PDA

View Full Version : Fancy a 21 Y/O SYT with a 34D / E

aczeta76
23-04-2008, 09:59 PM
Hi bros,

Came across this SYT when I was heading to meet Xiao Na the other day. What attracted me was her innocent/blur look as she was wearing quite conservatively.

Decide to up her today as I forgot to ask when she is leaving.

Met her @ L2X hotel and went for action. When she undress, wa lau.. Big pair of boobs (around the size of LeLe) hidden under her clothes were revealed.. Siao Liao..

Went for a quick shower and then on to bed for action... damn aircon not working well so damn hot (or is it because of her)...

Haha.. spend the next 5 mins looking at her then she shy and started to give me a Catbath.. haha.. I told her she very pretty so I give her chance on service today.

She ask if I want BJ but I decline as I could see she not veri comfortable with it... Look at her again more and after some (ahem), on went the CD and we started action.

Only did one position today as I love looking at her face and listening to her moaning while I bonk her... Bonk Bonk for over 20 mins but no feel (maybe b'coz of KY) so ask her if she tired..

She gave me this silly look and ask why.. I told her tired then put leg down.. she smile and the I did her sideway for another 10 mins but still not feel so I ask if I first customer..

She nodded then I withdrew and say never mind, bonk another day. Blur look again and ask why. hahaha, told her today I feel power and will take another 30 mins to come so give her chance else she cannot work tonite liao... hahaha... she almost faint and say orh.. then let's go bathe.

She is here for less than 10 days and staying for another month or so.. Need to pay family debt(haiz) so I ask I will help to introduce some bros.

Will up her again tomorrow to finish undone biz.

Name: Shan Shan
Home: Chong Qing
Looks: 7/10 (I feel she look a little like Li Wei [ Tink I already can't wait for her to come back] and also like GiGi Lai from some angle)
Body: 7/10 (Smooth)
Figure: 34D or E (with 50 cents aureole), 25, 28 (Have Tummy though)
BJ: YES.. but I din try
BBBj: No
Kissing: No
Frenching: No
GFE: 8/10 (For me)
FJ: 7/10 ( I love her looks and soft moans when I thrust)
RTF: YES.. tomorrow then I will go for Xiao Na next week b4 going for ON with either one of them
Damage: 80/1/1 or 150/1(2)/2 -- Good price for SYT.. please tip when possible/

I will see if I can get her pics tomorrow

Criteria: 20 points with FR before or Power 1. I will decide who to give as need to screen for her.:p

She intends to do at most 3 customer per day so please note I will moderate for her..

aczeta76
23-04-2008, 10:39 PM
Btw, I will reply PMs after tomorrow.. but you can PM me 1st:p

Uchiha_Itachi
23-04-2008, 11:25 PM
wah..21yrs 34D/E??!?!?!:eek:

aczeta76
24-04-2008, 08:06 AM
yup... but still green so service so so only.

I will RTF today to QC in full before passing out ctc as my MM leaving 8am tomorrow ...

Anyway, will pm senior bros 1st and rest down the road. I am not OKT so will moderate demand for her as she is quite new to trade so "pussy" cannot take too many customers per day.

Btw, only chinese bros please.

Haiz...muz find new KC to stifle the hurt.. (with MM permission of course)

binbin81
24-04-2008, 08:11 AM
wah liew....so fast got lobang liao....!! i got share or not ah? :)

aczeta76
24-04-2008, 08:14 AM
Told u I found a cute one mah..

Forgot to update her ht and weight, will do a check today.

Pm me lah, I reply u later 2nite or tomorrow morning as need to send "TT" to airport early early in morning.

aczeta76
24-04-2008, 01:48 PM
Reced over 15 PMs for her ctc.

Bros, please wait for release of ctc tonite or tomorrow as I have to fully QC her before I can giev full recommendations.

So wait one day lah... I have having her tonite.. then maybe bring her for food next week

hang37
24-04-2008, 03:06 PM
wow... looks like li wei...

tempting le...

Luckytime
24-04-2008, 03:32 PM
Wow!!! Bro what a power lobangs you have here. Keeps up the good work.;)

shadezz69
24-04-2008, 05:18 PM
yup... but still green so service so so only.

I will RTF today to QC in full before passing out ctc as my MM leaving 8am tomorrow ...

Anyway, will pm senior bros 1st and rest down the road. I am not OKT so will moderate demand for her as she is quite new to trade so "pussy" cannot take too many customers per day.

Btw, only chinese bros please.
Haiz...muz find new KC to stifle the hurt.. (with MM permission of course)

Ok Bro Aczeta76.. Waiting for your FR on your unfinished biz after you are back tonight. Hope you come back tonight grinning from side and side and fully sextisfied. :D

PS: Good luck for trying to secure some pixs for us here...
Hmm... 34D/E:confused: <lao nwah>

aczeta76
24-04-2008, 09:08 PM
Sorry guys.. no pics (She say siao arh)

Have given ctc out to about 10 bros... please up her and post an FR. Am waiting for an FR before I give ctc some more as I am a bit biased since she looks like my ex-GF

Anyway, told her she looks likes my Gf some 15 years ago and I love her looks so service is secondary so I pamper her a lot and allow her to be lazy

So bath separately and went on to bed. We had a lot of GFE and TCSS for about 15 mins before we proceed to main dish.

Told her I will introduce bros starting today but it is her choice on who and how to serve so dun blame me if you get lousy service.. (prerogative of SYT to choose mah)

Had a passionate session (wet) and did her in missionary and doggie, finishing with a satisfied CUM in the latter..(Happy now as juz helped MM book her ticket home before meeting SS)

Revised stats for bros who are meeting her (Applies to bros, not me hoh)

Looks: 7/10 (At second look, not as pretty as LW but still SYT)
Figure: 34D (with 50 cents aureole), 26, 28 (Tummy a little bloated, dunno why)
BJ: YES for some (It depends so try your luck)
BBBj: NONONO
Kissing: NONONO
Frenching: NONONO
GFE: 8/10 (For me)
FJ: 7/10 (I love her looks and soft moans when I thrust.. Note, she will use KY and also enjoys more energetic sex)
RTF: YES...next week or the week after - (Her Auntie coming quite soon so dun wait too long)
Damage: 80/1/1 or 150/1(2)/2 -- Good price for SYT.. please tip when possible.

Criteria: 20 points with FR before or Min Power 1. I will decide who to give as need to screen for her.Please dun bargain.. if u do, I will ask her to ignore you.. Me not OKT and not getting anything out of this. Juz helping her as I like her

Please dun tell her about forum.. Juz say you know me.

aczeta76
25-04-2008, 12:54 PM
Given out to 2 other bros.. u know who u r.

Post an FR soon (honest one hoh) so we can move on from there..

BinBin.. u still want ctc or not?

MirageX
25-04-2008, 01:17 PM
hope bro will share with me her ctc :D

vanz_71
25-04-2008, 01:35 PM
hey TS,listen im quite new here but ive been at GL scene 4 quite a while.... if u really dun mind,can pass me the contact? IM sincere n at least i can start on writing FR...i have my contacts but most of dem have gotten hm i guess..pls consider...i appreciate it veri much...

FLs i bonked...
kitty along Tarmac
J
Lin lin below darlene
Qi Qi..

i1papaya
25-04-2008, 09:05 PM
Thanks to Bro Aczeta again.

Received PM today and called her to confirm the time.
Head to pick her up. Before arrival contacted her again and was suggested to meet at her prefered Hotel opposite a coffee shop. Went around but could not find that specific Hotel. Called her again and suggested to pick her up next to a bank at the end of the street instead. Saw her and confirmed is a SYT and from far can see the boobs are calling out for you.:p
Picked she up and drove to her asigned nest finally.

Rating :-

Looks: 7/10 (Plain Jane look. +1 for being a SYT, else would only 6/10)
Boobs : 34D
Figure: Obvious tummy when nake
BJ: Strictly BJ only no BBBJ
Kissing: Just few light kiss and she said prefer not since will smear her makeup:o
GFE: 7/10
Painting : Yes (given her lots of it as can tell she is asking for more and her moans get louder and louder as the more you tongue twisting over her critoris.)
FJ : 6/10 (Pussy not very tight as for her age. Maybe due to her extremely wet her pussy. Missionary and Doggy only around 15 mins. With lots of soft moaning. At least sound real instead of some fake loud ones)
RTF: Can consider but too many Gem in the list needed to bonk. (Lele would be my prefered RTF;))
Damage: 80/1/1

Thanks Bro Aczeta. I upped your points for your new found gem and effort for sharing.

ezez11
25-04-2008, 10:10 PM
Thanks bro Aczeta for sharing the contact ( up u before). Meet her today. Confirm a real SYT and because she is SYT, she is a bit shy and not experienced. It is very likely she is just in this trade. A short FR:

Looks : 7/10 (SYT, good skin, smooth and white,if big eyes, mark will be high)

Figure : 6.5/10 (Petite and Slim, height: 1.55, weight 45kg, estimated)

Boobs : 7/10, 34D cups (the size is quite big for her petite body)

BJ : 5/10 (Not powerful, average)

Frenching : No

Painting : I did not try

FJ : 7/10 (her pussy fresh and is pink color, not hairy, can judge she is a new FL, not used much yet. very responsive, hug, hug, already very wet)

Attitude : 6/10 (Before action, she said she had shower already. I shower my self. After sexxion, she went to shower first, no much interaction after sexxion)

RTF : Likely, for a real SYT

Damages : $80 (FJ) + $20 (room) + CD

Thank you for reading the FR.

Cheers,

aczeta76
25-04-2008, 10:52 PM
Thanks bros for FR...

I am sending my MM off at the airport early in the morning...so going to sleep now.

PM u guys ctc tomorrow after I settle down post her departure.

aczeta76
26-04-2008, 10:45 AM
Cannot sleep so gave out some more ctcs..

Bros please be patient as I need to screen..

mcvovin
26-04-2008, 11:16 AM
Thanks Bro acezeta76 for ctc, have arrange to meet her last night. Here is my brief FR

Looks: 5.5/10 (just a ordinary plain jane look)
Body: 7/10 (could be higher if not the tummy but the boobs make up for the score)
Boobs : 34D (big and brown nipples)
BJ: 6/10 (mild suction)
GFE: 6/10 (can pick up a conversation pretty well)
FJ : 6/10 (Missionary only coz try doggie she felt painful so revert to just missionary. With lots of moaning that sound real
RTF: maybe but need to clear my list
Damage: 80/1/1 (excl rm and cd)

sianren
26-04-2008, 11:23 AM
Cannot sleep so gave out some more ctcs..

Bros please be patient as I need to screen..

Bro aczeta, cannot sleep can oso go GL try to fish out more PRCs contact :p :p

Mr Cactus

aczeta76
26-04-2008, 11:35 AM
Bro aczeta, cannot sleep can oso go GL try to fish out more PRCs contact :p :p

Mr Cactus

Hey... where u disappear to huh? never see you for so long

Me need to save lah, have to go Zhu Hai whoa and spend on release when she is not around in SG too

aczeta76
27-04-2008, 08:30 PM
Juz gave out her ctc to some more bros..

Quite a lot of PMs so please let me release in batches

Thanks

aczeta76
28-04-2008, 04:09 PM
Juz cleared my PMs...after a morning of hard work... If only there is no time lapse needed between PMs..

Whoa.. filled with request for SS and Xiao Lu...so bros who got the ctc, please FR in respective threads.

ciao

MirageX
29-04-2008, 06:29 PM
Just had a session with shan shan an hour ago. We met at a hotel along Lor 2X and at her designated hotel. To my surprise, that hotel was quite good :D very spacious. Okay, I know this is not the main pt.

Finally she knocked on my door and came dressed in a white top and shorts. Very sexy and her outfit made her looked very voluptous. We stripped and went straight to action.

Looks: 8/10 ( SYT to me )
Body: 7/10 (She has a nice tatoo on her right arm. She indeed has an obvious tummy when she stripped)
Boobs: 9/10 (D cup with brown nipples.. Firm and Natural! For Boob lovers!)
BJ: 7/10 (With Cap on.. She makes lots of fake moans when BJ-ing which kinda turns me off. I think I prefer more natural ones)
Painting: Never Try
Frenching: Never Try
Fingering: Never Try
FJ: 8/10 (Quite tight.. Too many fake moans if not it would be perfect! Can see her boobs bouncing up n down and wobbling from side to side when screwing!)
GFE: 5/10 (low points here because she's like in a rush for something.. thou shes quite frenly and chatty, after cumming she just went to bathe and never even remove condom for me :/ )
RTF: Nope. Low on Vit M..

Damage: 80 + 20(room) + Own cap

aczeta76
29-04-2008, 09:03 PM
Bro MirageX

U realli fast action huh... Anyway, SS is like that lah..

When in working mode, she will sometimes over-react and also forget about some service... U saw her blur look rite?

Thanks for FR, will up u if I can tomorrow

Rest of bros with ctc... where is your FR?

I am meeting SS in a few more days

aczeta76
30-04-2008, 11:48 AM
Juz released another batch to a few bros.

Please take care of SS orh, I will inspect her for injuries and ask her if any bros 'bully' her when I see her :p

MirageX
30-04-2008, 02:51 PM
Bro MirageX

U realli fast action huh... Anyway, SS is like that lah..

When in working mode, she will sometimes over-react and also forget about some service... U saw her blur look rite?

Thanks for FR, will up u if I can tomorrow

haha icic. its okay lah cos im a boobs lover anyway so boobs is my main priority :cool:

thanks bro for sharing the ctc :D

raftwee
30-04-2008, 03:53 PM
Juz released another batch to a few bros.

Please take care of SS orh, I will inspect her for injuries and ask her if any bros 'bully' her when I see her :p

hope you can share her contact , I pm you quite sometime back.

thanks

aczeta76
30-04-2008, 04:27 PM
Bro.. i replied u quite some time liao ler...Pm you again

raftwee
30-04-2008, 04:33 PM
thanks bro got it!!

aczeta76
30-04-2008, 10:25 PM
All bros...

SS on red alert... Will update when she is in clear, I am bring her out one of these days to walk walk see see shop shop..

So bros, dun disturb her tomorrow and Fri, let her rest lah

aczeta76
01-05-2008, 04:58 PM
Thanks for FR..

She on red for the next few days so I guess you were her last customer.

aczeta76
02-05-2008, 10:16 PM
Bro.. SS should be in clear by Sun.

I juz took her for some walk walk today... Think she is a nice girl so bros dun bully her hoh

Heard got a bro went to Htl with her but then say her boobs not C/D and left without doing but gave her $50..

Paisey she din meet your std but thanks for still tipping her

lblittlebear
02-05-2008, 10:47 PM
This FR is long overdue but it's better to be late than never

Overall, it was a great experience, thanks bro for the contacts.

Looks: 7/10 (SYT)
Body: 8/10 (Smooth)
Figure: At least a D
BJ: Yes
BBBj: No
Frenching: No
GFE: 8/10
FJ: Yes ... but I didn't try
RTF: Yes

aczeta76
03-05-2008, 10:12 AM
Thanks for the FR

Cheers:p

Inte2266
04-05-2008, 02:41 AM
Got SS ctc sometime back but only managed to try her today. Here's my ratings: Look: 6.5 (but she looks young), Figure: 5.5 (got tummy), BJ: na (i dun want), boobs: 36C/D, Fj: 6.5 (but she damn noisy though, haha), damage: 80+tips+htl+cd. Overall quite a Ok Bonk. At least no rush, thanks TS for sharing (she did mention u very nice to her). As for the bro who left w/o bonking n paid her 50, it's really nice of u but bro, her booby still dun meet yr expectatns??? U need so big to act as pillow ahh? Haha, just kidding!

ben_cooldude
04-05-2008, 06:38 PM
got the contact of SS fm bro aczeta 76 while i was still on a biz trip ( i still log in sbf to read all the steamy stuff :D)

was back only on friday and couldn't contain my urge to look for her, especially when she's having a D/E cup size, my favourite ......

called her this afternoon after my gym and was thinking that she may be busy, but surprised surprised, she was available, told me she just got up fm a nap, and was willing to meet me. wasted no time in getting to the designated hotel in one of the lor at G area and told her the room number; within minutes, she arrived.

she's beautiful, at least to my standard, and when she did strip, i couldn't help but noticed a pair of very succulent boobs, literately driving my manhood to attention and the very much anticipated pleasure that will eventually bring me to the seventh heaven. the only flaw i can see is that she's still having some baby fat around the tummy, like how loretta lee looked when she first appeared in a cat 3 movie.

she tried catbathing me initially but i can sense that she would prefer to be served instead, perhaps she's still new into this trade (?) but in any case, i'm fine with this since my main intention is to really relieve the stored juices i've saved during my biz trip.

there's only one missionary throughout our love-making session, which allowed me to observe her facial (aesthetic ?) expression and her moaning of pleasure when i was trusting into her love tunnel. she held me closed at times, dunno if she enjoyed as much as i do or just "putting up an act" but nonetheless, before long, i surrendered and ejaculated in ecstacy........

before she left, she commented that she has achieved orgasm and was suggesting to me to rtf her soon, what an ego-booster !!! :D

hell sure i'll rtf her soon, and thanks bro aczeta 76 again for this gem :p

aczeta76
04-05-2008, 11:37 PM
Thanks for FR,

Her period juz ended so more horny and responsive loh.

Me taking a break this week due to family issues..postponing ZH trip also.

aczeta76
05-05-2008, 03:19 AM
Bros who intend to "seek" SS

She is going back end of the month so dun wait too long.

aczeta76
08-05-2008, 07:31 AM
Juz gave out some more ctc for SS as mailbox exploded.

Bros, please post FR soon

SamsungBoy
08-05-2008, 08:43 AM
Had PM you for her contacts. Hope I did not burst your inbox....and that, I am qualified enough?
Can check my previous postings.
Definitely genuine! :)

aczeta76
10-05-2008, 10:11 PM
Bros... Shan Shan is leaving tomorrow morning for home due to emergency.

She thanks all for support and will most likely not be back anymore.

Cheers

Hardyboy
10-05-2008, 11:03 PM
Bros... Shan Shan is leaving tomorrow morning for home due to emergency.

She thanks all for support and will most likely not be back anymore.

Cheers

Unlucky me! I've never been able to contact her ... tonight I called again, but she didn't pick up call. Guess have to miss this gem liao.

But thanks for the contact, bor aczeta!

aczeta76
10-05-2008, 11:45 PM
She will not pick up call lah..

Going off tomorrow morning liao... She will likely go back to working as beer promoter in CQ.

shadezz69
11-05-2008, 10:49 PM
wah kaoz... so untimely... had originally wanted to arrange a session with her this week after her red alert but was unable to accomodate both's schedules... sigh...

aczeta76
12-05-2008, 10:38 PM
Final updates for this thread.

SS is back home in CQ liao... juz chatted on QQ with her. She told me that earthquake not as bad as news reported

Signing off...