PDA

View Full Version : Be Aware

maddog_mlvn
17-04-2008, 12:22 AM
To All Bros, I may be zap to negative but I hv to let All SBF Bros who r into prc fl be aware. Avoid this FL Xiao Die from Bro Ah Miu group. Last night buddy of mine book her for an appointment at L81, after the deal discover gold chain missing. Go after her had a struggle wit her, she join into a taxi and left. What ever happen in the room, only the 2 of them, buddy had make a police report. Any body know her where about, kindly advise her to surrender, or stand out to clarify the misunderstanding. Don't let this matter keep rolling. Singapore is a small place, U can run and U can hide, only for a short time. Time come for U to RTC than it too late.

Honey07
17-04-2008, 12:59 AM
Can approach the OKT for help in these case?

TipTops
17-04-2008, 02:20 AM
wah thats bad! i recently heard a story from one local chinese girl working as an fl. she was saying how a client stole her handphone!

never did i expect the fl to steal from a client! gosh. next time wan bonk girls must keep belongings right next to us or within sighting range. =X

StEvEn1612
17-04-2008, 02:44 AM
There are also cases whereby clients stole from girls!

where do the FLs pour their grievances? how do they dare to report to police?

the world is quite unfair at times.......

panettela
17-04-2008, 04:16 AM
if she is under a OKT, bro ah miu... maybe u can ask okt for help first? jus a 2 cents thought

jabwemet
17-04-2008, 02:29 PM
i think local FLs can report to police what.. the guy even more paiseh if he steal from a working gal..
some pple ..tsk tsk tsk..
lowest of the low..

cheers!

telecom_cca
17-04-2008, 03:27 PM
Last month when I bonk Xiao Fang, who is working part-time in singapore plus free lancing. Supposedly to be 2 hours for 50, I released her after first round (those who had tried her will know why - CMI) and she was so happy that she quickly shower, dressed up and left. However, after a while I noticed that she had left her phone and umbrella behind. I was thinking should I check out early with the phone (probably more than I pay for her bonk) or wait for her return.

Luckily, I waited for her and she came back after 10 minutes. She got her phone and umbrella back. Bros who had tried her or intend to try her can verify with her. I guessed is a matter of timing, place, circumstances and of course individual luck. Phone is a working tool but gold chain is a luxury item.

soberguy
17-04-2008, 03:31 PM
Last month when I bonk Xiao Fang, who is working part-time in singapore plus free lancing.....
Luckily, I waited for her and she came back after 10 minutes. She got her phone and umbrella back. Bros who had tried her or intend to try her can verify with her. I guessed is a matter of timing, place, circumstances and of course individual luck. Phone is a working tool but gold chain is a luxury item.

Hmmm.. so what is your point? Bull head cannot be fitted with house mouth.

telecom_cca
17-04-2008, 03:46 PM
Bottom line is both item must be return.

dirtyhairy
17-04-2008, 03:49 PM
wah thats bad! i recently heard a story from one local chinese girl working as an fl. she was saying how a client stole her handphone! never did i expect the fl to steal from a client! gosh. next time wan bonk girls must keep belongings right next to us or within sighting range. =X

One of my towkay apek frens brings along own safe deposit box
before bonking, place all valuables/cash in it, but hide key in his sock
but now he lagi smart, no key just number combination macham 007, veli kilat:cool:

DarkHorse74
17-04-2008, 04:47 PM
Lesson learnt.... Bring only the neccessary for bonking ie 007 weapon. The rest you can leave at home. :p

flameout
17-04-2008, 05:33 PM
but now he lagi smart, no key just number combination macham 007, veli kilat:cool:

Abit weird leh, since is towkay, must have got a car right?
Why not lock everything in the car\, instead of lugging a bigass safety box around?

Anyway, i think its not easy to safeguard against this kinda theft.
Good thing about 81 is that, the hanger is near the toilet.
And i seldom let the girl leave before i am dressed, at least i know what should be in my pockets, are in there.

toms_trd
17-04-2008, 08:15 PM
Thnk U bro 4 warning,will saty clear incase got implicated by her..
Times R bad stil do such funny thing......:D

Want Want
17-04-2008, 08:30 PM
Since police report has been filed and if there is CCTV installed, shouldn't be tough to nap....however sillypore is small and hiding still can be done like what Mas did.

onion_rings
17-04-2008, 08:52 PM
There are also cases whereby clients stole from girls!

where do the FLs pour their grievances? how do they dare to report to police?

the world is quite unfair at times.......Yes...I do admit there are some bad apples among us. But majority of us cheongster are quite honest & we also know it not easy being a FL so we would also tip them if their svcs is good or even so so.

I had never despise FL in any way as they are making a decent living thru hardwork & seling their own bodies... So if it's the FL stole from us. I would said it is totally unacceptable. This FL now can steal a gold necklace laterz if she stole customer cash, rolex watches "wedding ring" etc etc den how? :eek:

Btw this world can never be fair...So imho if there is okt. Hopefully the okt can get back to TS friend & clarify everything ;)
but now he lagi smart, no key just number combination macham 007, veli kilat
nnkc la...Laobaby if yr friend is towkay surely he is driving or got a chauffeur to send & fetch him tio bo? He cannot put his valuables in the car & got to bring a safe box instead har?!?!?! :rolleyes: Maciam showoff sia!!! :D

jplover
17-04-2008, 10:50 PM
It'll be good if the OKT can come out to explain the situation.

If the customer reported the case and states that she's Fl-ing on Social Pass, she'll be blacklisted as well. Not worth it when it gets out of hand.

maddog_mlvn
18-04-2008, 09:06 PM
Nothing hear from buddy. I think she may have gone into hiding.

maddog_mlvn
18-04-2008, 09:21 PM
To All Bro, Just receive call from buddy involve this FL, there was some misunstanding. Mistake had been clear up, mistake lie on my buddy. On behalf my buddy his deep Apology to Xiao Die. And Thanks to All Bro for the support given. Thanks. Maddog_mlvn