PDA

View Full Version : another MILF TN in Clementi

hotshine81
18-04-2008, 10:23 AM
:)another milf TN to share in the heartlands...
after my post on the one in the east and central area..i've decided to conquer the west with a TN where i guess no Samsters have gone to.

there are 2 MILFS here and both are locals..plus 1 PRC PR..

FR on ALICE.(local)

Looks : 5/10
Body : 6/10 still quite well maintained
Boobs : B-cup..she was wearing a push up initially so looks bigger till she stripped for the main course then can see the real deal

Massage : 7/10 good massage technique with variety of pressure at diff points..will do sensual rubbing and tickling of groin area and ur crotch occasionally...really worth the money

BBBJ : 6/10 with licking and sucking ur balls too

FJ: 6/10 pussy quite tight but not so wet..allows many positions..tried her missionary,cowgirl,doggy,spoon,standing doggy..etc..

Allows: pussy licking.69,breat licking,fingering...anal yet to try..

RTF : maybe not..wld like to try the younger MILF first or the PRC one..the younger looks better..

Location : Clementi AVE 2 ( the one with market,NTUC)beside a hair saloon,front entrance along the row of hardware shops...
** this place used to be hot with action with PRC TN shops with rear entrance..now closed liaoz..old samsters and clementeens shld noe...

damage : 30 entry + 100 FJ but i managed to reduced to 100 all in..

Bros, cheong with care and enjoy..hopefully this threads further encourages the spirit of sharing..do up me or post a FR if u are satisfied..

watch out for my next thread soon..will be venturing somewhere else not discovered..i'm a hopper, no regular spots coz i love to discover and share..

malaysiapig
20-04-2008, 02:05 PM
hi bro,

can pm the location in detail or contact number, i stay in clementi ( west coast side ), would like to try this MILF.
thanks in advance .....:confused:

curiosity kills
08-05-2008, 09:31 PM
Dear Bro,

Recce the place tonite between 8-840pm tonite...found the outlet but the front is locked with iron gates while behind the ad board is pasted on the 2nd level (Lxx Tx)...the back door is opened and there is one door that lead to the hair saloon, 1 iron grille that go up 2nd floor...saw a lady sitting and ask if 2nd floor got massage she say no....pls give more direction...i stay near there....any no. to call?

davidtanxr
11-05-2008, 08:13 PM
dear brother curiosity kills, i guess you probably have to go earlier. this joint normally closes at around 8-8.30pm. But sometimes they will close earlier or later than this time depending on their mood and business. Today, as in 1 hour ago, it was closed.

hpman
13-05-2008, 02:17 PM
hi all bro,

can tell actually where the location i stay around west side.

RedStar
18-08-2008, 04:38 PM
Have try this place last week. When there at about 1800 hrs, saw two milf watching TV and third one busy with customer. So choose the one which is younger and slimmer, age about 35 and name Yang Yang if I didn't remenber wrongly.
Her massage is not bad, quite strong (8/10). During the massage, she will also sit in between with my leg open and massage my groin area(5 min). After the groin massage, she rub on my backside using her hand, then she actually bite my backside gently for afew times, the feeling is so good. Next she start to put baby powder on my back and back side, then she climb onto me (still in face down position), and use her backside to rub on my back and backside (very siok). I cannot tahan, so i move my hand behind to touch around and and feel that she lift up her dress and with panty on only. Lastly end the massage with HJ + auto roam. Overall... very shiok massage n good experience.
*Sorry for the poor written FR.

Looks = 7.5( what i feel)
Body = 7.5(slim with B cups)
Massage = 8
Damage = $70 .
FJ = Did not ask. look like a clean place that don't provide FJ .
RTF = yes

NewieBird
19-08-2008, 12:01 AM
hi bros
can PM mi the locations??
Tks

dumdum
19-08-2008, 12:15 AM
Have try this place last week. When there at about 1800 hrs, saw two milf watching TV and third one busy with customer. So choose the one which is younger and slimmer, age about 35 and name Yang Yang if I didn't remenber wrongly.
Her massage is not bad, quite strong (8/10). During the massage, she will also sit in between with my leg open and massage my groin area(5 min). After the groin massage, she rub on my backside using her hand, then she actually bite my backside gently for afew times, the feeling is so good. Next she start to put baby powder on my back and back side, then she climb onto me (still in face down position), and use her backside to rub on my back and backside (very siok). I cannot tahan, so i move my hand behind to touch around and and feel that she lift up her dress and with panty on only. Lastly end the massage with HJ + auto roam. Overall... very shiok massage n good experience.
*Sorry for the poor written FR.

Looks = 7.5( what i feel)
Body = 7.5(slim with B cups)
Massage = 8
Damage = $70 .
FJ = Did not ask. look like a clean place that don't provide FJ .
RTF = yes

hi bro, can pm me the address?

huangmo23
19-08-2008, 01:47 AM
[front entrance along the row of hardware shops...]

go in using front entrance abit paiseh and scary,scared of being seen by someone you know.There is a corridor outside the shop and ppl from all walks of life like aunties,uncles,makciks,adiks and so forth do pass by and can just see what and who is inside the TN shop.

I will not pay this joint any visit coz of privacy even i am staying nearby and like to remind all brudders practice extra precaution when u r there.

thisrocksmysock
19-08-2008, 02:03 AM
hey bros, care to share the location of this joint? thanks !

issen_gorin27
19-08-2008, 02:52 PM
Wow bro !!! thanks for sharing ... didn't know there is such good 'lobang' in clementi at all :)

martianmartian
23-08-2008, 11:23 AM
Hi bro, can pm me the contact, would post with a review

ftftft
10-12-2008, 09:09 PM
I lived in that block one year ago. And saw some FL. especially in the evening they are open except other shops all are closed. I do not know whether it is alive or not. Really want to 故地重游

t123
13-12-2008, 11:48 PM
Can the threadstarter show exactly where is the place. I went there and scout ard like vulture these 2 days. No sign of such joint.

Angelsonline
15-12-2008, 02:52 AM
Can the threadstarter show exactly where is the place. I went there and scout ard like vulture these 2 days. No sign of such joint.

Brudder t123, i think most of these TNs in the clementi area have disappeared. I, too, have been going on recee sessions and have only seen a few in some areas. Frankly speaking, most of them are like cant make it.

Me Siam Bu
15-12-2008, 02:58 AM
ha ha must put up google map liao

t123
15-12-2008, 10:32 AM
Brudder t123, i think most of these TNs in the clementi area have disappeared. I, too, have been going on recee sessions and have only seen a few in some areas. Frankly speaking, most of them are like cant make it.

i have recce the area in ave 2, there is one on the other side. they put ear candling, nb when i asked if they do, they say only massage. the standard there dont deserve 10 bucks even.:mad: