PDA

View Full Version : why am i feeling like that

ryaw
17-04-2008, 03:46 PM
To all SBF bros,

I just broke off with my GF of 2 years about 4 mths back.And all my guys frens was ready to get me back into action,but i noticed that i seem to have lost all my confidence in getting laid and maybe lost interest in woman also.i am very worried as i am alreadi 29yrs old this year.I used to have alot of confidence in myself and i got my ex-gf in a matter of 5 days,recently my fren was able to intro a 19yr old pub waitress to me and she was like ready to go and screw with me on that very same nite,but somehow i just realise that i dun have the mood for it.(i mean WTF man,here was a average looking 19yr old chick waiting to be screwed for free and i just rejected the golden opportunity like tat) i seriously think there is something wrong with me.Has anyone been thru this feeling before.Pls advise and help me.Thanks alot.And FYI,i am over my ex-gf lah.so..............

unsung80
17-04-2008, 07:14 PM
so......

Get alive and start doing what a man suppose to do. 19yr old chick is waiting. :D

longwinter
17-04-2008, 07:21 PM
so......

Get alive and start doing what a man suppose to do. 19yr old chick is waiting. :D

if u dun do it, alot of guys are queuing up to be in ur position to screw the 19 yr old chick. ;)

poorman4sex
17-04-2008, 07:22 PM
get screwing while you can, have the chance to.......

dun be regret when time flies and you start to think back.... why I did not do this... why I did not do it.... why I no try~~~

speaking from experience... trust me...

Mac_Chicken
17-04-2008, 07:45 PM
What is past is gone... Look forward...

hotsoup16
17-04-2008, 08:15 PM
Bro,
Dun brood over it and live on with yr life. i can only conclude: it's yr mind over yr body

哀兵必胜
17-04-2008, 08:27 PM
You just answered yourself, there is somethings seriously wrong with you, so how do you propose people here help, tell you go screw the 19yo .... your own friends already did it liao ... it is up to yoruself, nobody can help you, unless you want us to help you screw somebody

i just rejected the golden opportunity like tat) i seriously think there is something wrong with me.Has anyone been thru this feeling before.Pls advise and help me.Thanks alot.And FYI,i am over my ex-gf lah.so..............

soccergod
17-04-2008, 08:58 PM
Look for other gf lor...:)

Steadyman1
17-04-2008, 08:59 PM
Indeed "Mind over body". You will get it over and time is the best medicine. :D

xiaoqiang
17-04-2008, 09:01 PM
well, we kinda in de same boat as de almost 4 yrsrelatonship with my former ger left me as soon as she found a job after she graduated from local poly.

But as time goes by, i became to do some sweet talking ard online and manage to hook up a 19yr old ite ger. Yes i did up de ite ger but the feeling of poking isn't isn't there. And therefore my brotherhood become soft and from that day onward, she found a new love and left me. I don't have any feeling for de ite ger afterall. Got ger for u juz up =) Her de lai jiu be Qing Ren else have a FB also not bad ma.

Lesson learn in life

Cherish the moment ( Bu Zai Hu Tian Chang Di Jiu, Zi Zai Hu Cheng Jing Yong You)

I quitted this forum for almost 3yr =) juz for her but I'm back now for more fun :D

avarice
17-04-2008, 09:09 PM
Can this be true or it is a typo by threadstarter ... :eek:

unsung80
17-04-2008, 09:09 PM
If you don't feel like screwing her........ why not let her mount you!!!:mad:

LOL, that's a good one. HeeHaaa!!!! *Gallop Gallop*

colins
17-04-2008, 09:32 PM
Its a matter of lifestyle and habits la. Not every guy, especially if you have a stable relationship before, is able to get right into the mood of being single and carefree again as after a long stop.

Be with your friends more and you'll be just like them. But do take it as a good opportunity and time to plan for your future and set good habits rather than some not so healthy ones. Its always good to return to a clean sheet.

So, nothing wrong with you.

goodyoldshoes
17-04-2008, 09:35 PM
Think u still somehow miss your ex-gf loh. Try to ask her out and see how u feels abt her.

But in the meanwhile, do give urself chances with other gals before u turn gay ...

kenneth21
17-04-2008, 09:42 PM
To all SBF bros,

I just broke off with my GF of 2 years about 4 mths back.And all my guys frens was ready to get me back into action,but i noticed that i seem to have lost all my confidence in getting laid and maybe lost interest in woman also.i am very worried as i am alreadi 29yrs old this year.I used to have alot of confidence in myself and i got my ex-gf in a matter of 5 days,recently my fren was able to intro a 19yr old pub waitress to me and she was like ready to go and screw with me on that very same nite,but somehow i just realise that i dun have the mood for it.(i mean WTF man,here was a average looking 19yr old chick waiting to be screwed for free and i just rejected the golden opportunity like tat) i seriously think there is something wrong with me.Has anyone been thru this feeling before.Pls advise and help me.Thanks alot.And FYI,i am over my ex-gf lah.so..............

bro, grab the chance when its there. If not, next time you'll be posting in the thread "Miss chance or Regrets from past relationship experience"
You might not have the mood could be because you are having sex and not making love, but rest assure that when you are in the act, your small head will overcome your big head.
So what i think is that, when chance comes, take it!

mjking
17-04-2008, 09:54 PM
I think there is nothing wrong with you for not wanting to have sex ..... but then since you dont wanna have sex, how come you think you have something wrong. If not bonking her is something wrong and you know it, you would have bonk her ... anything sounds damn convoluted. Whatever it is nothing wrong with not doing it ... unless you never ever wanna to do it again :eek:

colins
17-04-2008, 10:01 PM
I think there is nothing wrong with you for not wanting to have sex ..... but then since you dont wanna have sex, how come you think you have something wrong. If not bonking her is something wrong and you know it, you would have bonk her ... anything sounds damn convoluted. Whatever it is nothing wrong with not doing it ... unless you never ever wanna to do it again :eek:

Wah, bro your statement is clear but the explanation is damn murky man.

ekemono
17-04-2008, 10:19 PM
Its called "changes", and you are not use to it. You are already use to the lifestyle, habit, her scent, her touch, her voice, the sex? of your ex gf. So ask you to suddenly go without it is like a smoker without cigerette after a meal. Honestly you may find it so uniteresting to sian another gal. Cos its not her, and your heart wants her! your ex.

I broke off with my gf of 4 yrs some 19 months back. Initially when the weekends came I was kind of lost and really didn't look forward to it. Frens contacted me back and pull me to clubbing, KTV and all that but no heart to play around. Just smile and kept to myself while they enjoy. Goodness they even show this kind of heartbreak scene in the movie I believe.

But time heals all pain. I dun know what is the cause for the broke up, but take this opportunity to start a hobby you have always wanted, wake up as late as you want to on weekends w/o anyone ringing you up. And thank goodness no more of those boring Sat following her around at the ladies department. And most importantly, use the extra free time to concentrate on your career to advance further.

David_Ginola
18-04-2008, 02:43 AM
Bro i think time will change your mindset.......slowly....gradually.......:)

fever
18-04-2008, 07:47 AM
Maybe got 6th sense that something is 'wrong' with her :eek:

assault
18-04-2008, 07:59 AM
Haha I suppose it does happen once in a blue moon. I think since you know there is soemthing wrong, that means you are still ok ... maybe just that at that point no mood ..

evil_lawyer
18-04-2008, 01:50 PM
Buddy,
My fiancee of 4years also just left me. We were about to be married.
Heng never get married if not divorce fees very troublesome.

Look up, look ahead. It may be painful and your heart is heavy.:confused: I know I also got the feeling. But women are like this..They too can be heartless and they will not give a sh!t about us once they decide to break up with us.:mad:

Meanwhile, pick up the broken pieces in your life like I am doing to mine.
Start anew and you'll meet someone special!

pm me if u wanna hang out!:D

kkc69
18-04-2008, 04:08 PM
To all SBF bros,

Don't worry too much. I think you are too attached and accustom to your ex-gf. It happened to me years back. I thought I got over it but its not.
Take sometime off, relax and chill to get to know the girl better.
Take her out for a movie session, dinner and chit chat before anything sexual
Cassanovas in the movies didn't teach us wham bam thank you maam within a day. Its best not to rush into things and invest a little time with emotion.
Hope this helps

coyotay
18-04-2008, 04:22 PM
Nothing wrong with you,only your engine long time never start liao,need to warn up.

onion_rings
18-04-2008, 04:49 PM
(i mean WTF man,here was a average looking 19yr old chick waiting to be screwed for free and i just rejected the golden opportunity like tat) i seriously think there is something wrong with me............

Do u nid to me QC the 19yo chick for u?!?!?! :p

Ok joke aside for now! What i think is there isn't any serious prblm with u. Except that perhaps u still can't forget ex GF. After all u had been with her for 2yrs. Though ur single for 4mths but u still miss her. Which is the reason u dun want to be laid. Either way to regain back your confidence is to find back your ex GF to patch things back(which i think u will not due to MCP) :D or you got to let thing cool down & endure till u really met another girl which u deem as good as your ex GF or even better den u will settle down ;)

lbee
18-04-2008, 05:00 PM
Bro ! Don't thing too much and give a try on this 19yo girl , hope after this will change your mind :)

shiokmc
18-04-2008, 05:03 PM
get screwing while you can, have the chance to.......

dun be regret when time flies and you start to think back.... why I did not do this... why I did not do it.... why I no try~~~

speaking from experience... trust me...

ya BOy !!!! same same .... many such times "Should have", "Could have" ... siGh

bunnyrabbit
18-04-2008, 05:31 PM
bro

just wanted to tell you...

get over it and look ahead..no use to brood about what past..

get a new gal and you soon find out that they are better fishes out there..most impt thing is dun compare or else u will forever be going in circles..

Ibonk
18-04-2008, 05:35 PM
Time will heal everything, bro. When i first broke up with my gf of five years, there was a period of uneasiness for me too. In fact i was starting to get that 'loser' feeling and thought that i had lost my touch with women ( Went thru a few very unsucessful relationship after that). Somehow i managed to get over that and in a certain way, i am glad that both of us were no longer together ( the relationship was already strained in the early years and got worse as we dragged on as we had too much differences).

Maybe you should just sit down and sort out yr priorities in life now. Give yourself some time if you have to. Do not be in a hurry to get into a new relationship if u are not ready. Have faith, bro. Everyone of us here, including yourself, has the potential to be loved and also to love someone. Cheers

ryaw
19-04-2008, 01:12 AM
To all SBF bros,

Thanks for all your advice,i will take it from all of u and i believe i will become good again.From what i can see,the phrase '' Boys will be Boys '' is true.And since i am born with a dick,might as well use it(when i start to get the mood back!)(which i believe i will).Seems like everyone is saying '' FUCK IT! '' enjoy while u can.So i am really going to FUCK IT (literally).:D i am in the right forum.Thanks Bros......

Orgasmic
19-04-2008, 09:53 AM
To all SBF bros,

when u have flings too much, u know that life is not about sex. just this year alone i havent followed up with a 168cm long hair silm ex SIA-girl and another 175cm model even though i could have bedded them and fucked them like crazy. but i prefer to remain as good special friends with them for a long time os for FBs usually after a few years u will not keep contact.

manipulator
19-04-2008, 01:17 PM
When people offer, just take, you are not robbing or stealing :)