PDA

View Full Version : Xiao Meng (23567;26790;65289;23yrs old Suzhuo SYT- fresh

Silver5
11-04-2008, 07:05 PM
this is my 1st time writing a FR for fl, if it's badly written/long winded, pls forgive me~ if you like what i've written down, pls up me. I'm not OKT, just like her, so i help... didn't really tell her i'm gonna write a FR on her online .So brothers in SBF.... SHHHHHhhhhh...

Feeling good today, i decide to have a walk Lor 2x looking out for a prey to satisfy my lust....

just at the roadside i saw SYT standing there. she's wearing specs, sport gear like she is ready for a game of tennis~ :D I wasn't sure at 1st, so i decided to go up to her and said: what's ur name?
she shyly look at the ground for a moment and said: Xiao Meng (小梦). at that instant my heart melted :p
then she brought me to to her usual place, so on the way there, we TCSS for a while this is wat i have found out abt her:
*from SuZhuo
*just arrived just 3DAYS AGO!!!:eek: (no wonder still shy when i approach her)
*used to work in bridal shop before coming to singapore.
*gonna stay for 2 months before going back to china
p.s can't remember the rest liao mind was occupied at something else... hehe heh

Then she brought me to the room located on one of the houses in Lor2x, 1st time in other place than hotel. this room is actually good~ there are mirrors all over place even on top. then i ask her: u like to watch urself har? then there's a grin on her face.... i got my answer then~

on to the service...
she still new to this biz, so there' nothing to shout abt, did a bj that last for a couple of mins. then we proceed to many position: missionary, doggie, cowgal- front and reverse, she's complaining that i took too long to cum. is 30 mins too long? Anyway she did gave me a good sweat alright :)
After that, we ask for a drink from the owner of the place.
Gave her a pat on the head and then we part ways...

P.s. she is a very health conscious gal, will not agree to RAW, BBBJ. might reject to service for the good of all brothers here, i'm sure we'll all agreed on that

Name : Xiao Meng
POB : China (Su Zhuo)
Looks : 7.5/10 (got a sporty look overall with specs)
Ht : abt 1.6m
Services: BJ, FJ and finger fxxk(the rest have to ask her).
Figure : slim(skin smooth, well maintained)
boobs : didn't know A+ cup (Firm Nice Tits)
Bj : 5/10 (She did put her effort to suck but too green just only for short duration)
Fj :8/10 (tight, moan very nature and enjoy during the bonk)
Rtf : yes(She will to teach new position if any cheonger willing to teach)
Damage : 50sgd/1hrs/1 Shots
Total Damage : 50(service) + 10(Room with many lifesized mirrors!)

Silver5
11-04-2008, 07:07 PM
oh yes~ only brother with rep of 30 and above/ power of 1 may applied
don't want to give her an problems should her no. fall into wrong hands

anyway thanks!

Silver5
11-04-2008, 08:07 PM
oh yes~ only brother with rep of 30 and above/ power of 1 may applied
don't want to give her an problems should her no. fall into wrong hands

anyway thanks!

oh btw pple not qualify for this gem will be ignore, go try to bonk more pple and write more FR to gain rep.

this is nothing personal, just like i said i want no trouble for her, dun want her to get send back that soon.

Silver5
11-04-2008, 08:21 PM
oh yah this are the bro tat got her contacts:
Randa|\
leo_yuki5
andrew101
Hardyboy

if i'm online, then i'll give some more to qualified bros

hopefully u guys will write a FR on her~:)

p.s. one man's drink is another man's poison. i like her personally but if u dun like her service, there's nothing i can do~:D

simpleson
11-04-2008, 09:44 PM
................ she's complaining that i took too long to cum. is 30 mins too long?

...............Damage : 50sgd/1hrs/1 Shots

TS, u took 30 min to cum n damage is 1 hrs? kindly clarify for fellow samsters out here.

Silver5
12-04-2008, 12:57 AM
TS, u took 30 min to cum n damage is 1 hrs? kindly clarify for fellow samsters out here.

Hahaha~ i like to TCSS and foreplay 1st then start bonking. Get both of us into the mood.
so it's like TCSS and foreplay for 20 mins, bonking abt 35 mins, rest of time clean up and tidy the bed. actually, she insisted on doing the bed, not wanting to make a mess out of it.

Zhangfrankie
12-04-2008, 01:03 AM
Hi Bro, can share the contact.Thanks a lot
[email protected]

this is my 1st time writing a FR for fl, if it's badly written/long winded, pls forgive me~ if you like what i've written down, pls up me. I'm not OKT, just like her, so i help... didn't really tell her i'm gonna write a FR on her online .So brothers in SBF.... SHHHHHhhhhh...

Feeling good today, i decide to have a walk Lor 2x looking out for a prey to satisfy my lust....

just at the roadside i saw SYT standing there. she's wearing specs, sport gear like she is ready for a game of tennis~ :D I wasn't sure at 1st, so i decided to go up to her and said: what's ur name?
she shyly look at the ground for a moment and said: Xiao Meng (小梦). at that instant my heart melted :p
then she brought me to to her usual place, so on the way there, we TCSS for a while this is wat i have found out abt her:
*from SuZhuo
*just arrived just 3DAYS AGO!!!:eek: (no wonder still shy when i approach her)
*used to work in bridal shop before coming to singapore.
*gonna stay for 2 months before going back to china
p.s can't remember the rest liao mind was occupied at something else... hehe heh

Then she brought me to the room located on one of the houses in Lor2x, 1st time in other place than hotel. this room is actually good~ there are mirrors all over place even on top. then i ask her: u like to watch urself har? then there's a grin on her face.... i got my answer then~

on to the service...
she still new to this biz, so there' nothing to shout abt, did a bj that last for a couple of mins. then we proceed to many position: missionary, doggie, cowgal- front and reverse, she's complaining that i took too long to cum. is 30 mins too long? Anyway she did gave me a good sweat alright :)
After that, we ask for a drink from the owner of the place.
Gave her a pat on the head and then we part ways...

P.s. she is a very health conscious gal, will not agree to RAW, BBBJ. might reject to service for the good of all brothers here, i'm sure we'll all agreed on that

Name : Xiao Meng
POB : China (Su Zhuo)
Looks : 7.5/10 (got a sporty look overall with specs)
Ht : abt 1.6m
Services: BJ, FJ and finger fxxk(the rest have to ask her).
Figure : slim(skin smooth, well maintained)
boobs : didn't know A+ cup (Firm Nice Tits)
Bj : 5/10 (She did put her effort to suck but too green just only for short duration)
Fj :8/10 (tight, moan very nature and enjoy during the bonk)
Rtf : yes(She will to teach new position if any cheonger willing to teach)
Damage : 50sgd/1hrs/1 Shots

Silver5
12-04-2008, 01:05 AM
next 2 bro who qualify and has the contact is:
Elbert
hoho99

btw if my thread has some missing info feel free to ask for her(provided that u got her no. lah)

Zhangfrankie
12-04-2008, 01:06 AM
hi, bro, can share the contact? Thanks a lot

Zhangfrankie
12-04-2008, 01:16 AM

Zhangfrankie
12-04-2008, 01:16 AM

Silver5
12-04-2008, 12:43 PM
Hoping to see FR from brothers here
latest bro with contact:

muneo

hope u guys have fun!

Silver5
13-04-2008, 04:34 PM
still no FR coming out?

Silver5
19-04-2008, 01:06 AM
anyone still keen?
i'll give out the no. to anyone who got same or greater rep pt try her and write FR on her
seems like not much bro is writing any FR for her...

stevenglf
19-04-2008, 06:08 PM
hi, bro,can pass the no?

Silver5
22-04-2008, 03:01 AM
few more bro got the no le
still no report?
nevertheless up me if u can

tacmehom
06-05-2008, 01:40 AM
Firstly, must say sorry to TS, bro Silver5. For never up xiao meng after meet her yesterday night. Just not my cup of tea la:p
Note to bros, xiao meng doesn't look SYT to me. More to young milf type

Anyway, thanks for sharing contact bro Silver5.

garantw
06-05-2008, 06:36 PM
Hi BRo,

is it possible for you to share with me her contact pls, alrready PM you.

Thanks

simpleson
06-05-2008, 10:46 PM
my observation is that bros with hig rep points dunn post FR, of coz there are exceptions...... :)