PDA

View Full Version : 34B PRC HotelManagement Student/26s

sg_kl_boy
20-04-2008, 10:27 PM
Just met up with this PRC Student who is currently study Hotel Management.

Name: LuLu (student)
Look:7.5/10
Boob size: 34B
wt: 45kg
FJ : 8/10 (Very nature moan, keep saying "摇,摇
BBBJ : 8、10 (Long tungs, with ot water during bath)
painting : 7/10 (Her tungs is LONGGGG)
CIM : Yes
Frenching: depends
RTF : Yes
Damage: 60/1/1 or 100/2/2

One thing I like this gal is during the foreplay, I manage to make her very high, and she keep using her finger to rub her pussy with panties, damm shiok, damm enjoy the scenerary...

I normally hardly start new thread for FL, but found this gem worth to try, so any bro interest can PM me, 1st of all I'm not OKT, so if you need any extra pls just negotia with her, i'm just share my experience.

newbie pls don't ask from me, unless you had contribute any FR before....

sg_kl_boy
20-04-2008, 10:47 PM
sorry forget mention she only service chinese bro...sorry for other...

tomcat99
20-04-2008, 10:50 PM
Hi Bro, may I have the contact please.

gambit88
21-04-2008, 12:16 AM
Hi Bro,

Just PM you, please share Lulu's contact.
Upz you points also.

seanthepayer
21-04-2008, 12:32 AM
Hi bro,

Care to PM me her contacts pls??

Tks.

winxpee
21-04-2008, 12:49 AM
Hi Bro,
Can share the contact?
Thanks!!

antane5
21-04-2008, 01:47 AM
bro, can i have her contact? and one thing where do she usually operate?i mean H*t*l..anywhere?north,east,west or south?

HotMandom
21-04-2008, 10:00 AM
wow owow

what a gem.

can some kind brother pass me her contact please ?

thank you so much

[email protected]

sg_kl_boy
21-04-2008, 10:52 AM
Had reply PM to all bros below.
sorry some bro I'm not reply because I can't find any FR and i assume you only enjoy and no share...

Luckytime
bigwish
davidpetery
bmw_9994
ahpong
metalic58
samt2046
Zonal101
av365
tzr250sg
donchew
soundlab
antane5
mcvovin
kesyersoze
siow_pan
tiverton18
bluerave67
Evisu
acsk17
Driftmaster
metalsp2
boyboyng77
Hardyboy
kenhirai
wahlau_7
limocab
soul_vision
Randa|\
RC38
jit singapore 1
gambit88
tomcat99
denden7070
kenzoJR
Evo^Madz28
mArblE
tomcat99
mArblE
ezez11
Water
Elbert
soberguy
blackmagic
allupato1

repsolman
21-04-2008, 11:20 AM
Wow bro TS... You give so many without FR still. May I have contact please? I sure to write FR after bonking.... Cos I love to share... Hahaha thanks!

clktz
21-04-2008, 11:23 AM
Bro, May i have her contact please

Michael Furry
21-04-2008, 11:33 AM
Hi bro, can share contacts. Thks inadvance. I seldom post FR in SBF as have not tried any gems here yet. Had posted quite a numbers FRs at FL Groups sites. Will post FR after bonking experience with this gems.

Cheers! :)

XXXJL
21-04-2008, 11:36 AM
bro...pm me conatct pls......Thank You...

bwhee
21-04-2008, 11:54 AM
Bro

Pls PM contact for this gem.

Thank you.

wat2woopee
21-04-2008, 12:29 PM
Had reply PM to all bros below.
sorry some bro I'm not reply because I can't find any FR and i assume you only enjoy and no share...

Luckytime
bigwish
davidpetery
bmw_9994
ahpong
.................................................. ........................

Wah 50 KIV bros, if wait my neck & kuku also sng....

Marauding Man
21-04-2008, 03:16 PM
Bro, pls give contact number. I wanna go tonite. Tks tks

soberguy
21-04-2008, 03:20 PM
Wow bro TS... You give so many without FR still. May I have contact please? I sure to write FR after bonking.... Cos I love to share... Hahaha thanks!

Wah 50 KIV bros, if wait my neck & kuku also sng....

Aiya.. bros, the thread only started last night 10+pm and FR won't be out so fast too. Give it a day or 2 and it all depends on both parties of their schedule and other intrinsic factors for the sin to be commited before a wonderful FR is written.. lol. If my FB don't want me this week, my FR should be out too... hehehe

So let us be patient here.

busybody
21-04-2008, 03:21 PM
wa... so many many ppl

davidpetery
21-04-2008, 05:10 PM
i have sent sms to her. but still not replied yet. will update to you after i get.

jondoe
21-04-2008, 06:24 PM
Bro,

Can share her contact pls?

Thx,
jon

s_law31
21-04-2008, 09:05 PM
Can pm me her contact. tks

soberguy
21-04-2008, 09:11 PM
Can pm me her contact. tks

How many postings asking contact you want to make? You posted in almost all the threads asking for contact. Can't you just pm? Is just plain irritating and wasting resources. By the rate you are going, you will never get anything good contacts. Buay kan buay toa han!

sg_kl_boy
22-04-2008, 08:56 AM
ya seem had givem out too much so decide temp stop until we got new fr about lulu 1st.
call her yesterday and she wanna me tell all bro here she need study daytime so only available between 6pm till 3am.

those had never post fr or hardly post, especially those join longtime but had no contribute,i will not giveany, u want go find urself since u only like collect and no contribute.

blackmagic
23-04-2008, 12:22 AM
Today feels horny, after a long working hours, wish some nice lady can help me release my tension.
Remembered that TS highly praised that LULU is the girl that can really give good and quality service. Without any hesitation,give lulu a sms stating my required time slot. Bing Go she is free on my prescribed time and request me to meet near L16. Once reach, give her a call. So thats all confirm and i proceed to book a hotel room near L16. Give her a call and she reach my room door less than 5 mins.
First impression, don't look commercial, girl next door type, plane jane, personally i like it very much.The way she carried up herself and the way she speaks, like your neighbour little girl. Her voice is so cute like cartoon conversation. Of these, it make me at ease.
Anyway, my rating to her:
Look: my taste, so 8/10
Body: as stated by TS
Service: to elaborate furthur, first will shower together,will give u a hot water bbbj, quite detail cleanup. Once in bed, foreplay starts, she allow frenching, good catbath and bit of painting. Of course another round of bbbj, she is good in it that almost make me cim. I know she is working very hard to satisfy me. Rating at this department, i will give her 9/10.
FJ: Accomdating, give her 8/10,
RTF: Define confirm, sure will wish to try her again and again
To conclude, and me seldom write such long words to praise a working lady. She indeed a gem not to be missed. And more importanly, value for money. $60/1/1 and $100/2/2. Perhaps, should tips her generously if you could. She is not those rush girl.
Last but not least, thanks TS for given me a chance to try her out.

sg_kl_boy
23-04-2008, 08:40 AM
rm n cd excluded?

exclude bro

sg_kl_boy
23-04-2008, 08:51 AM
thx bro to share fr,will up u soon.

SGGS
23-04-2008, 10:37 AM
Hello Bro... can you pls PM me the contact, would like to try and will publish FR. Thanks alot.

blackmagic
23-04-2008, 11:40 AM
To all bros in this thread, please forward your request to TS if you want the contact. DON't PM me for contact. Thank you very much.

ahpong
23-04-2008, 12:13 PM
ya seem had givem out too much so decide temp stop until we got new fr about lulu 1st.
call her yesterday and she wanna me tell all bro here she need study daytime so only available between 6pm till 3am.

those had never post fr or hardly post, especially those join longtime but had no contribute,i will not giveany, u want go find urself since u only like collect and no contribute.

No wonder, I sms her as early as 9.30 am and waited the whole day still no reply. Have to try my luck on another day. Thanks for the info.

dunicorn
23-04-2008, 04:05 PM
there are always unresponsive ppl who gets numbers n never post anything...

i know coz there are occasions i was lazy too... paiseh..

but i do try and post FRs.. and nope i am not asking for number as low on Vit C until payday...

then c how bah...

just glad there are still nice bonks ard. just hope brudders remember to
take care of gems are they can be hard to find... so dun screw up the gem
till next time cannot find liao

Fat Bear
23-04-2008, 05:06 PM
Can PM me her contacts too Thanks.....

Naka_Timo
23-04-2008, 08:09 PM
TS, nice find, hard to find a PRC with CIM nowadays.

mcvovin
23-04-2008, 10:52 PM
Thanks bro Sg_Kl_Boy for the ctc, looks like this is just the 2nd FR. Have arranged to meet her 2dae at h81, the rest are sop, bathed together and she start to give me cathbath and ask me wan BBBJ or BJ (of course choose BBBJ) for 10 mins then my turn, lick her tits and put 1 finger in her clits but she felt pain so i stop. Put on cd and proceed in missionary, she moan quite loud but turn louder when i pump faster, last for 10 mins she automatically change to doggie, pump more harder in doggie position and she moan super duper loud , kept saying OMG like she in terrible pain even outside can hear loud and clear, last for 10min and unload in doggie position, ask her is it so painful, she say is like my didi poking to her stomach (she say my bro too big dat y she felt painful) shower and left the rm.

Look: 4.5/10
Boob: B with brown nipples
Frenching : yes
Catbath: 6/10 (and gentle)
BBBJ: 6/10 (not much suction,)
FJ: 8/10
RTF : unlikely there's a lot to choose from
Damage : 60/1/1 (excl rm and cd)

Uppercut
23-04-2008, 11:00 PM
Look: 4.5/10 err, 4.5 only??? :confused: nowadays looks really defers so great liao...last time SBF usually i see should not be so drastic difference..not only yours, as i see other threads also have some like that too...:)

mcvovin
23-04-2008, 11:05 PM
the looks score is based on my own opinions, different ppl different taste mah.

sg_kl_boy
24-04-2008, 08:38 AM
i will clear out last batch of pm tonite and sto, she rold me got 4 bro try her wed but seem only 1fr, seem most still only talk songs no fr, no point wasting my time, i rather give fr to other bro thread even good or no good fr.
those still keen for her contact pls pm me,aftefr last batch i will just delete any new pm.

again still same rule, newbie oldbird w/o fr contribute pls dun waste time, u wan go find urself hence everywhere got fl at Garea

gdmilo
24-04-2008, 11:50 AM
Hi bro

Wuld realy appreciate if u can pm me her contac no.

Tks alot! :)

watashi30
24-04-2008, 03:27 PM
Hi bro, can share her contact? Thanks:)

wahlau_7
24-04-2008, 04:18 PM
the looks score is based on my own opinions, different ppl different taste mah.

Wah, bro 4.5 is low. Can you benchmark her against this FL (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/2723563-post152.html) that you have tried.

mcvovin
24-04-2008, 11:03 PM
Wah, bro 4.5 is low. Can you benchmark her against this FL (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/2723563-post152.html) that you have tried.

Benchmark against Ye Zi, Ye Zi looks much better but like wat i say earlier different ppl got different standard . got bros give her high score on looks, suggest u go try her and see for urself sometimes cannot based on FRs to gauge 1 must go try then u noe.

since bro sg_kl_boy gave out the ctcs to so many bros, there will be more FRs coming in

dedeyan
24-04-2008, 11:41 PM
hi,
bro, can you PM mi her contact, thanks

regards

sg_kl_boy
25-04-2008, 09:26 AM
some borlampa wirh 3pts power come zap me and said 'You talk cock. Ask you for contact and you bullshit'
even u hv 10pts zap me i dun mind, i still gave new bie w fr then u only talkcock no contribute fr borlampa kia.

Amour
25-04-2008, 12:41 PM
some borlampa wirh 3pts power come zap me and said 'You talk cock. Ask you for contact and you bullshit'
even u hv 10pts zap me i dun mind, i still gave new bie w fr then u only talkcock no contribute fr borlampa kia.

bro, still waiting for your reply :D

repsolman
25-04-2008, 11:10 PM
thanks TS for her contact. But unfortunately it's been difficult getting her... as she doesn't reply sms in the day and by time she replies in evening already too late to get there on time. Sigh will continue to try.

Evisu
25-04-2008, 11:36 PM
Thx bro KL for the contact.Tried her few days back and here is teh short FR.Look wise is normal but tend to grow on you.Service wise is good.She licked me all over from hand to leg,from leg to my didi.She can swallow my whole didi in deep throat style but keep choking.Never had any FJ but had a good cim shot with her.If you are not so particular about look and want to cim a prc,she is definitely the one.Lastly,her voice really like little small girl leh sound very sweet on the phone.
Look:6 normal looking,not my cup though
Boobs:big size enough to hold
Body:slighly baba
bbbj:7.5 quite good with occasional eye contact and choking deep throat
cim:Yes,that is the reason i look for her
Fj;unknown

Thx bro Kl again for the contact!

Altis888
25-04-2008, 11:39 PM
Hi Bro, May i have her contact also. please :D

Altis888
25-04-2008, 11:48 PM
Hi bro, can give me the contact. Thank

mcvovin
26-04-2008, 11:20 AM

i also kana zap 2pts for being too personal for my comments, writting FR must be based on own assessment and honest abt it.

sg_kl_boy
26-04-2008, 11:44 AM
thanks TS for her contact. But unfortunately it's been difficult getting her... as she doesn't reply sms in the day and by time she replies in evening already too late to get there on time. Sigh will continue to try.

yes bro, she dont on the phone daytime, anyone need pls sms/call her from 6pm onwards, daytime she need study..

sg_kl_boy
26-04-2008, 11:45 AM

i also kana zap 2pts for being too personal for my comments, writting FR must be based on own assessment and honest abt it.

nvm bro, u just got my 3pts...

mcvovin
26-04-2008, 12:13 PM
kam xia kam xia, bro sg_kl_boy

chun@wen
26-04-2008, 12:26 PM
hi bro mind to pass me lulu no.:D

tomcat99
27-04-2008, 01:15 AM
Had a double session with Lu Lu today. Was a bit sceptical after reading the FRs posted by other Bros but still went ahead to meet up with her. Book her for a single session at first but immediately change to 2 sessions after see her. She is not exactly beautiful type but more a normal pleasant looking type gal. Overall provide good service and deserved a rating of 7.5. Worth the money paid. i.e. $100/2/2.

ken6890
27-04-2008, 02:05 AM
bro ! please PM me the contact , thank !

HotMandom
27-04-2008, 12:48 PM
dear bro.

awaiting for your reply to this gem contact please

thanks

Geer
27-04-2008, 01:37 PM
Can I have the number of her?

sg_kl_boy
27-04-2008, 01:52 PM
ok im decide to give out contact, no point i share good gems here and kenal zap by borlampar gia said im her OKT.
thread close

pakpak2001
27-04-2008, 02:10 PM
[QUOTE=sg_kl_boy;2716470]Just met up with this PRC Student who is currently study Hotel Management.
Name: LuLu (student)
Look:7.5/10
]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
Hmm, Hotel Management ah?
Why don't she understudy at Hotel 81 Group of hotels
Can learn, play, earn, win, study at the same time leh!

repsolman
28-04-2008, 05:00 PM
Thanks TS for the contact.
Extreme plain jane looks, slightly tanned although quite well-shaped with smooth skin. Voice is like those xiao mao mi type... A bit fake lah.
Things started out fine, shower blah blah blah, then tongue bath, bbbj...and I started fondling her breasts gently. So far so good. But wtf suddenly she stopped and just sat down, and told me she doesn't like to be touched. I asked her then how then she just keep quiet. I almost start dressing up and want to change to Qi Qi liao!!! WTF!!! I never abuse her or anything... This girl a bit ding dong. But I think she then forced herself to carry on, cap on and forced my half asleep didi into the pussy. I very sian liao.... No urge. Just ask her to hj and cim. She quickly hj then no cim, just carry on hj till cum. Haiz... I am normally very accepting of FL, but I think this girl got a prob. Maybe mental one. Sorry TS, just my 2 cents. Hope you don't mind.

zenito25
28-04-2008, 07:00 PM
Bro.
care to pm me the contact...wanted to try

thax

metalic58
30-04-2008, 06:33 PM
Firstly, I would like to thank Bro sg kl boy for sharing his contact to me. Yesterday I did sms her and arrange for a bonk same day evening (6.30pm). She reply to confirm time and place.
Check in and sms her room number anyway I was early for appointment and waited for about 20minute in my room. Before meeting up with her, I read FR from previous BRO who tried her service and found some negative FR on her.
I was a little bit not sure whether to proceed on cancel bonking, anyway went to have my shower and lie on the bed and the door bell rang. Went to open the door and there she was infront of the door. Invited her in and did exchange some english words with her. I was wrap with only towel when she suddenly hug me and started kising my whole body pulling my towel and throw it on the bed. She has got all the chemistry to make you go and suddenly she undress and we both head for shower. After cleaning up she gave me hot water BJ in the toilet (10 min). We proceed to bed where all the others come along. She tongue twisted my prick and look at me as i ran my finger messaging her wet pussy. We did all the stunces that you can name and gave up about 25 minute later. Both were rather tired after mission. We lie down and TCSS and enjoying our cigarette for about 15 minute before heading for shower. She does before and after service clean up. After dressing up I sat on the bed while she comb her hair and put on her make up.

Here's my sincere stat.

Look : 6/10 (Ordinary)
Body : Slim
Height : 1.62 (estimate)
Weight : 49Kg (estimate)
BBJ : 9/10 (got to finger her pussy)
FJ : 10/10 (me others I don't know)
RTF : why not
Damage : 60/1shot (exc. Room & cd)

Definitely recommend you BRO out there to try this PRC.
I don't speak chinese but still get satisfaction from her and I don't see why
you can't.

elth
30-04-2008, 06:52 PM
hmm so can be she touch or not ???

javis78sg
30-04-2008, 08:07 PM
nice FR, wonder can i hv the contact?

javis78sg
30-04-2008, 08:27 PM
can i hv contact pls?