PDA

View Full Version : GF type massager

onlyknows
03-04-2008, 09:42 PM
the purpose of this thread, is to sort by "type of girls", and this 1 would be "GF Type":D

ok, crystal crown hotel. Pretty petite girl, below 160cm, yet with very nice body. 70% Hong Kong actress look, remembered me of Fiona
(not the typical ah lian whom u see at grand continental)

she obviously looked very shy, soft talking, and quite polite, like a Japanese girl. When she talk to u, she smiles and looks at ur eyes. Not like some fierce ahlian i did with at other HCs. Feel extremely comfortable with her.

We had a nice chat, she told me where she came from, and asking me in return. We're like friends.

Her boobs are solid and quite big. She massaged me, and even I massage her in return for a minute. Then, she lick all over my body, including arsXXXX.

The thing that I want to share with u, is as the time we fuck is not long, due to longer massage and chatting, I was still yet to unload when the time's up.

With a very shy and sense of guilty look, she look at me, and said the time is finished, I said nevermind. Then, without my request, she took off the cap, and suck my cock, after that, her phone rang(i guess fr her boss), so we decided to stop and went for bath.

At the bath, she ask me, do i really mind if i didn't unload, I replied it's ok. Then, without my request again, this petite gal said that she wanted to see me unloading, so she started to suck my cock again. Finally this time I unload in her mouth.

We chatted again, she was all smiles when we left the room.

Name: Ivy (crystal crown hotel)
Body = 8/10
Body Lick = 6/10
BBBJ = 7/10
CIM = yes
FJ = 7/10
Attitude=9.5/10
RTF= will think abt it

fierryman
04-04-2008, 07:14 PM
nice FR, definitely will have GF feel while meet the girl who will care about your bonk feel. Anyway, how is her damage?

onlyknows
04-04-2008, 08:46 PM
nice FR, definitely will have GF feel while meet the girl who will care about your bonk feel. Anyway, how is her damage?

standard lor, Rm198... including all services:p

ulu_ulu
04-04-2008, 10:14 PM
where to get it and how to booking ?

how is the damage?

any phone number ?

dathinman
05-04-2008, 01:31 AM
onlyknows,

Which Crystal Crown? There are 4 Crystal Crowns in Malaysia. Klang, JB, KL and PJ.

xenotech
06-04-2008, 01:49 AM
which crystal crown ? mind pm me her contact no ? thx :D

onlyknows
06-04-2008, 03:47 AM
oopsss... i assume its referred to crystal crown jb unless stated otherwise :D
so the answer is crystal crown jb :o

DickLip
10-05-2008, 01:49 PM
I must totally agreed with u bro. I've tried her last week. Very polite. demure and sensual girl ever I meet. She is fantastic being a good cock blower and CIM. I an highly her for 69 as she enjoying very much on this. She also wiil do deep BBBJ in bathtub and continues to next course in your command.

I am looking for PRC in JB for overnight. Anyone has contact for this?. In return, I will give some mamasan contact for nice pinoy gurls. Overnight booking with cost u RM 300/- excluding the room. The mamasan will personally will despatch the gurl in your doopsteep.

DL:p

the purpose of this thread, is to sort by "type of girls", and this 1 would be "GF Type":D

ok, crystal crown hotel. Pretty petite girl, below 160cm, yet with very nice body. 70% Hong Kong actress look, remembered me of Fiona
(not the typical ah lian whom u see at grand continental)

she obviously looked very shy, soft talking, and quite polite, like a Japanese girl. When she talk to u, she smiles and looks at ur eyes. Not like some fierce ahlian i did with at other HCs. Feel extremely comfortable with her.

We had a nice chat, she told me where she came from, and asking me in return. We're like friends.

Her boobs are solid and quite big. She massaged me, and even I massage her in return for a minute. Then, she lick all over my body, including arsXXXX.

The thing that I want to share with u, is as the time we fuck is not long, due to longer massage and chatting, I was still yet to unload when the time's up.

With a very shy and sense of guilty look, she look at me, and said the time is finished, I said nevermind. Then, without my request, she took off the cap, and suck my cock, after that, her phone rang(i guess fr her boss), so we decided to stop and went for bath.

At the bath, she ask me, do i really mind if i didn't unload, I replied it's ok. Then, without my request again, this petite gal said that she wanted to see me unloading, so she started to suck my cock again. Finally this time I unload in her mouth.

We chatted again, she was all smiles when we left the room.

Body = 8/10
Body Lick = 6/10
BBBJ = 7/10
CIM = yes
FJ = 7/10
Attitude=9.5/10
RTF= will think abt it

vinn111
12-05-2008, 09:40 AM

(not the typical ah lian whom u see at grand continental).......................

Body = 8/10
Body Lick = 6/10
BBBJ = 7/10
CIM = yes
FJ = 7/10
Attitude=9.5/10
RTF= will think abt it

May I know which crystal crown hotel you referring to? JB? KL?......

chickeee
12-05-2008, 09:49 AM
wow you serious?
sounds too good to be true!

DickLip
13-05-2008, 08:41 AM
JB town..

Thanks DL

May I know which crystal crown hotel you referring to? JB? KL?......

onlyknows
15-05-2008, 07:52 PM
I must totally agreed with u bro. I've tried her last week. Very polite. demure and sensual girl ever I meet. She is fantastic being a good cock blower and CIM. I an highly her for 69 as she enjoying very much on this. She also wiil do deep BBBJ in bathtub and continues to next course in your command.

I am looking for PRC in JB for overnight. Anyone has contact for this?. In return, I will give some mamasan contact for nice pinoy gurls. Overnight booking with cost u RM 300/- excluding the room. The mamasan will personally will despatch the gurl in your doopsteep.

i haven't tried 69 with her. :rolleyes: Normally when I take captain's recommendation, sure is ah lian (although their skills are good).

whoamim
16-05-2008, 10:11 AM

DickLip,

Why never reply my PM send to u on 12/05? :confused:
But i see ur latest post is 13/05, i assume u ignore it. :mad:

Don't have contact to share nevermind but don't give me fake contact. :mad:
I'm refering to this -> 0167****99 wen's, do i refesh ur memory?

DickLip
22-05-2008, 05:35 PM
Please check yr PM:p

DickLip,

Why never reply my PM send to u on 12/05? :confused:
But i see ur latest post is 13/05, i assume u ignore it. :mad:

Don't have contact to share nevermind but don't give me fake contact. :mad:
I'm refering to this -> 0167****99 wen's, do i refesh ur memory?