PDA

View Full Version : Sugar ♡

Divina
17-09-2021, 12:35 AM
Hi!
Shall keep this short & sweet =)
Seeking for a discreet & fun sugar arrangement!

About your potential SB:
Mid 20s, fair, 162 cm, 54kgs

What I can offer;
Movie buddy, food buddy, drinking buddy, shopping buddy

Also interested in small talks about investment & crypto (haha no donÂ’t worry, sis here isnÂ’t an insurance agent) so feel free to pm me if youÂ’re looking for someone to chat about it as well!

Potential SD:
<55, Hopefully >170cm, generous, smart

You can expect this relationship to be drama, fussfree and only fun for both of us!
IÂ’m looking for someone whoÂ’s also interested in out-of-bedroom activities..

I have a full time sales job so timing is pretty flexible on my end. IÂ’m looking to meet about once or up to twice a week. Avoiding weekends would be best! =)

If you like what you see, drop me a PM or email [email protected]

I apologise in advance if I fail to reply, I just want to add that I will only reply those who sound more sincere rather than those who come off as just trying their luck for one time fun :)

Cheers ♡

Cuntworth
17-09-2021, 12:23 PM
Got pic to show???:D

Lanister
17-09-2021, 12:50 PM
Feel like SBF no more a sex forum 😅😅😅
Is this a new norm? Lol…..

loneyheart
17-09-2021, 02:33 PM
https://samsimply.rocks/showthread.php?t=837097

sammyhunk
17-09-2021, 03:11 PM
Hi!
Shall keep this short & sweet =)
Seeking for a discreet & fun sugar arrangement!

About your potential SB:
Mid 20s, fair, 162 cm, 54kgs

What I can offer;
Movie buddy, food buddy, drinking buddy, shopping buddy

Also interested in small talks about investment & crypto (haha no donÂ’t worry, sis here isnÂ’t an insurance agent) so feel free to pm me if youÂ’re looking for someone to chat about it as well!

Potential SD:
<55, Hopefully >170cm, generous, smart

You can expect this relationship to be drama, fussfree and only fun for both of us!
IÂ’m looking for someone whoÂ’s also interested in out-of-bedroom activities..

I have a full time sales job so timing is pretty flexible on my end. IÂ’m looking to meet about once or up to twice a week. Avoiding weekends would be best! =)

If you like what you see, drop me a PM or email [email protected]

I apologise in advance if I fail to reply, I just want to add that I will only reply those who sound more sincere rather than those who come off as just trying their luck for one time fun :)

Cheers ♡

So you are mid or late 20s? Make up your mind.

And also you manage to slim down by 4kg. Not bad.

From the activities you have mentioned, I don’t think you are looking for sugar daddy. In fact you may be at the wrong forum. Think you should go EDMW. I’m sure a lot of guys there would like to spend time with you on your activities.

Divina
17-09-2021, 03:34 PM
So you are mid or late 20s? Make up your mind.

And also you manage to slim down by 4kg. Not bad.

From the activities you have mentioned, I don’t think you are looking for sugar daddy. In fact you may be at the wrong forum. Think you should go EDMW. I’m sure a lot of guys there would like to spend time with you on your activities.

Lol bro, coincidentally a fellow sister with similar requirements! =)
I believe none of us have the time to make 2 similar posts just to screen through the same men, right? Hahaha

milly95
17-09-2021, 06:12 PM
https://samsimply.rocks/showthread.php?t=837097

isn't this a different user? :p

Lanister
18-09-2021, 11:42 AM
Lol bro, coincidentally a fellow sister with similar requirements! =)
I believe none of us have the time to make 2 similar posts just to screen through the same men, right? Hahaha

Those two posts not similar…..yours is platonic relationship.