PDA

View Full Version : Shower Service

hahabobo
15-09-2021, 11:36 PM
Does anyone know any ladies that provide a good shower service here? Something like this https://spankbang.com/3y9vu/video/sauna+lady+handjob

Sometimes after a long tough day at work, a men just wants to be pampered without having to do anything.

Mankok
16-09-2021, 01:25 AM
Does anyone know any ladies that provide a good shower service here? Something like this https://spankbang.com/3y9vu/video/sauna+lady+handjob

Sometimes after a long tough day at work, a men just wants to be pampered without having to do anything.

Geylang cat150 houses :(. Sorry.

knilon
16-09-2021, 02:13 PM

Used to have it around duxton area. There's this spa with a wet shower room with rubber/leather bed where you lie down on it and get body scrub.

Closed around 2017-2018 due to licensing issues if I didnt recall wrongly.

hannibald
16-09-2021, 03:05 PM
Three joints i came across over the years:

1. Opal Cresent
2. Jalan Klapa
3. Duxton road

All disappeared back in 2018/2019 period.

Dddnoob
16-09-2021, 04:50 PM
Used to have it around duxton area. There's this spa with a wet shower room with rubber/leather bed where you lie down on it and get body scrub.

Wohoo the triple A combi . Bestest xperience

knilon
16-09-2021, 05:23 PM

Indeed. I remember the ML still gotta change out to dry clothes after the body scrub. ;)

kombust
16-09-2021, 05:35 PM

micara? Service was shiok jav soap style. Sadly never got to Fj there. But standards dropped just before they closed. Next time got good places must rtf till sian

thenewbie85
16-09-2021, 06:11 PM
Omg I remember mi cara! Opening promo of 38 per hour, and top up 70-80 for naked and wet mo Sha with one of the Triple A in a separate room. Man, those were the days ...

Dddnoob
16-09-2021, 08:22 PM
micara? Service was shiok jav soap style. Sadly never got to Fj there. But standards dropped just before they closed. Next time got good places must rtf till sian

Agree bro . Aya u shud self bring helmet n go ma . Mosha room steamy n hot anything is possible .

Dddnoob
16-09-2021, 08:23 PM
Omg I remember mi cara! Opening promo of 38 per hour, and top up 70-80 for naked and wet mo Sha with one of the Triple A in a separate room. Man, those were the days ...

Yes i think aftrt 1 year of opening more gal join more politic still rememb got one ml call fei fei towards the end of closing fair toufu skin damn nice to jiak.

Dddnoob
16-09-2021, 08:24 PM
Btw anyone know one of the triple A Anna still around ?

OsamaBinLaden
22-09-2021, 09:42 PM
i always believe that for the right offer anything is possible...

anyway... i actually know of a local milf (in late 40s but still look good for her age) who does this... i have been meeting her on a few occasions...

1 hour sensual shower service with all the right touches at the right places... total top to toe showering... session comes with two HJ releases...

the one downside is she is not naked... she is actually in a bikini just like in the video...

damage is 100... room paid by me...

meeting her this weekend... :D :D

KKSingapore
23-09-2021, 12:21 PM

anyway... i actually know of a local milf (in late 40s but still look good for her age) who does this... i have been meeting her on a few occasions...

1 hour sensual shower service with all the right touches at the right places... total top to toe showering... session comes with two HJ releases...

the one downside is she is not naked... she is actually in a bikini just like in the video...

Power bro.

simple4simple
23-09-2021, 12:41 PM
Cant say exact person contact but had this when you know them sometime. Though done similar but not like shown in video with sitting stools instead a lot more service. Try to keep regular contact and then this is part of normal meet up. ML's do this too.

gingerhorn
23-09-2021, 12:44 PM
Ill actually like to pay for a good bath, accompanied with FN.
Likr a turkish bath

CumExplorer
23-09-2021, 12:46 PM

1 hour sensual shower s
ervice with all the right touches at the right places... total top to toe showering... session comes with two HJ releases...

Bro maybe u can give her another right offer to get full services ... bikini shower but no full is pain hehe

OsamaBinLaden
23-09-2021, 08:32 PM
Bro maybe u can give her another right offer to get full services ... bikini shower but no full is pain hehe

to be honest... i am not really into full service... i would rather have some kinky or fetish experiences... so this shower service is perfect for me..

Happyboy888
23-09-2021, 11:52 PM

yes , the ML help me blow till I Cum
In her mouth !

thenewbie85
24-09-2021, 02:37 PM
In her mouth !

Lucky boy! The furthest I have gone is one of the A grinding my rod with her pussy during mosha, but despite my pleas, she did not let me enter (+ we didn't prep condom).

She has since RTC to wait out the pandemic, but before she left, I managed to up her twice.

hellobye
24-09-2021, 02:43 PM
Encounter once before at a spa in Bugis which is still around. Was a Malay girl who surprised me by asking if i need help with showering. So i said yes and she really help me apply soap and everything even pulling my foreskin to clean. But she was fully clothed and nth happen after lol. Dont ask me for contact as the girl not around anymore.

Dddnoob
24-09-2021, 03:21 PM
Lucky boy! The furthest I have gone is one of the A grinding my rod with her pussy during mosha, but despite my pleas, she did not let me enter (+ we didn't prep condom).

She has since RTC to wait out the pandemic, but before she left, I managed to up her twice.

I know towards the end before amy resign she did offer Highest tier pakcage …

sianguy2006
24-09-2021, 05:00 PM

bro u ok to share your contact? I'm also looking for similar for locals but dont want full service

voyeurist91
24-09-2021, 05:46 PM
Wah I remember this Duxton place, back when bro Vaxva was recommending playgrounds. Went there 2-3 times with fun on the shower table. And there was once, I think after the OG gang of MLs left, I was assigned this newcomer. And she literally had zero massage skills, and refusing the shower table fun. So I spoke to the recep and she offered to massage me instead because no one was available. Had my last dose of the shower table that time unfortunately 😔 but it was good memories.

Dddnoob
24-09-2021, 11:00 PM
Wah I remember this Duxton place, back when bro Vaxva was recommending playgrounds. Went there 2-3 times with fun on the shower table. And there was once, I think after the OG gang of MLs left, I was assigned this newcomer. And she literally had zero massage skills, and refusing the shower table fun. So I spoke to the recep and she offered to massage me instead because no one was available. Had my last dose of the shower table that time unfortunately �� but it was good memories.

Wah the recep issit michelle?

knilon
25-09-2021, 07:09 PM
In her mouth !

Good luck sia.

Tried 2 ML there before. Anna and Moon.

Was very into body scrub back then as back scrubbing really sedap!:p

Anna was good svc. I didn't know about the scrub back then as it was a fresh recee for me when I finished a work meeting near there. Only on 2nd visit I tried the heavenly scrub.

Soon the next few visits Anna was fully booked so took the newcomer Moon. She looked like Malaysian Singer Gin Lee. Service was a bit green but still good. The watery experience really elevates everything.

And nope. Wasn't offer anything full. Still happy though. It might be one of the reason why I eventually venture northwards to JB as there are similar service offers there but no longer available in Singapore.

ImBondJBond
26-09-2021, 07:13 AM
Haha, I always ask ML to shower with me (just joking with them).. none of them did so far hahah.

There was one super girl at race course road shop which I would put in fuck shop caregory and not massage place. I think girl's name was Jasmin or something like that from Cambodia.

I massaged her a bit but she kept reaching ng back and stroking my rod than I started to poke her whole first with thumb than with rod...anyway, so this is a shower thread, after the deed she came to shower with me totally voluntarily, she washed me with soap.. GFE 100/10.
She hugged me and asked to return soon. I am 100% sure she would be ok to start in shower (and have the main couse there as well) or whatever I desire :).

Her price was 50+150. I never returned, lost her wc contact. I will check today if she is still there :).

lovestobonk
26-09-2021, 04:46 PM
No more such joints now right?

Dddnoob
26-09-2021, 10:13 PM
Shower service or togather try before last time thai relax spa (now close liao) got 2 room got en suite only still remember try once shower togather with jasmine haha wash me clean clean now no more liao really hard to find .

theDarkness
26-09-2021, 10:54 PM
Wow i really miss showering with ML. last time was a regular of the big tit laos ml grace. She would always help me shower when she was at the syed alwi shop some years back. Enjoyed playing with her big wet melons.

Does anyone know if she's still around? :o

lam1673
05-10-2021, 04:36 AM
Years ago, there was a spa at VIP hotel at balmoral area. I was offered blow job while ML naked and she even turned to a 69 position and encourage me to finger her pussy. After I cummed, I walk across to the bath room as there was no attached shower in the room. Then she knocked the door and offer to come inside to bath for me. It was one great experience. I went back 2 times and then the place closed.

soccer_maniacr
11-10-2021, 03:54 PM
Years ago, there was a spa at VIP hotel at balmoral area. I was offered blow job while ML naked and she even turned to a 69 position and encourage me to finger her pussy. After I cummed, I walk across to the bath room as there was no attached shower in the room. Then she knocked the door and offer to come inside to bath for me. It was one great experience. I went back 2 times and then the place closed.

Spa at VIP was the best

serav1
12-10-2021, 01:37 PM
wah... the video reminded me of the good old days where 90% of the dome 1 thai FLs would provide shower service as part of standard package. The more popular ones would kneel down to scrub you clean clean, and even give a short BJ while doing it... even better was when they were in hotel rooms with bathtubs as they'd also include a bath together as part of the package...

what used to be standard is now a luxury...

I think the last time I've experienced anything similar was the waterbed package as VIP Spa in JB(and a few of their sister branches) before the pandemic happened, where you'd lie on a mattress and the ML would help to scrub you clean before providing B2B massage.

strangely enough, i've also seen showering service provided by a clean joint in North Bridge road area around 2012-2013, where the masseuse would help you to shower after a body scrub. but you had to keep your disposable undies on and they don't go anywhere near your groin.. lol, i repeated visit there 3 times before i ascertained that it was legit clean showering service...

CumExplorer
12-10-2021, 01:47 PM
Remind me of thai girl services during national day, after 20m of bathtub wasking and bbbj then fuck behind window viewing the firework outside celebrating the N-day, $90 for 90m 2 rounds
wah... the video reminded me of the good old days where 90% of the dome 1 thai FLs would provide shower service as part of standard package. The more popular ones would kneel down to scrub you clean clean, and even give a short BJ while doing it... even better was when they were in hotel rooms with bathtubs as they'd also include a bath together as part of the package...

what used to be standard is now a luxury...

I think the last time I've experienced anything similar was the waterbed package as VIP Spa in JB(and a few of their sister branches) before the pandemic happened, where you'd lie on a mattress and the ML would help to scrub you clean before providing B2B massage.

strangely enough, i've also seen showering service provided by a clean joint in North Bridge road area around 2012-2013, where the masseuse would help you to shower after a body scrub. but you had to keep your disposable undies on and they don't go anywhere near your groin.. lol, i repeated visit there 3 times before i ascertained that it was legit clean showering service...