PDA

View Full Version : Tinder/CMB girl: do you have a Condom?

JasonPhang
22-10-2021, 11:56 AM
How do you usually answer?

These days girls in Singapore are very open minded. I remember making out with tinder girls and they asked, do you have Condom?

Hoseh liao. Some are so horny if I act blur and say don’t have, they asked me to cum outside will do.

However, you risk she says sorry too bad no sex then.

Lan lan blue ball.

Fuckjasonphang
22-10-2021, 02:36 PM
Bloody bastard. Points scammer. Hope your daughter in future also kanna. And your mother also. Maybe your mother also kanna that's why born you such a bastard

georgie1994
27-10-2021, 09:11 PM
singapore nowadays also very opened, not like those days already

Gentlekink
30-10-2021, 02:52 PM
Teach you, the answer is always “don’t think so”

georgie1994
04-11-2021, 10:39 AM
Teach you, the answer is always “don’t think so”

to pretend is a good girl?
i always prepare for my sugarbok girl, never ask girl prepare this things

wantedbryan
04-11-2021, 05:29 PM
If the girl allow i also don't dare. Donno how many dick enter the already you still want to raw.

Yohama
04-11-2021, 06:35 PM
If the girl allow i also don't dare. Donno how many dick enter the already you still want to raw.

But condom sometimes cannot get the right feel. Then easy become soft

wantedbryan
04-11-2021, 09:33 PM
But condom sometimes cannot get the right feel. Then easy become soft

Happen to me once. it went soft and can't fuck the girl. she ask if want to just go in without. i pretend never hear and just continue fingering her. end up she cum by my finger and i cum by her bj/hj.
not the best case but at least play safe.

JasonPhang
05-11-2021, 01:47 AM
Happen to me once. it went soft and can't fuck the girl. she ask if want to just go in without. i pretend never hear and just continue fingering her. end up she cum by my finger and i cum by her bj/hj.
not the best case but at least play safe.

Up u for promoting safe sex

Neoguri
05-11-2021, 02:26 AM

Best advise ever! - Golden rule