PDA

View Full Version : Xiao Na,Wet and horny cutie make me a comeback to FL scene

walabis
20-04-2008, 01:41 PM
Suppose to be on my retreatment window period until my mentor Ah An sms me 7 early 8 early ..... "you got $60 to spare or not ? " I understand his intention and replied him back "Who do you want me to bonk ?" " sweet & pretty, xiao na..................."he sms back.

I was not very keen actually as mentioned I'm on my retreatment period !!! Later in the afternoon I was with my french lady client... She is a chio slim MILF with a very big boobs like D cupper. OMG Cannot tahan to see her on those tight fit shirt compress her boobs exposing a quarter out..

Time check 5.05pm...before joining some bros for kopi in the evening, I better do a quick one. While on my way to GL checked her whereabout and telling her my intention. In my 120 km/h I managed to reach her stay in 15 mins.
She came down and a bit afraid to got into my car as she said who intro her to me. I told her I knew last nite along GL near 23. She very doubt and cannot remember she gave her contact to me.

I challenged her telling her age and where she come from and able to tell her she just arrived 2 days ago. She then believe me as I can said she from Dalian. She got into my car and we proceeded to H81 ...........

walabis
20-04-2008, 01:57 PM
We did not go into action first trying to 'KC' a little bit with her. She soft of a little blur blur but nice to tease with until she remove her pink dot-ke-dot bra. She got a very fair skin though her boobs not so big 'C' or 'D' I like but still acceptable 'B'.

She offered to bathe me. After washing and drying up, we both on the bed and tcss a little. She asked me how she wanted her to start. I said I leave it to her. She began to kiss my face and we french like a long lost lover !!!!!! Thinking of it I never did it for a 'long time" :eek:

She catbath me all over with her hand stroking my already hard on dick. My hand too reacted well squeezing her soft handful B cup neh neh.

Her tongue finally reached my most sensitive part of my body. She deep throat into my very hard on. Though not the best BBBJ I tried so far in my cheonging day but she good enough to score a 8 to stimulate me.

After a pretty long 'period' blowing and sucking up and down, she took out the CD I bought and wanted to cap my hard on. I resist and whispered at her ear and said "Hold on my dear...is my show now !"

She smile and said "Let see how's good is your performance"

I started my sex explorer...kissing her lips with my both left right finger fingering her left right ear. She cannot take it and said "OMG...oh no...oh no.." next licking her sensitive ear with my hand stroking her already wet pussy at the same time.

Next my tongue twist and turn into her boobs. sucking those pink nipples and both erected like those peanuts I eat the lasi lemak this morning. I roaming like a hungry cat sucking and licking all the way down to her wet cunt.

She seem enjoy every moment of my tongue movement. Graping my hair with her both hand while I licking her pussy and at the same time can felt her lower body tumble.

After about the 15 minutes licking and sucking job. She begged me to stop as she cannot take it anymore. I went up north and continue licking and sucking her boobs again. After a minutes plus I went down south again to attack her pussy. Her kind of cute reaction and expression while attacking her cunt really turn me on.

She moved my buttock around here we are in 69 position !!! And that last like another 10 over minutes of foreplay. My tongue sore and she knew I'm ready.............

walabis
20-04-2008, 02:08 PM
She capped me and position herself in the sitting position. She ride on top of me and I slowly fondle her boobs at the same time. After some control position by her I carried her to the corner of the bed edge with my dick still in her pussy and this time I pumped her. My fast and furious action make her turned wild pulling my hairs and scratching my back and everywhere. Now I still got some scratch mark on my legs and back. :(

My pumping so furious and from the low left end edge to the top right edge until my left leg got clamp. We went back to her sitting position...She ride, I shake, she grip, I hold, she moan and I also moan.

Finally I cannot tahan and I quickly removed the CD and she shake it out and all my loads over her body.

A short brief detail
Her name - Xiao Na
Province- Dalian or Laoning (dun know which is which)
Her age - 26 years old
Look Department - I gave her 7.5 /10 (she look cute and attractive in certain angle)
She stand at 1.56cm and
She weigh about 45 kg
Slim body with a nice melon 34B
Shower Job - 7/10
Catbath Job 8/10
BBBJ - 8/10
FJ - 8/10 very responsive and hard working girl
Frenching - 9/10 !! (I don't know whether she do to other but try your luck if you all like)
Attitude- 9/10
Overall - very very sextified one with no rushing
Damage - $60 + $ ? (tips) + $20 (hotel)
RTF: ? :rolleyes:

She is very soft and gentle girl and hope whoever going to try her please treat her well.

For her, I will qualify the requesters before I release her contact.

popiah
20-04-2008, 02:17 PM
hi bro walabis,

Yes, indeed of your comeback to FL scene made me come back as a FULL time bonkster for the time being just becoz of you...

Tried her days ago and below are the my statistics report

a ha ha....just back from satisfying session with her to end my tiring week and looking forward to a brand new week ahead...

One word to describe her......"BAGUS" (Excellent)..

Brief Fxxk Report at Happy Hotel @ lor 10.
Half way through the session, suddenly someone knocking on the door, both of us just keep quiet thought that knocking on the wrong room, its keep knocking and knocking, thought that POLICE RAID...she will frighten by the incident, me went to the door, ask "Who's that", a voice replied "Housekeeping, a dustbin for the room".....nnkc...

Popiah Analysis Report
Name : xiao na
Height : ~155 cm
Weight : ~45 kgs
Voice : Light and Sexy
Face : 8.588/10 (Popiah Standard-innocent face) especially she is naked....
Body : 8/10 (white and smooth)
Frenching : Yes...she loves it...becoz she is service oriented.
Boob : at least a B cup....nice and light pinkish nipple
BBBJ or BJ : 7.8888/10...deep throat...she can be better than Queen of BBBJ if given special intensive training by me, she told me her boyfriend taught her how to BLOW when they have sex together in china..
AR : 7/10 ....can be better
Catbath : 5.5/10 (can be improved)
FJ : 11/10 (natural moaning and excellent THX sound effect)
Attitude : 10.1/10 (Chatty and trying to please)
RTF : Definltely will......
Remark : Threadstarter, i actually disagree you to start this thread as this gem is really need to be protected but due to our slogan always mentioned, Bros of Share Share (BOSS), therefore " L L" to agree to let this thread goes on.

Forgotten to mention something, i like her "Long Silky and Black hair", while she BBBJ for you, you can hold up her hair and enjoy the "View" of blowing...

signoff
FL Popiah

poolhot.
20-04-2008, 02:20 PM
[QUOTE=walabis;2715577]Suppose to be on my retreatment window period until my mentor Ah An sms me 7 early 8 early ..... "you got $60 to spare or not ? " I understand his intention

RTF: ?

[QUOTE]

U know my intention yet wan to retired. :eek:

how to retire??????? :rolleyes:

RTF? dun paiseh leh.. from the horse mouth I heard RTF twice already liao. :D

walabis
20-04-2008, 02:21 PM
Forgotten to mention something, i like her "Long Silky and Black hair", while she BBBJ for you, you can hold up her hair and enjoy the "View" of blowing...
She got a very long nice silky hair...

U know my intention yet wan to retired. :eek:
how to retire??????? :rolleyes:
RTF? dun paiseh leh.. from the horse mouth I heard RTF twice already liao. :D
twice only meh ???? :D

Eternity_Gal
20-04-2008, 02:24 PM
Half way through the session, suddenly someone knocking on the door, both of us just keep quiet thought that knocking on the wrong room, its keep knocking and knocking, thought that POLICE RAID...she will frighten by the incident, me went to the door, ask "Who's that", a voice replied "Housekeeping, a dustbin for the room".....nnkc...

FL Popiah

This is so funny. Did you scold the houseekeeper and chase him away? The next time, you should try to tip the housekeeper and tell him not to disturb you.

popiah
20-04-2008, 02:25 PM

How about me ? :D

RTF when ?, maybe will introduce to my "angmo" principal when they come to sg.

signoff
RTF Popiah

popiah
20-04-2008, 02:27 PM
This is so funny. Did you scold the houseekeeper and chase him away? The next time, you should try to tip the housekeeper and tell him not to disturb you.

hi Eternity,

If a voice is a lady i might ask her to join in the fun...:D

If you are interested, pls pm me...:p

signoff
Tarma Popiah - I'm Back to FL Scene becoz of bro Walabis.

Eternity_Gal
20-04-2008, 02:30 PM
hi Eternity,

If a voice is a lady i might ask her to join in the fun...:D

If you are interested, pls pm me...:p

signoff
Tarma Popiah - I'm Back to FL Scene becoz of bro Walabis.

I'm interested in eating popiah. Do you make good popiah?

You are back to FL scene cose of Walabis? Did he force you to make a comeback?

brattz
20-04-2008, 04:35 PM

Bro walabis, welcum back to the Fl scene, This xiao na look like a good catch. I remember you have one called na na. Is that the same girl? Her spec look identical . Anyway I have pm you for her number.

popiah
20-04-2008, 06:00 PM
Bro walabis, welcum back to the Fl scene, This xiao na look like a good catch. I remember you have one called na na. Is that the same girl? Her spec look identical . Anyway I have pm you for her number.

hi bro brattz,

i think is xiao na and na na is the different "NA"..

Pls order the dish fast before it become very very HOT till out of stock..

signoff
FL Popiah

spidermel
20-04-2008, 06:15 PM
Wah got so gd lobang how come nv alert mi!!! :mad:

teh ah teh ah teh neh neh!!! teh ah teh ah teh neh neh!!! :D

Redoxan
20-04-2008, 10:14 PM
Kinda of semi-retired into FL scene, got “good kangtao” from Bro Walabis.

The first look of Xiao Na really captured my attention and lots of bros are also surprised coz I’m a MILF lover.

Checked into Hotel 81 and bathe me thoroughly.

After which I serviced her for the next 20 min before she took over the role. All I can say is that she damn “horny” and really willing to please.

Two thumbs up!!!

Fr:
Name: Xiao Na
Look: 7.5/10 (will grow on you)
Boobs: B++ (sensitive nipples)
Frenching: 7.5/10 (passionate)
BBBJ: 8/10 (deep throat till I buay tahan)
FJ: 8/10 (fxxking loud and wet)
Service: 8/10
Attitude: 11/10
Damage: $60 + $10 (tips) + $20 + my own CD
RTF: I old man liao - kidney aso not so healthy nowaday - depends

Forgot to mention that her moan is really loud -when I left the room, the room cleaners kept looking at us, very paiseh - be prepared

spidermel
20-04-2008, 10:30 PM
Kinda of semi-retired into FL scene

nnkc wan retired juz retired la, wtf is semi retired? next time u swear in front of god if u bonk FL again ur kuku jiao rotten, cant stand anymore la then u will be successful....:D

walabis
20-04-2008, 11:01 PM
Bro walabis, welcum back to the Fl scene, This xiao na look like a good catch. I remember you have one called na na. Is that the same girl? Her spec look identical . Anyway I have pm you for her number.This xiao na is different from na na. The early from dalian while the latter from sichuan. Na na is in Penang now trying to get her visa there to come to Singapore. If thing goes well she will be touching our shore early May. I knew you have tried Na na before and will keep you posted if she return.
Meanwhile I'll pm you Xiao Na's contact. Pls take of her as she is a very gentle girl and don't make her shout during action .:D

walabis
20-04-2008, 11:02 PM
Wah got so gd lobang how come nv alert mi!!! :mad:

teh ah teh ah teh neh neh!!! teh ah teh ah teh neh neh!!! :D

lately you are very busy man :D

walabis
20-04-2008, 11:04 PM
For a start I have given Xiao Na 's contact to 10 bros and shall see the respond before release the next batch.

popiah
20-04-2008, 11:07 PM
I'm interested in eating popiah. Do you make good popiah?

You are back to FL scene cose of Walabis? Did he force you to make a comeback?

hi sis eternity,

i come back not becos of walabis but you ...

signoff
Comeback Popiah

popiah
20-04-2008, 11:09 PM
For a start I have given Xiao Na 's contact to 10 bros and shall see the respond before release the next batch.

hi bro walabis,

wow...Tip top QCC (Quality Control Circle) system..

signoff
QCC Popiah

brattz
21-04-2008, 07:32 AM
This xiao na is different from na na. The early from dalian while the latter from sichuan. Na na is in Penang now trying to get her visa there to come to Singapore. If thing goes well she will be touching our shore early May. I knew you have tried Na na before and will keep you posted if she return.
Meanwhile I'll pm you Xiao Na's contact. Pls take of her as she is a very gentle girl and don't make her shout during action .:D

Thanks for Xiao Na's number, I hope to get her the very first appointment today. Promise a FR after trying her :p

popiah
21-04-2008, 07:48 AM
Thanks for Xiao Na's number, I hope to get her the very first appointment today. Promise a FR after trying her :p

hi bro brattz,

you will be enjoying her services and friendliness....if not pls claim 3 popiah's voucher from at GL Lor 48.

Just go to the kopitam at the front and stall sellling popiah, just shout "Popiah Popiah all the way", then the stall assistant will give you the voucher for that.

signoff
FL Popiah

Regency
21-04-2008, 10:23 AM
For her, I will qualify the requesters before I release her contact.
Thanks bro walabis sms me Xiao Na contact... After seeing you come out of retirement just to tried her. She must be "GOOD". So i also take this opportunity to tried her as im in town. Just Manage to tried her last night & had quite a sexperience wif her afterall. All i can said is her quality & GFE is as "GOOD" as Xiao Rou. Somemore she do posseses those blur blur innocent & sweet looking face... I LIKE IT VERY MUCH!!!! :p

SHE TRULY IS A RARE GEM!!!!

qwerqwer
21-04-2008, 10:27 AM
Bro walabis, trying hard to call her this morning but her handphone always on the engaged tone. She so hot ??? :confused:

Regency
21-04-2008, 10:37 AM
One more thing to add on. Please do not pm me for Xiao Na contact! Adhere the rules & pm Bro walabis only. Cheers!

onion_rings
21-04-2008, 10:58 AM
SHE TRULY IS A RARE GEM!!!!

Hmmm....tempting!!! :cool: :D

walabis
21-04-2008, 11:27 AM
Bro walabis, trying hard to call her this morning but her handphone always on the engaged tone. She so hot ??? :confused:

Probably she still asleep perhaps try after 1pm.

walabis
21-04-2008, 11:29 AM
One more thing to add on. Please do not pm me for Xiao Na contact! Adhere the rules & pm Bro walabis only. Cheers!

got ppls pm you for number meh?? :D

Hmmm....tempting!!! :cool:
your heart melted after reading tose FR? :D

poolhot.
21-04-2008, 12:42 PM
Tried her on 4th or 5th tis mth.. After which I intro her to Wala n Bros...

last nite[4th or 5th apr] had a craving for pork ribs rice so hit for Lor 15 kopitiam for dinner. Had a stout n see mei mei. Instead all that walk pass me are either too old or CMI.

Feeling sian decide to hit for Lor 23 where I park. Stop at the newspaper stand infront of UOB n so happen two gals walk by me. one turn round and we look at each other n start smiling. She stop, turn around n approach me..

Sir... she say : wanna go for a drink? Huh? in mind I was thinking : wat the heck do we go a drink for???

when all i wan is to hv a good time wiz her

Instead I say : Ok. Hold her hands machiam like BF n GF, we cross the road n her HP rang. Her friend enquire hv we decide to go to a hotel. She tell me tis her 1st time here hence do not know how to do e approach. Ask her my SOP 3 qns even if she dun agree, I will still up her cos she so sweet n kinda pretty. Instead she agreed n my heart leap wiz joy. Together we head to my fav hotel.

Inside e room we TCSS quite a fair bit. She 26yrs old and from dalian. name is xiao Na or Nana also can.

In we went for a bath. Nothing to shout about and we hit the bed and she cuddle round me. turn her around and we french deep and long. She then nibble my ear n start to give me a senous catbathe. Heading downwards she grab my prick and start to lick as if she licking a ice cream. Soon she start sucking n giving me a BBBJ. Suction was damn good and after a while she engulfe my whole cock inside her mouth and start deep throat me. Up down she move slowly.. soon she pick up pace and move like a piston all tis while deep throating me. Alternating between slow and fast.. the feeling damn shiok. She then stop n I thought its over.. Instead she start to lick my balls and moving to the nerve below the balls. Suddenly lift my legs up and start to ASS RIM..... Her tongue sure feel good n soon she start to BBBJ me again. Me bei tahan liao so told her to stop. She then start to french me again. Wow she must a damn wild gal. My hand go auto roam and start to press her B cup breast. I stop frenching and start to suck her pinkish nipples. soon she let out a moan n my hand went to feel her pussy and found to be wet. Start to suck and nibbles both nipples knowing she enjoy to be suck and meanwhile I start to rub her clit. I slowly went down on her and found she hv very little pubic hair and her pussy sure is small and pinkish. I then move down lick her clit n soon she start to moan louder n thrust her hips up. Inserting slowly wiz my finger I found her pussy is tight. I lick n finger her at the same time. Soon she was grabbing my shoulder.. then start to put my hair and push my head down and push her hip up. Faster I lick.... crazier she become. I then quickly cap myself and start ed wiz missionary style. Follow by doggie and finish by cowgal style. All the while she telling me to pump harder. Every stroke I pump she moan and scream. Soon I bei tahan and shoot my load into the cap.

Instead of rushing to take a bathe.. She lie down beside me and TCSS somemore wiz her cuddling beside me. Only When I suggest we hit for a bathe did she get out of bed. Time spend together is a hour and a half

Name: Xiao Na from Dalian
Looks : 8/10(She look sweet and pretty to me)
Catbathe : 6/10 ( Very SOP )
Boobs: B Cup and Nipples are pinkish and small
Body: 8/10 (Slim and wiz baby fats at the right place )
BBBJ: 8/10 ( Good Suction n Deep throat )
Ass Rim : Very sensual
Kissing : Depends though we did kiss alot
Licking : 9/10 ( She sure love to be lick and sure is damn juicy]
FJ : 8/10 (Very accommodating n willing to try various posn)
Attitude: Good and gentle. No rush, GFE.

Please get contact from THREADSTARTER

walabis
21-04-2008, 05:35 PM
Tried her on 4th or 5th tis mth.. After which I intro her to Wala n Bros...

Please get contact from THREADSTARTER

That why I said you are mentor
:)

spidermel
21-04-2008, 05:51 PM
That why I said you are mentor

stronly agree wif u..... raintree is like a car coe wan finish liao....:D

walabis
21-04-2008, 09:56 PM
Just sent out Xiao na to another batch of bros...

brattz
22-04-2008, 06:45 AM
Many thks to Bro Walabis again for the very quick respond for Xia Na's contact. I wanted to check her out before noon yesterday after unable to reach her.

Finally able to reach her after a hard tried. I asked her whether she got sometime for me. She said sure and asked me to pick her up as she has no idea where the hotels are.

I took her to the nearby 81. Entering the room, we sat on the bed and tcss a bit. Observing her smooth complexion, nice sparkling pair of eyes, long silky hair, a pair of sizable boobs straining underneath her bra, an adorable face till now I cannot forget... Hmmm... a killer combination......

After showering, I lay flat on the bed and she began to attack my nipple. Good sensation and slowly down my standing hard dick. I love the way and speed she blowed my didi. I almost can't take it shot it out.

Next I proceed to gave her a catbath. FUCK! her skin is so smooth that my tongue just glided effortlessly up and down her body.

I went on to attack her twin peaks. Her boobs are soft and a handful. Really shiok just kneading it like tofu. Most admirable was her pink nipples. Seconds upon simulation, her nipples erect into a peanut shape structure. She can't take my tongue job as she very sensitive whenever my tongue touched her body.

My tongue went south to her pussy, no smell and her clitoris is fully erect, pulling her outer lips into a taut position. You can distinctively see her vagina gaping with moisture building inside her... "Slurp Slurp" Xiao Na was moaning loudly when I flicked my tongue ferociously at her clitoris. Think like she long time never had a guy lick her pussy before, which is evident from her loud moans everytime when my tongue flicked lightly across her clitoris hood. Wow... A sense of accomplishment!

After the lenghtly period of sucking and licking each other. Is time to put on a cap and bonk her . Xiao Na is a real moaner - she would close her eyes, tilt her head upwards and moan as though she is in some kinda of trance... Shit... Watching her innocent expression makes me feel like I'm bonking some innocent school girl ! Think of it now feel like going back for her today.

After several positions and I finally able to shot out my cum.

FR on Xiao Na
Province: came from Dailian
Looks: 8/10, Big round eyes. A very demure, innocent look.
Skin: 8/10 Very smooth.
Figure: 8/10 . About 156 cm. Weight should be about 47 kg. nice ass. Sizable boobs. no tummy.
Boobs: 8/10 B Cup. So smooth and like jelly
Ass: 8/10 Full. Good for doggie.
Pussy: 8/10 Pink pussy. nice trim hair. Perfect symmetry between her left and right outer lips. When simulated, her outer lips will tighten and adopt a tent shape, fully exposing her love tunnel. Clitoris erect easily upon simulation.
Catbath: 7/10
Gfe: 8/10 very very and guess she looking for a husband here .kekee
BBBJ: 8/10 sensational
FJ: 8/10 very co-operative and hardworking...
Attitude: 9/10 one of the best prc I came across so far..
Damage: $60 + $30 (tips, she deserved it) 20 (Hotel)
RTF: trying to find time today ..keke

She said she actually been here for 10 days as she hardly work till she met some helpful ppls here especially someone.

Thks bro walabis, she indeed a very good gem and thks for sharing your new found.

riokia
22-04-2008, 06:51 AM
care to share the contacts?

walabis
22-04-2008, 09:03 AM
She said she actually been here for 10 days as she hardly work till she met some helpful ppls here especially someone.

Thks bro walabis, she indeed a very good gem and thks for sharing your new found.

Good FR bro, tempting me to RTF :D

too many respond and got to sent slowly batch by batch

onion_rings
22-04-2008, 12:10 PM
your heart melted after reading tose FR? :DYeah my heart melt till got no heart & become "heartless" :eek: oolala :p

bigO
22-04-2008, 04:04 PM
Thanks bro walabis for providing Xiao Na contact number. As promise here is a short FR.

Got a room and sms her no. She was about 20mins late at the appointed time. However, after she arrived, she give me some light kisses as a form of apology. Plus her innocent look with her sincere apolgetic big round eye can really melt one heart. How can i be so cruel as not to forgive her? :p

Looks: - 7/10 (Like those innocent sweet student)
Body: - Height 1.58m, Weight 47 kg 7.5/10 (fair very smooth skin, nice proportions)
Boobs: - B cupper, not sure also 7.5/10 (firm and soft, very good feeling)
BBBJ: - 8/10 (quite long, suction is good almost CIM)
Frenching: (Yes for me) :D
FJ: - 7/10 (Damn wet & she enjoy my pumping)
GFE: - 7/10 (had a good conversation with her).
Damage: $80(including tips)+$20 (room)
RTF: - She is in my list..........

walabis
22-04-2008, 04:04 PM
Yeah my heart melt till got no heart & become "heartless" :eek: oolala :p

How can you become "heartless" when you got so many sweet hearts !! :D

onion_rings
22-04-2008, 04:26 PM
How can you become "heartless" when you got so many sweet hearts !!

:confused: :D :eek: :p

popiah
22-04-2008, 06:33 PM
:confused: :p

hi bro onion,

pls do not waste bandwidth....:mad: :p

signoff
Wasting Popiah

Mercenary19
22-04-2008, 08:41 PM
Good FR bro, tempting me to RTF

Huh RTF??? Tot you RTF many many many time liao.......

aczeta76
22-04-2008, 09:46 PM
Up her today.

FR similar to all the bros above so I will not elaborate but she is a good gem.

Thanks Ma-ge for intro.. hahaha...

Ah Ken

popiah
23-04-2008, 07:15 AM
Up her today.

FR similar to all the bros above so I will not elaborate but she is a good gem.

Thanks Ma-ge for intro.. hahaha...

Ah Ken

hi bro aczeta,

wow....your Fxxk Report....really KISS - Keep It Short n Simple.

signoff
FL Popiah

aczeta76
23-04-2008, 08:00 AM
hi bro aczeta,

wow....your Fxxk Report....really KISS - Keep It Short n Simple.

signoff
FL Popiah

Errh.. I told her I will not write too much 'coz she shy about our "ahem".. hahaha

Anyway, she is really wet and a moaner. Putting her on my rtf list since I in need of GFE for a while

dota_pro
23-04-2008, 08:52 AM
Thanx to TS bro walabis for sharing her contact.

Had a session with her last night and my conclusion is :
SIMPLY AWESOME . A rare true gem who is so willing to please and for a SYT with such a capitaving smile at a budget price of $60 , what more can u expect ??

Cummon
24-04-2008, 12:38 AM
Due to unforeseen circumstances,I failed to get Xiao Na for the past two
days. Apologies to those 2 or 3 bros who didn't manage to book her this evening as she was so nice that she wanted to make sure she was available when I tried to book her again today.

Origin : Dalian,Liao Ning Province

Looks : 7 Pleasant,demure,the type your mother always hopes to see you bring home

Body : 7 Standing at 158cm but she doesn't look petite,nice soft boobs,smooth complexions & silky long hair that reach her waist.

Catbath : 6 Quite naughty,kept brushing her tongue into my earholes,then brief ones over neck & chest

Frenching : 8 She seemed to like the wet warmth generated from tongue fights very much,a very passionate frencher

BBBJ : 8 Wet & tight suctions,didn't feel her teeth at all while bobbing her head up & down,good skills

69 : Yes, she was very ticklish,kept swaying her thighs in response when my tongue drew small circles over her clit & pink slit . Her moans were mostly muffled as she was busy sucking my didi & licking my balls,think most likely you will get it wrong, I was on top ;)

FJ : 7.5 Responsive & accommodating,fantastic facial expressions to look at,
she got so wet half way thru that I even expected she would squirt

Attitude : 9 Easygoing,chatty & caring

Don't know if '你这小坏蛋‘ is her 口头禅,she kept saying this to me during the session,did other bros get this from her too ? Don't think I am that 坏蛋 leh:p

Thanks again to TS for this good find

Redoxan
24-04-2008, 12:45 AM
Please PM threadstarter for contact.

Do not PM me :mad:

dota_pro
24-04-2008, 01:40 AM
Don't know if '你这小坏蛋‘ is her 口头禅,she kept saying this to me during the session,did other bros get this from her too ? Don't think I am that 坏蛋 leh

LoL.she also called me 你这小坏蛋 during my session

Friendly reminder : GFE 10/10 = KC TRAP 10/10

aczeta76
24-04-2008, 07:53 AM
Ya.. same loh..

tt's why I haven't RTF her yet...she is a silent KC queen.

hahaha

onion_rings
25-04-2008, 04:10 AM
Please PM threadstarter for contact.

Do not PM me :mad:

So cannot help out bro wala to scan thru those asking for contact meh? :D

onion_rings
25-04-2008, 04:12 AM
hi bro onion,

pls do not waste bandwidth....:mad: :p

signoff
Wasting Popiah

hi bro popiah,

so are you gg to zap me?

signoff
zap onion :p

popiah
25-04-2008, 07:47 AM
hi bro popiah,

so are you gg to zap me?

signoff
zap onion :p

hi bro onion,

i'm not going to zap you but to stuff alot of popiah into your mouth....

signoff
Zapping Popiah

walabis
25-04-2008, 08:49 AM
hi bro popiah,
so are you gg to zap me?
signoff
zap onion

hi bro onion,
i'm not going to zap you but to stuff alot of popiah into your mouth....
signoff
Zapping Popiah

You 2 !! do not tcss here, want tcss go to tcss thread !! :mad::mad:

:D:D

onion_rings
26-04-2008, 03:55 AM
You 2 !! do not tcss here, want tcss go to tcss thread !! :mad:

:D
ahahahah yes sir!!!! :p :p

tiverton18
27-04-2008, 05:27 AM
Feeling very horny at midnite. Decided to call Xiao Na, contact no by courtesy of senior bro Walabis. Spoke with Xiao Na and she was more than happy to meet me at this unearthly hour. Anyway, told her that it is more conducive to meet her on the following day afternoon as I do not want to be accountable to my CO for my disappearance at this unearthly hour.

Decided to coin an excuse to my CO that I would be taking a short drive to the nearest coffee shop to see the EPL matches and have some coffee/beer. Since CO did not raise any objections, I quickly changed, took a lift down, and called Xiao Na that I am “flying down” to see her immediately. She was pleasantly surprised with my sudden change of decision.

As I live in the far end of East side, I drove at breakneck speed along the PIE to reach Xiao Na’s rented apt at G in less than 15 minutes as traffic was very light. Due to some miscommunication, we wasted nearly half an hour trying to locate each other in the same lorong, ha ha, I cannot see her, and she cannot see my car although we continued to communicate via HP.

As all the H81 in various G lorongs are anticipated to be packed coupled with limited parking lots, we decided to venture to another H81 in the inner suburban area. On reaching the hotel at nearly 1.30 am (spent sometime circling for a parking space), the reception told us to wait for half an hour for room availability. There were few young couples waiting for their bonking activities. Never expected that Sporean couples are so starved of sex

To kill time, we spent some time in my car talking and frenching. Can see that Xiao Na has developed KC with me in view of my sense of humour. Decided to wait at the reception as it was getting stuffy in the car without the air con.

We only managed to get our keys at 2am. I was already trying to figure how and what to account to my CO when I return from this wee hour rendevous before the sexcapade started.

While waiting for the room, my small head was already throbbing with sensation as I took half a blue pill on my way to pick up Xiao Na. Old man have to resort to this to optimize performance.

As time is the essence, I have to manage my time very effectively. When we opened the door, we lost no time to undress and have a very quick shower.

After we cleaned and dried ourselves in our birthday suit, we embraced and engaged in very passionate frenching. Xiao Na knelt down and gave me a BBBJ. Told her that as I have a sensitive small head, too intense BBBJ would result in early eruption. We then engaged in another round of deep frenching in bed. I pulled her to the edge of the bed and gave her beautiful and pinkish pussy 10 minutes of intense lashing. She moaned and moaned with the same Chinese phrase what some of you have mentioned in your FRs “Ni how wai tan”

I then introduced my throbbing cock into her cunt. Due to two recent spinal operations which have resulted in stiff bones, I must admit that I am not a strong fucker as compared to most brothers here. Because of my physical impairment, I prefer to engage in missionary although doggie and cowgirl is not a problem. I alternated between slow thrust and moderate pumping, and finally decided to release my spunks after 10 minute of action. Although already ejaculated, I continue with my thrusting action and at the same time deep frenching her. I decided to pull out my weapon as I have to watch my time.

Xiao Na commended that I have very smooth skin. Told her that I have been doing a deskbound job for many years, hence my skin is very smooth. She also commended me of my excellent cunnilingus skill. She also commended that I have a thick cock which she has totally enjoyed.

We cleaned up, retired to bed and embraced each other with deep frenching again until I decided to call it a day as the clock already showed 3 am. When I looked at my HP, there were already 2 missing calls from my CO.

Drove Xiao Na back to her apartment after the sexcapade. Kissed her goodbye and promised her that I will RTF as my mission is not completed.

Thank you bro. Walabis for introducing this gem to me. I have decided to pen this FR in essay style instead of the usual rating system as whatever good attributes that Xiao Na has already been highlighted by various brothers here.

If you find the circumstances of this FR hilarious, please up my miserable points. Thank you, and rest assured that my contribution continues .

2dirtydevils
27-04-2008, 12:19 PM
any photo to view? thanks!

popiah
27-04-2008, 02:23 PM
any photo to view? thanks!

hi bro dirty,

you can try this link http://www.popiahphoto.com.sg to view photos...:p

signoff
Photo Popiah

jason.8987
27-04-2008, 02:32 PM
hi hi bro, any one who got her contact, can pass to me pls ?

duhville
27-04-2008, 02:37 PM
Origin : Dalian
Looks : 6/10
Body : 7/10 Nice soft boobs,smooth complexions & silky long hair that reach her waist.
Catbath : 7/10
Frenching : 8/10
BBBJ : 8 /10
Finger: None she say very itchy
FJ : 8/ 10 Responsive & accommodating,fantastic facial expressions to look at,she cum at lease 3 times.

For all the bro who has bonk her '你这小坏蛋‘ is indeed her 口头禅, but something new is "your dick too big and long, too deep already cannot take it" And in doggie she also say "too deep already, faster give me, give it to me now" Heard liao damn shoik..

Can say is a good cheap bonk..

birdie8819
27-04-2008, 02:37 PM
hi bro dirty,

you can try this link http://www.popiahphoto.com.sg to view photos...:p

signoff
Photo Popiah

Bro popiah the link cannot view leh .

signoff
cannotview birdie8819 :p

Cummon
27-04-2008, 04:34 PM
Body : 7/10 Nice soft boobs,smooth complexions & silky long hair that reach her waist.
FJ : 8/ 10 Responsive & accommodating,fantastic facial expressions to look at

Bro,don't know whether you admire my average at best English or being lazy ,if you wanna cut & paste ,at least look for something that is not in the same page :p

duhville
27-04-2008, 05:48 PM
bro not lazy lar agreed with what you have post..Just add something more on top of that hope you don't mind..:)

jason.8987
27-04-2008, 06:04 PM
hi bro, do u hve her contact ? can pass to me ? thks [email protected]

popiah
27-04-2008, 06:23 PM
hi bro, do u hve her contact ? can pass to me ? thks [email protected]

hi bro jason,

as a newbie in this forum...you got to follow some rules and regulation stated in the forum, just like when you join a new company, the HR personel will brief you "DO and DONT" order...

pls click below link as a reference...

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-free-stds-included/34756-newbie-guide-getting-contacts-fl-dome.html

signoff
HR Popiah

popiah
27-04-2008, 06:25 PM
Bro popiah the link cannot view leh .

signoff
cannotview birdie8819 :p

hi bro birdie,

if you cannot view...it time to replace your spect...:D

or click below link...

http://www.cannotview.com

signoff
CannotView Popiah

aczeta76
27-04-2008, 08:11 PM
hi bro birdie,

or click below link...

signoff
CannotView Popiah

Anyone find Xiao Na a mystery.. she seems so innocent and yet so seasoned..

Dun know when to believe what she says..anyway, hengz I have MM so wun suffer from KC...

Missing Xiao Yee though..

popiah
27-04-2008, 08:21 PM

Dun know when to believe what she says..anyway, hengz I have MM so wun suffer from KC...

hi bro Aczeta,

whether is it truth or not...not important at all, more important is the SERVCE we can engage from her...

tio bo ? :D

signoff
Service Oriented Popiah

birdie8819
27-04-2008, 08:26 PM
hi bro birdie,

or click below link...

signoff
CannotView Popiah

Bro popiah ,

I click on the link the message came out -

Most likely causes:
You are not connected to the Internet.
The website is encountering problems.
There might be a typing error in the address.

What you can try:
Diagnose Connection Problems

More information

This problem can be caused by a variety of issues, including:

Internet connectivity has been lost.
The website is temporarily unavailable.
The Domain Name Server (DNS) is not reachable.
The Domain Name Server (DNS) does not have a listing for the website's domain.
If this is an HTTPS (secure) address, click Tools, click Internet Options, click Advanced, and check to be sure the SSL and TLS protocols are enabled under the security section.

For offline users

You can still view subscribed feeds and some recently viewed webpages.
To view subscribed feeds

Click the Favorites Center button , click Feeds, and then click the feed you want to view.

To view recently visited webpages (might not work on all pages)

Click Tools , and then click Work Offline.
Click the Favorites Center button , click History, and then click the page you want to view.

Signoff Replace Specs birdie8819 :p

aczeta76
27-04-2008, 08:36 PM
hi bro Aczeta,

whether is it truth or not...not important at all, more important is the SERVCE we can engage from her...

tio bo ? :D

signoff
Service Oriented Popiah

Yaloh... Service is impt.. but me dun like people to act infront of me mah..

Never like to be lied too... so when I choose my Fls, i QC them on service as well as how trueful they are to me..

XN service to me is too good so hahaha

See next time when I visit her how she react bah

poolhot.
27-04-2008, 09:42 PM
Yaloh... Service is impt.. but me dun like people to act infront of me mah..

Never like to be lied too... so when I choose my Fls, i QC them on service as well as how trueful they are to me..

XN service to me is too good so hahaha

See next time when I visit her how she react bah

1]Never like to be lied - But u choose to believe wat they say

2]XN service is too good - Then why u think a thread is started on her.. Do U know how many gals I tried before I can start a thread on the gal. Do U know how many bros requirement the gal need to please before she pass the test.

3]See next time when I visit her how she react bah - See with wat - With yr Brain? with yr heart? or with yr cock? there 3 ways how U wan to see it.

To add on.......

Let me see... U are the no. wat person to fuck her...:eek:

So wat u think?

Do check when she came to sillypore and when tis thread started.... :rolleyes:

Lastly Hookers are paid to be fuck. Keep that in mind so U be heart burnt free.

No hard feeling
RT

popiah
27-04-2008, 10:04 PM
1]Never like to be lied - But u choose to believe wat they say

No hard feeling
RT

hi bro raintree,

why so harsh....believe or not.....just believe KING OF POPIAH...:p

signoff
Soft Feeling Popiah

brattz
27-04-2008, 10:33 PM

I don't think there is a mystery on her but you. Xiao Na purpose coming here is to make $. Whether she is innocent or seasoned she got to try her very best to please her customers to RTF her again. If she don't do that she may lost certain customers. Let me ask you, do you enjoy a FL who can give you a SOP fuck? No rite? and you will not RTF her unless you got to try very hard again and can hope she give you a good next one. For Xiao Na I believe you did RTF her. why? because she offer good KC and service.

Why mystery on you ?? By looking at your signature and realise you got kind of kena KC trap. Very strong one and understand you can fall into any FL easily if any treat you very nice. May be Xiao Na did not do a good job like Mei Mei and xiao yee to make you fall into her KC trap.

The above comment just my humble opinion. Correct me if I am wrong.

No heart feeling :):):):)

aczeta76
28-04-2008, 10:32 AM
1]

Let me see... U are the no. wat person to fuck her...:eek:

Do check when she came to sillypore and when tis thread started.... :rolleyes:

Lastly Hookers are paid to be fuck. Keep that in mind so U be heart burnt free.

No hard feeling
RT

Hahaha.. cool down lah raintree.. I juz find Xiao Na quite interesting and wanted to share my tots mah..

Like you say, I am not expecting WL to bare their hearts to me .. so no heart burn lah..

Only person who can 'burn' me now is my MM in ZH ..:p

Why mystery on you ?? By looking at your signature and realise you got kind of kena KC trap. Very strong one and understand you can fall into any FL easily if any treat you very nice. May be Xiao Na did not do a good job like Mei Mei and xiao yee to make you fall into her KC trap

Erhh... Not really lah. Xiao Na actually gave me very good service, one of the best GFE next to Fei Fei by (Bro Iluvmiki) which is why I am not writing any lengthy FR.

My little girlfrend (Ting Ting) is actually the worst FL I have come across in my cheonging life.. but she is also the only FL whom have bothered to cook dinner for me and knowing how she treats her customers.. I count my blessings

She is the one and only ex-FL who I am seriously KCed with.

Xiao Yee is sticky but she knows I got a PRC little GF so no worries about KC .. we juz enjoy each other's company.

I am also close to some of the other FLs but our relationships are purely Cust-service provider type... except for 2 whom have treated me as their friend (I no longer patronise them because we are friends and it is awkward now when they are in SG)

Some bros here like service and RTF for it. Me dun like too much service, feels too fake unless I am in a super bad mood and juz want to release.

camelot
28-04-2008, 01:07 PM
Bro Walabis tku for the contact. Truly worthwhile to come out of retirement for. In fact so shiok that I surrendered during sustained BBBJ and didn't get to main course....what to do must move on and can only wait for RTF!

aczeta76
28-04-2008, 01:14 PM
Bro Walabis tku for the contact. Truly worthwhile to come out of retirement for. In fact so shiok that I surrendered during sustained BBBJ and didn't get to main course....what to do must move on and can only wait for RTF!

hmmm u did CIM?

seoul
29-04-2008, 08:31 AM
Thks bro walabis for Xiao Na contact.

Name- Xiao Na

Age- 26 years old

Province: Dalian

Looks- 7/10 she got some kind of charm and innocent

Figure- 7/10 Petite. About 155cm. Weigh about 47 kg. She is slim and look good on those high heel.

Boobs- 7/10 B cupper Sensitive to touch.

GFE- 9/10 very strong

Catbath- 8/10 she's good

BBBJ- 8/10 I enjoyed very much, very good suction, don't know where she learn the skill from.

FJ- 8/10 Enjoyable. Surround sound system. She would grab you tight while you ram her. She is indeed another 1 hell of a horny girl

Attitude- 8/10 very friendly

Overall: 8/10 No need to elaborate further.

Damage- $60 for a fuck and $20 for the tips for slightly more than 1 hour.

Once again thks bro walabis for sharing.

breaker
30-04-2008, 09:48 AM
Being trying hard to reach her yesterday but she said she not available for the whole day and night. She so hot meh ??

popiah
01-05-2008, 06:00 AM
Being trying hard to reach her yesterday but she said she not available for the whole day and night. She so hot meh ??

Hi bro breaker,
:p
she is as HOT as a popiah....

signoff
HOT Popiah

walabis
01-05-2008, 01:08 PM

Maybe try your luck today ;)

eyez_for_u
01-05-2008, 06:16 PM
Same here bro. Seems like a lot of bros here trying to get her while she is still fresh and hot. :D I will try again soon.

listeneralways
01-05-2008, 06:35 PM
Hello bros, newbie here and well aware of stiff rules and regulations. Led a married life for many years and have never explored into actions before. But now life has gotten a little dry and I would really like to start exploring but not knowing where to start. Read about Xiao Na and thirsting for her. . . so if there're any kind bros who could give me her contacts... ... Thank you

all4great2
02-05-2008, 12:37 AM
Thanks to "小马哥" for sharing the contact!

Fixed up a session via SMS today and from the way she replied, my guess was that she is one of those who is high on GFE-factor and it was indeed the case. Rushed down to G-land and met her at H81 on this darn, bloody hot day. First impression, her looks was ok but towards MILF (maybe cos' my last few sessions were all with SYTs GEMS like Wu Li and Ye Zi, so standards set very high now). But over time, her looks and playful charm started to grow on me. Very accomodating and playful, and strong in KC-power as I became her 小坏蛋 for that 1 hour :D

After the deed, held hands, hugged together and chatted for awhile. Told me she did not work much over the last few days as she wasn't really in the mood but now feeling better oredi. Washed up and Xiao Na got a call from some bros "jio-ing" her to go KTV and can see she was happy to take some time off to have fun.
===================

Ratings:-
Looks- 6.7/10 (MILF look but has an innocent charm)
Figure- 7/10 (Petite and I'm at least one "head" taller, figure is well-maintained for a MILF)
Boobs- 6/10 (soft B-cup and small nipples - I prefer girls with firmer boobs)
BJ- 8/10 (one of the better PRC BJ i had)
FJ- 8.5/10 (Responsive, wet and accomodative. Said my 'weapon' too big, so had to go slow and gentle)
GFE- 8.5/10 (very strong KC - chatty, playful and lotz of frenching)
Damage- $60 + tips + room/cd
RTF: U say leh ... :D

popiah
02-05-2008, 07:12 AM
Maybe try your luck today ;)

hi bro walabis,

wow....yesterday saw her at GL....wow....damn chio....especially her black long silky hair...

planning to RTF.....cumming soon cumming soonn....

signoff
Cumming Popiah

bkkgal
02-05-2008, 11:24 PM
thank for thread starter for giving me her contact
i seldom post FR here, last time had post some FL video, but kena complain.

i used to travel to thailand for FL esp Phuket and bangkok, why? bcos i can get very good gf-feeling, perhaps due to THai pepple friendly service and attitude. somemore im foreigner, thai girl likes foreigner.

in singapore, most of the time i try $55 thai youngster (illegal)between lorong 18-20, they are young and i feel like im in thailand

but very bad, no much communication as they dont really understand english

thats why i look for PRC SYT once a month,

today i tried xiao na....break my PRC record, she offers best GF-feeling that i ever have (including thai FL).

book her today 1530hrs, but she was busy i have to wait until 1630. damn boring, stand along lor20 hunt for more SYT. but no much.

1630hrs, i saw a long hair girl in front lor20 H81, i didnt approach, walao....Walabis cheat me...is she SYT? look only worth 6-7/10, not 8-9 as mentioned by some of the cheongsters here.

anyway, i got no choice.

but the real story is .....

we check in 1630 hrs for SGD20(hotel)+20 deposit.

the moment we step out hotel was 1930hrs, H81 only refund me $10.anyway i am still happy :)

first hour(i guess), she sit beside me, i show her my china photo by laptop, if fact i told her early(last week) i would like to share with her.

this is to nurture GF feeling, she sit close to me, hold my hand on her sexy leg, lean her head to me...

after that, we shower,,wow....she has a very good skin, nice nipple. at this time she looks like SYT, 18-20yo, look 7-8..........sorry walabis..

i start to do voice record, but i delete on the way back, at first thINk of goign to share with brother here. but xiao na treat me so nice..so i delete it. sorry...

u believe we spent 2 hrs naked on the bed? fuck, bj, painting, licking.kissing.for 2 hrs.

since she told me most of her customers are 30-50yo. thats y she like me and she told me she treats me like bf.

anyway im not going to describe more of our actions.

she did ask me will i write FR, i ask her why? at first i thought she request me to do promotion for her.

she said she afraid brothers here request more extra service from her and ask me not to describe details.

if you treat her well u will get the same fr her. so brothers here remember to treat her well by heart, you may get surprise....

seems like yours dont give her good impression.

she is not gready as those usual FR, and from converstaion with her, she doesnt like singapore and singaporean.

so brotheres here, remember to treat gem well, they are being cheated to work here.

asiaguy
03-05-2008, 09:08 AM
Thks bro walabis for her contact, I have a appointment with her this afternoon. Stay tune for my FR .

XR29
03-05-2008, 08:28 PM
Bro Walabis,

Can pm me too..:)

asiaguy
04-05-2008, 02:36 AM
As promise to post the FR on Xiao Na after trying her yesterday afternoon.

Name: Xiao Na ( I think it may not her real name)
Look:8/10 Not a SYT but she kind of attraction will appeal you some way
Province: PRC, Dalian but she mentioned she was born somewhere in China.
Body: On a small size but nice ass
Boobs: 34B handful
Foreplay:8/10 she knew her role well
GFE:9/10 the reason i will RTF her very soon.
BBBJ:8/10 hardworking and almost blow me out.
FJ: 8/10 her shy attitude and moaning very turn me on
Attitude: 9/10 very friendly
RTF: defintely
Damage: I paid her $100 inclusive tips for the excellent attitude and service.

Thks Bro walabis for her contact.

I received some PM for Xiao Na 's contact but think is better to ask the TS.

kimberly
04-05-2008, 03:05 AM
hi bros care to share contact?wil try her when free

walabis
04-05-2008, 07:20 AM
thank for thread starter for giving me her contact
i seldom post FR here, last time had post some FL video, but kena complain.

i start to do voice record, but i delete on the way back, at first thINk of goign to share with brother here. but xiao na treat me so nice..so i delete it. sorry...

Thank for your FR after trying Xiao Na. If you try to voice record or video her without her consent I think is not right. Afterall you said you ever been complain for trying other. Glad you have deleted it.

1630hrs, i saw a long hair girl in front lor20 H81, i didnt approach, walao....Walabis cheat me...is she SYT? look only worth 6-7/10, not 8-9 as mentioned by some of the cheongsters here. anyway, i got no choice.

after that, we shower,,wow....she has a very good skin, nice nipple. at this time she looks like SYT, 18-20yo, look 7-8..........sorry walabis..

I think I got to correct you. What make you think I cheated you ? Ever since I started the thread on her..did I mentioned she is a SYT or even look like 18-20 yo?? I just said she looked cute that all.

since she told me most of her customers are 30-50yo. thats y she like me and she told me she treats me like bf.

seems like yours dont give her good impression.

If that what she said or you create your own story ?? You mean I don't give her good impression as I'm already an 50 yo old man ?? If she said she like you and treat you like bf then I congra you.

she is not gready as those usual FR, and from converstaion with her, she doesnt like singapore and singaporean.

This is a senstive statement you highlighted or you fake it ?? If she don't like singaporean, I think she included you as well unless you are not. If you bull shit you are damaging her name and personalities here.

After reading your FR, seriously thinking... whether my mistake to pass Xiao Na's contact to you. However on the other hand after scanning your past posting, you are a real cheongster as you did tried most girls which threads started by me.

walabis
04-05-2008, 07:39 AM
Bro Walabis,
Can pm me too..:)
Have replied your PM

As promise to post the FR on Xiao Na after trying her yesterday afternoon.
I received some PM for Xiao Na 's contact but think is better to ask the TS.
Glad you enjoy and have my 7 points for the FR

denden7070
04-05-2008, 12:36 PM
knn,the FRs make me gian gian ley:D:D

Petsam
04-05-2008, 03:16 PM
Thank the TS for the contact.

Has a session with her the other day. Confirmed what the TS had said about her - a simple, chatty girl who provides good service for the price.

My humble opinion:

Looks- 6.5 (pleasant looking with an innocent charm)
Figure- 7 (Fair skin)
Boobs- 6.5 (natural soft B-cup and small nipples. Nice to feel)
BJ- 8 (Good)
FJ- 9 (Responsive and accommodative)
Damage- $60 + tips

Will RTF her before her impending departure for home at end of the month.

Hope you like the info and up me. Many thanks

all4great2
04-05-2008, 05:48 PM
Hope to be able to RTF Xiao Na b4 she goes back :)

tacmehom
05-05-2008, 04:09 AM
Many thanks to bro walabis for this gem's contact.

Sms her after work at 11.30pm. So lucky she was free then quickly rush down to her palce at G area. Was ask to meet her at place she stay. But couldn't see the apartment name until end of the Lorong. Xiao liao... Where the H!! Just B4 cross the road to look further, aiyo... it's just beside me la. The apartment right at the corner of the Lorong. Biang eh....

Called her and meet her shortly. First impression: Not bad, petit frame with silky long hair. She suggested go to her regular

tacmehom
05-05-2008, 04:58 AM
Sorry for a FR in 2 parts. Hit enter accidently:p

...H at Lor 20. I ask wether want to take cab or not, Her reply is dont waste $$ la, It's not far away. Tcss a bit on the way, already holding hands. Good GFE.

Once in the room, I told her I need to go bath cos just after work. She offer to bath for me, why not. She wash me clean clean then action start on the bed lo. Not going into detail of actions. 2 words: VERY GFE. No rush at all, even stay on bed for quite awhile after she removed the loaded cd. Found that I'm the only customer for the day. She said went for some sight seeing during day time and have rested for whole day. Lucky :p

She also mentioned about the voice record incident. Think bro bkkgal mistake here. She said Singapore not as good as her hometown, not singaporean. Infact she say singaporean bro are nicer and more gentle than China man back home. Which are more 大男人.

After clean up and dress up. Still got plenty of time, we just continue tcss on the bed. Then she check wether her roommates home liao or not. And wanted to bye some fruit for them. Check out from hotel and walked her home. Bought a big watermelon at the juction and send her home.

Ratings:

Looks - 6.5/10 (not SYT, not stuner but got her own attraction. Sorry for lower points here as I'm sucker of looks)
Figure - 8/10 (Small build but nicely proportioned)
Boobs - 6/10 (think B ba, Soft soft a little)
Frenching - Many many
BBBJ - 7/10 (Good bbbj with many many deep throat and hard working. "Just tounge fu" not enough. Which I get from Yuki)
Fingering - A little bit only outside
FJ - 8.5/10 (Responsive, wet and accomodative)
GFE- 8.5/10 (Lots of KC - chatty and playful)
RTF: certainly. B4 she going home on 24/5

Pinetree
05-05-2008, 03:32 PM
very tempting!!:rolleyes:

Monkey4
05-05-2008, 05:18 PM
wanted to try jing jing then heard she bao boyfriend liao then tot of trying lili or jade (rtf) then heard they oso kenna bao - indeed a sad day as correctly pointed out by simply horny. Like what i said b4, so many gems but little sperms and lagi little time....b4 someone else bao them. So i called my good old lobang king... and he pointed out --- still got xiao na mah.... ya hor... now i remembered... when mei mei intro me the last time to her, her valley looked deep.

SMS around 12pm and her reply came at around 1pm and said that she just woke up - need an hour to get ready......

I picked her up and proceeded to my favourite hotel to bonk.... she is a petite little gal with black silky hair (machiam qualified to appear in hair shampoo ad) and her body shape is fantastic with no body fat... hmm... a good replacement for wang sheng aka jade and moreover she is fairer.. Hope her other services as good as jade too.

Service wise... she din fail to impress... she is very playful and very turned on if u can clicked with her.... she moaned loudly when i licked her and giggle when my tongue glided down effortlessly from her peaks to her dungeon. Her dungeon is extremely delicious and not foul smell nor taste... i teased her.... her tian sui is so sweet... are they for sale.... kekeke

We engaged in 69 and she is reallly very playful cos whenever i licked her, she would try to shift to a position so that she can engulf my dick head... saying u make me high... i will oso make u high.

I tried to repeat jade's special bonking method -- which is doggie on the dressing table but failed... machiam we do not know how so i ended up bonking her while she sat on the dressing table. I was so worried that the dressing table may not be able to take her weight but guess she is petite enough...she said first time tried this method quite thrilling and shiok... paiseh after she came down from the dressing table -- me realised her bums a bit red liao..:o

She is going back on morning 24th May and if no hiccups will be back again though she may not work as a FL again. She oso suggested that i try tarma with her and her good friend mei mei whom i tried b4.

Ratings :-
Looks - silky hair with looks that grew over time... machiam over seconds
GFE -- good and playful - machiam bonking gf
BBBJ - super long and good - at least 8.5 or 9 --- she loved bananas
AR - non
CJ - cunt juice - nice and sweet
Pussy - small and nice looking -- comparable to mei mei
FJ - responsive and loud stereo sound - can be quite embarrassing but real sound - u better check if chambermaids around when u exit if not very paiseh
frenching - machiam like to exchange salivas :p
RTF - if my wallet willing and body willing - daily

Thanks walabis and Mercenary69 for such a find -

Replacement for Jade - found !!!!!

:p

Mercenary19
05-05-2008, 09:35 PM

Thanks me for what...... Me also got no chance to try..........

walabis
06-05-2008, 05:01 PM
At least you got chance to have coffee with her:D

sam88mas
07-05-2008, 09:00 AM
My brief FR below on Xiao Na..

1)Name: Xiao Na from Dalian
2)Age:26 yo
3)Hgts:1.56cm
4)Wgts:48kg
5)boobs:32B
6)Look:7/10..kind of cute and a little MILF look
7)Foreplay:7/10.. like to lick and suck a lot
8)BBBJ-8/10..a good deep throat suckion and make me almost CIM..I control myself as I don't want a quick game over.
9)FJ-8/10,Too good..esp her moaning.. keep saying me 小坏蛋 !!
10)Attitude-8/10..very friendly
11)Damage-$80... + $20 room in Lor 20 H81
12)Overall-8/10..a good FxxK and lasted an hour.
13)RTF-definately.

Thks TS

walabis
07-05-2008, 10:35 AM
knn,the FRs make me gian gian ley:D:D

your gem all so good still gian meh??

walabis
07-05-2008, 10:38 AM
Thank the TS for the contact.
Hope you like the info and up me. Many thanks
Many thanks to bro walabis for this gem's contact.
Thks TS
thanks for the FR and pts, Iw ill replied in due course..

Heritage
07-05-2008, 10:59 AM
Thanks bro walabis for the contact, I am eager to try her since all bros here mention her good service....

Regency
08-05-2008, 02:07 PM

Bro Mercenary19, seem like our fate is almost similar? You got no chance to try her & as im still outstation also got no chance to rtf her too :D

walabis
09-05-2008, 09:13 AM
Bro Mercenary19, seem like our fate is almost similar? You got no chance to try her & as im still outstation also got no chance to rtf her too :D
I think you able to catch up your RTF on her

Regency
09-05-2008, 10:30 AM
I think you able to catch up your RTF on her

Bro walabis no chance on the RTF, B4 my trip got meet up with Xiao Na & having drinks with her. I'm contented ;) :D

daringwolf
09-05-2008, 03:58 PM
Thank you Bro Walabis for the lobang. Here is my field report.

Managed to contact her yesterday and on her lor. Picked her up at her lodging place and drove to a nearby hotel. She looked a bit cute and her looks will grow.

Proceeded to the room and started to take a bath together. Cleaned ourselves and lie down on the bed. TCSS for a while until she started to ask if I want a BJ or BBBJ. Of course I opted for the latter lah. A shiok 10 mins bbbj and she does a lot of deep throat. Wow, I can see that she enjoys sex a lot and she does have a lot of "training" before.

After the foreplay, she capped me and begin her cowgirl ride. Both of us changed to a few positions on the bed while still hugging each other. During the exercise, she responded "violently" by screaming in estacy and "pawing" my thighs while I was "pounding" her. She is afraid of coming fast as she will tend to stop my "attacks" and and continue calling me "Ching Ai De" (Dear in Chinese).

At one point, the cd had air inside and thus she offered to change another cd instead as she commented that with air inside cd, both she and I will not feel shiok lor. (Professional comment by her lah)

Before I put on another cd, she started to give me a bbbj again when I was kneeling on the bed and she was on her four. A very very shiok view from top while seeing her bbbj me! Next, I capped on and started my assault again. She responded "violently" again with the screaming and "Pawing" on the thighs and ass cheek when she has the chance. A very shiok "wild" girlfriend feeling with all those responses. Eventually I unloaded my rounds with her lying side way. A very happy me indeed...

I had found out from her that she was "conned" into coming to Singapore with an offer of decent job as she used to worked in office at China. She resigned her job and came to Singapore in hope of better pay. When she arrived here, she came to know about the truth and thus started in this line. She mentioned she will not be long in this line as she just wanted to just get back the money she had spent lor.

In summary,

Looks: 7/10 (Grows)
Boobs: 32B
Size: Petite
Hair: Long and straight
Response: VERY GOOD
GFE: 9/10
$$$: $60/- + $20/- (Tips) + $20/- (Rm) + $2/- (CD)

Xiao Na mentioned that she will only serve 2 to 3 customers everyday and so brothers here please book fast lor. She will be leaving end of this month as she may never return again. A must to try lah...

poolhot.
09-05-2008, 07:12 PM

Mr. Regency - U really the true OSF... try her no sound at all.. I also dun know.

I Remember U say she not yr type leh :D

Regency
10-05-2008, 12:54 AM
Mr. Regency - U really the true OSF... try her no sound at all.. I also dun know.

I Remember U say she not yr type leh :D

Mr raintree - Perhaps due to i belong to those type of cat "man of few words" .... That is why no sound at all...Even when bonking i also seldom make any sound! :p

Yes did said that... But man are fickle creature.... If not we will not be in SBF or GL hunting for our prey! Tio bo & btw what is true OSF? :D

XR29
10-05-2008, 01:21 AM
Thanks Bro Walabis for the contact. She really worth the money.Make the necessary arrangement and meet her at the designated hotel at Lor 2X. Ding Dong, quickly peep at the door and saw a small size with long silky hair lady, not bad looking. Quickly open the door and welcome her in..Below is a summary of my FR...But she definitely worth the money.....

Looks - 7.5/10 (just love her long silky hair)
Figure - 8/10 (Small build but nicely proportioned)
Boobs - 34b (just enough for my hand)
Frenching - Many many many many
BBBJ - 8/10 (Good bbbj with many many deep throat and long duration)
FJ - 8.5/10 (Responsive, wet and accomodative with her stero sound)
GFE- 8.5/10 (chatty,playful and does not rush for time)
RTF: certainly. B4 she going home on 24/5

Damage: $60 + tips + $20(Hotel) + $2 condom.

walabis
11-05-2008, 03:25 AM
Thank you Bro Walabis for the lobang. Here is my field report.

Thanks Bro Walabis for the contact. She really worth the money..

Thanks for the FR.

tacmehom
11-05-2008, 03:54 AM
Wanted to meet xiao na today. But she say got raid. Dont want to take risk wor.:p
Anyway, going to meet her tomorrow. She also say want to intro her roomate le. Any bro here got meet xiao na's fren B4? If yes, how is she compare to xiao na?

cheers

accura20
11-05-2008, 08:10 AM
Had a session with XN. She looks cute and very accomodating.
Helped me showered clean clean.
She is a rare gem. Shy at first, but after things get warmed up, she is quite wild and kept moaning.

Looks- 7/10 (cute looking)
Figure- 7/10 (petite)
Boobs- 7/10
BJ- 8/10
FJ- 8.5/10 (Very responsive, wet and accomodative)
GFE- 9/10 (very strong KC)
Damage- $60 + tips + room/cd
RTF: Sure...

peterson
11-05-2008, 10:56 AM
Thanks bro Walabis for the contact, finally bonk her yesterday. Booked a room at her appointed hotel and sms her the rm #. Below just a short FR on her.

Name : Xiao Na
Looks : 7/10 (pleasant looking)
Boobs : Natural soft and handful B cup with small pink nipple (she commented my nipple is bigger than her)
BBBJ : 7.5/10. (she take her own sweet time to do it, never try to rush, looks into your eyes and ask you ' Ni shu fu ma?' Heaven man..
FJ : 8.5/10 (pussy tight and wet, moan a lot and screaming, grab my both hands and keep on calling me Lao Gong, asked me to pump her harder)
Service : 8.5/10 (attitude good, chatty and playful)
RTF : Yes

dota_pro
11-05-2008, 12:09 PM
Thanx to TS bro Walabis for finding such a gem .Yesterday RTF her again and here is my FR :

Looks :8/10 fair,petite and silky hair with dimples on cheek
(her dress sense is getting stronger,wearing a stripes coat with black tight fitting 3/4 pants which enhanced her slim sexy legs )
Boobs :8/10
Bbbj :9/10 ( a good long 10min at least,lucky i stopped her,if not sure cim)
Fj :9/10
Moaning :Super loud
Attitute :9/10
RTF : I cant find any reasons not to RTF

repsolman
11-05-2008, 02:03 PM
Heard from other FL that she is a good one... Can bro TS share her contact please? Thanks!

poolhot.
11-05-2008, 02:24 PM
Big mistake sms my snr wala asking him got $60 or not...

She so hot now that I find it difficult to arrange another session wiz her..

Haiz

Monkey4
12-05-2008, 05:35 PM

Haiz

bro raintree

i must concurred with u ... i cant even rtf her anymore...

just sms her asking for a slot tomolo and she replied she kenna bao for 2 days by someone so cannot entertain me

Jade gone
Jin Jin gone
Xiao Na gone

:confused:

who available

tiverton18
12-05-2008, 08:03 PM
Just received an SMS in Chinese from Xiao Na. Let me translate it in English. Sorry I dont know how to post in Chinese here.

Happiness is a kind of feeling.It cannot be found in the corner of the ocean. There is no need to search for it. It is in our heart; it is a kind of internal feeling.

Let me tell you a small secret. That is ...... I want you to be happy.

Quote and unquote.

i believe a lot of brothers here who have upped her must have received this message in Chinese, after all she is known to be very KC to all her lovers here.

g0ldf1sh
13-05-2008, 12:25 AM
bro raintree

i must concurred with u ... i cant even rtf her anymore...

just sms her asking for a slot tomolo and she replied she kenna bao for 2 days by someone so cannot entertain me

No leh. I just sms her for a session and she is available. However, the time slot does not suit me. Therefore, got to arrange for some other day.

Be happy bro. She still available. :D

Neddy
13-05-2008, 02:05 AM
Thanks Walabis for Xiao Na's ctc. I got it many weeks ago. Always last min got something on then i cannot make it. But finally today makanged to book a slot with her! =)

Smsed her early in the morning as i woke up early today. She replied my sms at 12 noon plus. Told me she need 1.5 hours to prepare. No problem! Today i am soooo free! Went down and reached around 2.15pm under her apt. Look into the rear mirror, saw this petite girl approaching my car. Long black hair.. Okay she's the one! Entered my car and i asked her where she preferred to go. She suggested L20 H81. So off we go!

Reached the hotel, paid and went up hand in hand. Very chatty girl she is, we can simply talk about everything! The room was damn freezing cold! Luckily i have her to huggg!! =) Stripped everything down and we started petting on the bed under the blanket. Frenching her every moment while her hands auto roamed my dick and balls area.. Wooo.. Shiokk gfe feeling mann.. then she started to roam down to lick my nipps and then down to my brother. Put her whole mouth over my brother, she sucked and licked my dick, the feeling is soooo heavenly!! She keep on sucking and deep throating and also licking it.. making it so damn hardd.. Then she proceed to cap me and rode on my first.. after awhile she's tired and when back to bj me with the cap on. The feeling is as good as the bbbj!

After which, it's my turn! Grabbed her boobs and it's soo soft and nice.. With every lick of her nips, she will just moannn and moannnn.. then i painted her sister and she moanned even louderrr!! SongggG!! Then i cannot tahan and thrust my brother into her. Keep pumping and pumping and finally cum within 5-10 minutes. Damn sextisfied!

Looks: 7/10 (After chatting and getting to know her, somehow u will feel she is quite pretty actually, first look is ok. plus point is her hair!)
Boobs: 7/10 (A handful is enough, soooo soft!!)
FJ: 6.5/10 (Maybe she's tired today, i did more job. Hehe)
BBBJ: 9/10 (This is the greatest part of the showwww!!!)
Dmg: $60+tips+hotel+cap
RTF: Will try her again before she return to china on 24th

aczeta76
13-05-2008, 09:13 AM
No leh. I just sms her for a session and she is available. However, the time slot does not suit me. Therefore, got to arrange for some other day.

Be happy bro. She still available. :D

Ya she is... meeting her for my 3rd rtf later today.

Regency
13-05-2008, 09:29 AM
i believe a lot of brothers here who have upped her must have received this message in Chinese, after all she is known to be very KC to all her lovers here.

No leh. Did not receive such sms from Xiao Na. U must be the special one? :p

aczeta76
13-05-2008, 06:00 PM
Bros..

Xiao Na on red... so hold your calls for the moment.

dota_pro
13-05-2008, 07:34 PM
arranged a RTF session tonite but just receieved her sms says she is on code red , sian 1/2

Raymond64
14-05-2008, 03:15 AM
Hi bro, Can i have the contact pls. After reading so many positive feedback really wabted to try her before she return home end of month. Thanks!!!

repsolman
14-05-2008, 08:01 AM
Bro TS... Can be kind enough to share her contact? Still hope to try her to compare with all the other gems I've tried. So far my ranking is Li Li, Qi Qi, Wu Li, Xiao Yue, Chen Chen, Li Wei, Xiao Ping, and the rest are just forgettable. Thanks!

TheFalcon
14-05-2008, 08:48 AM
Can share the contact bro???

onion_rings
14-05-2008, 09:19 AM

You're power la... From all your 18posts all are only asking for contact except got 1 post is FR... If u wanna contact pls pm TS.... ;) Dun forget to copy & paste your resume too :D

Regency
14-05-2008, 11:13 AM
Dun forget to copy & paste your resume too :D

So did u also send in your application too? Or ur now on silent mode as usual? :D

bomarr
14-05-2008, 11:16 AM
So did u also send in your application too? Or ur now on silent mode as usual? :D

Bro Regency just log in & saw your posting. Did i miss out on a good gem? Got 5 star rating somemore! :)

Regency
14-05-2008, 11:21 AM
Bro Regency just log in & saw your posting. Did i miss out on a good gem? Got 5 star rating somemore! :)

Bro bomarr, that for me to know & for you to check out on the FR ;) :D

brattz
14-05-2008, 11:29 AM
Me suppose to have an appointment with her last nite but got to cancel due to her auntie arrived. wonder will I get her first blood after her auntie's departure. Probably on her waiting list ?

aczeta76
14-05-2008, 11:35 AM
XN red tide quite long ... she said about 5-7 days so see if she want to work the last few days before leaving lah.

haiz...

onion_rings
14-05-2008, 12:44 PM

Bro my slient mode application been send in for a long long time & it is still under pending or perhaps it's been forgotten liao :( :D

repsolman
15-05-2008, 02:49 AM
Me also patiently waiting for contact leh...

walabis
16-05-2008, 10:36 AM

Haiz

So in future don't sms me again got $60 to spare or not :D

walabis
16-05-2008, 10:41 AM
Hi bro, Can i have the contact pls. After reading so many positive feedback really wabted to try her before she return home end of month. Thanks!!!
Me also patiently waiting for contact leh...
Heard from other FL that she is a good one... Can bro TS share her contact please? Thanks!
Bro TS... Can be kind enough to share her contact? Still hope to try her to compare with all the other gems I've tried. So far my ranking is Li Li, Qi Qi, Wu Li, Xiao Yue, Chen Chen, Li Wei, Xiao Ping, and the rest are just forgettable. Thanks!

Interested pls pm me and I will not entertain in open

onion_rings
16-05-2008, 12:07 PM
Interested pls pm me and I will not entertain in open

So garang siah :eek: Can i pm u also? :D

walabis
17-05-2008, 09:07 AM
So garang siah :eek: Can i pm u also? :D

You have her number long before what you want to pm me for ? Think of it You still owe me a FR or you just a number collector ?? :cool::D

onion_rings
17-05-2008, 09:35 AM
You have her number long before what you want to pm me for ? Think of it You still owe me a FR or you just a number collector ??
It my fault.. I did not get her contact nos due to i din record at all till now saw so many "Fabulous Fantastic FxxK" report gian gian liao...But since u said me is a nos collector so be it lor :eek: :D
Must support PRC due to current misfortune in their native land.There are couple of Myanmar FL. Shouldn't u shld be supporting them 1st :p

aczeta76
17-05-2008, 09:39 AM
Oops... I oso guilty of not posting FR.:p

3 RTF at last count but no more FR from me hoh as per her request.. paisey

walabis
17-05-2008, 09:56 AM
Senior Walabis. Care to share contact. :D Must support PRC due to current misfortune in their native land.;)
Do you got $60 to spare first ??

walabis
17-05-2008, 09:57 AM
It my fault.. I did not get her contact nos due to i din record at all till now saw so many "Fabulous Fantastic FxxK" report gian gian liao...But since u said me is a nos collector so be it lor
There are couple of Myanmar FL. Shouldn't u shld be supporting them 1st :p

Insider news said you went for RTF someone 3 times in a week :rolleyes::D

onion_rings
17-05-2008, 10:00 AM

No it not the matter of $60 to spare a not.. It's the priority..

Period!! :cool: :D

Insider news said you went for RTF someone 3 times in a week
nnkc her GFE came too strong...Nid to take a breather :eek: :p

walabis
17-05-2008, 10:09 AM
nnkc her GFE came too strong...Nid to take a breather :eek: :p

I dun think you can hold her breath not more than 2 days..expecting your 4th one soon..:D

camelot
17-05-2008, 10:13 AM
I dun think you can hold her breath not more than 2 days..expecting your 4th one soon..:D

Ha ha he might just survive...she told me to wait until Sunday for all clear for my RTF...

tacmehom
17-05-2008, 10:15 AM

Bro walabis,
This secret lady sound good le. Is there any thread on her? Sorry for asking this in xiao na's thread:p

cheers

onion_rings
17-05-2008, 10:16 AM

No la it's not so bad can still tahan.. But since gg to be outstation for more den 3weeks might as well rtf for the 3rd time next week. :D

Today u so eng har? Like those KTV mm butterfly in FL dome here & there :rolleyes: Got tips to collect sibo? :p

duke
17-05-2008, 10:45 AM

I have $60 to spare.... but she postpone my booking when a handsome guy driving a nice black car intercept....:o

onion_rings
17-05-2008, 01:37 PM
I have $60 to spare.... but she postpone my booking when a handsome guy driving a nice black car intercept....:o

*erm* think our brudder side got 5 of them driving black car :eek: All of them also "mai hiam buay pai ai hiam kana sai type" :p So can u specfic which 1 of them is the handsome black car prince ur referring? :D

walabis
19-05-2008, 07:50 AM
Xiao Na has requested me to stop giving out her contact anymore as she wanted to stay low till she goes back in few days times. She will not taking any more deals from unfamilar number.

aczeta76
19-05-2008, 09:37 AM
Hmmm.. muz ask if she off red liao..

Only a few more days till she goes back..

Bros who book her can maybe choose non GL hotels to make it safer for her as recently too many raids

poolhot.
19-05-2008, 10:17 AM
Hmmm.. muz ask if she off red liao..

Only a few more days till she goes back..

Bros who book her can maybe choose non GL hotels to make it safer for her as recently too many raids

glad U real concern abt her :)

think today I go drink tea wiz her. didnt see her a long time

onion_rings
19-05-2008, 10:56 AM
think today I go drink tea wiz her. didnt see her a long timehmmmm...... Another sharm xi xi guy? :D

poolhot.
19-05-2008, 11:07 AM
hmmmm...... Another sharm xi xi guy?

Bro.... like that say me goot meh? :p

Anyway U still hv not tell me who U RTF 3 times? :eek:

Now watching a Vid starr Ai Himeno - Seems like tis her last movie

Last Fuck - Goodbye Love : Ai Himeno

http://s10.divshare.com/files/2008/05/17/4523781/1.jpg

The way she squirt in the 1st scene make me tink of Ping Ping :rolleyes:

Squirty RT

onion_rings
19-05-2008, 11:17 AM
Bro.... like that say me goot meh? :p

Anyway U still hv not tell me who U RTF 3 times? Aiyoh bro will let u in when we meet for beer or kopi la...:D

The way she squirt in the 1st scene make me tink of Ping Ping :rolleyes:

Squirty RT
hahaha Ping Ping always bring in some good squirty memories for us :p

Good memory OR

brattz
24-05-2008, 01:00 PM
Did not get my 5th RTF on xiao na before she left but managed to bid farewell to her on the phone this very early morning. She said unlikely she will return because she don't want to be a FL again. I hope she has a better living ahead and I'll miss her for a while. :(

aczeta76
24-05-2008, 01:14 PM
Hmmm... I hope that she will ctc me when she is back in LN.

see how lah... :rolleyes:

camelot
24-05-2008, 02:00 PM
Did not get my 5th RTF on xiao na before she left but managed to bid farewell to her on the phone this very early morning. She said unlikely she will return because she don't want to be a FL again. I hope she has a better living ahead and I'll miss her for a while. :(

Yes I too will miss her...made my return from retirement most worthwhile...

seoul
24-05-2008, 02:01 PM
tried calling since last night but think she now on the plane. sent a sms to her wishing her all the best. hope she'll ctc me when she touched down.

aczeta76
24-05-2008, 02:08 PM
She should reach LN in the evening, was telling me tt she is thinking of going Sze Chuan to do relief work.

A very nice girl.:)

Bros... what happen with me and her secret lah.. y u all go ask her and make her so paisey...tsk tsk

seoul
24-05-2008, 02:11 PM
She should reach LN in the evening, was telling me tt she is thinking of going Sze Chuan to do relief work.

A very nice girl.:)

Bros... what happen with me and her secret lah.. y u all go ask her and make her so paisey...tsk tsk

What secret you have with her?? you sent her to the airport??

walabis
24-05-2008, 06:36 PM
I hope she has a better living ahead and I'll miss her for a while.
Yes she will, god bless her. ;)

Hmmm... I hope that she will ctc me when she is back in LN.see how lah...
why how if she want to contact you.. kee keeee

Yes I too will miss her...made my return from retirement most worthwhile...
So she worth your return like me :p

tried calling since last night but think she now on the plane. sent a sms to her wishing her all the best. hope she'll ctc me when she touched down.
Are you going to visit her if she contact you??

A very nice girl.
So you both have a big secret ?? :eek:

What secret you have with her?? you sent her to the airport??
Why you are so keen to know who sent her to the airport? :confused:

camelot
24-05-2008, 07:18 PM
So she worth your return like me :p

Yup thanks once again bro walabis...always can rely on your recommendations!

aczeta76
24-05-2008, 11:25 PM
Yes she will, god bless her. ;)

why how if she want to contact you.. kee keeee
We r friends mah.. I may visit her if I go LN, Anyway, she say she may come back as tourist or if she can find work here

Are you going to visit her if she contact you??

So you both have a big secret ?? :eek:
Private matter lah..

Why you are so keen to know who sent her to the airport? :confused:

Ma-ge... XN is a good girl. I almost fell off the bed the 1st time she told me she bought a phone (Less than $100).. that's how thrifty she is. Juz want something that works, no frills.

Like u said, she will have a good life ahead

walabis
25-05-2008, 07:20 AM
Ma-ge... XN is a good girl. I almost fell off the bed the 1st time she told me she bought a phone (Less than $100).. that's how thrifty she is. Juz want something that works, no frills.

Like u said, she will have a good life ahead

对,她是位善良的女孩,希望她能找到辛福。

Cummon
25-05-2008, 08:09 AM
对,她是位善良的女孩,希望她能找到辛福。

既然是位善良的女孩,她能找到的应该是幸福 :)
祝福她。

brattz
25-05-2008, 12:17 PM
By the way, any of the bros here send her to the airport. I called her phone it still on ring tone ??

aczeta76
25-05-2008, 09:10 PM
She told me Mei Mei's BF sending both of them to airport.

Likely she will go back old company to work so give her some time to settle down lah.. she has to stay in htl 1st before she can move back to hostel.

If she say she will ctc you, she will...;)