PDA

View Full Version : Brunei Happenings and Massage

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

tinha20041
14-12-2007, 11:06 AM
Hi all,

I going to Brunei next week.. any FL contact that i can call.. please PM me.. thanks

tinha20041
14-12-2007, 03:16 PM
aiyo.. no 1 can provide me any lubang or FL contact la.. shit.. my boring trip to brunei

Biohazard2000
16-12-2007, 04:52 PM
How long will you be in Brunei? Which part of Brunei will you be at?

Verna75
16-12-2007, 07:15 PM
Went there once on Business trip and not easy to find FL.

tinha20041
28-12-2007, 12:40 AM
anyone pm me pls.. contact .. contact..

genghajatz
28-12-2007, 08:34 AM
anyone pm me pls.. contact .. contact..

i doubt there is any but anyway I 'm off to KB next week as well..

so if either of us has kangtao and are nearby, we'll share share ok

cheers

ArachnophobiA
28-12-2007, 09:15 PM
Bro. Brunei guys cross over the border for action. Suggest you do the same.

tinha20041
02-01-2008, 01:56 PM
back from Brunei. talk to the taxi driver and he told me there is the place to find prc.. 100 per shot... i cant remember the name of the place..heheh

pocketrocket
02-01-2008, 04:17 PM
Bro. Brunei guys cross over the border for action. Suggest you do the same.

Heard from some bros that there's a closing time @ the customs. Is this true? If cross over to cheong, then what time must be back? :D

vmtech
03-01-2008, 04:43 AM
hang around BSB, quite a few girls around there tt can ONS 1
was there during my NS as perm staff and my 1st trip down to BSB only, managed to chat a salesgirl up (from sarawak) and bonked her in the cinema 2 hours later lol

if can speak abit of malay would be good.

pocketrocket
03-01-2008, 09:06 AM
was there during my NS as perm staff and my 1st trip down to BSB only, managed to chat a salesgirl up (from sarawak) and bonked her in the cinema 2 hours later lol

Where is BSB again bro...Thanks for the tip anyway...Good man!!! :D

tinha20041
03-01-2008, 09:23 AM
where is the place to hang around that can chit chat with the salesgal?

Fernando Torres
04-01-2008, 01:09 AM

Not everyone handsome or charasmatic like your friend. For sure bet (means pay one), i think still have to cross border.

vmtech
04-01-2008, 02:21 PM
Not everyone handsome or charasmatic like your friend. For sure bet (means pay one), i think still have to cross border.

i never said so too :) but like i said, no harm trying and if u never bother to open mouth, do u even expect a chance?

cant expect to kanna toto if u never even buy a ticket right?

@ pocketrocket: BSB is city , think long form is spelled smething like Bandar Sri Begawan or something. it's that city area where that bigass shopping mall is. many places to walk, and u would notice many filipinos, indons girls hanging out there. walk up and chat up, hits and misses really, cuz some are freelancers, while some are just waiting for friends. so choose ur words carefully too lol

tungking75
04-01-2008, 03:27 PM
Wah....let me drop the bomb about Brunei.

The chances of getting a free girl is 80%, all you have to do is walk up to them and chat them up a bit. Tell them that you're from overseas and it'll sure make them interested. Just BS to them that it's your first time in Brunei.

The second is, i used to go to this restaurant in BSB when i was there. It's a famous chinese restaurant right up on the top level (i think there's a US embassy there) speak to the manager nicely and see if he wants to help you with it. He's a very nice man and will try and hook you up if you're lucky.

Good luck and may your life in Brunei will be as interesting as mine when i was there.:)

tungking75
04-01-2008, 03:32 PM
oooo....forgot to mention that your 80% only works at those DVD shops or music shops the have around the area.

If you're staying longer, doesn't hurt to keep them as your next cheong will be who knows when while you're in Brunei.

I would go to their shopping areas as well, something called gadong? that's where their mall is. It's like a eye feast when you go there with all the types of girls available for you to see. SYTs are common but most of them are look see only.

Good luck!!

pocketrocket
04-01-2008, 05:19 PM
pocketrocket: BSB is city , think long form is spelled smething like Bandar Sri Begawan or something.

Thats in Brunei where the International Aiport is rite? Thank a million for the tips again Bro and the points too. Good Man!!! :D

pocketrocket
04-01-2008, 05:22 PM
It's like a eye feast when you go there with all the types of girls available for you to see. SYTs are common but most of them are look see only.

Wah lau eh! Brother...Can see only, cannot cheong, then why recommend?! :confused:

Fernando Torres
06-01-2008, 01:17 AM
i never said so too :) but like i said, no harm trying and if u never bother to open mouth, do u even expect a chance?

cant expect to kanna toto if u never even buy a ticket right?

Ah Soooo. I see. Sorry. Didnt get your drift.

Fernando Torres
06-01-2008, 01:23 AM

The chances of getting a free girl is 80%, all you have to do is walk up to them and chat them up a bit.

Dude. Its a MUSLIM country. So easy to score ??? The penalty for her if she get caught is severe.

I think its just more idle chatter. Not as easy as you make it out.

vmtech
06-01-2008, 11:01 AM
Dude. Its a MUSLIM country. So easy to score ??? The penalty for her if she get caught is severe.

ya.. is a muslim country but however, it's the same.

surely u know that the more u control a girl, the more she rebels lol

pocketrocket
06-01-2008, 01:13 PM

Ha! So true...And the more exciting the scene will be coz its undergound action...Like in James Bond's movie. Ha! :D

Fernando Torres
06-01-2008, 09:12 PM

Very much like the minahs in JB. But even then, i would not put it as 8/10 can be bedded.

But unlike JB and Malaysia with a large chinese population to hide behind, Brunei offer no such comfort le.

Still best to be careful. Thats y my business partners always prefer to go Miri and bonk till they are satisfied and go back the next day.

Fernando Torres
06-01-2008, 09:21 PM
Ha! So true...And the more exciting the scene will be coz its undergound action...Like in James Bond's movie. Ha! :D

Forbidden fruits are definitely more delicious :D ... Just dun get caught

tinha20041
07-01-2008, 02:26 PM
Not underground la.. you can get in some hotel openly too.. but u dun ask hotel ppl.. they wont know la..

pocketrocket
07-01-2008, 02:35 PM
Not underground la.. you can get in some hotel openly too.. but u dun ask hotel ppl.. they wont know la..

Then ask who?! :D

tungking75
07-01-2008, 04:04 PM
Wah lau eh! Brother...Can see only, cannot cheong, then why recommend?! :confused:

Not recommending but giving you a warning before you go and ask these girls. If you want a big slap, go ahead dude. :)

The other reason why i'm telling you is that, you can go try your luck. Who knows....but if you don't want to that fine by me. Just telling you about the stories here.

tungking75
07-01-2008, 04:07 PM

Hahaha ya idle chatter turns to sex if your lucky.

MUSLIM country yes, but the population is not that religious at all. You can see people walking around with tight welcoming clothing bro.

Its as easy as i make it out la, if you don't believe me try and find me here. Your loss not mine. :) The penalty that she get if she is caught is get married to you hahahaha but even that is less than 20% chance.........unless somebody rats you out.

If only you know dude.

pocketrocket
07-01-2008, 04:09 PM
Not recommending but giving you a warning before you go and ask these girls. If you want a big slap, go ahead dude. :)

The other reason why i'm telling you is that, you can go try your luck. Who knows....but if you don't want to that fine by me. Just telling you about the stories here.

Thanks for the info brother :)

tinha20041
07-01-2008, 05:24 PM
ask taxi driver la.. brother

pocketrocket
07-01-2008, 07:14 PM

Again, thanks for the info bro :)

tungking75
08-01-2008, 08:26 AM
To some of you please read your PMs

pocketrocket
08-01-2008, 09:32 AM
To some of you please read your PMs

Read and ready ;)

tinha20041
08-01-2008, 04:07 PM
Read and reply .. hehehe.. please reply my PM please

Thanks

Read and ready ;)

tchris92
08-01-2008, 09:41 PM
HI Fellow bros,

i just hope to share some info on some of the issues discussed here..

1) brunei is an extremely small country and the capital is called bandar seri begawan. gadong is an area where the Mall (shopping mall) and rizqun hotel is located. Kiulap is a new area with food outlets and banks.. kiulap and gadong are fast replacing bandar seri begawan as the city center. Bandar seri begawan has a shopping complex called yayasan, and this is the place where most people will gather.

2) there is a possibility of hooking up with locals, but the point is, do u have that much of time to spend on it? why not just pay PRC for the job?

hope the above info helps.

thank you.

tinha20041
09-01-2008, 09:39 AM
for 2 point., i dun think is to get local for one night stand.. islamic country la..

HI Fellow bros,

i just hope to share some info on some of the issues discussed here..

1) brunei is an extremely small country and the capital is called bandar seri begawan. gadong is an area where the Mall (shopping mall) and rizqun hotel is located. Kiulap is a new area with food outlets and banks.. kiulap and gadong are fast replacing bandar seri begawan as the city center. Bandar seri begawan has a shopping complex called yayasan, and this is the place where most people will gather.

2) there is a possibility of hooking up with locals, but the point is, do u have that much of time to spend on it? why not just pay PRC for the job?

hope the above info helps.

thank you.

tchris92
09-01-2008, 12:58 PM
Hi Bro,

you will be very surprised to know how 'open minded' are the locals here, despite being an islamic country, if u spend long enough days here..

i have personally attended quite a number of 'bruneian private parties' and its shocking.. but i have yet to come across any FL.. what i mean is, they dont mind to have new encounters, but they are not FL as they dont do for money..

money is not really a concern for most of the locals here..

as 1 bro puts it, the stricter the control, the more they will 'rebel'...

tinha20041
09-01-2008, 01:40 PM
Bro,

I try to approach 2 of the local lady thru internet.. some how i found both also very conservative. They dun open as i try my best to hide them we meet up and go to my room..
ehehe

Tinha

Hi Bro,

you will be very surprised to know how 'open minded' are the locals here, despite being an islamic country, if u spend long enough days here..

i have personally attended quite a number of 'bruneian private parties' and its shocking.. but i have yet to come across any FL.. what i mean is, they dont mind to have new encounters, but they are not FL as they dont do for money..

money is not really a concern for most of the locals here..

as 1 bro puts it, the stricter the control, the more they will 'rebel'...

jaysonrobot
09-01-2008, 02:08 PM
Heard from some bros that there's a closing time @ the customs. Is this true? If cross over to cheong, then what time must be back? :D

i think closing time is 10pm in miri border, not sure abt limbang, but i think is the same.

As for some action, try Traders Inn, u can get PRC, not sure about damage, but i heard is B$150/shot.

JR.

pocketrocket
09-01-2008, 03:52 PM
i think closing time is 10pm in miri border, not sure abt limbang, but i think is the same.

As for some action, try Traders Inn, u can get PRC, not sure about damage, but i heard is B$150/shot.

JR.

Thank you so much for the wonderful info...Btw, the PRC staying in Trader Inn or just "standing" around there? :D

tinha20041
09-01-2008, 05:51 PM
i will try.. please what is BSB.. and where is the best place to get gal to talk

The chances of getting a free girl is 80%, all you have to do is walk up to them and chat them up a bit. Tell them that you're from overseas and it'll sure make them interested. Just BS to them that it's your first time in Brunei.

The second is, i used to go to this restaurant in BSB when i was there. It's a famous chinese restaurant right up on the top level (i think there's a US embassy there) speak to the manager nicely and see if he wants to help you with it. He's a very nice man and will try and hook you up if you're lucky.

Good luck and may your life in Brunei will be as interesting as mine when i was there.:)

pocketrocket
09-01-2008, 05:56 PM
i will try.. please what is BSB.. and where is the best place to get gal to talk

From the earlier part of the thread...

BSB is city , think long form is spelled smething like Bandar Sri Begawan or something. it's that city area where that bigass shopping mall is. many places to walk, and u would notice many filipinos, indons girls hanging out there. walk up and chat up, hits and misses really, cuz some are freelancers, while some are just waiting for friends. so choose ur words carefully too lol

jaysonrobot
09-01-2008, 06:15 PM
Thank you so much for the wonderful info...Btw, the PRC staying in Trader Inn or just "standing" around there? :D

they have special room there... but u shuld able to see some OKT sitting in the lobby area there... hope ur mandarin is ok to ask what u want ;)

Btw, next to traders inn has one massage center, u can try as well, i think its the same owner who run the "PRC" :) but i dont know what is the secret password. :)

JR

Biohazard2000
09-01-2008, 06:52 PM
Was at Supasave Gadong. Saw a few PRCs sitting near to the escalator. Was with my groceries, walked past them. Smiled at them and the smiled back. Too bad, that day, friend was in the car waiting to drive me home. Didn't get chance to chat up with them. Not bad looking.

This Supasave is near to Trader's Inn.

tinha20041
14-01-2008, 09:54 AM
good.. i hope trader inn hotel is near to rizqun hotel.... am i rite?

Was at Supasave Gadong. Saw a few PRCs sitting near to the escalator. Was with my groceries, walked past them. Smiled at them and the smiled back. Too bad, that day, friend was in the car waiting to drive me home. Didn't get chance to chat up with them. Not bad looking.

This Supasave is near to Trader's Inn.

vertikal
14-01-2008, 04:05 PM
bro, u can try coffeezone in kiulap, the waitress there quite friendly, if u are there long, u can frequent that place and chat up with them and who knows something might happen from there..

tinha20041
14-01-2008, 05:44 PM
unfortunately, i just stay brunei 3 days 2 nite ler.. so not enough time to approach the gal for too long.. have to fast come fast serve.. hehehe

bro, u can try coffeezone in kiulap, the waitress there quite friendly, if u are there long, u can frequent that place and chat up with them and who knows something might happen from there..

pocketrocket
14-01-2008, 08:14 PM

Thank you so much for the tis brother...Good Man!!! :D

tinha20041
16-01-2008, 05:36 PM
Brother,

u also go brunei meh?

Thank you so much for the tis brother...Good Man!!! :D

pocketrocket
16-01-2008, 07:07 PM
Brother,

u also go brunei meh?

Yep! I fly to where ever the wind takes me. LOL :D

tinha20041
17-01-2008, 10:53 AM
hehehe..you are rite.. brother.. see u there ya..

Yep! I fly to where ever the wind takes me. LOL :D

pocketrocket
17-01-2008, 12:07 PM
hehehe..you are rite.. brother.. see u there ya..

Actually, I just got back from Brunei. But might be heading back in Mar/Apr :D

tinha20041
17-01-2008, 01:34 PM
since u just got back from brunei, any FR share ar? share la.. also any fl contact or how to get wl or fl pm me please

Actually, I just got back from Brunei. But might be heading back in Mar/Apr :D

pocketrocket
17-01-2008, 04:27 PM
since u just got back from brunei, any FR share ar? share la.. also any fl contact or how to get wl or fl pm me please

I got some contacts from a few bros here, but did promised I'll not pass them out or mentioned where I got them :)

Pai say pai say...But Seek and you shall find my friend :p :D

tinha20041
18-01-2008, 09:54 AM
To all having FL contact in Brunei brother,

As you know, brunei is the place that boring and hard to get any entertainment. I will be there on this sunday, i hope all the tai lo can help to pm me the good fl contact..

Hope you guy can really help..

Thanks,

Tinha

tinha20041
18-01-2008, 02:32 PM
Brother,

Please help??? no response that i can get...

Tinha

Biohazard2000
06-04-2008, 12:13 AM
Massage by PRCs

Hi brudders,

I currently working in this 'dry land' for a few months. I'm in Bandar.

This land isn't that dry at all. There is some 'oasis' around.

Let me take this opportunity to share some of the joints. Won't be naming the exact locations but those in this land long enough will know where is these places. But if your really don't know, ask then.

Near the Airport

This places houses more than 10 PRCs. Majority are quite young and good looking.

Prices are:

1) Body Massage (without oil) is BND 25
2) Body Massage (with oil) is BND 28

The lucky numbers (good looking ones) are: 1,2,5,6,8,12,19 & 20

Fitness Zone

This place also houses a few PRCs. Supposed to be the newest joint with SPA facilities like pool, sauna and steam bath

Pre-opening prices are:

1) Body massage (with or without oil) is BND 30 before 10% discount.

The lucky numbers are: 5, 9, 11, 16 & 18

For those who likes Pinoys there is this place at Manglait (near to YouMe Restaurant)

A 'hairdressing salon' (notice the inverted commas)

One particular Filipina

FR:

Cup size: B+
Body: Well maintained

Massage + HJ = 30 + 30 (negotiable)
Massage + BJ = 30 +50 (negotiable)

Note: To all bros, the PRCs' joints are supposed to be 'healthy' massage only. Again, notice the inverted commas. Anything behind close doors..... its up to your persuasion skills.

:)

joew2005
06-04-2008, 06:55 AM
bro,when i was there abt 10yrs ago 4 SAF training we already knew that there r happenings there.

go 2 those hair salons operate by MY chinese.
they k bring u 2 underground pubs/discos.
they also hv lobang 4 gals 2 hv a gd time if u 1.
really nothing new 2 me,except maybe other nationalities hv invaded the scene there.

Even in countries like pakistan,u also k get it.
but it's all home affair.
u need 2 go 2 the gals house 2 bonk them.

Biohazard2000
21-04-2008, 01:12 PM
bro,when i was there abt 10yrs ago 4 SAF training we already knew that there r happenings there.

go 2 those hair salons operate by MY chinese.
they k bring u 2 underground pubs/discos.
they also hv lobang 4 gals 2 hv a gd time if u 1.
really nothing new 2 me,except maybe other nationalities hv invaded the scene there.

Even in countries like pakistan,u also k get it.
but it's all home affair.
u need 2 go 2 the gals house 2 bonk them.

As you said, its 10 yrs ago.

'Lifestyles' changed ... last 3 yrs was almost total clamp down (except underground - place to enjoy with fear).

But seem lately, its opening up again. At least, massage joints with different nationalities to choose from. And can say its the girls are getting prettier.

playfulheart
23-04-2008, 02:14 PM
To Biohazard 2000 - Please let me know of the name (and preferably the address) of the place near the airport. I'm in BSB at lease twice a month and every time I'm there, my right hand gets sore from all the hard work. Please help. Much appreciated

hepco
24-04-2008, 07:04 PM
wow!! interesting!! the last time i went to Brunei.....there was only 1 cinema and everyone knew everyone......hahahahah the only place to drink liquor was in an underground bar in a hotel.....quite pathetic.....play gaming machines also must have secret code.....now it seems like its more happening.....thanks for the info...

cheers.....

joew2005
26-04-2008, 10:14 AM
As you said, its 10 yrs ago.

'Lifestyles' changed ... last 3 yrs was almost total clamp down (except underground - place to enjoy with fear).

But seem lately, its opening up again. At least, massage joints with different nationalities to choose from. And can say its the girls are getting prettier.

FYI,i alrdy mentioned those places as underground.
R u implying that prostitution is legal there nw???
looks r deceiving,but the eyes nvr lie.
u k lie,but u cannot hide.
Gd luck & all the best.

Biohazard2000
26-04-2008, 05:37 PM
Eh Bro Joew2005

I didn't mention anything about prostitution being legalised.

I am just mentioning about there are more massage joints with more nationalities to choose from.

joew2005
28-04-2008, 06:25 AM
Eh Bro Joew2005

I didn't mention anything about prostitution being legalised.

I am just mentioning about there are more massage joints with more nationalities to choose from.

Eh bro,earlier i alrdy mentioned "we already knew that there r happenings there".
I also mentioned "hair salons operate by MY chinese","underground pubs/discos","lobang 4 gals 2 hv a gd time" AND "maybe other nationalities hv invaded the scene there".

Wat "lifestyles changes" r u referring 2??
Wat "total clamp down" r u referring 2??

wat type of activities r u implying??
it has been legalised??

Jamed
29-04-2008, 12:37 PM
true, u can in whichever country in the world for the world oldest profession. there is a number of short staying prcs and u just need to have hp numbers to call. they always hold the same numbers because the prcs pass the sim card to the next coming one from their hometown.

trusteel
18-05-2008, 11:33 PM
Anybody have the address for the massage at brunei. I will be there on 26/5 to 28/5. Thanks in advance

wahcow
30-05-2008, 04:29 PM
Hi Bros!

I will be in Brunei on 09/06 for a night.

Any bros wanna meet up or kind enough to pass some contacts along? Please PM me!

Cheers!

ngocok
18-06-2008, 03:29 PM
I will be in Brunei for 1 week starting 23rd June.

Any brothers can meet or show me the way or guide me to have some fun?

I will be staying at Rizqun Hotel... any happening there?

Thanks in advance.

tRuStNo1
18-08-2008, 02:46 AM
first of all,sorry to all those who have write to me previously...
To benefit every bro here...
i will post the number of fl in brunei, as this no will be circulated to the next gal
u may try calling this no.
there will mostly stay in trader inn, riverview, gallery, and adul razak plaza
good luck to u guys.

kwst79
19-08-2008, 01:42 PM
Hi Samsters,

Wen to some place for a site visit.

Site 1:
Wen to the one of the hotels recommended by Trust here and sure enough got 3 WLs working in the room. damage is 100 incl of room and CDs.

Most of them are PRCs and each have their own room. Thru that visit only saw 1 of them though cause the rest were sleeping it off cause of late nite.

the one i saw was not bad.

looks: 7/8
body: 7/8
boobs: Probably a B
Skin: smooth and white
height: 1.56 (estimate)

Chat a bit with her been here since last year october and she's from Hunan.

Have not tried her services but the full service includes massage also.

Site2:

Locate in Seri area, chinese PRC also. 1 lady working. tried her massage and i can vouch that it was Excellent. Not like playing piano for realy good soothing massage.

looks: 7/10
body: 7.5/10
boobs: Probably a B+
Skin: smooth and white
height: 1.62 (estimate)

From Hu zhou. Planning to try her soon.

Damage: 100 incl. massage and room and CD.
massage only 30 for 1hr

Hope this helps some bros.

If u like the info uppz me please yeah.

kwst79
16-09-2008, 04:47 PM
Hi Samsters,

If you are ever coming to brunei for work and in need of some fun, do let me know.

Discover many hidden gems in here.

Not OKT but someone who is willing to share info on the FLs here. PM me for it.

Never be lonely in this land again.

:D

sexy39
02-10-2008, 08:53 AM
Hi Samsters,

If you are ever coming to brunei for work and in need of some fun, do let me know.

Discover many hidden gems in here.

Not OKT but someone who is willing to share info on the FLs here. PM me for it.

Never be lonely in this land again.

:D

hi, i'll be in this dry land for the next 6 months, can any bro guide and direct me where to have fun.

kwst79
04-10-2008, 12:51 PM
Hi Samsters,

If you need help, jus pm me. i can hook u up.

recently visited Riverview, the new batch of mei mei's are all HOT!! with boobs and bods to match. Sorry i cant take pics of them though. all PRC and mandarin speaking. 100 a pop with room and CD included.

Jus helping brothers here ok, not OKT.

kwst79
04-10-2008, 01:04 PM
Hi brudders,

If you need any help to hook up, just pm me. i got some contacts u might be interested. Not OKT but just trying to help the PRC ladies out here. 100 a pop

Regards,
Kwst79

floyd70
05-10-2008, 01:50 PM
do they accept non mandarin speaking samsters ?

Jamed
05-10-2008, 09:08 PM
yeah brunei alot of PRCs. pls be warned, bruneians / malaysians ah peks pop these gals without condoms mostly. and these pple take tonka ali to pop them hard... i give them a miss usually... u can find philipys or indons gfs easily in restr in brunei... got to charm them abit... and they save u a ton to pop PRCs

lancerL
06-10-2008, 01:59 PM
yeah brunei alot of PRCs. pls be warned, bruneians / malaysians ah peks pop these gals without condoms mostly.

No joke bro .. when I was in JKT hook an FL . she asked me wheather I had cd. I said NO. don't you have it i asked her? her reply was like "No, NVM Can no have nvm can "

lancerL
06-10-2008, 02:01 PM
yeah brunei alot of PRCs. pls be warned, bruneians / malaysians ah peks pop these gals without condoms mostly.

No joke bro .. when I was in JKT hook an FL . she asked me wheather I had cd. I said NO. don't you have it i asked her? her reply was like "No, NVM Can no have nvm can " btw I called it off buy having a massage and a hand job :D

hock19
16-11-2008, 09:15 PM
China MMs there not good and like some bros mention, might not be that clean. Suggest you bring your own MMs and then stay at the Empire hotel. Then bonk your brains out with them.

wahcow
05-12-2008, 10:51 PM
bros!
i'll be in Brunei for a night on the 16th.
any contacts to pass? will be staying at the centerpoint hotel.

please do PM me. any help is really appreciated!

Jamed
06-12-2008, 10:36 AM
for a night stay i think u better go home and enjoy in SG. 26nov, a raid conducted here and 30 over got caught. including pimp and the clients. imagine a strict muslim country, these will be charged under the muslim law - not worth the risk.

mytrexx
21-12-2008, 01:18 AM
Hi Samsters,

If you need help, jus pm me. i can hook u up.

recently visited Riverview, the new batch of mei mei's are all HOT!! with boobs and bods to match. Sorry i cant take pics of them though. all PRC and mandarin speaking. 100 a pop with room and CD included.

Jus helping brothers here ok, not OKT.

sounds interesting bro... mind share the contact? hehe.. im from brunei by the way..hehe..

mytrexx
21-12-2008, 01:20 AM
sounds interesting.. mind share the contact? hehe.. im from brunei by the way.. hehe..

supaman27
01-02-2009, 12:10 AM
Any one tried the no by bro TrustnO1? Are the numbers still used? thanks! need some contacts... do u have the no for the riverview MMs?

kwst79
13-06-2009, 04:43 PM
Hi brudders,

Tried 2 girls in the passed week.

Both from Si Chuan:

Here is my FR on the 1st lady i tried on last saturday:

Name: Yang Yang
Looks: 7/10( My opinion of a model face, nice jaw line with bright eyes)
Height: 160cm (Estimate)
Boobs: 32B
Hair: long
fingering: Outside only
Frenching: No
BBBJ: Yes
FJ: willing to try most positions (moans so so)
AR: none
Specials: Request for oil massage with boobs
normal massage: Quite strong which relief my tight shoulders before the action
Damage: $100 a pop

If interested can PM me. But she serves' only chinese. Will be around till end of the month.

The 2nd lady which i tried on Thursday:

Name: Siao Li
Looks: 7.5/10( Very SYT, CFM eyes)
Height: 162cm (Estimate)
Boobs: 32B
Hair: long, wavy
fingering: Outside only
Frenching: No
BBBJ: Yes with CFM looks while doing
FJ: willing to try most positions (She is quite a moaner)
AR: none
Damage: $100 a pop

She will only be here till 16th this month.

PM me if you wana have a go. Also Siao Li serves only chinese bros.

Cheers

aces68
07-08-2009, 09:15 AM
Any kind bros wanna give me some FL info in Brunei ? now in brunei, damn sianz

kwst79
11-08-2009, 02:18 PM
Hi all

Just to share some info

Got 2 girls just arrived china ladies both tall and nice ample 34c and 35c boobs.

Both strong GFE and very service oriented ladies. Just arrived last saturday but dont know how long they will be staying.

If interested pm me.

Here are the Stats:

Yee Mong-
Height: 165cm
Boobs: 35C (slightly sag but very soft)
Body: long Slender and curves at the right places
Frenching: For me yes, returning customer
Painting: no
Fingering: yes (Very wet)
BJ: with rubber but feels good
BBBJ: she is very hygenic
FJ: Good and wet and trimmed, with stereo moans

Damage: 100 per shot w/room and umbrella

Yee Mong's Fren -
Height: 163cm
Boobs: 34C (slightly sag but very soft)
Body: Curves at the right places with good skin
Frenching: For me yes, horny lady
BBBJ: yes for me
FJ: Fast and furious and trimmed, with stereo moans

CandyMickey
11-08-2009, 07:05 PM
I am from Brunei. I heard a lot of girl from China. But quite risky, as you know, muslim country. If heng heng, got raid and kena lock up.

joe_koh
28-08-2009, 08:14 PM
Whenever I am in Brunei, I will definitely go to this place for an extremely good massage by a PRC girl name Shan Shan. She works in a massage shop in a old shopping complex, quite run down and I only happen to chance upon the shop.
She went through rigorous training back in China and had 6 years of experience working in a well known SPA. When she pressed my feet or my body she knows what is wrong. So far I would rate her massage one of the best if not the best I had.She is extremely hardworking and will not skive on time. I also enjoy chatting with her during the massage. She is very chatty. However if you prefer to be quiet just let her know. The ambience of the shop, nothing to shout about, but her service is first class.

However please note that she does not allow Hanky Panky and no special service at all. Please respect her for that. The place she works in is a clean place.

Name: Shan Shan
Looks: 8/10 (pretty looking according to my standards)
Vital statistics: I don't know
Massage skills: 9/10
Shop location in Brunei: Near Jalan Tutong
Damage: 30 per hour or 55 per 2 hours. I normally tip her for her good service.

So for bros looking for an extremely good rub with a nice looking lady when you are in Brunei please pm me for her contact. Do make appointment with her if you plan to visit her as she has quite a lot of customers.

Kabuto
29-08-2009, 05:16 PM
Actually, it is quite happening if you know where to look for in Brunei. I am beginning to get surpise here and there. In fact, I had two tries in Brunei, once in Empire Hotel where the FL came to me (see report at http://www.sammyboyforum.com/4056379-post75.html) and another in the same Hotel which I happened to stay in no choice. It seems that hotel was one of the many where PRC FL stays and if you are daring enough to approach them, they could come to your room.:eek:

What I want to try now is to woo some of those good looking sales girl (mostly Fillipino?) at the DVDs shops. Anyone got any tips?:D

Kabuto
14-09-2009, 12:48 AM
[QUOTE]
So the PRC prostitutes are now earning Muslim money???

Actually they have been there for a long time serving the chinese community but some abang if they are keen! :rolleyes:
In fact, just heard from one of my regular FL that she is also keen to go Brunei as she heard from her sista that business is okay. :D

reno
21-09-2009, 04:39 PM
Any recomended massage in brunei , i mean good services?

If anyone know pm me pls

supaman27
23-09-2009, 11:35 PM
Hi Bros,
have a contact. if you like, just pm me and i'll pass it on. Lending a helping hand heh

digdig
14-10-2009, 10:50 PM
Hi guys, been stcuk in brunei for a few days already. looking for kang tao but no go. anyone can help out please? went to traders but it looks like desert right now...

nirvana123
17-10-2009, 12:51 AM
Hi bruneis experts!

I will be in Brunei for just a night in November, I have some questions, I hope brothers and experts dun laugh at me haha!

1. Any place specifically to recommend for a massage and then probably a blowjob :D. My only requirement is that the girl is at least average looking :D

2. Any girls over there can just provide blowjob service? Why only BJ u may ask, thats err....becos I love blowjobs esp and i am pretty kiasee when it comes to cheonging in other countries :D

Thanks experts and bros!:D

nirvana123
27-10-2009, 07:55 PM
sadness in Brunei :(:D

cscoer
31-10-2009, 07:01 PM
Ooops bro,

I should see this tip earlier.
I just rent a car from Hertz !
Should I return the rental car and try to chat with taxi drivers?
:cool:

simplicity
27-11-2009, 07:43 PM
Hi. i'm new to this ting here. anyone can advise? Like the damage on gals overnite? okt number? and how and ware do i select the gals? Gt gals to company u for 3 nites? and wats the dmg for dat? thx!!!

kenkill
07-01-2010, 10:40 AM
can any1 recommend me some good massage palours in brunei bandar area or gadong area? thanks

Ch1k3rnM4n
18-01-2010, 06:44 PM
It seems that in Brunei, FL contact you, not the other way round:

Call girls get the boot
By Fadhil Yunus

ARRESTED: Women allegedly involved in immoral activities in Brunei. Photos: Azaraimy HH

Packets of condoms and lists of phone numbers seized during the raid

The Sultanate continues to be a lucrative place for call girls from China posing as tourists.

"Clients in Brunei pay better. My friends recommended me to come here because the money is good," said one of the women who were arrested by Royal Brunei Police Force (RBPF) personnel on suspicion of being involved in immoral activities yesterday.

Last week, the police busted another prostitution ring after being tipped-off by concerned members of the public.

In the operation, which was spearheaded by the Acting OCPD of the Brunei Muara Police District, four prostitutes from China aged between 22 and 40 years old were caught in connecting rooms of a hotel near the capital.

The women, who were holding social visit (tourist) passes, allegedly waited for "customers".

According to the Acting OCPD, the police found evidences of prostitution including several packets of condoms and a long list of local phone numbers of "potential or regular clients".

The police are still searching for the pimp.

The Sunday Bulletin learnt that most of the potential clients are non-Malays.

According to the police, the list of Brunei clients' phone numbers could fetch a good sum if sold to a prostitute interested in doing "business" in the sultanate.

The prostitutes will be deported sometime next week and will be blacklisted from entering the country again.

Call girls get the boot (http://www.borneobulletin.com.bn/sunday/news/jan17h4.htm)

Ch1k3rnM4n
21-01-2010, 06:23 PM
Another news item:

Another woman from China arrested for vice
By James Kon

Chinese national suspected of being involved in immoral activities.

Cash found inside the hotel room.

Condoms found inside the suspect's handbag.
The Royal Brunei Police Force has successfully busted another vice operation in the heart of the capital.

Following last weekend's raid at a hotel, in which four Chinese nationals suspected of soliciting were arrested, the police nabbed a 22-year-old woman from China at a room on the second floor of a hotel in the capital.

Five CID personnel were involved in the anti-vice operation, which was spearheaded by the Assistant OCPD of Brunei Muara District.

According to officers, $3,000 were found inside a packet of sanitary pads and a number of condoms were found inside a handbag and around the hotel room.

The police did not find any list of phone numbers of "regular or potential clients" in yesterday's operation.

The woman arrived in Brunei on December 26, 2009 under a tourist visa.

Anyone who is found guilty of being involved in prostitution can be charged under Section 294 (a) of Penal Code.

Another woman from China arrested for vice (http://www.borneobulletin.com.bn/tue/jan19h9.htm)

myliveqq
23-01-2010, 02:26 AM
i will arrival Brunei tomorrow, any FL contact please PM me, thx in advance

yinyi
23-01-2010, 12:39 PM
i will arrival Brunei tomorrow, any FL contact please PM me, thx in advance

all sifu, please PM me too.
and is there any FL or PRC in Seria or KB?

mizunomp60_9009
23-01-2010, 05:35 PM
please share with me too.

echineko
31-01-2010, 08:56 PM
Anyone who can help with any contact info/tips, it would be much appreciated. Stuck here 2 weeks for work, darn boring alone :p Thanks again, bros.

AAFuck
01-02-2010, 06:45 PM
it is not easy to find fls from streets in Brunei, been there 2 years back, and damp boring during the night, also difficulty to find Chinese foods there (I stay in the Capital)

Ch1k3rnM4n
08-02-2010, 01:03 PM
Five accused of prostitution released on court bail

Quratul-Ain Bandial
BANDAR SERI BEGAWAN
Friday, February 5, 2010

FIVE Chinese nationals charged with prostitution were released on $5,000 bail yesterday at the Magistrate's Court.

Deputy Public Prosecutor (DPP) Shamsuddin said he had no objection to the defendants being released on bail provided that they could find someone to act as their bailer and that they have their passports impounded.

Huang Peng, Li Hui, Li Ying, Shi Pei and Fan Qirong are being charged under Section 294 (a) of the Penal Code which carries a maximum penalty of $5,000 and a jail term that could extend to one year.

One of the defendants, Huang Peng, told the court that they did not know anyone in Brunei who could bail them out. She also pleaded with the court to resolve the matter by Chinese New Year so that they could return home to celebrate with their families.

Magistrate Harnita Zelda Skinner said it was unfortunate that they would miss Chinese New Year, but that they were charged with a serious offence which they must answer before they can leave Brunei.

Huang Peng continued with her entreaty, telling the court they did not come to Brunei with the intent of soliciting clients for prostitution.

She said that their parents would be worried if they did not return by Chinese New Year and that during their half-month detainment at the Bandar Seri Begawan Police Station, they still had not gotten used to the local food.

In a related matter, Chyee Kam Yaw, the man suspected of being their pimp, was also released on court bail of $5,000 and had his passport impounded.

DPP Shamsuddin asked the magistrate to adjourn both matters until next week as he still needed time to evaluate evidence from police investigations.

The women, all in their 20s, were detained by the Anti-Vice Squad during a raid at the Orchid Garden Hotel on January 21.

After the hearing yesterday, The Brunei Times learned that a private citizen stepped forward to act as a bailer for the five women.

http://www.bt.com.bn/en/news-national/2010/02/05/five-accused-prostitution-released-court-bail

Ch1k3rnM4n
18-02-2010, 05:12 PM
Chinese national gets three months in prison
BANDAR SERI BEGAWAN
Wednesday, February 10, 2010
A CHINESE woman was sentenced to serve three months in jail by the Magistrates Court yesterday after pleading guilty to soliciting a male person for the purpose of prostitution.

Li Ying, 22, arrived in Brunei on January 12 with a female friend, also a Chinese national. She came to the country because her friend had asked her to accompany customers for drinking and singing purposes and was promised a tip of $100 and $200 in return. Upon her arrival into the country, she was greeted at the airport by a Chinese couple who brought her to a hotel. After staying at the hotel for one night, she moved to Traders Inn Hotel in Beribi.

On January 22, acting upon information received, police personnel went to a room at the hotel where they caught Li having sexual intercourse with a male person. During their search of the room, the police personnel also found a used empty packet of condom, one toilet roll and a pink bottle believed to contain lubricant on the bed postulated to be used for the purpose of prostitution.

Upon investigation, the male person told the police that on January 21, he received a missed call from Li. When he returned the call, Li asked him to meet up with her at 11pm at the hotel on the same evening. After arriving at the hotel at 11.30pm, the male person said that he would pay Li for the service. Upon agreeing that payment was to be made afterwards, they started having sexual intercourse soon after.

Li, who admits to soliciting a male person for the purpose of prostitution, said that this is the first time she has been involved in the activity of prostitution and that customers would usually call her on her mobile phone.

The Brunei Times
http://www.bt.com.bn/en/news-national/2010/02/10/chinese-national-gets-three-months-prison

Ch1k3rnM4n
18-02-2010, 05:13 PM
4 women accused of prostitution discharged
Syazwan Sadikin
BANDAR SERI BEGAWAN
Wednesday, February 10, 2010
FOUR Chinese women accused of soliciting clients for the purpose of prostitution were discharged from their charges yesterday in view that there was not enough evidence to secure a conviction with the present charge.

The charge that were brought against defendants, Hwang Peng, Li Hui, Fan Qirong and Shi Pei, carries a maximum penalty of $5,000 and with possible imprisonment of up to one year. The women, who are in their 20s, were detained in a raid on January 21.

While the charges have been dropped, it does not however amount to their acquittal and the defendants are still liable to appear before the Magistrates Court once new information is received, according to Deputy Public Prosecutor Shamsuddin.

He also told the court that the visit pass for the defendants have expired and arrangements are being made with the Immigration Department for their removal from Brunei.

"In view of the prosecution's application, the four defendants are discharged and not amounting to acquittal, in other words, you are free to go," said Magistrate Harnita Zelda Skinner.

Meanwhile, Chyee Kam Yaw, a man suspected of being their pimp, was charged under the Women and Girls Protection Act and pleaded not guilty to the charge.

A trial date has been fixed on May 18, 19 and 20. The prosecution plans to bring seven witnesses before the Magistrates Court to testify against the defendant. Chyee was released on court bail of $5,000 and had his passport impounded. The Brunei Times

4 women accused of prostitution discharged | The Brunei Times (http://www.bt.com.bn/en/news-national/2010/02/10/4-women-accused-prostitution-discharged)

Ch1k3rnM4n
18-02-2010, 05:16 PM
Unisex massage parlours 'illegal'

By James Kon

Two massage parlours were issued with stern warnings by the Law Enforcement Unit of BSB Municipal Board after officers found female masseurs attending to male clients last weekend.

Three massage parlours at a building in Gadong were targeted during the joint inspection codenamed "Ops Benteras 5/2010", which involved some 30 enforcement officers from the Labour Department, Electrical Services Department, Ministry of Health and various agencies under the BSB Municipal Board.

According to officers, a female masseur was caught massaging a male client, while another female employee was caught cleaning the hand of a male client.

They stressed that unisex massage parlours in Brunei are "illegal and against regulations".

Operators of the massage parlours were ordered to have separate areas for male and female customers.

The Enforcement Section of BSB Municipal Board will continue to conduct similar operations to ensure that all businesses comply with the rules and regulations of the Miscellaneous Licence Act.

http://www.borneobulletin.com.bn/thu/feb18h10.htm

Ch1k3rnM4n
18-02-2010, 05:19 PM
Woman caught in vice raid

By Azlan Othman

A 21-year-old Thai woman was caught by enforcement personnel from the Kuala Belait Immigration Department in operation 'Ops Cekap' 24/2010 last Friday night.

She was suspected to have been involved in prostitution at the quarters of a workshop in Seria. During the raid, the woman was found half-naked with a Thai man.

Upon checking her passport, officials discovered that she was in the country on a social visit pass but her "guarantee" had expired.

Condoms were found on her mattress as well as on cigarette packets. Cash amounting to $197 was also found inside her purse. The money was believed to be proceeds from prostitution. The Thai man confessed that he paid $30 for her 'services'.

The Thai woman was issued with a special pass and is under investigation for allegedly violating Section 15 (1) of the Immigration Act, Chapter 17. Two other Thai nationals were also issued with special passes for further investigation.

The departmenturged employers not to hire illegal foreign workers.

The department welcomes tip-offs on suspected immigration offences.

http://www.borneobulletin.com.bn/tue/feb16h5.htm

jazzfoam
13-04-2010, 10:57 AM
hook me up!

shino69
13-04-2010, 10:06 PM
Hi brudders,

If you need any help to hook up, just pm me. i got some contacts u might be interested. Not OKT but just trying to help the PRC ladies out here. 100 a pop

Regards,
Kwst79
bro, is this post still valid? pls pm me ctc. i need a massage, please!

shino69
13-04-2010, 10:15 PM
bro, please send me ctc.. i really need a 'good' massage! :D

madhydra
14-04-2010, 09:05 PM
bro... any special massage near traders inn? or outcall service?

daqiang7676
20-04-2010, 12:03 AM
Currently, there are at least 3 joints offering extras... and there are still sporadic PRC FLs operating discretely as of today...

Bluntschmoka
20-04-2010, 04:16 AM
mind to share where bout..??

thanks...

nail
20-04-2010, 11:44 PM
Currently, there are at least 3 joints offering extras... and there are still sporadic PRC FLs operating discretely as of today...

BRO.... CURRENT NOT SAFE to look best cross over the Boarder or Not we will see you Name in Local paper.
:eek::rolleyes:

Ngangster
23-04-2010, 12:30 PM
Fellow Cheongsters,

I know of a few places that do provide 'extra' bit so far HJ only.
The messeus are Thai and are very selective of who they offer to.
Im a regular at this one place and I know that at least 2 of the Thai's there
offer HJ if they're comfortable wif you. Nothing Great but at least it's something. PM me if u guys wana find out where.

spmlb
30-04-2010, 03:37 PM
Hi

I am also going to Brunei next week. Desperately need contacts. pls pm me.. will post FR later.

spmlb
30-04-2010, 03:45 PM
Hi

I am going to Brunei next week. Need help desperately. Can you pm address of massage places? Do they come to hotel? Staying at Jerudong.. far far from town. Appreciate your help.

nail
01-05-2010, 12:54 AM
Hi

I am going to Brunei next week. Need help desperately. Can you pm address of massage places? Do they come to hotel? Staying at Jerudong.. far far from town. Appreciate your help.

----------------------------------------------------------------

First u place of stay . so far off . No action there lah.

Location PLAM Hotel Ground floor - there got Foot & Body Massage . Mostly PRC CLEAN PLACE. No need to think about it . :eek:

if u want action try cross the boarder. Eg Miri.

:rolleyes:

kwst79
26-07-2010, 02:52 PM
let me know wer d place is bro

Fellow Cheongsters,

I know of a few places that do provide 'extra' bit so far HJ only.
The messeus are Thai and are very selective of who they offer to.
Im a regular at this one place and I know that at least 2 of the Thai's there
offer HJ if they're comfortable wif you. Nothing Great but at least it's something. PM me if u guys wana find out where.

juswannahaveFUN
06-10-2010, 09:55 PM
Hi Bros, currently working in Brunei. will be here for 6 months. Bored shitless. so if u can provide some contacts on sexy massage, FL etc.. it will be good! thanks!

fatboyslim!
07-10-2010, 05:36 PM
Bro juswannahaveFUN,

I have been in and out for BSB for nearly 10 mths and this place is not happening at all. You need to know ppl that can get you PRC FL, locals or Tom Yum FL. I haven't really ask around but maybe you have better luck than me.

Miri is pretty happening and so is Labuan.

promiseaik
31-01-2011, 06:43 PM
can you have got any contact in brunei. can pm me contact. just been here a week so bored. thk

beatlesalbum
05-03-2011, 04:52 PM
Bro, please PM these places. I am in Berakas area, but I have car to move around... so no worries.

MrBaboon
09-03-2011, 11:14 PM
Bro, anywhere in brunei still available?

MrBaboon
09-03-2011, 11:39 PM
Still available? or dead?

MrBaboon
11-03-2011, 12:30 AM
Any contact in Brunei? Please PM me.. thanks..

michong
20-03-2011, 07:57 AM
What is the rates like in Brunei? More expensive in SG?

nick25sg
31-03-2011, 09:56 AM
Bros, you have to know how to deal with them and there is always hanky panky :P
Only for very serious bros, I am giving some info, Please see, if you can up my points as I am a old member but almost no posts for year plus and got down all the way :(
In Gadong, opposite a famous hotel, there are shop houses. On the first shophouse on right hand, there is a MP on first floor(2nd for Singaporeans :). Only serve foreigners, sorry to local bros.
Massage for 2 hrs is 45$, some good PRC there. I have tried service of 3 so far. nice massage, then they will only ask if you want something else near the end.
Damage depends on negotiation but frankly will be 50$ hj, 80$ hj with her top off and 150$ for a FJ. FJ is tricky as you must have your own CD and girls will not agree to it first, but if you show them the CD and tell them you will not make much noise, they will be very happy to open their legs. So far all 3 had OK service. For foreigners and specially chinese no much problem. Malays they wont take them. If someone have problems in getting a session with them can always give reference of a girl working there. LuLu is one of them.
Happy bonking to new comers in BN. Normally for myself, i dont roam MPs as a friend can arrange PRC FLs for me and that is better then MP service.

nick25sg
31-03-2011, 04:08 PM
Hey Bro Baboon
Still alive though lol.
Ah Li / Sio Ti still in action, the Gadong MP still have some action too.
OGH sec-f still have the joint for a little fun but i have never seen any FL there. May be I go too early or something all the time.
I am still surving on 1 lobang, got a better one??

humsaplao
31-03-2011, 06:35 PM
i too am posted to brunei for a yr.... any contact for FL or 'Fun' massage will be greatly appreciated....

MrBaboon
01-04-2011, 12:02 PM
Haiya, sure already dead Brunei. Now days alot of massage center around. in Gadong, Qlap, Berakas (got HJ only but already being raid, no sure still back on business or not).

Does any one knows anything ? hehe

jks2k
01-04-2011, 04:58 PM
there're still places to go. just finished my session and left happy a happy man :D

jks2k
01-04-2011, 10:43 PM
There are still lobangS to be found :D

Just finished my nipple tuning session. a soft c cupper :p

jks2k
01-04-2011, 10:59 PM
thanks bro! your direction was slightly off but managed to find this place and had a topless hj for $50. kekeke... heard from gal can tapao too just pay msg fee - 1hr $30, 2hr $60.

Look : 7/10 fair complexion
Boobs : 8/10 nice and soft c cup
HJ : 8/10 slow and steady. no rush job.
RTM : Definitely and to try others

when i started to roam, she suddenly from my right to my left. i thought wtf? :confused: as i roamed further, then realised she kept her stacks of cash under her bra :eek:

lazer1314
02-04-2011, 06:41 PM
where? bros... cntct plz... love to check it out. tqz

MrBaboon
03-04-2011, 11:15 PM
Haiya you. better share. share. hehe chocking already.. :0

shino69
04-04-2011, 08:11 PM
i beg u to share the ctc man.. kekeke... cannot tahan only hj no roaming.. pm me the place please..?

belatak
11-04-2011, 09:13 AM
thanks bro! your direction was slightly off but managed to find this place and had a topless hj for $50. kekeke... heard from gal can tapao too just pay msg fee - 1hr $30, 2hr $60.

Look : 7/10 fair complexion
Boobs : 8/10 nice and soft c cup
HJ : 8/10 slow and steady. no rush job.
RTM : Definitely and to try others

when i started to roam, she suddenly from my right to my left. i thought wtf? :confused: as i roamed further, then realised she kept her stacks of cash under her bra :eek:

bro really need 1 rite now.... pm me the exact place pls....:cool:

Piko36
15-04-2011, 06:10 PM
Bro.. Im in brunei now.. Pls pm me the place

Sir88
06-05-2011, 07:34 PM
pm me the place bro...share share :D

Sir88
06-05-2011, 07:35 PM
bro pm me the place hehe

olman888
10-05-2011, 06:10 PM
any bro got brunei okt contact? pls pm me! am in brunei now.

thanks!

wwjoe84
17-05-2011, 01:03 PM
hey bros..

i need help as well.. im at kiulap hotel.. n going back tommorrow.. any FL contacts to share?

Jefri
20-05-2011, 07:29 AM
Went to gadong mp behind luxury car showroom last nite.
Feel quite safe coz separate place for male but of coz female masseur.
Sorry first timer here. Haha. Donno how to ask special service.
But can roaming around leg n boobs and imassage her while she massage me.
But for sure that place offer extra service.
Still learning from sifoo here. Haha.

$30/hr $50/2hr

Sir88
20-05-2011, 10:06 PM
Which one exactly? I know the one above the electrical shop is good and ofcourse I went for the male masseur for first time safety reason..hehe

Jefri
21-05-2011, 07:02 PM
Yeah..that one. Maybe all ladies fully booked.haha.
Last night driving around r***w hotel n t*** inn but no luck.
Luckily my fren bring to drinks heaven at gadong n found 1 thai FL.
Just came here 1 week. Went to supper first n bring home.
Damage $100/shot. $30 bj.
What's the MP name with MILF at menglait, bro brunei88?
2 more nights to explore bro..

olman888
23-05-2011, 02:08 PM
manage to score some OKT contacts while i was in brunei.
china girls.

$100/1/1

got 2 contacts to shares.

pm me if interested.

Sir88
23-05-2011, 07:31 PM
china girls.

$100/1/1

pm me if interested.

Pm me the contact bro :D, can't send you pm...

juswannahaveFUN
26-05-2011, 10:02 PM
hi bro pls pm me the okt contact..Thanks!

ellipsis
28-05-2011, 10:50 PM

$30/hr $50/2hr

nice. pinoy? tomyam?

Crookster
28-05-2011, 11:57 PM
nice. pinoy? tomyam?
If u stay longer or extended to weekend, i took 1 hr ferry ride to labuan. Plenty bars, ktv offering pinoys or indons.

Jefri
30-05-2011, 10:15 PM
nice. pinoy? tomyam?

Maggi Tomyam. haha.. but pinay one looks hot too.
Will try next time but the thai girl always want to massage if her around.

inuutel
30-05-2011, 11:36 PM

$30/hr $50/2hr

WAhhhh..if you know the place in gadong please pm me. bored dead here!!

Kodoque
05-06-2011, 03:17 AM
please PM me too, bro. already so many weeks dry.

locus58
06-06-2011, 02:14 PM
Can u pm me the address as well. am down in the dry dry country!

Piko36
05-07-2011, 07:36 PM
Any bro here....pls pm me ANY contact no... Its really dry here... Cannot find any lobang... I am here again in Brunei after a sweet months out in Jakarta Indonesia.. :D No complain there

BBCDoc
12-07-2011, 05:34 PM
Hey there,

I am staying near Brunei airport, any bro can help me out? I am stuck here until Friday :(. Please pm if you can!

Cheers in advance

BBCDoc
14-07-2011, 07:18 PM
Next time I come to Brunei, must make sure to not stay near the airport, totally dead down there. I found a place around Gadong, $50/2h by PRC, pretty good.

watson69
17-07-2011, 10:58 PM
Hi All,

Can anyone PM me with any locations or contacts for Brunei "fun".

I am in Gadong area.

Please help!

BBCDoc
19-07-2011, 10:25 PM
PM sent bro ;)

Piko36
20-07-2011, 01:22 PM
Next time I come to Brunei, must make sure to not stay near the airport, totally dead down there. I found a place around Gadong, $50/2h by PRC, pretty good.

Bro, i am in Brunei. But still no action. Have been 3 wks already.. Its dull here. Staying near the stadium ogh. Pm me details please bro...

BBCDoc
20-07-2011, 11:14 PM
PM sent! Let me know if you can't find it....such a small area, hard to misss

Ngangster
21-07-2011, 12:37 AM
PM sent bro ;)

Can PM me too? ;)

Ngangster
21-07-2011, 12:55 AM
PM sent bro ;)

Send me too ;)

kay9788
21-07-2011, 09:14 PM
Bro ... would be sincerely appreciated some info. Am at the Rizqun and could do with a little action.

ellipsis
21-07-2011, 11:46 PM
didn't know there was any action to be had right now. thought got strong wind before puasa

ellipsis
29-07-2011, 12:28 AM
damnit. 6 china dolls rounded up at gadong hotel. not sure if riverview or traders

yeehou1
08-08-2011, 05:11 PM
Bro BBCdoc, where u get such good deal? I'm from brunei, mind sharing? Are you still in Brunei?

herve
10-08-2011, 10:05 AM
bros !!! help needed - will be in bsb wed to fri, any FL contact? preferably pinay or local...thank you

BBCDoc
12-08-2011, 12:07 AM
Bro BBCdoc, where u get such good deal? I'm from brunei, mind sharing? Are you still in Brunei?

Hey guys,

Really sorry for the lack of contact. My laptop died and i went traveling, will try to reply to all the PMs.

My FR:

She was a PRC, there was another skinnier one I saw afterwards, looks a bit cuter. In any case, 50 for 2h massage sounded great. Room was not great, luckily not busy as there were 2 beds in there.

Massage wasn't the piano type, quite firm. Even when she got a bit bored and played with her phone, she still rubbed my neck well.

Got the GQ with 20mins left. Let me touch her body, but protested a bit when i tried to get under her bra. Eventually we negotiated 80 for the HJ and to get the bra off. I guess this would be great so long as you are stuck in Brunei....

Looks: 7/10 (baby fat kind of way)
Body: 7/10 (b cup)
Massage:7/10 (she got bored and played with phone at some point)
HJ: 8/10
Damage: 50+50+30
RTM: definitely if i ever end up in Brunei again

I will try to reply to PMs for location

Crazy Spider
14-08-2011, 02:47 AM
Hey guys,

Really sorry for the lack of contact. My laptop died and i went traveling, will try to reply to all the PMs.

My FR:

She was a PRC, there was another skinnier one I saw afterwards, looks a bit cuter. In any case, 50 for 2h massage sounded great. Room was not great, luckily not busy as there were 2 beds in there.

Massage wasn't the piano type, quite firm. Even when she got a bit bored and played with her phone, she still rubbed my neck well.

Got the GQ with 20mins left. Let me touch her body, but protested a bit when i tried to get under her bra. Eventually we negotiated 80 for the HJ and to get the bra off. I guess this would be great so long as you are stuck in Brunei....

Looks: 7/10 (baby fat kind of way)
Body: 7/10 (b cup)
Massage:7/10 (she got bored and played with phone at some point)
HJ: 8/10
Damage: 50+50+30
RTM: definitely if i ever end up in Brunei again

I will try to reply to PMs for location

Bro, care to share?? Got bored already in Brunei.

hotguy2011
15-08-2011, 07:15 PM
Hi All,

please help me....

I am in near to Gadong area also.

Please help!

tnxxx

hotguy2011
15-08-2011, 07:38 PM
Hi All,

Can anyone PM me with any locations or contacts for Brunei "massage service".

Please help!

pimp
16-08-2011, 12:59 AM
send me too, already pm u

hotguy2011
16-08-2011, 02:34 PM
send me too, already pm u

please help me....

Please help!

tnxxx

Muris
17-08-2011, 01:22 AM
please help me....

Please help!

tnxxx

PM me oso since I'll be in Brunei next few weeks....pls!

pharoahbb
18-09-2011, 07:14 AM
anything nice at kb? This place is killing me

kcoup
23-09-2011, 07:38 PM
found 1 around the shop houses that bro nick25sg mention (but its diff from the shop bro nick25sg mention, cause no MP on first floor)

go for 1 hour massage, hard and good but nothing special.
after that ask can outcall massage, replied yes, and got a hj session in the hotel room. outcall rates same as normal rate, min 2 hours including travel time.

get to know the girls dont dare hanky panky in MP cause boss quite strict.

Look: 8/10 look quite young
Body: 7/10 c cuppa
massage: 9/10 hard massage
HJ: 9/10 no rushing
damage: 3hour massage+ tips = $150
RTM: sure

pharoahbb
06-10-2011, 09:57 AM
I am now at kuala belait its a zombieland right here is there any near my area pls help

Bangbro123
07-10-2011, 12:04 AM
Hi, i can't find it in the end went to the wrong place! Can PM me th location! Pls..... Thx brudder

Bangbro123
07-10-2011, 12:08 AM
If there's any FB intro me too!! Or any fun place to go in Brunei! I'll be at the bandar area as well as going to gadong! Do PM me thx bro

Bangbro123
07-10-2011, 12:11 AM
PM sent! Let me know if you can't find it....such a small area, hard to misss
PM, PM me !!! Thanks

Bangbro123
07-10-2011, 12:16 AM
china girls.

$100/1/1

pm me if interested.

Cool, PM needed!! Thanks

9999peterpan
04-11-2011, 10:29 AM
hi, can pm me the contact, going to brunei soon

toilet$50
04-11-2011, 06:58 PM
Cool, PM needed!! Thanks

bro,this number from thai girl working there.
+6738978411(name:ice):)

Bangbro123
05-11-2011, 12:57 AM
Thanks bro! Will try her! What's her status? I mean rating in all? Hehe... :)

dirtdiver76
06-12-2011, 07:50 PM
I've been in Brunei over a month, been trying to get a hold of a Papasan/Mamasan who can arrange a good time. I know how discrete things are in Brunei, but people tell me there is action to be found but need to have connections. Appreciate if there are any bros out there that can pass some contacts. Thanks in advance!

llonely606
10-12-2011, 07:57 PM
Looking for contact . In boring Brunei now:mad:

bangster126
13-12-2011, 08:43 PM
Sup guys...ive got some contacts here for chinese and thailand. PM me.

reno
17-12-2011, 08:23 AM
mind to share bro ?how much the damage

kawabanga
18-12-2011, 05:41 AM
Hmmm very funny. Bruneian is rich, they do Fl? Very curious.

manilaboy2007
18-12-2011, 10:21 AM
Dont think so. But there a lot of FT working there..Filipina, China & Indo girls + Thai. The FL market are mostly China girls I heard.

kawabanga
18-12-2011, 07:41 PM
Ok cos from my source, the Brunei's will travel to Sabah for lust and fun. Never hear such lobang and there no entertainment at all.

yinyi
28-12-2011, 03:43 PM

ur inbox is full.
please pm me ur brunei contact

yinyi
28-12-2011, 03:48 PM

seems like the number is not working

yinyi
28-12-2011, 03:49 PM
@toilet$50
ur number seems like not working anymore.
any new contact? please PM me

Bangbro123
30-12-2011, 10:05 PM
I still cant find it, right hand from which view? Hotel or my back facing the shops? Is it at my chic restaurant? Or at TTchix rice? Man pls pm me! Thanks

Azer151
31-12-2011, 08:27 PM
Hi... any updates on the latest 'good' massage places?? reply ASAP!!

Azer151
31-12-2011, 08:35 PM
Im desperately looking for one.. please PM me the number contact and everything.. the place... ASAP...

Azer151
31-12-2011, 10:13 PM
Please PM me where it is... asap

Azer151
31-12-2011, 10:39 PM

Bro.. PM me the Brunei Contacts asap ok? really in need right now. Thanks!

atraveller73
15-04-2012, 02:17 PM
Hi all

Just to share some info

Got 2 girls just arrived china ladies both tall and nice ample 34c and 35c boobs.

Both strong GFE and very service oriented ladies. Just arrived last saturday but dont know how long they will be staying.

If interested pm me.

Here are the Stats:

Yee Mong-
Height: 165cm
Boobs: 35C (slightly sag but very soft)
Body: long Slender and curves at the right places
Frenching: For me yes, returning customer
BJ: with rubber but feels good
BBBJ: she is very hygenic
FJ: Good and wet and trimmed, with stereo moans

Yee Mong's Fren -
Height: 163cm
Boobs: 34C (slightly sag but very soft)
Body: Curves at the right places with good skin
Frenching: For me yes, horny lady
BBBJ: yes for me
FJ: Fast and furious and trimmed, with stereo moans

Wondering if still have or not? Pm me please thanks.

mundlee19
25-04-2012, 10:24 PM
Does anyone know where to have fun in Brunei? Massage? Pls PM me. Currently at Brunei and bore

scooby_r
26-04-2012, 05:38 PM
massage you can try c*ral spa at qlap.

coldboy23
01-05-2012, 06:46 PM
Can ctc mi to contact ?

monza222
16-05-2012, 04:51 PM
I'm getting extremely bored with HJ from the PRC girls here in Brunei... Anyone with FL contacts please PM me. Thanks.

monza222
16-05-2012, 05:05 PM
massage you can try c*ral spa at qlap.

Been there and good review from me. Any other places bro?

x1212x
16-05-2012, 06:37 PM
whereabouts in qlap.. quite big bro... new in town..

sriluck
03-06-2012, 03:20 PM
anyone can pm thier contact number currently staying in brunei :)

blacky58
04-06-2012, 09:31 PM
Someone can share? Going to bsb next week. Will stay in rizqun.

supaman27
16-06-2012, 08:35 PM
Hi Fellas,

Got a FL that i would like to share, available for tarma with her friend, I tried her only
Shes Cute and shes got quite a pretty face, I'd personally rate her 7.5, as the saying goes one mans poison....so really up to you to judge.

Name: Li
Height: abt 153
Body: Slim, not for boob lover, but suprisingly got some butt on her.
Service: 8
BBBJ: Ok 7.5
FJ: Capped 8 quite tight because of her small size
Chinese bros only (language barrier)

I will only pass ctcs to genuine bros with FR, wind is strong.

supaman27
17-06-2012, 07:42 PM
there isnt any local chinese fl here. Thanks for looking,.

Icheonster
17-06-2012, 08:58 PM
there isnt any local chinese fl here. Thanks for looking,.

Quite tough to find chinese FL.. most are located near to the brunei and thai border..

mrexpat
18-06-2012, 02:07 PM
Quite tough to find chinese FL.. most are located near to the brunei and thai border..

It's a Brunei - Malaysia border. But never encountered any FL over there :(

mrexpat
18-06-2012, 03:33 PM

It's Brunei - Malaysia border. Never encountered any FL in brunei :(

supaman27
18-06-2012, 11:11 PM
There are plenty of PRCs from what i've heard, but never been comfortable getting ctcs from OKTs. Got two ladies, one petite syt and one with cfm looks (36C for the boob lovers).

mrexpat
21-06-2012, 12:07 AM
There are plenty of PRCs from what i've heard, but never been comfortable getting ctcs from OKTs. Got two ladies, one petite syt and one with cfm looks (36C for the boob lovers).

Yea, plenty heard of that too . But, all you need in this 'dry land' is the ctcs and links. Ever met those outside out for food with the OKTs/clients but not guts to ask ... :o :rolleyes:

Ch1k3rnM4n
22-06-2012, 12:50 AM
FYI:

http://www.borneobulletin.com.bn/fri/jun15h1.htm
http://www.brudirect.com/index.php/Local-News/man-who-paid-for-sex-is-jailed.html

Man who paid for sex is jailed
Fadley Faisal & Siti Hajar

In a first for Brunei Darussalam, a local uniformed personnel who sought the "services" of a prostitute for $100 earlier this week has been charged under Section 294B of the Penal Code (payment for sexual services) - one of the recent new amendments made to the Penal Code.

The court was told that the 41-year-old defendant, and a 28-year-old Chinese national, Wang Yao, were caught in the middle of a sex act at K H Soon Services and Rest House at Jalan Pemancha in the capital on Tuesday after police personnel from the Anti-Vice and Gambling Suppression Unit (Anti-Vice) raided the room.

Wang Yao was charged with prostitution under Section 294A(1)(a), an act which she admitted in the course of investigations.

The local man, who has had no previous convictions, admitted that he had paid Wang Yao $100 for sexual services.

The local man and Wang Yao, who both pleaded guilty before Senior Magistrate Pg Masni Pg Hj Bahar at the BSB Magistrate's Court, were sentenced to one-month jail.

Meanwhile, another Chinese national, Zhang Xiulan, 46, who was detained by officers on suspicion of loitering around K H Soon Services and Rest House for the purpose of prostitution, pleaded not guilty to a prostitution charge under Section 294A(1)(b). Further mention of the case will be heard on June 21.

The uniformed personnel was charged under a new section in the Penal Code that was introduced in March 2012, particularly Section 294B, which stipulates that any individual who is found guilty of paying for sexual services can face a penalty of a fine of not less than $1,000 and not more than $5,000 and imprisonment, which may extend to one year. A second and subsequent conviction, meanwhile, would entail a fine of not less than $2,000 and not more than $10,000 and imprisonment, which may extend to three years.

Charges that were faced by the Chinese nationals, meanwhile, entail a fine of not less than $500 and not more than $5,000 and an imprisonment term that may extend to one year. A second or subsequent conviction would subject an individual facing such a charge to a fine of not less than $1,000 and not more than $10,000 and imprisonment that may extend to three years.

The new amendments include a number of firsts for the Sultanate specifically drafted to safeguard the welfare of children and young victims, as well as to enable prosecutors to effectively prosecute a wider range of sexual offences, in collaboration with efforts to investigate such offences by officers of the Royal Brunei Police Force.

Deputy Public Prosecutor Ak Shahyzul Khairuddien Pg Abdul Rahman appeared for the prosecution.

Ch1k3rnM4n
22-06-2012, 12:51 AM
Same case:

http://www.bt.com.bn/news-national/2012/06/15/paying-china-natl-sexual-services-lands-man-jail

Paying China nat'l for sexual services lands man in jail
Syazwan Sadikin
BANDAR SERI BEGAWAN

Friday, June 15, 2012
THE first individual to be charged under the new Section 294B of the Penal Code for payment for sexual services has been sentenced by the Magistrates Court yesterday to serve one month in jail after the defendant pleaded guilty to the offence.

Mohd Kandipurnama Hj Abd Latif, a 41-year-old Royal Brunei Armed Forces personnel was charged with intentionally obtaining the sexual services of Wang Yao, a national of the People's Republic of China, and before obtaining those services, did make payment to Yao in the amount of $100.

The incident occurred on June 12, at about 2106 hours, inside Room 307 of the KH Soon Services and Rest House, Jalan Pemancha, in the capital.

The court document states that Mohd Kandipurnama together with Yao checked into the rest house, after having met Yao in the vicinity of KH Soon Services and Rest House.

Mohd Kandipurnama was approached by Yao and another woman in the vicinity of the rest house. Yao and the other woman offered to perform sexual services to the defendant. The defendant chose Yao who informed him that it would cost $100.

The defendant agreed to the price and Yao led him to KH Soon Services and Rest House where Mohd Kandipurnama paid $20 to the receptionist to check into room 307.

Inside room 307, Mohd Kandipurnama paid $100 to Yao and then both of them removed their clothes. Wang Yao put on a condom onto the defendant's genitals and she then performed oral sex on the defendant.

Before further sexual activities could be performed, police personnel from the Anti-Vice and Gambling Suppression Unit (Anti-Vice) raided the said room and arrested Mohd Kandipurnama and Yao. During investigations, the defendant admitted to having paid $100 to Yao to obtain sexual services from her.

During the proceedings before the presiding judge Senior Magistrate Dk Masni Pg Bahar yesterday, Yao was also brought to court and she was charged with engaging in sexual services with Mohd Kandipurnama for payment in the amount of $100.

Yao pleaded guilty to the offence and the senior magistrate subsequently sentenced the defendant to serve one month in jail. Meanwhile, another Chinese national, Zhang Xiulin, was also brought before the court and charged with loitering for the purposes of prostitution contrary to Section 294 (1)(b) of the Penal Code.

Zhang pleaded not guilty to the charge against her and the case will be mentioned again on June 21. The Brunei Times

mrexpat
26-06-2012, 04:21 AM
Read about it too in the local newspaper. Better to have the service delivered to the clients somewhere else. FL/Escort still the best or FUBU for long term investment but there is not much choice in this dry land.

Starsailor
02-07-2012, 02:53 PM
Look at the price. LOL. Dont even know if this is for real.

http://www.bulkyweb.com/brunei/index.htm

iluvmilf
04-07-2012, 10:33 AM
Hi bros,

I am from Brunei, and having returned to Brunei from SG since last year to work, I can tell you I get more action across the borders than in my home country.

It is totally not worth it to find FL in Brunei.

Find any PRC, Thai, Pinoy FLs and get caught - your name will be published, and they purposely ask your loved ones to bail you out, no friends can help cover up. Also you are liable to be fined and jailed even.

Find local FLs - I have tried but damn risky and stopped once I heard how strict it could be. Apart from doing the above, they will impose Islamic laws on you, and you MAY be liable to marry the girl under one circumstance. Apart from that, the jail penalty will be very harsh and you will be blacklisted for good (if you are foreigner).

Even if you are at HC for purely massages only, you will be charged if your masseuse is a Female. This info is given to me by a friend working in the anti-vice department.

There are a lot of hidden websites for you to try to get local FL contacts from all over Brunei, but there are also undercovers there so its a hgh risk.

If any bros ever visit Brunei and have spare time over the weekends or what nots, drop me a PM and I will try to see if I can bring you across the borders.

Afterall, I learnt my chionging ways from the Jedi Masters of Singapore, what better way than to give back. I do miss conversing with SG bros too.

iluvmilf
04-07-2012, 10:41 AM
Also, just to share, there will be near impossible chances to snag a local chinese FL (at least to my experience) as Brunei is too small and everyone is someone you know's Daughter, Auntie, Cousin, Sister in Law, Friend, Ex-GF. The girls will only come to you if they really want you and are slutty.

I have heard incidents of sex orgies at the Empire Hotel (owned by Royals and therefore no raids ever), but you have to be well connected with the local whos who of Brunei.

But overall, I will still advise bros not to try anything in Brunei, totally not worth the risk. And with the upcoming Islamic Syariah Law to be implemented, you'd be lucky if you are only fined and jailed. I hear it will be harsher than what it is now.

fred80gps
19-07-2012, 03:30 AM

OMG.. This is expensive than the russian doll or china doll.. In Limbang, you can book 2 days with that 1 session.. LOL

Starsailor
23-07-2012, 02:48 PM
Thats what happens when there is demand, but very little supply.

mrexpat
24-07-2012, 02:56 AM
The price which only VIP/VVIP can afford. Small2 fish like us have to go and find elsewhere. Like mentioned before, the connection is the key in this dry land and as far as I know, Syariah law is not applicable for non-muslim. Correct me if I am wrong.

iluvmilf: any chance to get a FUBU in Brunei?

Happy Cheonging!

ellipsis
25-07-2012, 11:18 PM
The price which only VIP/VVIP can afford. Small2 fish like us have to go and find elsewhere. Like mentioned before, the connection is the key in this dry land and as far as I know, Syariah law is not applicable for non-muslim. Correct me if I am wrong.

Happy Cheonging!

Syariah law may not be applicable but to non-muslims but engaging a prostitute falls under criminal law so you can be jailed and fined.

iluvmilf
31-07-2012, 12:55 PM

Happy Cheonging!

Hi mrexpat,

yeah getting FUBU is rather easy in Brunei, majority of the local girls are seasoned in the game to be honest, at least in my opinion.

I have a few and they don't really ask for much, just some topup card money, bring them food, show a little gift or two and you have yourself an FUBU. But then again, it may be subjective because this is based on my experience and I managed to bonk a few local colleagues this way.

Only problem is you should never bring them to lower class hotels nor at their place. Heck sometimes my my smaller head overrule me then I will bring to my place, otherwise it is strictly to those bigger hotels where raids are less common.

If there are any SG bros currently in Brunei do drop me a call, I may not be OKT for the Ground snake in Brunei, but I do know a little of my way around.

Haydn
31-07-2012, 01:15 PM
Also, just to share, there will be near impossible chances to snag a local chinese FL (at least to my experience) as Brunei is too small and everyone is someone you know's Daughter, Auntie, Cousin, Sister in Law, Friend, Ex-GF. The girls will only come to you if they really want you and are slutty.

I have heard incidents of sex orgies at the Empire Hotel (owned by Royals and therefore no raids ever), but you have to be well connected with the local whos who of Brunei.

But overall, I will still advise bros not to try anything in Brunei, totally not worth the risk. And with the upcoming Islamic Syariah Law to be implemented, you'd be lucky if you are only fined and jailed. I hear it will be harsher than what it is now.
I totally agree.
Bruneians usually go to Limbang, Labuan, Kota kinabalu, Kucing, Sandakan etc
The local action is rarely open to foreigners - especially if you are not connected with the locals.
There used to be a transvestite scene near the kampong Ayer / Pusat Belia / Lapau area. But Brunei girls do not put out like in Thailand, Philipines, Vietnam etc. There are a lot of Pinays in BSB. You can probably hook up with them at church. that used to be a scene there. don't know about it now.
Generally no nightclub scene in Brunei. Bruneians go overseas for action. So consider Brunei detox / rest and recouperating territory to let your little brudder recover for the olympics in Phillipines or Thailand.

Kazaf310
07-08-2012, 03:39 AM

hahaha I did find out about that site out of desparate googling.. :D I wonder if that site is real too..

zxcasdqwe123
11-08-2012, 07:46 PM
how are the night clubs scenes like in Brunei?
how about the higher end ones?

are the KTV girls there wild? what can i engaging them to do? and what r the rates?

manilaboy2007
12-08-2012, 04:04 AM
how are the night clubs scenes like in Brunei?
how about the higher end ones?

are the KTV girls there wild? what can i engaging them to do? and what r the rates?

There is NO night club in Brunei. No alcohol in all restaurants. End of story.

Greatking
12-08-2012, 04:53 AM
Not bad.

For those bros that want to be treated for sex, nightlife or alcohol addictions, may considered Brunei as one such destination :D

Greatking
12-08-2012, 04:54 AM
hahaha I did find out about that site out of desparate googling.. :D I wonder if that site is real too..

I believe the pics from this websites are taken from a Chinese syndicate operating from HongKong. Hongkong FLs ;)

MrLinoge
12-08-2012, 12:41 PM
hi

Im a newbie here, anyone got FL contact?

zxcasdqwe123
12-08-2012, 07:28 PM
There is NO night club in Brunei. No alcohol in all restaurants. End of story.

not even some high end night clubs? what do the guys for for entertainment at night then?
damn..need to find something for my trip there..any recommendations? also no freelance there meh? or massage??

manilaboy2007
12-08-2012, 08:56 PM
not even some high end night clubs? what do the guys for for entertainment at night then?
damn..need to find something for my trip there..any recommendations? also no freelance there meh? or massage??

The only high end night clubs that might be operating in Brunei might be hidden behind some rich man or royalty private parties.

There is nothing there. It is a good place to earn money. End of story. Most if not all Bruneian go to Miri, Labuan or even Kota Kinabalu for their pressure release. Some even fly to KL or Singapore for their getaway.

The only good things I like about Brunei is the food and rooms at Empire Hotel and the nature beauty there.

zxcasdqwe123
12-08-2012, 09:37 PM
is the place mentioned still in operation?
no more extra special services?

how to find these services or any FLs (PRCs) in Brunei?

zxcasdqwe123
13-08-2012, 12:17 AM
after searching high and low...concluded that the night scenes are really pretty dead...

but i believe if u know the right contacts, you can still find some fun...
heard there are PRCs on social visit pass and would stay in some higher end hotels (less chance of raid)..and provide massage or FJ svc in the rooms...

not sure how true it is...would like to find some contacts before i head over there... any bro with experience can pm me?

hmm..come to think of those islamic laws and what not...very risky hor...but man being man...still need to find release in one way or another...

MrLinoge
13-08-2012, 08:16 PM
I know 2 MP's in Brunei massage by PRC, pinoy and thai ML, but no FL. One in Gdg area and the other in Qlap area. Only once I got a HJ for $30 by a thai at MP in Gdg area.

dinbad
24-08-2012, 10:19 PM
please help me....

Please help!

tnxxx

Pm me also

dinbad
24-08-2012, 10:27 PM

Bros, not real

latteboy
25-08-2012, 01:53 PM
for brus visiting my country..

heard of a few places but i havent been there..(you know la, everyone here knows everyone)...

try the Hotels, they have private lounge, there are prcs there and beer. prices are steep compare to neighbours...

Kazaf310
27-08-2012, 01:48 AM
Bros, not real

hehe yea.. knew that it is too good to be true... Is the Trader's Inn still have these activity going on?? I seen posts from other thread dated few month/years back that it was hot on the list for being raid.. But still.. that was MONTHS and YEARS ago.. Wonder if these service provider are back nowadays.. or I need to find time to go Kuala Lurah and start hunting with no info about that area too ( T ^ T )

Kazaf310
27-08-2012, 01:51 AM
I believe the pics from this websites are taken from a Chinese syndicate operating from HongKong. Hongkong FLs ;)

:eek: Those lucky bastards....! if only these ladies are available here.... *look down at didi* "Be patience ah didi... " ( T ^ T )

latteboy
30-08-2012, 05:01 PM
lol..

seriously, just go miri man, it's heaven there... haha:D