PDA

View Full Version : too long time to ejaculate ..

youngsterpop
31-03-2008, 10:26 PM
Dear bros,

I had sex a couple of times and realize that it take real long before i ejaculate. it seems bj or fj did not send off the trigger but only handjob. May i know what is the problem?

I have my foreskin unrolled aways during poly days as i heard is gd for hygiene. But will it have killed my sensitive cells overtime due to its exposure to moving parts:confused:

Really hope someone could enlighten me as i am clueless what should i do:(.

7strike
02-04-2008, 08:19 AM
Dear bros,

I had sex a couple of times and realize that it take real long before i ejaculate. it seems bj or fj did not send off the trigger but only handjob. May i know what is the problem?

I have my foreskin unrolled aways during poly days as i heard is gd for hygiene. But will it have killed my sensitive cells overtime due to its exposure to moving parts:confused:

Should you roll back your penis a few days to allow less abrasion eating up your Sensitive cells at ur didi HEad ;). I think some guys have premature ejaculation, so does pulling down foreskin helps to improve their condition still remain a mystery. But its definitely more hygienic, no stench of urine or cum residue:D

Hope more bros could give their comments, as i believe most people won circumsize.

singaporekid
16-04-2008, 04:24 AM
nothing to do with unrolling your foreskin, i guess...

more to do with your own sexuality. Do have a health check

GoldTooth
16-04-2008, 10:32 PM
Dear bros,

Just to share some info found on the net :

Definition
Delayed ejaculation is a medical condition in which a male is unable to ejaculate, either during intercourse or with manual stimulation in the presence of a partner. Ejaculation is the action in which semen is release from the penis.

Alternative Names
Ejaculatory incompetence; Sex - delayed ejaculation; Retarded ejaculation
Causes
Most men ejaculate within 2 to 4 minutes after onset of active thrusting in intercourse. Men with delayed ejaculation may be entirely unable to ejaculate in some circumstances (for example, during intercourse), or may only be able to ejaculate with great effort and after prolonged intercourse (for example 30 to 45 minutes).

The most common causes for delayed ejaculation are psychological. Common psychological causes include:

A strict religious background causing the person to view sex as sinful
Lack of attraction for a partner
Conditioning caused by unique or atypical masturbation patterns
Traumatic events (such as being discovered in masturbation or illicit sex, or learning one's partner is having an affair)
Some factors, such as anger toward the partner, may be involved.

Other causes:

Certain drugs (such as prozac, mellaril, and guanethidine)
Neurological disease such as strokes or nerve damage to the spinal cord or back

If you have excessive mastubartion suggest that you stop doing it a while . Do try to relax before you go for your bonking session. If problem persists do consult a doctor.

youngsterpop
30-04-2008, 10:54 PM
Just to share some info found on the net :

Definition
Delayed ejaculation is a medical condition in which a male is unable to ejaculate, either during intercourse or with manual stimulation in the presence of a partner. Ejaculation is the action in which semen is release from the penis.

Alternative Names
Ejaculatory incompetence; Sex - delayed ejaculation; Retarded ejaculation
Causes
Most men ejaculate within 2 to 4 minutes after onset of active thrusting in intercourse. Men with delayed ejaculation may be entirely unable to ejaculate in some circumstances (for example, during intercourse), or may only be able to ejaculate with great effort and after prolonged intercourse (for example 30 to 45 minutes).

The most common causes for delayed ejaculation are psychological. Common psychological causes include:

A strict religious background causing the person to view sex as sinful
Lack of attraction for a partner
Conditioning caused by unique or atypical masturbation patterns
Traumatic events (such as being discovered in masturbation or illicit sex, or learning one's partner is having an affair)
Some factors, such as anger toward the partner, may be involved.

Other causes:

Certain drugs (such as prozac, mellaril, and guanethidine)
Neurological disease such as strokes or nerve damage to the spinal cord or back

If you have excessive mastubartion suggest that you stop doing it a while . Do try to relax before you go for your bonking session. If problem persists do consult a doctor.

Unique way of masterbation :(, okok i stop my pcc for sometime. Thanks for your info, hope it works. one thing for me i dunno why is i masterbate w foreskin is more effective (cum faster) then bare dick head. So i was really thking was this the main problem :o

dax2
01-05-2008, 11:55 AM
Sometimes I also take long time to release.

youngsterpop
02-05-2008, 11:10 PM
oh, i think for me might be my sensitivity of the small head is being being disassembled for this short period. Hoping to regain it back ;). Hope you too get it back to enjoy for sexual pleasure.

peanut123
08-05-2008, 02:17 AM
Dear bros,

sex, like many things, take practice. If you have been PCCing yourself (and of course you have been doing that ), your dick is used to your strong grip of your hand. A CB just is not as tight as your fist, nor is it adjustable to your preference ( i wish it was, but it isn't), so your dick needs time to adjust to the new "working" environment.

secondly, the thrusting is also important. Newbies tend to make small short thrusts which actually does not stimulate your dick much. Try making longer deeper thrusts which is more stimulating for both you and your partner.

thirdly, you probably used a condom. Good for you, but a condom further reduces the sensitivity of your dick. Nothing you can do about it except to get used to it.

Also, try asking her to give you a BJ before you bonk. That further excites you and should help you cum faster.

the best is to practice. Bonk more, and you'll find that it more satisfying. Remember to use a condom.

youngsterpop
09-05-2008, 05:59 AM
hmm, full thrust. Whole didi completely in and out of honey cave? need some practice for me :o. But for me when i masterbate is mostly with foreskin rubbing the didi then i feel can cum. If i jus rub didi bare head, hmm got feeling but the ammunition all like stuck inside the passage not coming or hinting to come out. So for me, jus foreskin then till a certain %lv, then bare during masterbation. In actually field, might be different i guess, just need more exposure as i am newbie :p

GoldTooth
10-05-2008, 09:21 PM
sex, like many things, take practice. If you have been PCCing yourself (and of course you have been doing that ), your dick is used to your strong grip of your hand. A CB just is not as tight as your fist, nor is it adjustable to your preference ( i wish it was, but it isn't), so your dick needs time to adjust to the new "working" environment.

the best is to practice. Bonk more, and you'll find that it more satisfying. Remember to use a condom.

With practice you will be able to enjoy more. :)

GoldTooth
10-05-2008, 09:25 PM
But for me when i masterbate is mostly with foreskin rubbing the didi then i feel can cum. If i jus rub didi bare head, hmm got feeling but the ammunition all like stuck inside the passage not coming or hinting to come out. So for me, jus foreskin then till a certain %lv, then bare during masterbation.

You could also try grippping your little brother and stroke it up and down beside rubbing the tip of your didi. This action sure will help you release your load faster as it resembles the thrustng into the honey cave.:)