PDA

View Full Version : Bros who cheat

firerock1
14-10-2021, 02:04 PM
How you do it without getting caught? Example, how do people using dating apps and get away with it? Haha just curious. Don't get angry if you hate cheating lol

DTCEPL
14-10-2021, 02:08 PM
How you do it without getting caught? Haha just curious. Don't get angry if you hate cheating lol

Regardless how, some day some time u will get caught, take care!

firerock1
14-10-2021, 02:14 PM
Regardless how, some day some time u will get caught, take care!

LOL sounds hard to do haha

unsung80
14-10-2021, 03:01 PM
is better to be single than caught cheating, the feeling for both won't be good, is also not fair for your partner to go through your s**t. Just my few cents.

KingEros
14-10-2021, 03:16 PM
How you do it without getting caught? Haha just curious.
IMHO, it’s not about planning your best on HOW NOT TO GET CAUGHT … just look at the case reported in yesterday’s papers: this DOM squeezed in between a guy & a group of teenaged girls wearing short skirts on the escalators - turned out this guy is a off-duty policeman 🤦🏻🤦🏻🤦🏻, so the DOM sneaking the upskirt shots was caught red-handed

In contrast, if every risk taken is preceded by a WHAT IF approach: ie, you think through thoroughly, covering all possibilities & then go equipped with legit “reasons” why you’re at certain places & doing certain things

Dun get confused with what the majority are doing or advocating here, which is thinking through thoroughly & come up with legit “too much to lose” reasons
But nothing wrong with this bunch too, coz till this day, it’s still only the minority doing extreme stuff like sky-diving & bungee-jumping etc while the majority call them stupid

I bring this up because many will say “兔子不吃窝边草”
But what if “我是狮子,而不是兔子”? … yes, to me & for me, “最危险的地方,往往就是最安全的地方” - so many times, I’ve gotten away with it by a kurt reply: you actually think I’m so stupid or so desperate to do such risky manoeuvre (eat & shit at the same place) meh?

Anyways, just a final disclaimer: if your better half tracked you to the hotel room door & you’re not alone in the room, then all the planning I mentioned also cannot help you lah 😅😅😅

loneyheart
14-10-2021, 03:25 PM
If u have urge get pay svc :)

cavemao
14-10-2021, 03:32 PM
i also always wondered after reading the threads here, how do the bros get away with it all, but after privately talking to quite a few, i realised...... chey they're single lah, no wonder can play so big...... so TS don't be gullible and think all these wonderful stories written by bros here are 100% true or that they are married and somehow getting away with it.....

i have whatsapp gc, 7 of us guys in there, now 5 divorced liao, left me and another guy standing nia..... so from their sexperience all i can tell you is 出来混,迟早要还

the reason is very simple, your heart might be pounding the first few times you do it, but subsequently you will think you'll keep getting away with it and you get bolder and take more risks, and that is the first step to getting caught. its human nature, you can't stop it, you might think, i won't lah, i'll forever be careful...... it just take one small slip, forgot to clear message one time, accidentally send the message to wife, or even one innocent looking picture and the whole thing will unravel!

i must admit, even myself quite recently due to some issues with wife, decided, fuck it since i go out eat or don't go out eat you also assume i'm eating, then i should just eat lah..... but luckily i have some bros who knock sense into me and i decided to stop.....

BabyBR
14-10-2021, 05:04 PM
I have friends who have a stockpile of pics of them at their friends house so they can send their SO when suspicion arises haha

firerock1
14-10-2021, 06:12 PM
IMHO, it’s not about planning your best on HOW NOT TO GET CAUGHT … just look at the case reported in yesterday’s papers: this DOM squeezed in between a guy & a group of teenaged girls wearing short skirts on the escalators - turned out this guy is a off-duty policeman 🤦🏻🤦🏻🤦🏻, so the DOM sneaking the upskirt shots was caught red-handed

In contrast, if every risk taken is preceded by a WHAT IF approach: ie, you think through thoroughly, covering all possibilities & then go equipped with legit “reasons” why you’re at certain places & doing certain things

Dun get confused with what the majority are doing or advocating here, which is thinking through thoroughly & come up with legit “too much to lose” reasons
But nothing wrong with this bunch too, coz till this day, it’s still only the minority doing extreme stuff like sky-diving & bungee-jumping etc while the majority call them stupid

I bring this up because many will say “兔子不吃窝边草”
But what if “我是狮子,而不是兔子”? … yes, to me & for me, “最危险的地方,往往就是最安全的地方” - so many times, I’ve gotten away with it by a kurt reply: you actually think I’m so stupid or so desperate to do such risky manoeuvre (eat & shit at the same place) meh?

Anyways, just a final disclaimer: if your better half tracked you to the hotel room door & you’re not alone in the room, then all the planning I mentioned also cannot help you lah 😅😅😅

Haha nice sharing bro. Ultimately, if you want to play the game, there is still a probability that one can get caught in a tricky situation. Thus, the ability to explain becomes impossible once a girl and you is in the same room. Thanks Thanks.

firerock1
14-10-2021, 06:12 PM

Haha whatever about normal FWB?

wantedbryan
14-10-2021, 09:41 PM

agree with this. easier to explain where few hundred dollar goes then kana caught by her/ her friend/ k-po auntie. divorce in sg is more expensive then calling chicken

ulysses84
14-10-2021, 10:07 PM
never hear before "人在做,天在看,万事有因果。”

What comes around, goes around, karma will hit you before even you know it. 😁

15-10-2021, 01:29 AM
If just fuck outside and never talk relationship oke, then ok..if outside is mistress who you have feeling, then good luck bro..women are sensitive..she will found out in just a few weeks..just play play outside can liao..

Joverick
15-10-2021, 02:27 AM
If you got very high attention to details and always remember to cover tracks then won't get caught. However, as we all know, first time cover swee swee then confident liao. Then subsequent times since never get caught, effort to cover up also slowly decline. That's when your wife will catch on liao.

Werdna70
15-10-2021, 06:58 AM
My humble contribution.
Woman somehow have this 6th sense of knowing whether men are cheating behind their back. Maybe by men littlest action or dressing or even WhatsApp habit.
The difference between is smart woman tends to open one eye & close one eye, if it’s not too obvious & also that they are still being respected as the legitimate one.
The advice is always 不把嘛烦带回家(don’t bring trouble home), play hard & cap on..

Neoguri
15-10-2021, 08:58 AM
How you do it without getting caught? Haha just curious. Don't get angry if you hate cheating lol

上的山多,终遇虎。:)

cavemao
15-10-2021, 10:12 AM
If you got very high attention to details and always remember to cover tracks then won't get caught. However, as we all know, first time cover swee swee then confident liao. Then subsequent times since never get caught, effort to cover up also slowly decline. That's when your wife will catch on liao.

yup and thats how all my friends got caught, just one small slip... one of them just forgot to clear messages one time, that same night his wife woke up at 3am to go pee come back room and just out of the norm decided to check his phone, and whole thing unravelled

another guy wife notice he seemed to be on phone more often (he's always on phone playing phone games or on work gc) and got suspicious, decided to put a spare phone secretly in the car and activate find my phone, ended up at the small 3 area but couldn't catch them red handed cos the phone only shows a general location, there was a cluster of blocks, friend went home, luggage all packed for him liao.....

don't think your wives dunno you're out there playing, mostly just close 1 eye as long as you agar agar also.... but you play too big they will sexpose you in the most humiliating way they can think of

ulysses84
15-10-2021, 11:00 AM
It is not a matter of "If" but "When" your tryst get expose only.

"出来偷吃,总有一天要还“

We34g
15-10-2021, 01:15 PM

Is this easier for wife to forgive?

BankOfEngland
15-10-2021, 04:49 PM
It is not a matter of "If" but "When" your tryst get expose only.

"出来偷吃,总有一天要还“

Very well said

newbie22
16-10-2021, 02:08 AM
As someone who had been down this road, I can tell you, 我们玩不起的. When shit happens, you will realise one thing, this mistress that you have, you only love her for her pussy. But the one that you go home to, not only you love her for who she is, but she loves you for who you are.

There are many reasons why people cheat. And the reasons they cheat is usually because the one whom they cheat with presents all the traits that the one at home doesnt. There are tons of articles written by many credible people on why people cheat. You can find them easily.

But at the end of the day, its not worth sacrificing your whole family for someone who can satisfy your kukujiao. Cos that person one day change and become whatever your wife has become. What then? Cheat, divorce and restart?

So if you ask me, just fuck and forget. Meaning, just pay money, fuck and forget. Dont have a mistress. Its not worth it...

Leisuresuit
16-10-2021, 02:17 AM
Btw paid svc is much cheaper too most of the time.

privaterafe86
16-10-2021, 02:19 AM
But the one that you go home to, not only you love her for who she is, but she loves you for who you are.

Do you think, as a general rule la, having a marriage or couple counselor on standby will be a good idea? Then there can talk about the sex life, work-life, how to balance with kids, how to keep dating your wife/husband, everything la

Or is this just too ideal liao? Maybe too expensive?

16-10-2021, 03:15 AM
Guys often assume wife will give chance if she found out about his deed..imagine what you would do if she go fuck another guy..most wife are smart to close one eye if you don't bring shit home..so don't bring shit home..

Putin
16-10-2021, 03:27 AM

Indeed :) :)

firerock1
16-10-2021, 09:47 AM

Haha of course but I am curious how ppl find fwb through dating apps while still attached without getting caught lol

phantomboyz
16-10-2021, 11:24 AM
whenever i feel want to, i would just inform my wife beforehand. Most of the time she will give permission. Coz she is able understand that human do have craving.While live is short, there are too many beautiful things in this world for you to enjoy. But with condition of coz - only can have a cheat meal once a week, even so should not more than 2000 calories.

afterburn
16-10-2021, 11:32 AM

That's right. Less problem and you don't even have to change anything about yourself. Unlike for some people with 小三, they start to have to dress up nicely, groomed, etc. to the preference of the other woman, the wife surely notice these subtle changes.

Then again, even with paid svc, got to be careful about covering tracks, no matter how subtle, women are sensitive and can pick it up. Receipts of purchases at odd locations, sweet wrapper (those cheapo sweets that are provided at spa joints) carelessly left here and there will be the downfall :D

candeo_88
16-10-2021, 06:55 PM
In the first place, how much reliance you can place on whatever any bro's posted in any forum? Is there anyway to verify whatever said and posted is 100% true or close to truth? There are true stories, there are fantasies and there are totally opposite of what happened.

There are no way to differentiate between the 3 scenarios and best is to read, listen and make own research to proceed further...

For all we know:
1) Someone said has 8 inch dick may only be 4 inch only,
2) Someone said has bonked many many different gals from different countries may actually have not kissed a girl before,
3) Someone said has never been caught may actually the opposite has happened...

:D:cool:

JapanKorea2002
17-10-2021, 03:19 PM
Is this easier for wife to forgive?

As easy as getting CPF money back from government :D

We34g
17-10-2021, 11:06 PM
As easy as getting CPF money back from government :D

Lol means you bros are prepared for the wrath from wife if ever one day kena found out?

beastimus
17-10-2021, 11:26 PM
Hi bros, what about situations where you are close friends with a girl. She's much younger than your wife and she showers you with a lot of attention, you have many common interests and basically can click well..you message each other often... You never think much about it but now the feelings creep up on you and you are conscious that there are mutual feelings involved. Does this constitute as "cheating"? Would you back off and try to maintain a distance?

For women, i believe even though nothing physical has happened they will consider this as emotionally cheating already.

graniph
18-10-2021, 12:42 AM
Hi bros, what about situations where you are close friends with a girl. She's much younger than your wife and she showers you with a lot of attention, you have many common interests and basically can click well..you message each other often... You never think much about it but now the feelings creep up on you and you are conscious that there are mutual feelings involved. Does this constitute as "cheating"? Would you back off and try to maintain a distance?

For women, i believe even though nothing physical has happened they will consider this as emotionally cheating already.

not unless you cave in to the temptations.
once you start to shower care back on her while wanting some affirmations back on her and start to "work" on you and your friend's relationship then that will constitute to cheating.

although some may constitute cheating as physical intimacy.

you can still care for her but just as a friend and not wanting her to reciprocate those feelings then i feel that is not cheating

18-10-2021, 01:39 AM

Depends on what you want. If you don't want to get involved, then just slowly back off..that girl will notice it and understand without saying..if you want something out with that girl, then based on my own experience, don't declare your affection, don't make it official, just go with the situation, because the moment you make it official, that girl might feel stressed and eventually leave because she doesn't want to be the third party. Just go with the flow. Whether hug, kiss, petting or sex, just don't make it official..

candeo_88
19-10-2021, 12:32 PM
What counts as cheating?

According to divorce lawyers...any alienation of affection without the partner’s consent and spending money without the partner’s consent.

So, if you are spending emotional time with someone, particularly at the expense of quality time with your partner and your partner is upset about it, then you’re probably cheating.

Do you fall into this category? :D:cool:

huareyou
19-10-2021, 02:23 PM
the married men that haven't gotten caught are unlikely to say how they are getting away with it. it's a trade secret - all it takes is for some small hint for everything to unravel. it may be a case of just telling one guy, but all it takes for a watertight plan / routine to go to shit is for one guy to get caught, and suddenly everyone else who is operating on a similar plan / principle is at greater risk of getting caught when the scorned spouse puts out on social media how she caught her husband.

no matter how we are cheating, we are just one piece of indirect information from getting caught. it is a fucking delicate operation. is it worth it? your mile may vary.

candeo_88
19-10-2021, 03:44 PM
There are certain things that we will bring to our graves and such things/events/experiences for me, are one of them...

Not even my closest bro's know my "personal life" tho we do share and chat about massages, locations, prices, gf's, mistresses, small three's, etc...It's an official neither confirm nor deny policy...

Some conquests/experiences are sooo amazing/unbelievable and you are sooo yearning to tell the whole world about it :cool::cool:

But if you choose to share and divulge your personal conquests, always remember...Loose Lips Sink Ships...

blacknight6
19-10-2021, 04:40 PM
always remember...Loose Lips Sink Ships...

Totally agreed with you. Up you.

:D:cool:[/QUOTE]

candeo_88
19-10-2021, 05:35 PM
Thanks bro, favour returned...:)

always remember...Loose Lips Sink Ships...

Totally agreed with you. Up you.

:D:cool:[/QUOTE]

cavemao
19-10-2021, 07:36 PM
Loose Lips Sink Ships...

yup exactly that, my friend where i disclose above the wife decided to check his phone at 3am, reason he got caught? he couldn't help it and posted a FR of his latest FL conquest with us in the gc, and 99% of the time he will clear chat even though most of the time we're just talking cock, but that night, just that 1% of the time he didn't clear chat and wife saw the FR lol..... and best part of the FR is the phrase "soo good it was better than my wife" and now he's staying back with his parents who no longer have a room for him so he's sleepingon the living room floor :D

so if you really want to play big just remember carry all your glorious moments inside your heart, don't type anything in your gc, don't say anything during your drinking sessions

the other guy, even worse, wife found a video of him having threesome :p that one jump into yellow river also cannot wash clean

and most jibye part? these two fuckers told the wives i'm the one who influence them just so they can have a target to blame (when actually it was the other way round) :(:o

Cookiee
19-10-2021, 08:25 PM
As someone who had been down this road, I can tell you, 我们玩不起的. When shit happens, you will realise one thing, this mistress that you have, you only love her for her pussy. But the one that you go home to, not only you love her for who she is, but she loves you for who you are.

There are many reasons why people cheat. And the reasons they cheat is usually because the one whom they cheat with presents all the traits that the one at home doesnt. There are tons of articles written by many credible people on why people cheat. You can find them easily.

But at the end of the day, its not worth sacrificing your whole family for someone who can satisfy your kukujiao. Cos that person one day change and become whatever your wife has become. What then? Cheat, divorce and restart?

So if you ask me, just fuck and forget. Meaning, just pay money, fuck and forget. Dont have a mistress. Its not worth it...
I totally agree with this bro here.

candeo_88
20-10-2021, 01:17 PM
The feeling of conquering someone of position/fame/wealth is sometimes hard to be kept inside. The desire to share/boast/let go is always there...

As I said, some of my glorious exploits will just have to go with me 6 feet under...no one will and can know....not even to a total stranger....

yup exactly that,
so if you really want to play big just remember carry all your glorious moments inside your heart, don't type anything in your gc, don't say anything during your drinking sessions

the other guy, even worse, wife found a video of him having threesome :p that one jump into yellow river also cannot wash clean

and most jibye part? these two fuckers told the wives i'm the one who influence them just so they can have a target to blame (when actually it was the other way round) :(:o

larue
20-10-2021, 08:30 PM
The men who haven’t been caught are the ones who still love their wives.

Leisuresuit
22-10-2021, 04:51 PM
Secured folder in phone. Locked w password. Second sim (the second signal bar is telling if wife is tech savvy. If you have a second sim, you can have a set of apps associated with the number of the secobd sim. If you want to be absolutely secure, delete the app after each time you use, and reinstall each time you want to check msg.

The problem is. After a while you will get slack...and complacent...

candeo_88
22-10-2021, 05:26 PM
Your main phone should be clear of all cheong activities...use a phone for cheong...worst case is you waste a couple of hundred dollars after throwing away your cheong phone....contacts lost can be reconnected somehow...it is still much much cheaper than throwing half of your assets thru divorce...

And these days, most ladies are tech savvy, either thru own research or thru a bunch of busybody good sisterly friends...

You are still farked when she asks you to tap open each app that is uncommon...open die...do not open, you also die....so in the end, still farked...

Secured folder in phone. Locked w password. Second sim (the second signal bar is telling if wife is tech savvy. If you have a second sim, you can have a set of apps associated with the number of the secobd sim. If you want to be absolutely secure, delete the app after each time you use, and reinstall each time you want to check msg.

The problem is. After a while you will get slack...and complacent...

Specialboy
23-10-2021, 12:54 PM
SG is so small, one fine day you will surely get seen by wife's or your friends, colleagues, relatives, if you are out with your cheat partner.
Above is 100% sure to happen.

entering
23-10-2021, 04:07 PM
My humble contribution.
Woman somehow have this 6th sense of knowing whether men are cheating behind their back. Maybe by men littlest action or dressing or even WhatsApp habit.
The difference between is smart woman tends to open one eye & close one eye, if it’s not too obvious & also that they are still being respected as the legitimate one.

Totally agree. I think my wife knows. She just quiet as long as I don't do anything to jeopardise the kids future and I pay the bills.

Want to eat outside, you need to be extra careful. Even when I fuck 2 or 3 girls in a day. After 1 leave, SOP, check the whole house including toilet for female hair. All the clothes, towels, all throw into washing machine, open all window. Condom don't any how throw.

When I was in Cambodia the lady in the laundry shop just in front of Condo entrance also became my FB. She was friends with the Condo guards. So, also must give the guards something so they don't say anything.

Need a detailed check list and SOP

Xgenre
23-10-2021, 04:53 PM
Do anything you want but don't get caught. If caught prepare to pay the price. Sad but true. You can do all the planning but the worst thing is the 小三/mistress is the one who contacts the wife/gf with a call and evidence (photos/videos) to expose you.

Why will a 小三/mistress do that? So that your wife/gf will be so angry they leave you. Then the 小三/ mistress can be the official wife/gf.

There is an easy method for wives to track your present location. So having preset photos as someone here suggests will not work. Not sure if I should write out the method to track a person's present location though. Will I be helping or harming the guys here?

afterburn
24-10-2021, 12:10 AM

There is an easy method for wives to track your present location. So having preset photos as someone here suggests will not work. Not sure if I should write out the method to track a person's present location though. Will I be helping or harming the guys here?

Turn off Location services / GPS for your phone.

Turn off geo-tagging of photos (will be disabled without location services anyway)

Photos have metadata - all those hidden info you can see when click on Details of the photo. Date/time photo originally taken can be seen unless you capture as new image and save it again.

Driftwood
24-10-2021, 12:46 PM
Do anything you want but don't get caught. If caught prepare to pay the price. Sad but true. You can do all the planning but the worst thing is the 小三/mistress is the one who contacts the wife/gf with a call and evidence (photos/videos) to expose you.

Why will a 小三/mistress do that? So that your wife/gf will be so angry they leave you. Then the 小三/ mistress can be the official wife/gf.

Just a thought.

What if the 小三 or FB is also married? Will the risk be lesser or greater for the bro who cheats?

If 小三/mistress is single, I can imagine but if the other party is attach/married. Safer to go ahead?

candeo_88
24-10-2021, 01:22 PM
Can anyone be sure anyone else be sane everytime and all the time?

Simple example is why some folks record themselves vaping and then share and post the videos to friends or social platforms? Dont they already know by now that possession and use of vapes is banned in Sinkieland? So, purpose for kicks, fun, or just plain brainless?

No one can be sure how a woman thinks or acts even within the next minute...

So in the end, enjoy while it lasts and don't hesitate to pull the parachute cord when needed...:D:cool:

Just a thought.

What if the 小三 or FB is also married? Will the risk be lesser or greater for the bro who cheats?

If 小三/mistress is single, I can imagine but if the other party is attach/married. Safer to go ahead?

AUDIFANSG
25-10-2021, 01:16 PM
are we talking abt the occasional 'eat outside with paid svcs' or having a mistress or a fullblown gf on the side? eating outside also have some sorta risk attached to it no matter how small....like phone number of spa, massage girl etc. sometimes business slow for them so they send out advertisement to their client list etc....

We34g
27-10-2021, 12:22 AM
If my husband cheated, do I even it out by cheating?

dongdongchiang
27-10-2021, 01:05 AM

Depends if you're doing it out of itch. If answer is no, there are 1001 ways to get back to him. But then again, what for.

We34g
27-10-2021, 01:21 AM
Depends if you're doing it out of itch. If answer is no, there are 1001 ways to get back to him. But then again, what for.

For obvious reasons, I can't cum when we have sex after getting to know that he cheated throughout our 10 year relationship and marriage. So is there an itch? Yes. My sex drive is not dead.

To get back? I'm not sure. I feel very unfair for myself of cos

dongdongchiang
27-10-2021, 01:25 AM
For obvious reasons, I can't cum when we have sex after getting to know that he cheated throughout our 10 year relationship and marriage. So is there an itch? Yes. My sex drive is not dead.

How was your communication with him like for the entire 10 years? What is he like?

Piledriver
27-10-2021, 10:54 AM

This is called revenge sex. I guess that will depend on your risk threshold. How far are you willing to go?

I do have some ex-colleagues who got even with their cheating hubbies by fucking other men. And they actually enjoyed the thrilling experience while doing it. Somehow there's this little slut in them that tells them to just let themselves go and fuck it.

Some women will just suck it up and suffer in silence. Some will just go ahead and fuck it. If you belong to the latter, then bear in mind the consequences that will follow in the aftermath of your revenge sex fantasy ride.

cutecuteboy
27-10-2021, 11:14 AM

Of cos you can. I’m sure many will assist you too :)

DJPY
27-10-2021, 01:13 PM
So far I had never cheated with a still married women, not so much a morality issue, but in tiny Singapore, cover one set of tracks already challenging, imagine covering 2 tracks, double the chance of getting caught. With social media, the other party get caught is the same as you get caught, everyone knows. Not sure why but in my circle of friends I know, usually the wives the ones caught cheating.

candeo_88
27-10-2021, 02:32 PM
That's why I do not have any social media presence...no one to tag and none to tag me...

Furthermmore, Google Location Tracking and History will track your location automatically unless you clear history regularly and turn off this function...

As some bro's has pointed out, once complacency sets in, chances of mistakes happening occurs...Don't think your so called Wednesday night cycling and supper with the boys is an auto excuse to go out :D:cool:

So far I had never cheated with a still married women, not so much a morality issue, but in tiny Singapore, cover one set of tracks already challenging, imagine covering 2 tracks, double the chance of getting caught. With social media, the other party get caught is the same as you get caught, everyone knows. Not sure why but in my circle of friends I know, usually the wives the ones caught cheating.

dongdongchiang
27-10-2021, 02:42 PM
That's why I do not have any social media presence...no one to tag and none to tag me...

Furthermmore, Google Location Tracking and History will track your location automatically unless you clear history regularly and turn off this function...

As some bro's has pointed out, once complacency sets in, chances of mistakes happening occurs...Don't think your so called Wednesday night cycling and supper with the boys is an auto excuse to go out :D:cool:

If you get an IT savvy wife, that's it. Lol

DJPY
27-10-2021, 04:45 PM

I do not have social media too…just dun want to be in someone’s video being naked with their wives, and the video circulating on social media or some WhatsApp chat. Not a nice situation to be in. I dun get emotionally involve, only do it once a week, sometimes weekday afternoon, some weekends, either Saturday or Sunday, try not to get routine. Always in a hotel with private parking, never in public..never at each other’s home, even if it’s available.

Xgenre
27-10-2021, 05:10 PM
Turn off Location services / GPS for your phone..

That is useless. She can ask you to send a location pin in your whatsapp. There is an option to track your live location too. Parents can use this method to track where your child is at every moment in time.

What if the 小三 or FB is also married? Will the risk be lesser or greater for the bro who cheats? Safer to go ahead?

Not really safer to go ahead. Most of us guys are just concerned about getting into her vagina and how to start a regular arrangement. We didn't think of the exit plan before we start. Will the regular arrangement be forever or will it end at some point in time? If you forsee it ending after some time, how will it end and if it is within your control? Many guys just choose to 'ghost' the girl. Not a nice mature way to end.

So is there an itch? Yes. My sex drive is not dead. To get back? I'm not sure. I feel very unfair for myself of cos

Stay calm. Any kids involved and how old are they? I have a soft spot for children. Whatever issues we adults have, let's try to cushion the children away from as much damage as possible. Otherwise it may affect them mentally and emotionally. Then whenever the issue you are facing now may last another generation (your children's generation). For example, your husband cheats and your marriage turns into an angry shouting match at home. Some kids just think that a normal marriage is like that, full of anger and shouting. Whoever shout the loudest win or whoever pays most of the bill wins...

I will also analyse things this way. Is it as an issue of the body or an issue of the mind. When he cheats on you, where does the hurt lie? In your body (any body parts hurting) or does the hurt lie in your mind (the more you think, the angrier you get)?

If you have unfulfilled sexual needs, is an issue of the body or the mind? I suspect it's a mental block that is preventing you from relaxing enough into an orgasm. If it's a physical issue (as in he doesn't last long enough or isn't skilful enough), then you will obviously seek a physical solution (vibrator or another guy).

Your hesitancy towards revenge sex and how you feel unfair to yourself. Is this unhappiness/uncertainty an issue of the body or mind? I feel it's an issue of the mind again. You felt 'bullied' and disrespected. Some ladies feel if you don't want me, then there are other men outside who will want me. There is not much point seeking a sense of self-worth from horny guys who just want to use you to ejaculate sperm.

If the bulk are issues of the mind (心病), how does seeking a physical solution (another man) solve the underlying issues? It may worsen things as a new guy or guys can add new problems.

Calm down first. Think carefully. Got kids involved? If yes, everything is different.

candeo_88
27-10-2021, 07:56 PM
Wife may not be savvy but got IT savvy KPJ friends....:D:cool:

If you get an IT savvy wife, that's it. Lol

candeo_88
27-10-2021, 08:02 PM
Yes, randomize each encounter...dont' make it a routine...randomize location, days, timing, even carpark pls dont' go to the same "fav" spot hor...

Home is never never never an option unless perhaps either one stays alone in a corner unit which is also accessible by staircase...without passing through all the KPJ neighbours...:D:cool:

Then again, dont' come and kpkb when eveyone reads this and decides to book MBS or Hotel Michael and still bump into familiar faces because all siam the common and or cheap places :D:D:D

I do not have social media too…just dun want to be in someone’s video being naked with their wives, and the video circulating on social media or some WhatsApp chat. Not a nice situation to be in. I dun get emotionally involve, only do it once a week, sometimes weekday afternoon, some weekends, either Saturday or Sunday, try not to get routine. Always in a hotel with private parking, never in public..never at each other’s home, even if it’s available.

dongdongchiang
27-10-2021, 08:12 PM
Wife may not be savvy but got IT savvy KPJ friends....:D:cool:

That's why need to CSI her friends lol

candeo_88
27-10-2021, 08:38 PM
I think in any breakup, percentage of contribution is:
Men = 40%
KPJ female friends = 40%
Woman = 20%

Thinking aloud again...:D:cool:

That's why need to CSI her friends lol

afterburn
27-10-2021, 10:34 PM
That is useless. She can ask you to send a location pin in your whatsapp. There is an option to track your live location too. Parents can use this method to track where your child is at every moment in time.

Wahhh ... this is too much already. It's like being told to wear a tracking device. Surely that is unacceptable even for a married guy. Unless that someone got caught cheating before then too bad, have to wear that tracking device :D

lwavyen
28-10-2021, 03:03 AM
Maybe talking to your wife about it would help. It's still better cheating and getting caught afterwards not sure in what circumstances it would be agreeable but perhaps she's open to try out more things and you never know

Neoguri
28-10-2021, 01:02 PM
Initially, I thought this is a very lame thread.
But the comments are really interesting! - Thanks to all! :D

dongdongchiang
28-10-2021, 01:22 PM
I've got a friend whose wife will check his cum volume and see if he's outside cheating lol.

candeo_88
29-10-2021, 11:01 AM
What's there to talk about?

It's not like trying to decide the wall colour of the baby room or the country for the next vacation...

So you are ok to talk about infidelity when you catch your other half blowing off another kkj? And that also gives you the excuse and reason to eat another abalone?

:confused::confused::confused:

Maybe talking to your wife about it would help. It's still better cheating and getting caught afterwards not sure in what circumstances it would be agreeable but perhaps she's open to try out more things and you never know

lustyz
31-10-2021, 05:00 AM
Looking at this thread, most of the time men cheat is because of lack of sexual excitement or freshness or women losing libido. Transactional sex is the easiest way to avoid issues as this is purely business or needs based kind of transaction.

Best thing to do is to tackle the problem before it gets unsolvable, such as wife no longer wants sex, but you need it, basically you have to talk about it and really weigh the price vs sex risk reward. If the wife has totally lost libido (highly likely during menopause period, it will come back again) but if the wife permanently stops it, then this is a real problem meaning the wife no longer wants to fulfil needs and have no need for sex.

As much as we can say men have to be understanding and really love the wife, sadly men are physical and needs sex as much as the penis is able, I recall a thread on porn addiction which means masturbation which can be a good outlet but not healthy in the long run.

However, if a solution can't be met then something has to compromise, either the men masturbate and rely on porn or find another arrangement (beware of clingy ones when the girl is sweet and really have gf feel).

There is no right in cheating as in the definition itself but negotiate and talk it out, I believe women are not unreasonable and sex is not something they will block unless it's health related. I always trust ladies want to go all the way for their man when their man is worth it.

kt88_2
31-10-2021, 12:08 PM
I've got a friend whose wife will check his cum volume and see if he's outside cheating lol.

That's a good way to check,sure accurate ,cos those frequent sex will hv less sperms, esp on that day have a few rounds already,everyday a few shot ,the cum will get lesser as need time to build up,esp those with frequent shot ,sperms will be less also ,cause unload into other girls passes,lol

Neoguri
31-10-2021, 12:32 PM

I heard about this from a friend too - that his wife checks his cum volume.

Werdna70
31-10-2021, 01:48 PM
Not too sure how true this is, a ML that I get the traditional juagen (those with no release) from, told me that the balls-sag will be extremely lao-lao (droopy & won’t retract easily) after day of heavy sex & the veins inside will be more tender.
This was incidentally correct that I visited her the day after an outing with my Fwb.
If this is true, OC would not even need to see cum level or performance in bed, will be able to sense if bros have cheated 😅😅😅

Xgenre
31-10-2021, 04:52 PM
If this is true, OC would not even need to see cum level or performance in bed, will be able to sense if bros have cheated 😅😅😅

The ML can notice the difference because she is a JG expert who has seen many testicles.

If your wife can notice the difference, how many testicles has she seen to have the same level of experience? I think that is more worrying. :D Plus we can always say underwear too tight or loose.. that may be why size is different today. Ladies won't know if it is a valid reason or not also...

Werdna70
31-10-2021, 07:05 PM
Hahaha, Bro Xgenre, u r correct.
Maybe the self consciousness is acting up.
Still learning the game from senior Bros.

candeo_88
31-10-2021, 07:18 PM
No need to see sperm quantity lah...now got this => https://www.spyguy.com/products/checkmate-semen-detection-kit

You happily go sleep and she happily go test your underwear....and you pray hard your kkj is still intact when you wake up the next morning...:D:cool:

The ML can notice the difference because she is a JG expert who has seen many testicles.

If your wife can notice the difference, how many testicles has she seen to have the same level of experience? I think that is more worrying. :D Plus we can always say underwear too tight or loose.. that may be why size is different today. Ladies won't know if it is a valid reason or not also...

BushTracker
01-11-2021, 04:35 PM
No need to see sperm quantity lah...now got this => https://www.spyguy.com/products/checkmate-semen-detection-kit

You happily go sleep and she happily go test your underwear....and you pray hard your kkj is still intact when you wake up the next morning...:D:cool:

CSI use this to check for bodily fluid https://shopee.sg/%E2%9C%BFmayitr%E2%9C%BF100-LED-UV-UltraViolet-Blacklight-Flashlight-Lamp-Torch-Inspection-Light-Outdoor-i.96681429.2305635865?gclid=CjwKCAjwoP6LBhBlEiwAvC cthPvrrhBIiNHX4Iac2Lu8Zymfg4A71cXxHifXukYLLqLoBQM9 GPqFQRoC__YQAvD_BwE

candeo_88
01-11-2021, 05:24 PM
And suddenly you can hear a pin drop... :D:cool:

CSI use this to check for bodily fluid https://shopee.sg/%E2%9C%BFmayitr%E2%9C%BF100-LED-UV-UltraViolet-Blacklight-Flashlight-Lamp-Torch-Inspection-Light-Outdoor-i.96681429.2305635865?gclid=CjwKCAjwoP6LBhBlEiwAvC cthPvrrhBIiNHX4Iac2Lu8Zymfg4A71cXxHifXukYLLqLoBQM9 GPqFQRoC__YQAvD_BwE

SammyLee88
01-11-2021, 08:58 PM
i always use sugarbook and until now so far all genuine people

SammyLee88
01-11-2021, 09:00 PM
Not too sure how true this is, a ML that I get the traditional juagen (those with no release) from, told me that the balls-sag will be extremely lao-lao (droopy & won’t retract easily) after day of heavy sex & the veins inside will be more tender.
This was incidentally correct that I visited her the day after an outing with my Fwb.

OC not yet go to, just on SB, heavy sex once a while is ok

SammyLee88
01-11-2021, 09:00 PM

if you want to revenge, you do it la

SammyLee88
01-11-2021, 09:01 PM
How was your communication with him like for the entire 10 years? What is he like?

must have some cheating for this 10 years

SammyLee88
01-11-2021, 09:02 PM
My humble contribution.

need to secretly play, hide from your other half

Datingafter35
01-11-2021, 09:03 PM
i also always wondered after reading the threads here, how do the bros get away with it all, but after privately talking to quite a few, i realised...... chey they're single lah, no wonder can play so big...... so TS don't be gullible and think all these wonderful stories written by bros here are 100% true or that they are married and somehow getting away with it.....

i have whatsapp gc, 7 of us guys in there, now 5 divorced liao, left me and another guy standing nia..... so from their sexperience all i can tell you is 出来混,迟早要还

the reason is very simple, your heart might be pounding the first few times you do it, but subsequently you will think you'll keep getting away with it and you get bolder and take more risks, and that is the first step to getting caught. its human nature, you can't stop it, you might think, i won't lah, i'll forever be careful...... it just take one small slip, forgot to clear message one time, accidentally send the message to wife, or even one innocent looking picture and the whole thing will unravel!

i must admit, even myself quite recently due to some issues with wife, decided, fuck it since i go out eat or don't go out eat you also assume i'm eating, then i should just eat lah..... but luckily i have some bros who knock sense into me and i decided to stop.....

I'm struggling to get one to bang and yet you struggle to bang both inside and outside. Unless inside don't want to get bang.

Sigh. Some men have all the luck

Datingafter35
01-11-2021, 09:06 PM
i always use sugarbook and until now so far all genuine people

How much you've invested?

firerock1
04-11-2021, 11:47 AM

Wow I never knew there is such a solution to check fo sperm count :eek:

georgie1994
11-11-2021, 09:27 PM
as in sugarbook, i want i play, i do not want, i would quit and would not think of cheat the girl too

georgie1994
11-11-2021, 09:28 PM
I'm struggling to get one to bang and yet you struggle to bang both inside and outside. Unless inside don't want to get bang.

Sigh. Some men have all the luck

it does has some connection on the skill that you used

georgie1994
11-11-2021, 09:29 PM

you are here, and is a type of social media too, but cannot see people face

georgie1994
11-11-2021, 09:30 PM

yes need to try first.
got try, got chance
no try, no chance

georgie1994
11-11-2021, 09:31 PM
I have friends who have a stockpile of pics of them at their friends house so they can send their SO when suspicion arises haha

looks amazing and unbelievable, still have this tactic

limking
09-12-2021, 02:27 PM

That's not a problem . Drink whey supplements daily . Guarantee to replenish your proteins/sperms after a couple of hours .

candeo_88
09-12-2021, 05:51 PM
Aiyah..can always say horny so DIY ma. Tell wife self DIY better that go out and eat right? Surely get the stamp of approval...:D:cool:

That's not a problem . Drink whey supplements daily . Guarantee to replenish your proteins/sperms after a couple of hours .