PDA

View Full Version : penis foreskin

ahjun
19-04-2008, 08:30 PM
hi, just want to know

the foreskin on the tip of penis is darker in colour than the rest. Is this normal? due to lots of BJ?

i have no pains or uncomfort..just wonder what causes it.

anyone can answer? thanks

angrybigpenis
22-04-2008, 09:48 PM
Brudder,

White cock, black cock, dark cock or dark tip/light body cock as long as can fuck is good cock.

If you want to get even colour, maybe time to sun tan your cock at Siloso Bay. :cool:

BJ has nothing to do with skin colouration.....otherwise I would have black nigger cock, liao.

behemoth
27-04-2008, 10:43 PM
suntan can solve your problem :D

t3hkor
28-04-2008, 10:32 AM
suntan can solve your problem :D

abit siong... imagine u need to stay erected for how many hours when suntanning none stop lol and definately the part nearer to you body cannot be tanned lol 2 color tone

GoldTooth
29-04-2008, 10:02 PM
hi, just want to know

the foreskin on the tip of penis is darker in colour than the rest. Is this normal? due to lots of BJ?

i have no pains or uncomfort..just wonder what causes it.

I shouldn't worry about it. But maybe should consult your gp.

GoldTooth
29-04-2008, 10:04 PM
abit siong... imagine u need to stay erected for how many hours when suntanning none stop lol and definately the part nearer to you body cannot be tanned lol 2 color tone

So far wonder if it is possible ? But won't your dick be burnt? Or become more black?

ah_cleo
30-04-2008, 06:48 PM
seriously hi bro.s new to tis forum, 21yo now.. haven fuck be4 seriously.. when my dick erect, the whole skin still cover the dick.. when i bath and it's not erect, i can pull down th fore skin but when erect, cant pull.. any problem anot? i mean when i erect the fore skin wont go down an still covering the dick head.. help appreciated.. thanks

dax2
01-05-2008, 11:56 AM
I wonder does it matter?