PDA

View Full Version : Clean Traditional Thai Massage In da West

Antifreeze
10-04-2008, 01:16 AM
Hi bros,

Went thru all the threads and i think this joint is not mentioned as yet.
This is for bros who needs pure, clean solid hard massage after a long tired day.

Anyway juz some updates on BW @ Bukit timah, went there abt 3pm, all lvl 3 shops are open but dun seem to have any gals, basement also opened, but the gal doesnt really suits me... due to tight budget recently, decided to go for some clean massage.

Lately spotted a traditional thai massage @ jurong east central, with their rates pasted outside their shop.. $40/hr, decided to give it a try...

Entered the shop, it is actually a rented section in a hairdressing saloon. Stepped in, saw 2 high beds and 1 mattress partitioned by curtains.. was greeted by the boss CoCo, not a looker juz aunty aunty type. She told me she got something on and offer me 20 mins for 20 bucks and juz massage my back after which she got to rush. Took up the offer and WoW to my surprise, the massage is damn solid and hard which i would like to recommend bros here. had a good 15mins rub down and last 5-10 mins she did some cracking to my back... Relieved....

Environment: 5/10 (nothing to shout abt small section)
Attitude: 9/10 (Friendly, occasionally ask if strength is okie)
Massage: 9/10 (Solid Hard Cracking Massage)
Damage: $20/ 20 mins
RTM: Definately

CoCo, thai massagers had went back to thai for some festive season, currently shes working alone and need to call her for appt.

So for bros who nid a gd clean rubdown, pm me for her contacts :)

If this joint exist in past threads, bros may give it a miss :)

Cheers.

best123
10-04-2008, 07:36 AM
if it is so clean and traditional....why must PM you for contact and not just post the location here???

Antifreeze
10-04-2008, 10:14 AM
Oh ps bro, juz went thru all the clean threads and no one else posted addy, so not very sure if i could post it :) Anyway its okie im here to share, thx for the advice :)

Heres the add: Blk133, Jurong East St 13, #03-229, its juz opposite the multistorey carpark.. so bros may wan to park at the 3rd level :)

Hope u guys like the massage :D

evilspawnsss
10-04-2008, 11:11 AM
Jurong Central..hmm...the signboard in chinese and red in colour one rite? Beside i think is some kind of class for student to study..correct?if so i go there walk b4 but everytime go oso close :mad:

Antifreeze
10-04-2008, 12:16 PM
bro evil,
not sure if u got the correct place.. but seems to be that one.. anyway ive already posted the addy here and a copy to ur pm :)

evilspawnsss
10-04-2008, 12:30 PM
if it is so clean and traditional....why must PM you for contact and not just post the location here???

Relax bro haha..He new ba and maybe jus trying to do his part..protecting the place... :)

Antifreeze
10-04-2008, 12:38 PM
ha ya.. still got lots to learn from u guys here ;)

Actaris
10-04-2008, 04:36 PM
Bro can PM me the address?

Antifreeze
10-04-2008, 05:54 PM
bro actaris
pm u already :)

Thai Rak Thai
10-04-2008, 05:59 PM
Bro can PM me the address? the address there liao

best123
11-04-2008, 12:22 PM
Relax bro haha..He new ba and maybe jus trying to do his part..protecting the place... :)

no worries bro... I am just reminding our new friend....not to get carried away.... cos if it is authentic massage, there is no fear of anti-vice therefore need no PM....no punk intended..;)

Antifreeze
11-04-2008, 12:49 PM
bro best,
No issues, i've understand your intention :)
Thks for guiding me along :)

best123
11-04-2008, 02:52 PM
bro best,
No issues, i've understand your intention :)
Thks for guiding me along :)

anytime bro...