PDA

View Full Version : Shonen Monogatari

Flavoured
24-04-2008, 10:13 PM
Looking for an outlet to tell my story, truth? maybe, lies? maybe.

Prelude

Couple years back, a friend of mine dragged me to register for a japanese class, being a otaku (i think of nothing but animes and mangas) myself i loved the langauge and could already read/write in japanese (not good at it but surviable), but reluctant as i was, peer pressure was applied and i was compelled to join for the beginers course.

It was the first day of class , it was a god given weekend and i had to wake up at 9am in the morning for class... looking for a parking lot was like searching for third testicle.. and thus as usual.. i am late for all events in my life. As a reflex the moment i enter the class room i bowed my head slightly and apologised "sumimasen" looked for a sit at the last row and to my luck, i got the corner most sit. looking around, i realised my friend wasnt around, smsed him and to my horror he changed his class time slot... i as hard as i could to gather enough anger and hopfully walk out of the class... but alas i am too laid back and my attention span was that of a goldfish and i quickly vegetated at my sit oblivious to the world.

Flavoured
24-04-2008, 10:23 PM
Love stuck

"Ne.... K san des yo ne"(are u Mr. K?) a gentle voice emgers. Stunned by the sudden question, i turn to the direction of the voice and stammered : "a..ah.. hai" sure she was a sweet looking teacher, i est. her to be in her mid/late 20s petite and japanese, but i wasnt interested, i was too busy being emo. "ahh jyozu desu ne" (you're pretty good) pointing at a picture i just drew. i recovered from the shock and returned to my emo self again "zen zen" (not at all) non-chanlently and covered up my picture. i stole one last glare at her just before she turned away, she looked dissapointed, and i felt bad for making her feel that way, but being an asshole, i continued ignoring the lesson. Class ended, everyone was rushing out of the room like some fat ass bastard had farted. not wanting to squeese with the bunch, i slowly packed my stuff waiting for the crowd to disperse.

to my greatest horror she walked up to my sit, bent down slightly. she was wearing a shirt, typical OL type, big collars and all and yes, i peeped into the gap she created bending down, she was wearing a half cup bra, it was orange-ish and lacey, and she has got nice skin. she said something like was her class boring or some sort. i was too busy being distracted. And finally, she realised that i my eyes were glued to her boobs, very quickly she placed her left hand to cover up the gap and gently hit me on the head with her right. she had that embarass look on her face, and walked off. my heart half melted. come to think of it, she looked really cute for her age. she had those feline cat-ish eyes, small sharp nose and full lips. but she was wearing those thick black horrid specs, maybe thats why i didnt notice her looks earlier.

that being that i told myself, she's older then i am (i was young..20-ish), she's my teacher and she's japanese so i dont have a chance and i should forget about it. (thinking back, well maybe i should have used reverse psychology instead) lesson after lesson went, week after week i found myself drawing her back view every 10 mins.... and then i knew i was in shit...

Flavoured
24-04-2008, 11:27 PM
First steps
I couldnt take it, it had been almost 3 mths since i first stepped into that class and i did absolutly nothing... thus, after one of the lessons, when almost half the class is out, i walked up to her and ask with my limited japanese "eto...ano.. hima nara... isshoni kohi shimasen ka?" (simply put ai lim kopi mai?) she rejected me flat, saying that she had something on later. being the dim wit i am, i asked her the same bloodly question the week after and of course she said... no. deep down i pretty much knew i didnt have a chance, she prolly thought i was too young and stuff, but i wanted to believe she really wasnt free. and thus, during one of the test (more of a dictation test where she would just talk and you write whatever she says) i wrote(in japanese of course) <Its a stupid message but i would really like to meet up with you sometime, heres my number *****>

The following week i was in for the shock of my life... for the first time, she was annoucing the scorces of the test... and so she went "P san 8, T san 5.....etc and K san REI TEN ((ZERO))" all eyes were on me when i walked over to her to get my slip of paper. she gave me a very gentle smile when i got my slip, i didnt understand the expression she had just given, but on my paper, all i saw was a big 0 and a picture of an angry face:mad:... i sighed telling myself she was prolly sick and tired of me be irritating and that i should give up... i folded the slip wanting to place in my folder and i saw some wordings in red on the back of my slip, i fliped to the back and it wrote < OK! isshoni shimasho> i stared at the paper blankly for 5 secs..... reality sat in, i lost control... i was grinning from ear to ear trying my best to contain my excitment and joy. well i prolly did a bad job trying to hide my feelings as the entire class was looking at me like i was some mental freak. embrassed, i sunk into my seat and i stole a quick peek her, and she was giggling, with her hands covering her mouth.

*out for the night. catch ya all tomorrow

natsuki
25-04-2008, 07:31 AM
Ohayo gozaimasu! :)

Your story title really attracts me...
Hope u will contiune with more interesting chapters....

Ganbatte! :)

hubber27
25-04-2008, 10:03 AM
Gambatte. More more!

Ibonk
25-04-2008, 01:10 PM
Koko de kyanpu womatsuha anata no hanashiha anidesu. :D

Flavoured
25-04-2008, 07:45 PM
really glad to see i got few readers already (T.T) here is the next installment

Hatsu dato (first date)

So i sat down calming myself down, the class was busy with some assement she had just handed out. she was fiddling with her phone and *beep* a message came. <you are very cute> ???? i had no idea who messaged me puzzled i messaged back <and you are?>. <baka... osoi> (idiot... slow) the reply message and it dawned upon me that i have struck gold. and i messaged back < 0ˉ|ˉˉ|__ kyo hima?> (that icon is suspose to be a guy on his knees begging anways and Free tonight?) no reply...and soon the lesson ended. and as the class was moving out, she said " K san, chotto ii?"
i walked up to her desk, (she was sitting wearing a office jacket with a spageti(cant spell) inside) she placed her hands on the table and rested her head on her palm and slowly lean towards me. and nautrally i bent down alittle as i assumed she was gona tell me something. and she said "konya gogo shichi ji kurai"(tonight around 7pm) i smiled, uncontrolable i did the most disgusting thing i could... i thumbs up and said "you kai"(Roger that) "jya ato denwa shimasu"(i'll call you later) i added. she did this very cute smile, cringed her nose with her eyes shut tight. i left the
like an lunatic on weed.

To skip the details very quickly, I brought her to my favourite Japanese western restaurant, talked a lot of cock with my half baked Japanese and her limited English. The perfect evening (for me anyways) ended up in a pub, she had cosmopolitan, I had orange juice... (I was driving.....) were just chatting, very platonic in very sense of the way. Until her third glass, she started talking about herself in depth, work, ex-bf being an asshole. and suddenly she blurted "watashi ha ne... san kagetsu sex shite nai desu~" (I haven’t had sex in 3 mths) I choked on my OJ tears swelled up in my eye sockets and oj escaping through my nose.(ok oj from my nose is exaggerating but the tears are real) and so she laughed. and I was glad she was happy. it was getting late and I decided to send her back, but she said she wasn’t in a hurry so I did what I did best, I hollanded and slowly searched for place with my handly mighty minds street directory. lots of dirty jokes in between (yes i picked them up animations) i stopped at the bottom of her flat, i looked at her, she looked at me (very weird moment of silence) and she said she didnt want to go back yet as there isnt anyone home, so i didnt what any self respecting guy would do, i drove to the multi-storey carpark near her blk, right to the top level, parked, looked at her seriously in the eyes and said that she boobs wont grow if she dont sleep. she hit me giggling like a school girl (works everytime) pulled the chair back and laid down. she got me to stop my engine (dont find many girls who tries to help ya save petrol huh?) so we laid down (not together) with no air con and the windows half opened.

I am used to the heat so i was comfy, she got hot and alittle sweaty, so i offered to turn on the air con but instead she removed her jacket and laid down on her side facing me along with her cleavage. watching sweat beads roll down her cleavae was not good.... blood wasnt going to where it should be and head below activated. so i started my engine blasted the air con and hoped she would put on her jacket. well sad but happy to say, she didnt wear her jacket. we continued talking she got alittle emotional talking about her ex and broke down, the nearest tissues box was at the back of my car, so i leaned towards her, hugged her. and she dried her tears with my shirt and she rested her head on my chest for a long time... i was in pain... the hand brake was in my gut, my waist was supporting my body weight was i balanced to keep my upper body on her side of the seat. after about 15 mins she finally saw my agony on my face, she apologised and i got back to my position and just as i was about to stretch she placed her hand on my head rest and attempted to move over to my seat.... she boobs were like |<-this close->| to my face, and before i knew it, she lost balance and my face was in between her soft mounts, she was wearing those soft bras, left knee was in just next to my groin and she felt my hard on...she pushed me away and what happened next was stupid.... she lost balance so imagine, her knee is now in mid air, her hand which she used to push my head away from her boobs are on grabbing onto my ears and hair, so first reaction when you are falling back.... pull and fall forward.... i didnt mind the ear and hair pulling... but her knee hit the vital spot..(thank god she missed my nuts...) in pain, i moved to the side to give her space to squeese in with me. she kept apologising, so i decided to trick her.

I gave her that oh my god expression and held my groin...i turn to the other side and pretended to look down inside, i turn to her and kept quiet. with that oh my god you broke my penis look. she was frantic, and she grabbed me down south to check if i was ok.... and i was... so she made sure i wouldnt be, this time she squeesed my nuts... i thought they were gona fall off after that... we laughed about it and after awhile i sent her back, before she opened her door, she gave me a big hug and peck on the check... followed but a gentle pat you know where...she whispered to me " Oyasumi Kei chan". (good night kei chan) ( yes... she nicknamed me, but its sweet isnt it.....)

Flavoured
25-04-2008, 08:11 PM
And so the show begins

The following night while i was rotting at home, she called me and ask me out, i jumped outa bed, set my laptop to standby and flew out in a heart beat. picked her up and it was routine. anyways she was wearing a pink spaghetti (tight fitting) and a mini skirt... she looked really hot... through out the date, i was just staring at her legs... really nice legs.... smooth, creamy fair legs. she's not tall but her legs are long for her height. Anyways we went to a club she she looked completely different in the club, anyways, got her a couple of LDs and it was a good thing I knew the management there and got them to reserve us a nice sit. They were playing either techno or trance (I personally hate these kinds of music unless I am really drunk) and she was just moving her upper body to the beat on the sit, not much conversation going on and I could tell she was yearning for the dance floor, I cant dance.. not to that music…NEVER!! Not sober at least. I held her hand and (almost) dragged her in front of me and she began dancing. I must say.. she looked so god dam sexy then, with her ruffed up hair all over her face my petite frame rubbing all over my thighs, blood began to flow to the neither regions and I groped her ass, pull her close to me and buried my face in her mounts. She slowly pushed me away and jumped onto the dance floor, she signalled for me to follow her, I ignored. As if to challenge me, she began dancing on her own and it wasn’t before long before someone tried to pick her up. She looked at me and stuck her tongue out and began to dirty dance with a bloke she barely knew, slowly that asshole’s hands began to cup around her round ass lifting her min skirt up… I didn’t wait for more to happen, I stood up threw my fag away and walked right up to them. Reached out to her arm and pulled her away(gently of course) spinned her around and she landed back in my arms (thanks you Mr L for that social dance lesson never thought that lame move would be of use to me) looked at the guy, smiled and then did the <too bad for you this chicks with me> pose as sign of my triumph. Still I was not gona dance, so I stood there and just 1, 2 stepped while she grinded away. Time flew, it was 3 am and it was time to leave. Sent her back and she said the same thing, she didnt want to go back yet. i nodded and drove to the same carpark again when she said she wanted to drive...and so she did (she has a license) she drove like a man... even manly then me...well she said she knew a nice spot with a nice view and she to go there.(i was thinking what the hell, she's driving) then I realised she was intoxicated… but what the hell. I had no idea singapore still had places like these... the road branched into a dirt path and after a short drive we were in an over area with a clear view of the sky and (god knows if its the sea or a river).

Laid down, talked cock, blasted air con, she got cold, she stretch out arm grabbed onto me and hopped into my passenger (come to think of it, i think this was what she wanted to do the night before) side a slight reaction at first, but i cooled down quickly. she looked at me with her big beautiful eyes and pecked me on my cheek return the favour and i pecked her on her lips. she leaned closer placing her lips closer to mine, i could feel her heavy breathes upon my face, my mind melted and i allowed my instincts to take over. i warped my left hand over her waist, pull her body close to mine and we started kissing, it started to get heavier and she began to bite my lips from time to time and i was rubbing her inner thighs with my knee and grabbing her smooth soft ass with my hands, it lasted for about 4 to 5 songs, exhausted from all that kissing she laid in my arms, being pretty breathless myself, I soon, i dozed off without knowing.

second part of the chapter should be up by nights end

natsuki
25-04-2008, 08:24 PM
Very looking forward for the installment... Heez~ :p

cunt_eater
25-04-2008, 08:26 PM
Bro Flavoured, great start off, more pls.:)

Flavoured
25-04-2008, 09:29 PM
And so the show begins part 2

Mmm… I felt heavy breathing down my neck but i was still semi sleeping, i tried to ignore the sensation, but then came the occasional brushes on my stomach, slowly, i began breathing heavily, the bushing became more frequent, and i was awake, but i kept my eyes closed i was interested to see what would happen next. i felt her fingers roaming just aboving my undies and every so often, one of her fingers would slip in alittle farther and i would let out the occasional soft moan (yes i am a moaner) then i felt invaded, she sliped her entire hand in and cupped my balls, it was so sudden, it felt so good and exicting not seeing, not knowing. She slowly slid her fingers up and down my shaft and her thumb would fiddle with my little head playing with my pee hole. i was breathing very heavily at this point, she placed her lips on my neck and breathed through her mouth, my dick was so freaking filled with blood it actually hurt, she guided her fingers to my balls and begin massaging them and touching the behind of my balls gently. i was moaning like a virgin. She then pulled my foreskin down and rubbed the underside of my head...it was heaven and hell at the same time... it felt so bloody good so bloody arousing but my dicks was so flooded with blood it was hurting like shit. i opened my eyes and there she was with those bed room eyes and somewhat evil cum playful smile. She said she knew i wasnt really alseep, and as she said that, what i believe to be her middle finger from the mid of my shaft upwards to my pee hole and rubbed it. i closed my eyes and i let out a very slient "ah". My old pals logic and reasoning suddenly barged in and I was suddenly aware… aware that if this kept up, I would turn into an animal. I placed my hand over my crotch to stop her’s and said “chotto yabai ga nai? Kono mama ato ha shiranai zo” (stop, if you continue with this, I cant promise you I’ll stay sane((or something like to that meaning)))

wilson1984
27-04-2008, 08:59 PM
camping here! :D

Rw6828
27-04-2008, 11:38 PM
Good narration, another new camper here

Flavoured
30-04-2008, 11:35 AM
Sorry for the lack of updates, been busy, (with what i cant divulge) will be updating the story tonight. and thank you for reading~

Flavoured
01-05-2008, 01:24 AM
And so the show begins part 3

She kissed me lightly then too her hand out and began to suck her index and middle finger and said “sou?” (isit?) i was horny beyond words. sat up alittle and began to french her while carefully positioning her to lie on the seat and it was my turn to return the favour, gently licked her behind the ears and she started to let out soft moans, then slided my tonque down the side of her neck while my hand were caressing her thighs and areas just around her pussy. i started kissing the top of her breast while grabbing them with my right hand. then i felt her hand reaching down to her pussy and she started rubbing pussy through her panties, i quickly put a stop to that, grabbing both her hand placing them above her head while i continued to plant licks and kisses all over her. she began to squeezes her thighs together, " mo gaman dekinai" (i cant take it anymore) she moaned. ignoring her, i lifted her spaghetti and covered her face, she was wearing those strapless bras and that made everything easy, i gently tug her bra downwards and the bra slid to her tummy revealing her very cute tits. nicely shaped B cup, her nipples were erected in full glory and I felt her anticipation.

I cupped her left breast careful to avoid touching her nipples, slowly licked and sides of her right boobs, then i began to breathe down heavily just above her nipple, her hands struggle to break free but they were too firmly pinned to my the head-rest. she begged me no to tease her and so i asked her why and brushed my hair against her erected nipples (i had long hair) her body arched violently, in ecstasy and she moaned even loader. my left leg was now trapped between her thighs as she squeezed the blood out of my legs. i began to squeeze her left breast even harder, cupped my fingers just around her nipples but avoiding any direct contact with them, gave it a gently squeeze. "THUD"..she kicked my dashboard....i decided to go for one final tease and asked her which breast did she want me to suck on first. No response, just the deafening volume of her breathing, I lowered my head down and stuck my tongue out just barely above her nipple and flicked her nipple with my tongue very quickly, she gasped and her top which was covering her face was wet with her saliva from all the biting.

I cupped her left breast hard and began to lick her nipple slowly and forcefully. then i pulled up her mini skirt farther and began rub her pussy, her panties were already wet, i sticked my finger deep into her love hole and began to wriggle my finger. i released her hands, groped her boobs and pinched her nipples lightly while fingering her, she dug her nails on my back as i began to stick 2 fingers into her. she then ripped off the button off my pants(well the thread as pretty loose already) and gave me a hand job, i picked up the tempo and started to kiss her lips through her clothes, i completely lost the rhythm of the finger due to the extremely rough but mind blowing hand job she was giving me. Out of shear ecstasy I just spammed my finger movements, she bited me lips and urging me to go faster and harder....(i tried but it was the fastest i could go) she squeezed my dick head with a shit load of strength, arched backwards, her free hand grabbed my head down to her boobs as she started to crying out a bunch of japanese phrases i would normally hear in AV clips he body spasmed and i felt a warm gushing feeling on my left hand....i thought she squirted but hell was i wrong...she peed... but never would i have imagined someone her age would have reacted so violently so wildly.... that was pretty much the end of the night, she pretty much fell asleep leaving me to clear up the mess, and we left the during daybreak. (btw i left a with a pretty broken penis, lots of scratches)((and no, i didnt cum)

Flavoured
01-05-2008, 01:58 AM
Too late too soon

a couple days later, she rang me up and asked me out, and then, i was so god dam grateful i was a stay out personnel. We had dinner in a sushi bar and as it was kinda late, we got a very nice secluded table. she said she had a present for me, she got me to close my eyes and stretch my hands out under the table. it was soft...alittle rough and...wet, i rubbed the moist area and it was sticky... it wasn’t hard to guess what the item was. she leaned over and said that she has been thinking about sex non-stop since our last encounter. then i felt a something hard rubbing against my groin. she was rubbing her heels all over me.

I lost the ability to think. i grabbed her and said "iko" (lets go), " doko wo iku ?" (where are we going) she asked " 'hotel" i replied without hesitation. "demo onaka ga suita" (but i'm hungry).

Was it on purpose? Or was she just really freaking hungry…. And a stupid song played in my head… “why do you build me up, buttercup baby then you let me fall” (or something like that)
So with little choice, practiced self control and struggled through dinner and throughout the 46 mins (I kept count) she would occasional rub my legs with her heels, talk really dirty and even asked if I was horny…. Finished dinner, we got into my car and my pants was already gona burst from all the build up. she placed her hands on my thigh, slowly moved her hand upwards an rubbed my inner thigh and asked me where I was gona take her, we spent like 30 secs debating where we would go (well it was either a hotel, that place we went previously or her place), and she decided her place. and i drove like a mad man to her place. Parked like an asshole in the freaking stupid multistory carpark and thank god the carpark was linked to her blk.

In the lift, we were already all over each other, kissing and groping her like no tomorrow, the lift door opens and we ran like little kids to her unit, while she was fiddling with her keys to open the door, i wasted absolutely no time at all, i slided my fingers around her inner thighs and waist while kissing the back of her neck, and she began to grind her ass on my harden member and then she dropped her keys and almost in the most intentional manner, she bent down with her ass lifted up so go dam high and there was wet patch on her skirt already! I proceeded to lift her skirt up revealing her moist pussy and she was literally dripping. She leaned her ass on my groin and started to grind her pussy up and down. She was moaning, as she rubbed her pussy on my rough jeans. She slowly picked her keys up while grinding… I was going insane with all the tension, I pushed her away and urged her to open her door. She shakes her head and said that she needed more motivation…god she was such a tease… she turned around and handed me her keys and said “hiritai nara jibun de aganasai” (if I wanted to go in, I should open it myself) she then hugged me and rubbed her thighs against my groin. My brain was failing me… I wanted to screw her there and then, but it was only 11pm and she neighbors are definitely wake awake esp. after all that moaning she gave… it felt like an eternity but I finally struggled the doors opened I jumped trying to get rid of my shoes, she had the door closed behind her and she had that freaking sly look on her face.. without warning, she pounced on me and we started kissing very passionately.

korsa
01-05-2008, 11:04 AM
Bro please continue.

Flavoured
05-05-2008, 09:39 PM
Too late too soon part2

I carried her to the sofa and started remove her top while she removed with my pants, my pants dropped even before i got to the third button of she shirt, she grabbed my dick and begins to stroke its nice and slowly and whispered into my ears "ima... hoshi..."(now...want...) i gave up with her top that very moment, lifted her skirt up and broke entry.

she was really tight, and i couldn’t get it in all at once. inserted my head in slowly pushed 1/4 of my shaft in she was in pain, took my dick out and started to rub my head on her clit, she was moaning and gasping for air and she pussy was completely swollen, engorged. got her to relax alittle and soon she was ready, once again i slowly penetrated but this time it was alot easier, slowly she took my entire length and once i was completely in, i jerked alittle and she arched and moaned like a cat in heat. and i began pumping missionary. Then suddenly it occurred to me...i went in raw..logic told me to pull out before i made a mistake, but instincts drove me to plant my seeds... then, i felt a sharp pain on my back, " motto.. onegaii.. motto hageshiku" (harder) i flipped her around and got her stand while she supported herself on the sofa and went doggie as hard as i could, she began to scream and i pounded her from behind. then, i lifted her right leg and placed it on the sofa seat while i positioned my right hand at her clit and applied pressure i'll pumping, she lost strength in her arm and could no longer balance herself. the floor was getting wet from her juices and i was losing grip, i laid her down on the floor and went missionary again and soon, i was about to cum, i tried to remove myself from her but she locked her legs around my waist, and moaned "tomenaite" (dont stop) "naka dashi te mo ii" (its ok to cum inside) her legs locked even tighter and i was forced farther into her.. i was at the point of no return, the feeling was there and i pumped my seeds deep into her. she dug her nails into my arm and and moaned and in a seductive voice told me that she loved the feeling of hot cum in her.

i took my bro and to my horror, i was still hard. she sat up, her body still trembling lean on my chest and started stoking my dick, "genki na ko" (healthy little bugger) she whispered, she kissed me gently, my hands went out of control and i began to kneed her boobs and licked her neck. “Nmmm..” I soft gentle voice filled the dark living room…it was obviously not sensei…(oh.. out of a fetish, I still called her by that) I looked for the source, I was a figure through one of the room doors… I stared blankly at sensei…”dareka iru mitai..” (seems like there is someone here) I blurted in a retarded manner. “Yuu chan?” sensei raised her voice. “ah..sou su”(yes) a voice replied “EH! Nande kaieta no? okairi ha rai shu jya nai?” (why are you back, shouldn’t you be back next week) “ehh… iro iro desu” (a lot of things happened or shit happened) she sounded apologetic.

At this point my bro had already retreated back into turtle mountain and I was trying to hide whatever’s left of my manhood. Sensei stood up, walked towards the Yuu chan and asked “ mita?”(you saw?) Yuu chan was flustered “iiye… zen zen mite nai… kimi to kare sex wo shite no koto zen zen mite nai” (no… I didn’t see a thing… I didn’t see you and him have sex) well she was a horrible liar I thought to myself, but my attention was quickly diverted..my cum was dripping/flowing out of sensei’s pussy and was flowing down her legs. It was so gross and erotic at the same time, and I unknowingly had an erection. Yuu chan’s eyes fixated on my full glory, and honestly, I was excited that someone else was watching my erection.

I nodded my head with a weak smile and a pinch of blush “domo…” (informal way of saying hi) I muttered. “ah.” She stammered with her head down. Without warning the living room lit up and I was so freaking blinded by the god dam brightness, Sensei had switched on the lights, still naked. She sat down next to me with her hands firmly on my stomach and said “yuu chan, kare ha kei chan. Watashi no seito, kawaii de shyo?” (yuu this is kei, my student, cute isn’t he?)

My eyes slowly grew accustom to the lights and I had full vision

BushTracker
06-05-2008, 11:28 AM
Outstanding story, bro... keep up the great work!!!

DayRider
06-05-2008, 12:19 PM
Great story.. keep it up.. ;)

tz123
06-05-2008, 12:37 PM
Bro,ur story is really erotic and fascinating,i PCC while reading though it! Pls keep us updated!

TommyPingPong
06-05-2008, 05:32 PM
Dude, great story especially a jap lady in local context! Pls take my humble points for your effort!

Flavoured
07-05-2008, 02:42 PM
Thank you all for all the support~ also could all the readers do me a favour? if you like the story could you kindly post some perverted thoughts and such? well its not my idea, but i recently got back with my horny sensei again (long story) and i showed her this thread and she got fired up and excited that people are reading about our sex life...

anyways i should be conculding this portion of the story within the next 2 weeks or so (if i have enough energy left...)

also, i appreciated all the rep i ahve been getting, but please say your points for those who deserve it more. i am just out to fulfil my perversion. :D

pucca22346
07-05-2008, 03:30 PM
wonderful :p

keep it up, bro

josperm
07-05-2008, 05:06 PM
Thank you all for all the support~ also could all the readers do me a favour? if you like the story could you kindly post some perverted thoughts and such? well its not my idea, but i recently got back with my horny sensei again (long story) and i showed her this thread and she got fired up and excited that people are reading about our sex life...

anyways i should be conculding this portion of the story within the next 2 weeks or so (if i have enough energy left...)

also, i appreciated all the rep i ahve been getting, but please say your points for those who deserve it more. i am just out to fulfil my perversion. :D

i got once met 2 jap teacher in a md sultan pub. but too bad do not have any action. Your story turns me on, and i fantasy myself as u in the story. :P

TommyPingPong
08-05-2008, 06:22 PM

Dude,

That is a great way to spice up your sex lives! Hoped she will be more horny!

Why not we suggest some places, etc for you and your sensei so that you can come back to write your experience? Me dun have any ideas and any brothers can care to suggest? :D

Flavoured
08-05-2008, 08:44 PM
Thanks for all the moral support~ anyways i felt obligated to finish up my story, so here it is.

Too late too soon part 3

The moment i had a clear view of yuu chan, I had an instant hard-on. Yuu chan was wearing a small low cut singlet, tight, barely covering her ample bossoms, (imagine a girl wearing those Grey singlet we got in the army) her nipples were sticking through the thin material, her boobs were…big, definitely very perky, very firm, very gravity defying, she had those American porn star type of tits (on that note I’ll leave it to your imagination) she had a pair of short running shorts, very white creamy thighs, but alittle on the thick side, she was standing upright, with both hands clenched on her groin area, and in that pose, she arms pushed her tits together and she singlet looked like it was going to rip. Her legs were crossed and she was leaning alittle on her room door.

Sensei slapped my dick “doko o mite yo” (where are you looking at) “sumimasen” I replied looking down and embarrassed. She slowly began to slide her fingers up and down my shaft, I let out a soft moan, Sensei gave me a sly look and said “Nande kon na ni ooki no” (why is it so big?) without giving me anytime at all to reply, she licked my balls and I caught completely off guard. “mmmnn” I bite my lips moaning, I took a quick glance, Yuu chan was still standing there in the same position blushing. Yuu chan’s hands were jerking back and forth on her crotch and I realized that she was touching herself while watching Sensei giving me a blowjob. It was a huge turn on, Yuu chan’s legs wobbled alittle and gave way, she was now sitting on the floor, with her wet shorts facing me, playing with herself, moaning while watching.

Sensei began to tease, “yuu, dou omou?”(what do you think) “nani o?”(about what) yuu chan struggling to reply. “ko..i.. tsu..” (t..h..i..s) sensei in a very sexy tone pointing at my dick. Yuu chan too embarrassed to reply, merely nodded her head. “Hiroshi kun to kurabete dochi ga ooki no?” (compared to Hiroshi (Yuu’s bf) who’s bigger?) Sensei teased again. Yuu chan simply bit her finger while fingering herself with her left hand. Yuu chan was red like a tomato, she would shyly take glances at my erected member and each time she looked, her body would tense up, her face would cringe with pleasure. I wondered if she was imagining herself fucking me, that thought turned me on… having another women fantasize about me, it was a feeling I could never beable to describe.

Sensei lowered her head but positioned herself so that Yuu chan’s view would not be obstructed. Sensei slowly nibbled my dick head, grazing it gently, rubbing her teeth on the underside of my penis. It was pain and pleasure, Heaven and hell all meshed up in one lump. I closed my eyes trying to contain my pleasure, held my breathe for as long as I possibly could. “ahh..” I let out a silent whimper. I was embarrassed, someone I barely knew was staring at my pleasured twisted face, and the last thing I wanted was for her to hear me moan like a wild animal… but a man can only endure so much. The pleasure was too much as Sensei fingered my asshole, my body jerked back and I threw my head backwards and begin yelling in pleasure. I was so close to cumming and it was barely 20 mins since my last.. Sensei stopped, as if to torture me farther, she sticked her tongue out and her saliva began to drip upon my tortured member. After that, my mind was clouded.. I vaguely remembered Sensei ridding me like a wild animal.. but sadly my memory fails me… but I still remember that blank feeling when I came. It was as if the world had lost all colour, all darkness, it was like a white void. It was awesome. When I came to, Yuu chan was lying in the same position, her shorts were drenched, and her left boob was exposed and red with finger marks. But I was spent, like an over stretched rubber band and went back to sleep.

Flavoured
08-05-2008, 08:47 PM
Well here is the last installment of the first part of my story.

What goes up, will definitely come crashing down

The morning after I woke with a sore down under, Sensei’s hand planted firmly on my sleeping brother. I needed to piss.. and I scrambled to the kitchen bathroom. The toilet door was partially open, thus, without thought I barged in and took aim at the nearest bowl. “godddd” I groaned, something was amiss, I looked up and Yuu chan was standing next to me with a tiny towel covering her boobs. I was stunned but I couldn’t move, I was having the best freaking piss in my life and once the water is out of the dam, there is no shutting it off. Her face was blushed with her right hand (holding the towel) over her boobs and the left hand barely covering her garden. Naturally enough, i erected and my piss was all over the toilet, I tried to control but it was a fire hose gone wild. It was the longest 30 seconds of my life.
Yuu chan left the washroom after watching me piss all over the freaking place…(you would expect the dam girl to rush out of the toilet the bloodly second a stranger barges in.. but noooo.. she had to watch me make a fool of my dam self… can never understand Japanese women… it like they are waiting for shit to happen… maybe I should’ve pissed on her… maybe) Poured cold water all over my over worked and under appreciated buddy, he went compact, and I went back to sleep on the sofa.

Didn’t know when or why or how, I had an orgasm sleeping, well.. the orgasm woke me up. I wasn’t thinking but I saw a head latched to my groin, my vision was blur but I knew it wasn’t sensei. My vision recovered and I looking around in shock. Sensei was no where to be found and Yuu was sucking me dry. Yuu looked up and a trace of clear seamen leaked from the side of her mouth. She was still wearing her incredibly loose singlet and I saw her big erected pink nipples. She pushed her boobs on my thighs and continued to gently suck my now semi erected penis. It was a very different feeling, it was relaxing, almost like a penile massage and it wasn’t stressful (just what I needed) well that feeling ddint last very long, I recon 10 seconds, then reality came crashing down. “Ahh chotto.. nani yaten da you kimi..”(wait.. what the hell are you doing) I yelled “Oshaburi” (blow job) she muffled with my dick still in her mouth. She whipped her tongue on my little head and oh my freaking god…I was weak like a little baby. I still remember asking myself.. why me, what the fuck is going on, who the fuck am i…. why is this girl sucking me… I almost forgot my name.

Yuu Chan sat up, buried her ample bossoms into my face and she positioned my dick into her love hole. I could have resisted…but I didn’t, don’t know why, I’m still puzzled till today. Yuu began to squeeze her own boobs violently leaving nail and finger marks all over her pretty boobs (which were still inside her loose non-existen singlet). Animal instincts took over I grabbed her right boob hard and sucked her big nipples through her singlet. She had really light pink-ish nipples, about an inch long (when erected) and her areola was the size of 1 and half 50 cents in diameter. The sofa was narrow and she had one leg on the floor while riding me. That added more force and friction to each grind cum thrusts cum stroke she took. I slided my hands under her loose garment and man handled her firm tits, like milking a dam cow I forcefully squeezed her boobs with rhythm, left then right then left then right, and from time to time, I would pinch her nipples with my thumb and index finger with such force she would yell “ Ahhh! Moto.. moto tsuyoku AHH! Kowareso..” (harder…its breaking (or something to that effect)) she was grinding harder then even, my groin was completely wet and my butt was slipping off the leather sofa, but she just went on like a mechincal bull out of control. It was like she had never had good sex in years and she is venting all that frustration all on me. My dick was numb, I couldn’t even feel if it was erected within her and as if in slow motion, I was her rocking ontop of me, with her face warped with pleasure. (maybe this is how a guy would feel if he was raped) sure, I felt some pleasure whenever she grinded, but I was tired...but on the other hand, I never stopped playing with her boobs. I lost track of time, but she finally ran out of energy and fall flat on top of me. I was sitting in a wet pool of sweat and cum(hers), my dick still rooted in her hole. I manged to wriggle my dick out and dam… it was 3/4 hard and numb, but what shocked me was after I pulled out, more fluids flowed out of her hole. She must have had so much fun.

I lost consciousness shortly with Yuu’s almost naked body on me. The bliss did not last long. I was rudely awoken but the loud thud of a slammed door. Surprised, I jerked my body and fall to the floor face first with Yuu’s naked body. “god….” I muttered, Yuu chan was still knocked out cold. Then I heard sniffles, a sad cry. I knew who it was, I grabbed my pants and went to the main door. Sensei was there, with 3 boxes of big breakfast and orange drink and 2 coffees (I don’t drink coffee) I was shocked… I didn’t know why she was crying. I reached my hands out and rubbed her back “ nani ga atta no?” (did anything happen?) I whispered. Silence, deafening silence.

“nande….Yuu..to..” (why… with Yuu) she could barely complete her sentence. It had never occurred to me that me and yuu chan screwing would have upset her so much. After all that happened the night before, I thought she wouldn’t mind that much. I was an asshole, a jerk.. and there and then nothing I said would have made anything right, nor should it.i walked back into the house, grabbed my shirt, walked back to Sensei carried her up, she bashed my head which I carried her, but that was a small price to pay. Brought her back to her room, and laid her on her bed. Knelt down next to her bed holding her hands “ gomen…” (sorry) and left the house. I was too tired, too confused to think, come to think of it, I wasn’t even feeling…not till like 5 hours later… I felt a big hole in my chest, like a black hole had formed and I was crumbling… who would have thought sex would hurt so bad.. cant remember if I cried, but I don’t even know why or how it was even humanly possible to feel the way I did.

This concluded first part of my story.

Flavoured
09-05-2008, 01:32 AM
Well i got engosed and couldnt stop writing.. this is the next phase of my story
well please be warned that the following part is somewhat emo-ish and dry.

Life without colour.

Its been 2 weeks since the incident, I felt rotten, but over the short span of 14 days, I had grown sadistical (not sure if there is such a word but I meant sadistic) I allowed myself to wallow in the mud of pain, angst. I obstinate from all things I enjoyed/loved, Games, friends, manga, drinks and most of all women. I would constantly remind myself of the stinging pain, I couldn’t forgive myself, not after what I have done. I was determined, determined to make my life miserable. Week after week my life had turned into a deformed semi melted candle stick. And to make matters worst, I was clearing my leave (ord) and I had foolishly amassed 1 and a half mths worth of off and leave.
The pain would grow unbearable and I would aimlessly hop from bar to bar for drinks. I am not a good drinker, but I could not get myself drunk. As high I would be, as shitty as I would feel (with so much alcohol who wouldn’t) the pain would never subside. Weeks turned to months, and with my phone permanently off, I was cut from all the people I know. Slowly i grew bored of bar hopping and decided to just stay put in a pub somewhere in town. Alcohol had lost its lust, but I needed to be out, for the four walls would only drive me deeper into hell.

Life is full of ironies, and such, I became a puppet in the weaver’s hands. I was a regular in the pub but aside from the bartender, I interacted with no one, and the only words what came out of my mouth were “Gin & tonic” and “Bill please” I’m not rich, don’t get me wrong, but I had almost no prior life, few outings, fewer friends (esp. before sensei…) so I saved up quite a bit… fastfoward, for three days in a row, I seen these 2 girls in the pub, and each and everytime, the same girl would be drunk and her friend would have to drag her sorry ass out of the pub. I had all the time in the world and no one to talk to, thus, I was eavesdropping on everyone, story short, drunk girl got dumped, not drunk girl; the sandbag, poor girl, she gets tongue lashing after tongue lashing from her drunk bitch friend every night. One of the nights (first or second night) the drunk bitch pulled what little pony tail I had tried to grow and puked directly behind me, hurt from the hair pulling but still non-chalant and trying to be the emo bitch I was, I ignored them, like it never happened. “really sorry” an apologetic voice pierced through my ear drums. I raised my right hand and waved her off.

On the third night, tragedy struck, it was cats and dogs outside (or dicks and pussies as I like to call it) both girls busted their credit cards, “poor girl…” I thought to myself. Well I was glad I never burdened what little friends I had. Anyways I couldn’t take the drama anymore, the poor girl was searching for what little note she had in her purse, her friend as usual would be dead drunk showing to the world she was wearing a white cotton panties with a lacy bear on it (the bear was on the back of the panties if you’re interested). So I did what any dumb fuck would do, “Chris” I called the waitress (yes… I don’t talk to people but I remember their god forsaken name) chris was shocked, it was the first time I called anyone other then the bartender and I don’t even call the bartender by his dam name…(usually just hey.. or A or dude) well I paid their bill for them anyways I went back to my gin and the two girls were leaving..(well one was leaving while the other was being dragged) and miracles do happen… the drunk bitch rams her arm around my neck while she was frantically looking for support.(never sit at the bar stools near the exit… never) it was the clothes line from hell.

I was on the ground, with gin all over my t-shirt and 2 women on top of me. And believe me it isn’t exciting or arousing when you know one of them will freaking puke her intestines out at any freaking moment. (well I think I should give the girls name from now.. has its getting hard to tell them apart, so drunk chick, she’ll be called bitch and the not drunk chick, jessy) either ways jessy was apologizing and the bitch was well… I’ll let you guess why jessy was apologizing…..

Yes, the bitch fucking puked… and yes… not just on my t-shirt, but on my pants as well…. And thank god for the rain outside, I picked the bitch up, sat her on my stool and i walked into the rain, washed off the chunky bits, but the salvia and smell…remained.. and jessy was like “ oh my god, I am so sorry, M shouldn’t have blah blah blah and I am so blah blah blah…” jessy just kept on battering on as I walked back drenched and smelling from the rain. I guess she was very embarrassed by the situation, so she hooked the bitch’s arm around her neck and tried to drag the bitch out. Jessy was struggling, she was prolly 1.6m (short by my standards) and she had a very petite frame, her bitch friend on the other hand was approx 1.68m and she prolly weighed a ton.(well prolly 60 kgs or so) Jessy barely move 10 steps and she was staggering from left to right like a driver high on weed. And I had no idea what came over me, maybe pity, maybe guilt (from making other women cry) I snuck under the bitch’s other arm and lifted her up taking the weight off jessy.

“I’ll give you a lift..” in a cold voice… then jessy gave me those puppy eyes, it was irritating, so I lifted an eyebrow and said “ don’t look at me like that, I’m not gona sleep with you” laughter poured in like the rain from whomever heard me, jessy, embarrassed farther just walked quietly trying to support her bitch friend. I parked my car at an open area, so by the time we all got in, we were soaked. The bitch wasn’t wearing any bra, her panites were so soaked you could see her pussy and pubic hair.. well the bitch was a turn off if I could I would have struggled her to death and dumped her. Jessy, well she was wearing a tube, it was of a thin fabric and rain made it semi translucent and I just blurted out” whats up with girls going braless” ( I know I was screw loose… instead of getting an erection, I was getting irriated at tits and pussies.) Jessy grew self conscience and tried to cover herself but she couldn’t cover up, her tube was sticking to her skin and you could see the shape of her boobs, really nicely shaped, prolly a big B with very erected nipples. Well to be honest, jessy’s shy actions turned me on slightly, especially watching her trying to cover her boobs with her thin hands but failing horribly.

I got out of the car, slammed the car door and went retrieve a black jacket from my boot. Got into the drivers sit again and threw my jacket at jessy. She simply nodded and covered herself with the jacket.

“where to” I asked, “I gotta send M back” she replied like a dumb blonde. “ya, I know, where the hell do you think I am taking you to” I screwed. Well they always say beautiful girls are ditzy… and fuck are they right… took bloody 5 mins for her to tell me the location… a simple jurong will do… but noooo she had to go “I cant remember the exact location, but it at the west side… blk 1** ermm….blah blah blah blah I know how to get there by train, but I blah blah blah” I have no fucking idea how this girl takes a cab…well sent the bitch home… her freaking parents thought I raped their daughter…

Well turns out Jessy stay somewhere near me, (where I will never divulge) I walked her up to her unit as it was dark, we were outside her door and for no reason she was trying to make some small chat… I was on EMO mode, I slapped my palm on her forehead (lightly of course) and said “ if you carry on, I’ll die of pneumonia” and I turned around and walked. “your jacket” she yelled “keep it..” I replied. “will you be there tomorrow?” she flustered. I turned around with my lazy half opened eyes “ don’t know… maybe” now that I think about it, I was a jerk… but I wasn’t in the mood for love… not even in the mood for people. Well the good news was I didn’t get pneumonia, but bad news was I was down with high fever 39 point something degC.

Flavoured
09-05-2008, 01:40 AM
Dude,

That is a great way to spice up your sex lives! Hoped she will be more horny!

Why not we suggest some places, etc for you and your sensei so that you can come back to write your experience? Me dun have any ideas and any brothers can care to suggest? :D

i would love to try, assuming i got the balls to do it. we did do something kinky recently, but please dont get mad, she gave me a hand job at sakae sushi, i wont say which outlet, cause i made a mess there...
err... she said it was finger licking good... (i cant believe she made me type that...god dam kfc)

Flavoured
09-05-2008, 07:19 PM
well another chapter, still boring and emo-ish as the latter.

A spot of red on a black canvas.

I recovered 2 days later, and just my luck, I had an interview that day. (yes I know what you’re thinking, but although I am a emo freak, I need M.O.N.E.Y. and without a proper job, I will just be a lazy freeloader bum emo freak.) well, the interview went well, (I don’t emo in front of future bosses) and I popped by the pub for drinks and finger food. I was feeling better, not from the fever, but from my previous experience. I just the high fever straightened me out alittle, but you cant turn from emo to teletubies in a snap if you catch my drift. Well I’ll save the boring details. Got to my favorite sit, ordered a gin & tonic and some wedges and looked around, Jessy was sitting at a corner, without the bitch. The waitress (I think her name was shelly at least that’s what I remember is on her tag) went like “she’s been waiting for you” I went like “huh?” and shelly was like “she was here since that day and yesterday I talked to her and…” “tobacco sauce…” I cut shelly short. “asshole” she jeered.

I took a second glance at Jessy, she was wearing a shirt, checked, big collars, pants, tapered. Very OL look, and she did something to her hair, it was wavier then before, and a lot light colored then I remembered. Then shelly blocked my line of sight, waved the tobacco sauce in front of my bloodly face and placed it on jessy’s table. I personally cant eat wedges without chili, so I walked over to jessy’s table and grabbed the tobacco, and it just happened that our eyes met and she said “hey.. haven’t seen you in awhile, busy?” “maybe” I replied like the shit I was.

Just as I was about the turn around, jessy suddenly busted “ ermm you know about the other day.. I mean sorry about it, but I want to thank you for helping us out..you know.. and I was wondering…”

My mouth was slightly opened, I was kinda shocked, “was she trying to ask me out?” I asked myself
“there you go sir, your wedges and drink” shelly shattered my thoughts as she brought my stuff over from my table. And Chris nicely sat a couple on my table and I was stranded .. still trying to maintain my composure, I asked “ mind if I joined you?” “err..*grins* sure!” jessy, almost too easger.

I sat down munching my wedges and the awkward silence present itself. “so you did your hair” I broke the silences “oh you noticed.. blah blah blah blah…. Shopping” she shot like a machine gun with infinite ammo
“umm shopping” I blurted
“Ya I was shopping for blah blah blah blah……mom” she went on
“oh.. mom” me again being indifferent
“ oh ya my mom is blah blah blah blah….what about you” jessy
“about me?” I just repeated
“ya about you what do you do, whats your blah blah blah…” she went on and on… incase you haven’t realized, it’s a technique I learnt from a book, it called lazy talk, I just repeat the last few words the person has said and she will keep on talking like an idiot.

Well she rattered on while I finshed my wedges pretending to look at her eyes, I just bored so I counted how many times she blinked. “oh my gosh, I haven’t talked so much to a guy before” she exclaimed “I haven’t heard so much before either” I retorted. She giggles, I laughed, chemistry was there… by so was my past experience haunting me. I withdrew from the conversation shortly and it the wordless environment grew still and suffocating. “I’m heading back…I’ll give you a lift” I offered.
“ok..” jeesy answered moodily.

“whats wrong with you?” jessy asked while I was driving
“what is?” I asked back “you seem so edgy, so jaded” and just nice, 98.7 they played aerosmith’s Jaded (I love that song btw)
“naw nothing, I’m just an asshole” I replied.
“stop it, you’re nice” she tried to comfort me
“…don’t talk to me alright..” I literally begged.
“no I wont, not until you admit that you’re a nice person!” jessy yelled
“I am not a fucking nice person so fucking get off my back” I almost smashed my car into the right barrier. Jessy kept quiet for the rest of the journey.

As the music died down, I hear soft whimpering. “oh my god… what did I do again” I asked myself. Jessy was crying… balling her eyes out like a freaking 3 year old who’s lost her candy. “come on, I’m sorry alright, I shouldn’t have yelled at you” me, full of remorse. Jessy still crying “its….ok…..but…” and she cried even louder. “come on…oh god.. ok, hang on alright I’ll take you some place really nice” trying my best to pacify jessy. And I drove like an asshole to a multi storey car park near my place. “this is my favorite place.” I said “its got a great view and hardly anyone parks here” I explained. Jessy’s face lightened up alittle when she saw the vast empty land ahead and the dazzling head lights of cars speeding by on the expressway nearby. We were outside, enjoying the breeze, I was leaning on the railings and jessy was sitting on the hood. “your ass is gona burn if you continue sitting there” I joked. Jessy stood up immediately, dusted her ass off and walked over to the railing. “so you feeling better?” she asked “sorry about before, I lost control..sorry” I apologise.

Jessy leaned towards me and hugged me “its alright” she said. And I felt my chest getting wet..
“whats wrong? What did I do this time? Oh god… don’t cry” I panicked “its not you…”she cried
Well long story short, her ex-boy-fiend (yes it is not a spelling error) took her virginity in a well rather violent manner… well in the eyes of the law, it would be called rape, but to her, it was just very unwilling sex…(same difference) I rubbed her back and held her tight, nothing would not be able to take the pain, the mental scars away, all I could do was to lend her my ears, my time and what ever feelings I could muster. We sat down leaning on the railing as she continued her story, we were both alike in many situations, she grew up in a single parent family, I grew up without seeing my father more then once a year, we both are unable to make close friends and most of all we needed someone to hold. And like end of winter, tears like melting snow came, I was crying. Jessy looked at me and moments later, she herself busted into tears. Like two lost children holding one another, we both cried till the till our weaken bodies gave and we fell asleep, in the open.

We awoke, mere hours after we dozed off, but to me it was the most refreshing nap I have had in months. Jessy’s arm was caught in between my thighs and each time she moved my body would react. And soon I had to pee… tsunami waves, water falls, running water taps were a couple of images running through my head but I couldn’t move, jessy’s head was on my lap. her left hand intertwined with my left thigh and her right arm on my left knee. I would try to clamp my thighs together to ease the sensation but a man can only hold it for so god dam long.

Thank got she woke up, in time, she left hand accidently rubbed against my crotch and she felt my hard-on. She blushed and hit me, I pushed her away and ran, ran to the nearest staircase and dam… sometimes, peeing is better then an orgasm, it defiantly feels better, it last longer (the more you pee the longer it last), and it is very easily achieved.

Well Jessy smacked me in the head when I got back, I touched her smooth flawless skin with my pee soiled hands and told her what I just did. She freaked out, I grabbed her by the ass and pulled her close before she could run, pinned her back to the nearby pillar and kissed her. It was an act of randomness… I still don’t know why or how I did it. Well it dint last very long, 2 to 3 mins then I dragged her to the car and sent her home

wilson1984
11-05-2008, 02:58 AM
nice story.. hoping for more.. :p

x-capade
11-05-2008, 11:21 AM
i must say this is one hell of a story... more pls

Red-Card
11-05-2008, 06:51 PM
Attended number of Japanes classes but never got such a chance. You are damn lucky

Flavoured
14-05-2008, 04:52 PM
a quick update.

Blotched

To me, Jessy was god sent (although I don’t really believe in god… well I don’t believe in religions rather) All my troubles, my worries were behind me, it was like they never happened. For those moments, I was truly free from my shackles. And as before, I walked Jessy up to her door. She asked if I wanted to go in, so she could return me my jacket. “but you mom’s out stationed right?” I asked (some info I remember from our earlier conversation.) “ya but don’t worry, I don’t bite” Jessy challenged. “well, its your lost, not mine” I blurted out.. then I remembered about what her ex did. “I’m sorry, that came out wrong” I apologized

She nudged me and said “what are you saying sorry for?” and then she did that Russell peter’s china man line “Be a man, Doo the right thing!” we stood outside her door laughing. One thing let to another and I was in her room. Nothing much happened yet, just a lot of talking and teasing.
“Hey, I don’t have your number” jessy asked “I don’t like phones” I tried to avoid the question. Well its true that I hate phones, I really do, phones are the worse creation man made, I hate talking to a machine I guess. But another reason was that I hide my phone and shut it off, I didn’t want to confront any calls from anyone… “sorry but whenever someone calls, I get a shock, I;m worried someone I don’t want to talk to will call..” I tried to wiggle my way out “then cancel the call” she replied with so much ease. “easy for you to say..”I rebutted “but how am I gona contact you” she asked “huh?” it never came across to me like that.. Jessy looked at me and smiled “I’ll make you love phones”

Such a simple phrase, yet it means so many things. Jessy leaned forward and kissed me, slowly it evolved into deep frenching. Her hands rubbed my inner thighs bringing my member to life. I hands moved under her shirt and I caressed her stomach, slowly, in circular motions, my fingers twirled lower down south, my right hand made quick work of her pant’s clip and zipper off went her pants and revealed her pink lacey panties. My hands rubbed across her thighs and I grabbed her tiny firm butt forcefully, she moaned as she pressed her stomach against mine. My left hand warpped around her waist and I pulled her closer to me. I licked her neck, slowly, I proceeded upwards and darted my tongue into her ear. She squirmed and moan, trying to resist my tongue from invading her ear, her resistance slowly faded as I grabbed both her hands and placed them above her.

She began to rub her pussy on my thigh, her breathing grew heavier with each passing moment, I bite her ear lobes, she gasped for air then, I blew into her ear. “ahh… mmnn” She arched like a cat backwards and moaned. She move her upper body and rubbed her bra against my chest. She looked at me biting her lips with her half opened misty eyes. My right hand slit down and undid her buttons while I wet her neck with my tongue. My knee grew wet and I knew she was enjoying the tension. I breathed down the top of her tits and my right hand went under her bra just barely touch her breast, just the skin around it. She closed her eyes and let out a heavy breathe. Her bra was those front clip types.. and I have no idea how to remove them, so, I slide her bra straps down her arms and pulled the bra downwards. She had such beautiful tits, very well defined shaped, barely a C cup but very proportionate for her petite frame. Her soft tits grew firmer with each squeeze, her tits engored in blood grew bigger and perky. I breathed down her nipples while massaging her breast. “don’t tease me” she begged “what do you want me to do?” I asked as I added more force to my squeeze. “Ahh!.. mmmnn don’t.. Ah!” I dripped a drop of saliva on her nipple, goosebumps rose around her breast. She was very excited and she loved the teasing. My pants was not drenched from her rubbing her pussy on my thigh, gently, I touched her soft pussy lips from outside her panties, “nnnnnm” she closed her eyes trembling. She started moving her hips and rubbed cunt on my fingers. “ohhh… mmmm” she moaned being a tease, I moved my fingers away but she continues to rotate her hips “ahh… don’t..tease..” she begged “I’m not, just tell me what you want” I teased. She turned her head to the right and bite my left bicep. I sliped my right index into her panties and rubbed her clit, her bite tightened as her legs shiver in pleasure. Slowly I took her panties off, slide it down to her knees and continues teasing her. I spread her pussy lips apart and exposed her clit, her legs speard farther apart as she tried to free her hands. I released her hands and watched her. She groped her left boob and fingered herself, it was like she was fill to too much sexual tension that she would explode. I shifted her right hand away and I turned her over with her ass facing me. I kissed her round ass cheeks licked her ass hole. Her body contracted as I licked her anus almost like she had a cramp. I inserted my middle finger palm facing down and went in search of <G>, and I found my tiny lump, I gently applied pressure on her G spot and I licked her anus. She was screaming in pleasure, her knees and arms grew weak, her arms gave way and she sprawled on her bed with her arms in front of her. Her knees now caved inwards as she came, her body shivered and spasmed uncontrollably. Clear liquid flowed out of her cunt. I dipped my fingers into her juices and kissed her, then placed my fingers on her mouth and she sucked her pussy juice enjoying its taste. She had a very satisfied look on her face. She hugged me and said “whatever you did, do it again…” I shrugged and asked “first time having an ogasm?” she just smiled to herself enjoying the moment.

I must admit, she looked really cute with that smile on her cute face. Well now I felt obligated… so I dived down south and started to pave the way. I lifted her lips again and rolled my tongue around her clit, then I would suck her clit and she would hammer my head like one of those spoilt toy monkeys with those drums. Her legs tighten around my head as her hand griped my hair. She was yelling out her savior’s name while I was do all the work… I mean I can I understand Oh my god, but what’s up with Jesus, she would scream out his name every so often and I got pissed.(I aint dissing J man, but letting him take all da credit) I stopped and she started rocking her hips and smacking her pussy in my face, after struggling to get out of her thighs, i slapped her pussy as asked “what do you want sweetie?” “make me cum..please..” she begged and I was really turned on… but I had to get her to say my name so, “who’s gona make you cum?” I coaxed as I rubbed her just outside her pussy. “hmm?” she was lost… I flicked her clit with my thumb and she yelled “ahh yess… K….oh God….” Well I wasn’t a big fan of being in the same sentence as god, but it was a big improvement.

I inserted 2 fingers in and it was really tight, she was trying to break my fingers inside of her, started to wriggle my fingerings in a running man motion, she screamed my name along with a couple of others and a few vulgarities as she pinched her own nipples. She pulled her nipples with do much force it looked like she wanted to rip them out. I needed to taste her tits, so I left my hand vibrating while I inched up to suck on tits. she grabbed my head and forced my face closer to her tits, my face was meshing in her tits, she was drooling, grabbing the bed post slapping my back. She was insane. She came again and was breathless. She hugged me tight and drifted. Endorphin overdose,
She was high, and I was still horny.

But I was curious, so I asked “ but you had sex before right?” she curled her body up and nodded “only once, but it feel nothing like this…” she was in lala land…I held her close and she held me back. Assuming there is such a thing as love, that was probably how it felt like, all horniness subsided and I was just happy being next to her.

dirtyhairy
14-05-2008, 05:14 PM
Koko de kyanpu womatsuha anata no hanashiha anidesu. :D

Wah lau eh, Bros all, Ingerris, Melayu and now Nihon-go
it seems here bros linguistically good also
as me only know Honda, toyota and Mazda,
and a little bit of Nissan, Suzuki and Mitsubishi
plus maybe nigiri sushi, sashimi with wasabi
otherwise, me Jepun wa-ka-renai, :confused:
so gomen-nasai, gomen-nasai,
it's good TS has translation or me no understand otherwise:p

BushTracker
14-05-2008, 05:18 PM
Great piece of work there. Well done!!

Flavoured
18-05-2008, 05:05 AM
apologise for the delay, been busy match making my cousin and this chick...(first and last time i'll ever that something stupid like that)

Blue in Crimson red

Drifted to sleep and holy shit… it was 7 pm in the evening. My stomach growled like a monster truck and Jessy woke up. She looked up at me with he sleepy half open eyes, she looked so dreamy at that point. “oh…ouch… my arms are numb” she complained as she tried to release her hold of me. “I’m gona look for some food, I’m straving” I groaned while sliding out of her bed. She grabbed me from behind and hugged my waist like a baby refusing to let go. “come on.. let go.. I get really grumpy when I am hungry” I grumbled. “even when I do this?” she guided her fingers down my pants and rubbed my member. “uhh shitt…” I moan slightly.

My dick had erected and was throbbing with blood, it was out for revenge, since it didn’t get any action this morning. Well the body was willing, but the mind was weak, but my dick head’s mental capacity was beyond me. I fell backwards and rested on her as she continued fiddling with the bulge on my pants. She unhooked my pants and her fingers glided under my underwear “ohh….” a heavy sigh of relief as I enjoyed the sensation..

She was not an expert at touching all the right places, as a matter of fact, she was cumbersome and grabbed all the wrong places, but its was just feeling and watching her trying to please me that got me excited. She crawled to my lap and kissed the tip of my swollen head. “it smells…” she paused “sorry its not clean” alittle embarrassed I tried to shift myself away. It was the very musty smell of pre-cum, after all he’s been trapped in an enclosed area for so long.. she poped her head down and swallowed my member. “uhh..Nmm..” she let out really sexy sounds as she sucked “it was prolly the first time she was giving head, her tongue and mouth movements couldn’t coordinate and he teeth constantly grinded on my shaft causing a sore feeling. “relax you mouth alittle more and slide your tongue more” I advised. She slowly got the hang of it and it felt a lot better. I began to lift my hips to get her to suck deeper “mmffhh!” she breathed harder, as I pushed her head down farther. “uhh ya…” I moaned everytime I she went down lower, and in a moment of exictment, I lifted my hips to high and she gagged. She released her clamp from my wet dick, saliva spewed all over as she coughed. “ahh sorry I was alittle rough” I apologized.

To my surprise, she went back down straight away and was trying to give me a deep throat. She would go all the way down till my prick head just barely reached the end of her throat and she would gag alittle and just conintued in that fashion. I couldn’t bare seeing her adorable face in agony. I lifted her head up and kissed her cheeks, “its ok sweetie, you don’t have to do this” I said. “but..” she stummered why trying to wipe of saliva from her mouth. She then looked at me with her bedroom eyes and rubbed my saliva soaked dick with her fingers, then she started to lick my nipple through my shirt “mmmm..” I let out as I grabbed her left boob and massaged it. Then, i gently caressed her stomach with my right and went south, touching her soft wet mounts. She bite my nippled in excitement and I gasped for air. She had figured out one of my weak spots and she knew it and mercilessly, she began to nipple my nipples through my shirt. My shirt was drenched and she ripped it of to reveal my small tender nipples and like a hungry baby, she lodged herself to my chest and sucked away. “fuc..k..” as I slowly lost conscience, I was lying on the bed now, letting her have her way with me.

I couldn’t take it anymore, I grabbed her arms and pinned her down to the bed, her eyes opened wide, her breathe grew erratic, her boobs grew stiff as her nipples hardened with anticipation. I rubbed my dick head on her pussy lips and which made an a very wet and dirty sound, she covered her face and blushed and begged me to stop, and I asked “so what do you want me to do my dear?” … no replied and I continued teasing. Shaking and slapping my dick on her pussy as I groped her boobs forcefully. She moaned like a cat in heat begging me to stop and like a gentleman, I stopped. She looked at me stunned, bite her lips and looked down. “I don’t think it’ll fit..” she mutter under her breathe. “what wont?” I asked purposely. She point down. “don’t worry, it wont hurt” I ensured her. She nodded and I slowly guided my member in slowly. The first part is always the hardest, as I slowly squeezed my head in, she arched back and grabbed her bedsheets, desperately trying to control her volume. “breathe slowly and relax” I coaxed and moved in deeper. My head was in, she breathe heavily and her eyes wandered all over the place. I shaked my dick in an up and down motion while inside her, hopping to get her wetter, she dug her nails into my arms and shivered and begged me not to move, her voice quivered, it wasn’t pain she was feeling, I placed my left hand just above her pubic and rubbed, hopping to stimulate her G spot from the outside. Her hips sinked deeper down and took a ¼ length of me “you’re really tight” I groaned. My balls were wet from her juices flowing down my shaft, and she was ready, I pushed farther in and there was a slight resistance, I pulled back by and inch and in a swift movement, slided my entire length into her.

She screamed in pain and she slapped my arms and scratched chest, tears swelled up in her eyes as she squirmed on the tiny bed. I slowly retracted and pushed in again, this time her reaction was less violent but she was in pain. “are you alright?” I asked “fucking hurts” she mumbled. I looked down and saw red. “shit…” me, confused like newborn high on weed. “I thought… wait.. you were.. ahh.. but…” words just dropped of my mouth.

“its ok now, it doesn’t hurt so much anymore” she whispered. Still confused, I moved my hips slowly and carefully hoping not to hurt her any farther. Slowly, she began to learn to enjoy the motion and let out soft gentle moans. “fuck” I exclaimed. Jessy got a shock as I withdrew my dick from her love nest. “oh my god, I forgot condoms” I yelled she giggled, I laughed, the London bridge retracted and it was the end of that session.

I tapped jessy’s head in anger while wearing my shirt. “ I thought you said you ex took your… well you know..” I confronted. “He did!” she exclaimed… “but.. that.. blood…you know” desperately trying to form a proper sentence. “I don’t know…” she pouted “what do you mean you don’t know.. I mean didn’t her break your hymen the last time?” I yelled “who would I know.. its not I checked..” she got irritated.. “but.. that means… I mean..i..” still lost for words. “well if it makes you feel any better, he was like half your size and it was over before I realized.” She raised an eyebrow… “but he rap..i mean it was..ah….shit..” I gave up. “quit being so jaded..and tense…” she said in a much gentler tone. Then she hugged me “well at least now I know for sure you took it” she joked alittle. I just hugged her back as I will still lost (yup just like that dam drama, 3 seasons and still freaking lost) “I’m glad it was you” she held me tighter. And the canon was ready for firing again. “horny bastard” she jeered and punched my cock (I wasn’t wearing pants yet).

I ruffled her head like she was a little kitten and threw her, her clothes and commanded “get dressed, we’re gona get something to eat” “but I am not hungry..” she protested. “I don’t care! You already got nuts for boobs, they are gona shrink even farther if you don’t eat” me being sarcastic.
“but they are not small you know!” she pushed her B cup boobs together and enhanced her cleavage. I blushed alittle and yelled “I don’t care!! I’m hungry and I huffed out of the room to avoid farther confrontation.

Well sad to say, I still haven’t unload nothing, but I felt good. Strangely refreshed.

Flavoured
18-05-2008, 05:08 AM
alittle portion i completed since i couldnt sleep...well wasnt allowed to sleep rather....

Falling Anvil

After dinner, sent her back, then sent myself back. Reached home and I just sat on my bed staring at my phone. It was off, it was at peace with the world…but I had to give jesy my number, and she ordered me to call her when I got home with my mobile. Shit loads of crap ran through my head and in the spur of the moment, I depressed the on button. The almost too familiar horrible melody played (the nokia opening theme) I stared blankly at my phone as my chest cramped up and I began to hyperventilate slightly. “come on, its only a phone” I kept chanting, I was very uneasy, its been 2 months since my phone was on, and I knew the reason for not leaving it on all too well… I was trying to avoid Yuu and Naoko (sensei) all together, to avoid any forms of contact would have saved me a lot of anguish then, but its pay back time. The whiplash slapped me so hard, I nearly forgotten about jesy…

My phone was faced down when I turn it on, and it suddenly vibrated and gave a short message tone. Naturally I jumped when I heard the phone’s ring tone, suddenly the ring tone spamed itself non stop like it was fucking ogasming… its been so long after all… after my phone stopped, I closed my eyes and squeezed them tight, picked the phone up and faced it towards me. “ ok.. 1, 2 ,3” I said to myself, as I opened my eyes.

I threw the phone on the floor and kicked it under my bed. My face went pale and my throat dried up. I had 48 new messages, and my message box was full. Well 48 messages 39 of which came from you know who, 8 messages from friends who apparently gave up on me and 1 singtel service message… you have 81 miss calls from ********* blah blah blah…

It took me 3 hours and one hard pack of Marlboro menthol before I was calm enough (well brave enough rather) to read the messages. Well the messages sensei sent me were all within the pass month. Guess it took her quite awhile before she got over the incident. The messages didn’t make sense, each message contradicted the previous one I read, she would apologise, then in the next message hurl weird abuses (strangely enough, non vulgar), then the standard <nande henji shi nai no?> (why arnt you replying) (how to reply when I off my phone….) then the typical <kono yowa mushi! Onna ni son nani kowaii no? ikujinashi! hakujyomono!> (weakling/coward, are you afraid of women? No backbone, heartless/beast). The messages got more violent, and I gave up reading. I cleared my inbox and my phone had an ogasm again. 76 new messages and once again my mail box is full. This time it’s a mix from Yuu and sensei and I counted.. I prolly had a total of 200 miss calls from both of them… women are scary…. So freaking scary.. they should just make a horror film with just an angry women… that’s why the all the top guys in the army are not women.. if they were, we’ll go into war every month….

Then, my phone rang. I dropped my cigarette, my heart missed a couple of beats and I was really frightened…I cant remember the last time I got so shaken up. I lifted my phone and it was a number I had never seen before…that was what I thought at first then it looked alittle familiar… it was jesy’s number, I picked up her call and tired to pretended as if nothing was wrong. It was eating me inside, and being all alone in an empty house didn’t help. “will it be ok if I poped by in abit?” I interrupted jesy as she was talking “huh? Why? Whats wrong? She queered. “I’ll tell you about it later” I replied. “well my mom just got back from her trip.. so it wont be convenient..” she sounded apologetic.
“its alright then, go keep your mom company alright?” me.

“you alright?” she probed again. “naw, I’m perfect” I replied in a joyful tone “ I’m just horny, after all I never really managed to… you know” I continued “aiyo… you’re so bloodly sickening…” she chided, giggling. “alright I’m gona shower, I’ll call you tomorrow” and I hung up. I was hurting… so bad, yet I refused to acknowledge it, self denial has yet to fail me, till now at least.
Its been a couple of days, I’ve been blessed, no more messages from my past, and I was getting use to have people call me, farther more I started my new job and was busy during the day, something that has not happened for so long… then one day, I was busy with work, and calls were coming like like I was a freaking hotline and just as I was about done, my phone rang once again and I just picked it up without even checking the number… “Kei chan!” the familiar voice pierced through my ear drums “ne.. kei chan nano?” (is this kei) the voice said once again. I was stunned, shocked, paralysed, “ahh…” I uttered, “yokatta…”(not sure how to translate this, but in Chinese it would be tai hao le, maybe thank god would be close to the meaning) the voice began to weaken. then I realized what I had just done, I shouldn’t have hung up or pretended I was someone else or whatever..i did the worst possible thing, I acknowledged by existence.

“Kyonya hima?” (free tonight?) the voiced asked. “ah...” I answered. Then sensei gave me the meeting place. It was still all so surreal, it felt like the voice wasn’t real. It was a very short 5 min conversation, but it felt like 5 hours. I didn’t know what to do… to go or not to go. After a long epic struggle, I decided I should go and end it all. So I called jesy and told her I had a last min. appointment with friend and canceled our date. Well lucky for me she didn’t complain, and it was off to bugis after work.

Kenceng
18-05-2008, 07:49 AM
素晴らしい!!

凄いねあんた。信じられないぐらいじゃん。
なんで俺にこんな経験がないんだろう。
早く紹介させてよ!
直子さん....  優ちゃん....

Flavoured
20-05-2008, 11:13 AM
素晴らしい!!

凄いねあんた。信じられないぐらいじゃん。
なんで俺にこんな経験がないんだろう。
早く紹介させてよ!
直子さん....  優ちゃん....

so sorry i cant reply back in japanese, i dont have the text input on my work com.

ore sugoi nanka jya nai, tabun lucky dake.
warai kedo Nao ha zetai hanasanai zo...
Yuu chan no bai ha..eto...yuu chan ha nao no pet mitai no mon da..
fukuzatsu no kanke desu...

Flavoured
21-05-2008, 12:39 AM
Never stand under a falling anvil….

There she was, she looked as beautiful (well its only been 2 months but it seemed a lot longer for me) and still as sexy as ever. But honestly, I was too worried about the things to come to feel anything else.

“konnani katakuna yo” (don’t be so stiff) she commanded
“ah… hai” (yes) I answered like solider
“mo….watashi sonnani kowaii no?” (am I so scary?) she asked
“iiye…demo… shojiki ni ha ore mechiya kowaii desu” (no… but the truth is, I;m terrified) I replied
“date sa…ore…ore no sei da” (because its all my fault) I continued.

Then sensei got up of her seat across me and nested herself in the seat beside me. She placed her right hand over my head and brought it to her chest. “mo daijyobu, subete anata no sei jya nai…dakara, anshin shi nasai” (its alright now, its not all your fault, so don’t worry) she comforted.

It must have looked very emabarassing to lean my head on her breast in public, but when I was with Sensei then, I felt so relaxed, so free… it was as though I had been forgiven for my existence. “sensei, arigatou” I whispered

Then, she lifted my head and placed her face close to mine. “anata gako yametanda de shyo? Jya watashi ha mo anata no sensei jya nai… ima anata me no mai no ha tannaru no onna da yo” (you quited school right? Then I’m no longer your teacher. Right now, infront of you is just a women.) she said while rubbing the moist of my eyes. Her face moved closer and she kissed me.

After that, it was as if nothing happened before, and we were as we were 2 months ago. Well except that now I don’t call her sensei anymore. One thing lead to another and we were at the national library. As we walked, she pointed to a handicap toilet and said “oboeteiru no?” (remember?) she was referring to one of the times we almost did it in that handicap toilet… thank god we didn’t.. I am not a big fan of doing it in public…

Trying to avoid the topic all together I tried to walk away. “nee teba” (doesn’t mean anything) she yelled and tugged my arm between her mounts and pulled me back. “sensei!” I exclaimed in surprised as she pulled me. “ahhhh! Mata sensei wo yon da!” she yelled as she smacked my head.
I was caught off guard and she dragged me into the handicap toilet.

“cho..chotto mate yo.. sensei” trying to defend myself as she unbuttoned my top and groped my buldge.

“na-o-ko de-su~” sensei…naoko whispered just before she blew into my ear sending an electrical storm into my brain.
Then I heard foot steps outside and logic returned. I pushed her away and sat her on the toilet seat cover. “na..na…nao..ko.. san…” I stammered.. I wasn’t use to calling her by her name… it felt weird.. “dame da.. koko jya dame da” (no, not here) I tried to reason. I turned and unlocked the door, then I felt something soft hit me on the back of my head. I looked down on the floor behind me and it was a light blue top, my held the door back and locked it tight again. She was in her bra and mini skirt… I couldn’t just open the door and leave.

She stood up, turned around and bent over. she extended her left hand and rubbed her ass and slowly lifted her mini skirt up revealing her small firm ass and he pinkish silk panties. She began to rub her slit and he panties grew darker in colour and was soaked in her juices. She got wet really fast, and she was really enjoying playing with herself. She then inched her ass and rubbed it against my crotch while I was against the door. “mmm” she tired to control her moaning and bit her finger. My pants were beginning to get wet from her juices, and my good friend woke up, aroused from all the rubbing.

I placed my hands on her hips and pulled her towards me, forcing her to grind harder. Then I knelt on the floor and began to rub my face into her panty. I missed her smell so much, that erotic smell that only she has, that drives me wild each and every time. I pulled her pink cover down and ate her love hole. I was rough, I could not control myself I just had to bite and ravaged her pussy in roughest way I could. Her juices were dripping from my chin as she squirmed and swang her ass from left to right. She was having troubles controlling her moans at that point and her knees gave and she knelt on the floor as I continued to eat her. She tapped my head and signaled that she couldn’t take it anymore. Breathing heavily, she picked herself up and sat on the toilet bowl cover. I pecked her on the lips and pulled her orange strapless bra downwards and cupped her breast hard and I proceeded to French her. Halfway through, I pinched and pulled her nipples forcefully and she grabbed my hair and bit my lips..our lips disengaged and she giggled as she saw the bruise on my lips. I looked up into the mirror in the cubical and it was a huge bruise she left. I glared at her and gave her an evil seductive smile. Lowered myself and licked her neck and behind her ears, her nails were in my back as I teased her nipples farther. Then, I took revenge, I sucked and bit the area just above her collar bone. She grabbed my head and pulled to closer to her as she enjoyed the love bite.

I couldn’t wait any more, I got her to stand up and infront of the basin, unzipped my pants and forced myself in. she as wet as before and that added friction. And as I ramed up her from behind, she supported her weight on the basin causing both her arms to squeeze her tits together. It was an amazing sight, watching her firm boobs bounce up and down, squeezed in-between her arm while I fucked her hard from behind. Watching her twisted face through the mirror and she tried to lower the volume of her moans turned me on farther, I wanted to let her enjoy the fuck so much that she would go crazy, I pumped long and hard strokes and jerked at the end of each stroke. Her knees wobbled and I held her waist to support her, my strokes got faster and faster, she turned on the tap full blast and the cubical echoed of gushing water. Her moans grew louder, I held her left breast and with my right still on her waist, pulled her closer and our bodies collided with each stroke I took. Naoko arched back and grabbed my hair, the mirror was just infront and I whispered to her “me wo agete” (open your eyes). She half opened her eyes and saw her self in the mirror, she got even more stimulated. She bite her lips and her walls tightened, she was gona cum. I picked up speed and rammed out of control, out of rhythm, she shrieked out as I released my load in her. She was slapping her palm on the wall to her side has she spasmed. My penis was lodged in her and I just wanted to leave it that way for awhile, I hugged her from behind and cupped both her breasts and she let out a gentle moan. After awhile, I pulled myself out, she sat on the toilet bowl and drained herself. She stared at my limping member. “gokurousama” (something like thank you for your hard work), and took it into her mouth and sucked it clean. If only my body allowed, I would have screwed her there and then again, but alas, the heart was willing, but the body was weak.

Just as we were gona leave the cubical, someone knocked and asked if anyone was inside, so I had no choice, I yelled in a constipated voice and told the guy “sorry…. iTS going to take NNNNnnn awhilEE….” Well the guy retreated, we sat in the toilet for another 5 mins and when the coast was clear, we left… this is way I hate sex in a public toilet…its troublesome…but then again it was probably one of the best sex I've had…

well went back to nao's place, all was fine... yuu seems surprisingly calm to see me...and well it was weird... they were like best friends chating playing... well anyways i still had some stuff at nao's place so i washed up and slept.

Kenceng
21-05-2008, 07:32 AM
ore sugoi nanka jya nai, tabun lucky dake....

Upz u for sharing nice experiences

lightning
21-05-2008, 01:07 PM
Upz u for sharing nice experiences

so u very familar with japanese nah and any jap babes to intro to me:D

TamKorSang
02-06-2008, 01:33 PM
Hey TS....mana pergi???? Waiting here lah... :D

lightning
02-06-2008, 06:26 PM
Wah lau eh, Bros all, Ingerris, Melayu and now Nihon-go
it seems here bros linguistically good also
as me only know Honda, toyota and Mazda,
and a little bit of Nissan, Suzuki and Mitsubishi
plus maybe nigiri sushi, sashimi with wasabi
otherwise, me Jepun wa-ka-renai, :confused:
so gomen-nasai, gomen-nasai,
it's good TS has translation or me no understand otherwise:p

Now Bro Hairy show interest in Japanese food aka Nihhon:D
U have conquered PRC and when u going to take over Japan:D

jlanjut
05-01-2021, 11:16 AM
Seems like TS is gone for good.

But its still a nice story nonetheless, thanks for the good work, otsukareii sama..!!

benghee
05-01-2021, 06:08 PM
Wish TS would continue!

whatdoido
07-01-2021, 03:54 PM
Kimochi ii

Brigadier
07-01-2021, 04:53 PM
Thread started long time ago, wish it still continue

geori
09-01-2021, 10:07 PM
anymore.............

BadBigBird
09-01-2021, 11:30 PM
12 years plus story, but still good to read!! :)