PDA

View Full Version : Diamond in the ocean found at Toa Payoh

suspectedwildgu
14-04-2008, 02:13 AM
I've discovered this place during my lunch time last Friday. According to the gals there, they never advertise in the newspaper. A SYT with S shape of body was serving me that lucky day. The massage was good, got strengh and not the piano type. After massage for about 35 minutes, the golden Q was pop out. I went for HJ.....the feeling was fantastic. She has very sensitive nipples and very meaty and round butt.

My summary FR are...

Name: Alice
Body: S shape with 34C boobs
Massage: 8/10
HJ : 7/10
Damage: $30 (45 mins) + $30 (HJ)
RTF: Yes

SWG:D

TKee
14-04-2008, 07:18 AM
Hi,

Pls share the address.

usmjordan2
14-04-2008, 08:12 AM
Pm me the address , thanks

XiaoChang
14-04-2008, 08:44 AM
Bro, can I have the address please , tks

lenz87
14-04-2008, 09:38 AM
where is it located???

BiRd13
14-04-2008, 11:10 AM
Bro... dun mind pm me the address too?

ang09
14-04-2008, 11:10 AM
bro,see ur fr make me very gian to try too,ca pm me the location.thank.:D

5stars
14-04-2008, 11:42 AM
Would be nice if you can give us more information for this TN:

1. The size (how many girls?)

2. Near to which part of Toa Payoh?

Thanks!

tamatiger
14-04-2008, 02:57 PM
Hi, can share this place too. thanks

jackyap
14-04-2008, 02:59 PM
hi bro.. can share the place?

ChinaFriends67
14-04-2008, 04:08 PM
Hi Bro, can share this Diamond @ TP. Cheers:)

komababes
14-04-2008, 04:32 PM
Yo bro, Pm address pls. Thanks in advance

desparate99
14-04-2008, 04:48 PM
Hi bro,

Dun mind can PM me the address? Would like to give this place a try. Thanks:)

WRX Impreza
14-04-2008, 04:51 PM
Please pm me the address. Will like to check it out also.

XiaoChang
14-04-2008, 05:02 PM
Location greatly appreciated :)

Liquid@cid
14-04-2008, 05:49 PM
bro, nice find..your pm full,be waiting for your reply..cheers!!!

cheongster#7
14-04-2008, 06:22 PM
please PM me

shen2803
14-04-2008, 06:47 PM
Hello bro can share the location,, tks alot

ezez11
14-04-2008, 09:09 PM
Sounds a great deal. Care to share the address?

thanks a lot!

clawoll
14-04-2008, 09:28 PM
Hi Bro, care to pm me the address too?

johnwp88
14-04-2008, 11:04 PM
care to share the address

blowme999
14-04-2008, 11:12 PM
Pleae PM me the address...thanks!!!

kiddy
14-04-2008, 11:39 PM
pls..........pm me the adds....
thanks

SEX-NEWBIE
14-04-2008, 11:43 PM
dun mind pls share the address bro, thanks a lot :)

elite88
15-04-2008, 12:01 AM
Bro Location and contact number please?

RunNGun
15-04-2008, 12:46 AM
TS, can pls pm me the location of this joint? will give FR after try

Thanks in advance.

randy390
15-04-2008, 11:55 AM
Please pm address.Thanks:)

tumble
15-04-2008, 12:44 PM
The place shouldn't be hard to find. The entrance is a short flights of stairs to the 2nd floor and you should go up from the carpark side, ie, behind the shops front, ie, back of the building. Me and a fellow brother went to conduct our reccee even though we don't have the address but found the place becos of the number of towels hanging out of the window to dry. Can't remember the block but it is the one opposite the few HDB that's painted in yellow and 40 storeys high.

Things were quite okay with the chics. Usual stuff but 1 chic was smoking inside and made the whole place kind of stinky. Shower room was okay though. Didn't ask the name as she is susposed to go home today. Anyway, both me and my bro paid $30 for HJ with free auto-roaming on her boobs and butt cheeks.

st_guy
15-04-2008, 01:07 PM
Please PM me the address. Thanks!:)

Xiao Zhu Zhu
15-04-2008, 01:27 PM
Doesnt look like threadstarter is giving out the address .... no bros FR

SiPayChun
15-04-2008, 02:11 PM
Bro, your pm full my pm empty leh, pls pm me location. thanks

horny_little_ch
15-04-2008, 03:04 PM
bro pm me the add

bugmenot
15-04-2008, 03:20 PM
Bro ts, can pm loc pls, thks!

TaiZhi
15-04-2008, 06:36 PM
can i have the contact too?
tks.

superbadman
15-04-2008, 09:21 PM
Hi bro suppectedwildgu,can u pm me the contact.ths a million:D

blue_swatch
15-04-2008, 11:00 PM
Wah I also want the contact, then i have one more place to chiong in TP leow :D

suspectedwildgu
16-04-2008, 12:46 AM
I have replied to some of the bros here. Due to my tight schedule recently, I only able to revert all the bro here slowly. Those who has received my PM, please contribute FR after tried. Happy cheong ah!!!!

suspectedwildgu
16-04-2008, 12:47 AM
I have replied to some of the bros here. Due to my tight schedule recently, I only able to revert all the bro here slowly. Those who has received my PM, please contribute FR after tried. Happy cheong ah!!!!

bangala77
16-04-2008, 12:56 AM
can some bros pm me the location?

harv
16-04-2008, 01:19 AM
Hi Bro , Can forward me the contact ..i will post FR after .Thaks

tan555
16-04-2008, 01:42 AM
can pm me too?

raider102
16-04-2008, 11:59 AM
The place shouldn't be hard to find. The entrance is a short flights of stairs to the 2nd floor and you should go up from the carpark side, ie, behind the shops front, ie, back of the building. Me and a fellow brother went to conduct our reccee even though we don't have the address but found the place becos of the number of towels hanging out of the window to dry. Can't remember the block but it is the one opposite the few HDB that's painted in yellow and 40 storeys high.

Things were quite okay with the chics. Usual stuff but 1 chic was smoking inside and made the whole place kind of stinky. Shower room was okay though. Didn't ask the name as she is susposed to go home today. Anyway, both me and my bro paid $30 for HJ with free auto-roaming on her boobs and butt cheeks.

Hey guys actually the clue is already mentioned in the above statement liao;)
I fully agree with what bro tumble has done, paying $30 4 HJ with full roaming. I believe we shd keep to this kind of rate in order to keep those PRC from looking upon us as "cai-tou".

ColeJerry
17-04-2008, 01:10 AM
Hi Bro, can share this Diamond @ TP.

tks wif regards

myst
17-04-2008, 09:32 AM
Hi bro swg, can i have the location? Sorry not very familiar with TP. Your directions is appreciated. Thanks.

superbadman
04-05-2008, 04:16 PM
Bro,i only asking for location and not asking for $ from u.If u don likes to
give me ,i don mind and don feel offended but pls don jap my pts.Be steady
and be a man:(

suspectedwildgu
04-05-2008, 04:50 PM
Bro,i only asking for location and not asking for $ from u.If u don likes to
give me ,i don mind and don feel offended but pls don jap my pts.Be steady
and be a man:(

Since when I jap your point? Please mind your words.

featherbird
04-05-2008, 08:09 PM

Steady la, bro!!!keep up the spirit of sharing. Remember, you one of those who motivated me... now I motivate you back. Anyway, I think i up you before, cannot up 2nd time

itachino
04-05-2008, 08:57 PM
Please pm me the address. Will like to check it out also.

suspectedwildgu
05-05-2008, 01:06 AM
Steady la, bro!!!keep up the spirit of sharing. Remember, you one of those who motivated me... now I motivate you back. Anyway, I think i up you before, cannot up 2nd time

Thanks bro for your advise. I'm really piss of for those simple throw the blame at you without confirming the culprit. Haiz! I've cooled down and I will keep on sharing info. Anyway, you never up my point before, please do it now. Haha! :D

superbadman
05-05-2008, 06:22 PM
Hi bro suspectedwildgu;
i sincerely apologize to u if i had wrong u.Is jus a misunderstanding.
im here jus hope all bros out there can share the spirit of fun.Im not
here to make enemy.pls accept my apology.pai seh.:D

blowme999
10-05-2008, 12:59 PM
Hi Bros,

Please PM me the location. Tks!

freepeterr
17-05-2008, 03:20 AM
Please PM me the location. Thanks.

kambialiyan
17-05-2008, 08:22 AM
kindly pm me the address . thank you

westsidernc
23-05-2008, 02:07 AM
Just Visit this joint yesterday.Was a sunny afternoon,injuried my back cos of tennis so decided to call my favourite lady for any appointment but she told me fully booked unit 7.30pm .So change target and decided to head down to tpy .

Parked my car nearby .Look around and found they dun hang the towels out the window anymore..Maybe want to keep low profile..Went up and a Syt greet me :eek: she wearing a tight white v- neck t-shirt and mini skirt:p there no 1 else in the shop at that time

Massage was completely play piano:( but her attitude make up for it)Here my Fr

Name: Xiao Yue (small moon)20+ i think

Look:8/10 beri not bad at all
attitude:9/10 Like a small girl pestering me for FJ
Boobs: C beri very good to suck:p
Massage:2/10 dun expect anything then "dry massage" mean no oil no powder
Damage standard .50/80/100
Rtf of cos when i feel hungry and need a breast feed

Quite temp to bonk her but end up just Hj with her naked. then i use my Yi yang zhi on her pussy lip when we switch position (she lay down i service her)unit she buaytahan keep asking me to stop can feel the wetness in her pussy and she keep covering it with her hands..overall good experience.She told me she only here for a month maybe on social visit.So bros wanna try her out better fast hand fast leg.

sexy.sammyboy
23-05-2008, 11:54 AM
Bro, can share the addresss....?

Thanks,
[email protected]:p

Jayr
23-05-2008, 12:06 PM
Please share the diamonds. Thanks.

[email protected]

featherbird
23-05-2008, 12:24 PM
Thanks bro for your advise. I'm really piss of for those simple throw the blame at you without confirming the culprit. Haiz! I've cooled down and I will keep on sharing info. Anyway, you never up my point before, please do it now. Haha! :D

Great spirit!!! you best bro... can you repost again for me to up?
I too busy returning points, and I dont come onlien every day... so its hard for me to keep track . Thanks for reminding! :)

renzhemao
23-05-2008, 07:20 PM
Wouldn't it be nice if the world's in chocolate wouldn't it be nice if you'll pm me the contact/address :D

Thanks in advance brudder

soul_vision
23-05-2008, 09:59 PM
Yo Bro,

I live at TPY, can i have the address please...

Thanks

Soul

renzo_magnus
23-05-2008, 10:20 PM
Hi There.. Care To PM Me The Place.. Thanks A Lot.. (=

sephirothdota08
23-05-2008, 10:22 PM
pm mi pls?

Senga
24-05-2008, 02:53 AM
I've discovered this place during my lunch time last Friday. According to the gals there, they never advertise in the newspaper. A SYT with S shape of body was serving me that lucky day. The massage was good, got strengh and not the piano type. After massage for about 35 minutes, the golden Q was pop out. I went for HJ.....the feeling was fantastic. She has very sensitive nipples and very meaty and round butt.

My summary FR are...

Actually, they did advertise in the papers. I went down there recently also just to check out. But in the end back out due to not much vitamin M. Waiting for my pay day n then might try them out. :D

Man of Tiger
25-05-2008, 02:02 AM
Bro can pm me the add

Cheongster1234
25-05-2008, 11:41 AM
Hi, can pm the address pls? Thanks

Luckytime
27-05-2008, 12:47 PM
Wah I also want the contact, then i have one more place to chiong in TP leow :D

walau... tpy area u also got go ah!!! like that i also want to know where leh. :rolleyes:

ChinaFriends67
27-05-2008, 03:22 PM
Upon reading the earler posting from TS, I begin to wonder where was this Diamond in the Ocean hidding at Toa Payoh. I simply followed the leads provided by TS (as per his earlier posting), and chance to locate it's location.

Here is my humble contribution of my FR at this Diamond in the Ocean at Toa Payoh.

Went in and saw only 1 gal working but heard another gal was working already. So I thought to myself that there are 2 gals working anyway who gives a damn as the only one was really a SYT type of gal. Sexy, Tall, nice boobs wt a CFM look. Proceeded into the first cubicle and was told to remove my clothings while she prepare some music. I took off both my shirt & pants leaving only my undies. Upon her return, she told me to remove my undies as well so that she could proceed with her oil massage. She helped me with my undies, as I was laying face-down on a tall stool where she started pouring oil on my back and proceeded with the massage. As she was standing in front of me where her CB was just right in front of me, I noticed that each time she stretch herself to do a rub-down on my back, I could feel her some boobs touching my back area. After a couple of minutes, I decided to test water a little by stretching my arms out to hold her nice round butt. However, there were no refusal from her and I proceeded further by pulling up her body hugging dress upwards and it reveals her nice G-string. I began to run my hands all over her butt & front area and soon she lets out a few soft moans. I began to test my luck a little by pulling her G-strings off her so that I would have more rooms to play with. Well again, she allowed me to remove her panty and whispered into my ears that "I'm really naughty". I began to run my fingers to her love-hole and was surprise that she was really wet down there. As I played with her clits while she was still massaging my back, she whispered softly into my ears again, that she couldn't concentrate on her work if I continue to arouse her. I ignore her pleas and proceeded to finger her a little. Due to my laying position, I've very little room for my fingers to finger fuck her from that position.

Than, she asked me turn around as she wants to punish me for being naughty to her. As I turned around, she immediately took my dick and started giving me a HJ and at the same time giving me a CFM look. Without any warning again, she took my dick into mouth and started to give me a mind blowing BJ. All this while my right hand were either plays with her clits or giving her a finger fuck while my left hands were at her boobs area. After a while, she started to strip to her birthsuit and continued her her BJ. I almost exploded during this time as I can see that she was really hungry for sex. I stopped her & told her to give me a smoke break otherwise I'll explode in no time. She stopped & told me to change room. She just grap our clothes and pull me along with her. I was like KNN, I'm not even wrapped in a towel or so and here you're pulling me out of our cubicle and into a room. She was really lighting fast in transferring from cubicle into a room. Inside the room, I lit a ciggy and was happily standing beside the bed smoking while she was on her knees below me giving me her BJ again. It was another mind blowing thingy for me, as I was dragging my dragon (ciggy), she was also down below me dragging my dragon (my little tool).

I immediate killed my ciggy and asked her to lay down, but she refused and told me that she wanted to punish me. She wanted me to lay down instead and started to ride me just like a wild wild west cowgirl. In the mist of her riding on-top of me, she shouted that she was cumming and asked me not to stop and I was running in the same rythum with her. She exploded and dropped onto her panting heavily to caught her breath. Without much delay, I turned her around and pumped her hard on missionary. She was in her cloud nine during this point of time where she was pulling the bedsheet and pillows. I continue pumping her for another 5 minutes or so before exploding into her wet & juicy lovehole. After our session, we rested for another 5 - 10 minutes before giving her a hug & paid-up my bills before leaving.

Name:- Mei Qi
Body:- S shape with C cupped boobs
Massage:- 5/10 (nothing to shout about)
HJ:- 6/10
BJ:- 7/10
FJ:- 8/10 (Horny gal)
GF:- Give very GF feel
Damage: $30 (45 mins) + $100 (FJ)

descartes
27-05-2008, 04:26 PM
Dear all patrons of this TPY Diamond, I hope to check out the place tmrw after work. Hope some bro who has been there will be kind enough to share. Will try to recce but not sure if I can find it based on the leads in this thread as I am not familiar with TPY.

Cheers
Des

ChinaFriends67
27-05-2008, 07:10 PM
I really don't know why I got zap for sharing my FR here. :mad: That Bro that zap me claims that I'm bullshitting here in this forum. He is not even a gentleman in doing this sort of childish act. Just for his information, this forum is to share FR's with fellow bros, if you think it's bull shit, I shall leave it to your childish thinking. As for me, I'm here to share some of my FR's after reading so many FR's from this forum. Nothing wrong meh!!!

To that Childish Bro that had zapped me earlier. Nothing to better to do, go bang your own wall and post your FR here. I sure upz u if u got the balls.:mad:

ChinaFriends67
27-05-2008, 07:24 PM
Bro Descartes, please check your mail. Happy chionging!!!:D

Heaven_Sent
27-05-2008, 07:31 PM
Thanks heaps for the FR...Bro can to PM me and share the contact :)

blue_swatch
27-05-2008, 07:34 PM
I really don't know why I got zap for sharing my FR here. :mad: That Bro that zap me claims that I'm bullshitting here in this forum. He is not even a gentleman in doing this sort of childish act. Just for his information, this forum is to share FR's with fellow bros, if you think it's bull shit, I shall leave it to your childish thinking. As for me, I'm here to share some of my FR's after reading so many FR's from this forum. Nothing wrong meh!!!

To that Childish Bro that had zapped me earlier. Nothing to better to do, go bang your own wall and post your FR here. I sure upz u if u got the balls.:mad:

dont angry, up u 5 pts for your contributions

ChinaFriends67
27-05-2008, 09:27 PM
Many thanks to all bros that have upz me. Will return favour soon. Happy Chionging to all SBF Bros. Hehehe.....!!!:D

nsr21
27-05-2008, 09:29 PM
bro can share now? i now help u go verify n post FR .... keke

descartes
28-05-2008, 03:39 AM
Thanks Chinafriends67 for the location, up you few points. will check out the place and post FR.

Cheers

fatboy
28-05-2008, 12:15 PM
went recce twice but couldnt find the diamond maybe ocean too big..looking around central area near library but no sign of diamond.

Anybro care to share the address would very much appreciate. Think TS a little busy to reply all his pm...tks This is a wonderful location for me, after work on the way home, very convenient....tks v much

cheongster#7
28-05-2008, 05:20 PM
PLEASEE pm ME LEI .................... 谢谢

Cheonging101
28-05-2008, 06:18 PM
went recce twice but couldnt find the diamond maybe ocean too big..looking around central area near library but no sign of diamond.

Anybro care to share the address would very much appreciate. Think TS a little busy to reply all his pm...tks This is a wonderful location for me, after work on the way home, very convenient....tks v much

It's actually opposite of the library, bro fatboy. You'd need to cross the road to get there. :D

ChinaFriends67
28-05-2008, 10:45 PM
Bro too_hot, Luckytime, soberguy & tiditoo,

U've got mail. Happy Chionging!!!:p:D

Cheers,
ChinaFriends67

descartes
28-05-2008, 11:50 PM
Went to check out the joint today but saw a few contractors doing work inside, not sure upgrading or close down. better wait few days before going again if you dun wanna get dissappointed.

Cheers

kambialiyan
31-05-2008, 10:54 PM
Bro can pm me too.Am a toa payoh researcher
Bro too_hot, Luckytime, soberguy & tiditoo,

U've got mail. Happy Chionging!!!:p:D

Cheers,
ChinaFriends67

kambialiyan
31-05-2008, 11:07 PM
aiyaaaa bro.... was there the whole afternoon today trying to find the place. Totally forgetting that it rained earlier i went back and forth looking for hanging towels :( . Now my legs need a real solid massage. Could you kindly help pm me the location
With paining legs, thanks

andrewforest
01-06-2008, 12:00 AM
Hi Bro, can share the address with me? TKS.

kambialiyan
04-06-2008, 07:43 AM
No updates ? No frs ? and no pms ?
any hints guys

sexy.sammyboy
04-06-2008, 03:16 PM
Bro, anyone can share the address....?

Thanks,
[email protected]:p

ChinaFriends67
04-06-2008, 03:20 PM
To all bros, this joint is confirm closed. Kena Ta Pau already.:(

blue_swatch
04-06-2008, 07:15 PM
To all bros, this joint is confirm closed. Kena Ta Pau already.:(

haiz, another one bits the dust! :(

SammyHulk
04-06-2008, 07:36 PM
haiz, another one bits the dust! :(

FL own time own target, can easily 'siewswa' if they wan 2.:o

lee_li
04-06-2008, 09:52 PM
To all bros, this joint is confirm closed. Kena Ta Pau already.:(knn must be their mid yr bonus coming,that y they wanyang for their top management and ppl of public to see that they DO WORK!!!!:mad:

winmoneys
05-06-2008, 11:27 AM
Hi bro,

CAn PM the address?

Thanks

vcps
22-06-2008, 09:41 PM
hi to all bros.. can pm me the location and the dmg.. thanks alot..

i1papaya
29-06-2008, 10:34 AM
Hi TS,

Have PM you liao, can PM me the interesting place? Looking forward to your response. :D

compaq69
29-06-2008, 10:43 AM
hi bro don't mind
pm me the exact location & name

operation time too if possible

thanks

kambialiyan
30-06-2008, 03:24 PM
I dont think this diamond ever existed.Lotsa new diamonds popping up

SexPistol
30-06-2008, 10:48 PM
hi bros

can kindly share the address ?
many thanks:)

enterp34
30-06-2008, 11:10 PM
thght i went up the wrong staircase, the TN no more liao. Now is a beauty facial salon.

Me JohnTerry
13-11-2011, 02:03 AM
hi bro, can share the loaction with me? thanks in advance.

deslim05
13-11-2011, 05:53 AM
Bro, can I have the address please , tks

timcrusader
13-11-2011, 08:02 AM
please share ctc bro. pm is full.
thank you!

schlong91
13-11-2011, 09:42 PM
Hey would appreciate if you could share the location with me. Thanks!

robert333
14-11-2011, 02:21 AM
Wow,

3 years ago thread still can dig up :D

rpkh
14-11-2011, 03:33 AM
Hi bro, please share the address :) Thanks!

gottosam
14-11-2011, 10:32 AM
Bros who posted here earlier, tis thread was not updated since July 2008 b4 a bro asked for ctc ytd. Not sure if tis joint is still around...plz look at the date of last post b4 asking for contact. Otherwise, u could b asking for nothing ;)

belveder
14-11-2011, 11:04 AM
bro, whats the location of this place?

Morenonsense
14-11-2011, 02:09 PM
Hi can pass me the location bro? Would like to try. :D

jaythai
14-11-2011, 02:28 PM
bro can share ctc?

Mich0088
14-11-2011, 02:35 PM
wow bro pls share address thkq

helloboi12
14-11-2011, 03:27 PM
Hi ur pm is full.. care to share the contacT? PM ME!! thank you!!

superdogsg
14-11-2011, 03:45 PM
Bro, can share the ctc. thanks.

hlaung
14-11-2011, 03:47 PM
Hi,

Pls share the address.

LaNceLoRd
14-11-2011, 05:05 PM
haiz.... why nowadays ppl r so lazy to open wide up theirs eyes to see the date...:confused:

junhan
16-11-2011, 09:24 AM
Bro can pm me the location? Thanks!

stoneman
16-11-2011, 10:56 AM

My summary FR are...

Brother

Can share contact? thks

BHEL
16-11-2011, 01:17 PM
bro, can i have the address please.. thanks.

Mcgrady
20-11-2011, 11:34 PM
bro,

can pm me the location/ctc, thks in advance!

Cheenacow
21-11-2011, 02:30 AM
Hi bro, can pm me location! thks!

Reup
25-08-2023, 01:28 AM

Ya, I also cannot find diamond. Someone please shed some light