PDA

View Full Version : How to tell if a woman is up for a one-night stand???

lls8
13-04-2008, 06:15 AM
How to tell if a woman is up for a one-night stand??

Everything we do boil down to sex.

Women wear make-up because they want to look sexually attractive, men buy Ferraris because they want to present an image of virility and/or compensate for having a very small penis.

It’s certainly no coincidence that steam engines and car pistons mimic the act of copulation, pumping in and out of those hollowed tubes to give the machine the energy it needs to get through the day.

Smokers have a nipple or a penis fixation, or penis-and-nipple fixation, perhaps even a penis-nipple-toe-finger fixation. Surfers wear leg-ropes because they like a bit of bondage and after entering the orifice of a Pipeline tube and emerging out into the light of day once more they throw their hands up in the air in orgasmic elation a-la Mark Occhilupo circa 1983, footballers spend a couple of hours every weekend trying to direct their seed-like balls right between the posts and even Magnum ice-creams suggest size really does matter.

These day’s most (though not all) men go through a stage of single-life styling which involves going to the pub every Friday night with a group of mates, getting completely drunk and trying to locate an attractive women who will do the sexual equivalent of an impulse buy at the supermarket counter and go home to have sex within several hours of superfluous conversation, in which the men try to dissemble the fact that they are creating random and explicit sexual narratives between their ears the whole time they are talking about the joys of Koh Samui or Bali in July.

But how can a man walk into a pub or a nightclub and know instantly which women offer him a good chance of shooting the yogurt gun that night? There are a myriad of urban myths relating to this sort of thing:

1. she starts playing with her hair while you’re talking to her

2. she smiles at you from across the room

3. she laughs really, really loudly at your jokes

4. (a) she takes hold of your forearm as if to steady herself (while laughing)
4. (b) she doesn’t let go of your forearm for several second, but lingers there and applies a subtle pressure

5. she comes up to you and initiates a conversation

6. she follows you into the male toilets

7. (a) she tells you the last time she had sex
7. (b) it was more than six months ago.

Are there any other signals that I’ve forgotten? ...........................

lee_li
13-04-2008, 09:55 AM
I think it hard to look for tell-tail signs, personally i think gut is the most essential,let said u not afraid of rejection,u can approach every girl in the club.Eventually u will get ur catch.

XiaoChang
14-04-2008, 09:35 AM
Once you experienced enough - gut feel :D

ChaYen
14-04-2008, 10:43 AM
She goes back to your place. :cool:

---

Basically, once she hesitates to go home. Like asking or agreeing to go for drinks/food after the place has closed, etc.

Pro tip: Don't forget what you're there to do and club until 6am. (Did that before :( ) When you feel the time is right maybe kay siao you're drunk or what, see if she can accompany you, drive you home, etc. (Also don't really be drunk.)

:p

lls8
14-04-2008, 04:11 PM
Are there any other signals that I’ve forgotten?

What about guys?

How can a woman tell if a "guy" is up for a one night stand with her? :D

It is probably easier to tell which blokes are not up for one nights stands but even the most obvious signs in that regard, like, he’s already snogging a woman, or a man, or wearing a wedding ring, might not necessarily preclude you from taking him home for the night.

Or how will the gals identify or spot the tell-tale sign then? :p

XiaoChang
14-04-2008, 04:16 PM
I think for a ger, it is obvious when she tell her friends who were with her to go first, she wanna stay longer with you chit chat .... :D

For guy .... once they talk to the ger, means that one can as long as ger willing :)

LilyLim68
14-04-2008, 04:53 PM
For guy .... once they talk to the ger, means that one can as long as ger willing :)[/QUOTE]

Are you sure? Guys are all available, huh?

sulk
14-04-2008, 05:20 PM
Good chance huy is available, else he wont pickup the ger liao :)

augustablue
15-04-2008, 12:45 AM
Bros,

My experiences on ONS .... it all depends on the occasions and gals.
One of my most interesting one was during an exhibition opening night at HongKong about 2 years ago. During the cocktail session .... at the bar, I was crashing drinks with some peers from the industries. One lovely lady caught my eyes, she was from the spore delegate too. Cut the story short ... we kept taking glances at each other ..... here I am in my forties and she was in the twenties (which I came to know later). Believed it ... she was flirting with her glances and movement (the way she sipped, moved her long hairs,) ... I was a suckle for long hair gal.

Summoned up whatever boldness I still process, asked her out for a drink ....
:D...... she accepted ...

During the session at the bar ... it was just plain flirting ... touching my arms when we joked .... occasionally brushing her arms against by body ... I certainly responded .... and that led into more drinks and more flirting ....

In the end she follows me back to my room .... no words of "Can I have sex with you or what so ever" It was just pure flirting and touchs .....

What can I said ... this old forties something still processes some ummph ....

lls8
15-04-2008, 05:18 AM
Bros,

My experiences on ONS .... it all depends on the occasions and gals.
One of my most interesting one was during an exhibition opening night at HongKong about 2 years ago. During the cocktail session .... at the bar, I was crashing drinks with some peers from the industries. One lovely lady caught my eyes, she was from the spore delegate too. Cut the story short ... we kept taking glances at each other ..... here I am in my forties and she was in the twenties (which I came to know later). Believed it ... she was flirting with her glances and movement (the way she sipped, moved her long hairs,) ... I was a suckle for long hair gal.

Summoned up whatever boldness I still process, asked her out for a drink ....
:D...... she accepted ...

During the session at the bar ... it was just plain flirting ... touching my arms when we joked .... occasionally brushing her arms against by body ... I certainly responded .... and that led into more drinks and more flirting ....

In the end she follows me back to my room .... no words of "Can I have sex with you or what so ever" It was just pure flirting and touchs .....

What can I said ... this old forties something still processes some ummph ....

================================================== ==

augustablue, I must admire you at your age to be able to hump that twenties... you must be having some special attraction for her to pick you out from the crowd. even many the young guys still having difficulties attracting gers their age. I salute you man...:cool:

Xiao Zhu Zhu
15-04-2008, 08:16 AM
Agree, still can pick up young chicks ... :cool:

mwmf
15-04-2008, 09:15 AM
Maybe dont waste time, once start talking ask them whats their plans for the night, liddat maybe dont have to spend more on drinks .. hehe

Lumix
15-04-2008, 04:22 PM
Maybe dont waste time, once start talking ask them whats their plans for the night, liddat maybe dont have to spend more on drinks .. hehe

Yeah and i can assure u 98% she wun even be interested in hang out with u, :cool: how i know my buddies been there done that. u gotta be slow and steady trust me:)

combatus
15-04-2008, 04:33 PM
Yeah and i can assure u 98% she wun even be interested in hang out with u, :cool: how i know my buddies been there done that. u gotta be slow and steady trust me:)

yaaa....guys muz oso play hard to get sometimes....:D

bochi
15-04-2008, 04:35 PM
Agree with you lumix .... wanna free fark, no such thing, must invest let them have their drinks first .....

Lumix
15-04-2008, 05:25 PM
Maybe to share how i do my hook up ba

1) Look for a target who smile at me, if she nice looking smile back ( Easier to score , rather than smile only and not getting smiled back) Dun keep smiling to everyone or ppl will think u're a drunk fuck.

2) Smile and contine to chat wif ur friends, continue to do occasional smiles at her with eye contact

3. After a while make ur way over and lay out ur pick up line.
For me its easy i would just say " Hi may i have the honour of knowing u better " Gers cant stand cheesy lines trust me.

4. Offer to buy her a drink and her friends as well

5. Invite her for a dance

6. See how thing goes

7. If u're driving, offer to send her back home( do not suggest anything now)

8. If u're not driving suck thumb i dunno how to help

9. Once she is in car, ask her whether she's hungry or wat.

10. The rest is ur show

friends123
15-04-2008, 05:46 PM
Thanks again for your enlightenment :)

Lumix
15-04-2008, 06:18 PM
Thanks again for your enlightenment :)

Bro u dun say until machiam i like god nia:o

lls8
15-04-2008, 06:18 PM

Wah....so "kiam siap', then how to get. Hit rate will be lower then. Like fishing, better or fresher bait will hook a better and bigger fish!

Not all gals are so easy or make themselves easy or they will look like a slut. Some gals like to play hard to get or come get me and let me see what you have got in you to let her be 'kau tim" by guys. :rolleyes:

Many gals like ONS but they like to see how the guys get them. Then they had stories to tell their frens too. Gals also like to brag abt themselves and how they failed some guys too who is not up to their "mark" or benchmark.. ...:p

Genbukan
15-04-2008, 08:58 PM
Hmmm... any ideals on how to solve for guys those who dont drive??? :(

Lumix
15-04-2008, 10:00 PM

Well Taxi is the only way to go, its ok if u dun have a car, just that it may help in one way or another.

P.S i dun drive a fast car hor cheapo korean car only but still can transport me and fling to beaches :D

bochi
16-04-2008, 10:42 AM
Wah....so "kiam siap', then how to get. Hit rate will be lower then. Like fishing, better or fresher bait will hook a better and bigger fish!

Haha bro you are right, go pubs pickup, there is no short cut, you stinge, means no chance ... unless you go there late and hope there are still scraps leftovers :D

No car no problem, drink alot, then tell her law enforcement now quite strict and you kena b4 so take cab :D

Orgasmic
16-04-2008, 12:01 PM
Haha bro you are right, go pubs pickup, there is no short cut, you stinge, means no chance ... unless you go there late and hope there are still scraps leftovers :D

No car no problem, drink alot, then tell her law enforcement now quite strict and you kena b4 so take cab :D

Ya, drink a lot and tell her that your ferrari is left at home because u scare kena caught for drink-driving and your ferrari would have to be sold away.

fever
16-04-2008, 12:39 PM
Haha, I think better idea point at one of car around and say yours :eek:
Then take cab back .... just pray she dont say have a look :D

xiao mei
16-04-2008, 03:45 PM
:eek: like that also can ... if she really ask have a look and you got no keys how, next time no need go to that joint liao. Or worse still, you point at it then somebody come open the door and drive it away ... :rolleyes:

Genbukan
16-04-2008, 10:02 PM
LOL.. nice want .. say that cant drive, or point at car.. will need to try that .. but if you are truthful like.. you really dont drive.. wondering if still can get gals...

tookara
17-04-2008, 01:17 AM
ya true a car really helps.

friends123
17-04-2008, 07:50 AM
Bro u dun say until machiam i like god nia

Haha, ONS god ... ... anyway maybe wrong choice of words :D

LOL.. nice want .. say that cant drive, or point at car.. will need to try that .. but if you are truthful like.. you really dont drive.. wondering if still can get gals...

Like that still got chance, maybe scraps lor :)

lls8
18-04-2008, 12:08 PM

Women wear make-up because they want to look sexually attractive,
men buy Ferraris because they want to present an image of virility and/or compensate for having a very small penis.

It’s certainly no coincidence that steam engines and car pistons mimic the act of copulation, pumping in and out of those hollowed tubes to give the machine the energy it needs to get through the day.

Smokers have a nipple or a penis fixation, or penis-and-nipple fixation, perhaps even a penis-nipple-toe-finger fixation. Surfers wear leg-ropes because they like a bit of bondage and after entering the orifice of a Pipeline tube and emerging out into the light of day once more they throw their hands up in the air in orgasmic elation a-la Mark Occhilupo circa 1983, footballers spend a couple of hours every weekend trying to direct their seed-like balls right between the posts and even Magnum ice-creams suggest size really does matter.

:confused:

lls8
21-04-2008, 11:25 PM
These day’s most (though not all) men go through a stage of single-life styling which involves going to the pub every Friday night with a group of mates, getting completely drunk and trying to locate an attractive women who will do the sexual equivalent of an impulse buy at the supermarket counter and go home to have sex within several hours of superfluous conversation, in which the men try to dissemble the fact that they are creating random and explicit sexual narratives between their ears the whole time they are talking about the joys of Koh Samui or Bali in July.

Hugo168
22-04-2008, 12:16 AM

Are there any other signals that I’ve forgotten? ...........................
Maybe you can try asking,
"Hi Beautiful how long have you been standing here? are you here to stand for one night?"

I'm sure she would read between the lines and connect the dots :D

colins
22-04-2008, 02:21 AM
How to tell....hmmm when the house is pack and there's no seats available?

I've got 2 ONS before, but both girls I have met them once very briefly, just introduced. I think you really gotta project an image that you're witty, fast, no commitment type and maybe a bit flamboyant. The rest, just make sure that the games are fun and you need to continually engage her in better and more intimate games/activities. If she allows, thats all the sign you need la.

otamay
23-04-2008, 06:53 PM
Maybe you can try asking,
"Hi Beautiful how long have you been standing here? are you here to stand for one night?"

I'm sure she would read between the lines and connect the dots :D

Ha..Ha...Ha.....this is a good line and should add "Are bored?? I am a bore-ing machine help you!" :D

lls8
23-04-2008, 10:03 PM
Ha..Ha...Ha.....this is a good line and should add "Are bored?? I am a bore-ing machine help you!" :D

bore-ing...NOT drilling or hammer-drill? :p

weixiang
01-05-2008, 04:26 AM
yeah, really depends on the night, the chick, y0urself...the drinks..haha..

was once at devils with peers..funny, a fren asked along a gal but he was busying sianing another, so she sian sian...

attack liao lor...1-2-3, charge!!!
sipped her ladies's night hsepour..chatted, flirted, touch...
when leaving, they say dun wanna go home...
just ask straight, if she wanna come over..
replied:"anything lor"

next few weeks like boyfren galfren, meet almost everyday, fucked almost every alternate day...

but lasted about a month..after that like no "feel" liao..

luckily was mutual on both parties...

but gena serious questioning lar by frens..haha, coz those few weeks damn busy keep on meet her never meet them...!