PDA

View Full Version : Authentic Message

d_delvoye
04-04-2008, 11:16 AM
Dudes, tis is my 1st real contribution to e forum.
Found tis good messeur & wil like to share w u guys, whom fancy an authentic message.

I've been suffering fm backaches, for a couple of yrs & has been visiting Ma Kwang for therapy. Was introduced to tis Malay guy messeur via my contractor fren, whom has quite a similar problem w his back.

Went to visit him @ 4 rms Bt Panjang flat last wk. He put me on a message bed & apply some spicy oil on my back & did a pressure point message, I must comment that his knowledge, skill & strenght r ample & the feeling was quite ultimate.

The amazing thing was I felt super relax, after e massage & doze off 30mins after I reached home (I do hv a sleeping problem oso). The next few days, my back felt losen & was able to sit dwn a little much longer w/o getting up to stretch.

Went for a fllw up massage w him last evening, & ask if he minds me sharing his services in e forum, he says its ok. So here we r.
He charges S$50 / hr.

Cheers.

tz123
04-04-2008, 04:27 PM
Bro,u sure u post on the right place?:confused:

d_delvoye
04-04-2008, 04:35 PM
My apologies if got it wrong man.
Cos' I've read 1 or 2 threads w gd clean message intro, via tis section.

cityangel
05-04-2008, 08:34 AM
bro ,

i suffer from back probs. can u let me know the location?

d_delvoye
07-04-2008, 10:58 AM
I hv replied PM to a couple of bros the contacts. Since I'm here to share, I cool with u guys were to circulate it, if u feel e massage is good. But leave e Thurs - 2130hrs slot for me.... cheers.:)