PDA

View Full Version : Your Friend's Wife

lucaslegend
17-10-2021, 10:56 PM
Chapter 1:

Elise was especially quiet that day. She is a screamer whenever we have sex. She screams even louder when I bang her in doggie fashion. She would arch her back so that I could slap her fat ass better. Her big tits always swing wildly in that position and I enjoy that view tremendously.

"Do you like it, are you my bitch?" I dirty talked as usual.

She was again, quiet.

After a while, I leaned forward to grab both her tits and ejaculated all into her wet pussy. She made her pussy squeezed my cock harder and I felt the tight juicy warmth of hers around my cock.

I collapsed onto her, and swiftly rolled aside.

"I am pregnant…" she said softly.

I was caught so off guard that I almost bit my own tongue. I was so surprised to the extent that I did not ask her to suck off my cock after ejaculation, which is a routine request I usually ask of her.

I somehow knew this would happen sooner or later because we never use condom. The problem is…

How do I deal with my wife and..

How do I face her husband, whom I still consider as my best friend??

———

Hi, my name is Jon. I am married, no kids yet (technically, no kids yet with my wife…). My best friend Jun Keat, is also married and has a 4 years old daughter.

JunKeat has been my best pal since secondary school. We even went to the same uni and we are also partners in starting a small business together way before we both got married. We were the best man for each other during both our weddings.

The grass is always greener on the other side.

The same goes to marriage as well. I have always been envious of JunKeat because of his stunning wife. Her name is Elise. A sweet Malaysian girl who was initially one of the employees of our small business together.

I have been a boob man for as long as I remember. Yet, life is interesting and I marry my longtime sweet heart whom I have met in uni. Let’s put it this way, my wife isn’t well-endowed physically but she is the wifey material you would want to settle down with.

To be fair, my wife is definitely prettier than Elise. Better looking, taller and slimmer. Elise is shorter, bit fatter, bespectacled (she is not the kind of girl who would put on lenses) and a flatter nose. Let’s just say Elise won’t be classified as a pretty girl that would catch anyone’s attention.

However, Elise has a good ass with enough meat and also is blessed with a pair of full C-cup boobs. JunKeat told me they have been upgraded to D-cup after giving birth to their daughter. Her body figure is curvy and busty, she is the kind of lady you know who would be really fun in bed.

However, JunKeat and I were in a really serious car accident in late 2019. I was lucky enough to have fully recovered but poor JunKeat will have to rely on a wheelchair for the rest of his life. He is paralysed from the waist down.

Which is why, I have been visiting JunKeat and his family since early 2020. Every Saturday, I would drop by JunKeat’s house to give him and his family things. Most of the times, I would give them some of the health supplement products my wife has overbought. Sometimes, I would just bring them a pot of soup my wife will normally make in the weekends.

The regular visits to him, his wife and his daughter..is how the mess that I am currently in started…

**to be continued**

chatshow
17-10-2021, 11:23 PM
Good start TS. 1st camper here :D

hloong
18-10-2021, 09:25 AM
2nd camper here

Petcockhard
18-10-2021, 10:12 AM
Setting up tent. Pls continue

DevilTan4480
18-10-2021, 10:16 AM
Waiting for the next instalment in anticipation.

JasonPhang
18-10-2021, 10:17 AM
Up u. Love this

Hardaway1818
18-10-2021, 10:20 AM
pitching tent

Stanleestanlee
18-10-2021, 12:48 PM
nice story.:)

Weatherman91
18-10-2021, 01:05 PM
Camping for more.

cordycup
18-10-2021, 03:38 PM
Looking forward to more updates!

Justlovewomen
18-10-2021, 04:55 PM
camping here as well.

basewang
18-10-2021, 06:20 PM
Good start bro, support :)

9pokes
19-10-2021, 11:01 PM
Pitching tent here :cool:

lucaslegend
20-10-2021, 01:45 AM
Chapter 2:

If I were Jun Keat, knowing that I will need to be on wheelchair for the rest of my life, I would be in severe depression. Luckily, Jun Keat was so mentally resilient that he picked himself up real quick.

He accepted his fate fearlessly. I didn’t want to discuss with him right away how this could possibly affect his role in our business. Yet again, he surprised me by initiating this difficult discussion with me on his own.

Our business required us to travel quite a lot. Even during lockdown, we would still need to visit our local business partners regularly to support. He asked me to buy out some of his stake so he would have extra cash, and also suggested me to reinstate Elise back into the company and let her learn the ropes of his original role.

“Are you sure Liz (short of Elise) is ok with that? I think she might want to stay home and take care of you and meimei (that’s how I call their daughter),” I was worried.

“Can la, my parents and Liz will help me to adjust my new lifestyle, and also they will take care of meimei more often now,” Jun Keat assured.

“Also, how can we both stay home forever? Last time can la, last time we still can have sex hahaha!” He joked.

It was indeed a really dark humour. I wasn’t even sure how to react.

———

Elise hadn’t worked a day since they got married. She needed to buy some casual formal attires since those attires she used to have no longer fit her. Her waist got slightly bigger, her hip definitely got rounder and not to mention, her tits definitely grew bigger.

I didn’t think it was necessary to buy new attire just for our works, but she insisted. I guess it is true that women can be irrationally critical of their wardrobes all the time.

Jun Keat had a physiotherapy appointment that day, so Elise asked my wife to accompany her on the shopping trip. I already forgot what my wife was busy with that day. She ordered me to go with Elise instead.

In hindsight, that was the first mistake my wife and I made.

———

So bobian, I picked Elise up and drove her to the shopping mall. It was actually the first time we both spent time together without anyone else. Despite both our families being really close with each other, I believe both of us sensed a tinge of awkwardness in the air.

I tried not to look but it was hard. The voluptuous shape of her breasts that was revealed by putting on the seatbelt, it was just gorgeous.

I remember all I could thought about on the way to the shopping mall was how small the breasts of my wife were. I tried my best to chit chat a bit to ease off the awkwardness.

“Why need to buy new clothes leh? Plus we don’t have a dress code in the company and you are the boss wife leh,” I said.

“All my clothes for work last time already cannot fit because I am an aunty now you know,” Elise complained.

“You mean all the clothes feel tight now ah?” I asked.

“Yea la, fat aunty,” Elise repeated it again. We are indeed in our mid thirties now.

“Wa tight means sexy you know. If you sexy you can help us win more customers leh haha!” I teased her.

She slapped my shoulder and laughed. I hadn’t seen her laugh so cheerfully since the accident. That slightly naughty joke somehow established the tone of our interactions moving forward until she got pregnant with my child.

I gave a lot of useless but playful remarks all the while she was trying out different attires. To be honest, it was really creepy but somehow it seemed to be the most natural way both of us could interact.

We know each other well, but we didn’t really spend time alone before at all.

“Ah this one this one, can show your cleavage!” I joked.

“Buy this long pants, our customers and partners confirm like!” I gave her a thumb up.

“You have to get this one, I think you can carry it since you are big haha!” I gestured.

She was just laughing, slapping me in my back and my shoulder. I sensed Elise somehow enjoyed all these indirect compliments as they helped build up her self esteem.

She always retorted by saying “aiya no one want to see aunty la”. I felt she wasn’t feeling confident. After all, she hadn’t worked for so long and now she had to rejoin the workforce under the worst circumstance.

Then, we walked past the lingerie section. I whistled and joked that Jun Keat would definitely love her in the black lace bra.

She kept quiet and lowered her head. I realised I might had say something bad. I wasn’t entirely sure how wheelchair bound actually affected their sex lives.

“I am sorry,” I said apologetically.

“Haha, what? Why sorry? Yea why not, I might want to buy it,” she recovered and said cheerfully.

She browsed through the different sizes, took the bra that fit her and went to queue in front of the cashier.

Not sure what took over me, I snatched the bra from her, insisted on buying it as a gift for her and Jun Keat. I thought this was a good way to cheer this couple up as they are my close friends!

“Can la, I am not buying for you, I am buying it for Jun Keat!” I joked.

I took a quick peek at the label of the bra. God damn, it was 34D.

“Don’t let your wife know you buy bra for other woman,” Elise quipped.

“Well not my first time, I bought for my mom before!” I fired back.

———

The shopping trip turned out to be very enjoyable for the both of us, I thought. When I dropped her off, she leaned over to give me a hug. We hugged for quite long as I knew she needed the emotional support.
It was never easy for a mom like her to just go back to work.

I smelled her hair, it smelled so nice. She was so soft to hug. I felt her mighty breasts pressed against my chest. The sensation seemed to have short-circuited the wire in my brain. I kissed her on her forehead.

I immediately regretted as I felt she was surprised. She took a split to second to process, smiled immediately, said thank you and goodbye, and left the car.

———

I felt weird when I got back home and saw my wife. I tried to hug my wife and gave her a kiss to flush away the weird feeling I was experiencing.

Sadly, my wife just pushed me away.

“What are you doing, go shower!” My wife scolded me like every other wife.

I remember looking forward to the first day working together with Elise once again right after my wife brushed me off.

At night, Elise texted me for the first time.

"Remember to drive me to work on Monday, tq! 😊" Her text said.

**to be continued**

jacket
20-10-2021, 04:10 PM
Nice update TS, support for more

ILoveV
20-10-2021, 10:44 PM
Good story TS

JapanKorea2002
20-10-2021, 11:13 PM
Enjoy reading this story, please continue bro :)

fookydud
21-10-2021, 11:03 AM
Well written. Waiting patiently for the next post.

EmpireCalcat
21-10-2021, 03:50 PM
Cheers to TS. Please share more.

SilentReader49
21-10-2021, 07:06 PM
Next update should be interesting... :D

toyotarush
22-10-2021, 11:44 AM
support.waiting for updates.

alisonw
25-10-2021, 06:32 PM
Nice story bro TS, support!

otamay
26-10-2021, 02:02 AM
Nice writeup, camping here for more juicy updates please.

Nuon
26-10-2021, 05:41 PM
Fantastic story here, camping for more updates!

bluepoker
26-10-2021, 05:56 PM
camper here! Keep it up

Roytt8
31-10-2021, 01:41 AM
Waiting for update - how to deal with "I am pregnant" Cheers

boobycaptain
31-10-2021, 05:30 AM
Good story

Zinterest
31-10-2021, 01:45 PM
Setting up tent here! :)

neo6874
03-11-2021, 10:39 AM
Great story TS. Looking forward to you driving Elise on 1st day of work!

LordVader
03-11-2021, 11:53 AM
Looks like OP disappeared or forgot about this thread.

francined69
03-11-2021, 12:04 PM
Camping here👍

Huntsolo
04-11-2021, 08:01 AM
Camping here too! Story is good :)

diputs1269
06-11-2021, 09:39 AM
Looks like OP disappeared or forgot about this thread.

TS must remember to fetch Elise then can update story, cheers!

tnm69
07-11-2021, 01:10 AM
Hope TS will update soon :)

otamay
07-11-2021, 09:54 AM
Camping here for more juicy updates please.

Zanaku
07-11-2021, 11:05 PM
Support nice story!

lucaslegend
11-11-2021, 09:34 PM
Chapter 3:

Next Monday in the early morning, I was already on my way to pick up Elise. Not sure why, I thought it would be nice to buy her breakfast from Toastbox.

So I did.

I arrived at her HDB block, saw her walking over to my car. She wore a buttoned-up white shirt, long sleeves and a pencil skirt that outlined her curves. Her hair was tied in a bun, her neck was nice and fair, she was wearing glasses as always.

I thought to myself…hmm a bit attractive leh…

I could smell her perfume the moment she got into the car.

“Wa, got breakfast for me leh, thank you!” She cheered.

“How’s Jun Keat?” I asked.

“Still sleeping loh, he fell yesterday night in the toilet,” She said.

“Oh my god, is he ok?” I was concerned.

“Yes yes, his parents will come see him later and send mei mei (their daughter) to school for us,” she replied.

I nodded. She was drinking the Teh C I bought for her.

I naturally put my hand on her thigh and reassured her that things will get easier. I liked how her thigh felt. Soft, bah bah feeling.

I took my hand right away. She kept quiet.

“His parents want to move in with us until Jun Keat completes his physio treatment,” she said softly.

“Oh nice wad, aunty uncle can help you take care of him and mei mei,” I replied.

She continued to keep quiet and looked a bit sad.

“Why, you worried got parents-in-law staying with you, cannot sexy time with Jun Keat ah? Haha!” I joked.

“Nothing sexy after the accident,” she said resignedly.

“He cannot…cannot function?” I asked hesitatingly.

She sighed and shook her head. Her response indeed confirmed my worries for Jun Keat. I was very sad for my best friend.

“Not the same already,” she said softly. I nodded although I didn’t really understand.

“Well, not sure if this will console you, but I haven’t had sex with my wife for like 3 months already,” I confided in her.

“What? Why??” She was shocked.

“She just doesn’t feel the need, I can’t force her also,” I shrugged.

“No blowjob or use hand?” She looked so surprise.

“Got handjob. Blowjob will only happen if I buy her LV bag,” I joked.

“Wah smart girl, Jun Keat owed me many LV bags liao,” she mused.

We laughed together. At last, the mood cheered up a bit as we reached our office.

———

It had been a joy to have Elise back in the company. She learnt the ropes fast. Not more than two weeks, she was able to service our clients & partners independently without my guidance.

Things were good at work, but things were not that good at my family life. I had more and more quarrels with my wife as she repeatedly turned down my request for getting intimate with her.

I was extremely sexually frustrated that I even considered visiting Geylang (oh my god the good old days when the lorongs were still buzzing with people before pandemic)

I started texting Elise more after work.

We chatted about casual stuffs. I recommended her Netflix dramas, she recommended me China variety shows. I talked about stock investing, she talked about the places she hoped to travel or do staycation.

She also started complaining to me about how irritated it was to have parents-in-law staying in the same household.

There were many times we texted until late midnight that we both were so tired at work the next day. I felt like I was back in the uni days where I would chat with girls using MSN messenger until late night.

I started to sense that she was becoming more and more...girlfriendly...with me.

Like for example, she would start to act cute in front of me. When I routed clients to her for support, which meant more work, she would look at me with intentionally sad face, purse her lips and hope I would not do that.

Hmm, hard to explain.

———

One evening, I was driving her back home after work as usual. Both of us were so tired because we texted until late again last night.

For the first time ever though, she asked whether my wife was ok with us texting so often.

“If she doesn’t wanna have sex with me, I don’t wanna care about her feelings too,” I said honestly.

“家家有本难念的经 is just so true,” she said with sorrow.

“I don’t wanna go home,” she whispered, she was looking outside the car window.

“I don’t wanna go home too,” I replied quickly without thinking too much.

“Then, let’s go somewhere?” She asked.

My heart skipped a beat.

“Erm, sure where do you want to go? Hotpot?” I acted cool and shrugged.

“But I am so tired,” she said softly.

Fuck, only a woman could spout such contradictory nonsense.

I didn’t know what to say.

“Let’s go Lyf Funan and see if there is any suite left for us to rest?” She asked. She didn’t look at me. She was still looking outside the car window.

Lyf Funan was one of the hotels she mentioned in our texting previously, she shared with me about her desire to do staycation.

I thought it was meant as a way to escape her parents-in-law. I didn’t know it was actually her hint to ask me go with her!?

“Hahaha, sure,” I tried to stay calm and laughed out the tension. I almost choked on my own saliva.

**to be continued**

AT3248
11-11-2021, 09:59 PM
Nice. Look forward to next chapter.

Masterl23
12-11-2021, 08:04 AM
Camping for more updates.

CowardPotato
12-11-2021, 08:48 AM
Chapter 3:

Things were good at work, but things were not that good at my family life. I had more and more quarrels with my wife as she repeatedly turned down my request for getting intimate with her.

Damn sien if like this.
Chapter 3:

“Let’s go Lyf Funan and see if there is any suite left for us to rest?” She asked. She didn’t look at me. She was still looking outside the car window.

Camping to see how TS "rest":D:D:D

funfox
12-11-2021, 12:26 PM
Awesome
Sounds like TS will get some gratification soon 😋

neo6874
12-11-2021, 12:52 PM
Up next Lyf Funan - TS, can't wait for next chapter liao! Faster come.

candee
12-11-2021, 09:58 PM
Camping for next update too !

haikim999
13-11-2021, 02:20 AM
Pls continue with your story!

SiliconVibrator
13-11-2021, 10:17 AM
Nice story..... Waiting for more

CANCAN88
13-11-2021, 11:51 AM
Getting more interesting

Orange22
13-11-2021, 01:36 PM
Support nice story, please continue bro :)

OIOIO
13-11-2021, 10:30 PM
Support nice story, please continue bro :)

Slurps you as promised! :p:p:p

lls8
14-11-2021, 06:53 AM
Appreciate more updates to continue the story.

otamay
15-11-2021, 09:11 AM
Two sex starved souls meeting at LYF Funan for fling.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.

Class5
16-11-2021, 05:20 PM
Camping here for more

Topshag33
18-11-2021, 09:54 PM
Camping for more great story!!

XofXof
19-11-2021, 01:05 AM
Excellent story here. Please continue TS.:)

lls8
19-11-2021, 01:07 AM
More than one week no update.

hkbond
19-11-2021, 10:55 PM
Very nice story bro, please keep going

dkobe
20-11-2021, 11:58 AM
Good story!
Camping for MORE!!:D:D:D

MrVanguard2021
20-11-2021, 01:13 PM
Nice story bro

ktunes
20-11-2021, 10:17 PM
Support for more updates

Benjjtang
21-11-2021, 08:19 AM
Nice story bro! Your story reminds me of my encounter in China. I will start a thread about my encounter. Thanks for sharing bro!

beneco
21-11-2021, 05:34 PM
Fantastic story. Support this nice thread!

ahha2011
22-11-2021, 06:20 AM
I think is too long for next chapter , what happens to ts?

x3liarsboy
23-11-2021, 12:40 PM
camping for more story

ktunes
23-11-2021, 12:56 PM
Nice story, hoping for updates too

LehmanBrothers
24-11-2021, 02:34 PM
Nice story, hoping for updates too

Same here as well

Tenzin
25-11-2021, 03:02 PM
Want to read more here too

Huntsolo
28-11-2021, 01:40 PM
Waiting for TS to be back for more juciy updates

otamay
02-12-2021, 01:30 AM
I think is too long for next chapter , what happens to ts?

I think facing problems while checking in room, hehe.

ahha2011
02-12-2021, 09:14 AM
I think facing problems while checking in room, hehe.

Ya lor.. maybe bluetooth or tt not working

Orange22
02-12-2021, 02:41 PM
Awesome story bro TS, please continue soon :)

lls8
02-12-2021, 04:09 PM
Almost forgot this story. Long time no update. Look forward to new update...
Thank you

ironmushroom
04-12-2021, 11:24 AM
Excellent story ! Camping here too

pinkcheese
04-12-2021, 08:02 PM
Excellent story ! Camping here too

Agree bro, camping too

spaman7
27-12-2021, 12:28 PM
Looks like TS is busy.

Venti0000
27-12-2021, 01:04 PM
TS please update soon

SammyLee88
27-12-2021, 08:22 PM
i always in sugarbook.live and sometimes accidentally meet friend's wife too, both of us married but still hunting

SammyLee88
27-12-2021, 08:27 PM
Chapter 3:

Next Monday in the early morning, I was already on my way to pick up Elise. Not sure why, I thought it would be nice to buy her breakfast from Toastbox.

So I did.

I arrived at her HDB block, saw her walking over to my car. She wore a buttoned-up white shirt, long sleeves and a pencil skirt that outlined her curves. Her hair was tied in a bun, her neck was nice and fair, she was wearing glasses as always.

I thought to myself…hmm a bit attractive leh…

I could smell her perfume the moment she got into the car.

“Wa, got breakfast for me leh, thank you!” She cheered.

“How’s Jun Keat?” I asked.

“Still sleeping loh, he fell yesterday night in the toilet,” She said.

“Oh my god, is he ok?” I was concerned.

“Yes yes, his parents will come see him later and send mei mei (their daughter) to school for us,” she replied.

I nodded. She was drinking the Teh C I bought for her.

I naturally put my hand on her thigh and reassured her that things will get easier. I liked how her thigh felt. Soft, bah bah feeling.

I took my hand right away. She kept quiet.

“His parents want to move in with us until Jun Keat completes his physio treatment,” she said softly.

“Oh nice wad, aunty uncle can help you take care of him and mei mei,” I replied.

She continued to keep quiet and looked a bit sad.

“Why, you worried got parents-in-law staying with you, cannot sexy time with Jun Keat ah? Haha!” I joked.

“Nothing sexy after the accident,” she said resignedly.

“He cannot…cannot function?” I asked hesitatingly.

She sighed and shook her head. Her response indeed confirmed my worries for Jun Keat. I was very sad for my best friend.

“Not the same already,” she said softly. I nodded although I didn’t really understand.

“Well, not sure if this will console you, but I haven’t had sex with my wife for like 3 months already,” I confided in her.

“What? Why??” She was shocked.

“She just doesn’t feel the need, I can’t force her also,” I shrugged.

“No blowjob or use hand?” She looked so surprise.

“Got handjob. Blowjob will only happen if I buy her LV bag,” I joked.

“Wah smart girl, Jun Keat owed me many LV bags liao,” she mused.

We laughed together. At last, the mood cheered up a bit as we reached our office.

———

It had been a joy to have Elise back in the company. She learnt the ropes fast. Not more than two weeks, she was able to service our clients & partners independently without my guidance.

I was extremely sexually frustrated that I even considered visiting Geylang (oh my god the good old days when the lorongs were still buzzing with people before pandemic)

I started texting Elise more after work.

We chatted about casual stuffs. I recommended her Netflix dramas, she recommended me China variety shows. I talked about stock investing, she talked about the places she hoped to travel or do staycation.

She also started complaining to me about how irritated it was to have parents-in-law staying in the same household.

There were many times we texted until late midnight that we both were so tired at work the next day. I felt like I was back in the uni days where I would chat with girls using MSN messenger until late night.

I started to sense that she was becoming more and more...girlfriendly...with me.

Like for example, she would start to act cute in front of me. When I routed clients to her for support, which meant more work, she would look at me with intentionally sad face, purse her lips and hope I would not do that.

Hmm, hard to explain.

———

One evening, I was driving her back home after work as usual. Both of us were so tired because we texted until late again last night.

For the first time ever though, she asked whether my wife was ok with us texting so often.

“If she doesn’t wanna have sex with me, I don’t wanna care about her feelings too,” I said honestly.

“家家有本难念的经 is just so true,” she said with sorrow.

“I don’t wanna go home,” she whispered, she was looking outside the car window.

“I don’t wanna go home too,” I replied quickly without thinking too much.

“Then, let’s go somewhere?” She asked.

My heart skipped a beat.

“Erm, sure where do you want to go? Hotpot?” I acted cool and shrugged.

“But I am so tired,” she said softly.

Fuck, only a woman could spout such contradictory nonsense.

I didn’t know what to say.

Lyf Funan was one of the hotels she mentioned in our texting previously, she shared with me about her desire to do staycation.

I thought it was meant as a way to escape her parents-in-law. I didn’t know it was actually her hint to ask me go with her!?

“Hahaha, sure,” I tried to stay calm and laughed out the tension. I almost choked on my own saliva.

**to be continued**

only with Lv bags only start blowjob, i should try this too

SammyLee88
27-12-2021, 08:30 PM
when having relationship with your friend's partner, both of your relationship becomes not friend already if your friend found out the truth

SammyLee88
27-12-2021, 08:31 PM
when the girl scream, the guy will have more excitement on fucking

Zwrwlf
28-12-2021, 02:25 PM
setting up tent here

abxxx8888
28-12-2021, 04:12 PM
Great story camping and wait for more updates

spaman7
10-01-2022, 03:48 PM
been a long time since last update.

SammyLee88
10-01-2022, 08:21 PM
she is a sex lover, moan whenever has sex and let her partner feels is the best

SammyLee88
10-01-2022, 08:22 PM
you can try find this girl i sugarbook.live, at least they have experienced with opposite sex and know how to handle in sex life

SammyLee88
10-01-2022, 08:24 PM
girl other than own wife, will give more exciting to you, it gives freshness i think

SammyLee88
10-01-2022, 08:25 PM
Nice story bro! Your story reminds me of my encounter in China. I will start a thread about my encounter. Thanks for sharing bro!

your encounter with your friend's partner too? Many people seem to have this experience

PearPucker
10-01-2022, 10:41 PM
your encounter with your friend's partner too? Many people seem to have this experience

Can you please fucking use multiple quotes instead of making so many fucking posts?

sexcision
10-01-2022, 10:47 PM
Can you please fucking use multiple quotes instead of making so many fucking posts?

He standard one leh, each thread leave 3 to 4 irrelevant comment. Most without understanding the background of the respond and reply just for the sake of replying. Than inserting his sugar website to irritate ppl

LordVader
11-01-2022, 08:52 AM

You just validated his post. Thanks for falling to his trap. :D

otamay
12-01-2022, 12:20 PM
been a long time since last update.

Yes, many broz/sistas waiting

CowardPotato
26-02-2022, 06:57 PM
Yes, many broz/sistas waiting

TS open room till space dy

narexx
26-02-2022, 07:29 PM
Great story. Camping for updates

yellowpostbox
27-02-2022, 02:48 AM
Nice share bro

9pokes
02-03-2022, 10:52 AM
Sian was just getting in the mood with TS story but he suddenly disappeared again :(

macut
02-03-2022, 11:20 PM
when the girl scream, the guy will have more excitement on fucking

When you fuck georgie1994 in the ass, does he scream?

AlKuwaiti
03-03-2022, 02:51 AM
Great story. Camping for updates

Hoping to hear more update too

LordVader
03-03-2022, 06:40 AM

Update will happen when OP suddenly realised this thread, after a few years and then start updating.

Typical lah. Real life sometimes can be distracting.

CreditVisa
03-03-2022, 06:20 PM
Thanks for nice share TS :)

AlKuwaiti
04-03-2022, 01:17 AM
Typical lah. Real life sometimes can be distracting.

Very true and well said bro

discounted
05-03-2022, 12:01 PM

Same here as well