PDA

View Full Version : 29yo 34C Boob MILF - Bring a box of tissue to wipe your sweat if you want to try her

tissuebox
02-04-2008, 11:22 PM
Hot from the oven FR:

12.30pm today – Was suppose to go out for lunch but stayed back in office to clear some unfinished quotes as customer is hurrying me for it. Suddenly hp ring, an unfamiliar number appears on my phone, answer the phone and at the other end a very strong Chinese accent lady starts to speak. Introduce herself a bit and say that she is recommended by Ying Ying who works in a particular KTV which I have patronize with my friend 3 weeks ago. Ask me this evening free or not and whether I can spare some time to “visit” her. Since OC work late, I agree to meet her at 6pm. Carry on with my unfinished work and then went out office for appointment.

5.45pm – Reach the meet up place a bit early so went to nearby coffeshop and order a drink. Called her on her hp and she say she is also at the same coffeeshop, me quickly do a 360 degree scan, and went I turn around behind me (I was sitting down), suddenly say 2 huge boob just right in front of me. :eek: So big! Almost got a shock, tilt my head up and was greeted by a sweet smile. First look on her: Not bad for a MILF. Invite her to sit down and wanted to order a drink for her but she say she just drank a glass of tea so we had some small talks to break the ice while I fast hand fast leg finish up my drink and we proceed to the hotel nearby.

6pm – Inside the hotel room, we carry on with the talk, got to know that she is from Guangzhou and only arrived in S’pore last night (Other details will be at the end of this FR). She started the ball rolling by sitting beside me and starts rubbing my groin area. Say she came to S’pore to make $ as her friend told her can make good $ here if service is good, she also mentioned that her last sex activity was 3 months back with her bf then in China but they have since broken off and her meimei starved for 3 mths already. I was like: “Sure or not?” :p Since she keep rubbing my groin I also “boh kay kee” liao, grab her 2 big tits and start pressing and rubbing it with her blouse still intact. She let out soft moans and slap my thigh say I so bad. Wahahaha…Pull up her blouse and 2 huge 34C neh neh sprang out immediately. See liao cock steam man! Pull her bra aside and start sucking her light brownish nipple. She quite turn on by then, so ask if want to shower first, I say: Of course lah, after a day of running here and there to see client, she wouldn’t want to taste my sweat right? So both of us strip to birthday suit and proceed to the bathroom. Shower was rather SOP, she was me clean which I still busy rabba-ing her boobies. Quickly finshed up the washing part then we proceed to bed.

Once in bed, we started with some light kissing with her on top. She then start to catbath me, rubbing the 2 neh neh against my body and slowly moving south till the 2 neh neh reach my hard till cannot hard dick. Then comes the bbbj, with a lot of tongue swirling and head sucking which I song until cannot remember what my name was! Kekeke….Almost blew my load but I managed to control myself from cumming so fast. Tell her my turn to service her and ask her to lie down on the bed, me started with blowing air into her ear lobe and then sucking her nipples alternatively like a hungry baby. Then of course move south to her belly button and finally reach her pussy. No foul smell and pussy starting to become moist liao when my tongue reached there. Stick my tongue into the love hole and can feel that she getting more and more wet every time my tongue hit the clit. Give her a good tongue lashing and her moaning turns from soft to stereo surround sound :p . She ask me to turn over with my cock facing her and we started to 69 for a good 10 minutes when she finally say she can’t tahan and want my dick inside her. So quickly took out the condom and put it on then she climb on top to cowgirl like a woman possessed. The 2 neh neh swinging in front of my face is a damn beautiful scene I tell you! Then switch to missionary position and I pump her real hard, lift up her leg and change over to scissor leg position before I flip her over and doggie her and unload my millions of junior inside her.

Panting like mad after the enjoyable session and she asked me to lay down on the bed and offers to give me a massage. I was expecting some can’t make it type of massage but surprisingly strength was not bad and I actually dozed off while enjoying the hard rub she gave. Look at watch, already 7.30pm so we went to shower separately and carry on chatting while we were dressing up. She ask me if I could recommend some bros to her and I told her that I will try to see what I can do. Paid her and we left the hotel together and I drove her back to where she stays.

Her details, stats, service she offer and damages are as follow:

Name: An Qi
Origin: Guangzhou
Look: 6.8/10 (She put on some light makeup)
Body: 7/10 (Quite well maintained for a MILF but one thing to mentioned is that she has given birth before and there is a small caesarian scar on her tummy area)
Pussy: Light brownish clit with no foul smell and some thin fine pubic hair
Stat: 34C-25-34 (Boobs definitely not saggy and with light brownish eraser type nipples)
Frenching: I didn’t try cos’ I’m not really into that
Painting: Allow
Fingering: Allow
Bbbj: 7.5/10 (Lots of tongue swirling on the sensitive area)
Fj: 7.5/10 (Her pussy is damn tight although she has given birth before)
Massage : 7.5/10 (Strength is good, at least for me consider with standard)
Overall : 7.5/10
Damage: There 2 kind of service she provides therefore there are 2 kind of damages
1. $80/60mins/1shot w/o massage (room and condom not inclusive)
2. $120/90mins/1shot and with massage (room and condom not inclusive)

I am no OKT so time and place of deal, please contact her direct to arrange. In order to eliminate number collectors, only bros with at least 15 postings and have written at least 1 FR will be given her numbers. Those with 0 posting please don’t PM me as I will not reply you. Last but not least, please treat her well as I still intend to RTF her.:)

tissuebox
02-04-2008, 11:55 PM
Sorry bros, I forgotten to add that she only serve chinese bros as she doesn't speak a single word of english so very sorry to bros that are non-chinese. And she is only available after 12 noon as she claims that she need to have ample rest in order to serve the customers better. :)

So far, number have been given out to

Jamctc
yojimbo

Acanthus
03-04-2008, 12:16 AM
her pricing is astronomical for a PRC MILF...

do let her know dat....

tissuebox
03-04-2008, 12:21 AM
her pricing is astronomical for a PRC MILF...

do let her know dat....

Thanks for the info bro. I find it quite steep initially too, but after trying out her service, I find that it's actually quite worth it. :)

Acanthus
03-04-2008, 12:30 AM
Thanks for the info bro. I find it quite steep initially too, but after trying out her service, I find that it's actually quite worth it. :)

Problem is the standard of service you get from her might not apply to everyone else. taking into account the room charges and CD, you can get a LOS gal from most OKT liao.

anyway...its just my 2 cents....the final decision is still up to her.

tissuebox
03-04-2008, 12:36 AM
Very careless of me to left out this important info. Her height: about 1.63 to 1.65m, her weight is about 48kg. Thanks bro for the reminder :)

tissuebox
03-04-2008, 09:05 AM
Number of An Qi given out to the following bros:

JAR1234
man13utd13
scorelan
chagoi
benglian

Those w/o any contribution of FR or less than 15 posting, your pm will not be replied. But there are exceptional cases like bro chagoi because he ever started a thread and share contact with others too.

andrew101
03-04-2008, 10:45 AM
Hi Bro tissuebox. There’s a thread on Anqi from Bro Vinkcengoh. Is it the same person. tks

happy000
03-04-2008, 10:45 AM
Agreed. I will go for a LOS gal who is much younger and prettier and not forgetting two shots :)

Problem is the standard of service you get from her might not apply to everyone else. taking into account the room charges and CD, you can get a LOS gal from most OKT liao.

tissuebox
03-04-2008, 11:35 AM

Agreed. I will go for a LOS gal who is much younger and prettier and not forgetting two shots :)

Noted with thanks. I will feedback to her about the charges. LOS gal we have no choice because we pay for 2 shots and the price range is usually between 120 to 160. Some bros may not be able to recover in time to have second shot due to time constraint. In this case most of them will find that $ wasted. As for Anqi's case, you can opt with or w/o the massage. Anyway it's just like what bro acanthus says, the final decision is still up to her.

Hi Bro tissuebox. There’s a thread on Anqi from Bro Vinkcengoh. Is it the same person. tks

I don't think is the same person because their height is about 8 cm difference. The thread bro vincegoh started, girl is about 1.55m tall but this Anqi that I know is above 1.6m for sure.

tissuebox
03-04-2008, 09:02 PM
number out to:

makeworld
Speeder

Hope to see FR soon :)

tissuebox
04-04-2008, 12:35 PM
Number of An Qi out to:

Hundred Plus
somdej

tissuebox
04-04-2008, 09:04 PM
Number of An Qi given out to a few more bros:

ornament1969
johnjohn87
Fitcraze
golden abacus

Hope to see some FR soon :)

tissuebox
05-04-2008, 03:08 PM
Number of An Qi given to the following bros:

ahunter
ASAHI_GLASS
KenChu
andyeo

No FR till now :confused: Hope to see some FR real soon. :)

tissuebox
05-04-2008, 08:26 PM
Number of An Qi out to the following bros:

XR29
capri4163
tinyterms
stonelei

tissuebox
06-04-2008, 09:04 PM
Number of An Qi given out to:

kelvin_21t
game10199

Still no FR? According to An Qi, quite a number of bros have already tried her service :confused:

tissuebox
08-04-2008, 06:24 PM
Number of An Qi given out to 2 bros who pm me but do not want me to post their nick in here :) Still no FR :confused:

game10199
08-04-2008, 10:16 PM
thanks to bro tissuebox for the contact and as promised the FR.

First Impressions: Friendly enough. When a telephone call came through, she told the other party that she should be done by 8+. It was only 7+ only then. Me on hearing this .. sian.. (she had to go to work at the KTV by 9pm.

Look: 6/10 (OK for a MILF. She has a young son.)
Body: 6/10 (OK)
Boob: 7/10 (not sure it was a B or C cup)
FJ: 5.5/10 (Giving her a low score because she wanted me to quickly get over with it.)
BBBJ: NA
Fingering: Yes
Frenching: NA .
Service 5.5/10
RTF: Probably not.

game10199

tissuebox
08-04-2008, 10:38 PM
thanks to bro tissuebox for the contact and as promised the FR.

Thanks for the FR. Will contribute my 1 humble point to you soon for the FR :)

=Commander=
09-04-2008, 11:09 PM
hi bro tissuebox, can i have her number? Have post a report in the tn thread you started. thanks.

DasQuick
09-04-2008, 11:51 PM
Wow... now got more customers then service take a u-turn liao? :(:(:(

tissuebox
10-04-2008, 08:22 AM
hi bro tissuebox, can i have her number? Have post a report in the tn thread you started. thanks.

Already send to you, please check :)

=Commander=
11-04-2008, 12:55 PM
Many thanks to bro tissuebox for Anqi contact and here is my FR as promised.

Sms her yesterday to hook up an appointment in the evening just before she go to ktv to work. Pick her up at the place she arrange to meet. First look: Not too bad, what attracted me most is the pair of big neh neh which is almost spilling out of her top :p Proceed to H81 L for action after that.

Look: 6.5/10
Body: 6.5/10
Boobs: 8/10 (C cupper, don't knw enhanced or what, feel a little bit hard when I squeezed it, didn't bother to ask her also)
BBBJ: 6/10 (so so only, have tried better ones)
FJ: 7/10 (High horny level and she get turn on easily when you paint her the correct way :p)
Painting: Yes
Pussy: No foul smell, very little pubic hair, she told me it is natural
Frenching: Didn't try
Overall: 7/10
Damage: $80 + $20 hotel + $2 for cd bought outside the vending machine outside the hotel.

She able to converse fluently in both mandarin and cantonese. Lucky for me, I communicate with her in cantonese as my conversing in mandarin is damn fucked up :p
RTF: Depends, my next target is qiqi recommended by cc4093 :D

Thanks again for the contact.

tissuebox
11-04-2008, 08:19 PM
Thanks to bro commander for the FR. I receive a call from Anqi today and had a long conversation with her. As business was bad, after some persuading, she have agree to reduce the damage to $60/1/1 (room and cd not included). Bro who are interested in her service can pm me for her contact. Those with 0 posting and no FR contribution at all will not be giving the number.

QQ8899
12-04-2008, 09:45 PM
My first FR after 6 months of monking.

In fact wanted to try her yesterday after getting the contact number from bro tissuebox but was caught in meeting till about 6.30pm. Then last nite say the price was reduce from $80/1/1 to $60/1/1 so immediately try calling her to fix appt for this afternoon as I have to go back to office to settle some work in the morning.

Called her again at about 1.30pm to cfm the timing to meet and drove down to pick her up. When reach the place she stay, one sexy MILF wearing a plunging neck tight t-shirt was standing at the pickup/drop off point. Her breast really looks yummy. Complexion is fair and she was with some light make-up on. Upon stopping the car just in front of her, press the car horn (warm up so later press (.)(.) will have more strength :D), wind down window to cfm she is Anqi and ask her to hop into my car then quickly drove to the nearest H81 which is just to 8 mins drive from her place.

Upon check into room suddenly realise that forget to buy CD, so ask her wait in the room and I quickly went to the vending machine downstairs to buy. By the time I went back to the room, she was already in her sexy red undies, voluptuous pair of 34C breast spilling out from her bra and the red g-string she wore is almost transparent from the front :eek: Quickly jump over and rabba her breast, unhook her bra and the pair of booby sprang out! The nipples seems to be inviting me to suck it. She cheekily says that they are waiting for my mouth so I give the pair of breast some good squeezing before I pushed her onto the bed and grab the pair of tits and start sucking the nipples as if waiting for milk to come out! She let out some soft moans and use her hand to rub my groin with my pants still on. Then she push me away softly and say we should bathe first. Reply ok and quickly ripped my clothes off and help her to remove her g-string. The pussy hair was so little that I thought she trimmed it. But when I asked her, I was told that it is all natural, she didn't purposely trim or shave it to look good. Quickly when into the bathroom and took a quick wash while my hands are still busy squeezing her tits and rubbing her clit. Shower was quite SOP and we head to bed while she dim the light.

Started catbathing me and when reached my hard erected dick, she engulf the whole rod into her mouth. Ask me how I like to be suck, told her to concentrate on the head and she began to softly bite the head and tongue swirling on it followed. Initial her to turn over for 69 and I started painting her while she was busy with my cock. Gradually her cunt begin to moist so I stick 1 finger into her and she goes : Ahhhhhhhh! Wah! Hear liao sibeh shiok! Hahahaha...By this time, I know she really need my cock inside her so ask her to put on the cap for me and I started off by doggy-ing her. Ramp at the speed of 180km/h and the "piak piak" sound was follow by her "Ahh!Ahh!" sound. Flip her over and enter her in missionary then raise her leg high into the air and again ramp all the way in like no tomorrow. She was mumbling some words and could see from her expression then she has hit climax. But I am not going to let her off just like that! Pull her both hand and I lie flat with my back on the bed. She ride like a professional cowgirl and bend forward slightly with her 34C tits dangling in front of my face. Use both hand to squeeze it and suck the pointed nipples while I tilt my hips slightly up to penetrate deeper. Finally, couldn't hold it any longer and erupted. She lie on top of me with the both of us panting as if we have just completed a 10km run. Was silently until after a few minutes that both of us broke into laughter. She say she has really enjoy herself and I was indeed a good opponent (Knn, don't know true or not, maybe just BS me to make me feel good nia :p). Help me remove the cd while I lit a stick of ciggie. I ask her to go and shower herself first as I usually won't shower immediately after vigorous exercise (Need to warm down mah!). After my smoke she had finish her washing so I got up and went to wash up myself. Put back our clothes, pay her and left the hotel a happy man.

Age: 29 (She told me. Didn't really probe although she looks a bit older, maybe early 30s)
Look: 6.5
Figure: 7 (34C-25-35). Boobs is enhanced i think cos' feels a bit hard when I squeeze it. Nipple is light brownish in colour and is eraser type. A scar on the tummy area as I have already known earlier as it was mentioned it bro tissuebox FR)
Frenching: No
BBBJ: 6 (Not the best that I have encounter though but she is hardworking)
FJ: 8(Maybe our chemistry level is good, I was quite surprise that her pussy quite tight consider the fact that she has given birth before)
Chemistry Level (solely based on my sexxion with her): 7.5
GFE: 7.5
Her horny level: 8
Overall : 7
Damage: $60 + $32 ($10tips + hotel & cd) = $92
Rtf: Why not

Thanks again to bro tissuebox, sorry have already up your points before so can't up you again. Have pm you my contact number, next time got good lobang please send sms to me :D

tissuebox
12-04-2008, 10:18 PM
Thanks again to bro tissuebox, sorry have already up your points before so can't up you again. Have pm you my contact number, next time got good lobang please send sms to me :D

No problem bro. Glad you have enjoy yourself. Have also send you my contact number :)

Luckytime
14-04-2008, 12:54 PM
Age: 29 (She told me. Didn't really probe although she looks a bit older, maybe early 30s)
Look: 6.5
Figure: 7 (34C-25-35). Boobs is enhanced i think cos' feels a bit hard when I squeeze it. Nipple is light brownish in colour and is eraser type. A scar on the tummy area as I have already known earlier as it was mentioned it bro tissuebox FR)
Frenching: No
BBBJ: 6 (Not the best that I have encounter though but she is hardworking)
FJ: 8(Maybe our chemistry level is good, I was quite surprise that her pussy quite tight consider the fact that she has given birth before)
Chemistry Level (solely based on my sexxion with her): 7.5
GFE: 7.5
Her horny level: 8
Overall : 7
Damage: $60 + $32 ($10tips + hotel & cd) = $92
Rtf: Why not

Wah... finally comes out of the mountain ah... nice fr which i read liao feel very steam... hehehe:D

tissuebox
14-04-2008, 05:47 PM
2 weeks more before Anqi goes back. Those bro interested can pm me for her contact. She is now charging at $60/1hour/1shot not including room and cd. :)

tissuebox
16-04-2008, 01:20 AM
Have just cleared my mailbox. Those bros who pm me for Anqi's contact, pls check. Those with 0 posting or no FR contribution don't bother to pm me as I won't reply you. :)

man13utd13
18-04-2008, 05:47 PM
thanks bro tissuebox for the contact...

had her 2 days ago...

well sud dsay its one of the best i ever had....
not gonna say anything more
the best is for bros to find out themselves

tissuebox
19-04-2008, 12:52 AM
thanks bro tissuebox for the contact...

had her 2 days ago...

well sud dsay its one of the best i ever had....
not gonna say anything more
the best is for bros to find out themselves

You are welcome. Glad you have enjoy her service. More PMs replied, hope to see more FR soon. Was told by Anqi that she's going back on 29th April, those who have got her ctc number and wish to try her better be fast if you don't want to miss the boat. :)

tissuebox
21-04-2008, 07:33 PM
As Anqi just start to have her menses today and she will be leaving on 29th April, I will no longer be giving out her contact number. She like me to thank all bros who have took care of her during her stay here on her behalf.

s_law31
21-04-2008, 08:57 PM
Bro, Can share her contact number. tks

QQ8899
04-06-2008, 01:38 AM
Received a call from Anqi yesterday to inform that she is back. She had initially contacted the TS bro tissuebox but was told that bro tissuebox is currently in "hibernation" mode due to some personal reason and thus she called me for help. Those interested can PM me for her number. As I do not have access to PC all the time, please bear with me if your pte msgs are replied late. :) Her number remains unchanged. Those bros who have tried her and would like to RTF can contact her direct for arrangement. damage is still at $60/1/1.

onion_rings
04-06-2008, 03:23 AM
Received a call from Anqi yesterday
Is she good bo??? :p

QQ8899
04-06-2008, 08:57 AM

You go and try and you will know lor :D :D Come back sms me then I give you her number :cool:

SCAST
04-06-2008, 11:09 AM
Hi bro, I love big boob gal, can share her contact please. thanks.

JweeJwee
04-06-2008, 06:39 PM
wow this milf seems good, wonder if i can get her contact frm any kind bro here :)

QQ8899
05-06-2008, 03:26 AM
All pm are replied :)

cheongahcheong
06-06-2008, 03:58 AM
Hi bro, any chance of sending me her number? Thanks.

QQ8899
10-06-2008, 09:58 AM
All pm replied :)

Luckytime
10-06-2008, 12:21 PM

will wait for your fr...:p

suaysahoon
13-06-2008, 09:26 AM
Can send me her number please? Many thanks

QQ8899
13-06-2008, 09:31 AM
will wait for your fr...:p

I rather read your FR. So when you want to go and try and write FR? :p :D

Can send me her number please? Many thanks

Check your PM. :)

Luckytime
13-06-2008, 09:44 AM
[QUOTE=QQ8899;2827417]I rather read your FR. So when you want to go and try and write FR?[QUOTE=QQ8899;2827417]

Me still not prepared to come out from the mountain... hahaha :p