PDA

View Full Version : Cheonging in ChangAn (CA), Dongguan

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37

Happykiwi
15-04-2008, 10:09 AM
ChangAn (CA) is only 45 minutes (less than half an hour if the traffic is light) by car from CP.

Having spent quite a few days and nights there, I am in a position to point out some of the main highlights for those who are thinking of going there to check out the scene.

For me, the KTVs in CA are the main attraction because not only are they cheaper than CP but the girls are not only alot wilder, but also more fun and daring. You can play “strip crap game” by rolling two dices and everyone in the game gets to strip. Once you are fully stripped, then you are out of the game. The remaining ones continue until everyone is down to his/her birthday suit. Once everyone is fully stripped, then the clothes go back on again. The good thing is the game is completely voluntary. There is absolutely no pressure for anyone to join in.

“Strip crap game” is not only fun but it gives you, the consummate customer, the opportunity to check out the goods before you decide to buy. For this reason I suggest you pick at least two girls. The damage is 2-5-8, same as CP. For example, some of you might be after hairless pussies, pink tits, no abdomen scars, or you might simply be trying to assess how sporting your girl will be in bed. All these can be checked out before hand and the dice game can be modified to suit your agenda, like a “Truth or Dare” party game. Fancy asking your girl questions like, “When did you lose your virginity, what gives you an orgasm, do you like to give BJ, show us how it is done (use a banana), what sexual position do you like, etc.” As for the “dare” bit, what you want her to do is only limited by your imagination!

When a certain piece of dance music is played, the lights are dimmed and all the girls are required to strip down and dance and the guys are welcomed to join in! What fun especially if you like me wants to check out the field and spot the WILD and HOT thoroughbreds!:p

I went to three KTVs in CA- JiAn (twice), Shatou, and XingJiXing. Of the three, I think the first two are worth trying. The third is a bit far away and I think the girls are not as attractive. This, BTW, is only my own personal opinion.

Apart from the KTVs, the saunas are also worth a try. Jin Long Hui and Mei Li Wan are obvious choices but each caters to different tastes. There is no FJ in JLH while MLW is like the sauna in CP but with a few unusual tricks like the flying trapeze. If you desire to be literally screwed by the girl, I suggest you give it a go!

The BBS’s are located at Jin Xia (behind the CA hospital), about 10 to 15 minutes easy walk from LanQinDao (LQD), a hotel that is centrally located, which is where I stayed. GTO knows of another BBS area, please ask him. The BBS girls are nowhere as plentiful as CP but one good thing is that the mammies are not pushy at all! There are some real gems if you are prepared to walk around and check out the places. The price is standard RMB 150 for short time and RMB 300 overnight after 10pm. Some places are opened till 6am! Please note that you pay the full amount to the mammie in advance so the only “carrot” you can offer the girl is by promising to give a tip (say, RMB 50) IF she performs. Please watch your personal belongings while she is in your room. Better still, lock away all your valuables in the room safe provided beforehand.

For foot massage, you can try out Ying Hua on ChangQin Lu, which is kind of the main street in CA. There is another one located in a big hotel along LianFeng Lu, which is the same street where LQD hotel is located, but at the opposite end of the street.

Eating out is a little inconvenient, compared with CP but I suggest you try Coral De Café behind LQD hotel or ZhenGongFu and Milo Café along ChangQin Lu. There is also another reasonable eatery, serving Cantonese food, right next door to MacDonalds. If you like Hunan food, then you will like CA, because it is available everywhere you walk!

CA is fun if you have a group of friends that you can hang out with and the KTVs are the obvious attraction for me. Besides the KTVs, the hotel and food are also cheaper and if you really like the girl, you can take her shopping in Humen, which is really near, or to HuanLeGu in SZ. If you tell her that, it will really get her pussy juice dripping- just for you, trust me! ;)

I am trying to keep my FR brief. If you want the juicy details, go ask Wally88 or GTO! Like bro 3Dee, I’m the only pure and innocent bloke in the brotherhood! I see nothing; I hear nothing; I do nothing! Right, Wally?? (nudge, nudge, wink, wink….) :D

wallyp88
15-04-2008, 01:41 PM
I am trying to keep my FR brief. If you want the juicy details, go ask Wally88 or GTO! Like bro 3Dee, I’m the only pure and innocent bloke in the brotherhood! I see nothing; I hear nothing; I do nothing! Right, Wally?? (nudge, nudge, wink, wink….) :D

Wah lau.. like that also want to sabo me, like I am old bird in CA, how to compare with you, bro GTO, PC5526 etc....

No wonder you were so eager to bring the SYT back to your room after the Humen shopping trip, dun want to waste the dripping juice right?? hehehe...;)

Anyway, great FR, it's about time someone start a tread on CA....

mebirdie
15-04-2008, 02:12 PM
Thanks for the update.

I have been to JiAn, JinSha(Not sure it is call SHATOU) KTV.
JiAn is a ktv with parade on the room.
JinSha KTV is that all the girls in the hall and you choose from there. :D

Anyway, all of the them are not allowed to wear bra. :p

GTOKING
15-04-2008, 03:14 PM
haha , thanks for the big hat bro kiwi , :D

Discover another good place at Dongguan 清嗘 , this place full of the factory girl on friday night and saturday.

Ahead from CP just about 40 min.

The KTV there the OP is about 1/3/5 and the BBS there is at 100/250

Next time I bring you go there OK.

mebirdie
15-04-2008, 03:32 PM
Discover another good place at Dongguan 清嗘 , this place full of the factory girl on friday night and saturday.

Can bring me there as well? :)

Xiao Zhu Zhu
15-04-2008, 03:42 PM
I wish to go to, but cant get VISA chopped ... :(

mebirdie
15-04-2008, 04:56 PM
I wish to go to, but cant get VISA chopped ... :(

If you can go, pig can fly. :eek:

I can go anytime if being invited.
I am jobless. Cannot get Visa but can get a job for me? :D

noon
15-04-2008, 11:25 PM
hey DLIMTS
DLIMTS!!

u read this thread yet??

i think CA & DG will be our next!

tripleXXX
15-04-2008, 11:49 PM
Hi bro Happykiwi.
Thank you so much for your interesting FR.
Been to CP thrice but nvr to CA.
Will be going CP soon, was planning a trip to CA too.
Looks like you've save me alot of unnecessary spending and headaches.
Appreciate it.
Thank you once again...

neverlandf
16-04-2008, 12:01 AM
ChangAn (CA) is only 45 minutes (less than half an hour if the traffic is light) by car from CP.

Having spent quite a few days and nights there, I am in a position to point out some of the main highlights for those who are thinking of going there to check out the scene.

For me, the KTVs in CA are the main attraction because not only are they cheaper than CP but the girls are not only alot wilder, but also more fun and daring. You can play “strip crap game” by rolling two dices and everyone in the game gets to strip. Once you are fully stripped, then you are out of the game. The remaining ones continue until everyone is down to his/her birthday suit. Once everyone is fully stripped, then the clothes go back on again. The good thing is the game is completely voluntary. There is absolutely no pressure for anyone to join in.

“Strip crap game” is not only fun but it gives you, the consummate customer, the opportunity to check out the goods before you decide to buy. For this reason I suggest you pick at least two girls. The damage is 2-5-8, same as CP. For example, some of you might be after hairless pussies, pink tits, no abdomen scars, or you might simply be trying to assess how sporting your girl will be in bed. All these can be checked out before hand and the dice game can be modified to suit your agenda, like a “Truth or Dare” party game. Fancy asking your girl questions like, “When did you lose your virginity, what gives you an orgasm, do you like to give BJ, show us how it is done (use a banana), what sexual position do you like, etc.” As for the “dare” bit, what you want her to do is only limited by your imagination!

When a certain piece of dance music is played, the lights are dimmed and all the girls are required to strip down and dance and the guys are welcomed to join in! What fun especially if you like me wants to check out the field and spot the WILD and HOT thoroughbreds!:p

I went to three KTVs in CA- JiAn (twice), Shatou, and XingJiXing. Of the three, I think the first two are worth trying. The third is a bit far away and I think the girls are not as attractive. This, BTW, is only my own personal opinion.

Apart from the KTVs, the saunas are also worth a try. Jin Long Hui and Mei Li Wan are obvious choices but each caters to different tastes. There is no FJ in JLH while MLW is like the sauna in CP but with a few unusual tricks like the flying trapeze. If you desire to be literally screwed by the girl, I suggest you give it a go!

The BBS’s are located at Jin Xia (behind the CA hospital), about 10 to 15 minutes easy walk from LanQinDao (LQD), a hotel that is centrally located, which is where I stayed. GTO knows of another BBS area, please ask him. The BBS girls are nowhere as plentiful as CP but one good thing is that the mammies are not pushy at all! There are some real gems if you are prepared to walk around and check out the places. The price is standard RMB 150 for short time and RMB 300 overnight after 10pm. Some places are opened till 6am! Please note that you pay the full amount to the mammie in advance so the only “carrot” you can offer the girl is by promising to give a tip (say, RMB 50) IF she performs. Please watch your personal belongings while she is in your room. Better still, lock away all your valuables in the room safe provided beforehand.

For foot massage, you can try out Ying Hua on ChangQin Lu, which is kind of the main street in CA. There is another one located in a big hotel along LianFeng Lu, which is the same street where LQD hotel is located, but at the opposite end of the street.

Eating out is a little inconvenient, compared with CP but I suggest you try Coral De Café behind LQD hotel or ZhenGongFu and Milo Café along ChangQin Lu. There is also another reasonable eatery, serving Cantonese food, right next door to MacDonalds. If you like Hunan food, then you will like CA, because it is available everywhere you walk!

CA is fun if you have a group of friends that you can hang out with and the KTVs are the obvious attraction for me. Besides the KTVs, the hotel and food are also cheaper and if you really like the girl, you can take her shopping in Humen, which is really near, or to HuanLeGu in SZ. If you tell her that, it will really get her pussy juice dripping- just for you, trust me! ;)

Bro.. nice FR... I will be moving to CA in June... this FR will definitely help me...
bTW BBS girls... overnight.. only RMB300? that's cheap super cheap!!! hahahhaha

JediSkull
16-04-2008, 04:03 AM
interesting....... but i heard there'r more SYTs in zhuhai? service standards in dongguan is the best in china?:confused::D

Happykiwi
16-04-2008, 05:23 AM

Sifu, like that arhhhhh....... I see you in CP tomorrow, okay? :D

Last time I wait, wait for you at KTV bery, bery long time leh...... until neck also bery long leh......but you never turn up!!! .....:(

Seriously, I've brought forward my next trip to early July so make sure you turn up this time horrr... :D

GTOKING
16-04-2008, 07:24 AM
Can bring me there as well? :)

no problem bro bird haha

Sifu, like that arhhhhh....... I see you in CP tomorrow, okay?

Last time I wait, wait for you at KTV bery, bery long time leh...... until neck also bery long leh......but you never turn up!!! .....

Seriously, I've brought forward my next trip to early July so make sure you turn up this time horrr...

haha , you happy enough liao lor , dont forget to bring the special fruit for us to eat ........hor:D

Happykiwi
16-04-2008, 08:19 AM
no problem bro bird haha

haha , you happy enough liao lor , dont forget to bring the special fruit for us to eat ........hor:D

Okay lah, Sifu- we have a deal. You have the horny MMs, I have the horny fruits! :D

surachai
16-04-2008, 09:11 AM
Okay lah, Sifu- we have a deal. You have the horny MMs, I have the horny fruits! :D

Can I the young padawan join your elite force then?:p

Ahh Fatt
16-04-2008, 10:29 AM

I am trying to keep my FR brief.

Great FR, Went to JinAn but was given a small KTV room on the 2nd Floor. Din really enjoyed but the gals are very sporting and daring. Yeap, we did get all the gals to strip down to their birthday suit and sported 2 gals fonding Chanyboy dick trying to out do each other....kekeke

Next time, should ask for bigger room and newly renovated rooms on the 4/5th floor...kekeke:D

no problem bro bird haha

Wah, you joi Bro Mebirdie, bo jio me....:mad:

BTW, thank bro kiwi for the special fruits we had at Tiong Bahru....*wink*

My next trip to CA/CP is schedule for AUGUST...:D

bochi
16-04-2008, 10:34 AM
Fatt kor, you need people to jio you meh. You the leader I tot u jio people ....

Ahh Fatt
16-04-2008, 11:34 AM
Fatt kor, you need people to jio you meh. You the leader I tot u jio people ....

Aiyo,..you dunno the fun you get when partying out with like mineded brothers......:eek:, btw, whether u jio ppl or ppl jio u, sama sama mah... :p:D
The end results which everyone care is everyone enjoyed themselves :p

H_81
17-04-2008, 03:35 AM
JinSha KTV is that all the girls in the hall and you choose from there.

Anyway, all of the them are not allowed to wear bra.

Heh heh.... there was where you found ur unforgetable BIRD NEST too :D

Aiyo,..you dunno the fun you get when partying out with like mineded brothers......:eek:, btw, whether u jio ppl or ppl jio u, sama sama mah...
The end results which everyone care is everyone enjoyed themselves

So when are we heading back to JinSha for another party ? :p

H_81
17-04-2008, 03:38 AM

Bro Happykiwi,

you forgot to mention about the PARTY ROOMS in these saunas that can house 4-5 couples at once. So guess what naughty things happens behind closed doors :p

Happykiwi
17-04-2008, 05:14 AM
Bro Happykiwi,

you forgot to mention about the PARTY ROOMS in these saunas that can house 4-5 couples at once. So guess what naughty things happens behind closed doors :p

Sorry, me no groupie so I dunno lah! Maybe you can ask Sifu 3Dee. He organises all the groupie parties for the whole of Dongguan liao! :D

BTW, thanks to all the brothers who reward me with their points! I'm just doing my bit to share some information.

GTOKING
17-04-2008, 06:48 AM
Wah, you joi Bro Mebirdie, bo jio me....

My next trip to CA/CP is schedule for AUGUST...

hahaha , fatt kor , next time I call 5 factory girl only RMB 500 to rape you :D

hope to have u for the association party night

Happykiwi
17-04-2008, 08:51 AM
hahaha , fatt kor , next time I call 5 factory girl only RMB 500 to rape you :D

Oh good, can I watch? :D

Ahh Fatt
17-04-2008, 09:36 AM
Bro Happykiwi,

you forgot to mention about the PARTY ROOMS in these saunas that can house 4-5 couples at once. So guess what naughty things happens behind closed doors
kekeke, u were there too....Hmmmmmmm :p

hahaha , fatt kor , next time I call 5 factory girl only RMB 500 to rape you

hope to have u for the association party night
Onz but can push that to August bo? hehehe. Thank you for the invite but I cannot go in May, maybe u can jio my good friend and idol,Mebirdie. Heard that he is planning a trip in May.... :D

Oh good, can I watch? Watch?? Wait u cannot tahan how?? Better ask Bro GTO to standby another 10 mm just in case...hehehe ;)

mebirdie
17-04-2008, 10:55 AM
Onz but can push that to August bo? hehehe. Thank you for the invite but I cannot go in May, maybe u can jio my good friend and idol,Mebirdie. Heard that he is planning a trip in May.... :D

Can go CA 清溪 instead?
I am jobless now. Only can afford to go CA 清溪. :D

Heh heh.... there was where you found ur unforgetable BIRD NEST too
So when are we heading back to JinSha for another party ?

Really sad that i did not get her number last time :(

Happykiwi
17-04-2008, 12:36 PM
Can go CA 清溪 instead?
I am jobless now. Only can afford to go CA 清溪. :D

Now you guys are really confusing me??? :confused: Where got such word or such place leh???

GTOKING
17-04-2008, 12:37 PM
Oh good, can I watch? :

Watch :rolleyes: can ....... need to buy entrance ticket.hehe

Onz but can push that to August bo? hehehe. Thank you for the invite but I cannot go in May, maybe u can jio my good friend and idol,Mebirdie. Heard that he is planning a trip in May...

Watch?? Wait u cannot tahan how?? Better ask Bro GTO to standby another 10 mm just in case...hehehe

haha , no need to standby for him , he now got his own mms phone list.
hor bro kiwi ?

Can go CA 清溪 instead?
I am jobless now. Only can afford to go CA 清溪.

Jobless is ok , dont cockless :D

Happykiwi
17-04-2008, 12:40 PM
Can go CA 清溪 instead?
I am jobless now. Only can afford to go CA 清溪.

Really sad that i did not get her number last time

You unemployed is okay but just make sure your xiao didi is not unemployed, okay? :D

mebirdie
17-04-2008, 01:55 PM
Jobless is ok , dont cockless

You unemployed is okay but just make sure your xiao didi is not unemployed, okay?

Both of you now same frequency? ;)

Now you guys are really confusing me??? Where got such word or such place leh???

There are many ways to find out. Below are the suggestions :D
1. Call GTOKING
2. PM GTOKING
3. Meet GTOKING
4. SMS GTOKING

So when are we heading back to JinSha for another party ?

When is your next available date? :( :mad:

neverlandf
17-04-2008, 08:56 PM
hello all th sifu.. small bro here will be moving to CA end of May for 1-2 years... hopefully all the sifu can teach me or allow me to join you guys when you guys have party in CA... hahhahahaha cheers...

SexKing972
17-04-2008, 10:30 PM
Association Party Night On 16 May ~ 17 May

Reserve your seat thru GTO PM

Hurry ! Seat is limited and only for short listed:D

3dee
18-04-2008, 12:47 AM
sifu kiwi, will miss you and all the fun that we have had... hope to see you and cheong with you again... one day... :)

Happykiwi
18-04-2008, 05:03 AM
Great FR, Went to JinAn but was given a small KTV room on the 2nd Floor. Next time, should ask for bigger room and newly renovated rooms on the 4/5th floor...kekeke:D

My next trip to CA/CP is schedule for AUGUST...:D

Yes, JiAn KTV, must ask for either 4/5 floor. The others are abit old. They are currently building a whole new block of KTVs and will be opening soon. Maybe, next time you go in August, you can try out the new facilities.

Bro, thanks for joining us for lunch. It is always good to put a face to all the names I see at SBF!

Happykiwi
18-04-2008, 05:23 AM
Watch?? Wait u cannot tahan how?? Better ask Bro GTO to standby another 10 mm just in case...hehehe

Don't worry, I'll get Sifu GTO and his bodyguards to tie me down. I have always wanted to try out bondage and discipline....:D

There are many ways to find out. Below are the suggestions
1. Call GTOKING
2. PM GTOKING
3. Meet GTOKING
4. SMS GTOKING

I have done ALL of the above liao, at one time or another! He always look after old man like me wan. Sifu GTO horr.... BUT except, he organises the KTV party but then never turns up! :D

sifu kiwi, will miss you and all the fun that we have had... hope to see you and cheong with you again...

Sifu, next time when I cum you don't run away lah, okay? :D

GTOKING
18-04-2008, 07:19 AM
Both of you now same frequency?

When is your next available date?

NZ got channel 8 meh ?:D
Welcome you to the association party.

hello all th sifu.. small bro here will be moving to CA end of May for 1-2 years... hopefully all the sifu can teach me or allow me to join you guys when you guys have party in CA... hahhahahaha cheers...

wah 1-2 years , soon you will be another CA master

sifu kiwi, will miss you and all the fun that we have had... hope to see you and cheong with you again... one day...

life is short and should not anyhow miss it , take care

Don't worry, I'll get Sifu GTO and his bodyguards to tie me down. I have always wanted to try out bondage and discipline....

I have done ALL of the above liao, at one time or another! He always look after old man like me wan. Sifu GTO horr.... BUT except, he organises the KTV party but then never turns up!

one off case la , okay , that day something happened on my shipment arrangment so have to aeroplane you guys .......sorry lor

Happykiwi
18-04-2008, 08:11 AM
one off case la , okay , that day something happened on my shipment arrangment so have to aeroplane you guys .......sorry lor

Okay lah Sifu, I just pulling your leg leh.....no offence hor! Walau, party became quite boring leh without your gang! We all missed you! Couldn't even put together the group strip dance together.... what a waste! :D

mebirdie
18-04-2008, 08:28 AM
I notice that you all will be there at 16 and 17 only.

So where do you intend to visit?
Any possiblity of going 清溪? :D

Now still think whether to have my birdday in china or sillypore.
Very confusing. :confused:

GTOKING
18-04-2008, 08:41 AM
Okay lah Sifu, I just pulling your leg leh.....no offence hor! Walau, party became quite boring leh without your gang! We all missed you! Couldn't even put together the group strip dance together.... what a waste!

hahaha , sound like you love the strip show but hope that you dont accidentally strip at your NZ house :D

Any possiblity of going 清溪?

I will be there from 14~20 May , the party night will be on 16~17 May
清溪 Yes , If you want to go , I can bring you along to have the sideseeing

You birdday on when huh ? sound great , can have free cake to eat liao haha

Happykiwi
18-04-2008, 08:42 AM

Any possiblity of going 清溪? :D

Very confusing. :confused:

Aiyah bro, of course China lah. This is the only place where you stand a good chance of bedding SEVERAL SYTs. There will always be brothers in CP at any time of the year. You just need to stay in touch through this forum, keep an eye out for those who will be in CP and hook up with them!

Happykiwi
18-04-2008, 08:46 AM

Wah Sifu, now I jealous leh...... I stay so long in CA also you neber jio me go hunt for factory gers. Now, not only do you get to eat pussy pie but birthday pussy cake as well! :D

mebirdie
18-04-2008, 08:47 AM

Good to hear that. However i will only be able to confirm month end.
Flour price increase alot so no cake on the first day of party night. :p

GTOKING
18-04-2008, 09:06 AM
Wah Sifu, now I jealous leh...... I stay so long in CA also you neber jio me go hunt for factory gers. Now, not only do you get to eat pussy pie but birthday pussy cake as well!

hahaha , you where time to go there ? people saw you bring girl to go humen shopping happily hor ..............mua hahaha

Good to hear that. However i will only be able to confirm month end.
Flour price increase alot so no cake on the first day of party night.

no worries about the flour price , the cake will get it FOC specially for the birdy
haha:D wanna make the cake in bird shape or not

Happykiwi
18-04-2008, 10:17 AM
no worries about the flour price , the cake will get it FOC specially for the birdy
haha:D wanna make the cake in bird shape or not

Me help design birthday cake for bro mebirdie, okay? It should look like this: (.)(.) or maybe like this hor: |Y|:D

Lookingaround2
18-04-2008, 10:37 AM
Me help design birthday cake for bro mebirdie, okay? It should look like this: (.)(.) or maybe like this hor: |Y|:D

I got a better idea.

why not have the cream, strawberry and everything on top of a mm.

like those japanese sushi kind... good right!!!

Ahh Fatt
18-04-2008, 02:06 PM
I got a better idea.

why not have the cream, strawberry and everything on top of a mm.

like those japanese sushi kind... good right!!!
Wah....liddat veri goot...cos no need flour....
just buy whip cream and strawberries..... :eek::p

So, Bro Mebirdie, how many DB cake u want arh??? :eek:

make sure u lick them clean clean

mebirdie
18-04-2008, 02:18 PM
Bro Ah Fatt, if you go i confirmed squeeze time.
Can the suggestion become reality? :p

Lookingaround2
18-04-2008, 06:26 PM
Bro Ah Fatt, if you go i confirmed squeeze time.
Can the suggestion become reality? :p

Everything in China got a price. If the price is right, i believe it can happen.

Check with GTOking. :)

Happykiwi
21-04-2008, 12:07 PM
Everything in China got a price. If the price is right, i believe it can happen.

Check with GTOking. :)

So are you going to bro Mebirdie's birthday bash boh? If so, I wish you a LICKING good time horrr..... Just watch out for the pussy hair horrr! :D

GTOKING
21-04-2008, 12:11 PM

Check with GTOking.

Why check with me ? you think Im the help desk hotline:rolleyes:

Happykiwi
21-04-2008, 12:14 PM
Why check with me ? you think Im the help desk hotline:rolleyes:

Aiyah, you are not just any old Sifu but also the GTO KING, mah!!! :D

GTOKING
21-04-2008, 01:27 PM
Dont say I never share this info huh

東莞--清溪
清溪的人肉市場是在XX大酒店(鹿湖路TEL:XXXXX)出大門右手邊走出去在右邊的產業道路旁,及對面 的公園旁,一般出沒時間是傍晚5點後,星期六則是下午就出來了小姐也比較多,不過一般人肉市場的M.M打扮 都比較俗氣,以廠妹為主.1Q100元,一夜300元可議價。
清溪只有住在清溪圓環邊的XX飯店,很安全,是鎮長開的。
XXXK廳是清溪最多MM的酒店。

:D:D

mebirdie
21-04-2008, 01:42 PM

東莞--清溪
清溪的人肉市場是在XX大酒店(鹿湖路TEL:XXXXX)出大門右手邊走出去在右邊的產業道路旁,及對面 的公園旁,一般出沒時間是傍晚5點後,星期六則是下午就出來了小姐也比較多,不過一般人肉市場的M.M打扮 都比較俗氣,以廠妹為主.1Q100元,一夜300元可議價。
XXXK廳是清溪最多MM的酒店。

I wait till my neck long liao.
Anyway thanks for the update.:p
Anymore? :D

Happykiwi
21-04-2008, 01:56 PM

東莞--清溪
XXXK廳是清溪最多MM的酒店。

Bro, true or not arhhhh?? Okay, I PM you for hotel name and number.... :D

Happykiwi
21-04-2008, 01:59 PM

東莞--清溪
XXXK廳是清溪最多MM的酒店。

Sifu, true or not arhhhh?? Okay, I PM you for hotel name and number.... :D

GTOKING
21-04-2008, 02:10 PM
Sifu, true or not arhhhh?? Okay, I PM you for hotel name and number....

you got the PMed:D

Ahh Fatt
21-04-2008, 03:52 PM
I wait till my neck long liao.
Anyway thanks for the update.:p
Anymore? :D

So, when r u going arh...... :p

petrolheadsg
21-04-2008, 04:30 PM
So are you going to bro Mebirdie's birthday bash boh? If so, I wish you a LICKING good time horrr..... Just watch out for the pussy hair horrr! :D

What...and I thought that that was Chinese tooth floss :-)

bro when can I buy you kopi...come to Singland neber gimme chance to buy you kopi oso :-(

Happykiwi
22-04-2008, 05:31 AM
What...and I thought that that was Chinese tooth floss :-)

bro when can I buy you kopi...come to Singland neber gimme chance to buy you kopi oso :-(

Alamak! Sorry bro, I got too distracted by a few urgent appointments in GL leh. :o Next time I'm in town I'll give you a call, okay? :D

GTOKING
22-04-2008, 06:54 AM
Yesterday News from channel 8 and channel U

Effective 1 July 2008 till after the O game , singapore passport need to apply visa before enter to china.:rolleyes:

No choice lor , this is the only time for them to make money.........

Happykiwi
22-04-2008, 09:15 AM
you got the PMed:D

Yes, thanks. I reply liao together with picture of Mao notes..... I hope you can spend this on your favourite MM. :D

Happykiwi
22-04-2008, 09:19 AM
Yesterday News from channel 8 and channel U

Effective 1 July 2008 till after the O game , singapore passport need to apply visa before enter to china.:rolleyes:

No choice lor , this is the only time for them to make money.........

Wah, like that arhhh...... I guess I will have a field day in CP cum July liao because most bros won't be cumming to the party ..... Kekekeke! :D

CheongKingKong
23-04-2008, 12:34 AM
CA is yummy, but QX looks like a haven!
Was there 3yrs ago, and it was not that happening, then only 1 hotel offering all the specials!
:D

Happykiwi
23-04-2008, 05:34 AM
CA is yummy, but QX looks like a haven!
Was there 3yrs ago, and it was not that happening, then only 1 hotel offering all the specials!

Sifu, can you please tell us more about QX. How far is it from CA? Is QX close to any of the well known places like SZ or Humen or TL etc.? Is it closer to go there from CA or from CP? Thanks.

GTOKING
23-04-2008, 06:53 AM
Association Party Night At DG/CA
Party Title : Allien VS Prediator Part II
Venue : DG / CA / KTV / President Room
Date : 16 May 2008 -Friday Night
Time : 1930~0100hrs

Ahh Fatt
23-04-2008, 09:13 AM

WOW...this is goging to be FUN.....:p:D

mebirdie
23-04-2008, 09:32 AM

Cannot join the fun. Will only be going later. :(
Hope to see all of you next time.

CheongKingKong
23-04-2008, 12:29 PM
Sifu, can you please tell us more about QX. How far is it from CA? Is QX close to any of the well known places like SZ or Humen or TL etc.? Is it closer to go there from CA or from CP? Thanks.

Dun call me Sifu, me also new in SZ!
Erh... i visited QX around 3 yrs ago, have not step into there recently...

QX not far from CA, around 30mins~45mins. QX is in the middle of CA and SZ, so from QX around 30mis ~45 mins can reach SZ (Luohu).

CP is slightly further from QX (From CP, is around 1hr to QX) but nearer to Humen.

Actually all the 3 places all around all within 1hr plus of jurney.
What is TL? :confused:

CheongKingKong
23-04-2008, 12:31 PM

When is the registration?
I try to go if I am not flying back to S'pore..

GTOKING
23-04-2008, 12:49 PM
When is the registration?
I try to go if I am not flying back to S'pore..

Last call will be on 12 May 2008 .:D

Happykiwi
23-04-2008, 12:50 PM

QX not far from CA, around 30mins~45mins. QX is in the middle of CA and SZ, so from QX around 30mis ~45 mins can reach SZ (Luohu).

CP is slightly further from QX (From CP, is around 1hr to QX) but nearer to Humen.

Thanks for sharing. So my guess is it is somewhere near Song Gang, right? Did you read the Song Gang thread?

Sorry, instead of TL I meant to say Da Lang.

CheongKingKong
23-04-2008, 12:59 PM
Last call will be on 12 May 2008 .:D

Wa...still long way to go..
Actually me nowsaday developed into fishing liao..
Fishing for Waitress, Sales gal etc..
Latest is a manicure lady!
too much bonks in China, little bro bey tahan..
need to rest my LJ, or else will retire very soon!

SexKing972
23-04-2008, 10:07 PM
Wa...still long way to go..
Actually me nowsaday developed into fishing liao..
Fishing for Waitress, Sales gal etc..
Latest is a manicure lady!
too much bonks in China, little bro bey tahan..
need to rest my LJ, or else will retire very soon!
:

I like fishing too but need to spend more time too bad:(

demarco
24-04-2008, 01:14 AM

All so far apart, without personal transport is a problem.

CheongKingKong
24-04-2008, 12:09 PM
Thanks for sharing. So my guess is it is somewhere near Song Gang, right? Did you read the Song Gang thread?

Sorry, instead of TL I meant to say Da Lang.

Oh, i never heard of Da lang, need to check around..

I had been to that Song Gang restaurant, but I am surprised that it was discussed in SB, but it maybe a different restaurant. Seriously there could be a handful of such restaurant in Song Gang.

I was brought to 1 such restaurant by another cheongster whom station in CA. The concepts, internal layout fit what the samster discribed. It's a nice experience, but just go there once will do, money worth spend. Most of the ladies are SYT, around 19~24yo. Mostly can make it. The 鲁肉饭is quite nice in this restaurant.

CheongKingKong
24-04-2008, 12:11 PM
I like fishing too but need to spend more time too bad:(

Fishing better for health lah.. or you can try fishing net also, the return maybe too much... cannot handle leh..

More time spend, more shiok also, can RAW with GF wor..

CheongKingKong
24-04-2008, 12:24 PM
:DAll so far apart, without personal transport is a problem.

In China hor, more than 2 hrs than consider far apart wor..
Actually all these places consider near liao..
Travelling for around 1 hr is quite common here in china..
Most of us dun have personal transport...
but the public transport is quite ok..

SexKing972
26-04-2008, 05:38 AM
Oh, i never heard of Da lang, need to check around..

I had been to that Song Gang restaurant, but I am surprised that it was discussed in SB, but it maybe a different restaurant. Seriously there could be a handful of such restaurant in Song Gang.

I was brought to 1 such restaurant by another cheongster whom station in CA. The concepts, internal layout fit what the samster discribed. It's a nice experience, but just go there once will do, money worth spend. Most of the ladies are SYT, around 19~24yo. Mostly can make it. The 鲁肉饭is quite nice in this restaurant.

Mind to share where is it located , thanks in advance;)

mebirdie
26-04-2008, 06:38 AM
I also wish to have the location. Mind sharing. :)

chanyboy
26-04-2008, 09:08 AM
Great FR, Went to JinAn but was given a small KTV room on the 2nd Floor. Din really enjoyed but the gals are very sporting and daring. Yeap, we did get all the gals to strip down to their birthday suit and sported 2 gals fondling Chanyboy dick trying to out do each other....kekeke

Next time, should ask for bigger room and newly renovated rooms on the 4/5th floor...kekeke:D

nostalgic..nostalgic... I wud try to repeat again to get the sextifcation this round I hope..:o Two cold tiny silky hands stroking up & down, I really buay tahan liao... sori ah bros..that day i was too high with them both keeping me drooling..

mmm..me was drunk I think. Did I take one back for ON?

Ultimately, Johnny's ger is the best chat & tease..yeah... besides Birdie's one!

Bro GTO, we all newbies at CA le.. dunno how the action is. I 'missed' the Groupie that H_81 mentioned also... I'm not so powderful loh...

CheongKingKong
26-04-2008, 10:47 AM
I also wish to have the location. Mind sharing. :)

Mind to share where is it located , thanks in advance;)

I don't mind sharing, but I did not get the restaurant name, or location as 1 of my friend brought me there. I was not really keen to visit again as the KTV have better selections. Anyway, I will ask my friend and see whether he have their name card.

:o

neverlandf
26-04-2008, 11:00 AM

In China hor, more than 2 hrs than consider far apart wor..
Actually all these places consider near liao..
Travelling for around 1 hr is quite common here in china..
Most of us dun have personal transport...
but the public transport is quite ok..

yo bro.. how to travel from CA to CP? is there a bus?

GTOKING
26-04-2008, 11:11 AM
Bro GTO, we all newbies at CA le.. dunno how the action is. I 'missed' the Groupie that H_81 mentioned also... I'm not so powderful loh...

dont worry , I also newbies , we all learn together hehe

yo bro.. how to travel from CA to CP? is there a bus?

CA to CP
you can take the bus or private car
bus fare is about RMb 30 , car fare RMB 80 or RMB100
no train to CA

I also wish to have the location. Mind sharing.

location , location , location , tissue , tissue , tissue please :D

neverlandf
26-04-2008, 11:18 AM
dont worry , I also newbies , we all learn together hehe

CA to CP
you can take the bus or private car
bus fare is about RMb 30 , car fare RMB 80 or RMB100
no train to CA

location , location , location , tissue , tissue , tissue please :D

Hi bro... thanks for the quick reply... I am excited as I will be moving to CA next month... hahhahah... hope to cheong regular in CP/CA/ZH area... hahhaha

BTW, how about private car or bus to ZH? how much ar?

Thanks in advance... hope to party with you guys soon...cheers...

GTOKING
26-04-2008, 11:27 AM
Hi bro... thanks for the quick reply... I am excited as I will be moving to CA next month... hahhahah... hope to cheong regular in CP/CA/ZH area... hahhaha

BTW, how about private car or bus to ZH? how much ar?

Thanks in advance... hope to party with you guys soon...cheers...

great to hear that you moving to CA , try to find more place and let me know , in fact my friend also station there CA

Yes there is a bus to ZH and private car to , the fare will be exp because ZH is far away , you can call fews private car driver to check with them the price
I stll remember last time I went to ZH by bus from CP the fare is about RMB55
if not mistaken

so you will join us for the party on 16 may? , sorry , too many people pmed me liao.;)

neverlandf
26-04-2008, 05:44 PM
great to hear that you moving to CA , try to find more place and let me know , in fact my friend also station there CA

Yes there is a bus to ZH and private car to , the fare will be exp because ZH is far away , you can call fews private car driver to check with them the price
if not mistaken

so you will join us for the party on 16 may? , sorry , too many people pmed me liao.;)

Thanks thanks for your kind word and advice and directions... hahahha
I wish i can join you all on May 16 but I only fly into Shenzhen on May 18th...
sorry lar... after May 18th... anytime is ok for me... but prefer weekends for CP ... as for CA... anytime of the evening is okay with me... hahahahha

Maitong Kit Mak
26-04-2008, 05:50 PM

if not mistaken

Bro...so far what's the updated head count for your party on the 16th night? Seems getting bigger and bigger ;) Any room for me anot?:D

GTOKING
26-04-2008, 07:00 PM
Bro...so far what's the updated head count for your party on the 16th night? Seems getting bigger and bigger Any room for me anot?

hahaha , your seat had reserve long time for you ready with genuine leather:D

Maitong Kit Mak
26-04-2008, 07:02 PM
hahaha , your seat had reserve long time for you ready with genuine leather:D

:DOK OK...will let u know asap!

GTOKING
26-04-2008, 10:38 PM
Thanks thanks for your kind word and advice and directions... hahahha
I wish i can join you all on May 16 but I only fly into Shenzhen on May 18th...
sorry lar... after May 18th... anytime is ok for me... but prefer weekends for CP ... as for CA... anytime of the evening is okay with me... hahahahha

no worries , our group member will be back after 20 may and some remain there , I can introduce my friend which station there for you , you two can help each other

Pm me your contact ........cheers:)

mebirdie
27-04-2008, 04:10 AM
no worries , our group member will be back after 20 may and some remain there , I can introduce my friend which station there for you , you two can help each other

You back after 20 may? :rolleyes:

GTOKING
27-04-2008, 04:44 PM
You back after 20 may? :

haha , when will you be there ?:)

mebirdie
27-04-2008, 06:59 PM
haha , when will you be there ?:)

I thought u received the date from my chief? :rolleyes:

neverlandf
27-04-2008, 08:43 PM

Thanks bro... hahaha.. just PM-ed you my china mobile number...
Hope to join your party one day.... cheers...

GTOKING
28-04-2008, 08:24 AM
I thought u received the date from my chief?

Yes, already know your date la , too bad , cant give you a kopi and your chief
nvm , next round ! looking forward to join you guys, have fun.:);)

Happykiwi
29-04-2008, 10:36 AM
Yes, already know your date la , too bad , cant give you a kopi and your chief
nvm , next round ! looking forward to join you guys, have fun.:);)

Sifu, 12 July can make it or not boh? Okay lah, I bribe you with "A" cup size gold kiwifruit, which will make your little brother stand up for a long, long time liao! Don't tell bro Coolmanks horrr...... :D

GTOKING
30-04-2008, 08:37 AM
Sifu, 12 July can make it or not boh? Okay lah, I bribe you with "A" cup size gold kiwifruit, which will make your little brother stand up for a long, long time liao! Don't tell bro Coolmanks horrr...... :

Gold kiwi fruit ..........wa , from the country of origin is it ? is coolmanks love fruit leh , because very juicy..haha

your date I noted and will try my best . if SGX going up to 3600 tomorrow then I can on you immediately haha

remember to bring your golden tongkat too:D

Happykiwi
30-04-2008, 10:34 AM
Gold kiwi fruit ..........wa , from the country of origin is it ? is coolmanks love fruit leh , because very juicy..haha

Sifu, why do you think bro Coolmanks always pick at least four MMs after eating my gold kiwifruit? :D

....if SGX going up to 3600 tomorrow then I can on you immediately haha

KNN.... Why you follow bro Coolmanks and rely on SGX arhh??? Think more about SEX leh, Sifu! When SEX go up, then SGX will sure follow one, trust me! :D

remember to bring your golden tongkat too....

Don't worry, I always take my tongkat everywhere I go! That one cannot forget lah!:D

GTOKING
30-04-2008, 07:02 PM
Sifu, why do you think bro Coolmanks always pick at least four MMs after eating my gold kiwifruit?

KNN.... Why you follow bro Coolmanks and rely on SGX arhh??? Think more about SEX leh, Sifu! When SEX go up, then SGX will sure follow one, trust me!

Don't worry, I always take my tongkat everywhere I go! That one cannot forget lah!:

really ? means the gold kiwifruit got the power for the man ? I thought I always take the dog meat then all the mms will tell me " 我受不了了“
next time give me a dozen. hehe

To be frank , if SGX go down , you give me 5 pretty girl , my little didi also cant stand :D

but last trip I never see your golden tongkat ? is it hide inside the under wear :D the 6' golden tongkat right..........

Happykiwi
05-05-2008, 11:05 AM
but last trip I never see your golden tongkat ? is it hide inside the under wear :D the 6' golden tongkat right..........

Only the tip is gold lah.... otherwise MM chop off long ago liao! :D

SexKing972
06-05-2008, 08:04 AM
10 more days to go.............are you ready !

GOLD SANDS
06-05-2008, 07:49 PM
10 more days to go.............are you ready !

Half way packing , how about the guys from JB ? :D

sex crusader
06-05-2008, 11:35 PM
Waiting for juicy FR upon you guys' return.Me going in July....counting the days.:(Enjoy guys!

skyman
08-05-2008, 05:56 AM
Half way packing , how about the guys from JB ? :D

Bro,

R u going to DG (CA) nxt week? Any possibility that I can join?

Cheers
skyman:)

SexKing972
08-05-2008, 06:08 AM
Bro,

Cheers
skyman

You are welome , the party date is 16 May ( friday ).
Please send a Pm to GTOKING

cheers

hottip
08-05-2008, 12:00 PM
Any bros in CA on May 11-13? Can join allied forces? Cheers !

skyman
08-05-2008, 01:16 PM
You are welome , the party date is 16 May ( friday ).
Please send a Pm to GTOKING

cheers

Bro,

Thks for allowing me to join. Just wondering whether there's any bro fly from Singapore on the day?

Cheers
skyman:p

GTOKING
08-05-2008, 06:21 PM

our group still at home packing :D

Bro,

Thks for allowing me to join. Just wondering whether there's any bro fly from Singapore on the day?

Cheers
skyman:

check your pm:)

hottip
08-05-2008, 07:03 PM
our group still at home packing

Thanks bro GTO. Sori can't join Big Party on May 16. Maybe take raincheck for next time. Enjoy !

08-05-2008, 10:11 PM
Bro GTO, thank you for the prompt response. Your kind help and arrangement has put my mind at ease. Looking forward to exploring CA for the 1st time next week, although I will arrive very late on 16th. Cheers!:D

GTOKING
08-05-2008, 11:09 PM
Bro GTO, thank you for the prompt response. Your kind help and arrangement has put my mind at ease. Looking forward to exploring CA for the 1st time next week, although I will arrive very late on 16th. Cheers!:

You are welcome , life is short and unforseen , lets enjoy life and have fun:D

GTOKING
08-05-2008, 11:14 PM
Thanks bro GTO. Sori can't join Big Party on May 16. Maybe take raincheck for next time. Enjoy !

no problem bro , let me know your schedule and have fun

cheers:)

littleme
09-05-2008, 12:15 AM
all bros .... how to get from GZ BaiYun airport to this town call Zhong Tan in Dongguan ?

Advice appreciated !!

GTOKING
09-05-2008, 08:41 AM
all bros .... how to get from GZ BaiYun airport to this town call Zhong Tan in Dongguan ?

Advice appreciated !!

from GZ baiyun take the express bus to the bus interchange and take bus to dongguan zhong tan.:D

Sinoview
09-05-2008, 08:58 AM

I ll take care those dates for u.

Just make sure you appear on the 10th in CP. I ll intro U some bros who ll head for CA on the 11th.

Me.... Hv to head back to SZ then...Sob sob...

Sinoview
09-05-2008, 09:04 AM
Bro,

Cheers
skyman:)

Hi Bro,

U dont wanto join us next week in CP hah...... Hehe....kidding....

Bro GTO is working to head to CP after his parties in CA. We can meet up then....

17th or 18th ? Bro GTO ???

Bro,

Yes....On 16th via Macau and via GZ....

PM me if you wanto join them.....

Cheerios

hottip
09-05-2008, 09:08 AM
I ll take care those dates for u.

Just make sure you appear on the 10th in CP. I ll intro U some bros who ll head for CA on the 11th.

Me.... Hv to head back to SZ then...Sob sob...
Way to go Commander !! Xie2 Xie2 nin!! I guarantee cum on the 10th wan .... actually hold until buaytahan liao !! ... Hahaha ... !!!! May drop in SZ on the way down. Let u know. ... :D:D

skyman
09-05-2008, 02:48 PM
Hi Bro,

Bro GTO is working to head to CP after his parties in CA. We can meet up then....

Yes....On 16th via Macau and via GZ....

PM me if you wanto join them.....

Cheerios

Bro, Thanks you so much. As I'm currently oversea and I'm also not very sure how should I get there. Most probably from Singapore to HK and then take the land transit. I'm thinking of flying on 15th or 16th to HK and I know one of our bro here will be flying on 16th. So, if there is no one traveling on 15th, then I might be joining him.

Btw, who will be helping on the hotel booking? How can we arrange for that?

Cheers
skyman

Maitong Kit Mak
09-05-2008, 02:56 PM
Bro, Thanks you so much. As I'm currently oversea and I'm also not very sure how should I get there. Most probably from Singapore to HK and then take the land transit. I'm thinking of flying on 15th or 16th to HK and I know one of our bro here will be flying on 16th. So, if there is no one traveling on 15th, then I might be joining him.

Btw, who will be helping on the hotel booking? How can we arrange for that?

Cheers
skyman

Yo bro..sent u PM ..pls check..;)

pimpternational
09-05-2008, 03:28 PM
walau eh... i feel like going to CP and CA too!! damn... too little time... and over involved in homeground zhuhai.....

pimpternational
09-05-2008, 03:33 PM

hahaha yes, those factory gals.... haha.. at 清嗘,
thats my first ever cheong place in china 5 years ago.
those factory gals going for only 500 overnight.
sibeh young, but no skill and very shy. but upside is very fresh.
downside is half of them are below standard. ktv gals are more chio.
used to frequent howard hotel (万豪) and 半山. dunno if it is still there.....?

adidas88
09-05-2008, 05:49 PM

:eek: .. even factory gals in ulu ulu area, u also cheong ... :eek:
bro pimp ... i think all the cheong places in china u orledi covered ...:D
kudos to u, bro ...

pimpternational
09-05-2008, 05:55 PM
. even factory gals in ulu ulu area, u also cheong ... :eek:
kudos to u, bro ...

actually, it coz my bro from uni is working there, and my first ever cheong session was at 清溪. that time, everything was damn amazing for me.... super newbie. got addicted, and even tried the factory gals. but later felt lazy to get there, coz lazy to travel. but the stocks are pretty good too. 2/5/8. but nothing much to do there. quite ulu and quite sian.

but there is one proper massage place there. very big one. very good! everytime i spend the whole day there. the foot massage MM are all very cute and young. 16/17 only. so.... while they massage, just kao them. got chance can bring them out to makan and maybe more. sometimes i missed flirting with these young plain janes, girl next doors....

pimpternational
09-05-2008, 05:55 PM
. even factory gals in ulu ulu area, u also cheong ... :eek:
kudos to u, bro ...

actually, it coz my bro from uni is working there, and my first ever cheong session was at 清溪. that time, everything was damn amazing for me.... super newbie. got addicted, and even tried the factory gals. but later felt lazy to get there, coz lazy to travel. but the stocks are pretty good too. 2/5/8. but nothing much to do there. quite ulu and quite sian.

but there is one proper massage place there. very big one. very good! everytime i spend the whole day there. the foot massage MM are all very cute and young. 16/17 only. so.... while they massage, just kao them. got chance can bring them out to makan and maybe more. sometimes i missed flirting with these young plain janes, girl next doors....

GTOKING
09-05-2008, 10:29 PM
Hi Bro,

Cheerios

Roger ! roger ! think should be on 18 May , on bo ?:D

Yo bro..sent u PM ..pls check..

me got pm bo?:D

GTOKING
09-05-2008, 10:33 PM

no la , dont pick the old gals la , pick the fresh one ma.
go directly ask the factory supervisor to intro you the new comer , they have the lobang , if shui one then you can ta bao them ma:D
where got 500 so expensive , you kena katok liao , only RMB 300 for overnight.

the hotel still there ........waiting for you to collect back you dick hair haha

Maitong Kit Mak
10-05-2008, 05:04 AM
me got pm bo?:D
Aiyah...u got 'AM' and 'MM' enuff leow la...where got need my PM...:D

pimpternational
10-05-2008, 01:06 PM
no la , dont pick the old gals la , pick the fresh one ma.
go directly ask the factory supervisor to intro you the new comer , they have the lobang , if shui one then you can ta bao them ma:D
where got 500 so expensive , you kena katok liao , only RMB 300 for overnight.

the hotel still there ........waiting for you to collect back you dick hair haha

haha.... me long time never go there liao. too lazy to travel, 500 is still damn cheap.... for overnight. give her a bit more also she happy and more nice. but havent been there a long time, so dun really know the updates. next time u got lobang intro me lah. i am on to go. hhehehe

GTOKING
10-05-2008, 11:10 PM
Hey , Group member , still left 6 days............

Are you ready ............!!!!!!

- finally able to get the new china phone no, will post it on 12 May,
this no will only turn on from date 14 May ~ 20 May ,
and those who know my local no still can contact me by sms.:D

GTOKING
10-05-2008, 11:31 PM
Just to help up some bros - HOW TO GO TO CA ?
From HK Airport - can take XGX service , they have a coach / car / MPV to bring to CA or CP , the price can check at their website :
·F½uÁp·ù (http://www.7chinahappy.net)

From Shenzhen airport - no train to CA , have to take car
Call a private car to CA is about RMB 120 ( 30 min distance )

From shenzhen town - no train to CA , take private car or bus
private car to CA is about RMB 120 (45min distance ),
bus interchange have bus to CA RMB30. ( 60 min distance )

From CP to CA - take private car is about RMB 120 ( 40 min distance )

From GZ to CA - take private car direct to CA or take train to CP then change private car to CA.

.................................................. ...............................................

Hotel at CA
The local standard hotel is about RMB 238 ( 4 star local standard )
The international standard is about RMB 800 ( 5 star international )

.................................................. ...............................................

For KTV
( at least have 5 amazing KTV for you to find out and
4 solid massage center to make you dry , and BBS at least have 50 shops )

KTV gals damage ( 2/5/8 ) , BBS ( 150 / 300 )

Come and feel yourself !!!

GTOKING
10-05-2008, 11:59 PM
The Association Party Night is confirmed on 16 May 2008
KTV will be start from : 1930hrs ~ 0100hrs
Drink to be served : Red Wine + Hard Liqour ( Volca , Brandy etc )
Estimated Cost / head : RMB 400 ( depend on the quantity of drink )
Gal damage will be at ( 200/500/800 ).

The name of KTV will be inform on the actual date.

Strickly no camera / take any picture or video in the KTV room.

11-05-2008, 05:33 PM
For KTV

So many amazing ktvs, plus the massage centers and bbs, yet so little time for me. :(

neverlandf
11-05-2008, 11:33 PM
Just to help up some bros - HOW TO GO TO CA ?
From HK Airport - can take XGX service , they have a coach / car / MPV to bring to CA or CP , the price can check at their website :
·F½uÁp·ù (http://www.7chinahappy.net)

From Shenzhen airport - no train to CA , have to take car
Call a private car to CA is about RMB 120 ( 30 min distance )

From shenzhen town - no train to CA , take private car or bus
private car to CA is about RMB 120 (45min distance ),
bus interchange have bus to CA RMB30. ( 60 min distance )

From CP to CA - take private car is about RMB 120 ( 40 min distance )

From GZ to CA - take private car direct to CA or take train to CP then change private car to CA.

Hotel at CA
The local standard hotel is about RMB 238 ( 4 star local standard )
The international standard is about RMB 800 ( 5 star international )

For KTV

Good info bro... can you PM me your regular Private car driver that you can trust? I will become CA permenant resident starting 18 May 2008... hahhahaha cheers....

neverlandf
11-05-2008, 11:44 PM

I guess I will miss out this amazing cheong session :(...
anyway bro, can you advise the good KTV and sauna to cheong?
if you have AM or mommy number... can you kindly PM to me too...
hahahha....

SexKing972
12-05-2008, 08:31 PM
I guess I will miss out this amazing cheong session :...
anyway bro, can you advise the good KTV and sauna to cheong?
if you have AM or mommy number... can you kindly PM to me too...
hahahha....

Many of them, please prepare more $$$$$$$$$$$$:p

Maitong Kit Mak
12-05-2008, 09:18 PM
Hi...wonder any bros got any FRs and infos on DONG CHENG KTV in Chang'An?
Tks@!:o Heard that once you pick the gals, they come into your room with a plastic bag and they put their underwear and bras inside.

GTOKING
12-05-2008, 09:59 PM
Tks@!:o Heard that once you pick the gals, they come into your room with a plastic bag and they put their underwear and bras inside.

bro , put the underwear and bras inside the plastic bag is old version liao , the new version is never wear liao , too troublesome to take out and also to protect the environment , plastic bag are ban to use:D

goodpartner
12-05-2008, 11:17 PM

CA! So this is it :D
But alas, timing not right for me.

Which hotel to stay in CA? Or izit better to stay in CP and make trips to CA instead? I've read the whole thread but none mentioned.

Great thread, hope to be able to try the factory gals too...

tripleXXX
13-05-2008, 12:42 AM
Hi bros, came back fr CA recently.
IMO not as happening as CP.
Maybe I'm new there.

KTVs patronised:
Dong Fang Mei Li
Chang An Guo Ji

Former is old. Super old compared to CP standards. Girls cannot really make it.
Later is high class. Girls are ex. 300/1000/1200. And nothing, really nothing to shout about. Mostly cannot make it too.

Both places cost abt the same as CP.

Was also in Sheraton Houjie. Again high class, girls as ex as Chang An Guo Ji.
Nothing to shout abt too.

I still prefer Virgin and JY.

Will be heading up both places again to get some work done soon.

FR again then.

Cheers!

Maitong Kit Mak
13-05-2008, 05:38 AM
Hi bros, came back fr CA recently.
IMO not as happening as CP.
Maybe I'm new there.

KTVs patronised:
Dong Fang Mei Li
Chang An Guo Ji

Former is old. Super old compared to CP standards. Girls cannot really make it.
Later is high class. Girls are ex. 300/1000/1200. And nothing, really nothing to shout about. Mostly cannot make it too.

Both places cost abt the same as CP.

Was also in Sheraton Houjie. Again high class, girls as ex as Chang An Guo Ji.
Nothing to shout abt too.

I still prefer Virgin and JY.

Will be heading up both places again to get some work done soon.

FR again then.

Cheers!

Haahah! So CA is not ur cup hey...Me too..been to CA once and the KTV (JA) but no good too. Still CP better of the league...now heard CP got Strip KTV as well...will give it a shot in June!!! Chang An Guo Ji is good for the massage sauna...tried some special service there 2 years back...As for Dong Fang Mei Li, got some good reviews or feedback from some bros here but I guess..to each his own...take care bro!

Lookingaround2
13-05-2008, 07:10 AM
Haahah! So CA is not ur cup hey...Me too..been to CA once and the KTV (JA) but no good too. Still CP better of the league...now heard CP got Strip KTV as well...will give it a shot in June!!! Chang An Guo Ji is good for the massage sauna...tried some special service there 2 years back...As for Dong Fang Mei Li, got some good reviews or feedback from some bros here but I guess..to each his own...take care bro!

so this may you not coming?

sex crusader
13-05-2008, 08:40 AM
Personally, i prefer CA's gal. They are mostly more GF feel compare to CP.CP gal too commercialised liao!They will leave you chun chun the next morning about 9am.But in CA, the GAl will have b'fast with you and most of them will part with you round 12pm.The general feel of CA's gal not up to par with CP's is becoz CP's gal dress better.

SexKing972
14-05-2008, 05:35 AM
Personally, i prefer CA's gal. They are mostly more GF feel compare to CP.CP gal too commercialised liao!They will leave you chun chun the next morning about 9am.But in CA, the GAl will have b'fast with you and most of them will part with you round 12pm.The general feel of CA's gal not up to par with CP's is becoz CP's gal dress better.

Agreed your statement , GFE is important for me too:)

Maitong Kit Mak
14-05-2008, 08:26 AM
Agreed your statement , GFE is important for me too:)

So when u heading to CA/CP? 2day?:rolleyes:

GTOKING
14-05-2008, 08:32 AM
So when u heading to CA/CP? 2day?:

yeah , 2 day flight liao , I will miss you bro:p

GTOKING
14-05-2008, 08:44 AM
Finally the independent day had arrived......

The CA party may fall 2 days and will ahead to CP to visit the CP CO;)

The itinerary will be like - CA / CP / Prince / CP / CA

16 May Party Night

Financial Controller - Mr Surachai
Hard Liquor Director - Mr Lookingaround:p

Maitong Kit Mak
14-05-2008, 09:09 AM
yeah , 2 day flight liao , I will miss you bro:p

:o What to do..we can only party in June then..Hope u njoy urself and shag more MMs on my behalf...

Maitong Kit Mak
14-05-2008, 09:10 AM
Finally the independent day had arrived......

The CA party may fall 2 days and will ahead to CP to visit the CP CO;)

The itinerary will be like - CA / CP / Prince / CP / CA

16 May Party Night

Financial Controller - Mr Surachai
Hard Liquor Director - Mr Lookingaround:p

Wow..seems your itinery very very interesting leh...Btw, so what's my post? Can I apply for MM QC controller :D

GTOKING
14-05-2008, 02:37 PM
Wow..seems your itinery very very interesting leh...Btw, so what's my post? Can I apply for MM QC controller

how about the MM QC Tester :p

Happykiwi
15-05-2008, 05:19 AM
how about the MM QC Tester :p

Wah, this job need quick and good slippery fingers leh...... Sifu, our bro qualified or not arhhhh?? Also a pair of hot lips as well! :D

petrolheadsg
15-05-2008, 03:07 PM

English name: Dong Cheng Hotel

Chinese name:東城卡拉OK海鮮酒家

Manager's name english:Yang Song Sheng

Manager's name chinese:(楊松勝)

cell number: 13728238838

JediSkull
16-05-2008, 07:03 AM

simi association is this?~?~ how to join as member?~?~ ;)

Maitong Kit Mak
16-05-2008, 09:09 AM
Wah, this job need quick and good slippery fingers leh...... Sifu, our bro qualified or not arhhhh?? Also a pair of hot lips as well! :D

I got short fingers leh but tongue wise...people always call me 'Turbo Tongue' so I guess should be ok lor :D

Maitong Kit Mak
16-05-2008, 09:11 AM

Tks bro! Aren't u suppose to be in CA now for the mass party?;)

Ahh Fatt
16-05-2008, 04:16 PM
To GTOKing and Associates,

HAve a Great Party and enjoy the MM's...... :p:D

GTOKING
16-05-2008, 04:21 PM
simi association is this?~?~ how to join as member?~?~ ;

a kacang putih associate , to join us as simple as well , must have open mind set :D

Wah, this job need quick and good slippery fingers leh...... Sifu, our bro qualified or not arhhhh?? Also a pair of hot lips as well! :

sifu ,i m now at CA liao , having good spa with friend at tian di wu xian

sex crusader
16-05-2008, 04:26 PM
tian di wu xian got any good kang tao?Need some info coz i'm going in July.Tx.

JediSkull
16-05-2008, 04:41 PM

HAve a Great Party and enjoy the MM's...... :p:D

Brother Ahh_Fatt~!~! U still in sg or in china liao?~?~

neverlandf
16-05-2008, 05:06 PM

Hi Bro,
I will be going to CA this SUnday... plan to cheong once there hahaha...
this KTV, what is damage?

tripleXXX
16-05-2008, 10:01 PM

Hi bro, I'm planning a trip up most probably in June too. To both CP and CA. Let's see if we have a chance to party together. The 'strip' KTV?

goodpartner
17-05-2008, 05:36 AM
16th (Fri) Party should be over now...

Any partial FR update? :D

17-05-2008, 08:50 AM
16th (Fri) Party should be over now...

Any partial FR update? :D

Juz want to express my thanks to bro GTO and Chanyboy.

Due to the timing of my flight, I arrived ard midnite at CA. Was not very sure to disturb all the bros' party at tat late hour but bro GTO was very encouraging and accomodating. I did joined the group at Ji An Ktv, met bro GTO and chanyboy and 6 more bros in this room, Understand that there were more bros in other rooms. Sorry wasn't able to rememeber all ur names. Was told the good fun was nearly over but bro GTO and chanyboy were very helpful in helping me find a gal. Choices were not plentiful due to the late hour but managed to pick a Sichuan gal (ok bro TCSG, if you are reading tis, I fulfilled my promise to u;)). Very simple looking 20 yr old gal but very friendly, always smiling, willing to please. Managed to build up some chemisty within the short time. Had a good bonk. Now still sleeping in my bed as I am writing tis. I better join her in bed.:p

Looking forward to another party with the bros tonite. Hope to enjoy the full course tis time.:D

Maitong Kit Mak
18-05-2008, 04:48 PM

Due to the timing of my flight, I arrived ard midnite at CA. Was not very sure to disturb all the bros' party at tat late hour but bro GTO was very encouraging and accomodating. I did joined the group at Ji An Ktv, met bro GTO and chanyboy and 6 more bros in this room, Understand that there were more bros in other rooms. Sorry wasn't able to rememeber all ur names. Was told the good fun was nearly over but bro GTO and chanyboy were very helpful in helping me find a gal. Choices were not plentiful due to the late hour but managed to pick a Sichuan gal (ok bro TCSG, if you are reading tis, I fulfilled my promise to u;)). Very simple looking 20 yr old gal but very friendly, always smiling, willing to please. Managed to build up some chemisty within the short time. Had a good bonk. Now still sleeping in my bed as I am writing tis. I better join her in bed.:p

Looking forward to another party with the bros tonite. Hope to enjoy the full course tis time.:D

Good on u bro! I can see that u were having a good nite. At least we end the nite with all the gals stripped to their birthday suit!:D Unfortunately something happened for me and that means the end of my cheonging trip in China for the month of MAY...will definitely continue my sexpenditure in June!

Maitong Kit Mak
18-05-2008, 04:51 PM

Yo bro..Tks for the info..so did the mama managed to fix u up with at least 1 gal(take-away) .....since u having started the night with 4 babes...:rolleyes: I was about to leave JA and saw u walking around, shuffling between the rooms...

Maitong Kit Mak
18-05-2008, 04:55 PM
Wish to take this opportunity to say that it's a pleasure to be able to meet the following bros during my trip to CA on the 16th...Lookingaround,PCC,Petrolheadsg,Chanyboy,Sky man etc etc...sory if I missed out on the rest of the bros :p
Bro Lookingaround...sorry to not able to cheong CP/Huang Jiang with u for the May trip...look forward thou...U guys njoy!

Last but not least, tks to bro GTO and bro SURACHAI for their HOSPITALITY and time in making this trip for w newbie so wonderful!!!

Maitong Kit Mak
18-05-2008, 08:58 PM
Hi bro, I'm planning a trip up most probably in June too. To both CP and CA. Let's see if we have a chance to party together. The 'strip' KTV?

Will do bro..pls keep me updated on ur itinery.
Ta!;)

petrolheadsg
19-05-2008, 03:40 PM
Yo bro..Tks for the info..so did the mama managed to fix u up with at least 1 gal(take-away) .....since u having started the night with 4 babes...:rolleyes: I was about to leave JA and saw u walking around, shuffling between the rooms...

haha....bro tks for your concern. and yes...I never go back empty handed. Made the right choice in getting my regular back with me.

Great to have met you and GTO, surachai and other bros...it was excellent as ever.

We headed on to CP and had a great time at virgin ......but I think
CA is still more to our tastes :-) so will be heading back again !!

hope to party again with you guys soon!!!

nekkid dancing is quite something heh

Maitong Kit Mak
19-05-2008, 06:03 PM
haha....bro tks for your concern. and yes...I never go back empty handed. Made the right choice in getting my regular back with me.

Great to have met you and GTO, surachai and other bros...it was excellent as ever.

CA is still more to our tastes :-) so will be heading back again !!

hahaha! Good on u bro! I think CA is more happening with respect to JA...I will be going back to CA in June...;) Till then..u njoy ur stay!!!!

skyman
19-05-2008, 09:27 PM
Wish to take this opportunity to say that it's a pleasure to be able to meet the following bros during my trip to CA on the 16th...Lookingaround,PCC,Petrolheadsg,Chanyboy,Sky man etc etc...sory if I missed out on the rest of the bros
Bro Lookingaround...sorry to not able to cheong CP/Huang Jiang with u for the May trip...look forward thou...U guys njoy!

Last but not least, tks to bro GTO and bro SURACHAI for their HOSPITALITY and time in making this trip for w newbie so wonderful!!!

Hi Bro,
It was good to hear that you've reached home safe & sound and most importantly everythg was going fine at home. It was sad that you were unable to join us on the 2nd night.

Anyway, same as you. I'ld like to thank 1st of all yourself "Maitong" for introduce me all your friends here, particularly bro Surachai. Ha....:p I really had great time with you guys in CA though it was only 2 nights.

Of coz not forgeting all other friends like bro GTO who's really fun too. Sorry I did not get all other bros' nick and I thk it'ld be better not to mention the real name here, ya.

Again, really want to thank all bros again for letting me to join your club and I'm hoping and looking forward for the next trip again.

Bro Maitong, really hope to cheong with you again in CA and CP nxt trip. You're great!! Take care.

Cheers
skyman:D

neverlandf
19-05-2008, 09:45 PM
Hi Bro,
It was good to hear that you've reached home safe & sound and most importantly everythg was going fine at home. It was sad that you were unable to join us on the 2nd night.

Anyway, same as you. I'ld like to thank 1st of all yourself "Maitong" for introduce me all your friends here, particularly bro Surachai. Ha....:p I really had great time with you guys in CA though it was only 2 nights.

Of coz not forgeting all other friends like bro GTO who's really fun too. Sorry I did not get all other bros' nick and I thk it'ld be better not to mention the real name here, ya.

Again, really want to thank all bros again for letting me to join your club and I'm hoping and looking forward for the next trip again.

Bro Maitong, really hope to cheong with you again in CA and CP nxt trip. You're great!! Take care.

Cheers

Anyone still in CA? I am in CA now.... hhahahha

Maitong Kit Mak
20-05-2008, 07:52 AM
Hi Bro,

Cheers

Yo bro skyman, u r welcome..., glad to know that u had a good and memorable trip to CA this time! But if I am not wrong I was there only 2 nights but u r 3 nights right? :D So fast cheong until forgot about timing leow ah...hahahaa! For this trip...my best experience was in LDH on our 1st night...So sorry on my last night making u having "Double Fly" and not able to help u...how I wish I can lay the Sichuan gal man....'Sigh"..just can't find the mood on that night...anyway I will try and do it in June. It's really been a pleasure to know u and I do look forward to cheong with u again in June...Btw, any chance u able to join me on the June trip? Remember u still haven't eaten the 'Dumplings' on our 1st night after the session in LDH...Heheheee!

Maitong Kit Mak
20-05-2008, 07:54 AM

Bro Neverlandf, some bros should still be there in CA till the 21st or 22nd...Check your PM...sent u some contacts..hope u manage to liase with them for some good nights partying...Gd Luck!;)

skyman
20-05-2008, 10:32 AM
Yo bro skyman, u r welcome..., glad to know that u had a good and memorable trip to CA this time! But if I am not wrong I was there only 2 nights but u r 3 nights right? :D So fast cheong until forgot about timing leow ah...hahahaa! For this trip...my best experience was in LDH on our 1st night...So sorry on my last night making u having "Double Fly" and not able to help u...how I wish I can lay the Sichuan gal man....'Sigh"..just can't find the mood on that night...anyway I will try and do it in June. It's really been a pleasure to know u and I do look forward to cheong with u again in June...Btw, any chance u able to join me on the June trip? Remember u still haven't eaten the 'Dumplings' on our 1st night after the session in LDH...Heheheee!

Bro Maitong,

U damm forgetful ler. I thk you drank too much already lah. We spent the 1st nite in HKIA ler. The LDH was the 2nd day early morning (breakfast). Ha....

Wah lau, the double fly was caused by you lah. You asked me to take both as you said you want the Sichuan gal. I asked them to change then you say you cannot make it that night. So, no choice lor. What to do? :o

Anyway, I really had good time for this trip but I'm doubt that I can join you in June. Anyway let's see what I can do by then, ya.

Take care

Maitong Kit Mak
20-05-2008, 12:35 PM
Bro Maitong,

U damm forgetful ler. I thk you drank too much already lah. We spent the 1st nite in HKIA ler. The LDH was the 2nd day early morning (breakfast). Ha....

Wah lau, the double fly was caused by you lah. You asked me to take both as you said you want the Sichuan gal. I asked them to change then you say you cannot make it that night. So, no choice lor. What to do? :o

Anyway, I really had good time for this trip but I'm doubt that I can join you in June. Anyway let's see what I can do by then, ya.

Take care

Yea bro..I think I had a bit too much..too drank man, wasn't in the best mood ..too much on my mind...Anyway I still feel that it's not a very fruitful trip but at least I got to know u and some sbf bro and meet up with long time no see bros like GTO/Surachai etc...Pls update me on your itinery if u manage to find the time to meet up again in June...;)

trusteel
20-05-2008, 06:27 PM
To All Brothers

I am going to Guangzhou on the 7/6/08, How long is the trip to Dongguan and can I come back to Guangzhou in the night?

neverlandf
20-05-2008, 08:08 PM
Bro Neverlandf, some bros should still be there in CA till the 21st or 22nd...Check your PM...sent u some contacts..hope u manage to liase with them for some good nights partying...Gd Luck!;)

Yes, saw the PM... thanks for your help... Next time, you guys come to CA or CP again... please PM me... I will be in CA for a while... hahhahha
ANyway, got my co-worker to bring to one of the bigest SPA/Sauna tomorrow or Friday... will provide FR later.... hahhahah:D:D

Maitong Kit Mak
20-05-2008, 08:35 PM
Yes, saw the PM... thanks for your help... Next time, you guys come to CA or CP again... please PM me... I will be in CA for a while... hahhahha
ANyway, got my co-worker to bring to one of the bigest SPA/Sauna tomorrow or Friday... will provide FR later.... hahhahah:D:D

Ok, will wait for your FR then ;) Is it "Long Dao Hui" or "Tian Di Wu Xian"?

murali
21-05-2008, 09:50 AM
Thanks for sharing. So my guess is it is somewhere near Song Gang, right? Did you read the Song Gang thread?song gang? i am here in song gang but cannot find the thread leh, can bros here advise where's the link?

CA is about 15mins bus ride from song gang, if got chance i would like to join u guys cheonging ktv there :D

GTOKING
21-05-2008, 10:27 AM
Finally able to come back in one piece.

Again this trip able to meet fews great new bros like ( skyman rick ,justin , mark , petrolheadsg and friends , williy, channyboy and friends ) and old bros ( joe , sam , patrick ,micheal , sexking, transformer , surachai and maitong ).

CA still my 1st choice due to too many great KTV to go, this trip able to visit - JA , JSMZ , DFML , but still have TDWX , JZJ, TPYHS.

DFML have a great DJ quality , and manys SYT and pretty DJ
JA remain the same , the new wings not yet open.
JSMZ wild KTV but the MMs compare to the rest is KTV really CMI ( my personal opinion ) so for those who looking for pretty SYT dont waste your time there.

Get another new lobang from the local , student girl or the village girl just come out from hometown looking for boyfriend to take care for few days , damage only buy cloths and pocket money for them , no fix damage . up to personal feeling and pay;)

Maitong Kit Mak
21-05-2008, 10:38 AM
Get another new lobang from the local , student girl or the village girl just come out from hometown looking for boyfriend to take care for few days , damage only buy cloths and pocket money for them , no fix damage . up to personal feeling and pay;)

Got such lobang ah...part time bf good leh...can share anot since we going back to CA in June. As u know la..my style is can milk the female cow but don't keep it for good la...or I can help others to milk their cow while they are away...:D So u going to plan ur June trip soon?

GTOKING
21-05-2008, 10:50 AM
Got such lobang ah...part time bf good leh...can share anot since we going back to CA in June. As u know la..my style is can milk the female cow but don't keep it for good la...or I can help others to milk their cow while they are away...: So u going to plan ur June trip soon?

just check the air ticket on ( 13~16 Jun ) should be ok for me :)
the worries is my SG passport only , ;)
Are you ok now since you rush back home , everything settle smoothly;)

Maitong Kit Mak
21-05-2008, 11:17 AM
the worries is my SG passport only , ;)
Are you ok now since you rush back home , everything settle smoothly;)

Huh so late ah...can u make it like 11~15th anot? I leaving on the 15th back to HK then Australia. Tks for concern..all is good...tks god I am back earlier.:o But miss out on that night's cheong in Wusha..heard from Surachai that it's damn wild and he nearly got stripped!

murali
21-05-2008, 12:39 PM
the worries is my SG passport onlyur passsport chop too many times SZ chop then they ban u meh? :eek:

can any bro point out the song gang thread? i wish to find out more as i am currently stationed there :o

GTOKING
21-05-2008, 06:00 PM

HAve a Great Party and enjoy the MM's......

Yeah yeah fatt kor , just came back with back pain haha !!

Brother Ahh_Fatt~!~! U still in sg or in china liao?~?~

Fatt kor now hug 2 girl in the bed liao !!

Due to the timing of my flight, I arrived ard midnite at CA. Was not very sure to disturb all the bros' party at tat late hour but bro GTO was very encouraging and accomodating. I did joined the group at Ji An Ktv, met bro GTO and chanyboy and 6 more bros in this room, Understand that there were more bros in other rooms. Sorry wasn't able to rememeber all ur names. Was told the good fun was nearly over but bro GTO and chanyboy were very helpful in helping me find a gal. Choices were not plentiful due to the late hour but managed to pick a Sichuan gal (ok bro TCSG, if you are reading tis, I fulfilled my promise to u;)). Very simple looking 20 yr old gal but very friendly, always smiling, willing to please. Managed to build up some chemisty within the short time. Had a good bonk. Now still sleeping in my bed as I am writing tis. I better join her in bed.

Looking forward to another party with the bros tonite. Hope to enjoy the full course tis time.

Next time come early then have plenty of your taste girl waiting for you hehe

CA is still more to our tastes : so will be heading back again !!

haha , thats is the amazing CA...............

hahaha! Good on u bro! I think CA is more happening with respect to JA...I will be going back to CA in June... Till then..u njoy ur stay!!!!

Especially with all well know bros around , you will never regret !!!

now you realize that you are a skyman in CA ........haha
I like this word : talk in professional " hehe

faster go and find more great KT to let us know ........count on you ok

To All Brothers

I am going to Guangzhou on the 7/6/08, How long is the trip to Dongguan and can I come back to Guangzhou in the night?

Guangzhou to CP by train is about 40 min
Guangzhou to CA by bus is about 90 min ( no train to CA )
come back to GZ in the night must well dont go:D

CA is about 15mins bus ride from song gang, if got chance i would like to join u guys cheonging ktv there

ur passsport chop too many times SZ chop then they ban u meh? :

Welcome to feel the amazing CA , my passport chop too many then the china custom ask me why I always visit china ,,,,,,,my answer is : to build up the china economy hehe

Happykiwi
22-05-2008, 05:06 AM
Welcome to feel the amazing CA , my passport chop too many then the china custom ask me why I always visit china ,,,,,,,my answer is : to build up the china economy hehe

Ah? Is that so? :rolleyes: I thought you go to China to donate your sperm liao..... and you pay to donate some more!! :D

GTOKING
22-05-2008, 06:56 AM
Ah? Is that so? I thought you go to China to donate your sperm liao..... and you pay to donate some more!! :

Aiya , sifu........ no choice la , we all chinese , have to try donate whatever we have ma. the sichuan incident have you donate bo ? if not please do so , faster remit some $$ to me, i help you bring over to the people who need it:D:D

Sinoview
22-05-2008, 07:01 AM
can any bro point out the song gang thread? i wish to find out more as i am currently stationed there :o

NO Song Gang thread here...... Song gang is an industry town in a remote north eastern part of SZ. Damn difficult to reach...abt 1.5 hr fm Luohu... But half an hr fm sz airport.

There r some ktv n bbs there but nothing to shut about.....sianzzzz..

If I ll U.... Go read the CA thread as it's nearer to get there n join some bros for yr fun. CP also can but further away fm U .

Stationed in Song gang....can save lots of $$$.... Hehe.... Bro T ....rite ? But u spent them almost all in CP....Haha...

Sinoview
22-05-2008, 07:07 AM
Double post....sorry

murali
22-05-2008, 12:03 PM
There r some ktv n bbs there but nothing to shut about.....sianzzzz..

Stationed in Song gang....can save lots of $$$.... Hehe.... Bro T ....rite ? But u spent them almost all in CP....Haha...
yes, it is quite near to CA, the bbs here can go down to like 50/st, 150/on

young factory gals :D

save $ is quite true! ;)

seems like u r also very experienced here huh! cool!!!

sex crusader
22-05-2008, 04:18 PM
Need some tips fro fellow bro here. The last time i went to CA from Zh was by bus at Gong Bei! KNN, kena conned.! Express bus but took almost three hours to reach.Therefore this time, i intend to take private car as we are having 6 bros . Is it safe to take those MPV offered by those drivers at GB?Appreciate.:p

GTOKING
22-05-2008, 06:40 PM
Need some tips fro fellow bro here. The last time i went to CA from Zh was by bus at Gong Bei! KNN, kena conned.! Express bus but took almost three hours to reach.Therefore this time, i intend to take private car as we are having 6 bros . Is it safe to take those MPV offered by those drivers at GB?Appreciate.:

how much they charges you ?
is better to have the known driver rather than just pick the driver from GB
you may check with XGX see they have the MPV from ZH not

check it out their website at ......·F½uÁp·ù (http://www.7chinahappy.net) or call them directly to check

cheers:D

22-05-2008, 09:15 PM
Further to my short experience at Ji An ktv on the 16th, I thought I shd write a short FR on my "virgin full course of naked ktv" I experience on 17th.

There were 7 of us, includg bro GTO who came later, bro surachai and chanyboy. I can only remember the rest of the bros by name, which I will not mention here. We went to this ktv called 沙头酒店金沙明珠娱乐城. Due to some mixed up in name of ktv by the taxi drivers, we wasted some precious time on travelling, thus, arriving abt 730pm. Since tis is a popular joint and its saturday nite, most gals are taken up. After a few rounds, manage to select a cute szechuan gal. Understand from tis gal tat she started working on 13th as her family back home are badly affected by the earthquake. I was actually her 5th customer. Not sure to be happy or sad but abit dampen by wat I heard from her.:( But tats life in china.

Ktv session started as per any normal ktv session, with usual drinking, dice playing and chatting up the gals to build up abit of chemistry and rapport. After an hour or so, the mummy came in and told the gals its the disco time. Lights are dim till u can only see the silhouettes of one another. After which the gals will gather at the front and strip clean. All the guys then join in the dance, do abit of a rubba and checking out the boobies. Although you cannot see clearly the naked gals, it is quite an experience, like a mass orgy party.:D Disco naked dancing lasted for more than half an hour before all the gals put back on their dresses.

Also to note is a 今天谁是王game which 10 bros and gals combined were playing. Each was given a stick from 1 to 9, with an additional "王" stick. The king has the rite to order any 2 other numbers to perform a pre-described act together. Some acts are very comical while others are provocative. I muz say tat the gals are very high and daring, yes, very profesional too. I enjoy myself even from watching from the sidelines. I am sure there are many more similar games which I tink you can only play in CA.:p

Well, for a newbie like me, and from the little tat I saw n experienced in CA, its was indeed a culture shock and a real eye-opener. Many thanks to all bros who were there. esp bro GTO. It was indeed something fresh to me, something different from ZH and CP, amazing CA indeed.:cool:

Maitong Kit Mak
22-05-2008, 09:29 PM
There were 7 of us, includg bro GTO who came later, bro surachai and chanyboy. I can only remember the rest of the bros by name, which I will not mention here. We went to this ktv called 沙头酒店金沙明珠娱乐城. Due to some mixed up in name of ktv by the taxi drivers, we wasted some precious time on travelling, thus, arriving abt 730pm. Since tis is a popular joint and its saturday nite, most gals are taken up. After a few rounds, manage to select a cute szechuan gal. Understand from tis gal tat she started working on 13th as her family back home are badly affected by the earthquake. I was actually her 5th customer. Not sure to be happy or sad but abit dampen by wat I heard from her.

Ktv session started as per any normal ktv session, with usual drinking, dice playing and chatting up the gals to build up abit of chemistry and rapport. After an hour or so, the mummy came in and told the gals its the disco time. Lights are dim till u can only see the silhouettes of one another. After which the gals will gather at the front and strip clean. All the guys then join in the dance, do abit of a rubba and checking out the boobies. Although you cannot see clearly the naked gals, it is quite an experience, like a mass orgy party.:D Disco naked dancing lasted for more than half an hour before all the gals put back on their dresses.

Also to note is a 今天谁是王game which 10 bros and gals combined were playing. Each was given a stick from 1 to 9, with an additional "王" stick. The king has the rite to order any 2 other numbers to perform a pre-described act together. Some acts are very comical while others are provocative. I muz say tat the gals are very high and daring, yes, very profesional too. I enjoy myself even from watching from the sidelines. I am sure there are many more similar games which I tink you can only play in CA.:p

Well, for a newbie like me, and from the little tat I saw n experienced in CA, its was indeed a culture shock and a real eye-opener. Many thanks to all bros who were there. esp bro GTO. It was indeed something fresh to me, something different from ZH and CP, amazing CA indeed.:cool:

Wah lau eh...make me gian man! Too bad I left on the 17th after the 16th party at Ji'An...what a miss out! Will make it a MUST GO joint in my June trip! Bro that night were u in the same room as us? With bro GTO/Surachai/Chanyboy/Skyman etc etc?:o

22-05-2008, 09:40 PM
Wah lau eh...make me gian man! Too bad I left on the 17th after the 16th party at Ji'An...what a miss out! Will make it a MUST GO joint in my June trip! Bro that night were u in the same room as us? With bro GTO/Surachai/Chanyboy/Skyman etc etc?:o

I was the one who arrived late after 12 midnite due to my flight.:p

hottip
22-05-2008, 10:04 PM
[QUOTE=789550;2784407]Further to my short experience at Ji An ktv on the 16th, I thought I shd write a short FR on my "virgin full course of naked ktv" I experience on 17th.

QUOTE]

Wahh !! Good FR bro. Thanks. Will upz u for this. Must make this trip in June. Bro GTO, pl count me in. Cheers !! :D

Maitong Kit Mak
22-05-2008, 10:15 PM
[QUOTE=789550;2784407]Further to my short experience at Ji An ktv on the 16th, I thought I shd write a short FR on my "virgin full course of naked ktv" I experience on 17th.

QUOTE]

Wahh !! Good FR bro. Thanks. Will upz u for this. Must make this trip in June. Bro GTO, pl count me in. Cheers !! :D

:D So hope to c u there in June lor!

TinTin130670
22-05-2008, 11:16 PM
I also wan to visit CA...Bro Hottip & Bro GTO, can bring me along...i'm planning a trip in June (either 11th or 12th - 15th)..:D

P.S. Bro Hottip, u better make yrself free to bring me this time...hahahha..;)

Cheers,
TinTin

best123
22-05-2008, 11:23 PM
wah.... i like the word "naked ktv"!!!!

can i join in again? but 11 june too soon for me...hard to apply for "exit permit".....maybe the trip after? how? bro hottip and bro tintin?

TinTin130670
22-05-2008, 11:30 PM
wah.... i like the word "naked ktv"!!!!

can i join in again? but 11 june too soon for me...hard to apply for "exit permit".....maybe the trip after? how? bro hottip and bro tintin?

Bro, ZH i can bring u ard but in CA or CP i'm a newbie as u...but Bro GTO & Bro Hottip r the Chief here so must die die follow them..Bro Maitong Kit Mak, see that u r going to CP this 11th..so can i join u??..:D

Cheers,
TinTin

GTOKING
22-05-2008, 11:55 PM
Come ! come ! Come !

bro hottip , best 123 , tin tin

I will make sure yourself strip by the mms in CA:D

Maitong Kit Mak
23-05-2008, 06:05 AM
Bro, ZH i can bring u ard but in CA or CP i'm a newbie as u...but Bro GTO & Bro Hottip r the Chief here so must die die follow them..Bro Maitong Kit Mak, see that u r going to CP this 11th..so can i join u??..:D

Cheers,
TinTin

Yo bro Tin Tin...ON u la! I will be in CA/CP/Dalang from the 7th~15th June...U guys plan ur trip/itinery and advise lor...So far had not decided the actual venues and dates...so maybe it's good after u confirmed ur tickets, update Bro GTO, so he could plan and organise...but just in case he can't make it...Bro Hottips will lead the platoon then u can be his 2nd in charge...:D Just bring over ur experience from ZH will do...

GTOKING
23-05-2008, 07:15 AM
Yo bro Tin Tin...ON u la! I will be in CA/CP/Dalang from the 7th~15th June...U guys plan ur trip/itinery and advise lor...So far had not decided the actual venues and dates...so maybe it's good after u confirmed ur tickets, update Bro GTO, so he could plan and organise...but just in case he can't make it...Bro Hottips will lead the platoon then u can be his 2nd in charge...: Just bring over ur experience from ZH will do...

Bro Maitong , you are really desperate................:D:D

Maitong Kit Mak
23-05-2008, 08:08 AM
Bro Maitong , you are really desperate................:D:D

What to do man! Last nite in JA did not turn out well again for me thou the babes were good but I got no mood...and I got to fly back early..wtf...so now got to continue from where I left off la...I've got a target to shag in JA so must fulfill lor...;)

sex crusader
23-05-2008, 08:31 AM
how much they charges you ?
check it out their website at ......·F½uÁp·ù (http://www.7chinahappy.net) or call them directly to check

cheers:D

Thanks bro.I know DB very well.I just thought their fares is on the high side.

GTOKING
23-05-2008, 02:07 PM
What to do man! Last nite in JA did not turn out well again for me thou the babes were good but I got no mood...and I got to fly back early..wtf...so now got to continue from where I left off la...I've got a target to shag in JA so must fulfill lor...

no worries , someone will milk them for you as you said hehe..:D

Thanks bro.I know DB very well.I just thought their fares is on the high side.

you welcome and always pull down the price if possible for not spoil the market.

cheer and happy cheongings:D

TinTin130670
23-05-2008, 02:34 PM
Yo bro Tin Tin...ON u la! I will be in CA/CP/Dalang from the 7th~15th June...U guys plan ur trip/itinery and advise lor...So far had not decided the actual venues and dates...so maybe it's good after u confirmed ur tickets, update Bro GTO, so he could plan and organise...but just in case he can't make it...Bro Hottips will lead the platoon then u can be his 2nd in charge...:D Just bring over ur experience from ZH will do...

Bro, have confirm my trip from 11th - 14th June...now waiting for the "young man" Hottip to confirm...most properly will fly to macau then direct to CP or CA...then back to ZH on 13th to accompany my meimei for 1 nite...:D

Cheers,
TinTin

bonk88
23-05-2008, 02:42 PM
Come ! come ! Come !

bro hottip , best 123 , tin tin

I will make sure yourself strip by the mms in CA:D

wow, so much happening, bro GTO put me in ur list too and will follow bro tintint and hottip date..thank
Bro tintin and bro young man(hottip) when ur going up ?and how ? pls pm me ASAP.....cant wait to see the naked ktv....:D

petrolheadsg
23-05-2008, 03:16 PM
hahaha! Good on u bro! I think CA is more happening with respect to JA...I will be going back to CA in June...;) Till then..u njoy ur stay!!!!

Hope to meet up with you and GTO be it Singapore or China....gimme a pm to exchange numbers

Again this trip able to meet fews great new bros like ( skyman rick ,justin , mark , petrolheadsg and friends , williy, channyboy and friends ) and old bros ( joe , sam , patrick ,micheal , sexking, transformer , surachai and maitong ).

Bro...great to have met you too! HOpe to party with you soon with a smaller more intimate group :-)

Hey new lobang must share man...lets talk over a drink.

This trip sort of anti-climax (pun intended) when KTVs all shutdown during my last two nights :-( And some regulars had auntie visit BUT....heheh managed to still accomplish the following:

Ran red light twice with 2 diff regulars :-) and also
CIM both !!!

Apparently these are new experiences for both of the gals. I think you and I both know that running red light is even more hard to cum by than going commando :-)

oh also...got a sort of an afternoon freebie special from one gal too
BUT I bet its going to cost me more some time in the future when I return ...as all bros know, there is no free lunch...its just a KC trap for the long term heheheh

PLAY THE GAME WELL but ENJOY IT!!!

hottip
23-05-2008, 04:23 PM
I also wan to visit CA...Bro Hottip & Bro GTO, can bring me along...i'm planning a trip in June (either 11th or 12th - 15th)..:D

P.S. Bro Hottip, u better make yrself free to bring me this time...hahahha..;)

Cheers,
TinTin

Bro TinTin, I can make my way around CP but CA is virgin territory for me (also cud mean looking for virgins), so have to follow our Sifu Bro GTO - Chief of Expedition (COE). So, also must be prepared to follow orders: he say strip must strip one .. otherwise he will order MMs to carry out the orders !! Then dunno maybe even kenna rape one... !!! Hahaha !!!

hottip
23-05-2008, 04:40 PM

Bro MKM-
Bro TinTin is Parade Commander(PC) of LHL Square. I can only PCC. ... Hahaha !!, Have to follow COE Bro GTO... My dates are tentatively 13-16Jun for CP/CA. Depends which day Bro Tin2 wants to go down the Flower Street and get deflowered.... :D

GTOKING
23-05-2008, 06:21 PM
hahaha , let me intro some of the CA KTV SOP to all the brothers

1. Strip KTV ( the 6 branded KTV is not a miss )
2. KTV girl - their GF feeling can up to 9.5/10
3. Girl damage - 200/500/800
4. Pretty DJ KTV - most of the DJ are pretty
5. Super wild KTV - can fuck inside the room
6. Super class KTV - like you go to the castle
7. Massage Center SPA - 1+1 trainee and hanging superman
8. Foot massage center - flower foot massage even massage your third leg
9. Good local food with good price - la mian only at RMB 5 per bowl

What you guys waiting for ????? come and feel the amazing place !!
haha , a bit excited...........paiseh ! paiseh !

Maitong Kit Mak
23-05-2008, 06:24 PM

Hahahah! U go back to SG oreadi still so EXCITED ah...can see tat the effect is lingering man! So how? Ur passport when got news? try and make it earlier la...as I am leaving on the 15th leow...

GTOKING
23-05-2008, 06:31 PM
Hahahah! U go back to SG oreadi still so EXCITED ah...can see tat the effect is lingering man! So how? Ur passport when got news? try and make it earlier la...as I am leaving on the 15th leow...

of course la , because my mind set will be back again on june ma ........meet u wat !!!!

now passport less liao, everything had return today and need to register again on 5th jun.

sigh ...........will try my very best to achieve it ..........

I know everyone is waiting for me there , especially bros like you:D

Maitong Kit Mak
23-05-2008, 07:01 PM
of course la , because my mind set will be back again on june ma ........meet u wat !!!!

now passport less liao, everything had return today and need to register again on 5th jun.

sigh ...........will try my very best to achieve it ..........

I know everyone is waiting for me there , especially bros like you:D

ON la! So like that u can go earlier leow lor..just submit again on the 5th and then get ready and tune in for the next BIG PARTY in CA!!! Yiiiiii Haaaa! So u going to gather the '101' Heroes now?:D

bonk88
23-05-2008, 07:41 PM

Ha bro, very happening man, must go and try it with u guys...
Will arrange it with bro tintin and hottip,as for the date, likely were be 11june to 14 june, follow by 14 june to 16 june in ZH...
Will get back to u ASAP...looking forward to meet up u guys..;)

Maitong Kit Mak
23-05-2008, 07:43 PM
Will arrange it with bro tintin and hottip,as for the date, likely were be 11june to 14 june, follow by 14 june to 16 june in ZH...

Yo Yo...looks like more & more 'Heroes' are coming onboard...Bro GTO...I guess u won't disappoint'em right...:D

bonk88
23-05-2008, 07:49 PM
Yo Yo...looks like more & more 'Heroes' are coming onboard...Bro GTO...I guess u won't disappoint'em right...:D

Bro, we also need u to help us lah, we are very new to CA...
xpecially ppl like me...like to go massage and ktv..:D

hottip
23-05-2008, 07:59 PM

Bro, TR952 Sin-Sz Arr SZ @ 2305hrs on 11th Confirmed. Assault begins @ 1800 hrs on Fri, 13th at the Valley of the Flowers, and continues @1800 hrs in CA on 14th under the command of COE(Chief Of Expedition) Bro GTO. We fight to the last standing man and his brother .... !! Battlefield condition will be tough and very wet men, be sure to bring lots of raincoats. ...!!! :D

bonk88
23-05-2008, 08:02 PM
Bro, TR952 Sin-Sz Arr SZ @ 2305hrs on 11th Confirmed. Assault begins @ 1800 hrs on Fri, 13th at the Valley of the Flowers, and continues @1800 hrs in CA on 14th under the command of COE(Chief Of Expedition) Bro GTO. We fight to the last standing man and his brother .... !! Battlefield condition will be tough and very wet men, be sure to bring lots of raincoats. ...!!! :D

Bro, just pm u my no, talk over kopi for the date on attack 2moro...
R we going for kopi...2moro?
Can sms me thru my hp...?

GTOKING
23-05-2008, 08:05 PM
ON la! So like that u can go earlier leow lor..just submit again on the 5th and then get ready and tune in for the next BIG PARTY in CA!!! Yiiiiii Haaaa! So u going to gather the '101' Heroes now?

Will get back to u ASAP...looking forward to meet up u guys..

Yo Yo...looks like more & more 'Heroes' are coming onboard...Bro GTO...I guess u won't disappoint'em right...

Wah ! give me such big hat I afraid later I cant see the road lei !!!

my head very small one lei !! hahaha , will try la bro.

LASTLY THIS LOBANG NOT TO MISS - MY CHINA LOCAL FRIEND TOLD ME HE KNOW SOME STUDENT GIRL OR VILLAGE GIRL JUST COME OUT FROM THEIR HOME TOWN AND LOOK FOR BOY FRIEND TO TAKE CARE.........:D:D

Maitong Kit Mak
23-05-2008, 08:07 PM
Bro, we also need u to help us lah, we are very new to CA...
xpecially ppl like me...like to go massage and ktv..:D

Hahahah! I also new to CA la...but I guess experience from other places does count..whether it's from Bkk/ZH/CP....it will sure help & put to good use in CA...no worries la! Hope to see u guys in CA real soon!

Maitong Kit Mak
23-05-2008, 08:11 PM
LASTLY THIS LOBANG NOT TO MISS - MY CHINA LOCAL FRIEND TOLD ME HE KNOW SOME STUDENT GIRL OR VILLAGE GIRL JUST COME OUT FROM THEIR HOME TOWN AND LOOK FOR BOY FRIEND TO TAKE CARE.........:D:D

Ok Ok...u lead the way to this lobang...damn interested man!;)

Maitong Kit Mak
23-05-2008, 08:12 PM

Aiya...bro...looks like I am gonna miss u guys for the June trip as I will be arriving SZ on the 7th and then leaving China on the 15th morning...so I got to be back to HK on the 14th afternoon...:o

bonk88
23-05-2008, 08:20 PM
Wah ! give me such big hat I afraid later I cant see the road lei !!!

my head very small one lei !! hahaha , will try la bro.

hahaha, as long u small head not small is good enjoy...
How many student coming ah? can choose or not?
I like SYT and dark skin meimei with long hair..hehehehe:D

hottip
23-05-2008, 08:25 PM
Aiya...bro...looks like I am gonna miss u guys for the June trip as I will be arriving SZ on the 7th and then leaving China on the 15th morning...so I got to be back to HK on the 14th afternoon...:o

Hiya, can still join us on 12th and 13th on the Valley of the Flowers ! Pl pm me your tel no. Will contact you when we get in. Cheers !

Maitong Kit Mak
23-05-2008, 08:26 PM
hahaha, as long u small head not small is good enjoy...
How many student coming ah? can choose or not?
I like SYT and dark skin meimei with long hair..hehehehe:D

Hahahha...good good...I like 'Fighter & fair skin'...like that no competition...;)

Maitong Kit Mak
23-05-2008, 08:28 PM
Hiya, can still join us on 12th and 13th on the Valley of the Flowers ! Pl pm me your tel no. Will contact you when we get in. Cheers !

Will do bro...12th and 13th no prb! Will PM u shortly.;)

TinTin130670
23-05-2008, 08:46 PM
Bro GTO & Bro MKM...already confirm my June trip as below...
11th June - Land in Macau & straight to CP
12th June - Still in CP cheonging
13th June - go straight to CA for more cheonging
14th June - Back to ZH to accompany my "project" for 1 nite
15th June - Back to Sillypore to "Bian Pi Si Guo" for 2 mths due to Visa constrain...

Cheers,
TinTin

Maitong Kit Mak
23-05-2008, 09:06 PM
15th June - Back to Sillypore to "Bian Pi Si Guo" for 2 mths due to Visa constrain...

Cheers,
TinTin

Bro...just replied ur PM...cheers! Btw...VISA constraint but still can apply and go right? As long not BARRED or Ban from going then ok or...Hhehe! I believe when a man or woman is horny...anything is possible!

best123
23-05-2008, 11:01 PM

Cheers,
TinTin

wah lau bro tintin, your hands and legs damn fast hor?? I sibeh envy you lei!! also want to finish off my project at LHL lei!

neverlandf
24-05-2008, 12:06 PM

Cheers,
TinTin

Hi Bro Tin... like i said earlier... Please call my mobile when you are here... I want to join you guys on the 13th night (Friday night) Ji An Naked KTV hahhahha

neverlandf
24-05-2008, 12:36 PM
First FR from CA....

After finally settling down... apartment, work and so on... I finally got the chance to cheong at CA.... went to this big place called Jin Zhi Zun (金至尊) at Sha Tou.... this place is big with KTV, Sauna, Massage in this organization... Went there with a co-worker to test the sauna... hahhaha

So the AM to book room... When reached there, she already waiting for us... brought to the room... then the mirroring starts... they have 3 Cats... RMB400, 500, 600.. I was told this is purely girls height... donno true or not..

Started with RMB400 girls mirroring.. went to few rounds (each round about 5-6 girls)... still no my type... hahhaha so ask the AM to show RMB500 cat..
saw 1 nice girl... my type... tall, slim (not too thin), big boobs.. .. I temporary reserve her.. it seems this place... you can researve choosen girls and you can mirror again those researved girls and decide one from them hahhahaha like Miss World pagent hahhaha

One thing fun is... some girls will be wearing nurse uniform, night gown, some with police uniform...

When the RMB600 cat came, I noticed my type girl... straght away, I chose her... forgo the researved one.. hahhaha it turned out to be my best girl ...

once chosen, the GFE started... she held my right hand.. kept on calling me... 亲爱... dear... hahhaha damn GFE...

so went to my room... one point to note about the room... each room has a Stim room attached to the room... meaning.. you can bath... then went to sit inside the stim room and so on ... damn nice... hhahaha

Back to my story, we started chit chat like gf-bf... she helped me to take off my clothes... then her hand kept "accidentally" touch my didi... she being nauthy hahhahha but damn GFE feel... hahhahah

So started showering first... she washed my hair, body, didi, ass... my hands kept fonding her boobs... damn nice boobs.... C+ cup.... nature breasts...

then suddenly she knee down and started to BBBJ my didi in the shower room... deep throat... putting my whole didi into her mouth... damn like porn movie... suck suck for few minutes... I cum into her mouth.. CIM...

Showed, dry and went to the bed now... the standard Sauna Service started ... massaged your back...with water in her mouth.. licked your whole body... from neck to toe..yes to even toe.. then got ICE cubes... all standard Sauna Service lar... hahhah I could not remember the sequence d...

then she asked to do the doggie style post with my knee and hand... then she sprayed donno what to my ass... cool, mint feeling... then she lick my ass, balls, her hand all over my didi... damn nice feeling..

after that, she turned me... started to BBBJ me again... suck suck, deep throat.... then capped... started FJ... cowgirl... missionary.. doggie, missionary... then I released... hahhaha damn nice ....

She helped me to clean.. then massage a bit my hand and leg... then we kept chit chating to know her better... then hugged her.. talk cock to her..

almost time up, she helped me to shower again... changed back to my cloths...

Overall, it is not bad... ok... but not superb superb type... hahhahha heard that CA got those string attached type.... hahhaha plan to test that next...

One point, she used to work in Ji An KTV before... yes she told me too about the naked girls... hahhahahha must go one day...

Damage: RMB600 to her
Room:RMB178 (but for my case, it is free as we have couple/voucer)...

neverlandf
24-05-2008, 12:43 PM

I am in the right place now.. hahhahahha

surachai
24-05-2008, 01:31 PM
Just like to take this oppurtunity to say many thanks to all the brothers i have met in CA for the past 10 days...it was a helluva time esp the 1st night when i was shuttling around 3 rooms.

Most of the bros were introduced by real names so i dun think its convenient for me to disclose them but it was really great meeting up on 16th at JA. Even my regular assistant mummy was knocked out by all the brothers.

And of cos the 2nd night at JSMZ with bro 78955, chanyboy and his friend. It was also a 1st time for me too at that joint but i really liked the openess of the girls there. Esp the one sitting with me was really fun and their figure is superb! The highlight of the night is of cos when 10 girls start sripping bro skyman...I have to intervene to save him if not i guess we have to pay him tips for stripping as well!

Was able to explore somemore joints this trip and I dare say all of them has their merits..Esp 1 joint where the DJs are prettier than the girls and the mummy that is wilder than the girls.

Hopefully we will be able to cheong again in the near future if time permits. Bro cakesim are u listening in???:rolleyes:

Maitong Kit Mak
24-05-2008, 02:23 PM
Just like to take this oppurtunity to say many thanks to all the brothers i have met in CA for the past 10 days...it was a helluva time esp the 1st night when i was shuttling around 3 rooms.

Most of the bros were introduced by real names so i dun think its convenient for me to disclose them but it was really great meeting up on 16th at JA. Even my regular assistant mummy was knocked out by all the brothers.

And of cos the 2nd night at JSMZ with bro 78955, chanyboy and his friend. It was also a 1st time for me too at that joint but i really liked the openess of the girls there. Esp the one sitting with me was really fun and their figure is superb! The highlight of the night is of cos when 10 girls start sripping bro skyman...I have to intervene to save him if not i guess we have to pay him tips for stripping as well!

Was able to explore somemore joints this trip and I dare say all of them has their merits..Esp 1 joint where the DJs are prettier than the girls and the mummy that is wilder than the girls.

Hopefully we will be able to cheong again in the near future if time permits. Bro cakesim are u listening in???:rolleyes:

Wah! Look who's POSTING man!:D Finally u back to the real world and decided to post hey! Really happy! It's a pleasure to meet u too considering that it's been a while since we last met. Take care!

GTOKING
24-05-2008, 02:25 PM
Wah! Look who's POSTING man!: Finally u back to the real world and decided to post hey! Really happy! It's a pleasure to meet u too considering that it's been a while since we last met. Take care!

wat to do , he have to face the real world :D
but dont know his real world is which world horr:rolleyes:

bonk88
24-05-2008, 02:25 PM

Cheers,
TinTin

To bro, GTO,MKM and hottip, me and bro tintin have book the tkt on 11june as what bro tintin mention above...hope to see u guy soon...

Maitong Kit Mak
24-05-2008, 02:26 PM
First FR from CA....

After finally settling down... apartment, work and so on... I finally got the chance to cheong at CA.... went to this big place called Jin Zhi Zun (金至尊) at Sha Tou.... this place is big with KTV, Sauna, Massage in this organization... Went there with a co-worker to test the sauna... hahhaha

So the AM to book room... When reached there, she already waiting for us... brought to the room... then the mirroring starts... they have 3 Cats... RMB400, 500, 600.. I was told this is purely girls height... donno true or not..
One point, she used to work in Ji An KTV before... yes she told me too about the naked girls... hahhahahha must go one day...

Damage: RMB600 to her
Room:RMB178 (but for my case, it is free as we have couple/voucer)...

Nice FR bro..so when u going to JA/JZMZ etc? U can also try LDH and MLW...
So look forward to party with u in June!

Maitong Kit Mak
24-05-2008, 02:27 PM
To bro, GTO,MKM and hottip, me and bro tintin have book the tkt on 11june as what bro tintin mention above...hope to see u guy soon...

Will do bro! we will party in CP first then proceed to CA lor...till then..take care!

Maitong Kit Mak
24-05-2008, 02:29 PM
but dont know his real world is which world horr

Hahahahah! U sound like he's NEO from The Matrix!:D Or is he THE ONE?

neverlandf
24-05-2008, 02:40 PM
Nice FR bro..so when u going to JA/JZMZ etc? U can also try LDH and MLW...
So look forward to party with u in June!

hahaha in fact, got call from one friend from Sin.. he is coming to CA tomorrow... plan to go to JA tomorrow night... hahhahah

surachai
24-05-2008, 02:56 PM
Hahahahah! U sound like he's NEO from The Matrix!:D Or is he THE ONE?

Are u guys talking abt me?

At least i did not fly half the world just to cheong for 1 night and then disappear!!?!:rolleyes:

Bro Skyman where are u? The man who rubberband u is blowing hot air here!!

bonk88
24-05-2008, 02:59 PM
Will do bro! we will party in CP first then proceed to CA lor...till then..take care!

is fine with me, as long that have a syt , and dark skin meemei for me..hehehehe

surachai
24-05-2008, 03:04 PM
is fine with me, as long that have a syt , and dark skin meemei for me..hehehehe

U better beware when u join him...wait he shoot u with is rubberband too...:p

surachai
24-05-2008, 03:08 PM
but dont know his real world is which world horr:rolleyes:

u talking abt me? Do u want your GTO adventures with 3 women in PDF format to be posted out? Or u want me to answer the brothers for u who asked me why GTO make that girl cry in the ktv room??? ;)

Maitong Kit Mak
24-05-2008, 04:44 PM
u talking abt me? Do u want your GTO adventures with 3 women in PDF format to be posted out? Or u want me to answer the brothers for u who asked me why GTO make that girl cry in the ktv room??? ;)

Wah..I can smell something leow..I also want to know ...happy happy then suddenly 1 came in and left and the other started to cry...Our bro GTO...what a casanova!:D Hey..PDF I cannot open..can post in WORDS anot..hehehe

Maitong Kit Mak
24-05-2008, 04:46 PM
U better beware when u join him...wait he shoot u with is rubberband too...:p

No la..most shoot 1/2....will sure cheong with u guys for at least 1 night la...:D
Hey Bro Surachai..don't like that say me can anot...:o

GTOKING
24-05-2008, 07:23 PM
u talking abt me? Do u want your GTO adventures with 3 women in PDF format to be posted out? Or u want me to answer the brothers for u who asked me why GTO make that girl cry in the ktv room???

Wah..I can smell something leow..I also want to know ...happy happy then suddenly 1 came in and left and the other started to cry...Our bro GTO...what a casanova!:..PDF I cannot open..can post in WORDS anot..hehehe

haha you guys win liao lor , a lunch from me lor :D:D
please keep it for ourself only:p

Maitong Kit Mak
24-05-2008, 07:34 PM
haha you guys win liao lor , a lunch from me lor :D:D
please keep it for ourself only:p

Lunch only ah...can I have breakfast as well? If only u can wake up in the morning...else the "You tiao" and porridge all no more leh...:D

GTOKING
25-05-2008, 11:37 AM
Lunch only ah...can I have breakfast as well? If only u can wake up in the morning...else the "You tiao" and porridge all no more leh...

For you I can provide you 24 hrs non stop eating if you can make it haha
but let me tell you something horr , you put on weight liao , better take care horr .

luckily that day you guys left one piece chu zhan fen for me .

that day i lim kopi with bro hottip , he bring me to the history of ZH .:D

hottip
25-05-2008, 12:46 PM

that day i lim kopi with bro hottip , he bring me to the history of ZH .:D

Pleasure to jiakopi with the famous GTOKing and war veteran friend, to share war stories of our various tours of duties. We have a date with you and Bros MKM, TinTin, & Bonk on Fri 13th in CA - notty ktv JiAn - yah? Any other bros joining? Also must try bro HappyKiwi's recommendation of sauna MeiLiWan and the flying trapeze. Bros - dun 4get parachutes. ..hahaha!! PC TinTin, pl call Company to fall-in the Flower Valley on 12th, for pre-ops planning for CA. - :D