PDA

View Full Version : Kinkiest sexperience

georgie1994
20-10-2021, 09:45 PM
What is the kinkiest or most unusual sexual experience you've ever had?

I'll tell mine first. My girlfriend backs hometown in weekend and I had a mutual friend over so he could sniff her used panties while he jacked off. This was thing my girlfriends that wasn't open to anything outside of the two of us, so having a mutual friend get off to her scent was amazingly hot for me. I ended up jerking off while watching him get off to her scent and her panties.

ILoveV
20-10-2021, 10:41 PM
TS this is so kinky!

bundeslega
21-10-2021, 01:41 AM
Surprisingly the girl is not from sugarbook? :D

BushTracker
21-10-2021, 09:24 AM
What is the kinkiest or most unusual sexual experience you've ever had?

I'll tell mine first. My girlfriend backs hometown in weekend and I had a mutual friend over so he could sniff her used panties while he jacked off. This was thing my girlfriends that wasn't open to anything outside of the two of us, so having a mutual friend get off to her scent was amazingly hot for me. I ended up jerking off while watching him get off to her scent and her panties.

So now you are a guy and can jerk off? or are you a ladyboy?

JasonPhang
21-10-2021, 03:37 PM
Did u guys rub each other’s cock? Hahaha

4k1con63
21-10-2021, 07:04 PM
Wa lao eh bro, are you bi or gay? You jerk while watching another guy jerking.
Dont tell me you go and help him also and he help you. :eek:

Fuckjasonphang
21-10-2021, 07:33 PM
You get hard and aroused looking at another man PCC? You sure you are not a gay? And do a grammar and English check before you post. It's so disturbing reading your post.

Qwerty_Again
21-10-2021, 08:31 PM
Hmm. A quickie in the dark on a bench at Mount Faber while a group of people walked past with my then-GF currently-wife.

handsomeburger
21-10-2021, 11:53 PM
during my ite days, had a fwb who's bi and have a gf. on my birthday, she gifted me a bj as a present, with it ending with CIM. i didn't think too much about it but later that night, she sent me a selfie of her french kissing her gf with the caption "don't tell her but she's tasting you too". i thought it was kinky as hell and i jacked off to the pictures many times.

krupuk
22-10-2021, 08:04 AM
Met up from a dating app - Malay lady in a tudung (22). Chatted n bonded over anime n sports. Learnt she's a virgin n wants to stay that way but she gets really turned on sexually - forbade penetration but was down for licking etc. Lowered the defenses gradually till one time we got so turned on I grabbed my cock, gently inserted the head into that virgin pussy up against the hymen n blasted. Expression of shock n awe on her face - priceless. Promises kept.

Fuckjasonphang
22-10-2021, 08:59 AM
Did u guys rub each other’s cock? Hahaha

Jasonphang is a fucking bastard. He should burn in hell together with his mother.

Sgchiongster
22-10-2021, 02:22 PM
Met up from a dating app - Malay lady in a tudung (22). Chatted n bonded over anime n sports. Learnt she's a virgin n wants to stay that way but she gets really turned on sexually - forbade penetration but was down for licking etc. Lowered the defenses gradually till one time we got so turned on I grabbed my cock, gently inserted the head into that virgin pussy up against the hymen n blasted. Expression of shock n awe on her face - priceless. Promises kept.

She could have sue u for rape.

illusions
22-10-2021, 05:15 PM
I like kinky experiences. Camping here....

for me... first time having sex with a sweet girl. then she suggested to try 69 and mutual cim. We managed to cum (almost together) and the feeling of my cum in her mouth at the same time as her squirt in mine was really weird and arousing.

candeo_88
22-10-2021, 06:35 PM
And what was the promise that was made and kept ah? That she was a virgin and wanted to stay that way??:confused::confused:

georgie1994
27-10-2021, 08:48 PM
I like kinky experiences. Camping here....

for me... first time having sex with a sweet girl. then she suggested to try 69 and mutual cim. We managed to cum (almost together) and the feeling of my cum in her mouth at the same time as her squirt in mine was really weird and arousing.

69 is also my favourite, get service for each other

georgie1994
27-10-2021, 08:49 PM
Jasonphang is a fucking bastard. He should burn in hell together with his mother.

i do unusual relationship with my sugarbook girl too, she is my ex and we still contact although now i have a gf

georgie1994
27-10-2021, 08:50 PM
TS this is so kinky!

yes that is the reason i share out, so many other kinki too

georgie1994
27-10-2021, 08:51 PM
Wa lao eh bro, are you bi or gay? You jerk while watching another guy jerking.
Dont tell me you go and help him also and he help you. :eek:

can what, now society is so modern

Thorgan
28-10-2021, 01:20 PM
yes that is the reason i share out, so many other kinki too

yes, do follow your heart

Asianavocado
28-10-2021, 08:43 PM

Why so angry what happen