PDA

View Full Version : Nerdy but busty GF of a CB fker colleague (experience and poll)

18-10-2021, 08:08 PM
What would you have done?

1. Introduce yourself immediately and say you find her familiar. Then, use this chance to get closer to her and eventually expose the bf and help her in a way.

2. Keep on with the jogging routine and coincide with her habitual daily jogging. You two notice each other and sometimes nod and acknowledge. Wait for a chance for a 'cute meet/introduction' and get closer to her especially since you have her social media to know her preferences and likes, jio her, take her virginity and continue to fuck buddy her behind the cb bf's back.

3. Just leave it alone and don't be the hero or villain

Situation : You've been jogging the same route for a few weeks as the GF (who lives opposite your estate) of someone who has been a really cheebye ass to you at work a few times for a long time and even stabbed your back more than plenty. I really can't stress this enough.

She is nerdy but busty, in her late 20's. Definitely sweet and nice, unlike her bf/(my colleague) who is an ass and obviously has been cheating on her, blatantly telling people he struck the jackpot with her being the only child with rich parents and is naive and will never bother to find out he eat outside, marrying her for the money and gullibility which allows him to continue with his current lifestyle.

Goal: Try to know her, let her know the bf's true color? see where it goes, when jog behind her from a distance, looks good to hold and fuck, face is plain but will feel an urge to bang her especially after seeing her once in a tighter singlet, heard her pattern should be virgin also.

Please kindly don't judge me on this.

secretlurker88
18-10-2021, 10:48 PM
fuck her la.

-_-

need help pls pm..

captainofthewin
19-10-2021, 07:37 AM
Get to know her and let her open up to u.. then take opportunity to be her emotional support to gain trust. then expose the bf or fuck her is up to u

I love nerdy girls hehe

naan1974
19-10-2021, 11:45 AM

1. Introduce yourself immediately and say you find her familiar. Then, use this chance to get closer to her and eventually expose the bf and help her in a way.

2. Keep on with the jogging routine and coincide with her habitual daily jogging. You two notice each other and sometimes nod and acknowledge. Wait for a chance for a 'cute meet/introduction' and get closer to her especially since you have her social media to know her preferences and likes, jio her, take her virginity and continue to fuck buddy her behind the cb bf's back.

Situation : You've been jogging the same route for a few weeks as the GF (who lives opposite your estate) of someone who has been a really cheebye ass to you at work a few times for a long time and even stabbed your back more than plenty. I really can't stress this enough.

She is nerdy but busty, in her late 20's. Definitely sweet and nice, unlike her bf/(my colleague) who is an ass and obviously has been cheating on her, blatantly telling people he struck the jackpot with her being the only child with rich parents and is naive and will never bother to find out he eat outside, marrying her for the money and gullibility which allows him to continue with his current lifestyle.

Goal: Try to know her, let her know the bf's true color? see where it goes, when jog behind her from a distance, looks good to hold and fuck, face is plain but will feel an urge to bang her especially after seeing her once in a tighter singlet, heard her pattern should be virgin also.

i will befriend her as a casual friend and paotok
the asshole with evidences. After that, in order not
to be seen as a bastard, kindly introduce her to me.
you win, she win, i win . swee boh ? :D

sennheiser
20-10-2021, 02:57 PM
Befriend her and expose that jerk to her. After you want to fuck her, how you want to play its up to you. If you are single, take her for yourself. But be prepared for fallout at work. That jerk would not take things lying down. You spoil his plans.

Stevevaldez
24-10-2021, 12:55 AM
Are they getting married soon?

sexcision
24-10-2021, 12:36 PM
Is she fuckable? Are you physically attracted to her? If yes, than Mai tu liao. If that colleague of yours is really such an ass, you are actually doing her a favor for what you want to do? Maybe even considered a good deed? Lol

Stevevaldez
24-10-2021, 05:27 PM

Hi, please check your inbox. Thank you

bootyy
24-10-2021, 07:59 PM
Let her know, you're doing her a favour

Stevevaldez
25-10-2021, 01:05 AM
1. Getting to know her first allows you to build up trust with her. You should become the first person she thinks of when she wants to talk or complain.

2. If she's the one telling you that they've not had sex before, you should have doubts about it. Women lie about it not out ego, but shame.

3. Even if they are already getting married, it's not over yet until they signed.

4. Get as much time as you can with her, perhaps even more so if this particular bf/fiance neglects her. Make her doubt him.

Do check your inbox mate. Inexperienced nerdy busty women are very very satisfying fucks!

SammyLee88
25-10-2021, 08:39 PM
follow your own heart

SammyLee88
25-10-2021, 08:41 PM
1. Getting to know her first allows you to build up trust with her. You should become the first person she thinks of when she wants to talk or complain.

2. If she's the one telling you that they've not had sex before, you should have doubts about it. Women lie about it not out ego, but shame.

3. Even if they are already getting married, it's not over yet until they signed.

4. Get as much time as you can with her, perhaps even more so if this particular bf/fiance neglects her. Make her doubt him.

Do check your inbox mate. Inexperienced nerdy busty women are very very satisfying fucks!
especially big boobs and sexy body shape

SammyLee88
25-10-2021, 08:41 PM
fuck her la.

-_-

need help pls pm..

he needs your advice to tackle the girl

WinterMelonTree
25-10-2021, 10:49 PM
TS say until like confirm can get to fuck her like that lol

If that's what TS wants, then need to plan the expose properly, otherwise will back fire strongly.

Anyway remember the proverb: "A shoulder to cry on is a dick to ride on" :D

wattonhenry
25-10-2021, 10:59 PM

If that's what TS wants, then need to plan the expose properly, otherwise will back fire strongly.

Well said, and I’m going to steal this line. :)

WinterMelonTree
25-10-2021, 11:12 PM
Well said, and I’m going to steal this line. :)

Haha please do bro :)

Anyway the wise proverb works but requires finesse and subtleness.

dongdongchiang
26-10-2021, 01:06 AM
As long as you got a plan to handle the cb fker, whatever goes.

I've always got this line, " if you're so good that someone is willing to break up just for you, better make sure you're always on top of your game."

29-10-2021, 12:45 PM
fuck her la.

-_-

need help pls pm..
yeah I agree with you.

29-10-2021, 12:46 PM
Get to know her and let her open up to u.. then take opportunity to be her emotional support to gain trust. then expose the bf or fuck her is up to u

I love nerdy girls hehe

I was never a fan of nerdy girls, xy's face is fucking plain, no bf til this guy... but her personality is super sweet and caring. can be stubborn when it comes to certain issues though...

yes we have similar thinking.

29-10-2021, 12:47 PM
i will befriend her as a casual friend and paotok
the asshole with evidences. After that, in order not
to be seen as a bastard, kindly introduce her to me.
you win, she win, i win . swee boh ? :D
good idea... but I cannot stand the thought of her being fucked by others, not even her boyfriend/fiance.

29-10-2021, 12:48 PM
Befriend her and expose that jerk to her. After you want to fuck her, how you want to play its up to you. If you are single, take her for yourself. But be prepared for fallout at work. That jerk would not take things lying down. You spoil his plans.
Thanks bro, you really thought it well through. Witnessed something similar before?

29-10-2021, 12:49 PM
Are they getting married soon?
unfortunately, yes, and it's rushed. Due to some family situation with her parents and she's the only child.

29-10-2021, 12:58 PM
Is she fuckable? Are you physically attracted to her? If yes, than Mai tu liao. If that colleague of yours is really such an ass, you are actually doing her a favor for what you want to do? Maybe even considered a good deed? Lol

In the past, the idea of going after such plain and simple girls won't even cross my mind, let alone entice enough to want to try and fuck.

Somehow with xy, the feeling is different. Will feel a strong urge to want to fuck her. I suppose it's largely due to the cb colleague... The strong urge easily accelerated into lust after seeing her in the tighter singlet revealing her all along 'hidden' very firm B-C cups...

06-11-2021, 02:34 AM
Let her know, you're doing her a favour
Apparently, it was supposed to be that. But initially, she couldn't take the truth, blamed me for ruining her 'perfect' plans instead.

06-11-2021, 02:35 AM

Thanks for the advice. It's very similar to the way I thought too. Sorry, she's not for sharing.

06-11-2021, 02:38 AM

Actually is more of a review of my course of action, it became really messy in the end.

She was actually ok to fuck just by dating her and giving her so much attention, even without revealing the truth to her.