PDA

View Full Version : PRC lady from Dalian 32B sexy look with a mole

birdie8819
01-04-2008, 03:41 PM
Just got a good massage and bonk from this PRC lady at H81L (Only fourteen days left BUT will be back - duno when)

This morning got a lobang from my friend to call this lady , mai tu liao so faster make an appointment with her and cheong liao . Went to the hotel and book a room , while waiting took a shower first . Ding Dong she arrives , I open the door and wow this sexy gal got a mole man ......I luv gals with small mole just on top of the mouth . Quickly brought her in and starts the massage , after about 30 mins of massage the actions starts liao . At first I ask her to BBBJ for me first and she reluctant saying not very comfortable with that so bo bian put on a cap and she blow me off . After awhile I buay tahan liao flip her around and we do 69 ...... kekekekeke . About 5 mins past
we flip her around again and do missionary then to doggie and finished off in about 10 mins , oh boy sweat man . (Take note that while painting her she very fast buay tahan liao and wants you to faster upz her :p )

Rest for awhile and talk with her , she said she's here because of her sister's son who needs someone to take care so she took over while her sister wnet back China to take care of her dying mother-in-law . Presently staying around Kallang area but never step in GL b4 so brother's who needs her service please only book in H81 at Lavendar .

Her stats :

Ht : 1.6
Wt : 50 Kg
boobs : 32b
BJ : 7/10
FJ : 7/10
HJ : Never try
Damage : Massage + HJ = $60 , Massage + FJ = $100
RTF : (not within the fourteen days maybe after she comes back )

For those who wants to give it a try please PM for her contact and please take good care of her cause she's been cheated before . Pai Seh if I never reply you soon cause I won't be loggin in most of the time . Thanks !!!

dbhh
01-04-2008, 03:54 PM
Damage : Massage + HJ = $60 , Massage + $100

Can clarify on the above?

Is it Massage + FJ = $100?

birdie8819
01-04-2008, 03:59 PM
Can clarify on the above?

Is it Massage + FJ = $100?

Thanks and Pai seh bro .....amend liao . :D

beauthaiful
01-04-2008, 04:09 PM
upz you for sharing lobangs too!!

but what's it with her being cheated?:confused:

birdie8819
01-04-2008, 04:24 PM
upz you for sharing lobangs too!!

but what's it with her being cheated?

Kum Sia hor bro (but I think you upz me b4 liao) ...... pai seh so long never get your service also . :p
Kekekekekeke......saw your April Fool's thread also . Dats really give me a shock . :D

Actually she's here for two months and this is her last two weeks in Sillypore . Well previously she told me she also got do house call and there's one young punk early 20's called her a few times and direct her to Sengkang blk 363 or 366 can't remember . Once there she called him and he came to fetch her to the highest floor and told her that he wana do it at the staircase . She was thinking WTF izit she ask him how to do massage there and he said never mind just wana do FJ only , she said ok BUT must pay first . By then that young punk told her to wait at the staircase saying that he go back home to take money ........ fifteen minutes gone and still no sign of him then she got no choice but to go back home . The journey from her place to Sengkang took about 20 - 25 mins by cab ( est about $13.00 ) wasted and from then on that young punk still call her everyday and night . :mad:

Pai Seh forgot to indicate that she got a scar at her stomach there I think maybe due to give birth and she's a divorcee . :p

aman
01-04-2008, 07:38 PM
nice lobang bro:p

Cum_Luver
01-04-2008, 08:12 PM
bro,hv such good lobang also nv recommend hor.
anyway,very nice write-up,glad to see that you enjoyed it.

birdie8819
01-04-2008, 08:17 PM
nice lobang bro:p

bro,hv such good lobang also nv recommend hor.
anyway,very nice write-up,glad to see that you enjoyed it.

Thanks bro for your support if you guys want I SMS you guys the number , then you guys can negoiate with her the damage if you think it's abit steep . :p

birdie8819
03-04-2008, 08:50 AM
Hm....quite a handful of viewers .

Contacts given to

Bro longjohn08
Bro JAR1234
Bro happybo
Bro benglian

Any FR ??????

gwg717
03-04-2008, 09:03 AM
Bro,

PLease pm me her contact.
I would like to try her.

Thanks

longjohn08
04-04-2008, 08:26 PM
Bro. birdie8819 thank you very much such nice lobang. Call her this afternoon.
Waited for about 15 mins. Ding dong and open the door for this petite PRC lady with a mole to enter. She was very friendly and had a very good attitide.
Apologies for keeping me waiting. We chat for a while. I told her I wanted massage and was not in the mood for FJ. She said it was ok. She proceed to massage me. Her massage was good with the right power/strength. What surprise me was she strip herself naked to massage. I enjoy the massage overall. After massage she asked if I wanted HJ. I said Ok lor. She gave me a bj before she gave me the hj.Wow that was good feeling. She told me she will be going back to PRC soon ie 14 April but will be back again. Overall I would rate her 8/10 in her service. Will definately wanted to try her again when she comes back.

Her stats :

BJ : 8/10
HJ : 7/10
FJ : Never try
Attitude:9/10
Damage : Massage + HJ = $60+$20(room)
Massage + FJ = $100

birdie8819
05-04-2008, 11:51 AM
Bro. birdie8819 thank you very much such nice lobang.

Thanks bro longjohn08 for the FR and glad that you enjoy the massage . ;)

Yes she also told me she's going back on the 14th midnight BUT she'll be back again , once back she'll contact me again and I'll PM you so that you can look for her again . ;)

Contacts given to -

gwg717
walau_7
bmw_9994
andyeo

Waiting for more FR'S

birdie8819
09-04-2008, 08:19 AM
5 more days to go

Sigh .....so far only one FR . :(

birdie8819
17-05-2008, 04:22 PM
FJ : 7/10
Damage : Massage + HJ = $60 , Massage + FJ = $100
RTF : After my trip

For those who wants to give it a try please PM me for her contact . Pai Seh if I never reply you soon cause I won't be loggin in most of the time . Thanks !!!

Good News to all who likes massage , Lisa is back here and her massage skill has improved cause I just had a session with her after lunch this afternoon . ;)

onion_rings
17-05-2008, 04:35 PM
Good News to all who likes massage , Lisa is back here and her massage skill has improved cause I just had a session with her after lunch this afternoon . ;)

birdie8819 kor kor when u start to become part-time okt? :p

birdie8819
17-05-2008, 04:49 PM
birdie8819 kor kor when u start to become part-time okt?

Wei bawang kor kor today so free arh . :D

Mai luan luan kong hor me no OKT or Partime OKT hor , just that this gal ask me to help her niah , she got another friend also but duno how to massage one then I help lor . :p

onion_rings
17-05-2008, 06:32 PM
Wei bawang kor kor today so free arh . :D

Mai luan luan kong hor me no OKT or Partime OKT hor , just that this gal ask me to help her niah , she got another friend also but duno how to massage one then I help lor . :p

Everyday i also free...Except that my sperms & wallet also not enuff to get contact from u nia :D

Aiyah birdie8819 kor kor 不要解释太多,那就变成掩饰。:p

birdie8819
17-05-2008, 07:29 PM
Everyday i also free...Except that my sperms & wallet also not enuff to get contact from u nia :D

You want meh I tot you only likes SYT mei mei niah . :p

Contacts given to -

Bro HyperSD
Bro melon8888

NewieBird
17-05-2008, 07:42 PM
hi bros
can i hav the contact
tks

birdie8819
17-05-2008, 08:00 PM
hi bros
can i hav the contact
tks

Bro NewBird , I've just gone through all your posts and have you got any contacts to those you've asked ???? I don't seems to see any FR's from you or are you just a number collector ? :confused:

Don't worry I don't zap samsters one BUT for your information if you want any contacts just PM the TS not just post out here in the thread UNLESS the TS PM is full . ;)

alex18122003
17-05-2008, 08:20 PM
she got another friend also but duno how to massage one then I help lor .

Tiko Lua Da, u teach & help her which area hah....Teh Neh Neh :D or PCC :p

birdie8819
17-05-2008, 08:30 PM
Tiko Lua Da, u teach & help her which area hah....Teh Neh Neh or PCC

Eh.....for me to know and for you to find out . :p

Tiko alex so free tonight hor no go GL walk walk arh . :p

alex18122003
17-05-2008, 08:37 PM
Eh.....for me to know and for you to find out . :p

Tiko alex so free tonight hor no go GL walk walk arh . :p

Went GL around 2pm, look see look see only :D

Himerus
17-05-2008, 08:37 PM
brother birdie8819,

you are such a nice guy. today is saturday,never ask your tikos out for a drink.
so kuai arh...

alex18122003
17-05-2008, 08:41 PM
brother birdie8819,

you are such a nice guy. today is saturday,never ask your tikos out for a drink.
so kuai arh...

Tiko Birdie still got another 2 more days to cheong & drinking :p

birdie8819
17-05-2008, 08:41 PM
Went GL around 2pm, look see look see only

6c6c only meh . :p

brother birdie8819,

so kuai arh...

Wah Piang last night drink until high high duno how I went home liao tonight still wana drink .....my body still got liqour smell leh .....anyway some of the bro's should be at J51 now . :D

Now have to save $$ for my trip liao . ;)

alex18122003
17-05-2008, 08:49 PM
6c6c only meh .

Did call PRC FL Wu Li for bonking, no such fate to bonk her coz she too tired need more sleeping. Only available from 5pm onward.

Now have to save $$ for my trip liao . ;)

also need to save yr sperms. Don't PCC too much :D

birdie8819
17-05-2008, 08:56 PM
Tiko Birdie still got another 2 more days to cheong & drinking

Buay Tahan liao lah . :D

Did call PRC FL Wu Li for bonking, no such fate to bonk her coz she too tired need more sleeping. Only available from 5pm onward.

Oh I See ......too bad lor .

also need to save yr sperms. Don't PCC too much

Dun worry I dun anyhow waste bullet one . :p

ido11
18-05-2008, 01:21 AM
Hi Bros,

I wanna thank bro birdie for providing me the contact for this Dalian PRC.

She just arrived in Sg. And from her words i'm the first customer since her touch down. The following are her stats.

Body bulid: A bit meaty but shiok to hold.
boobs : Firm and nice... one handful for each breast.. I like the feel.
HJ : 8/10 skillful hands
BJ : nvr try
FJ : 6/10 kinda SOP Pussy is tight.
Massage: nothing to cheer abt. Better than the ones provided at HC but still not quite good.
Damage : Massage + HJ = $60 , Massage + FJ = $100(CD was included)
Total DMG: $30(rm charges)+$100
RTF : no. I prefer younger meat. But she might be your flavour if u r into MILF. I must mention the sight of the armpit hair was a turn off. I did advise her to shave. Hopefully she does.
Overall EXP: 6/10.

Once again a big thank you to bro birdie for the lobang!:)

birdie8819
18-05-2008, 02:58 PM
Hi Bros,

I wanna thank bro birdie for providing me the contact for this Dalian PRC.

She just arrived in Sg. And from her words i'm the first customer since her touch down. The following are her stats.

RTF : no. I prefer younger meat. But she might be your flavour if u r into MILF. I must mention the sight of the armpit hair was a turn off. I did advise her to shave. Hopefully she does.
Overall EXP: 6/10.

Once again a big thank you to bro birdie for the lobang!:)

Many Thanks bro ido11 for your FR , will upz you once I regain my power and glas that you enjoy it . . ;)

As for the armpit hair ......hm.....maybe I think she forgotten to shave it cause she just came back mah ......kekekeeke ..... Pai Seh and Thanks for asking her to shave . :p

tiger2
18-05-2008, 03:20 PM
birdie8819 kor kor when u start to become part-time okt? :p

no lah bro birdie only give a helping only mah.
btw bro birdie is she still operating @ L81?,

ml1138
18-05-2008, 03:33 PM
Many Thanks bro ido11 for your FR , will upz you once I regain my power and glas that you enjoy it . . ;)

As for the armpit hair ......hm.....maybe I think she forgotten to shave it cause she just came back mah ......kekekeeke ..... Pai Seh and Thanks for asking her to shave . :p

a bit of armpit hair ok mah, but not like forest, it will look a bit sexy also.
hey bro birdie, surprise to find you here promoting, how about a welcome gift.....kekeke.
thanks.........:D

birdie8819
18-05-2008, 03:49 PM
no lah bro birdie only give a helping only mah.
btw bro birdie is she still operating @ L81?,

a bit of armpit hair ok mah, but not like forest, it will look a bit sexy also.
hey bro birdie, surprise to find you here promoting, how about a welcome gift.....kekeke.
thanks.........

Pai Seh bro tiger2 and bro ml1138 I was busy reading and posting jokes never see you guys posting here . :o

Eh .... bro tiger2 you can ask her yourself will PM you shortly . :D
As for bro ml1138 give me 3 mins to PM you hor . :p

beary
18-05-2008, 04:36 PM
Yo bro birdie8819 how about me ..... me abit gain liao . :p

melon8888
18-05-2008, 09:31 PM
thanks bro birdie for the contact

here's my short FR, not good in writing

boobs : just nice, small brown nipple
HJ : nvr try
FJ : 8/10
Massage: Normal, very hardworking
Damage : Massage + FJ = $100 + tips
RTF : Yes , like her good service very friendly and chatty lady
Overall EXP: 8/10.

birdie8819
19-05-2008, 11:48 AM
here's my short FR, not good in writing

Thanks bro melon8888 for the FR and glad that you enjoy your session . ;)

birdie8819
19-05-2008, 03:12 PM
Many Thanks to the two bro's who're trying to give me points BUT you guys don't have the power yet . :D

beary
25-05-2008, 09:52 AM
Thanks to my Tiko lau da for passing me the contact and was able to try on out yesterday . Here my short FR

Boobs : I think should be around 32b
Massage : 6/10 ( with oil - needs more improvement , maybe I big size :p )
BJ : never try
FJ : 7/10 (tight and nice moaning)
Damage : Total = S$ 100
RTF : I don't think so cause got gals around for me to choose . :D

birdie8819
25-05-2008, 10:31 AM
Thanks to my Tiko lau da for passing me the contact and was able to try on out yesterday . Here my short FR

Thanks for your FR hor . :D

HyperSD
25-05-2008, 01:47 PM
Sorry for the late FR, was busy for a while, thanks to Bro Birdie for sharing this Milf.

Called her Friday afternoon and lucky she was free. made arrangement and mins later, we are both in the room.

She is quite shy but chatty. So started with the massage which I find is ok and quite relaxing. Most important must mention intro by TS, then she will do extra massage to your big head & leg. :D To cut the story short, Standard SOP shower --> massage --> BJ --> FJ --> paid up and go...

Here is my rating....

Looks:6.5/10 sweet smile with a sexy mole( She should be in her early 30s she claims)Not SYT for sure
Country origin : PRC/Dalian
boobs:34B (not really good in this)
Body : not the slim type but for maintaining this shape after 1 child consider ok to me.
BJ: 6.5/10 ( ok for me)
Frenching/ fingering : Never try
FJ:6.5/10 (responsive and adaptive)
GFE:7/10 (yes if you can click with her)
Massage : 6/10 strength wise ok not bad but tried better one before
damage: $100+$20room+tips (CD your own)for 2 hrs,
overall : ok for me, no regret going for her.
RTF : Maybe if vit M enuff....

Many thanks again to Bro Birdie for the lobang! Any bro want ctc pls get from Bro Birdie.

Cheers

Happy Bonking Bros!

birdie8819
25-05-2008, 02:02 PM
Sorry for the late FR, was busy for a while, thanks to Bro Birdie for sharing this Milf.

Called her Friday afternoon and lucky she was free. made arrangement and mins later, we are both in the room.

Thanks bro HyperSD for your FR , will upz you tonight . ;)

birdie8819
25-05-2008, 09:00 PM
Thanks bro HyperSD for your FR , will upz you tonight .

Upz you liao bro HyperSD . ;)

Any more FR's ????? :rolleyes:

Just spoken to Lisa this afternoon and she Thanks me for my help , she also told me last week got a guy called her cuming to midnight ask her to Raffles Hotel and she was there only for less than 15 mins the guy paid her some $$ . Her friend at home was surprise how come she's back so fast ( around half hour only ) ......hehehehe..... . She said the guy don't want to have massage only want to have FJ ... took off clothes and do less than 2 mins or so came liao , but she also said funny leh this got a bit high liao been drinking mah :confused: . I heard liao also confused ???

As for that young punk still got call her and always says the same block number at Sengkang blk 303 , this guy also called her friend . :mad: , lucky she's smart got down this guy HP number .

HyperSD
26-05-2008, 08:04 PM
Upz you liao bro HyperSD . ;)

Thanks Bro Birdie will remember to return once I gain power.

Cheers

birdie8819
27-05-2008, 12:06 PM
Thanks Bro Birdie will remember to return once I gain power.

Cheers

No problem bro you derserve it . ;)

Any more FR's :D

birdie8819
04-06-2008, 07:54 PM
Hm....anymore FR's ????? :(

birdie8819
07-06-2008, 09:55 PM
Contacts given .

Anymore FR's ???

birdie8819
12-06-2008, 07:56 AM