PDA

View Full Version : My regular ML now owe me $$$, How to leverage this?

bravoguy
15-10-2021, 09:03 AM
Hi Guys, long time lurker, seldom post. Need some advice:

I have a long time Vietnam massage lady. Been with her, on and off regularly for 2 years plus - always see her in a shop. MLIF type, but great bod, does yoga to keep fit, Boobs B cups, but rubber tips, but always resist any zhut-zhut. HJ is standard with her and me now, very sensual. Roaming Top inside, but every now and then can roam down south.

She always say she's looking for a relationship, but I have resisted biting so far - just don't want that complication. So never been able to FJ with her.

Out of the blue, she message me, say need $$$ because of some issue in Vietnam. She's never asked for money before, never ask for gift. I like our sessions, cause she never really talk about phone lah, perfume lah, bags or watches lah. So this request really out of blue, and I think probably genuine.

I said OK, lend to her, cause she say pay me back in 1-2 months time. So I Paynow her the $$$.

And now I am thinking ho-seh-liao.... maybe got chance to proceed?

Any advice from bros who are more experienced ?

Sasuke
15-10-2021, 05:22 PM

I have a long time Vietnam massage lady. Been with her, on and off regularly for 2 years plus - always see her in a shop. MLIF type, but great bod, does yoga to keep fit, Boobs B cups, but rubber tips, but always resist any zhut-zhut. HJ is standard with her and me now, very sensual. Roaming Top inside, but every now and then can roam down south.

She always say she's looking for a relationship, but I have resisted biting so far - just don't want that complication. So never been able to FJ with her.

Out of the blue, she message me, say need $$$ because of some issue in Vietnam. She's never asked for money before, never ask for gift. I like our sessions, cause she never really talk about phone lah, perfume lah, bags or watches lah. So this request really out of blue, and I think probably genuine.

I said OK, lend to her, cause she say pay me back in 1-2 months time. So I Paynow her the $$$.

yes, ho-seh liao, say byebye to your money.

jaytan56
15-10-2021, 05:36 PM
School holidays coming?

ninety9er
15-10-2021, 05:51 PM
She already leveraged on you bro..... :D

TaikoTai
15-10-2021, 05:59 PM
Some people can be so gullible...

deadmaninc75
15-10-2021, 06:07 PM
this kind no no lend

wtcxxx
15-10-2021, 06:15 PM
Depends how much he has coughed up? If 1K, ok lor. But if 5K, how many pops to recover.

Sadly
15-10-2021, 06:21 PM
0-1, autogoal (didn’t need to check VAR)

soundworks
15-10-2021, 06:38 PM
If no black n white between you n her.......unlikely you will get back anything.........

wtcxxx
15-10-2021, 08:08 PM
She give him free pop once a while, pay back in kind.

Easyhero
15-10-2021, 08:28 PM
In today's era, you still believe there is this thing called 以身相许?

loudexhaust
15-10-2021, 08:31 PM
I thought you are gonna ask for advice before deciding to transfer the money to her or not. But since you already did so then... Ho seh liao... For her.

markbryant272
15-10-2021, 09:08 PM
She already leveraged on you bro..... :D

hahaha you break the blindspot

Marq
15-10-2021, 11:59 PM
The only thing you will be proceeding to is saying bye bye to your money. Remember 1 very important thing, most of them earn more than most of us. So don’t even think for a second they need you, unless you belong to the upper class of riches

sicklymicky
16-10-2021, 12:33 AM
Personal experiences - a few women asked me to lend them money before but in the end, none of them actually paid me back. Most of them MIA.

Good luck bro.

Morning1999
16-10-2021, 12:38 AM
TS, time to request for payback thru FJ

HC88
16-10-2021, 12:59 AM
Most ML will say only you can help her.
We will never know how many man she told the same statement.
Even if it is genuine case, you never loan her
She will still manage to get from other man.
There are too many innocence and naive guy in SIN.

Heartlandlover
16-10-2021, 01:27 AM
Bro u ask her if she wana be in a relationship with u. Since she got ask before. If she reject u. Then I think she had achieve her goal.

2yrs liao. Is her WP time up soon? Can fly back? I dunno if got flight or anyway they can get embassy to fly them back.

bignehneh
16-10-2021, 05:41 AM
Usually I will ask them to use their cb as collaterals. After banging and you like her CB, can consider. If don’t like, just let her $100 and say you don’t have money as all in stocks and businesses. For those not willing want, I let other idiots support them. There are plenty of options on the world

bondage
16-10-2021, 07:26 AM
Lend if you know it's genuine.

And don't expect it to come back. Lend within limits. Treat it as a gift.

Mentally put a stop to it if there's another situation for lending.

If lend (within limits) without knowing it's genuine, don't keep thinking about it then.

Very hard to leverage as in money gone and person's words are just words.

absurdit
16-10-2021, 08:04 AM
she never really talk about phone lah, perfume lah, bags or watches lah. So this request really out of blue, and I think probably genuine.

is that your measure of being poor and genuine!!?

is that your first thought after giving charity to someone who literally seen hundreds of dicks!!?

bro, how old are you ?

assrimmer
16-10-2021, 08:37 AM
A fool and his money is soon parted.

Xander21
16-10-2021, 08:44 AM
if you're banging her I can understand the loan. but u aint even doing anything special when u visit her for a session especially for so long you patronize her that's a very bad decision from you :/
at least if you are banging her regularly you can just treat it as the fee for it if she doesnt return. they earn way more than any regular person anyway.
hopefully she can at least return you with some deeds :D

CumExplorer
16-10-2021, 10:45 AM
TS, time to request for payback thru FJ

The time passed already

bravoguy
16-10-2021, 01:08 PM
Hey Everyone,

thanks for bros who share experience, advice and also those who share their opinions ;-)

The ML still in contact with me, just that my work schedule a bit busy, so no time to pop by to her.

The loan is SGD2K.

She's still NOT gone MIA ;-). And looks genuine. So I am slowly making my approach ;-). Will keep all of you updated. Let's see how it goes.

owl888
16-10-2021, 03:51 PM
yes, ho-seh liao, say byebye to your money.

hahaha like throwing a meat bao to dog, expecting the dog to bring back the bao :confused: :D :D

ZanShen
16-10-2021, 04:11 PM
This is interesting. :) I posted a similar question some months back. The difference from yours was that I already fucked the girl, and I had yet to lend anything to her :D

telegram
16-10-2021, 04:35 PM
Personally I feel using the 2k to buy lottery, there is a higher chance to get back something.

CumExplorer
16-10-2021, 05:06 PM
This is interesting. :) I posted a similar question some months back. The difference from yours was that I already fucked the girl, and I had yet to lend anything to her :D

Share the ml hehe

loneyheart
16-10-2021, 05:21 PM
For 2 years plus MILF ML u support only HJ n not even allow zhut zhut ?
Now u gave her 2k n expecting leverage to FJ ?
After 2 years plus of support ?

Just simplified for u n u re think abt it :)

candeo_88
16-10-2021, 05:50 PM
You will be lucky to even see her again, what more of your $$$....

:D:cool:

Heartlandlover
16-10-2021, 07:51 PM
Hey Everyone,

thanks for bros who share experience, advice and also those who share their opinions ;-)

The ML still in contact with me, just that my work schedule a bit busy, so no time to pop by to her.

The loan is SGD2K.

She's still NOT gone MIA ;-). And looks genuine. So I am slowly making my approach ;-). Will keep all of you updated. Let's see how it goes.

All the best bro.
F the brains out of her.
Do all holes. 2k make it worth it. Make ur own AV. Make her fulfil ur fantasy.

Ghostimage
16-10-2021, 08:01 PM
Paging for gong tao helpdesk to help our bro here.

bignehneh
16-10-2021, 08:11 PM
Hey Everyone,

The loan is SGD2K.

Mistake la. Before I give the $2k, would have at least fucked her 3 holes. Now I think u don’t stand a chance already la. The $2k will return u but quite likely 10 years later

peeboy75
16-10-2021, 09:01 PM
Wow... This takes the cake in terms of stupidity... I can imagine the ML smirking at the back and planning her next move...

Xgenre
16-10-2021, 09:15 PM
I don't understand why she will need a $2K loan. It's not that big an amount for a ML giving HJs or more. I think she may have asked many different people for a $2K loan. So instead of asking for a $20K loan which may lead to rejection, she asked for a $2K loan from 10 different guys.

$2K is not much. Just take it as a lesson learnt if she does not return you.

Samto
16-10-2021, 10:20 PM
I encountered similar situation a few times. Interestingly both Viet as TS case. In one case I loaned this ml who was my regular for 1k and I just deducted from her service fees each time I went there. Now it's cleared. In another case not that lucky, I borrowed this Viet FL 8k in total after I booked her a couple of times in the hotel. Able to outcall her for another couple of times to pay this loan off before she suddenly blocked me. I took it a lesson but I didn't feel that bad as the money spent worth to be able to raw and creampie some chio SYT for quite a few times.

quiddi
16-10-2021, 10:36 PM
TS would have to guage how much u trust her. I have my own experience with a China ML whom i know for 5 years. She kept her promise and returned the money on time. She borrowed a few times and all returned without hickup.

Go with your gut feel.

soonbeng
17-10-2021, 03:47 AM
Hi bravoguy. Get ready she will ask you to lend her more and more money. But she will keep on siaming (avoiding) you. I'm afraid to say. Thus don't lend her anymore. Ask her for whatever services you like.

It happened to me with a local girl. She doesn't look pretty. She doesn't work in a spa or as a FLer. I lent her $X00. I only had her once in a hotel. I never had her again. It doesn't give me sleepless nights. I feel it was a small amount of money.

soonbeng
17-10-2021, 04:03 AM

Good. Turn the tables on her. Ask her for whatever services you like. Promise her you will lend her double the money she asked for. Why?

I know a woman. She isn't a spa girl or a FL. She told me if I help her (i.e. lent her money), she will pay me back double next time. I didn't. I found out she was loaned $X000 by her colleague. She never paid her colleague back for over 15 years and counting. She also asked for money from another one. The latter told her "No". She isn't in contact with both her colleagues any more. Never a borrower or a lender be. Well, may be be a borrower if a girl is a spa girl or FL from overseas...

morrissey1209
17-10-2021, 05:18 AM
What leverage? You are assuming she is honourable to her debt. All she gotta do is change shop, change number or even fly back Viet, and you will never get anything back.

bignehneh
17-10-2021, 07:08 AM
Was in China ktv with some bosses. The China bosses said Singaporean are kumgong. Business school always teach 等价交易. You have to take something of equivalent for something. Singaporean usually too nice and pamper in our own country hence we always tio smoked. Haha! All acting like angels and in the end lose $$$.

If this is a prc towkay, he would have tell the lady. Ok, $2000 is no problem. But I want to fuck before I hand over the money. Quite likely he will let his buddy business associate bang together. For us, we pity the person and just handover the money and hope next time can have some “interest”? If heng, u get what u want. If suay, u lose all ur money. In China, losing money is small thing, losing face and kana scam is big thing.

Remember la. This is not a old uncle/ auntie wanting $10 to buy food. If that is the case, I would have just give. For TS case, quite likely the girl approach 10 other person to borrow money. Out of 10, sure can find at least 2-3 carrot head

Adlih
17-10-2021, 09:49 AM
The only thing you will be proceeding to is saying bye bye to your money. Remember 1 very important thing, most of them earn more than most of us. So don’t even think for a second they need you, unless you belong to the upper class of riches

I so agree with you bro... These ML earn so much more than most of the people here at any one time..

Adlih
17-10-2021, 09:54 AM
Was in China ktv with some bosses. The China bosses said Singaporean are kumgong. Business school always teach 等价交易. You have to take something of equivalent for something. Singaporean usually too nice and pamper in our own country hence we always tio smoked. Haha! All acting like angels and in the end lose $$$.

If this is a prc towkay, he would have tell the lady. Ok, $2000 is no problem. But I want to fuck before I hand over the money. Quite likely he will let his buddy business associate bang together. For us, we pity the person and just handover the money and hope next time can have some “interest”? If heng, u get what u want. If suay, u lose all ur money. In China, losing money is small thing, losing face and kana scam is big thing.

Remember la. This is not a old uncle/ auntie wanting $10 to buy food. If that is the case, I would have just give. For TS case, quite likely the girl approach 10 other person to borrow money. Out of 10, sure can find at least 2-3 carrot head

Ya bro... I believe some of the people when old uncle auntie want money to buy food we ignore them most of the time..

Heartlandlover
17-10-2021, 10:29 AM
Lol. Seems like 90% of the Bros thinks no chance in getting back. TS intro us the ML, we go test water for u.

I believe some Bros here very the rich one. $2k is like less than a day salary. Some business owners $60k n abv per mth. $2k is like kachang. To me $2k is like, wah ho say liao. More than half mth salary. Hahaha. So diff ppl see the numbers differently.

deadmaninc75
17-10-2021, 10:30 AM
this kind is throw money away no hope to return

Lol. Seems like 90% of the Bros thinks no chance in getting back. TS intro us the ML, we go test water for u.

I believe some Bros here very the rich one. $2k is like less than a day salary. Some business owners $60k n abv per mth. $2k is like kachang. To me $2k is like, wah ho say liao. More than half mth salary. Hahaha. So diff ppl see the numbers differently.

candeo_88
17-10-2021, 04:27 PM
I think now other bro's can cheong slightly cheaper because we're now all subsidised by TS...:D:D:D

SGhappyman
17-10-2021, 04:40 PM
Last time there's a ML wanted to borrow money from me. Immediately I blocked her. Now I will never give ML my Wechat anymore. Just pay for their service and leave :D

afterburn
17-10-2021, 06:08 PM
Last time there's a ML wanted to borrow money from me. Immediately I blocked her. Now I will never give ML my Wechat anymore. Just pay for their service and leave :D

Just say you need to ask your wife's permission see can or not. Straightaway won't disturb you already :D

Heartlandlover
17-10-2021, 06:26 PM
I think now other bro's can cheong slightly cheaper because we're now all subsidised by TS...:D:D:D

Hahaha. I dunno who is the ML leh.
How to get subsidised rate? TS can share with us or not? We help u pester her. OMPM.

CumExplorer
17-10-2021, 06:34 PM
Just say you need to ask your wife's permission see can or not. Straightaway won't disturb you already :D

Bro really creative solution :D

singmarine
17-10-2021, 07:59 PM
How abt giving multiple creampie?

lawrene
18-10-2021, 12:05 AM
Honestly I don't know what you want in return when you decided to loan her your money.
If you simply want to up her, just offer her the 2000 and tell her i want to up you how many times for this amount. If she so desperate, then you have a deal. Worth it or not, it up to you since 2000 can get a lot of FL.
If you want to present yourself as a good and supportive friend that help her when she in needs, and expect her to let you up her to thank you. I don't think it works this way.

ceeko
18-10-2021, 12:08 AM
She must be thinking 'Ho seh liao" new carrot robert

SGhappyman
18-10-2021, 09:09 AM

I never eat her abalone so no need to find excuses lah :D

tehsengkio
18-10-2021, 09:13 AM
Very easy. Owe money pay body.

Prince Devitt
18-10-2021, 01:36 PM
Honestly I don't know what you want in return when you decided to loan her your money.
If you simply want to up her, just offer her the 2000 and tell her i want to up you how many times for this amount. If she so desperate, then you have a deal. Worth it or not, it up to you since 2000 can get a lot of FL.
If you want to present yourself as a good and supportive friend that help her when she in needs, and expect her to let you up her to thank you. I don't think it works this way.

Prince Devitt +51

liketosleep
18-10-2021, 02:47 PM
Buy Toto before 9pm today. If you strike jackpot $8 million, you may write off the loan as bad debt. Cheers.

Hornykid456
18-10-2021, 03:35 PM
leverage on this lesson to change your name to robert

marcus77
18-10-2021, 03:49 PM
Imagine she say that to all her customer sure rich

Heartlandlover
19-10-2021, 03:39 PM
Imagine she say that to all her customer sure rich

Also depend on how many ppl can afford to give. Hahaha. Thats why I ask TS for contact. We can go verify.

Heartlandlover
19-10-2021, 03:40 PM
In exchange I can give TS good recommendations in Lor Ah Soo area. Lol

singmarine
19-10-2021, 05:19 PM
Share her contact and we will take revenge for you. :D

SGhappyman
19-10-2021, 09:56 PM
Share her contact and we will take revenge for you. :D

Good idea :D

Piledriver
19-10-2021, 10:34 PM

Dear bro, you should have come here for advice BEFORE you lend her the money.

Now, you may proceed to PCC and kiss your money goodbye.

Morning1999
20-10-2021, 12:18 AM
Bro just ask her again say you need the money urgently.
See what will she reply.

Assassin
20-10-2021, 12:22 AM
Some of my friends like to play same tactics with me especially gamblers. 1st time borrowed $400 but will return on time. 2nd time borrowed $1000 but will delay for a month giving lame excuses but luckily returned the $. 3rd time wanted to borrow $2500 from me and i blacklisted his HP no. immediately. :D My soft hearted friend lent him $4K and he changed HP no. after dragging for a few months.

Suggest to pay back in monthly installment either $200 or $500. Got $5k back for one of my ex ML gf in this manner as her China friend's husband gambled the $ away.

holymoley313
20-10-2021, 01:14 AM
At this point I'm just following this thread to see what happens next :D

MichaelWinn
20-10-2021, 01:15 AM
Some of my friends like to play same tactics with me especially gamblers. 1st time borrowed $400 but will return on time. 2nd time borrowed $1000 but will delay for a month giving lame excuses but luckily returned the $. 3rd time wanted to borrow $2500 from me and i blacklisted his HP no. immediately. :D My soft hearted friend lent him $4K and he changed HP no. after dragging for a few months.

Suggest to pay back in monthly installment either $200 or $500. Got $5k back for one of my ex ML gf in this manner as her China friend's husband gambled the $ away.
To prevent headache best not to loan any money to any ml period...cannot trust their sob stories...they will borrow from more than one customers...these women tell all types of lies and sad stories...they will then change their phone number or got to new place to work...cannot trust any ml unless you are married to her legally

sladang
21-10-2021, 10:00 PM
At this point I'm just following this thread to see what happens next :D

Nothing happens bro, ought to agree that TS is good in imagination & creation :D ..

Cupping888
21-10-2021, 11:02 PM
This type of ML better don’t go.

I prefer to go to sincere, honest ML who do not cut corners.

My usual ML, have never asked for more tips, never tell me sob story, never push for P88 massage. Just honest and hardworking, with pride in her work, good at back cracking massage with free cupping thrown In.

These type of ML are keepers, they may not look the best, but they are also harmless. I never patronize gold diggers ML who make up easily 90% of all ML.

Even if u go, must be strong enough not to Kenna their KC

LoveOrSex
22-10-2021, 09:50 AM
Just to share my personal experience. Many years back I used to visit a certain pub and got to know this singaporean girl working there as waitress. Of course I was interested to get into her pants and all. We did go out a few times for meals and drinks outside of her work place. So one day she told me because she is renting a room outside and not staying with her parents which i think should be true, asked to loan 1k to pay for overdue room rental and utilities bill. Out of sympathy and of course I thought maybe got chance so I lent to her without hesitation. Next month she try to ask me for another $500. That’s when I realised the red flags and just told her I no money and then after stopped contacting.

A little out of context I know but if singaporean girl also can run your money, what more ML working here whom anytime can RTC and many times we don’t even know where they stay and don’t even have their personal mobile number and wechat. Usually they use a business account from what I know. So yea I believe TS gotta kiss the money goodbye and take it as a lesson learnt.

cesar
22-10-2021, 11:50 AM
I think since now the money is alrdy loaned, then just go straight to the point, ask her out after work go hotel for private massage.

loneyheart
22-10-2021, 05:07 PM
Lend $$$ to good friend , bros or relatives ... b4 promise sure return with a date ... when time go mostly act nothing happen or ghost u
End up lost $$$ n lost a friend
I m sure I m not the only 1 ... story will be repeating
So what think u ? :)

有借有还 上等人
有借无还 是贱人

有借有还 再借不难
有借无还 再见更难

Pls don't la just don't want to lost a friend :)

CumExplorer
22-10-2021, 09:11 PM
I think since now the money is alrdy loaned, then just go straight to the point, ask her out after work go hotel for private massage.

Thiis should be done before giving $$. Now is different story

Of cos no harm in asking ... jus try the luck

HC88
23-10-2021, 12:08 AM
I have hardly heard or come across ML
return money after loan.
Once you gave out loan to a ML
don’t have high hope on getting back.
Their body is their only asset you can
get in return.

MichaelWinn
23-10-2021, 12:14 AM
This type of ML better don’t go.

I prefer to go to sincere, honest ML who do not cut corners.

My usual ML, have never asked for more tips, never tell me sob story, never push for P88 massage. Just honest and hardworking, with pride in her work, good at back cracking massage with free cupping thrown In.

These type of ML are keepers, they may not look the best, but they are also harmless. I never patronize gold diggers ML who make up easily 90% of all ML.

Even if u go, must be strong enough not to Kenna their KC
Good ones mls have but very hard to find....most mls want fast and easy money....rushing service and more tips....i have a friend kena kc big time by viet milf....he maxed out his credit cards and even borrowed from loansharks to support the milf lifestyle...he has lost control and now deep in debt....that why i suggest start switching to other girls and try new ones once the first ml demand more money,free meals and free rides to her home after work....detect the warning signs early

Heartlandlover
23-10-2021, 12:15 AM
return money after loan.
get in return.

Hahaha. I think if ML wana take loan from most bro here, very the diff. Borrow money must get up by Bro 1st. Somemore max loan per up is $150 only. Hahaha. Most Bros here too smart.

MichaelWinn
23-10-2021, 12:21 AM
return money after loan.
get in return.

well said these mls take our loan and will never pay back..lol they will tell you their mother sick father in hospital son need to go university and brother in traffic accident....never ending sob stories

MichaelWinn
23-10-2021, 12:28 AM
Hahaha. I think if ML wana take loan from most bro here, very the diff. Borrow money must get up by Bro 1st. Somemore max loan per up is $150 only. Hahaha. Most Bros here too smart.

In the hey days of orchard towers many mls aim for 10k loan from ang mohs mat salleh...after money in the ml changed mobile number blocked the customer phone number and shifted to new place ...the ang moh went to her old shop and waited for her to appear every day but to no avail...in the end he made a police report....lol..this is a true story

Heartlandlover
23-10-2021, 12:45 AM
In the hey days of orchard towers many mls aim for 10k loan from ang mohs mat salleh...after money in the ml changed mobile number blocked the customer phone number and shifted to new place ...the ang moh went to her old shop and waited for her to appear every day but to no avail...in the end he made a police report....lol..this is a true story

I believe u Bro. They deserve it.
I always say Ang Mo that are working in sg or malaysia are the dumb ones. All the smart one stay in own country and be the cream of the crop there. Earn their own powerful currency and make their name there.

Come asia take myr n sgd. Cannot make it in own country then come here act act. But alot of stupid Asians buy it. Pray to them like God.Can speak good English only. Diu!!!

soonbeng
23-10-2021, 03:32 AM
well said these mls take our loan and will never pay back..lol they will tell you their mother sick father in hospital son need to go university and brother in traffic accident....never ending sob stories

The ML will/might also tell us her father died. Can we give her some money for her mother to tide her over for that emergency? Her lies are so many that she forgot what she told us. Then some time later she'll tell us her father is very sick! Needs money from us.

soonbeng
23-10-2021, 03:42 AM

She'll ask for the normal or even more expensive price to go a H81. No free lunches. Unless we ask her for a session before lending her a small amount of money. I expect she'll try to ask for the money first and smoke us and give us empty promises.

MichaelWinn
23-10-2021, 08:52 AM
She'll ask for the normal or even more expensive price to go a H81. No free lunches. Unless we ask her for a session before lending her a small amount of money. I expect she'll try to ask for the money first and smoke us and give us empty promises.

Well said..many mls at orchard towers like to ask customers to paynow to them first or bank transfer....there are always fools who still fall for these honey traps lol...

CumExplorer
23-10-2021, 02:43 PM
Ts mia lao, any update ?

Heartlandlover
23-10-2021, 08:23 PM
Ts mia lao, any update ?

TS everyday sit outside the shop. Take sign board show Own $ Pay FJ.

Xgenre
23-10-2021, 09:31 PM
Take sign board show Own $ Pay FJ.

Just stand somewhere near her shop. Then start talking into a walkie talkie while staring at anyone walking towards her shop. Wear a red polo t shirt with a white lanyard. Others will think you are a SDA.

If you really want to play it big, wear PPE too. :D

bignehneh
24-10-2021, 01:35 AM
Usually they will say father sick, then mother sick, then both die. After that repeat again. To ML, usually they can give excuse their father and mother die many times. Lol! All these common story.

Usually before give money, fuck every hole u want. If u give without fucking, then difficult. Lol!

candeo_88
24-10-2021, 12:59 PM
No need so difficult laaa bro.....just report anonymously to the authorities...

First week...call HSA = suspected selling of prohibited or prescribed drugs
Second week...call Police = suspected vice activities
Third week...call ICA = suspected working without permit
Fourth week...call BCA = suspected building unsafe and cracks noted inside the premises
Fifth week...SCDF = escape route blocked by massage and facial equipment

And repeat the cycle.....:D:D:D

Just stand somewhere near her shop. Then start talking into a walkie talkie while staring at anyone walking towards her shop. Wear a red polo t shirt with a white lanyard. Others will think you are a SDA.

If you really want to play it big, wear PPE too. :D

shyboiboi
24-10-2021, 01:34 PM

Fourth week...call BCA = suspected building unsafe and cracks noted inside the premises

wa bro, u experience in these ah
Can report to police anonymous a not

Heartlandlover
24-10-2021, 06:12 PM
Usually they will say father sick, then mother sick, then both die. After that repeat again. To ML, usually they can give excuse their father and mother die many times. Lol! All these common story.

Usually before give money, fuck every hole u want. If u give without fucking, then difficult. Lol!

Hahahaha. My old colleague told me this story. Cannot verify true or not.

The ML and husband and baby and family (father, mother and sister). All work together to con his cousin. Video call. Group chat. Like they want him to be part of the family. Even my old colleague also tot its real. Cos the ML introduces her family to the cousin mah.

Story:

Husband act as younger brother with baby. Say his wife threw the baby to him and ran off with other man.

Say father sick. Diagnosis with organs failure. Show medical report. All in chinese also dunno what is it abt. Need money go op else die. Mother need to help brother take care of baby. Brother work to repay debt becos borrow money to get married n buy house. Sister low income worker. Cannot help much. Need money urgently.

Talk abt future. Say get married asap incase father cannot make it. Things like this. Parents also like him. Fly to China. Give money for marriage gift aka proposal fee to parents. Give money for op. Give money to help the so call brother clear debt. The cousin kana hooked thinking he like hero helping the woman he loved.

Come back to sg. Woman keep pushing back wedding. Say father sick. No mood. The woman once again say very stress not enuff money wana leave him cos she wana be prostitute to help family. Man beg woman not to leave him. Still giving her money from borrowed sources. One fine day she flew out of sg uncontacable. Go China find the brother. Saw the "brother" and the ML hold hands with the toddler. They say they dunno him. Wana call police to arrest him for harassing an innocent family. The whole thing drag for close to 2 yrs.

Cousin go siao. Mentally ill. Till today still siao. Sometime he will go NTUC take things n walk out. Everytime kana caught but police cannot do much. The rest of the family suffer.

LurkerLurks
25-10-2021, 01:26 AM
Hahahaha. My old colleague told me this story. Cannot verify true or not.

The ML and husband and baby and family (father, mother and sister). All work together to con his cousin. Video call. Group chat. Like they want him to be part of the family. Even my old colleague also tot its real. Cos the ML introduces her family to the cousin mah.

Story:

Husband act as younger brother with baby. Say his wife threw the baby to him and ran off with other man.

Say father sick. Diagnosis with organs failure. Show medical report. All in chinese also dunno what is it abt. Need money go op else die. Mother need to help brother take care of baby. Brother work to repay debt becos borrow money to get married n buy house. Sister low income worker. Cannot help much. Need money urgently.

Talk abt future. Say get married asap incase father cannot make it. Things like this. Parents also like him. Fly to China. Give money for marriage gift aka proposal fee to parents. Give money for op. Give money to help the so call brother clear debt. The cousin kana hooked thinking he like hero helping the woman he loved.

Come back to sg. Woman keep pushing back wedding. Say father sick. No mood. The woman once again say very stress not enuff money wana leave him cos she wana be prostitute to help family. Man beg woman not to leave him. Still giving her money from borrowed sources. One fine day she flew out of sg uncontacable. Go China find the brother. Saw the "brother" and the ML hold hands with the toddler. They say they dunno him. Wana call police to arrest him for harassing an innocent family. The whole thing drag for close to 2 yrs.

Cousin go siao. Mentally ill. Till today still siao. Sometime he will go NTUC take things n walk out. Everytime kana caught but police cannot do much. The rest of the family suffer.

if its true is rather sad tho. i heard fair share amount of stories similar to this which is quite believable.

candeo_88
25-10-2021, 11:01 AM
One can always report "anonymously" to the authorities through various channels...

What I have said is hypothetical but for sure its a tactic that some people would have used in real life...

:D:cool:

wa bro, u experience in these ah
Can report to police anonymous a not

Piledriver
28-10-2021, 11:50 PM
Where's TS bro?

Wondering if he has finally fucked the shit out of his Viet ML? Or he now has his tail between his legs?

MichaelWinn
29-10-2021, 12:53 AM

Also get 2 friends disguise as debt collectors and keep going to her shop to demand payment...print out some lawyer letter or writ of summons and paste her shop door...comfirm she will close shop and customers will avoid her...

MichaelWinn
29-10-2021, 12:54 AM
One can always report "anonymously" to the authorities through various channels...

What I have said is hypothetical but for sure its a tactic that some people would have used in real life...

:D:cool: you forget one more.call cnb and report her for suspected drug activities..comfirm they will raid and bring her back for urine test...

Heartlandlover
30-10-2021, 10:37 AM
you forget one more.call cnb and report her for suspected drug activities..comfirm they will raid and bring her back for urine test...

Later they trace the call. We kana causing nuisance charge. Lol.

soonbeng
30-10-2021, 03:21 PM
Wasting Police time and effort is an offence as I remember.