PDA

View Full Version : Office lady look for prc

bonk88
21-04-2008, 11:57 AM
Saw this prc at lor 2x afternoon after lunch with my client, she was alone at the coffee shop when i sit there, she will look like office gal when she put on the spect, just like one of the admin gal in the office.Call her up and buy her a drink,have a chat with her, just here only less the na month, and will going back in end may.Also understand from her she like to try and work in the town ktv, as she find GL more hard to get the $. after about 20mins, her friend come and talk to us about half an hr, my mind will telling me why can her frien F... off:mad. Later when her friend leave, faster bring her to h81. and here is the FR of her..to keep it short story..u bro judge yourself...

Name : xiao ling (Lim)
boob : 33b-24-33(she said, but i think is 32 only, not good in that sorry)
BBBJ :7
BJ :7
look :8( when she put on the spect)
French : 8 (she love it )
Fj :8
bonk her two time, and paid her $100,fact is, she want 3 times, but 2 hrs for hotel only and also cant make it on the thir time too...
Declaimer : The above is base on my judgement and my bonking with her, and i do enjoy that..so to all bro, if you want her and up her, dont find me for the wrong info...judge yourself pls...
I have given the no to one of the bro adly...

bonk88
21-04-2008, 12:30 PM
Call her up just now, and was told by her is on RED ALERT now, will give the no to bro one is over and for whose who i pm you before for any contact and not reply from your, dun pm me pls.....

bonk88
21-04-2008, 07:09 PM
bro,
wats her dmg? 100/2/2 (cd+rm included/excluded)??
mind sharing her contact?
thks

Should be between $60 to $80, that what i know from them at the coffee shop.....
She call me this afternoon, her red alert should over soon...
And very sorry to all bro who are not chinese, and cant speak chinese too, as she only take chinese and who cant speak only, cos u may need to sms her in chinese, as i said,she work in ktv now.....so bro, hp no i will give who ever pm me, but up to you to call and what to said to her, me is here to share with all bro...unlike some.....and for whose who have pm me, pls pm me again and let me know are u chinese and can yo uspeak and write chinese...very soory bro

alvinechipmonk
21-04-2008, 07:30 PM
how come her red alert come and going off the same day? everything seem to be happening today.. :confused:

psp1000
21-04-2008, 07:32 PM
Bro Bonk88...iam new(niewbie) here, can share the numbers to me? iam chinese and can speak chinese and sms chinese...will post FR once i try her..

Thank bro in advance...i dunno why i cant PM here, maybe u can email me at [email protected]

stevenglf
22-04-2008, 01:18 AM
hi bro, can share the contact ... ?

bonk88
22-04-2008, 09:36 AM
how come her red alert come and going off the same day? everything seem to be happening today.. :confused:

her red alert is few day liao, yty i call her just for kopi only...

And here is my thot.....
1) I know some bro here just want to enjoy with the gal only, and some bro just want the hp no for fun...
2) some bro here they want the requirement for you before they give or share the contact to you...
3)some bro want you to up them the pt after they give you the no and etc...
4) some new member dont have the change to enjoy cos the pt is not enough..
to the above 4 pt... is...
We are here to share and that what the SBF here for, so the no have give some bro here, they want to call or not, want to come out the FR or not, up to them, i am fine with it, what most is we must enjoy ourself,cos we paid for it and the gal need to earn money too...
just my thot only.....

bonk88
23-04-2008, 09:22 AM
Yty receive sms from her, meet up for kopi in late afternoon, and was told by her now she work in ktv at nite,and happy working in ktv, and also likely not to work in FL unless she dun get enough tip from the ktv...
So for bro who have her contact no ,all i can said is that you may try to call her out, as i cant assure you that she will come out too as told by her...
And as for whose who pm me for her no, i still give to you, but as i mention above....so pls understand from all bro to want to up her.....thank you.....:)
And good to all bro
cheer..

007hellhell
23-04-2008, 09:36 AM
Can PM me her number I like to try her thanks...:cool:

Jimmy69
23-04-2008, 09:56 AM
can i have the no too? thk

Uchiha_Itachi
23-04-2008, 01:47 PM
Should be between $60 to $80, that what i know from them at the coffee shop.....
She call me this afternoon, her red alert should over soon...
And very sorry to all bro who are not chinese, and cant speak chinese too, as she only take chinese and who cant speak only, cos u may need to sms her in chinese, as i said,she work in ktv now.....so bro, hp no i will give who ever pm me, but up to you to call and what to said to her, me is here to share with all bro...unlike some.....and for whose who have pm me, pls pm me again and let me know are u chinese and can yo uspeak and write chinese...very soory bro

$60 - $80 for 2/2? A bit confuse :confused:

hpman
25-04-2008, 09:32 AM
hi bro,,

can share t he contact thANK YOU

system123
27-04-2008, 03:34 AM
Thanks to bro bonk88 for this gem's contact.

As usual and promised to TS, this is my FR contribution.

Contacted her and she said she was free. Immediately proceed to the appointed area. Excellent! Need not wait for her at all. Hold the hand just like a couple while going into the hotel. Checked into the hotel with her. Once into the room, hugged each other and chat like long lost couple. :D Great GFE feeling. Others are SOP.

I should say that she looks decent and wear a spectacle just like a teacher. ;) Look young, SYT. She is pretty and cute due to her petite size and jovial character. :)

Name: Xiao Lin
Origin: Sichuan
Look: 7/10
Body: 7.5/10
Boob: B
Catbath: Nil
Bbbj/BJ: Nil
French: 8/10 (very good)
FJ: 8/10 (responsive, wet)
GFE: 9/10 (chat a lot, like long lost couple)
Overall/Service: 8.5/10 (no rush at all) (one of the best FL)
RTF: Yes

Damage: $70 + room + own CD

jojojojo1989
27-04-2008, 08:20 AM
can pm me her no,.?

bonk88
28-04-2008, 12:51 PM
Thanks to bro bonk88 for this gem's contact.

As usual and promised to TS, this is my FR contribution.

Contacted her and she said she was free. Immediately proceed to the appointed area. Excellent! Need not wait for her at all. Hold the hand just like a couple while going into the hotel. Checked into the hotel with her. Once into the room, hugged each other and chat like long lost couple. :D Great GFE feeling. Others are SOP.

I should say that she looks decent and wear a spectacle just like a teacher. ;) Look young, SYT. She is pretty and cute due to her petite size and jovial character. :)

Origin: Sichuan
Look: 7/10
Catbath: Nil
French: 8/10 (very good)
FJ: 8/10 (responsive, wet)
GFE: 9/10 (chat a lot, like long lost couple)
Overall/Service: 8.5/10 (no rush at all) (one of the best FL)
RTF: Yes

Damage: $70 + room + own CD

good to hear u enjoy that, bytheway, she going back soon, so bro who have the no pls do your own arrangement, for bro who not have her no ,i only reply when you pm me, but not in the FR, v sorry....

up me if you feel i reseve it thank you....

jason.8987
28-04-2008, 03:04 PM
hi hi bro, can u pass me her contact pls ? so i can chiong her also , thks . [email protected]

SexKing972
28-04-2008, 08:07 PM
TS , mind to share , thanks

bonk88
29-04-2008, 08:56 AM
Xiao ling call me up on sunday to meet up for kopi, went down to pick her up and TCSS in the kopi shop...confirm is going back in may.
Bro who have the no pls arrange it yourself and if you want RTF,
Like to said again, bro who want her no can pm me, i only reply in the mail not in the FR request...as for bro who have pm me but not receive the no ,pls pm me again, i will do it .

firlin2001
29-04-2008, 03:10 PM
Hey bro,

jus wondering if she understands simple english. Coz im a malay guy lah. Love to bonk a prc cos d last time i had it, it was simply awesome lah.. Hope you could help me out. Thanx in advance

Cheers:D

Fat Bear
29-04-2008, 03:34 PM
Can PM me her number too thanks...

kenny6890
29-04-2008, 03:39 PM
Bro ! Appreciate you can pm me the contact , thank !

system123
29-04-2008, 04:27 PM
good to hear u enjoy that, bytheway, she going back soon, so bro who have the no pls do your own arrangement, for bro who not have her no ,i only reply when you pm me, but not in the FR, v sorry....

up me if you feel i reseve it thank you....

yes, enjoy myself very much! bro, thanks for the info that she is leaving soon and will arrange RTF session before that. :D

shyster
29-04-2008, 09:16 PM
must really thank bro bonk88.

it's really like bonking your office colleague. xiao ling is really sweet. she's not really those stunning beauty but she has those simple and sweet girl looks. even her body fragrance is simple and sweet. jia lat, kena hooked oredi.

Looks: 7 (i believe it would be at least 8.5 if she puts on make-up).

Breast : smooth and soft, just nice for 1 hand.

Kissing/Frenching : Passionate. She makes you feel that she really wants to kiss you. Really like kissing your gf.

BJ/BBBJ : nil.

FJ : really dunno how to describe. like having sex with your gf.

Overall : xiao ling is one of the best prc i've tried so far. the other being at the HC up north. she does not give you the feeling that it's just a transaction. after the whole thing, she just lie on my side with her head just next to mine and we just talked like friends.

she's going back sometime in may so don't miss the opportunity.

sunhuan-con
29-04-2008, 10:36 PM
Hi bro care to share her contact with me???Just got my growth dividend.

bonk88
30-04-2008, 02:36 PM
must really thank bro bonk88.

it's really like bonking your office colleague. xiao ling is really sweet. she's not really those stunning beauty but she has those simple and sweet girl looks. even her body fragrance is simple and sweet. jia lat, kena hooked oredi.

she's going back sometime in may so don't miss the opportunity.

Good to hear u enjoy, but need not to thank me, we are here to share ,may be i know her long egh, i got the bj/bbbj too...:D
For bro who not know chinese and u r not chinese, am very sorry, she only tkae chineseand can speak chinese,
bro who want her contact pm me but not in the post.......

johntan_68
01-05-2008, 10:42 PM
Brother Bonk,

I received your PM # 2 days ago. I wish to say Thank You Very Much! :)
I contacted her yesterday evening to meet Friday afternoon and she is OK!
But today, my colq calls "we need to meet clients tmrr afternoon". :( There it lost my anticipated moment. I sms her to cancel it and she replied in Mandarin "OK". However, I sms her in chinese; I shall contact you again this weekend. Wkend is a Family Day.

I am looking fwd to have a session next wk before she goes back home. I shall post my FR after that.:) The FRs posted by the Bros Cheongster here really makes me guess & wonders "Her Beauty & The Thrill on the bed".

Brother Bonk, which Ls is she staying and preferred? So can chop chop find the hotel.:D Thanks.

Uchiha_Itachi
02-05-2008, 02:09 AM
Woohoo.. ^^ have her on wednesday, actually was going for lili..but she couldn't make it..there was really some cock up..lol..reach geylang n call her..couldn't get throught..holysh*t..kena aeroplane liao.. =( then 7pm got something on..reaching 6 soon..finally she ans..faster arrange for hotel =)

first look..swee..i like ger in spect..haha..really like..erm..don know how to say..but wish i could bonk her in spect..haha..but forgot to ask her to wear it when bonking her =( got a mole near her mouth but not a problem to me. most of the time we r frenching 1 another, then stop look look at each other smile n continue..like doing with ur gf, she get wet easily n she is very sensitive down there, lick a while she already bth liao..haha..try doggie n her ankle on my shoulder, to me, it was quite tight, just this 2 position i finish off le.. =( after that cuddle in bed talk cock n french a bit until time up n off we go~ oh..she like guy with big gun, so she can enjoy it..haha =D

Look: 7/10 (if got make up will be better man ^^ first time see prc nv make up n come serve me..haha)
Catbath: SOP
French: 9/10
FJ: 8/10
GFE: 9/10
Overall/Service: 9/10 (no rush, instead i will be the 1 rushing since 7pm got something on..haha)
RTF: got 2 more before i rtf ^^

oh yeah..she will be leaving sg on 20th of may, so anyone wanna try her, still have some time bah ^^

verystiff
02-05-2008, 09:00 AM
Firstly thank you samster bonk88 for xiao ling contact!

Met up with her 2 days ago...told her to meet first and either party can reject if not acceptable. She agreed. First look ..very 'plain jane' look with no makeup at all. Rather petite but slightly above average in looks. I actually prefer tall girl. But her friendliness wins me over. So we check-in to hotel 81..

Nice body shape, smooth and silky and nice to smooch
Rather shy but very gfe feeling..no rush at all..she likes foreplay but blow job with cap though. Small tits but she has very nice pussy..definitely good for painting but i'm not into that.

You can take your own sweet time with her! ..no rush at all. She even switch off her handphone! Had 2 rounds with her and paid her $100 with tips

Thanks samster bonk88 for giving me this contact!

Cheers!

bonk88
02-05-2008, 09:59 AM
Great to hear same bro have a good time with her..and have given the no out 67 bro who request pm me...but so less FR, it ok to me...what most it that bro enjoy and she made $:D
Call me up and have kopi with her again, like to thank me for helping her, so but me lunch and....
Saw her good friend ,wah not bad just like too, long hair, same age, boob abt B , given me her no and ask me to call her whne free....

i like to said, same bro tell me must come out the same requirment before u can give the no of FL to bro in SBF...it not, he will delete my pt.., we here to share, and if i come out the requirement, same bro( for the newbies) who have less pt but long in the SBF, they may not have the chance to enjoy it, then what the pt of sharing then? :( what said u bro?

Lastly, bro who want her, pm me not in FR...thank you...u can have 1 pt , i still give u, no prob....

Thank you bro who ever have upz me.....

soberguy
02-05-2008, 03:59 PM
i like to said, same bro tell me must come out the same requirment before u can give the no of FL to bro in SBF...it not, he will delete my pt.., we here to share, and if i come out the requirement, same bro( for the newbies) who have less pt but long in the SBF, they may not have the chance to enjoy it, then what the pt of sharing then? :( what said u bro?.....

Like this.... then the FL you sharing hadn't got enough of those nonsense of stupid calls asking stupid questions and also AV calls too. Some bros have certain requirements is to protect the FLs and you never know the bro who call you bro asking for contact and try to be friendly with you is actually AV officer... lol

What is the point of sharing when FL is back to PRC the next few days?

wing
02-05-2008, 06:46 PM
Thanks to TS for the contact.

Had a sex-ssion with her and here is my brief FR of the encounter.

Look : 7/10, pleasant, youthful
Body: Slim, Petite, no tattoo
Boobs: I think is a A cup, soft with pinkish nips
BJ: only after I requested, but she don't quite wanna do it at first
Fingering: allowed
Kissing: allowed
FJ: accomodating, but after so many days of non stop usage, think she also 1/2 sianz liao.....
Attitude: 8/10, no rush, friendly
Damage: 80 (1 shot) + 20 (room) + CD byo, thats what she quoted me

Overall a rather SOP sex-ssion, but her youthful look sure compensate the shortfall..according to her, she is leaving mid May.

Once again, thanks to TS.....:) Cheers

bonk88
03-05-2008, 11:38 AM
Like this.... then the FL you sharing hadn't got enough of those nonsense of stupid calls asking stupid questions and also AV calls too. Some bros have certain requirements is to protect the FLs and you never know the bro who call you bro asking for contact and try to be friendly with you is actually AV officer... lol

What is the point of sharing when FL is back to PRC the next few days?

Bro, ok samw thing new for me to learn, since the this caes, if next time i have the FL, will come out the requirement to protect me anf the FL, thank you for the adivse...
So sorry to the other bro......:o

soberguy
03-05-2008, 12:24 PM
if next time i have the FL, will come out the requirement to protect me anf the FL, thank you for the adivse...
So sorry to the other bro......:o

Just sharing info only. If you notice long enough, you really get alot of nonsense from those uncreditable noobs here.

sam_sam
06-05-2008, 05:05 PM
hi bro cani have the contart no thanks.or mail to me ([email protected]) thanks bro.

lacoruna69
19-05-2008, 03:08 PM
I actually got her contact some time ago from Bro Bonk88. Only met her last night.

FR Summary
Name : Xiao Ling
Origin : Sichuan.
Dressing : Red flowery dress. Black bra and black panties. Wore heels.
Look : Really look plain n decent. Like a GND. With her specs on and minimal make up, look like an OL.
Showering : SOP.
Body : Petite, slim type. 1.55m approx.
Boobs : Small 32B boobs. Light brown nipples. Not for boob lovers.
Skin : Fair.
Armpit : Got a bit of hair.
Pussy : Not very bushy. Tight love lips.
Catbath : Lick my body all over.
Frenching : Kissing allowed. Pecking type. Tongue cannot go in.
Fingering : Not allowed bah. Say very itchy.
BJ (with cap): NONE.
FJ (Capped of course): The foreplay was good. She was extremely responsive and hugged me real tight. She's tight down there too.
GFE : Treat me like her lover.
Service : Not much as she is more towards those GF/BF type.
Attitude : Friendly and chatty.
Damage : $70 + $20 (room).
Verdict : A bit pricey at $70. Anyway quite a good bonk. But no RTF for me as she's not my type. Too plain n decent look.

shyster
21-05-2008, 04:29 PM
missed her already. :(

Uchiha_Itachi
21-05-2008, 11:42 PM
she went back le =(

bonk88
22-05-2008, 10:22 AM
Just back from over sea, and like to inform bro, this xiao ling have went baqck to china on 18may, so to all bro dun pm me for her no
She said when she back will call me, so will keep bro inform by then...

amity
22-05-2008, 02:10 PM
Just back from over sea, and like to inform bro, this xiao ling have went baqck to china on 18may, so to all bro dun pm me for her no
She said when she back will call me, so will keep bro inform by then...

wolao, how come i missed out this thread, KNN.....
will continue camping here so can ask ctc when she return...

Darren80
23-05-2008, 01:33 AM
hi bro, can share the contact ... ? thanks

amity
23-05-2008, 02:03 AM
hi bro, can share the contact ... ? thanks

you want her china tel nos, then make appointment, fly to china to bonk her :D.... bro, you dont read the previous few posts first b4 posting one meh? :p

amity
11-09-2008, 02:46 AM
wolao, how come i missed out this thread, KNN.....
will continue camping here so can ask ctc when she return...

Bro TS, i heard she is back.... any update and may I suggest that you start a new thread for her in FL Dome 2.