PDA

View Full Version : share your experience to fuck a 60 year old granny?

thegamex
17-10-2021, 02:29 PM
Recently had a chance to flirt with a granny, from the conversation I can sense she has a liking for me and most likely widow for a while with the children grown up. She is quite attractive in a way and still maintain a good shape but just wonder if I am going to get a shock if I ever see her undress.

szczesny
17-10-2021, 02:52 PM
Recently had a chance to flirt with a granny, from the conversation I can sense she has a liking for me and most likely widow for a while with the children grown up. She is quite attractive in a way and still maintain a good shape but just wonder if I am going to get a shock if I ever see her undress.

Take a lot of courage & overcome alot of psychological barrier to do it :p

Hope for your FR :D

17-10-2021, 02:57 PM
was she a former property agent?

talismann
17-10-2021, 03:19 PM
Do it in the dark first, bro. I can't imagine undressing an old lady too but we may miss some gems along the way if we don't try.

35cents
17-10-2021, 03:33 PM
way to go bro.... whatever the outcome, I think having the experience is what matters.....

Angmolover
17-10-2021, 04:59 PM

What if its the other way around, and she gets a shock when she sees you undress. Maybe she never saw a kookoo chio so small in her life before?

Lokmachaudog
18-10-2021, 07:13 AM
What if its the other way around, and she gets a shock when she sees you undress. Maybe she never saw a kookoo chio so small in her life before?

LMFAO! :D logical thoughts!

cupid xpress
18-10-2021, 09:23 AM

Very true... you never know

GradiusLu
18-10-2021, 10:23 AM
There are many Milfs and Gilfs lover out there. Actually more than u can ever imagine. I’m one of them. Different people have different fetishes and you shouldn’t be ashamed of it and never let anyone out u down. If u are comfortable with it, den just go for it. It’s not like asking you to commit a crime or wat. People might say what they want but they don’t own you. Do what u like and don’t get bothered by those keyboard warriors. I have my fair share of grannies and not all of them are loose/dry/saggy or ugly. That’s just stereotyping. They do get very wet for some of them and they are willing to please. If I were u, I would just got for it.

alea
18-10-2021, 12:07 PM
No harm trying :) Just remember to prepare lots of KY.

unsung80
18-10-2021, 12:26 PM
Just go for it, not everyone get to experience a 60yo granny.. 60 aren't that old anyway. Some even self think 30s are old. Is all about your own mindset. Gd luck.

Stanleestanlee
18-10-2021, 12:44 PM
There are many Milfs and Gilfs lover out there. Actually more than u can ever imagine. I’m one of them. Different people have different fetishes and you shouldn’t be ashamed of it and never let anyone out u down. If u are comfortable with it, den just go for it. It’s not like asking you to commit a crime or wat. People might say what they want but they don’t own you. Do what u like and don’t get bothered by those keyboard warriors. I have my fair share of grannies and not all of them are loose/dry/saggy or ugly. That’s just stereotyping. They do get very wet for some of them and they are willing to please. If I were u, I would just got for it.

fully agreed. its your life your choice and your dick. dont be bother by what others say.if you feel like it than just try it.

GradiusLu
18-10-2021, 02:05 PM

Not necessary. As mentioned, it’s stereotyping. I’ve met women in their 60s who are more lubricated than younger girls in their 20s.

SammyLee88
18-10-2021, 08:48 PM
some people like actress still can keep the shape and face very well although age

SammyLee88
18-10-2021, 08:51 PM
fully agreed. its your life your choice and your dick. dont be bother by what others say.if you feel like it than just try it.

yes just do it if both of you have the feeling, do not bother others

hophop86
18-10-2021, 09:18 PM

Agreed. Those that are well maintained can possibly be hotter than ladies much younger than them

warbird
18-10-2021, 09:46 PM
Hi TS,

You may be a gerontophile.

It's perfectly ok because one man's meat is another man's poison.

Give us your FR.

Cheers!

Bro WB

thegamex
19-10-2021, 10:19 AM

Thank you all for the words and encouragement! I will posted a FR here if ever anything were to happen!

ShaTauKokDog
19-10-2021, 10:55 PM
If like Linqingxia or Cherie Chung then I won’t mind!:D

centvin
20-10-2021, 08:43 AM
I'm 38,i tried an ML when I was in 20s,estimated her to be 50. I like it. I would still go for it if they are well maintained. There are alot ladies in their 50s ard me whom I felt a liking to.

Go for it. paiseh一下子,后悔一辈子。lol

KimSiew769
28-10-2021, 01:27 PM
MILF/GILFs in the last 3 months

Feline - 57 divorced - 2 kids (16 and 24) work as in retail - she is the one that provided me with her daughters and son's gf panties when we meet up. Sex is so so

Jin - 60 divorced - 2 kids (25 and 27) - retired C-suite from MNC. had a transformation when she turns 50 (previously she was fat looking auntie) -she started doing weights, lots of outdoor activites, travling etc - now she look fab and high sex drive. She still retains some of the power-woman attitude, but extremely horny . fucking her means we have to to go for a good expensive meal, good wine as she needs to get into the mood... in bed she is wild and will put many of the SYT to shame

Jenny - 59 widowed - 1 kid (35) - retired. Typical auntie type , old school kind of fuck - no oral just penetrate and pump... nothing to shout about as she is conservative in bed.

will update list soon

Mature120
31-10-2021, 02:32 AM
MILF/GILFs in the last 3 months

Feline - 57 divorced - 2 kids (16 and 24) work as in retail - she is the one that provided me with her daughters and son's gf panties when we meet up. Sex is so so

Jin - 60 divorced - 2 kids (25 and 27) - retired C-suite from MNC. had a transformation when she turns 50 (previously she was fat looking auntie) -she started doing weights, lots of outdoor activites, travling etc - now she look fab and high sex drive. She still retains some of the power-woman attitude, but extremely horny . fucking her means we have to to go for a good expensive meal, good wine as she needs to get into the mood... in bed she is wild and will put many of the SYT to shame

Jenny - 59 widowed - 1 kid (35) - retired. Typical auntie type , old school kind of fuck - no oral just penetrate and pump... nothing to shout about as she is conservative in bed.

will update list soon

Bro can share contact?

irishgent
07-11-2021, 08:26 PM
Self professed gerontophile.

Last granny i met was 65, hadn't had sex since her husband died over 3-4 years ago. She was lonely and excited to try things with a 30 year old guy. It was a very intense fuck session in her house, she was surprisingly energetic.

entering
07-11-2021, 09:23 PM

Hahaha omg bro, seriously you're brutally hilarious 😂

Piledriver
08-11-2021, 01:14 PM

If you find her attractive and in good shape, then you should be very excited. It is not as if when she undress, you find that she has a dick.

Have you been sexting with her? You can ask her to send you her nude pics, so that you know what to expect when you see her naked for real.

Just make sure that you can maintain your erection if her body doesn't turn you on.

Driftwood
14-11-2021, 02:10 PM
If like Linqingxia or Cherie Chung then I won’t mind!:D

I second Cherie Chung too haha

Lucifer666
16-11-2021, 01:36 PM
To each of individual liking, some men like DH, some men like SYT, some of men like Trans or Lady Boy…..

So is okay to have GILF… another consideration is the person ages. Most of the time, the liking grow with ages…

victorlee10
16-11-2021, 01:52 PM
I share a real story that happened to me when I just grad. I need to state upfront that I’m not attracted to grannies, even now when I chiong I will only look for syt or max 30s ladies.

This happened during my first job where I have an MD in her 50s. There was once we were rushing for an important presentation and found a last minute error to one of the slides so we have to come back to the office around 9+ to redo it. We worked all the way till 5am the next day and through the time in the office she keep brushing in to me. Initially I thought was because the place was small so will accidentally brush. After a while I realised she probably was doing it on purpose which made me uncomfortable so I tried to move further away. At one point she sat very close and her face came very close to my face. I don’t know why but I turned around and gave her a peck on her cheek, maybe because I felt pressured in knowing she wanted me to do it. Once I gave her a peck she turned super on, started kissing me on the mouth and her hand grabbed my dick over my pants. At this point my dick was still soft.

I can feel maybe she is a bit disappointed that my dick is soft so she unzipped my pant and help me to take it off. Then she put my soft dick in to her mouth and started blowing till it became hard. After that she sort of ordered me to fuck her. I did so reluctantly since she is my MD. Needless to say I have to keep pumping hard to keep my dick hard which really turned her on. In the end she managed to cum from me fucking her and she asked me to shoot inside since she has already menopause so no chance of getting pregnant.

After that experience I no longer feel that sex is very precious and started visiting HC to look for syt. Partly is to help remove the memory of me fucking a granny.

candle2000
16-11-2021, 09:15 PM
I don’t know why but I turned around and gave her a peck on her cheek, maybe because I felt pressured in knowing she wanted me to do it. Once I gave her a peck she turned super on, started kissing me on the mouth and her hand grabbed my dick over my pants. At this point my dick was still soft.

I can feel maybe she is a bit disappointed that my dick is soft so she unzipped my pant and help me to take it off. Then she put my soft dick in to her mouth and started blowing till it became hard. After that she sort of ordered me to fuck her. I did so reluctantly since she is my MD. Needless to say I have to keep pumping hard to keep my dick hard which really turned her on. In the end she managed to cum from me fucking her and she asked me to shoot inside since she has already menopause so no chance of getting pregnant.

Was this your first time having sex with a woman ?

georgie1994
16-11-2021, 10:12 PM
i meet in sugarbook.live biggest gap is 20 years, so is not until granny level, but instead, i will say is mommy level. The feeling is quite good

georgie1994
16-11-2021, 10:19 PM
To each of individual liking, some men like DH, some men like SYT, some of men like Trans or Lady Boy…..

So is okay to have GILF… another consideration is the person ages. Most of the time, the liking grow with ages…

the wish to try feeling grow with age

georgie1994
16-11-2021, 10:21 PM

need to prepare lubricant, condom no need

georgie1994
16-11-2021, 10:23 PM
way to go bro.... whatever the outcome, I think having the experience is what matters.....

good experience but does not know whether the granny has the urge for sex?

marcussia
17-11-2021, 07:16 PM
Had the experience of bedding my ex's mum who was in her late 50s-early 60s. Maybe some revenge thingy, as my ex broke up with me.

But her mum was damn nice to me (as my ex ran off with another guy).

Think its more of a psychological barrier to fuck a older woman, as even though she was a saggy (double E's, and belly, slight wrinkly skin), it was super arousing being able to bang my ex-mum (especially when she looks very close to my ex) :D

(But she was the lonely, neglected kind. Husband and child both not around in SG always) :(

LordVader
17-11-2021, 07:38 PM
Bro can share contact?

What you gonna do with the contact? Call them up and say "ai sio gan mai?"

You can't even get one yourself and yet you think you can with contacts given?

ineedmilf
18-11-2021, 03:43 PM
They are simply amazing....IMO...they can be so much better than those 20+. And best of all...no obligation....and they basically want nothing from you except your dick, and maybe some "love".

IamAStoryTeller
18-11-2021, 03:56 PM

i laughed out at your reply lol

Stanleestanlee
18-11-2021, 04:30 PM
Had the experience of bedding my ex's mum who was in her late 50s-early 60s. Maybe some revenge thingy, as my ex broke up with me.

But her mum was damn nice to me (as my ex ran off with another guy).

Think its more of a psychological barrier to fuck a older woman, as even though she was a saggy (double E's, and belly, slight wrinkly skin), it was super arousing being able to bang my ex-mum (especially when she looks very close to my ex) :D

(But she was the lonely, neglected kind. Husband and child both not around in SG always) :(

I understand the feel. Did my ex mom before but was during when I with her. After broke up I just had one final session with her mom and that’s it.

nex_terday
18-11-2021, 05:57 PM

Goodness, what does he really want to do with the contact???
up u for good laugh!

limking
09-12-2021, 02:02 PM
yes just do it if both of you have the feeling, do not bother others

Agreed . That's nothing to lose in trying . It's how you reset your mindset If never try one will never know . If she is toothless without her false denture , lagi best coz bbbj will be very high enchanced sensually feelings . A different level of high . And at that age , the grandma are more agreeable to every fetish fantasy of yours .

Brother
09-12-2021, 02:45 PM
Do it in the dark first, bro. I can't imagine undressing an old lady too but we may miss some gems along the way if we don't try.

Prob gives the best BJ too when they remove the dentures :p