros who have taken their precious time to write FR to support Sin Yiu.

Bros who wish to try her unique skill of jua Gen/penis massage, please call her for an early appointment as she will be leaving on 21 Jun 08.

Indeed is MAI-TU-LIAO !

Sin Yui wish to convey her heartfelt gratitude to bros who have taken care of her not once but again and again!

errortobe
11-06-2008, 05:42 PM
Thanks to Bro SubmissiveLove for the sharing of her contacts.

I was lucky to get her appointment becos one of the bro cancel last minute. I rush down to meet with her.

In the car, she is very friendly, in the room first thing she did to boil water to make “special” drink for me. Can not find in the room one. Bring herself.

Than we start we the massage and the feeling was great. I fall asleep 2 times during the massage. Than she start her JG, I was like SHIOK man….

Release my shot and call it a day. 2hr of great service.

I don’t think I will rate her. Just was to tell the bro here.

Treat her nice and she will return favor. And import of all, worth of money.

She is gg back on 27 June. Catch her while u can.

Thanks again Bro SubmissiveLove for sharing.

naysmith
11-06-2008, 05:53 PM
Can i hav the contact too. thks!:)

terryk
12-06-2008, 02:55 PM
A big thank you to bro submissivelove for sharing this contact!

Been trying to set up a date for the therupatic session for almost a month but to no avail till yesterday.

Picked SY up at location and proceeded to rendevous point.

Was kinda disappointed with the looks at first but hey we're not expecting SYT here anyway. She's more on the mid 30s i guess.

Anyway, session started with Foot reflexology which was kinda ticklish and painful at the same time haha.

Head/shoulder massage was up next and she took off her pants now.

Back/ limbs on the menu next and she stripped to bra/panties now and got on top of my back which kinda awoken up the rod.

main dish JG followed and she treated the rod with utmost TLC if you ask me. Looking at it and controlling the flow at her discretion. She can almost know if you are cuming or not by stimulating the correct parts.

Very professional masseur indeed but forget it if SYTs are you are looking for.
might RTM if time permits.

Thanks again to bro submissivelove

sugarspice
12-06-2008, 04:58 PM
any bro ard kind enuff to share mi her contact....?maybe can ask her to teach my gals when they arrive so tat at least they'll hv new tricks to serve bros who are not so much into 2shots.....:)

lone_dog69
12-06-2008, 07:42 PM
Hmmmm... it seems that getting an appointment with her is very tough. Try to book in advance and on the day itself, both have come to nought!

Either she replies after 2 -3 hours or next day, stating too late so never reply or do not want to commit, have to wait and see.

I am still waiting for the opportunity. I guess patience is in order.

Another day perhaps.

Cheers!! :(

sam_sam
12-06-2008, 09:39 PM
bro, mai-tu-liao + mai-tan-liao PM me her contact + location liao THANK YOU!!!

seelook88
12-06-2008, 09:56 PM
Hi Bro

Can pm me the contact, really worth to try after reading your FR

SubmissiveLove
12-06-2008, 10:05 PM
Hmmmm... it seems that getting an

Either she replies after 2 -3 hours or next day, stating too late so never reply or do not want to commit, have to wait and see.

I am still waiting for the opportunity. I guess patience is in order.

Thank you bro for your patience.

I understand from Sin Yui that there are a few bros who have arranged appointment but has not turn up and not even bother to call her.

Slot and time are wasted because of such bros.

If she replies after 2-3 hours is because she is serving one of the bros. Professionally, she will not want to answer phone calls, as it will interrupt in the session.

lone_dog69
12-06-2008, 10:28 PM
No worries Bro!

I understand the situation..... I guess just got to be patient.

Cheers!! :p

xhardboiled
13-06-2008, 07:39 AM
Had my 3rd RTM yesterday, very gd session. I hv never seen the same FL so many times. Really feel comfortable w her and like her service.
She may stop work before 20th as she has been workg hard everyday. She will only be back maybe end of this year depending on whether she can get the permit to come bk.

she is more like a gd milf friend u meet once a while who helps u to zero ur weapon and give u a solid massage while u TCSS. Dont expect SYT.

xhardboiled
13-06-2008, 07:44 AM
Be kiasu like me. BOOK EARLY AND KEEP YOUR APPOINTMENT. Her hp is ringing n beeping all the time. Her time is precious dont waste!!!
So far she has v gd impression of Samsters here, so pls dnt spoil it ok??!!

she showed me her hp yesterday, there r still some jokers smsing her in English.
She asked me to translate for her but mostly she ignores english sms.

TowkayChye
13-06-2008, 07:02 PM
Tks bro submissivelove for Sin Yui contact, have a wonderful massage SEXsion with her although her looks not my cup of tea more to the aunty type but overall great service especially the foot massage and Jua Gen which i enjoy the most...using her knee to massage your back is also something special but at time can be abit painful on certain areas? NiCe pinkish nipple to suck but small breasts lah...:D For those who skip the FJ can enjoy more Jua Gen from her which she suggest to me will be good not to release try it with your girlfren or wife in the night but i choose to try it on her instead kekeke...:D Total damage $130 (5 in 1 package) +20 for room at lor 39.

earthman73
13-06-2008, 08:22 PM
Thank you bro love for her contact.

made appointment for a session.

She's pleasant looking lady in her early 30s. Probably would be stunning if she did some maintenance on herself.

Started off with foot massage and then head massage followed by back. The grand finale was the Di Di massage.

Her massage is as good as any offered by the leading spas in singapore hotels. Not bad except for the bed which is a bit soft.. She was a massage therapist in Dongbei.

She is very customer oriented and I would score her 12/10 for her attitude.

She 'll do what you want her to do and she stripped to her undies to do the massage.

her jua gen was one of the better one although I've tried a better one at Spa Cabana last year.

I didn't opt for FJ/ and BJ although was very tempted and had to ask her to help me lower the flag...( Didnd't bring CD too)

Overall, good massage with options available.

Heres her ratings :

Looks : 6/10 pleasant looking but can see its the look of a early 30s , mother ith no maintenace ,

Body : A+ not flat , little bit sag.. , and not full but nice nipple.

HJ : Jua Gen nice and slow with option to tahan.

FJ never try but she said her most sensitive part of her body is down there.

RTF : yeah for her attitude and massage.

Attitude was 120% so gave her tip and we had lunch together after. She insisted on paying for lunch since according to her I've already tipped her and so she should treat me.

Was like a friend.

SubmissiveLove
13-06-2008, 10:21 PM
Had my 3rd RTM yesterday, very gd session. I hv never seen the same FL so many times. Really feel comfortable w her and like her service.
She may stop work before 20th as she has been workg hard everyday. She will only be back maybe end of this year depending on whether she can get the permit to come bk.

she is more like a gd milf friend u meet once a while

URGENT MESSAGE :

So sorry to all bros who have enjoyed Sin Yui 's 5 in 1 package and to bros who missed the chance : Due to urgent matters at home, Sin Yui will be leaving as soon as she can secure a seat home.

She will not be of service to all bros as she has to do some shopping before leaving.

Sin Yui wished to express her gratitude to so many bros who have supported her and apologise to bros who have tried but unable to secure an appointment with her.

Sin Yui, we will missed your jua gen and the comfortable service you have provided for us. Wish you will return soon!

Good Luck and Best Regards.

Cummon
13-06-2008, 11:18 PM
Sin Yui, we will missed your jua gen and the comfortable service you have provided for us. Wish you will return soon!
Good Luck and Best Regards.

Just exchanged sms with her,she will definately return to serve us again provided everything is OK with her visit pass.

naysmith
14-06-2008, 11:24 AM

This is my first FL for the wonderful encounter with Sin Yui (锌雨 )

Sms her yesterday afternoon to check if she is free for massage session. Got reply 1 minute later, that she is free. MAI-TU-LIAO straight away call her to meet at hotel half an hour later.

Met her at lobby, pleasant looking nice lady in a yellow dress with a beautiful smile.

Session started with

Foot reflexology: 9/10 Good and ticklish some time but always check if strength is too hard. Very understanding.

Head/shoulder: 7/10 Start with face massage, shoulder and pulling of hair too (pain a bit)

Back/ limbs: 10/10 Apply oil on my back and massage with her knee and legs working on your back to your butt. Solid man, the sensational feeling. Must try to understand this feeling. Also use her feet to massage your inner thigh. Quite nice too.

Front/ Jua Gen: 10/10 Start with your arm and later chest and stomach area. Apply pressure point from your stomach area to the your didi. Jua Gen is nice and slow with her gentle skilful hand stimulating your didi with every touch. She calm my didi down after the session 3so as to enjoy the advantage of Jua Gen effect later in the nite.

Her massage timing of the whole 2hr is prefect. Very professional masseur indeed!

So lucky I managed to try her 5 in 1 Package before she leave.

Sin Yui, will miss your jua gen and the comfortable service you have provided.:):)

scorpion1969
14-06-2008, 01:30 PM
Thanks to bro SubmissiveLove for Sin Yui's contact and as promised, here is my FR.

First impression was good as she arrived promptly when given the room number. She looks like an "aunty" dressed in a blouse and shorts but has an attractive face. She started with foot reflexology, which was a bit painful in parts; I do not know whether it was good or not as this was my first experience with this. Next was the head and shoulders massage, which I enjoyed as it was quite relaxing. Then on to the back of the body - rather ordinary if I may say so. The last part of the massage was the front body followed by juagen. Her method of manhood massage is very gentle compared to what I have experienced before, but my didi did become harder and harder as she progressed. I opted for a FJ and she stripped and had a quick shower. My impresssion is that she was a bit reluctant to have sex and had her eyes closed the whole time, but being horny, I went through with it and got my release. However, I did feel a little like a heel in the end.

Aftershave@8
14-06-2008, 02:02 PM
Thx bro Submissive Love for SY contact, I had the good fortune and pleasure of meeting her a few days ago. As I was really very tired, her excellent services was greatly appreciated. Important to note is she is very professional - takes alot of pride in her massage, a caring and considerate person, I realized as we chatted casually.

I actually dozed-off during JG segment as I was then dead tired and of course feeling damn shiok... I perked up when I felt a different "feeling" on my penis - she was lightly kissing it! She said actually I should not "cum" but I look kinda cute when dozing off so she kiss abit for fun... I was very aroused and asked if I could feel her mei-mei thru' her panties... alamak, she wet, wet, leh! The rest no need to say already...

As I was thoroughly impressed with superb service and company, I gave her $150 since I O/T by 15min due to late decision to copulate - she rejected!!! saying "tai duo leh" (too much) - I was extremely surprised but respected her position as she really took pride in her work. It was a good night and tells me NOT ALL China girls are money face!

bigboy30boy
14-06-2008, 05:06 PM
Thanks TS for the contact. what can i said just try her few days ago she is good good good.just call her today and she is going back on tues what a waste but she said that she will come back. really hope to hear from her soon again.

tiverton18
14-06-2008, 07:37 PM
Recd SMS from Sin Yu at 6.08pm informing me that she has decided to leave Singapore earlier than planned. She thanked me for the support.

No indication from her when she is leaving and whether she would return.

I believe most of the brothers who have patronized her wonderful massage and juagen service must have also recd a similar SMS from this effable lady.

Regret I did not RTF.

smc09
30-12-2009, 12:12 AM
Bro, do you still find massage with jua gen? I want to try. =)

This is my first FL for the wonderful encounter with Sin Yui (锌雨 )

Sms her yesterday afternoon to check if she is free for massage session. Got reply 1 minute later, that she is free. MAI-TU-LIAO straight away call her to meet at hotel half an hour later.

Met her at lobby, pleasant looking nice lady in a yellow dress with a beautiful smile.

Session started with

Foot reflexology: 9/10 Good and ticklish some time but always check if strength is too hard. Very understanding.

Head/shoulder: 7/10 Start with face massage, shoulder and pulling of hair too (pain a bit)

Back/ limbs: 10/10 Apply oil on my back and massage with her knee and legs working on your back to your butt. Solid man, the sensational feeling. Must try to understand this feeling. Also use her feet to massage your inner thigh. Quite nice too.

Front/ Jua Gen: 10/10 Start with your arm and later chest and stomach area. Apply pressure point from your stomach area to the your didi. Jua Gen is nice and slow with her gentle skilful hand stimulating your didi with every touch. She calm my didi down after the session 3so as to enjoy the advantage of Jua Gen effect later in the nite.

Her massage timing of the whole 2hr is prefect. Very professional masseur indeed!

So lucky I managed to try her 5 in 1 Package before she leave.

Sin Yui, will miss your jua gen and the comfortable service you have provided.:):)

SubmissiveLove
10-01-2010, 04:39 PM

Sin Yui will be back in our shore after more than one year!
Throughout this one year, there are numerous pm enquiring her whereabout and when she will be back again.

She is the Queen of JUAGEN and we missed her massage esp the Foot Relexology and Juagen! Just go through the FR in this thread to know her skill that we have enjoyed when she was here more than a year ago!

Will inform all bros who are waiting for her return when she arrives.

SubmissiveLove
11-01-2010, 09:42 PM
First time trying Juagen, although this art of penis massage has been in practice for sometime, however, never get to try it.

My ratings after this massage/juagen session:

Looks: In her mid 30, fair and slightly rounded face, very effable character.

Body: Slim and fair body with a bit of fat around tummy. Slimness of body is honed through her regular work as she has to utilize her energy in doing the massage.

Boobs: 32A with nice and suckable nipple

Foot Reflexology: 9/10; she has a pair of strong hands to exert enough pressure on the important acu points to maximize blood circulation

Head Massage : 8/10; very relaxing

Body Massage: 8/10; very relaxing with her pair of strong hands

Juagen: 9/10; first time I am trying this. Completely satisfied with her art of penis massage. I learned from her that regular penis massage will strenghten the penis and help to control premature or fast ejaculation. As pointed out by by another brother in his FR, Sin Yui has advised to refrain from FJ immediately after the juagen to ensure maximum effect from the massage. Hence, I did not opt for the FJ.

WoW! So many bros are waiting for Sin Yui, the Queen of JuaGen to arrive!
She will be back on Thursday. Will let all bros know her contact once she reached our shore.

SubmissiveLove
12-01-2010, 09:29 PM
Hi bro,

I want to taste 5-in-1 too. Me too Q for her contact now.

Thank you.

One word to say about Sin Yui's massage service - Excellent!

i managed to get a 2 hour slot wif Sin Yui last nite. Went to area G n got a rm n then called Sin Yui. In abt 10 mins she arrived. First look - very pleasant milf lady. I was not expecting anything based on wat some bros hv reported. But honestly, Sin Yui has a very pleasant look, in fact a look tat u wld not say no to bonk her. Her body is also very proprotionate n sexy. I tot some bros hv reported tat she has A cup, so also not expecting anything spectacular. But i was surprised to c tat she has a pair of very fair n firm B cup, thou I didnt get to handle them. (I really wld loved to squeeze them the next time). Here is d rating :

Look: 7.5/10 - Very pleasant looking (might b even attractive to some other bros)
Body: 8/10 - Fair, proportionate n firm.
Boobs: 7.5/10 from d outlook (didnt get to handle them)
Foot masssage: 9/10 - just shiok!
Head massage: 9/10 - very soothing n refreshing!
Body massage: 9/10 - she really work very hard n put in her strength n very thorough too!
Juagen: 8.5/10 - here i rate her slightly lower bcos i hv tried a few juagen b4 n Sin Yui's type of juagen is very soothing n relaxing. not painful. Those bros who cannot tahan Estee or Penny kind of juagen (which cn b painful) wld love Sin Yui's juagen. It is relaxing bt yet cn feel her really massaging d accup points n d point between your arsehole n d balls. Wld be better if she applied a bit more strength here. But each has their own style lah.
bj: i didnt try
hj: i didnt try cos i only wan a gd relaxing massage.
fj: i didnt try cos she never ask me n i also was not bother bcos i was there for a gd massage. (But I must b honest here - I really wld like to bonk her d next time!) in fact last nite i wanted to bonk her bt i was thinking let me just hv a gd massage n juagen n then c how d effect of d juagen when i bonk my gf in d next 1 or 2 days time! hehehe....... :D

Overall: a gem not to b missed n highly recommended if u wan a gd solid 2 hours of solid massage plus juagen n fj (optional).
Price: she charged me $100 only. (i tot it was $130, bt mayb i didnt release tat is y only $100)

RTF: 100% certainty! :)

WoW! Just like so many bros, I am also waiting patiently for Sin Yui, the Queen of JuaGen to arrive!
She will be back on Thursday. Will let all bros know her contact once she reached our shore.

xps9980
25-01-2010, 03:27 PM
Please inform me her contact if she is back.

SubmissiveLove
25-01-2010, 08:29 PM
Please inform me her contact if she is back.

Hi bro,
Sin Yui 's contact already sent to you.
Please write FR to support her after the session.
Thanks.

SubmissiveLove
05-02-2010, 11:17 PM
Getting an appointment for her is a loooong history but most of it is my fault, so do not blame her.

Eccentric, wonderful, out of this world ... etc etc etc (I cant find the right words).

She is undoubtedy a pro in what she does and is very hard working.

Respect her and take care of her - a real talent.

Thank you bro aceryan for the FR.
Sin Yui has mentioned to me that you are a gentleman with a kind heart.

Sin Yui has just informed me that she now has a 60 minutes package for bros who want to try her skill of JuaGen and massage only.
It will be $80 for a full one hour of JuaGen, body massage and foot reflexology which is value for money.
Bros who wish to try can pm me.
Thanks.

Gixxer75
06-02-2010, 05:32 PM
Thanks bro SubmissiveLove for Sin Yui contact had a 2 hr massafe session with here here is my honest report

Looks:5/10(not ugly n not pretty)
Boobs:5/10(small not for boobs lover)
Massage:7/10
Hj:7/10
Attitude:8/10