PDA

View Full Version : Under towel rub?

Keima
09-10-2021, 03:17 PM
Was in town recently and decided to try this massage spa that has ads on FB ads - wanted a good massage, and not concerned if got/dun have extra.

Walked in and booked one hour Chinese massage, then went to room - dun have showers.. Nevermind, changed into the shorts.

ML looked in her 20s and maybe pretty? - wearing mask of course, so hard to tell. Uniform standard polo and jeans, so I though won't have any action. ML also didn't say anything during rub.

Massage was actually pretty good, and noticed her legs rub against my hand as I was lying there, so I 'brushed' her calves a few times - no reaction.

Was asked to flip over, then after 5 min of massaging my thighs, the ML gave me the HJ sign... asked how much and it was standard, so I though ok.

She then covered my body with a towel, pulled aside the shorts, rubbed my balls for two minutes, then started a fast mechanical HJ!

Walao, totally no steam! I could feel my cockhead rubbing against the towel :mad:

Some more, the way she stood, could only touch her back or jeans clad bottom, so zero turn-on.

After 10 min, told her to stop as no point, then she told me time up! Looked at the clock.. 5 min left... so sensual session was about 15 min for $50.

I just paid the ML and left, won't RTF. Should have gone to the facial place nearby...

afterburn
09-10-2021, 04:41 PM
Did you have to tip her since she already touch your dick? Some ML insist on at least a fraction of the standard tip, say if you cannot cum it's your own problem :D

harry123
09-10-2021, 06:11 PM
your ml needs to be trained by more senior bros here. ;)

Keima
09-10-2021, 06:18 PM
Did you have to tip her since she already touch your dick? Some ML insist on at least a fraction of the standard tip, say if you cannot cum it's your own problem :D

I didn’t bother to argue, just gave the standard n walked out.

Hornykid456
09-10-2021, 09:52 PM
Was in town recently and decided to try this massage spa that has ads on FB ads - wanted a good massage, and not concerned if got/dun have extra.

Walked in and booked one hour Chinese massage, then went to room - dun have showers.. Nevermind, changed into the shorts.

ML looked in her 20s and maybe pretty? - wearing mask of course, so hard to tell. Uniform standard polo and jeans, so I though won't have any action. ML also didn't say anything during rub.

Massage was actually pretty good, and noticed her legs rub against my hand as I was lying there, so I 'brushed' her calves a few times - no reaction.

Was asked to flip over, then after 5 min of massaging my thighs, the ML gave me the HJ sign... asked how much and it was standard, so I though ok.

She then covered my body with a towel, pulled aside the shorts, rubbed my balls for two minutes, then started a fast mechanical HJ!

Walao, totally no steam! I could feel my cockhead rubbing against the towel :mad:

Some more, the way she stood, could only touch her back or jeans clad bottom, so zero turn-on.

After 10 min, told her to stop as no point, then she told me time up! Looked at the clock.. 5 min left... so sensual session was about 15 min for $50.

I just paid the ML and left, won't RTF. Should have gone to the facial place nearby...

pls share so we can avoid

Keima
09-10-2021, 10:25 PM
pls share so we can avoid

Already gave u a massive clue for bros who like going for facials…

cosmex
13-10-2021, 12:50 AM
Already gave u a massive clue for bros who like going for facials…

whats a facial

Easyhero
13-10-2021, 11:08 AM

Totally turn off. I went to a clean-looking MP and during the massage, the ML voluntarily touched the KKJ but I stopped her before she wanted to do HJ also showed 5 fingers. When I paid only 3 red notes, she blocked me from leaving and shouted "Is this your first time visiting spa?". I guess most MLs would now expect a blue note once she touches the KKJ with or without HJ being performed :mad:

afterburn
13-10-2021, 11:50 AM
Totally turn off. I went to a clean-looking MP and during the massage, the ML voluntarily touched the KKJ but I stopped her before she wanted to do HJ also showed 5 fingers. When I paid only 3 red notes, she blocked me from leaving and shouted "Is this your first time visiting spa?". I guess most MLs would now expect a blue note once she touches the KKJ with or without HJ being performed :mad:

Which "clean" place is that?

Have to go to a confirmed clean spa if you want purely a massage. Your best bet is to go for those open concept ones that are known for "instant" short-duration head-shoulders, foot, etc. Guarantee no specials.

Some of them still have this trick though... massage time is mostly spent on when you are lying on your front, tease a little, then when you turn around, only spend a couple of minutes then she ask you want to add time or not?? :D Tempting you to add time to see if got any special, but sometimes still leave you high and dry and you spent more money!!

Keima
13-10-2021, 01:00 PM

You never said no.

Next time go to one of the big commercial spas.