PDA

View Full Version : Unable to erect fully due to work stress?

loster
12-04-2008, 08:02 PM
Hi all,

I would like to know if it's possible to suffer from this sympton due to stress at work? I am still very young (28-30). but this is the first time i suffered this with my wife. could it be i cheong too much with WL? (once a week?). How to overcome this problem? Hope bros here can share some insight

hotsoup16
12-04-2008, 08:07 PM
Do u have this problem with FL? it would be a mentally mindset that u lost interest when making love with yr wife. Yes, stress, medication, tireness etc should lead to penis performance. the best way is still to consult a family doctor.

ekemono
12-04-2008, 08:23 PM
I do understand with you TS.

Some time back I was holding a stressful job, drink everyday and smoke heavily. I found I had a hard time maintaining a hard erection even with the gal I like.
Then I was passing by a jamu shop and an uncle recommended me an enhancing pill for those instant action days and taking tonkai ali hitam plus dutifully everyday.

After some weeks on tonka ali, I dun need those enhancement pills anymore.
Nowadays I can maintain erection thru out the session, enjoy the bonk better too. The sperm bank also like fill up faster.

*** pls note I am not an advertiser, seller, nor is my claim on Jamu product an intention to compete with any advertiser here. This is soley my personal experience***

GoldTooth
12-04-2008, 09:51 PM
Hi all,

I would like to know if it's possible to suffer from this sympton due to stress at work? I am still very young (28-30). but this is the first time i suffered this with my wife. could it be i cheong too much with WL? (once a week?). How to overcome this problem? Hope bros here can share some insight

The sypmton that you describe could be the following reason :

Erectile dysfunction, sometimes called "impotence," is the repeated inability to get or keep an erection firm enough for sexual intercourse. The word "impotence" may also be used to describe other problems that interfere with sexual intercourse and reproduction, such as lack of sexual desire and problems with ejaculation or orgasm. Using the term erectile dysfunction makes it clear that those other problems are not involved.

If this is what is happening to you?

loster
13-04-2008, 01:18 AM
The sypmton that you describe could be the following reason :

Erectile dysfunction, sometimes called "impotence," is the repeated inability to get or keep an erection firm enough for sexual intercourse. The word "impotence" may also be used to describe other problems that interfere with sexual intercourse and reproduction, such as lack of sexual desire and problems with ejaculation or orgasm. Using the term erectile dysfunction makes it clear that those other problems are not involved.

If this is what is happening to you?

Hi Goldtooth,

This is not wat is happening to me. I still can make love to a wl. but recently did not touch wl (1wk) hence dunno if this is due to stress. This is the first time I am encountering this....

ohyeahbaby
13-04-2008, 01:20 AM
I think stress plays an important role for this issue. Over-stress will sure cause this problem

Marlborolgt
13-04-2008, 02:41 AM
After some weeks on tonka ali, I dun need those enhancement pills anymore.
Nowadays I can maintain erection thru out the session, enjoy the bonk better too. The sperm bank also like fill up faster.

Bro Where Can I get This... I been F*uCking ard too much for my age..:p

But recently did not touch wl (1wk) hence dunno if this is due to stress. This is the first time I am encountering this....

I think maybe u feel still can make love but the strenght and endurance is no longer better than before.. Honestly i start to fel that way in your age.. and it also mainly becus of age i guess.. When i feel less stress.. and really enjoy sex i can do it better with my CO. :rolleyes:

ekemono
13-04-2008, 07:51 AM
Bro Where Can I get This... I been F*uCking ard too much for my age..:p

Those Jamu shop at Joo Chiat complex.

angrybigpenis
13-04-2008, 03:43 PM
I think stress plays an important role for this issue. Over-stress will sure cause this problem

Yah, my last job at a telco was very stressful. KNN, got young and nubile gals in my dept but also cannot stand hard. My boss is also very chio. But I got more 'fucking' from her rather than me fucking her. :mad:

The pretty gals are also my big boss' property. Touch and be condemned.

Anyways, work and no play left little Johnny a soft boy.

Changed job and now feeling like lion again. No pretty gals in dept but can go HCMC now! Let the good times roll! :p

Zig Zach
14-04-2008, 01:19 AM
Yeh i do have this problem sometimes.

Usually when i'm damn tired and not horny;)

GoldTooth
14-04-2008, 09:14 PM
This is not wat is happening to me. I still can make love to a wl. but recently did not touch wl (1wk) hence dunno if this is due to stress. This is the first time I am encountering this....

Bro when you mention you did not touch wl for a week.Does that mean you have no appetite for sex or is it that you can't release?