PDA

View Full Version : The flavours of life (pussy)

chocoronet
16-10-2021, 01:36 PM
I wouldn't say I have had many a pussy - can count the ones I had in a hand. Picky eater. It's surprising the cornucopia of flavours pussy can come it.

But I really must extol the virtue of the best pussy I had.

My SO has what I feel is a standard pussy. Clean, tastes like skin, and the slight musk of grool when she gets going. I love it, pity I can't do it much cos she gets UTI easy.

Just below this tier, I had a girl whose pussy tastes like sweat, doesn't smell that clean. It's fine, most likely because she hadn't showered, and quite hot cos the girl is hot.

Then there is this Filipino girl (not maid, PR iirc) whose pussy tastes like.. well.. curry. Just a tinge of Malay or Indian food. Maybe it's her dinner, maybe she didn't wash her hands well. It's not strong enough to be a deal breaker, but it ranks way low.

But the best I had is a girl whose pussy had a tinge of yakult. You know how we learn that pussy pH is acidic, and lactobacillus is an important microbiota that produces lactic acid to control vaginal health? I never though it could literally taste like yogurt. I was like damn, this is the taste of a healthy pussy. Clean and fresh, almost sweet from my association of the taste with yakult. She was one I really enjoyed being facesat and almost suffocated, and her response to being tongue punched is sublime. The taste - I will never forget, I will forever hunger for it.

So, my question is what flavors of life have you guys (and gals) came across/to/in.

EvilBoss
16-10-2021, 11:52 PM
Do continue TS

dyelook
19-10-2021, 12:54 AM
ts still have a long way to go coz he havent tasted seafood flavour...:p

ddog
19-10-2021, 07:48 AM
Doggiestyle taste Japanese model mango cottoncandy musk, sambal smell out when dig hole
One latin look look like Selena Gomez, smell seafood bbq lobster and fish.
One pretty Korean smell smell salted fish pussycat (Ddog had few koreans most smell same)

Angmolover
19-10-2021, 08:03 AM
Anyone come across a girl whose pussy taste like Musang King Durian, don't forget to PM me. :D

georgie1994
20-10-2021, 09:41 PM
so picky that only certain flavours suit you

dyelook
21-10-2021, 10:47 PM
Anyone come across a girl whose pussy taste like Musang King Durian, don't forget to PM me. :D

wont be difficult if a girl has that smell... unmask yourself & sniff around in public transport sure can catch the scent de...
ps... remember to share² arh when found...;):D:p