PDA

View Full Version : Irresponsible Samsters to Avoid FYI

Curious
22-04-2008, 12:01 PM
Just to warn brothers here of some irresponsible samsters who make life difficult for the FLs. Please respect the FLs and leave them to lead their life peacefully.

Greg90 - 18 year old kid
Number ends with xxxxX089.
Kept calling the FL and asking stupid questions.

Nonickname - 17 year old kid.
Number ends with xxxxx543.
Kept calling FL to ask questions for self entertainment. Ask FL to become his girlfriend even prior to meeting FL.

infinitiumus
22-04-2008, 12:11 PM
Can just ignore them right?

TheGreatOne
22-04-2008, 12:26 PM
this kinda people really... speechless

Curious
22-04-2008, 12:51 PM
To the Unle Kelvin who zap me...

The reason you zap me is because i posted their names. For your information, I posted only their nicks.

Second you said that these samsters are your brothers. I suggest that you relook at your relationship with them. I apologize if I have revealed their identity. Luckily, I posted only their last 3 numbers. Maybe you can teach us how to know their identity by looking at their last 3 numbers.

Third, you said you called the FLs to chit chat too. For me I dont call the FLs to chit chat like you do. Nor will I call them to ask silly questions nor mast while talking to the FLs. I dont share your passion. So sorry.

Forth, you said i should have asked them and talked to them privately. Well, the FLs have asked them not to disturb them already and they still persist. So your method of counselling may not not work. Perhaps now knowing their nicks, appreciate if you can counsel them on behalf of us here. Thanks in advance.

Lastly, I am not their OKT. For your information.

Thanks

NightFlight
22-04-2008, 01:12 PM
To the Uncle Kelvin who zap me...

Lastly, I am their OKT. For your information.

Thanks

Bro curious, maybe you like to show Uncle some respect? can settle the prob in private instead? I don't think pple would like to create trouble, maybe you should understand Uncle also has his reasons. :o

Curious
22-04-2008, 01:38 PM
Bro NightFlight

Thanks for your concern. I have nothing to settle with Uncle Kelvin and bear no grudges against. My posting bears no vulgarities nor offence. Am clearing the air and the reason for this thread.

And I am NOT their OKT.

Once again thanks for your concern.

W1nn3r
22-04-2008, 02:11 PM
Why would a FL tell you about people disturbing her ?? (If you are not their OKT) Nusinace phone calls, Aeroplane appointments are part and parcel of a FL life. She's in it, she should be prepared for it.

If a chicken cross the road, it should be prepared to be knock down by a car. The chicken cannot expect to cross the road smoothly. There are some drivers who will E-brake, but there are some drivers who will run over it.

This is life.

wukong68
22-04-2008, 02:30 PM
Just to warn brothers here of some irresponsible samsters who make life difficult for the FLs. Please respect the FLs and leave them to lead their life peacefully.

Greg90 - 18 year old kid

Kept calling FL to ask questions for self entertainment. Ask FL to become his girlfriend even prior to meeting FL.

Bro.. I've a solution for your FLs to do away with all these lamers.
PM me.. i'll give u a once and for all solution to this :D

Thanks!

duffy
22-04-2008, 02:36 PM
how come both guys so young?

jabwemet
22-04-2008, 11:09 PM
so young and got $$$ to bonk FL and keep them as their gf...

kids nowadays got too much $$$$!!!!

:D
cheers!

7strike
22-04-2008, 11:13 PM
so young and got $$$ to bonk FL and keep them as their gf...

kids nowadays got too much $$$$!!!!

:D
cheers!

haaa, seems like those kids can plan their savings well enough for Self amusement :p

scott999
23-04-2008, 02:30 AM

Wah, 17yo want FL for gf.
Wonder what he wants for a wife next time.

Jokes aside,
i think some of our youths today has evolved into a new breed/species so very different from my/our generation.

goodpartner
23-04-2008, 03:03 AM
I'm will be very amazed at their age if I'm not already mentally prepared from chit-chat with FLs (during the sexxion,not phone calls, mind u ;)) about what kind of customers she's getting in Sillypore...

Gheezzz, mostly kids who are younger then them :eek:
The FLs will then joke & laugh saying that small boy fcuking her (a big sister) :rolleyes:

Agree, it's a different generation altogether.

warbird
23-04-2008, 03:31 AM
Gheezzz, mostly kids who are younger then them :eek:
The FLs will then joke & laugh saying that small boy fcuking her (a big sister) :rolleyes:

Boys younger than 17 bonking FLs? I'm amazed. I better catch up w/ lost time becos I know what I hv missed!

goodpartner
23-04-2008, 03:56 AM
Boys younger than 17 bonking FLs? I'm amazed.

LOL... no, not boys younger than 17, but boys younger than the FL herself. All the FL are at least 18 and above, with majority above 20. So it's common to have a 17yo fcuking a say...23yo jie-jie :rolleyes:

Make sure we monitor our own boy's pocket money and savings at this age ;)

Hmmm... cum to think of it again, given the way FL activities are operated around here, I won't be surprised if there are indeed "younger than 17" kids reading our posts now :rolleyes:

featherbird
23-04-2008, 04:05 AM
The bonkers are getting younger and younger. I came to know this forum at age 24yo..... (my actual age now)

Frankiestine
23-04-2008, 04:40 AM
The bonkers are getting younger and younger. I came to know this forum at age 24yo..... (my actual age now)

hullo monster here lost it at age 16 to chicken at KS...

horseibor
23-04-2008, 06:17 AM
Why would a FL tell you about people disturbing her ?? (If you are not their OKT) Nusinace phone calls, Aeroplane appointments are part and parcel of a FL life. She's in it, she should be prepared for it.

If a chicken cross the road, it should be prepared to be knock down by a car. The chicken cannot expect to cross the road smoothly. There are some drivers who will E-brake, but there are some drivers who will run over it.

This is life.

For purpose of argument your analogy using the example of a car driver and a chicken is not valid Why ? Because the car driver is a human being, not another chicken, male or female. Please dun confuse yourself by tinking tat FLs are “chickens” just bcose FLs are oso called “chickens”. Human being is prepared to kill a chicken anytime. In fact they have to, otherwise, where and how do you get your chicken rice to eat? The same argument is applicable to your judgment that TS is an OKT just becose the FLs confided in him the problems they are having with the two kids.

NightFlight
23-04-2008, 05:03 PM
Any young boiboi samsters here who fuck those FL of older age then themselves like to share experiences? :eek:

birdie8819
23-04-2008, 05:08 PM

Me 2 but that was twenty over years back . :p

Sigh .....young boys nowadays so much $$$

Sutali
23-04-2008, 05:26 PM
Maybe they sell backside to bonk CB :D

Frankiestine
23-04-2008, 06:11 PM

yeah i remember mine cost me $40....back then considered something like CAT150 of GL today...

dirtyhairy
23-04-2008, 06:26 PM

Wah seh Monster Frankee,
16 years old u poon pee aledi
but not so good for Laobaby
...knnn 1st visit to prostie was at ripe old age of 50
...oso then knnn ended up PCC
bcos the FL lady at KL' Bt Bintang says she's sleepy
since 1 hour no cum in her pussy:mad:

goodpartner
23-04-2008, 06:26 PM

Eh bros, ah lidat u two not qualified to "say" the small boys here lor. Because back then, both of u are oni 16 yo! Even younger than them! :eek:;)

If oni SBF is available 20 years ago, older men will be talking about u guys instead. :D

birdie8819
23-04-2008, 06:46 PM
Eh bros, ah lidat u two not qualified to "say" the small boys here lor. Because back then, both of u are oni 16 yo! Even younger than them! :eek:;)

If oni SBF is available 20 years ago, older men will be talking about u guys instead. :D

Kekekeke.....yalor . Pai Seh !!! But hor last time only got pager .....eh ....computer not so common also . :p

Frankiestine
23-04-2008, 07:15 PM
Wah seh Monster Frankee,
16 years old u poon pee aledi
but not so good for Laobaby
...knnn 1st visit to prostie was at ripe old age of 50
...oso then knnn ended up PCC
bcos the FL lady at KL' Bt Bintang says she's sleepy
since 1 hour no cum in her pussy:mad:

hahahaha bro dirty you very the funny
you make poetry looks so easy
as easy as ABC...
but dun worry, you not to old to cheong at 50,
as long as FLs can make you song song on your didi..:D:D

Frankiestine
23-04-2008, 07:16 PM

hehehe older the ginger the hotter it gets, so we teaching them our wisdom of so many cheonging years...:D

faszcom
23-04-2008, 07:49 PM
Any young boiboi samsters here who fuck those FL of older age then themselves like to share experiences? :eek:

:DThat remind me at age of 18, bonk a 30+yrs FL in GL. Last time got a SG FL standing infront of H81 where now got lot of indo FL standing opp. somemore kanna chop carrot, paid $150 for one shot..

NightFlight
23-04-2008, 08:07 PM
:DThat remind me at age of 18, bonk a 30+yrs FL in GL. Last time got a SG FL standing infront of H81 where now got lot of indo FL standing opp. somemore kanna chop carrot, paid $150 for one shot..

then that time, how u feel? shiok? Like Fucking an elder sis lidat? haha .. tell us more le

debaucherygoh
24-04-2008, 12:15 AM
I thought need to be 18 years old to be legal to have sex. The FL will be having sex with minor. :confused:

longwinter
24-04-2008, 01:30 AM
I thought need to be 18 years old to be legal to have sex. The FL will be having sex with minor. :confused:

u tink the FL will care? got $$$ earn, still care so much mehs?

$$$ shoved up in front of u, u tell me u will take anot? ;)

Da Vinci
24-04-2008, 02:02 AM

This is funny! So if get caught, who will be charged?

goodpartner
24-04-2008, 04:34 AM

Now this is something really NEWS to me :eek:

SG FL streetwalking in GL?

Wah bro, mind telling us how long ago was that?

(Careful, may reveal your age since u already said you're 18 then :D)

goodpartner
24-04-2008, 04:37 AM
u tink the FL will care? got $$$ earn, still care so much mehs?

$$$ shoved up in front of u, u tell me u will take anot? ;)

Not only that ah, the FL also got a young prick to suck; maybe the cum also better for her facial... yum yum. Good deal for the jie jie FL.

Ya, I also hope to read some FR from the boiboi here on what's the feeling like. Those boiboi who has grown to be papa now can also recall and share :D

Izit the same feeling as the other thread where some bros are farking Gmilf?

Frankiestine
24-04-2008, 10:00 AM
Not only that ah, the FL also got a young prick to suck; maybe the cum also better for her facial... yum yum. Good deal for the jie jie FL.

yeah if virgin FL may give the xiao di di a ang pow for his "vitality"...

Curious
20-05-2008, 03:57 PM
Added a third irresponsible samster for bros to be aware.

Greg90 - 18 year old kid

Kept calling FL to ask questions for self entertainment. Ask FL to become his girlfriend even prior to meeting FL

Alex (phone name)
Number ends with 97xxx862
Arranged with Yana at a fake address (Tampines) for BJ. Alex said will reimburse cab fare. Yana paid for cab fare from Teck Whye to Tampines. Alex claimed to have left his wallet in the house and asked Yana to perform BJ at staircase first. After BJ, took lift up and asked Yana to wait by the lift lobby while Alex went to collect his wallet. Alex never returned.

Babu_singh
20-05-2008, 04:11 PM

Greg90 - 18 year old kid

Kept calling FL to ask questions for self entertainment. Ask FL to become his girlfriend even prior to meeting FL

Alex (phone name)
Arranged with Yana at a fake address (Tampines) for BJ. Alex said will reimburse cab fare. Yana paid for cab fare from Teck Whye to Tampines. Alex claimed to have left his wallet in the house and asked Yana to perform BJ at staircase first. After BJ, took lift up and asked Yana to wait by the lift lobby while Alex went to collect his wallet. Alex never returned.

You should post out their numbers here & let all bros disturb them day & night & fuck them upside down & inside out.

I think they are just too much. :mad:

Just post their number here.

Smintboy
20-05-2008, 04:23 PM

Greg90 - 18 year old kid

Alex (phone name)

All this people have no shame, FLs are using their body to earn this money...
Its consider hard earn money, dun understand y this ppl goes so low to cheat Fls money...

hang37
20-05-2008, 04:45 PM
you post their number the most they change number..
won't be able to do them any harm or shame...

bigguy1980
20-05-2008, 06:27 PM

Greg90 - 18 year old kid

Alex (phone name)

1st point
Bro, when you give out numbers, just keep in mind not to give to newbies loh.
Only give numbers to pple who have posted FR.
No FR : no contacts..
It may not be 100% foolproof, but it will cut down those kids and number collectors, makes it difficult for them to get FL contact.
>> This is what i practice, just ignore those newbies requests.

2nd point.
Educate the FL girls..
1. Ask them not to waste money on msg/calls with spore guys. Go straight to the point, example "want to fuck, cost $100" short and simple! If the guy keep on msg silly questions etc, just ask them to ignore it.
2. Ask them to collect $$$ first before FJ, if they find the guy suspicious.

As long as the girls follow these 2 pointers, they should be fine.

TS, We cannot control how these irresponbible Singaporen guys behave, but YOU can always educate the FL girls to exercise caution on their end.
* Ignore stupid sms/calls, dont waste time replying to them
* Collect money before FJ

Tom_Jerry
21-05-2008, 12:30 AM

A disgrace to genuine cheongsters here. :(

faszcom
21-05-2008, 12:32 AM
[QUOTE=goodpartner;2723946]

Wah bro, mind telling us how long ago was that?

(Careful, may reveal your age since u already said you're 18 then :D)[/QUOTE}

That FL later show in newspaper that dead due to drug in GL hotel.
humm...as for which year, shall not reveal...:D