PDA

View Full Version : Singaporeans are Suckers at least thats what some think of us...

petrolheadsg
31-03-2008, 06:10 PM
on the ISG board. What do you think?
Pls dont shoot the messenger hor...I put this out here for awareness and discussion.

03-29-08 at 02:39 #3342
OldAsiaHand
Reports: 1,974

Singaporeans
I was on a flight to Singapore last year and overheard some guys in the row in front of me talking about the mongering expedition they were just on in China.

To hear them talk about the KTV girls they had met was pitiful. They felt sorry about the position the girls were in and wanted to help the girls get out of it to be their girlfriend. They were talking about sending money, coming back as soon as they could, trying to get them down to Singapore, etc.

My sense was that these guys were extremely naive and very gullible to the stories the WGs had laid on them. IMHO, the KTV girls were playing into this to the limit and milking them for serious cash.

Obviously, all Singaporeans are not like these guys, but if there are more where they came from, it supports the BSD theory.

Just my POV.

OAH

Here is link InternationalSexGuide - South China - Dongguan (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=1628&page=1&pp=15)

clan004
31-03-2008, 06:23 PM
I think basically thats the general opinion amongst not just outsiders and some SG guys, but also amongst the PRCs gers themselves, which is why they like to come to this 金山 。。。 to dig for gold ... this can be explain by the Hero attitude of SG guys who think that that it is chivalry to help these gers out ... and be their knight in shining armour, this makes them feel good ,..

adidas88
31-03-2008, 06:29 PM
on the ISG board. What do you think?
Pls dont shoot the messenger hor...I put this out here for awareness and discussion.

03-29-08 at 02:39 #3342
OldAsiaHand
Reports: 1,974

Singaporeans
I was on a flight to Singapore last year and overheard some guys in the row in front of me talking about the mongering expedition they were just on in China.

To hear them talk about the KTV girls they had met was pitiful. They felt sorry about the position the girls were in and wanted to help the girls get out of it to be their girlfriend. They were talking about sending money, coming back as soon as they could, trying to get them down to Singapore, etc.

My sense was that these guys were extremely naive and very gullible to the stories the WGs had laid on them. IMHO, the KTV girls were playing into this to the limit and milking them for serious cash.

Obviously, all Singaporeans are not like these guys, but if there are more where they came from, it supports the BSD theory.

Just my POV.

OAH

Here is link InternationalSexGuide - South China - Dongguan (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=1628&page=1&pp=15)

i believe these guys are very new to the cheonging world of entertainment ...
singaporean guys, in general, are nice ppl .... sometimes they can be ignorant nad arrogant but they definately do not have a evil heart ...

my 2 singapore cents

Menthol Lights
31-03-2008, 10:40 PM
singaporean guys, in general, are nice ppl .... sometimes they can be ignorant and arrogant but they definately do not have a evil heart ...

my 2 singapore cents

almost the same as what i was about to say except the evil heart thing. i think all of us have a little bit of "evil heart" inside us.

Ronaldo
01-04-2008, 02:07 AM
If you are stuck to a 9-5 job, with not much life after office hours, and your weekends are packed with family committments or stamp collecting, you hope you can be Superman one way or the other.

When they start dividing the RMB by 5, they believe they can make a difference. Like a bro here said, they should be new cheongster. Its worse when you started late.

Its like when you are in Sec Sch, you can be a Chao Ah Beng, then during O Levels you suddenly wake up your idea then go to a good JC and never look back to your Versace and Fire days....

But if you start partying in Uni, you probably tapao most of your modules and end up looking at private school.

Bottomline is that, its all about self control. Easier said than done I guess.

For the sob stories, I guess we watch too much HK serials. I mean nowadays there is almost no girls being forced into prostitution. They are just plain lazy and in fact selling their youth for a fee. And if you think you can make the difference or think you are the special one, you are most likely digging your own grave.

I think if those guys know the money they give them, the girls would most likely use it to buy party drugs or give to their handsome hairdresser boyfriend, they will wake up from their dream.

But of course, there are some brothers who would put in the effort for Kum Cheng to increase the passion during sex. As in treating them special like buying supper to their place or things like that. It does spice up abit but do remember we are all playing this game.

Sad to say, Singaporeans when compared to our neighbours, we are not that street wise. We are more like house cats. Hehehehehe.....

PuTonRen
01-04-2008, 09:08 AM
Sad to say, Singaporeans when compared to our neighbours, we are not that street wise. We are more like house cats. Hehehehehe.....

Agree with you, Brother,

After more than 16 years in China, my humble conclusion is that Singapore Men are not stupid, but too soft or kind hearted. I behaved in this way when I first set foot in China. For some KTV girls whom I liked, I felt that they should not have been in this line at all, and tried my best to help them. In the end, disappointment and feeling cheated are the results.

For younger Singapore Men, please wise up, there are good and sincere girls, but the bottom line is that, they are working in this line for one reason: Money, no matter whether it is due to hardship or other reasons best known to themselves.

My 2 cent worth.

adidas88
01-04-2008, 09:47 AM
For younger Singapore Men, please wise up, there are good and sincere girls, but the bottom line is that, they are working in this line for one reason: Money, no matter whether it is due to hardship or other reasons best known to themselves.

totally agreed .... MONEY is the main objective regardless which angle u want to look at it ... if anyone tell u likewise, just take it as another fairy tale story ..

They are just plain lazy and in fact selling their youth for a fee. And if you think you can make the difference or think you are the special one, you are most likely digging your own grave.
toatlly agreed ... not only this happen in china alone .. it's happening everywhere else ... i have seen too many of these in BKK ...

Sad to say, Singaporeans when compared to our neighbours, we are not that street wise. We are more like house cats.
our government is to be blame for instilling such culture for generations ... thus we r not street wise as compared with others ...
we think we r good but we r only good only when we r in singapore ...

almost the same as what i was about to say except the evil heart thing. i think all of us have a little bit of "evil heart" inside us.
agreed .. but still the little evil heart inside us still have the soft touch ...:D

petrolheadsg
01-04-2008, 09:47 AM
For the sob stories, I guess we watch too much HK serials. I mean nowadays there is almost no girls being forced into prostitution. They are just plain lazy and in fact selling their youth for a fee. And if you think you can make the difference or think you are the special one, you are most likely digging your own grave.

I think if those guys know the money they give them, the girls would most likely use it to buy party drugs or give to their handsome hairdresser boyfriend, they will wake up from their dream.

So true but I guess most of these lessons need to be learned the hard way. EVerytime I come across a brother who is "mesmerized" I hear the same/similar story but every brother who is "mesmerized" also insists that theirs is "different" and is a "genuine" case!!!

Here is a recent example to prove your point of how lazy these girls are. Btw I must qualify that I help but only to limited extent (dont go too far and they need to help themselves too)

Had a PRC gal call me and tell me she miss me blah blah blah. Wants to come over "despearately" to see me and "work" becuz got no money. I told her I know a mafu who can help her but only see him once in a while. So anyways finally got to see my mafu friend and called her on the phone so she can talk to him directly. She answered my call but clearly was in the midst of a mahjong game and guess what??? Ask me to call her another time or get the mafu to call her becoz she is busy. I cooly told her to enjoy her game and leave the decision up to her, after all its her decision on what is more impt - getting work or mahjong game.

Also got many other stories about gals whose parents are sick and in hospital ...all cookie cutter stories....

I also cookie cutter cut loose and ...move on!!! many fish in the sea haha

adidas88
01-04-2008, 10:18 AM
So true but I guess most of these lessons need to be learned the hard way. EVerytime I come across a brother who is "mesmerized" I hear the same/similar story but every brother who is "mesmerized" also insists that theirs is "different" and is a "genuine" case!!!
it's "different" becoz it's a different gal all the time ...
it's "genuine" becoz they have not see the fake one yet ...

Also got many other stories about gals whose parents are sick and in hospital ...all cookie cutter stories....
wait till u hear abt the house roof being blown away and need repairs and their home town buffalo got sick and need medications ... :D

happy000
01-04-2008, 10:40 AM
Or their house will be acquired by the government if they don't renovated by such and such a date and need money urgently :D

wait till u hear abt the house roof being blown away and need repairs and their home town buffalo got sick and need medications ... :D

Ronaldo
01-04-2008, 10:54 AM

Hahahaa... Good one there...

But then again, while we are pointing fingers, we must also know where we stand. Some bros will tell the girls this and that, the sex, lies and videotapes kinda shit... Some of us are married with families in Singapore, yet behave as though as they are single.

I guess this cheonging game, it can only be fun if both parties know the rules.

My favourite line is 我很喜欢你,但是我们相遇的地方不对。如果是在另一个地方,我一定会和你在一起!

Well, it sorta gives the girl the line drawn and also, a good KC fuck in the night... Hahahaha... Bringing them into the Taiwanese drama scene where they think they are the lead actress... Often forsaken but will do everything for LOVE... :D

DNAT
01-04-2008, 11:01 AM
CN is not my cheonging turf hence I won\'t comment much on its impact on Singapore-lianz.

However, a piece of news which appeared on Shin Min Daily News (last night; dated 31 march 2008), stated that a senior ranking ICA officer, male aged 50 degree holder, 3rd in command at Tuas check-point was being discharged from his duties for criminal offences related to Immigration Acts.

offences include:
- numerous unauthorised access to classified computer files of a China woman
- housing an over-stayed China woman for about 1 year
- assist a China woman to enter Spore with the knowledge that she is holding a fake passport

He is for sure
- lost his S$100K-120K p.a. ICA job
- S$420,000.00 retirement sum gone
- possible jail term

Knn, worth it meh?

rocketscientist
01-04-2008, 11:03 AM
That guy was the 3rd top ranking man in command at Tuas. Usually this type of thing is close on eye coverup but in this case maybe he piss off people from higher up so they dun give chance

CN is not my cheonging turf hence I won\'t comment much on its impact on Singapore-lianz.

However, a piece of news which appeared on Shin Min Daily News (last night; dated 31 march 2008), stated that a senior ranking ICA officer, male aged 50 degree holder, 3rd in command at Tuas check-point was being discharged from his duties for criminal offences related to Immigration Acts.

offences include:
- numerous unauthorised access to classified computer files of a China woman
- housing an over-stayed China woman for about 1 year
- assist a China woman to enter Spore with the knowledge that she is holding a fake passport

He is for sure
- possible jail term

Knn, worth it meh?

adidas88
01-04-2008, 11:06 AM
But then again, while we are pointing fingers, we must also know where we stand. Some bros will tell the girls this and that, the sex, lies and videotapes kinda shit... Some of us are married with families in Singapore, yet behave as though as they are single.
agreed .... it takes 2 to tango ...
it's never only one sided ...

knowing the rules are good but not enough ... u must know how to play the game well ... than u'll become the winner ...

Ronaldo
01-04-2008, 11:08 AM
That guy was the 3rd top ranking man in command at Tuas. Usually this type of thing is close on eye coverup but in this case maybe he piss off people from higher up so they dun give chance

Maybe he potong jalan the 2nd top guy's gal? Hehehehe...:D

Yokosi
01-04-2008, 11:10 AM
Another factor to think about is the Singapore economy, the strong Sing $ and your pay !.

The girls believe that Singapore is an industrial economy ( not developing nor 3rd world ), it is strong and moving ahead. The strong Sing $ is most preferred and you Singaporeans are generally well paid ( more so than your neighbouring countries cheongsters in general ). And hence really don't mind parting some $$$ for their upkeep.

With these factors considered, the girls set their target on you and believe that they can con away your $$$ more readily than , say, Malaysians who are paid less ,in lousy weak MYR, with a slow "developing economy ".

I joked and said i am Yipun, Korea or Sing and i had girls sticking to me ( happened in HCM, JKT, BKK ) !. I honestly commented that i am Malai and they are not so interested !!!!.

DNAT
01-04-2008, 11:11 AM
And if you think you can make the difference or think you are the special one, you are most likely digging your own grave

Typical examples of the above are:

Áõºì÷Ãü°¸
Óáºé½ð(Сºé)Ãü°¸

ÉÆÔÕ .... ÉÆÔÕ ....

adidas88
01-04-2008, 11:11 AM

definately kenna sabo ..... must have pissed some VIP off ...

adidas88
01-04-2008, 11:19 AM
Another factor to think about is the Singapore economy, the strong Sing $ and your pay !.

The girls believe that Singapore is an industrial economy ( not developing nor 3rd world ), it is strong and moving ahead. The strong Sing $ is most preferred and you Singaporeans are generally well paid ( more so than your neighbouring countries cheongsters in general ). And hence really don't mind parting some $$$ for their upkeep.

With these factors considered, the girls set their target on you and believe that they can con away your $$$ more readily than , say, Malaysians who are paid less ,in lousy weak MYR, with a slow "developing economy ".

I joked and said i am Yipun, Korea or Sing and i had girls sticking to me ( happened in HCM, JKT, BKK ) !. I honestly commented that i am Malai and they are not so interested !!!!.

well said bro ...
CN gals love singapore men ... possible reason other than we r honest, reliable, passionate and loving ... (some might not agreed) ...
they also believe we r naive and ignorant ....
this thinking is due to the past histories of singapore men cheonging in CN ...
we read lots of these in papers ...

my thai friend .. whenever he cheong with me in other country will never mention he's from thailand ...

to all singaporean .... we r very fortunate and blessed ...
so pls don't take it for granted ...

Thai_Traveller
01-04-2008, 11:19 AM

that's a good one.....hehehe...but for me, i will never part with my $$$ if i hear fairy tale like this...:p

Ronaldo
01-04-2008, 11:22 AM
Typical examples of the above are:

Áõºì÷Ãü°¸
Óáºé½ð(Сºé)Ãü°¸

ÉÆÔÕ .... ÉÆÔÕ ....

????:confused:

Ronaldo
01-04-2008, 11:27 AM
well said bro ...
CN gals love singapore men ... possible reason other than we r honest, reliable, passionate and loving ... (some might not agreed)

Nahz... They prefer Singaporean men because we can understand Chinese better on the average. Communication is the key...

Imagine, if she wants to convince you to "loan" her RMB5000, she needs to tell you alot of stories, with expressions, some tears and still act independent about it....

And you dont bloody understand what the hell she is saying, your conversation might be peppered with 我是说,我喜欢你,你知道?喜欢?, 不是你的钱。我是觉得,你就如我的知己,你知道?知己?可以和我,共患难?患难你不知道? 天啊!!

How to make a convincing script? hehehehe:D

adidas88
01-04-2008, 11:37 AM
Nahz... They prefer Singaporean men because we can understand Chinese better on the average. Communication is the key...
quite truth ... but don't forget taiwanese understand chinese too ..

我是说,我喜欢你,你知道?喜欢?, 不是你的钱。我是觉得,你就如我的知己,你知道?知己?可以和我,共患难?患难你不知道?
there must be some kind of course where the mm's can study these and memorise them ...
it's so familiar ....

DNAT
01-04-2008, 11:44 AM
????:confused:
I was just citing 2 examples of \'diggin their own graves\' .... these are 2 homicides which involved CN woman & Sg man, which took place in Spore - big case mentioned in the media.

DNAT
01-04-2008, 11:49 AM

Singaporlianz men are °×·ïÍè ....... ¸øÅ®ÈË³ÔµÄ - hehehe

Ronaldo
01-04-2008, 11:50 AM
I was just citing 2 examples of \'diggin their own graves\' .... these are 2 homicides which involved CN woman & Sg man, which took place in Spore - big case mentioned in the media.

Oh.. it is encrypted where I see them... into some Arabic-like wordings....

DNAT
01-04-2008, 11:54 AM
Oh.. it is encrypted where I see them... into some Arabic-like wordings....

opppps sorry, please use encoding to change it .. thanks :D

petrolheadsg
01-04-2008, 12:02 PM
Here is more reports in the same vein... (reposted)

Mon, Oct 29, 2007
AsiaOne

Prostitute: Singapore men are stupid

Singaporean men are considerate, generous and yet, stupid.

Such was the conclusion of a former Geylang sex worker, when she revealed her thoughts and feelings about working in Singapore's red light district.

The 36-year-old woman, who is not identified, says she is from Hunan, China, had personally delivered an open letter to Lianhe Wanbao. It was featured on the Chinese evening daily's front page yesterday. The letter was titled: The Men and Women of Geylang.

She observes in her letter that the attractive Geylang streetwalkers attract men's attention, and Singaporean drivers like to pass by Geylang to ogle at the scene. She also notes that while Singaporean men are generally lowly-educated and not very rich, they know how to maintain themselves, are polite and well-mannered.

The woman was dressed simply in a white shirt and shorts, with light makeup and slightly permed hair. She had a calm, quiet manner, and spoke with a gentle tone to the Lianhe Wanbao reporter.

She said she wanted to chronicle her four months working as a sex worker before returning to China. Having spent time here in Singapore, she claims that she had feelings for the country and the letter included her thoughts and reflections as well as her personal experiences in Geylang. She even had thoughts of settling down with a local man, but decided against it because Singaporean men were naive and fell easily for the charms of streetwalkers.

The woman claimed that she turned to vice after she could not find work here. She said she used to own a factory in Hunan, but encountered difficulty after her husband was sentenced to 15 years' jail for corruption in China. She became a taxi driver to support her family, but was involved in an accident and had to pay compensation of about $20,000.

But she had felt ashamed initially about becoming a sex worker. But after her 11-year-old son in China asked if she had found a job, she felt so sad that she decided to cast aside her pride.

In the letter, which took her a week to complete, she penned her thoughts about the men who are her clients.

"No matter how well you treat these streetwalkers, they will always see you as a fool. When you sympathise with them, you will definitely offer them money to support them. But behind your backs, they call you stupid and laugh at how they have just conned you of your money."

Working from 8pm to 7am every day, she would get 7 to 8 customers on a good night, and charged $40 to $50 per session. Customers would give tips occasionally too. In a month she can earn $3,000 to $4,000. But she stressed that she was not proud of how she earned her keep.

She had a word of advise for her clients, who come from all walks of life: "Don't spend all your money in a moment of lust, because you have also worked very hard for it. You are not only hurting your health, but also your wallet. You are also putting your family's harmony at risk."

3dee
01-04-2008, 01:56 PM
this is an interesting topic to talk about, let me also contribute my personal view points... :D

Agree with you, Brother,
After more than 16 years in China, my humble conclusion is that Singapore Men are not stupid, but too soft or kind hearted. I behaved in this way when I first set foot in China. For some KTV girls whom I liked, I felt that they should not have been in this line at all, and tried my best to help them. In the end, disappointment and feeling cheated are the results.
My 2 cent worth.

i bet most of the cheongsters have gone through the similar way as you.

even you give the advices to the newbies, but very likely, your advice will never be heard... or maybe, he heard, but the small head will overwrite all the logical decisions made by the big head...

what to do, no pain no gain, and that is how we become wiser. experience is something that cannot be taught, you need to go through the process in order to own it.

by seeing bros in-and-out CP/CA/DG every month, sad to say that the same stories happening every month...

Here is a recent example to prove your point of how lazy these girls are. Btw I must qualify that I help but only to limited extent (dont go too far and they need to help themselves too)

bro, life in singapore is too stable... or the impolite word: "boring".

when you cross over there, out of the thousand girls, it is very easy for you to find some that meet all your criteria, your dream girl! that will likely to create the hope.

life without hope is boring, life with the hope is exciting. when you have hope, the day is always birght, the sun is always shine, the flower is always smiling on you and you will feel that you are the real HERO or the SUPERSTAR!!!! :cool:

that is one of the reason why every bor who is "mesmerized", will still always insists that theirs is "different" and is a "genuine" case...

Hahahaa... Good one there...
My favourite line is 我很喜欢你,但是我们相遇的地方不对。如果是在另一个地方,我一定会和你在一起!
Well, it sorta gives the girl the line drawn and also, a good KC fuck in the night... Hahahaha... Bringing them into the Taiwanese drama scene where they think they are the lead actress... Often forsaken but will do everything for LOVE...

i like your line, "我很喜欢你,但是我们相遇的地方不对。如果是在另一个地方,我一定会和你在一起!", cool man! ;)

it is good that you let the MM to feel that they are like the actress; but one point to note, they are facing the customer everyday, they are on the training ground everyday, their acting skill could be higher than you.

singaporeans are always being recognised as the protected population, and never been to the real and cruel war, what makes you feel that you have the higher skill than them?
(just an open questions, no offence though)

most of the time, i found that the case is another way round, most bros feel the are the lead actor instead the girl...

CN gals love singapore men ... possible reason other than we r honest, reliable, passionate and loving ... (some might not agreed) ...
they also believe we r naive and ignorant ....
this thinking is due to the past histories of singapore men cheonging in CN ...
we read lots of these in papers ...
my thai friend .. whenever he cheong with me in other country will never mention he's from thailand ...

bro, honest, reliable, passionate and loving are those words we created to mesmerize ourselves, so that we could feel better.

in the money game, there is only one word leading the entire game: MONEY.

next time, you may try to ask the girl: "i am honest, reliable, passionate and loving but i do not have money, will you go out with me??"

or you may call your girl from singapore and try to tell her: "i missed you so much, so i decided to fly over to meet you for one week, but i do not have money, will you welcome me?"

(side track a bit, if the girl is a pro, then you will die until jialat jialat... believe me, don't play this tactic with the pro!!! :eek: )

one common reason why china MM likes to have singapore boyfriend is because you will not be there with them everyday.

for most of the singaporeans, we cannot travel as frequent as hkee, hence, getting a singapore "boyfriend" will be an easy money for the MMs. they just have to serve you few days a month and while you are not around, the have pletty time to do something else!

if you are the "boyfriend" of the girl, don't be happy when you call her from overseas and she tells you that she is at home watching tv, or shopping with friends or playing the mahjong... have lots of discussions about this on other threads, guess i don't have to explain further....

adidas88
01-04-2008, 03:46 PM
even you give the advices to the newbies, but very likely, your advice will never be heard... or maybe, he heard, but the small head will overwrite all the logical decisions made by the big head...
what to do, no pain no gain, and that is how we become wiser. experience is something that cannot be taught, you need to go through the process in order to own it.
totally agreed and well said ....

bro, life in singapore is too stable... or the impolite word: "boring".
cannot agreed anything less .... unless u r filthy rich and can cheong KTV, MP's every nites .. else it's just stay at home and watch TV ...:D

singaporeans are always being recognised as the protected population...
maybe singaporean can qualify as endangered species ...:D

it is good that you let the MM to feel that they are like the actress; but one point to note, they are facing the customer everyday, they are on the training ground everyday, their acting skill could be higher than you.
what training ground ?? they r orledi in the killing fields ..:eek:
so don't think we can be smart enough to outdo them ...
kenna kill also don't know what happened ...:D

bro, honest, reliable, passionate and loving are those words we created to mesmerize ourselves, so that we could feel better.
don't think we create this mesmerizes ...
we have to accept the facts that in general, most singaporean men are ..
not everyone ... but most ...

in the money game, there is only one word leading the entire game: MONEY.
DEFINATELY .... MONEY TALKS, MONEY WALKS ..
if u have money ... u can then talk the talk and walk the walk ...

if you are the "boyfriend" of the girl, don't be happy when you call her from overseas and she tells you that she is at home watching tv, or shopping with friends or playing the mahjong...
Oh .. this part can only be realise by those who have been played before in the game ...

PuTonRen
01-04-2008, 04:24 PM
Singaporlianz men are °×·ïÍè ....... ¸øÅ®ÈË³ÔµÄ - hehehe

Bro DNAT,

How are you? I long to meet you in Singapore, but I was not lucky enough to find a common time. Please let me relate another real happening, and fortunately, I am out of this game many years ago.

I was in one of the city in the West last month. While strolling after work, I saw a familiar face. She could recognise me and called me. I then realised that I have met her in one of the KTVs in Singapore. She was later maintained by one of my rich friends. After chatting with her, I also came to know that my friend is still maintaining her. He had even bought a house and a car recently for her. In addition, he gives her RMB XXXXXX per month. After chatting for a while, she invited me to a dinner. I declined as I have already taken my dinner. We then agreed to meet two days later.

Two days later, I went to the restaurant she mentioned, and waited. After 15 minutes (luckily, not 30 minutes), she arrived, not alone, but with a tall and handsome young man (definitely more good looking and younger than my friend). She introduced him to me as her "lao gong" in that city. What the hack! She was real daring, knowing that the guy who is maintaining her is my friend. Well, I said nothing and continued chatting with them, and have my free dinner. After returning home, I did not tell my friend about the young man, but told him that I saw her girl in that city.

Dear All, she is daring, that is one thing. One the other hand, she is using the financial contribution from a man in Singapore to maintain her life style and her "lao gong". Sigh.......... What else could I say! Wise up! Fellow brothers! Think carefully before parting with your hard earn money.

My 2 cent worth.

PuTonRen
01-04-2008, 04:29 PM
Sorry Double Post

adidas88
01-04-2008, 04:34 PM
I then realised that I have met her in one of the KTVs in Singapore. She was later maintained by one of my rich friends. After chatting with her, I also came to know that my friend is still maintaining her. He had even bought a house and a car recently for her. In addition, he gives her RMB XXXXXX per month. After 15 minutes (luckily, not 30 minutes), she arrived, not alone, but with a tall and handsome young man (definitely more good looking and younger than my friend). She introduced him to me as her "lao gong" in that city. Dear All, she is daring, that is one thing. One the other hand, she is using the financial contribution from a man in Singapore to maintain her life style and her "lao gong". Sigh.......... What else could I say! Wise up! Fellow brothers! Think carefully before parting with your hard earn money.

another sad story and a stupid singaporean man ...

adidas88
01-04-2008, 04:36 PM
After returning home, I did not tell my friend about the young man, but told him that I saw her girl in that city.

actually i think u should let ur friend know abt what happening ....
u r not breaking a family here ... in fact, u r saving ur friend ....
unless this friend of urs is nothing to u ... than i'll said leave it ...

PuTonRen
01-04-2008, 05:12 PM
actually i think u should let ur friend know abt what happening ....
u r not breaking a family here ... in fact, u r saving ur friend ....
unless this friend of urs is nothing to u ... than i'll said leave it ...

I though about that, but I am still wandering why she dared to show her lao gong in front of me, knowing well that I know the Singaporean who is maintaining her. Another possibility is that my friend has several of such "er-nai" in PRC that he doesn't really care. What he cares could be that when he is in that city, the girl is with him. He is a very rich man..... If I did tell him, I am afraid that he might call me a Busy Body.

Life is a bitch.

Regards

adidas88
01-04-2008, 05:25 PM
I though about that, but I am still wandering why she dared to show her lao gong in front of me, knowing well that I know the Singaporean who is maintaining her. Another possibility is that my friend has several of such "er-nai" in PRC that he doesn't really care. What he cares could be that when he is in that city, the girl is with him. He is a very rich man..... If I did tell him, I am afraid that he might call me a Busy Body.
Life is a bitch.

understand ... since he's very rich ... than let him be a sucker ... :D

XuJiaHui
01-04-2008, 05:42 PM
Man are always suckers.
KTV gals is all great actress....
Been encounter 1..2....3 and still falling into the trap because we always tell ourself this girl is different... Man always kena cheated.... Been cheated 2 times in 2 months time.
So switching target to the Normal 良家妇女... but they are same like KTV gal ... in Shanghai, most girl only look at the CHairman Mao.... Actually they are little bit better because they do not cheat you with stupid story... So what is the better way ?
My Philosophy is if you are happy to be a Robert Head.... Just do it !!! But don't over paid it.... and don't let emotion hurt you.

adidas88
01-04-2008, 06:03 PM
Man are always suckers.
KTV gals is all great actress....
not only china gals .... everywhere there are such gals ...

Been encounter 1..2....3 and still falling into the trap because we always tell ourself this girl is different... Man always kena cheated.... Been cheated 2 times in 2 months time.
becoz adam was cheated by eve into eating that apple ...
we, men, are doomed to be cheated by gals ....:D

So switching target to the Normal 良家妇女... but they are same like KTV gal ... in Shanghai, most girl only look at the CHairman Mao.... Actually they are little bit better because they do not cheat you with stupid story... So what is the better way ?
i can't see any better way ...
u either not get cheated or get cheated ... no better way ...

My Philosophy is if you are happy to be a Robert Head.... Just do it !!! But don't over paid it.... and don't let emotion hurt you.
agreed ... afterall it's ur money ... but how do u quantify "don't over paid" ??

my philosophy .... we cheong we pay ... simple business transcation ...

Sperminator
01-04-2008, 07:14 PM
He is for sure
- possible jail term

Knn, worth it meh?

According to bro's quote above, I think some SINGAPOREAN men really think with their dicks more than with their brains.

Just like Robin William's quote " GOD gave us a penis and a brain, but not enough blood to use both at the same time " is worth pondering about...

Really, I have many experience in encountering many silly SINGAPOREAN men that kenna conned still don't know... still want to go CHINA and visit the girls, and keep on spending big money, sending money etc...

At what sacrifice? Of course their long marriage, sometimes as long as 10 to 30 years!!!

That caused their family, and their life... just because of a pussy... KNN, worth it meh?

I really don't think age is the problem... it's really what the fuck is going inside the minds of the people, some people simply don't have self control, and could not think about the repercussion...

So, one piece of advise, my 2 RMB cent worth, if you want to drink milk, don't bring the mother fucking cow home!!! FUCK & FORGET!!! just keep it as a memory...

The professional players don't even talk about it... food for thought...

Suck Harder
01-04-2008, 08:48 PM
Just like Robin William's quote " GOD gave us a penis and a brain, but not enough blood to use both at the same time " is worth pondering about...

Hahahahahahaha, I seldom post. But really can't help but find your (or Robin William's quote) very true and funny!

No wonder everytime I cum, my mind goes blank! :D Because most blood gone south!!!

Regards, Suck Harder!

Ronaldo
01-04-2008, 11:32 PM
Wow! Bro addidas88,

The way you reply postings very professional wor... Reminds me of my comprehension days... Just kidding...:D

Actually come to think of it, we can all point out all the mistakes many other bros make... But sometimes it happens to us too. Like a buddy once told me, we are all made of flesh and blood. We have feelings too.

Of course those who posted their views SURELY have a calm and sober mind when cheonging.

Who would post about their ugly and embarassing past? Like falling in love with this particular girl whom their friends feel that she is NOT HOT at ALL? Or like harbouring a special thought of keeping her as a mistress/gf?

Surely we would meet this girl whom you have special feelings for..

I do have my fair share of relationships but end of the day, we must tell ourselves to use common sense to relate to various issue.

Bro PuTonRen,

I believe your rich friend is only flaunting his wealth like many Hongkies and Taiwanese. Using their authority in their company to keep these mistress. Like for example, a designated amount will be paid to a "Sales Agent" in Shenzhen.

Some people collect stamps, some people collect girls. Maybe they cannot fuck anymore. But just to show off that they have ARRIVED. Like the 5Cs, they bought the 6th C - Cunt...

Anyway its the life they chose and its their money they spend. We cannot comment....

Mr.romantic
01-04-2008, 11:41 PM

if you have friends who have worked in immigration or airport. they will tell you Singapore passport is very high value in the black market. i wonder if that anti Singapore 84gunner has thrown away his passport yet? :p

Cyberspace Nerd
02-04-2008, 02:41 AM
this is an interesting topic to talk about, let me also contribute my personal view points... :D

[/COLOR]

therefore we need more training and read the experience from bros of SBF :D

use their tactics on them. :cool:

justwanadoit
02-04-2008, 04:34 AM
i always ask these china mei mei who wannabe my gf saying if u truly love me , u will let me cum in your mouth. with this tactic i always get to CIM on them , then after i cum, i say, if u let me CIM so easily, u will also let other men do, so cheap ! then i say as Singaporean men, i cannot accept such a cheap lady as gf and i dun wan already. then leave, always si bei song cos i upheld the Singapore flag in front of these china b.i.t.c.h.e.s:D

Mr.romantic
02-04-2008, 06:08 AM
Singaporeans are... 02-04-2008 01:55 AM 84gunner is not anti Singapore

another boh lanpar zapper. must be 84gunner's anti-Singapore lackey! :mad:

adidas88
02-04-2008, 10:19 AM
No wonder everytime I cum, my mind goes blank! Because most blood gone south!!!
man ... u r funny but hit the point straight on ...
not only my mind goes blank, my legs feel weak too ...:D

So, one piece of advise, my 2 RMB cent worth, if you want to drink milk, don't bring the mother fucking cow home!!! FUCK & FORGET!!! just keep it as a memory...
well said bro ...
dun wash ur dirty laundries in ur own backyard ...

adidas88
02-04-2008, 10:36 AM
i always ask these china mei mei who wannabe my gf saying if u truly love me , u will let me cum in your mouth. with this tactic i always get to CIM on them , then after i cum, i say, if u let me CIM so easily, u will also let other men do, so cheap ! then i say as Singaporean men, i cannot accept such a cheap lady as gf and i dun wan already. then leave, always si bei song cos i upheld the Singapore flag in front of these china b.i.t.c.h.e.s:D

wow bro ... u the beary can do ...
take off my cap and salute u ...
beware that one of these days, a mm's will cut off ur little bro ... :D

IMO .... let's not deceive them into anything ...
though they r WL, FL, KTV gals etc etc .. if they have really have a choice, they will not want to be doing what they r now ...
it's unfortunate they r born in the wrong place at the wrong time ...

i'm not saying we pity or sympathize them ...
but let's not deceive them ...
we pay for what we cheong and have fun ...

like what bro sperminator says ....
FUCK & FORGET!!! just keep it as a memory...

ksst
02-04-2008, 11:31 AM
Bro DNAT,

I was in one of the city in the West last month. While strolling after work, I saw a familiar face. She could recognise me and called me. I then realised that I have met her in one of the KTVs in Singapore. She was later maintained by one of my rich friends. After chatting with her, I also came to know that my friend is still maintaining her. He had even bought a house and a car recently for her. In addition, he gives her RMB XXXXXX per month. After chatting for a while, she invited me to a dinner. I declined as I have already taken my dinner. We then agreed to meet two days later.

Two days later, I went to the restaurant she mentioned, and waited. After 15 minutes (luckily, not 30 minutes), she arrived, not alone, but with a tall and handsome young man (definitely more good looking and younger than my friend). She introduced him to me as her "lao gong" in that city. What the hack! She was real daring, knowing that the guy who is maintaining her is my friend. Well, I said nothing and continued chatting with them, and have my free dinner. After returning home, I did not tell my friend about the young man, but told him that I saw her girl in that city.

Dear All, she is daring, that is one thing. One the other hand, she is using the financial contribution from a man in Singapore to maintain her life style and her "lao gong". Sigh.......... What else could I say! Wise up! Fellow brothers! Think carefully before parting with your hard earn money.

My 2 cent worth.

Have similar experience like you bro. A friend whom I brought to a KTV (first-timer) later kana glued despite us reminding him. In the end, debt-laden.

Interestingly, what I did in the end (call me a busybody) but I managed to lure the gal to a hotel, had her. While she fell asleep, I left and she woke up to face my friend. Drama rite!

XuJiaHui
02-04-2008, 12:21 PM
agreed ... afterall it's ur money ... but how do u quantify "don't over paid" ??

my philosophy .... we cheong we pay ... simple business transcation ...

Bro Adidas,

You are really Professional.. Actually what is overpaid ... I really do not know.. For me if I am song then I pay more..... Fuck and go is actually a good thing to do but after some time we feel lonely and we do need to involve some emotion. And we will kind of fall in love.... and for me , you can spend quite a lot of money on them be it makan , LV, Omega or even bbf etc .... Life is just like that Bro, the main problem is that we feel lonely easily when we are alone at such far place...

adidas88
02-04-2008, 12:32 PM
Bro Adidas,

You are really Professional.. Actually what is overpaid ... I really do not know.. For me if I am song then I pay more..... Fuck and go is actually a good thing to do but after some time we feel lonely and we do need to involve some emotion. And we will kind of fall in love.... and for me , you can spend quite a lot of money on them be it makan , LV, Omega or even bbf etc .... Life is just like that Bro, the main problem is that we feel lonely easily when we are alone at such far place...

bro ... me r no professional ...
it's just that i was bitten many times thus i become wiser ...
"what cannot kill me will make me stronger" ...
in cheong places, u'll never feel lonely unless u want to make urself feel that way ....
u have a choice ... it's up to u to choose ...
money talk and walk in these places ...

i agreed that at times we'll have some feelings with the gals ...
that's normal ... but do it wisely ....
dun fall heads over heels for them ...
buying them makans, small gifts, having fun together is okay ...
but i would advise against expensive stuffs especially when one have to stretch himself ...
if there's anything abt commitment with these gals ... drop it immediately ...
there's never going to be a good ending ...

i'll pay the gals more if i have a good time with her ...
and i'll return or look for her again the next time ....
that's it ... period ...

JediSkull
02-04-2008, 12:40 PM
feel free to use my thread: "food for thought" in the adult discussion area.

preparing for my HC trip to dongguan!

Thai_Traveller
02-04-2008, 12:43 PM
bro ... me r no professional ...
it's just that i was bitten many times thus i become wiser ...

i'll pay the gals more if i have a good time with her ...
and i'll return or look for her again the next time ....
that's it ... period ...

Bro Adidas88, right on the bull's eye :). But personally I will not go back to same gal again, the more times you go back to the same gal, the more chances you are likely to kena from her :eek:. Just my 2 cents.

adidas88
02-04-2008, 12:54 PM
Bro Adidas88, right on the bull's eye :). But personally I will not go back to same gal again, the more times you go back to the same gal, the more chances you are likely to kena from her :eek:. Just my 2 cents.

cannot agreed anything less ....
normally i'll go back to look for the same gal after a period of time ...
never go back to the same gal in every trip ...
there's a jungle out there ... no need to stick to one flower all the time ...

JediSkull
02-04-2008, 12:55 PM
actually it all depends from wat u wan from the gals as well. I have a fetish to see gals cum. this usually can only happen if the gal clicks wif u. the bonding is necessary if u wanna have more passionate sex.

DNAT
02-04-2008, 02:01 PM
Bro DNAT,

How are you? I long to meet you in Singapore, but I was not lucky enough to find a common time. Please let me relate another real happening, and fortunately, I am out of this game many years ago.

My 2 cent worth.
Dear bro PTR,

I am ok, thank you. Its alright that we couldn\'t find common time to meet now, as long as we are healthy and learning a living, that fine. :D We still be able to interact or share thoughts through this board.

Cheers

Menthol Lights
03-04-2008, 01:27 PM
there's a jungle out there ... no need to stick to one flower all the time ...

agreed with you bro, ppl may lost their self-control after sticking with one flower all the time.

Gentle Beast
03-04-2008, 10:10 PM
Men by nature are greedy. After getting the pussy, they want to own the heart or so they think. What we fail to see is, when a girl decides to be a WL, her heart is already locked up like Davy Jone's from Pirates of the Carribean:D

PuTonRen
03-04-2008, 10:18 PM
Men by nature are greedy. After getting the pussy, they want to own the heart or so they think. What we fail to see is, when a girl decides to be a WL, her heart is already locked up like Davy Jone's from Pirates of the Carribean:D

Well Said Brother, this is exactly what many of us have neglected or choose to ignore, me included during my early days in China.

aczeta76
03-04-2008, 10:23 PM
If you are stuck to a 9-5 job, with not much life after office hours, and your weekends are packed with family committments or stamp collecting, you hope you can be Superman one way or the other.

When they start dividing the RMB by 5, they believe they can make a difference. Like a bro here said, they should be new cheongster. Its worse when you started late.

Some people know it and yet still do it.

As long as I can afford to give her.. what she does with the money is fine with me.. as long as she is happy.. It my life so I choose to give and its her life so she can choose her own path too

Two hands to clap

petrolheadsg
04-04-2008, 02:32 PM
Stone tks for sharing....it will definitely benefit those new bros as well as a reminder to seasoned ones. Up you with my measly 2 pts! :-) look fwd to sharing a beer or cheonging with you some time

aczeta76
04-04-2008, 03:22 PM

Veri true indeed.. In my throes of passion, I always forget and ask if she will give me her heart.. Answer - Bu Ke Yi

It will take time to melt her and make her trust me ... key issues is not to play with their feelings if you are not serious..

adidas88
04-04-2008, 04:16 PM
So in a nutshell, if you like her just look for her every-time you are there. She will be comfortable and you would be as well.
Better not to ‘bao’ as it will be a waste of money.
right on bro ... when we cheong, we don't need commitment ...

Continue to treat them nice don’t think any human being should deserve been treated in any other manner– while many are in this due to money – within this reasons it could also be because of some related financial difficulty as they are always living with just enough.
Yes ... always respect them ...
We don't have to show that we pity or sympathize them ...
but treat them nice ...
They r just unfortunate to be born in the wrong place at the wrong time ...
we do not need to add salt to their miseries ...

demarco
07-04-2008, 01:16 AM
Bros, maybe I should just share my experience so that the really new to this type of adventure can learn from it and the more experience and senior bros can advise even more.

Started going to CP only recently which was sometime March 2007 being my first trip. Was initially reluctant as experience with Chinese girl mostly unpleasant and very money driven with outright request at times, but after some persuasion decided to give it a shot.

CP, got to know this girl on my second trip (been there 6 times ever since). Not really pretty, somewhat short and very playful. Got along quite well and since been with her all the time, that is: from 2nd all the way till now.

All the time that I am there we spoke quite a fair bit about life, difficulty, man in general and her work. Here are her comments:

‘Yes Spore man are more generous than other nationality. Polite and known very much to give some respect to them. Basically as she rightfully pointed out, due to our environment and educational level we are able to separate their work from them as person and do not treat them like something cheap.

Internally among all her friends, this is what they prefer about Spore man and the generous part is added bonus. They are human being and to be treated nice and with respect (which is a right not a privileges).’

‘Most of the girls being kept are by those from Hong Kong and rightfully it is nearer and easier to get to them. She also acknowledged that if Spore man goes up once every 3 months then it is not advisable and they may be tempted to fool around behind our back - more due to boredom than anything else. However she cannot resist to hint that I should consider’

‘Finally, most would be happy if they have regular customer(s) more than 1of-course. Reason from her, simple – at least they are not subjected to many other man which make them feel really cheap and also they do feel a sense of comfort because of familiarity. Steady income in a way is also reason as repeat customer normally give them more. And also they do sincerely like you , no love or other affection but genuine liking – so don’t be mistaken’.

So in a nutshell, if you like her just look for her every-time you are there. She will be comfortable and you would be as well.

Better not to ‘bao’ as it will be a waste of money.

Continue to treat them nice don’t think any human being should deserve been treated in any other manner– while many are in this due to money – within this reasons it could also be because of some related financial difficulty as they are always living with just enough. A normal reception gets paid RM1200 or $240 a month and that’s is in ChangPing. Just barley can survived on that not to mention in some other ulu places in Hubei, Gangxi or whatever.

Most are between 18 – 22, still very young so yes may be materialistic but also too in mature to be able to understand the implications of their actions.

Hope this is not too long and brothers agree with what I have just mentioned.

Regards and have fun.

I agree with u bro, me fall for 1 gal on my 2nd trip too. She did not ask me for the $ and when i tip her extra she told me no too. She does not like what she is doing but she love the easy job and high $$$ return. She knew i like her but told me we can be friends and she can company me when i am there anytime and anywhere. i have been cheonging for many yrs, always careful not to fall into KC or i should said i hv not meet the right1. The worst part is she is honest to me and i don't know how to react. Now i am trying to get her out of my mind. I love to drink milk, but it is wrong to bring the cow home.;)

bumblebeesex
07-04-2008, 05:00 AM
Singaporeasns are not suckers as what i know.
we are too smart..... that people cannot cheat

adidas88
07-04-2008, 10:05 AM
i have been cheonging for many yrs, always careful not to fall into KC or i should said i hv not meet the right1.
u mean the right1 as a normal gal or ktv gal, WL or FL ???:confused:

The worst part is she is honest to me and i don't know how to react. Now i am trying to get her out of my mind. I love to drink milk, but it is wrong to bring the cow home.;)
understand how u feel ... that's the poison when we cheong ....
small head always lead the big head ...:D

adidas88
07-04-2008, 11:54 AM
Bro demarco
Liking a girl is ok and to see her every 2-3 months for a period of time it is also ok.
But once you start having emotions that are more towards 'loving a person' time to back-off.
well said bro .. that's the way we should maintain when we cheong ... else at the end of the day, we'll get hurt ...

Remerber that you are not her only overnite companion, there are probably 4-5 different persons every month otherwise she can't survive. Sometimes when they reject your extras, it could be they know that you would give them more the next time so do not be overly touched by it.
Yes, they are sincere but they also know the way to touch, soften, and ensure your heart always remerber them tenderly. They are smart and streetwise to be in this 'dangerous business' at such a young and possibly tender age.
the cheongsters who think they can out smart these ladies are only fooling themselves ...
we r there to enjoy ourselves .. so let's just enjoy ...
we must pay to enjoy ourselves ... period
don't ever have the mindset that u'll get free bonks or out smart them ...
respect them and understand that this is a business transcation .. period ..

After all the so called 'wise wisdom' by an experience person like me, I must confess that I am also struggling to get out of my current situation. That's how good they are so be very very CAREFUL and LOGICAL about the entire episode.
sure or not bro ...
don't let the small head do the thinking ...
once a while, u can allow that to happen .... when u r bonking ...
after that, big head take over ...:D

PuTonRen
07-04-2008, 03:28 PM
After all the so called 'wise wisdom' by an experience person like me, I must confess that I am also struggling to get out of my current situation. That's how good they are so be very very CAREFUL and LOGICAL about the entire episode.

Brother,

I fell into my own trap after having spent close to 10 years in China, and I got out thanks to some wise old friends. Talking about experience and wisdom. Sigh....

Beware! Although 6 years have since passed, I am still very careful in reminding myself to be prudent. These PRC ladies are smart, and they can out-wit us with their in-born abilities.

My 2 cent worth.

PTR

Thai_Traveller
07-04-2008, 05:22 PM
These PRC ladies are smart, and they can out-wit us with their in-born abilities.

My 2 cent worth.

PTR

Bro PTR, I think any lady in the trade is smart (their means for survival), not only PRC, let it be Thai or Indo or...etc. End of the day, we must have enough self control to avoid stepping on banana skin. ;):D

PuTonRen
07-04-2008, 05:29 PM
Bro PTR, I think any lady in the trade is smart (their means for survival), not only PRC, let it be Thai or Indo or...etc. End of the day, we must have enough self control to avoid stepping on banana skin. ;):D

Bro,

You are probably right! Thank you! I could only speak about PRC ladies, as I do not have experience with ladies from other origins. Pardon me for my ignorance.

With best regards and thanks.

PTR

adidas88
07-04-2008, 06:46 PM
Bro PTR, I think any lady in the trade is smart (their means for survival), not only PRC, let it be Thai or Indo or...etc.
well said bro ... yes, it applies to all WL ....
but i am quite certain PRC gals are smarter .. they "invest" in the future ...
while thais focus on the present ....

this is my own opinion only ...
might not be accepted by others ..
to each his own ....

End of the day, we must have enough self control to avoid stepping on banana skin. ;):D

nowadays ... we have to watch out for dropping durians too ...:D

havana
07-04-2008, 08:35 PM
The "old man" has warned seekawhorean for being complacent:mad:
So bros, pls use your BIG head instead of your small head when u cheong!!!!:D

Sinoview
07-04-2008, 08:57 PM
Remerber that you are not her only overnite companion, there are probably 4-5 different persons every month otherwise she can't survive.

I like to think that The game is such that there is a main card holder, who is the main contributor to this lady s income thinking that she's exclusive his. The actual fact is that she has many "sub cards" whom she "see" when the opportunities arises. "Sub card" holders normally pays when they "see" her. But some do pay more than market rate thinking she's "NOT a working gal or a "nice" lady who really need help. Haha.. Some even pay her monthly regularly..thinking that sum is not big....

I know many gals in CP n SZ operates this way. They dont need to work in a ktv as their list of former clients ll be enough to keep them going. Plus intro by gals of their kind ie her friend's bf's friends. Whenever, they r short of clients they ll work part time in KTV like JY, HH whereby they ll buy per day pass normally on Friday n Sat. Many ll said they r working as property agents, shop owners etc... all bs lah......

I m sure U guys can hear many stories abt gals saying their "friend in hospital , sister cum fm old town, mother in town etc.... cannot stay overnight etc...
These r just some of their "tricks" for their "multi tasking" work....

There are actually so many of such "gals" around, I was surprised by their numbers.... recently rising very fast in CP.....

For those who happen to cum across such "gals" which i think many ll, dont U think it's better to the sub card ? And be a smart one who only pay when he use her service. Let others have the headache.....Hehe....

petrolheadsg
08-04-2008, 10:11 AM
I like to think that The game is such that there is a main card holder, who is the main contributor to this lady s income thinking that she's exclusive his. The actual fact is that she has many "sub cards" whom she "see" when the opportunities arises. "Sub card" holders normally pays when they "see" her. But some do pay more than market rate thinking she's "NOT a working gal or a "nice" lady who really need help. Haha.. Some even pay her monthly regularly..thinking that sum is not big....

I know many gals in CP n SZ operates this way. They dont need to work in a ktv as their list of former clients ll be enough to keep them going. Plus intro by gals of their kind ie her friend's bf's friends. Whenever, they r short of clients they ll work part time in KTV like JY, HH whereby they ll buy per day pass normally on Friday n Sat. Many ll said they r working as property agents, shop owners etc... all bs lah......

I m sure U guys can hear many stories abt gals saying their "friend in hospital , sister cum fm old town, mother in town etc.... cannot stay overnight etc...

There are actually so many of such "gals" around, I was surprised by their numbers.... recently rising very fast in CP.....

For those who happen to cum across such "gals" which i think many ll, dont U think it's better to the sub card ? And be a smart one who only pay when he use her service. Let others have the headache.....Hehe....

Hahah...cannot agree with you more Sino. Newbies and not so newbies...take heed from advice earned through seasoning and experience. :-)

Of course, there will always be some that willingly want to believe in fantasy ...as they say ignorance is bliss

aczeta76
08-04-2008, 10:30 AM
Hahah...cannot agree with you more Sino. Newbies and not so newbies...take heed from advice earned through seasoning and experience. :-)

Of course, there will always be some that willingly want to believe in fantasy ...as they say ignorance is bliss

Ya... think too much sometimes also headache...

Juz be sure you dun kill yourself by overstretching your resources...:p

Me converting all my regulars into friends now slowly so I will still enjoy their company (no Sex) in future as I treat them as friend.

Only one girl has my heart--- and is killing me softly

Optimus_Prime
08-04-2008, 11:17 AM
Just to input my 2 cents worth.

It's a dangerous mind set when players (us, cheongsters) start to think we KNOW the game that the MMs play. That way, we fool ourselves to think we are smarter than them. (sometimes we are, sometimes we aren't) The rules change everytime and sometimes the MM can reel a very very long line just to hook a potential gold mine.

Every mind game we can play on the MMs to convince them we are only seeing them alone, they can play the same mind games on you too.

So the best policy is still FUCK & FORGET. Pay when u have the need to fuck her, afterwards foregt about keeping her exclusive for yourself. Just pay again when u next want to fuck her. Less pain and less hassle, period. :cool:

shengge
08-04-2008, 12:55 PM
I fell into my own trap after having spent close to 10 years in China,
Yo Big Bro,
With the huge mountains that you always have, sometime I do hope to be in your shoes to fall into the valley..............:p

These PRC ladies are smart, and they can out-wit us with their in-born abilities.
Big Bro,
Their country may not be so developed after 5000 years, certainly their mentality had. Just look at the thread, so many people come to China expecting ONS, don't you think they need to be smarter?.........:D

Like many bros have said, FUCK and FORGET, but don't forget abt the FEES lah.

And the end of the day, it is about out-smarting each other, panties vs monies! Agree with me, big bro?

Paiseh, my 0.2 yuan!

PS: When show me twin peak?

PuTonRen
08-04-2008, 02:44 PM
Yo Big Bro,
With the huge mountains that you always have, sometime I do hope to be in your shoes to fall into the valley..............:p

Big Bro,
Their country may not be so developed after 5000 years, certainly their mentality had. Just look at the thread, so many people come to China expecting ONS, don't you think they need to be smarter?.........:D

And the end of the day, it is about out-smarting each other, panties vs monies! Agree with me, big bro?

Paiseh, my 0.2 yuan!

PS: When show me twin peak?
Senior Bro shengge,

Do not 'suan' me okay. Where I can find big mountain to fall into the valley. I was hurt not by money alone, but my feeling. I blamed myself for that.

I think it is a game between, like you say, panties and monies. Sigh........Hence, we can never be too careful, right?

Show you the twin peaks? This Saturday or Sunday in Shanghai lor! Okay or not? See you soon.

Regards

PTR

adidas88
08-04-2008, 03:03 PM
Their country may not be so developed after 5000 years, certainly their mentality had. Just look at the thread, so many people come to China expecting ONS, don't you think they need to be smarter?.........
generally .... chinese are the smarter ppl on earth ...
dun forget the chinese invented rocket but they do not have the stamina to last ...
look at all the fake stuffs ... if only the chinese were to use their talent in the right way ... the sky is the limit ...

right ... dun short change them ...
we have our fun ... they have their money ...
fair transcation ....

adidas88
08-04-2008, 03:10 PM
oh .. they have a book of tricks to use each time they want to find an excuse ... "cousin getting married in hometown .. have to go back" ... "father is sick in hometown, have to go back" ... etc etc ..
that book is as thick as the yellow pages we have ...:D

smart move, bro ...
let the main card holder be the "banker" ... we r there to use the service only .. :D

shengge
08-04-2008, 03:50 PM
I was hurt not by money alone, but my feeling. I blamed myself for that.

I think it is a game between, like you say, panties and monies. Sigh........Hence, we can never be too careful, right?

Dear Big Bro PTR,
Why we always blame ourselves? Bcos, we know the consequences upfront yet we still 'itchy'. So we just have to face it when it comes.

How can we be careful? Even we are, but most of the panties are wet, super wet, very slippery, that's why many fall into the trap. It is always easy to say and that's why we are here..........:o

Cheers!

petrolheadsg
08-04-2008, 04:00 PM
Ya... think too much sometimes also headache...

Juz be sure you dun kill yourself by overstretching your resources...:p

Me converting all my regulars into friends now slowly so I will still enjoy their company (no Sex) in future as I treat them as friend.

Only one girl has my heart--- and is killing me softly

steady lah bro....sometimes good to have bros around you to help bring you back to your senses when gong tao is strong :-)

adidas88
08-04-2008, 04:09 PM
Dear Big Bro PTR,
Why we always blame ourselves? Bcos, we know the consequences upfront yet we still 'itchy'. So we just have to face it when it comes.
How can we be careful? Even we are, but most of the panties are wet, super wet, very slippery, that's why many fall into the trap. It is always easy to say and that's why we are here......

agreed ... if all of us r so smart ... there will not be this conversation ...
the most important part is we learn from our mistakes and move on with our life ..
i always said "What cannot kill me will make me stronger" ...
And i believe we will be wiser after making mistakes ...
or don't we not ??? :confused:

shengge
08-04-2008, 04:29 PM
generally .... chinese are the smarter ppl on earth .....
Bcos in Sgp, govt already planted standardize software in our mind, we just followed. Like recent fugitive case, if you asked a PRC, most of them will tell you that person still under govt control, reason being obvious.

agreed ... if all of us r so smart ... there will not be this conversation ...
the most important part is we learn from our mistakes and move on with our life ..
i always said "What cannot kill me will make me stronger" ...
And i believe we will be wiser after making mistakes ...
or don't we not ??? :confused:

Thanks for agreeing with me.
Indeed and unfortunately we have to learn from our mistake, as 忠言逆耳.

Cheers!

aczeta76
08-04-2008, 05:08 PM
steady lah bro....sometimes good to have bros around you to help bring you back to your senses when gong tao is strong :-)

Ya loh.. good to have SBF bros too as sometimes tell other firends also scared next time they accidentaly tell other people..

hahaha

PuTonRen
08-04-2008, 05:12 PM
Dear Big Bro PTR,

How can we be careful? Even we are, but most of the panties are wet, super wet, very slippery, that's why many fall into the trap. It is always easy to say and that's why we are here..........:o

Cheers!

Dear Senior Bro shengge,

I blame myself for not being careful enough. Like you have said, it is a mind game, sometimes you lose, something you win.

TO be careful, experience really comes in useful. Nevertheless, with my advanced age and the humble years in China, I would still fall into my own emotional trap. I hope I could be as careful as you, my dear Bro shengge.

Regards

SGPshanghai69
08-04-2008, 05:47 PM
I blame myself for not being careful enough. Like you have said, it is a mind game, sometimes you lose, something you win.

TO be careful, experience really comes in useful. Nevertheless, with my advanced age and the humble years in China, I would still fall into my own emotional trap. I hope I could be as careful as you, my dear Bro shengge.

Dear Big Bro PTR,
Life is always filled with ups & downs which all of us goes thru it all one way or another.....
As many fellow bros here on this thread shared & commnetd on one another's case, be it personal encounter, or a mutual friend's encounters it's all the same in the end, a sad ending usually. Nonetheless, every case said here, is a lesson learnt to many of us here.

Personally I have encountered twice such encounters with KTV gals too. Sounds really foolish especially after the 1st encounter, one should wise up and not fall into another yet as a few fellow bros mentioned, the heart rule over the mind!
But, without those 2 valuable lessons, I'm sure I won't have learnt it the hard way and won't be wiser now, thus always harbouring lots of cautions towards them all here in PRC.

To me right now, as mentioned in the Shanghai Recommendations, only stick to my own very basic principles and always remind myself that to keep a clear mind especially with encounters among KTV gals....be it they are willing or not in the KTV trade, as long as they choose to be in the trade, they have their own very Agenda and definitely looking for a suitable husband or man to spend the rest of their life is not one of the Agenda.

Just my cent worth of opinion bros......

shengge
08-04-2008, 05:48 PM

Big Bro,
Agreed with you, experience helps. We mankind are simply funny creature that we know the trap but yet we still step onto it. Why? 太多美媚了。。。:p

Well, I must say that we are not here to warn anyone, simply to share, as I know at least we both are not saint.

You take care!!!
.........................hey, when can I have nttl.......:p

adidas88
08-04-2008, 06:46 PM
Life is always filled with ups & downs which all of us goes thru it all one way or another.....
As many fellow bros here on this thread shared & commnetd on one another's case, be it personal encounter, or a mutual friend's encounters it's all the same in the end, a sad ending usually. Nonetheless, every case said here, is a lesson learnt to many of us here.
well said bro .... but i believe everyone here who contribute their points have personal encounters before thus we r able to hit the nail to the point ...
this is a very good thread to newbies and even oldbies :D .. that we r all very vulnerable in this cheong world .. no one is invincible but can be controllable if we want to ...

....be it they are willing or not in the KTV trade, as long as they choose to be in the trade, they have their own very Agenda and definitely looking for a suitable husband or man to spend the rest of their life is not one of the Agenda.
that's absolutely 10000% correct .... couldn't agreed anything less ...

aczeta76
08-04-2008, 07:55 PM
well said bro .... but i believe everyone here who contribute their points have personal encounters before thus we r able to hit the nail to the point ...
this is a very good thread to newbies and even oldbies :D .. that we r all very vulnerable in this cheong world .. no one is invincible but can be controllable if we want to ...

True enuff.. my mm case settled today. I juz saw papers so she should be hm soon... time to let go loh

See if we will still be together when she is back in china.. else time to REALLI let go..:p

Like everyone said.. they are not here to look for love... if it works when she is back in China being herself then good.. else wish her well

Sinoview
08-04-2008, 09:45 PM
It's a dangerous mind set when players (us, cheongsters) start to think we KNOW the game that the MMs play. That way, we fool ourselves to think we are smarter than them. (sometimes we are, sometimes we aren't) The rules change everytime and sometimes the MM can reel a very very long line just to hook a potential gold mine.

Every mind game we can play on the MMs to convince them we are only seeing them alone, they can play the same mind games on you too.

So the best policy is still FUCK & FORGET. :

Wise words.....

But sometime for senior bros like Pu ton ren ( bro hope dont mind ) and myself , we need more than just Fxxx.. Hehe... We need some "romance" to be in place to make our Fxxx more meaningful n fun. Thus we r force into playing mind games with them.... Hehe...

Fully agreed, we just hv to be alert if we wanto play wif "fire".... We need to be awared that whenever we bs them they also bs us. Just take their words as a pinch of salt.

I like to remind myself " I m romancing her just for some good fXXX " NOT for love, never.

Cheerios

Ronaldo
08-04-2008, 11:40 PM
Wow! This thread attracted so many Seniors to put their own experience....

I guess we are all playing in the field and more often than not, we get lost in transition. Some people might think KTV girls or rather working girls are crafty. There was this trend about going after foot massage girls or even waitress.

I was told that these non-WL are purer or even cleaner. But I feel whatever the girls, they have their own set of rules of the game.

For example, for working girls, we already have a damn good reason for not marrying them nor having a future due to the place we met. Although I know some bros wont mind.

How about for non working girls? What is your exit card? Some of them played around with non-WL and the damage could be more than just $$. I have heard of cases when the girl committed suicide over this Singapore guy. And having met that guy, I will never see him as a player. Clean cut and decent. Maybe she saw a future in him but he is happily married with 2 kids. Perhaps he was just lonely in Shenzhen.

Sometimes we are just too smart for our own good. We jus think we know it all but in fact we are just as lost as any newbie. We just act as though we know alittle. I am sorry if I offend anyone.

Like Uncle Sino said, we romance sometimes to get a good session. This is all in the effort to cultivate something good within the shortest period of time. We have to admit we are not handsome dudes whom the girls will get wet once they see us. Well maybe not all lahz... Like SGPSHA69..who is charismatic....

We need to put in some effort if we want the same feeling back. Unless your girl is the money minded one where she will get wet once she see your RMBs, if not we have "jio jio" abit lahz..

Make very encounter the shortest relationship as possible. Realise all your childhood dream. Be it act virgin, or become a tyrant boss, you pay and live your dream. Enjoy and forget..... Dont bring home the excess luggage!

Anyway.. next week going CP you know... somebody99 are you reading this?!?!

Babu_singh
09-04-2008, 02:39 AM

bro i like your avatar, very nice ;)

The Bund
09-04-2008, 05:40 AM
Hello everyone,

Perhaps we've tried too hard to understand those so-called PRC schemers when we've not spent enough effort trying to understand ourselves. We go to KTVs, saunas, clubs, or generally wherever there're sweet young things, thinking that all we want is a good time but forgetting that we do have needs. And I think that's the operative word: needs.

We start off wanting sexual gratification and, perhaps you may say, satisfaction of our sexual needs, but unknowingly end up exposing our other needs to be abused. What are those needs? Each of us may have a different set of needs which, unfulfilled, leave voids to be exploited.

When bros say "let's fxxk and forget", in essence I believe they're saying let's always remember what we want (or even need) from these meimeis in the first place. But I fear that more often than not, we fail to understand our own needs - eventually getting ourselves inextricably hooked because at least one of our other needs inevitably moves to the fore (and we might not even know it!). And the meimei who has managed to fulfill (perceived or otherwise) that other need (or needs) has really got us by the you-know-where.

So, all said, I seriously think that instead of dissecting the psychological-makeup of the meimeis and analysing the various parts, it might be wiser for us to just sit back a little and contemplate on our very own complex selves. Once we understand ourselves better, we should be able to identify the circumstances to stay away from in order to avoid catastrophes. If you can't swim, you wouldn't jump into the deep end of the pool, would you?

Only then, when we've a better grasp of our own needs, would the various needs of the meimeis be that much clearer and obvious. And it might not surprise us anymore that love and sex aren't very high up in their lists. Still, whatever they may be, we'd have to admit that we're unable to fulfill all of their needs.

Therein lies the ultimate chasm. How many of us are really geared to cross it?

SGPshanghai69
09-04-2008, 11:15 AM
Perhaps we've tried too hard to understand those so-called PRC schemers when we've not spent enough effort trying to understand ourselves. We go to KTVs, saunas, clubs, or generally wherever there're sweet young things, thinking that all we want is a good time but forgetting that we do have needs. And I think that's the operative word: needs.

We start off wanting sexual gratification and, perhaps you may say, satisfaction of our sexual needs, but unknowingly end up exposing our other needs to be abused. What are those needs? Each of us may have a different set of needs which, unfulfilled, leave voids to be exploited.

Once we understand ourselves better, we should be able to identify the circumstances to stay away from in order to avoid catastrophes. If you can't swim, you wouldn't jump into the deep end of the pool, would you?

Only then, when we've a better grasp of our own needs, would the various needs of the meimeis be that much clearer and obvious. And it might not surprise us anymore that love and sex aren't very high up in their lists. Still, whatever they may be, we'd have to admit that we're unable to fulfill all of their needs.

Therein lies the ultimate chasm. How many of us are really geared to cross it?

Yo Bro Bund,
Nice meeting we had yesterday and many thanks for meeting up too. It's really been a long long while we last last catch up.

A very well defined and well said posting herein by you.
Indeed one has to possessed a clear mindset from the very begining on what exactly he's after, only then he goes forward to getting about on what he's after.....yet easier said than done many a times as well......sigh...:o

Many a times we tell ourselves from the very begining stage, we are merely going for the sexual biological satisfactions but yet more than often, most of us ended up in more emotional entrenchment at latter stage.....being blinded by the tender care and attention we get from the local gals which most of us felt and compared from what we do not getting from back home.....:(
To be treated with utmost attentions & most importantly, getting the sexual needs satisfied regularly is extremely tempting and lethal to both the heart & mind......when one is on a foreign land without family.

We're only humans......

GTOKING
09-04-2008, 12:47 PM
the best policy is still FUCK & FORGET. Pay when u have the need to fuck her, afterwards foregt about keeping her exclusive for yourself. Just pay again when u next want to fuck her. Less pain and less hassle, period. :

Main Policy........clap ! clap ! clap

[/QUOTE]

I won't have learnt it the hard way and won't be wiser now.

......[/QUOTE]

No Pain No Gain , really work , I agreed with you this point.

We mankind are simply funny creature that we know the trap but yet we still step onto it. Why? 太多美媚了。。。

To many to choose , why only stick to one..........?

we need more than just Fxxx.. Hehe... We need some "romance" to be in place to make our Fxxx more meaningful n fun. Thus we r force into playing mind games with them....

we just hv to be alert if we wanto play wif "fire".... We need to be awared that whenever we bs them they also bs us. Just take their words as a pinch of salt.

I like to remind myself " I m romancing her just for some good fXXX " NOT for love, never.

Cheerios

Experiece thought , I like it " we need more than just Fxxx. "

I was told that these non-WL are purer or even cleaner. But I feel whatever the girls, they have their own set of rules of the game.

Yeah , you are right , diff people have diff set of rules of the game.
This point is proven.

I believe they're saying let's always remember what we want (or even need) from these meimeis in the first place. But I fear that more often than not, we fail to understand our own needs - eventually getting ourselves inextricably hooked because at least one of our other needs inevitably moves to the fore (and we might not even know it!). And the meimei who has managed to fulfill (perceived or otherwise) that other need (or needs) has really got us by the you-know-where.

This point have to be keep in mind.

After browse thru all the senior experince talk , really read thru my heart
because I have the same feeling , we are all human , we want something more than a Fxxx , lets make it very simple way in this case study

1. What we want ? Pretty Young Girl with Roman Fxxx .

2. What the MMs want ? unlimited $$$$ Maos note to spend.

3. Do the " only one " pretty young girl can sextisfy you ?

4. Do your Maos note enough for them to spend ?

I hope all the bros here know the ROI policy , ( do not put all the egg into the same basket )

and finally my sharing is : Learn how to say " NO .

Cheers , :D

jnudes
09-04-2008, 01:19 PM
obviously most girls are eyeing for the $$ and singaporeans man are always their main target

dirtyhairy
09-04-2008, 01:31 PM
After all the many negative tales and heartbreaking takes
about dammed PRC cheats, perhaps it's time to shake all off & celebrate
the reason why we are such good suckers
of mouths, tits, twats and even arses
is it becos we are Singaporeans, silly, horny and richer than others maybe
or do we blame it on the Garmen for making us so compliant and randy
and while you seriously think about it
let's face it, PRCs are prettier, sexier, hornier, that's why we cant quit!:p

SGPshanghai69
09-04-2008, 01:34 PM
most girls are eyeing for the $$ and singaporeans man are always their main target

Yo bro,
I believed its not just us The S'pore men that most PRC gals target at, but rather as long as foreign men or overseas chinese men, as long as they fell into their prey category....we are all teh main target.
Most importantly, it's having a clear objective mindset in what we want to achieve in the end....be it teh biological needs to be satisfy or for those men whom the lost bit of emotions that are lack of within some of us........:o

SGPshanghai69
09-04-2008, 01:39 PM
Duplicate Posting, apologies.............:o

XuJiaHui
09-04-2008, 01:41 PM
Wow! This thread attracted so many Seniors to put their own experience....

I guess we are all playing in the field and more often than not, we get lost in transition. Some people might think KTV girls or rather working girls are crafty. There was this trend about going after foot massage girls or even waitress.

For example, for working girls, we already have a damn good reason for not marrying them nor having a future due to the place we met. Although I know some bros wont mind.

How about for non working girls? What is your exit card? Some of them played around with non-WL and the damage could be more than just $$. I have heard of cases when the girl committed suicide over this Singapore guy. And having met that guy, I will never see him as a player. Clean cut and decent. Maybe she saw a future in him but he is happily married with 2 kids. Perhaps he was just lonely in Shenzhen.

Sometimes we are just too smart for our own good. We jus think we know it all but in fact we are just as lost as any newbie. We just act as though we know alittle. I am sorry if I offend anyone.

Like Uncle Sino said, we romance sometimes to get a good session. This is all in the effort to cultivate something good within the shortest period of time. We have to admit we are not handsome dudes whom the girls will get wet once they see us. Well maybe not all lahz... Like SGPSHA69..who is charismatic....

We need to put in some effort if we want the same feeling back. Unless your girl is the money minded one where she will get wet once she see your RMBs, if not we have "jio jio" abit lahz..

Make very encounter the shortest relationship as possible. Realise all your childhood dream. Be it act virgin, or become a tyrant boss, you pay and live your dream. Enjoy and forget..... Dont bring home the excess luggage!

Anyway.. next week going CP you know... somebody99 are you reading this?!?!

Bro, well said lah !!! Why girl fallen into love with us ? If not money why ??? You are right, different people different mentality. Some guys heart is just like stone where they can ditch the gals even they threatened to commit suicide.. If you are not hard enough, it is not advisable to have the romance with those girl...
By the way, City gal will not do such things... if you break up, most of the time, they know what they want... and that is money... the so call break up fees... In shanghai, gals know how much their value... I know some models here kept mentioning about BAO or even paid dinner session.
This is a Giant Playground for everyone... Enjoy yourself... If we do not mind to part with the money,,, just enjoy the fun... But my advice is to keep away from those village girl... most of the time they are too pure and they should only go back to village and find a village man.. Not really for us...

adidas88
09-04-2008, 04:04 PM
At the end of the day whether it is the Mei Mei or us, we are all human beings with emotions.
In the office and amongst friends, there will always be someone that is closer and can communicate with you more. Someone you are comfortable with, enjoy their company and have a hilarious time. What happen when you meet that someone in the KTV, it would be very difficult to just walk away without thinking about her.
i wouldn't said that's emotion but rather feelings ...
it's easy to establish feelings with someone u like or comfortable with ..
but emotions is greater than feelings thus we have to be careful with that ...
Think with ur heart and feel with ur mind.

Like it or not, unless you are just satisfying the sexual urge within you and can absolutely removed the emotional from your mindset then you can Fuck and Forget and moved on.
don't forget to pay hor .... :D

My 0.2 yuan worth, just ensure that the link between you and her is when you are there, meaning she is your regular squeeze. No exclusivity, no permanent arrangement and no obligations.
that's right, bro .... no attachment is the best policy.
It's not the emotion that blinds u but the attachment to the emotion that make u blind.

petrolheadsg
09-04-2008, 04:44 PM
Riveting discussion ...tks to all posters both Snrs, Newbies and all in between! Trust we will glean some lessons from this.

I am going to throw a spanner into this discussion just to crank it up a notch.

Here is just my POV. so no flaming pls.

Most cheongsters (me included) continue to move from flower to flower. hoping to find the perfect one that suits us eg face, height, boobs, sexual prowess, compatibility, etc BUT paradoxically, we actually will NOT want to find THE ONE (especially those of you who are not single) cos if we do...WE are the ones who end up losing control of relationship and our good sense. At that point, it is us who will get FUCKED UP! So perhaps it is a good thing to not find that perfect one, so we will not be giddy or intoxicated as to lose our good judgement.

All thoughts invited...discuss :-)

Ronaldo
09-04-2008, 04:53 PM
Ahhh... the spanner hit me!!:eek:

Well, for me, its not about the perfect one. I have a certain type of girls that I like and I will usually gun for that. Whenever I cheong KTV or even HC, it is always the company that is important to me. Most importantly, everyone must have fun then it will be worth the $$ and time.

Since places like CP, its cheaper. Sometimes I will pick girls which is out of my personal guidelines. Like trying super thin girls with almost no tits. Some of my friends loved it so I tried to know if I will to. Naturally, I did not enjoy.

Even if you have so called found the PERFECT one, what is gonna happen? Are you gonna bonk her brains out? Or bring her home? Divorce your wife who thought you are suffering in China? Well for chionging, I think its better to stick to Enjoy NOW!

aczeta76
09-04-2008, 04:58 PM
Riveting discussion ...tks to all posters both Snrs, Newbies and all in between! Trust we will glean some lessons from this.

I am going to throw a spanner into this discussion just to crank it up a notch.

Most cheongsters (me included) continue to move from flower to flower. hoping to find the perfect one that suits us eg face, height, boobs, sexual prowess, compatibility, etc BUT paradoxically, we actually will NOT want to find THE ONE (especially those of you who are not single) cos if we do...WE are the ones who end up losing control of relationship and our good sense. At that point, it is us who will get FUCKED UP! So perhaps it is a good thing to not find that perfect one, so we will not be giddy or intoxicated as to lose our good judgement.

True for some bros.. I started out with less than pure intentions to conquer her but as time pass, I fell in love with her.

Now that she is due to leave, I am uncertain again... anyway, went for a firing mission just now (F and F off) and the FL was super nice to me. SYT auto BBBJ for me (I juz ask price and go) and we fuck like mad for 30 odd minutes.. all for $60 (excl room and CD)

Thinking of whether to tell my MM deliberately to make her jealous...dun know yet but I like it when she gets all sour over me as this shows she cares.

My first bonk, not with my MM in almost 4 mths (excl 2 rounds with my regular like XP and XL).... I was hoping tt she will make me retire for good... it is all in her hands now.

Coz if I bao her in China then I got no budget local liao as need to fly to ZH every other weekend too...

aczeta76
09-04-2008, 05:19 PM
Ahhh... the spanner hit me!!:eek:

Even if you have so called found the PERFECT one, what is gonna happen? Are you gonna bonk her brains out? Or bring her home? Divorce your wife who thought you are suffering in China? Well for chionging, I think its better to stick to Enjoy NOW!

Not for me... Hengz no need to worry about this now:p

Actually, 2 days away from my MM helps. I just saw her for a short while yesterday to take something and juz spoke to her on phone this morning...all these absence making my head clearer and she sounds also happier as we have some time away from each other.

Less contact sometimes mean less conflict esp when both are upset. Good to back off for a while... Tui yi Bu hai kuo tian kong

Rattler
09-04-2008, 05:32 PM
I doubt Sillyporeans are the only ones who fall for PRCs, ang mohs also, not to mention, Msians, HKies, Taiwanese etc ... This is just human nature. Some people when you catch them on the wrong footing will fall head over heels with these gers, especially when to them, hooking up with one of us is like striking lottery ... instant millionaire :D

aczeta76
09-04-2008, 05:35 PM
... instant millionaire :D

Ya.. at current exchange rate.. I am already a millionaire in China many times over.. Think most of us the same too

In Singapore.. hmm still need more to be able to retire safely around age 50/

Rattler
09-04-2008, 05:41 PM
Haha Bro just make sure you dont get fleeced until not even a millionaire in RMB currency :D

Best of luck to you

adidas88
09-04-2008, 05:43 PM
Most cheongsters (me included) continue to move from flower to flower. hoping to find the perfect one that suits us eg face, height, boobs, sexual prowess, compatibility, etc BUT paradoxically, we actually will NOT want to find THE ONE (especially those of you who are not single) cos if we do...WE are the ones who end up losing control of relationship and our good sense.
i believe we need to understand our objective/agenda when we cheong ...
r we looking for a lifetime partner, ONS or just to sextisfied our sexual urge or some other things ???
if we set out on the wrong agenda (lifetime partner), than i believe "At that point, it is us who will get FUCKED UP!"

Even if you have so called found the PERFECT one, what is gonna happen?
A human being has a natural desire to want more of a good thing than he needs ... we, men .... will never and can find the perfect one ...
else the word separation or divorce will not be in dictionary ...

Divorce your wife who thought you are suffering in China?
bro u mean all the wives literally believe their husbands is suffering in china when they(husbands) r actually banging mm's ???

adidas88
09-04-2008, 05:48 PM
Now that she is due to leave, I am uncertain again... anyway, went for a firing mission just now (F and F off) and the FL was super nice to me. SYT auto BBBJ for me (I juz ask price and go) and we fuck like mad for 30 odd minutes.. all for $60 (excl room and CD)
no offence bro ... but i think it's more lust than affection here ...

all these absence making my head clearer and she sounds also happier as we have some time away from each other
out of sight, out of mind ....
believe this will be good for u ....

aczeta76
09-04-2008, 05:49 PM
Haha Bro just make sure you dont get fleeced until not even a millionaire in RMB currency :D

Best of luck to you

Thanks.. I am not senile yet... always cap my damage at low 5 figure RMB at most.

Me salaried worker so had to save and invest hard to get so far over the last 7-8 years... Need to take care of self 1st always.. else how to hold up the sky for your MM.

adidas88
09-04-2008, 05:53 PM
Ya.. at current exchange rate.. I am already a millionaire in China many times over..

numbers by themselves have no meanings:
$5 can be expensive if after spending it, you have a host of problems.
And $1 million can be cheap, if you make $100,000 everyday after spending it.

so u see ... it doesn't matter if u r a millionaire or not ....
it's how u spend ur money that matters ...

SGPshanghai69
09-04-2008, 06:01 PM
Ya.. at current exchange rate.. I am already a millionaire in China many times over..

Yo Bro,
May I correct you on the fact that we've given away 'billions' of sperms away to the PRC gals.....hehehe........so exchange rate or not.......we're philanthropist too!:p
Cheers bro

Ronaldo
09-04-2008, 06:05 PM
So many rich bro around with high cheong budget... Woohoo... hehehehe...

Guess I have to aim for FOC, cos even after exchange rate, I still fall under the middle income in China...
hahahahaha...

aczeta76
09-04-2008, 06:07 PM
Yo Bro,
May I correct you on the fact that we've given away 'billions' of sperms away to the PRC gals.....hehehe........so exchange rate or not.......we're philanthropist too!:p
Cheers bro

hahaha...

so u see ... it doesn't matter if u r a millionaire or not ....
it's how u spend ur money that matters ...

Agree.. This is normally the wake up call we respond to

SGPshanghai69
09-04-2008, 06:11 PM

Bro petrolheadsg,
Greetings from Shanghai.

To be able to move from 'flower' to flower' is perhaps not to seek for a suitable or the 'Perfect One' as said but rather it's more like 'trying' the different gals with a different character and perhaps different degree of skills in bed maybe?.............;) I.e. I, myself and me now will only stick to my regular HC or my 'no-strings attached' fuck mates.....all for the sake of sexual needs satisfaction but nothing else.

Always possess a practical clear mindset at our utmost best effort and that to remind oneself constantly that we're in China away from family & homeland is to make a better living so as to bring home a bigger chunk of bread to feed all but not to spend it all on what we earn instead. Why risk it all?

machoman
09-04-2008, 07:49 PM

My comments are in general & applies to all nationalities, not resticted to PRC women & Singaporean men.

Well, IMHO, most men want to play the hero with ladies, WL or not. They also tend to more sentimental & soft at heart. That's why even empires were lost, e.g Yuan Kei Fei & Cleopatra. I remember this old saying: "Heroes die at the hands of the Beauty!" :eek:

The other major weakness is that in general, our egoes are extremely vunerable & succumb easily to feminine charms & wiles. The WLs are streetwise & even the more experienced non-WLs knows how to exploit this weakness to their advantage. They would use flattery blatantly or subtely & even resort to emotional balckmail to get what they want. :(

Who says women are the weaker sex? Only MCPs believe this. I liken the genders using the Toaist concepts of Yin & Yang. Water, which is Yin will conquer Fire, which is Yang. :D :cool:

Gentle Beast
09-04-2008, 08:42 PM

Hi Bro, I like your analysis of 'wants' and 'needs' - concepts pretty identical to successful financial planning :D

Thankfully for me, when it comes to bonking meimeis, my system adopt the 'Law of Diminishing Marginal Utility' , incremental bonks with the same pussy will produce lesser satisfaction:eek:

aczeta76
09-04-2008, 08:59 PM
Hi Bro, I like your analysis of 'wants' and 'needs' - concepts pretty identical to successful financial planning :D

Thankfully for me, when it comes to bonking meimeis, my system adopt the 'Law of Diminishing Marginal Utility' , incremental bonks with the same pussy will produce lesser satisfaction:eek:

hahaha... sounds like my old economics classes...:D

The Bund
09-04-2008, 11:13 PM
Hi bro SGP,

Yes, it was a pleasure meeting you again - but pity you had to run off so quickly. Well, I guess it was partly due to your magnanimity in allowing your friend and I to get on with the business at hand. Once again, thank you!

Indeed one has to possessed a clear mindset from the very begining on what exactly he's after, only then he goes forward to getting about on what he's after.....yet easier said than done many a times as well......sigh...:o

Whilst I was writing that post, there was many a time when I wanted to put down those words which you've written: "easier said than done"! I absolutely agree that in spite of our awareness of the dangers, we're still vulnerable to varying degrees. That's why, for me, even though I can swim, I refrain from jumping into the pool! That's the only way to take drowning out of the equation completely.

Many a times we tell ourselves from the very begining stage, we are merely going for the sexual biological satisfactions but yet more than often, most of us ended up in more emotional entrenchment at latter stage.....being blinded by the tender care and attention we get from the local gals which most of us felt and compared from what we do not getting from back home.....:(
To be treated with utmost attentions & most importantly, getting the sexual needs satisfied regularly is extremely tempting and lethal to both the heart & mind......when one is on a foreign land without family.

We're only humans......

That's recognition of a few of our needs.

The Bund
09-04-2008, 11:24 PM
At the end of the day whether it is the Mei Mei or us, we are all human beings with emotions.

Certainly. We're all emotional creatures, some of us more so than others. But, in my opinion, that's not the cause of our sorrows.

In the office and amongst friends, there will always be someone that is closer and can communicate with you more. Someone you are comfortable with, enjoy their company and have a hilarious time. What happen when you meet that someone in the KTV, it would be very difficult to just walk away without thinking about her.

And so that someone is able to fulfill one of our myriad of needs.

I'm sorry if I keep harping on that, but I seriously believe that is, with few exceptions if any, the root of our problems.

The Bund
09-04-2008, 11:37 PM
Some guys heart is just like stone where they can ditch the gals even they threatened to commit suicide.. If you are not hard enough, it is not advisable to have the romance with those girl...

I used to call such guys "bastards", but now I admire them. So how come they can be like that whilst some of us can't? Are they emotionless? Do they not have needs?

It's not difficult to conclude that they're just like us, with emotions and needs. The main difference is that they're able to see very clearly that those meimeis can't realistically satisfy their needs; or at least they don't go looking to the meimeis for fulfilment.

But as long as they're still on the playing fields, they remain vulnerable to the possibility (however remote) of the first time.

The Bund
09-04-2008, 11:47 PM
True for some bros.. I started out with less than pure intentions to conquer her but as time pass, I fell in love with her.

Thinking of whether to tell my MM deliberately to make her jealous...dun know yet but I like it when she gets all sour over me as this shows she cares.

My first bonk, not with my MM in almost 4 mths (excl 2 rounds with my regular like XP and XL).... I was hoping tt she will make me retire for good... it is all in her hands now.

Coz if I bao her in China then I got no budget local liao as need to fly to ZH every other weekend too...

Please don't mind me for saying so... the red sentence above highlights our need to sometimes have our egos stroked. And egos are so much like our penises - the more they're stroked, the bigger they get.

And the bigger they get, the more they want to be stroked.

It's a dangerous cycle, my friend, and forebodes an explosive chain-reaction. Do take care!

The Bund
09-04-2008, 11:56 PM
A human being has a natural desire to want more of a good thing than he needs ... we, men .... will never and can find the perfect one ...
else the word separation or divorce will not be in dictionary ...

Yes, we will never find the perfect one, simply because there's no such thing. But that's not the problem.

The problem is when we think there is, and start looking for her. Then, we find some attributes here, some attributes there, but never all at one place... and the search goes on, with broken hearts in its wake.

And broken expenditure records.

The Bund
09-04-2008, 11:59 PM

Guess I have to aim for FOC, cos even after exchange rate, I still fall under the middle income in China...
hahahahaha...

You should thank God you have income in China... I'm still looking for mine... ;):D

The Bund
10-04-2008, 12:11 AM
My comments are in general & applies to all nationalities, not resticted to PRC women & Singaporean men.

Well, IMHO, most men want to play the hero with ladies, WL or not. They also tend to more sentimental & soft at heart. That's why even empires were lost, e.g Yuan Kei Fei & Cleopatra. I remember this old saying: "Heroes die at the hands of the Beauty!" :eek:

The other major weakness is that in general, our egoes are extremely vunerable & succumb easily to feminine charms & wiles. The WLs are streetwise & even the more experienced non-WLs knows how to exploit this weakness to their advantage. They would use flattery blatantly or subtely & even resort to emotional balckmail to get what they want. :(

Precisely. And I believe the examples you've given are both related to the ego. And the stroking...

Who says women are the weaker sex? Only MCPs believe this. I liken the genders using the Toaist concepts of Yin & Yang. Water, which is Yin will conquer Fire, which is Yang. :D :cool:

Great insight! I always felt women aren't the weaker sex but had never used Taoist concepts to explain it. Now I know why sometimes I can make my wife boil...

The Bund
10-04-2008, 12:27 AM

Oh? So why am I so unsuccessful in my own financial planning? :D

Ah, yes, I vaguely remember that principle from my "A" level Economics classes. But, pardon me if I'm wrong, the Law of Diminishing Marginal Utility doesn't immediately apply to your 2nd bonk with the same pussy, does it?

Familiarity may breed contempt, sometimes. But more often than not, there's comfort to be found in the known. That is, before the discomfort sets in...

Seriously, you've adopted a safe system - good for you! But I reiterate (old men are long-winded, so please forgive me) that that is probably because you're very much in touch with your needs.

Ronaldo
10-04-2008, 01:15 AM
You should thank God you have income in China... I'm still looking for mine... ;):D

Wahahaha... You are already THE BUND... What income you are talking about? You are the iconic site of Shanghai... collect tourist fee can liaoz...

Hahahhaa...

The Bund
10-04-2008, 01:37 AM
Wahahaha... You are already THE BUND... What income you are talking about? You are the iconic site of Shanghai... collect tourist fee can liaoz...

Hahahhaa...

Since when did anyone have to pay to visit the bund? It's always on the itinerary of tour packages to Shanghai because it's freaking free! :(

jon2000sg
10-04-2008, 01:48 AM
play with your dick not your heart

leave your heart at home

XuJiaHui
10-04-2008, 10:41 AM

hahahahaha...

Bro, how to get FOC ? Is there really a so called FOC ? Please give me some advise la.. I think everything in Shanghai is expensive leh...

Lao Ban
10-04-2008, 10:47 AM
Those who are singles are more susceptible to falling in love with PRCs. Since by comparison, there is slim chance they can get a better looking one in SG.

XuJiaHui
10-04-2008, 10:49 AM
I used to call such guys "bastards", but now I admire them. So how come they can be like that whilst some of us can't? Are they emotionless? Do they not have needs?

It's not difficult to conclude that they're just like us, with emotions and needs. The main difference is that they're able to see very clearly that those meimeis can't realistically satisfy their needs; or at least they don't go looking to the meimeis for fulfilment.

But as long as they're still on the playing fields, they remain vulnerable to the possibility (however remote) of the first time.

Hi Bro, I still think those action is not right... Because their aim is just fuck and go.. Man do have emotion... So if we can find the right one... We will want to be together.. And those man usually use sweet word like marriage and like promise which most of the people cannot cheat mm like that...
Again i think do not play a feeling with the village girl... personally i think those girl in club or pub is OK because they are also play girl.... Till now, I still not be able to have chance to get a so called short term gf..... hahaha most of the time , I am ditched by girls... and i feel bad over that !!!

XuJiaHui
10-04-2008, 10:50 AM
Those who are singles are more susceptible to falling in love with PRCs. Since by comparison, there is slim chance they can get a better looking one in SG.

Bro, single but do not where to find a perfect PRC in Shanghai ....

Ronaldo
10-04-2008, 10:53 AM
Bro, how to get FOC ? Is there really a so called FOC ? Please give me some advise la.. I think everything in Shanghai is expensive leh...

Hahaha.. FOC ah? Must have patient and lower your expectations lor.... Actually different girls, different type of hooking. Some may appear very hard to get, but once you break it down, it is VERY HARD to GET OUT...

This kind of thing I am trying to cut down liao lahz... Quite tiring...and nowadays no drive... I wonder why.. Maybe a new phase in life....:D

Ronaldo
10-04-2008, 10:54 AM
Bro, single but do not where to find a perfect PRC in Shanghai ....

Bro, you looking for PRC GF ah? Must be this specification is it? Actually the other expat club alot of single expat ladies mahz.. Not your type?:D

adidas88
10-04-2008, 11:32 AM
Oh? So why am I so unsuccessful in my own financial planning?
bro .. becoz ur needs and wants is more than ur supply ...:D

Those who are singles are more susceptible to falling in love with PRCs.[/wuote]
that's an understatement ...
falling in love with PRC can happen to anyone and everyone who allow his small head to do the thinking ...

[QUOTE=XuJiaHui]Bro, how to get FOC ? Is there really a so called FOC ? Please give me some advise la..
Hahaha.. FOC ah? Must have patient and lower your expectations lor..

bro .. pls not have this kind of mindset when u cheong ... regardless where it is ...
if u want to cheong, pls prepare to pay ...
FOC is not a good thing .... it's only Fuck On Credit ...

XuJiaHui
10-04-2008, 02:26 PM
Bro, you looking for PRC GF ah? Must be this specification is it? Actually the other expat club alot of single expat ladies mahz.. Not your type?:D

Bro ... why Expat girl leave their hometown and come to Shanghai ??? hahahaha

Ronaldo
10-04-2008, 02:27 PM
Bro ... why Expat girl leave their hometown and come to Shanghai ??? hahahaha

To meet guys like you.... Hahahahhaha....

Ronaldo
10-04-2008, 02:29 PM
bro .. pls not have this kind of mindset when u cheong ... regardless where it is ...

Aiyah.. the FOC is not for KTV/WL lahz... (even if this is possible), its more of an ONS kinda thing. Anyway we will pay in kind lor.. There are some reasons why it is free lahz... hahahhaa..

The Bund
10-04-2008, 03:16 PM
Hi Bro, I still think those action is not right... Because their aim is just fuck and go.. Man do have emotion... So if we can find the right one... We will want to be together.. And those man usually use sweet word like marriage and like promise which most of the people cannot cheat mm like that...

You're right, of course, bro. It's wrong to play games with other's emotions, regardless of who is playing the games. But, on the other hand, having a sense of responsibility may have its downside. It's a conundrum I still have't figured out how to resolve. Hence, my decision to stay out of the playing fields.

Again i think do not play a feeling with the village girl... personally i think those girl in club or pub is OK because they are also play girl....

Perhaps, on balance, you may be right. However, to paint all KTV/etc girls with the same brush may not, in principle, be universally fair. All I'm sure about them is the fact that they're in the trade for the sole purpose of attaining higher economic returns. At all costs, this must not be forgotten.

Till now, I still not be able to have chance to get a so called short term gf..... hahaha most of the time , I am ditched by girls... and i feel bad over that !!!

Hang on here.... if she's not your gf, how can she ditch you??? ;)

The Bund
10-04-2008, 03:31 PM
bro .. becoz ur needs and wants is more than ur supply ...:D

Correct, bro, but with a significant amendment. It should be because their needs and wants are more than my supply. :(

Those who are singles are more susceptible to falling in love with PRCs.[/wuote]
that's an understatement ...
falling in love with PRC can happen to anyone and everyone who allow his small head to do the thinking ...

Again, agree with you. But again, with a minor difference of opinion. I don't think we should always lay blame on the little head. The little head started the involvement, but it's always something else which makes them continue with it.

That's indeed the best policy. If we keep maintaining a monetary price on the deed, it reminds us that it's merely a commercial transaction. That should reduce the risk of emotional/etc involvement. I say "reduce", because I'm reluctant to say "eliminate".

The Bund
10-04-2008, 03:34 PM
Aiyah.. the FOC is not for KTV/WL lahz... (even if this is possible), its more of an ONS kinda thing. Anyway we will pay in kind lor.. There are some reasons why it is free lahz... hahahhaa..

Yes, one of which is because you're Ronaldo. :D

XuJiaHui
10-04-2008, 03:36 PM
You're right, of course, bro. It's wrong to play games with other's emotions, regardless of who is playing the games. But, on the other hand, having a sense of responsibility may have its downside. It's a conundrum I still have't figured out how to resolve. Hence, my decision to stay out of the playing fields.

Perhaps, on balance, you may be right. However, to paint all KTV/etc girls with the same brush may not, in principle, be universally fair. All I'm sure about them is the fact that they're in the trade for the sole purpose of attaining higher economic returns. At all costs, this must not be forgotten.

Hang on here.... if she's not your gf, how can she ditch you??? ;)

Bro, you are right ...
You become inspector ah !! tell u when we have time to meet up next time...
...For now.. have fun..

XuJiaHui
10-04-2008, 03:40 PM

never tried the ONS before... When u wanna teach me that ?

adidas88
10-04-2008, 03:57 PM
Again, agree with you. But again, with a minor difference of opinion. I don't think we should always lay blame on the little head. The little head started the involvement, but it's always something else which makes them continue with it.
aiyah ... must blame the little head becoz there's where he get shiok and started it ... :D

That's indeed the best policy. If we keep maintaining a monetary price on the deed, it reminds us that it's merely a commercial transaction. That should reduce the risk of emotional/etc involvement. I say "reduce", because I'm reluctant to say "eliminate".
agreed ... though it's merely a "business" transaction, still we have some feeling for them ... occasionally i still think of the ZH gal that ON with me .. but that's abt it .. therefore reduce but not eliminate ...
bro .. r u in the legal trade ?? u use words very carefully leh ...

Ronaldo
10-04-2008, 03:57 PM
never tried the ONS before... When u wanna teach me that ?

Find one night... go to the clubs alone... and stand there lor.. One Night Stand! Hahahaha...

Oh well, sometimes it happens lahz.. more often to Bro Limpeh.. now he silent mob hahhaha

Ronaldo
10-04-2008, 03:58 PM
Yes, one of which is because you're Ronaldo. :D

Wah!! Win liao lor!!! Kanna suan......:eek:

The Bund
10-04-2008, 06:27 PM
Bro, you are right ...
You become inspector ah !! tell u when we have time to meet up next time...
...For now.. have fun..

Inspector? No lah, more like kaypoher. I'm sure yours must be an interesting story, to be enjoyed over a cup of coffee... :)

The Bund
10-04-2008, 06:32 PM
agreed ... though it's merely a "business" transaction, still we have some feeling for them ... occasionally i still think of the ZH gal that ON with me .. but that's abt it .. therefore reduce but not eliminate ...

Ah, thinking of her with your little head...? We usually call these "lustful memories". :p

bro .. r u in the legal trade ?? u use words very carefully leh ...

Er... legal trade as opposed to illegal trade? I insist that everything I do is legal... I think. :D

Are you a clairvoyant, or what?

The Bund
10-04-2008, 06:34 PM
Find one night... go to the clubs alone... and stand there lor.. One Night Stand!

Say, I do that very often. Now that I know the definition, I can no longer deny that I indulge in ONS. :p

The Bund
10-04-2008, 06:40 PM
Wah!! Win liao lor!!! Kanna suan......:eek:

My apologies - how would I even dare to suan Ronaldo. What is the bund, struggling to relive its glory days when its best days are long gone, in comparison? :rolleyes:

adidas88
10-04-2008, 07:08 PM
Ah, thinking of her with your little head...? We usually call these "lustful memories". :p
right .... lustfool memories ...:D

Are you a clairvoyant, or what?
bro .. don't use so chim word leh ...
me just use a crystal ball to see the future lar ..
but sometime becoz never clean the crystal ball, it look side way ...:D

SGPshanghai69
10-04-2008, 07:30 PM
What is the bund, struggling to relive its glory days when its best days are long gone, in comparison? :rolleyes:

Bro Bund,
Not to mention that 'your' historical flyover bridge leading to the Bund from YanAn Viaduct, has been removed for good to make way for the new development for World Expo 2010....kekeke...:o...you poor thing lah!

The Bund
10-04-2008, 07:34 PM
Bro Bund,
Not to mention that 'your' historical flyover bridge leading to the Bund from YanAn Viaduct, has been removed for good to make way for the new development for World Expo 2010....kekeke...:o...you poor thing lah!

Bro SGP,

Ya lor, tears flowed... that's why it rained for the past few days. Thanks for showing sympathy... :p

The Bund
10-04-2008, 07:37 PM
right .... lustfool memories ...:D

bro .. don't use so chim word leh ...
me just use a crystal ball to see the future lar ..
but sometime becoz never clean the crystal ball, it look side way ...:D

Bro... you've got a crystal ball? That must be priceless! I've only got 4 balls... 2 eye-balls and 2 you-know-what... and none of them are made of crystal. :p

shengge
10-04-2008, 09:09 PM

Yo Bro,
You don't have income in China yet you stay here for so long?:eek:
Please help me..........:o
Thanks!

demarco
10-04-2008, 11:11 PM
u mean the right1 as a normal gal or ktv gal, WL or FL ???:confused:

All of the above.

understand how u feel ... that's the poison when we cheong ....
small head always lead the big head ...:D

I do agree on that....thats why always come here to read fellow cheongster posting to remind yrself.

demarco
10-04-2008, 11:24 PM
Bro demarco

Like what bro adidas said, think with big head not small head.

Liking a girl is ok and to see her every 2-3 months for a period of time it is also ok.

But once you start having emotions that are more towards 'loving a person' time to back-off.

Remerber that you are not her only overnite companion, there are probably 4-5 different persons every month otherwise she can't survive. Sometimes when they reject your extras, it could be they know that you would give them more the next time so do not be overly touched by it.

Yes, they are sincere but they also know the way to touch, soften, and ensure your heart always remerber them tenderly. They are smart and streetwise to be in this 'dangerous business' at such a young and possibly tender age.

thks Bro, trying to get her out of my mind now...best way to do is to find a more better one. on ratio there are over million of SYT in china, should not be that differcult to find a better SYT. On contary, found one viet SYT yesterday.

demarco
10-04-2008, 11:31 PM
Quote 'sure or not bro ...
don't let the small head do the thinking ...
once a while, u can allow that to happen .... when u r bonking ...
after that, big head take over ...'

Just trying to show how good they are and even with experience you at times may succumb under the weight of their 'wen rou'!.

Just need some time to cool off and put logic into that big head of ours then everything would be fine.

Thanks anyway for highlighting.

Believe me .....they are good, this trip i met 2 of them. both even invite me to sent them back to their house. the first one did not get me but i fall for the second gal.:)

demarco
10-04-2008, 11:45 PM
Brother,

I fell into my own trap after having spent close to 10 years in China, and I got out thanks to some wise old friends. Talking about experience and wisdom. Sigh....

Beware! Although 6 years have since passed, I am still very careful in reminding myself to be prudent. These PRC ladies are smart, and they can out-wit us with their in-born abilities.

My 2 cent worth.

PTR
Hi long time no chat...how is everythin in Shanghai?
I came to know that they choose to be a whore by choice and no one force them. They hv the option to return back home and be good but they choose to continue what they are doing because of the easy $$$.
Guess this, I was offer 双飞, the other lady was her real sister. I was surprise and rejected that offer, and ask them this...can u do that with yr sis? The answer is: it is a bussiness transaction...u pay we do it. Tempting hor :)

demarco
10-04-2008, 11:54 PM

ya...use the card wisely but don pay for the subscription.

demarco
11-04-2008, 12:06 AM
Dear Senior Bro shengge,

Regards
Dont blame yrself, afterall we are still human. :)

PuTonRen
11-04-2008, 06:39 AM
Dont blame yrself, afterall we are still human. :)

Brother,

It has been a long time, how have you been?

Yes, we are all human. I blame myself to have used the wrong head to think, blinding knowingly myself to convinve myself that the girl in question is different. Sigh........

Thanks for the comforting words,

Regards

PTR

SGPshanghai69
11-04-2008, 09:39 AM
Guess this, I was offer 双飞, the other lady was her real sister. I was surprise and rejected that offer, and ask them this...can u do that with yr sis?

Yo Bro Demarco,
You're indeed so filled with dignity and a very nice man at heart......but apologies if I do sound too harsh, hence they do not mind why should we big bro? As she told you in her very words, it's all a mere business transaction, you pay they do.

ktv cheongster
11-04-2008, 09:51 AM
I think whether experience or not, we will get affected when the 'special' one cums along ... but we always learn and gets tougher and tougher ..

demarco
11-04-2008, 11:49 AM
Brother,

It has been a long time, how have you been?

Yes, we are all human. I blame myself to have used the wrong head to think, blinding knowingly myself to convinve myself that the girl in question is different. Sigh........

Thanks for the comforting words,

Regards

PTR

ok...life still the same but now exploring southern china.
Admit the mistake made and move on bro. If time do goes back, i will made the same mistake again. That is me. :)

demarco
11-04-2008, 11:56 AM
Yo Bro Demarco,
You're indeed so filled with dignity and a very nice man at heart......but apologies if I do sound too harsh, hence they do not mind why should we big bro? As she told you in her very words, it's all a mere business transaction, you pay they do.

ya ya.....we were brought up in a place where we were told we are the best and we are number 1. what we was not told is there are ppl willing to kill just for a meal.
Anyway....i pay for the service she provide it, any addition is a bonus. Maybe i become greedy and wanted to own the product for myself. :eek:

Ronaldo
11-04-2008, 12:25 PM
ok...life still the same but now exploring southern china.
Admit the mistake made and move on bro. If time do goes back, i will made the same mistake again. That is me. :)

Exploring South? I guess we are heading opposite directions... I am kinda lost after spending time in the South then coming into Shanghai. Like a village boy coming to big city and meeting big brothers....

Its like coming back to Singapore.... Hahahaha

demarco
11-04-2008, 01:18 PM
Exploring South? I guess we are heading opposite directions... I am kinda lost after spending time in the South then coming into Shanghai. Like a village boy coming to big city and meeting big brothers....

Its like coming back to Singapore.... Hahahaha

wa lau...village boy going to city.
Once i am in china, everywhere i go looks very far. China is very big.

aczeta76
11-04-2008, 03:30 PM
Bros

Guess after so many valuable contributions and words of wisdom, may I just sum up and state that:

It is entirely up to you to continue engaging her, established a serious relationship or fuck and forget because each of us are different and while we look at things from a general perspective, within that perspective we may have our own point of views so there can never be a general concensus.

Just make sure we do not do anything to break up our home and if not married, then to make sure that we do not hand over all our hard earn money to them to eventually find that we are taken for a ride and heart broken.

Ya.. agree. NOT all. Even if we are together in the future, still need some SI Fang Qian and proper contracts on all joint assest to prevent future misunderstanding in life

adidas88
11-04-2008, 03:52 PM
Bros

Guess after so many valuable contributions and words of wisdom, may I just sum up and state that:

It is entirely up to you to continue engaging her, established a serious relationship or fuck and forget because each of us are different and while we look at things from a general perspective, within that perspective we may have our own point of views so there can never be a general concensus.
well said bro ....
one man meat is another man poison

demarco
12-04-2008, 03:02 AM
Bros

Just make sure we do not do anything to break up our home and if not married, then to make sure that we do not hand over all our hard earn money to them to eventually find that we are taken for a ride and heart broken.

Yo Bro....I rise my 2hand, 2leg and 1dick...=Totally Agree what u said.:cool:

sohbuckkong
13-04-2008, 07:50 AM
I think basically thats the general opinion amongst not just outsiders and some SG guys, but also amongst the PRCs gers themselves, which is why they like to come to this 金山 。。。 to dig for gold ... this can be explain by the Hero attitude of SG guys who think that that it is chivalry to help these gers out ... and be their knight in shining armour, this makes them feel good ,..
金山
A few months back I know of a PRC working lady plying around geylang lor 23 to 29, I know her through my PRC lady friend. She's mature, about in her 40's and not so nice looking because of her age so I did not call her because she's not my type. She also have a hard time getting clients in KTV.

Recently she hit the jackpot, a sg business man fell for her, gave her a huge sum of money about $20K-30K, support her every month sg$5k, and even bought for her husband presents. Why do this man gave her husband presents I wonder, isnt this just a message to this lady that he's a hero.

aczeta76
13-04-2008, 08:07 AM
金山
A few months back I know of a PRC working lady plying around geylang lor 23 to 29, I know her through my PRC lady friend. She's mature, about in her 40's and not so nice looking because of her age so I did not call her because she's not my type. She also have a hard time getting clients in KTV.

Recently she hit the jackpot, a sg business man fell for her, gave her a huge sum of money about $20K-30K, support her every month sg$5k, and even bought for her husband presents. Why do this man gave her husband presents I wonder, isnt this just a message to this lady that he's a hero.

That is outright stupid... My GF does not have a hubby or BF at home yet. Used to have one but broke up when she came Sin.

She knows and I have told her that my treatment of her will be different after she goes back to ZH depending on whether we are BF/GF or just friends... One of the things stopping her now is tt she feels the BF/GF should stay together, not see each other only every other month or so..

To that, I have no answer..which is Y we wait for her to go home, become more normal and decide then if we should continue:(

Shutruk Nahunte
13-04-2008, 08:11 PM
Brothers,

Reading through these blogs, I think I am correct to say that there is a common thread - that most of us who got into trouble with the PRC mei-meis starting doing the right thing - we saw the lifestyle they were living, understanding that the only reason they were doing this is for the money and we tried to make a difference by thinking that we could help them get out of the trap we thought they were in.

I have a similar sad story to share - with one who I met in the basement of the Lisbao Casino in Macau. She was a sweet young thing from Sichuan who a body that could kill - as most brothers will know, Sichuan mei-meis are particularly well endowed and this one was no exception. I have to admit that besides her pretty face, tall and slim stature, creamy white skin - the 36D knockers were the ones which really captured my fancy.

It just so happened that just before that my boss and I were talking and we were philosophical about saving the one starfish on the beach - knowing that we cannot save them all but can make a difference by just saving one.

And so started about 18 months of my trying to get her from selling her body in Macau - I did what most of you tried to do, give her an income stream which (I thought) would allow her to return to her home town in Sichuan to live a more dignified life. But what followed were months of lies upon lies and myself being out of pocket with the amount of money which I am too ashamed to be telling you all. I saw the lies but strangely continued to be misled always thinking that she would turn around.

The biggest irony was that the person who talked sense into me was another mei-mei I spent time with when I was on a short trip to Wuxi and she told me the characteristics of deceit of Sichuan girls and as thought she was telling me exactly what had happened to me for 18 months. This finally snapped me out of the fog I was in and I decided to cut my losses and bailed out.

Till today, I still could not fathom how someone like her could lie through her teeth and turn what were good intentions from me to something which till today is still poison in my viens.

By the way, I tried to post a photo of her in his blog but could not find a way - I was hoping to warn other brothers and hope that they will not fall into the trap I was in.

aczeta76
13-04-2008, 11:55 PM
Brothers,

Reading through these blogs, I think I am correct to say that there is a common thread - that most of us who got into trouble with the PRC mei-meis starting doing the right thing - we saw the lifestyle they were living, understanding that the only reason they were doing this is for the money and we tried to make a difference by thinking that we could help them get out of the trap we thought they were in.

I have a similar sad story to share - with one who I met in the basement of the Lisbao Casino in Macau. She was a sweet young thing from Sichuan who a body that could kill - as most brothers will know, Sichuan mei-meis are particularly well endowed and this one was no exception. I have to admit that besides her pretty face, tall and slim stature, creamy white skin - the 36D knockers were the ones which really captured my fancy.

And so started about 18 months of my trying to get her from selling her body in Macau - I did what most of you tried to do, give her an income stream which (I thought) would allow her to return to her home town in Sichuan to live a more dignified life. But what followed were months of lies upon lies and myself being out of pocket with the amount of money which I am too ashamed to be telling you all. I saw the lies but strangely continued to be misled always thinking that she would turn around.

Till today, I still could not fathom how someone like her could lie through her teeth and turn what were good intentions from me to something which till today is still poison in my viens.

By the way, I tried to post a photo of her in his blog but could not find a way - I was hoping to warn other brothers and hope that they will not fall into the trap I was in.

Bro.. 1st thing, u muz go in with the rite intention, NOT to help them but because you love her.. That makes it all different. Wannabe heroes are also Chai Tao to them

This is why it is sad as your good intentions got wasted. My feel is that they dun want help or sympathy... When they come into this line, they close their hearts and made a "vow" or sometime not to have emotions involved so dun blame them for being heartless.

But if you love them and the feeling is mutual, then u muz make sure u love them for who they are, not what you want them to become.

My GF tells me she is a Mahjong Addict and she can do nothing but play mahjong whole day so she tinks I cannot take it. For me, I dun know until I see her in ZH and we experience it.

But she also told me she is unsure if my love for her will make her change so let's see how. All she knows is that the road ahead will be tough as she is used to spending easy money with no thoughts of the future.

In the end, we decided we will try and respect each other's decision in the end, Be it lovers, friends or juz a memory in each other minds.

Remember, they dun need a hero. They need or want a man who is true.. regardless of whether he can be an hero

demarco
14-04-2008, 12:48 AM
Brothers,

It just so happened that just before that my boss and I were talking and we were philosophical about saving the one starfish on the beach - knowing that we cannot save them all but can make a difference by just saving one.

The biggest irony was that the person who talked sense into me was another mei-mei I spent time with when I was on a short trip to Wuxi and she told me the characteristics of deceit of Sichuan girls and as thought she was telling me exactly what had happened to me for 18 months. This finally snapped me out of the fog I was in and I decided to cut my losses and bailed out.

i sympathy on yr situation, take it as a valuable lesson and move on. most of them or i should said all of them chooses this line by choice.:)

aczeta76
14-04-2008, 08:06 AM
i sympathy on yr situation, take it as a valuable lesson and move on. most of them or i should said all of them chooses this line by choice.:)

Veri true indeed. They make a choice to join this line for various reasons so we shld respect that without moral judgement

If we can accept it and be their life partner then good, else dun play with their feelings. For my girl, I know that she is tired and want to leave all these behind BUT not at the expense of lying to me.

SGPshanghai69
14-04-2008, 08:42 AM
take it as a valuable lesson and move on. most of them or i should said all of them chooses this line by choice.:)

Dear Bro Demarco,
A well said statement here on this!
It's always a valuable lesson to many fellow bros here including myself on such lessons or incidents encountered, be it in the past, at present or even in the future. One never knows when his heart being smelten again.....and again...

Especially when one is on a foreign land, always exposed to times when the heart of one is filled with loneliness, missing home & family........and when that most fearful moment happens, that's when one mind gets disorientated and the heart take over the mind & body.......:( Happened to me in the past too....
The golden words here to bear in mind is "Humans are borned to err"

Lastly, just wanna say to all bros is approach & handle own case at your own discretions & be cautious at all times.......
Wishing all bros safe, well & perhaps......happiness.............
Cheerios....

adidas88
14-04-2008, 10:54 AM
The best way to convince a fool that he is wrong is to let him have his own way.
They do not need any hero. They need ATM. period.

bro .. i sympatize on ur situation ...
i was once in ur shoe so i know how u feel ...
Don't waste today regretting yesterday ... think abt the future and learn from the past but live now ...

But if you love them and the feeling is mutual, then u muz make sure u love them for who they are, not what you want them to become.

this is the part when we think we can make the difference ... but unfortunately ...
One expect the others to change her job for his sake, the other expects him to change the way he thinks abt her job.

adidas88
14-04-2008, 12:31 PM

i'm not sure if this is a right thing to do ...
but if all bros agreed ... i can help bro Shutruk Nahunte to post her picture here in this thread ...

LMK ...

aczeta76
14-04-2008, 12:51 PM
i'm not sure if this is a right thing to do ...
but if all bros agreed ... i can help bro Shutruk Nahunte to post her picture here in this thread ...

LMK ...

Why not.. it is eye candy anyway.

shengge
14-04-2008, 01:27 PM

I was hoping to warn other brothers and hope that they will not fall into the trap I was in.

No offence but I think you only got yourself to blame.
Frankly if you have good intention, may be you can start to help out in 希望工程. What you are doing basically no 希望 at all.

You don't have to hope........they will have the same mentality...........this mm is different!

If you really want to help, I think start with your those in your family.

Cheers!

aczeta76
14-04-2008, 01:46 PM
Frankly if you have good intention, may be you can start to help out in 希望工程. What you are doing basically no 希望 at all.

You don't have to hope........they will have the same mentality...........this mm is different!

Cheers!

Yupz... for it to work, make her your family. (True feelings on both sides and not playing around hoh)

adidas88
14-04-2008, 03:40 PM
I was hoping to warn other brothers and hope that they will not fall into the trap I was in.

i can understand bro SN frame of mind at the time of the event ...
me too was in that stage .. thinking we cannot save everyone but if we can save one, we can make a difference in someone life ...
but i was damn wrong ...

thus i believe all bros here is sharing their experiences and hopefully less bros will be hurt in the future ...

Always bear in mind:
No matter how far you have gone on a wrong road. Turn back.

shengge
14-04-2008, 05:25 PM
Yupz... for it to work, make her your family. (True feelings on both sides and not playing around hoh)

i can understand bro SN frame of mind at the time of the event ...
me too was in that stage .. thinking we cannot save everyone but if we can save one, we can make a difference in someone life ...
but i was damn wrong ...

Well, I actually mean, our family members have been very kind to us, yet we sometime very 'ngiaw' to them. On contrast, we spent our hard earn money freely in helping on someone that has zero return, whereby they still can earn their own money. That's why most bros said Pay, Fxxx and Forget.

I think this mm is having smiling face everynite she sleeps. Imagine she develops another few major and co-sponsors, what a happy life to be in.

If really want to help, 'teach them to fish not giving them fish.'

Don't get over with it, Life goes on.

adidas88
14-04-2008, 05:36 PM
Well, I actually mean, our family members have been very kind to us, yet we sometime very 'ngiaw' to them. On contrast, we spent our hard earn money freely in helping on someone that has zero return, whereby they still can earn their own money. That's why most bros said Pay, Fxxx and Forget.
cannot agree any less with u, bro ...

If really want to help, 'teach them to fish not giving them fish.'
exactly ....
Give a man a fish, you feed him a day.
Teach a man to fish, you feed him a lifetime.

XiaoChang
14-04-2008, 05:38 PM
seems that bros here have different opinion. Generally SG men are called suckers by some of these PRCs, not all mind you. The reason being some men here are too nice to them. Just like when we gove money to the beggars or the old man selling tissue, is that good or bad ... you be your own judge ...

Gentle Beast
14-04-2008, 06:32 PM
Could it be we men fall into such traps is because we want to save the particular WL for our exclusive use, the last thing we want is for her to be screwed by other men - and think we can be their heroes by providing them our hard earned money? I have a feeling I am 50 per cent correct in my analysis.

Shutruk Nahunte
14-04-2008, 08:12 PM

Cheers!

Brother shengge - no offence taken - you are correct, I should have been level-headed at that time to think with my head and not my dick. But at that point in time, I was so hung-up about (what I thought was) doing this honorable thing that I refused to see that it was a lost cause.

Anyway, thank all the brothers for the sympathies and words of encouragement. I hope that with our sharing, we can spare some other brothers from learning the hard way.

aczeta76
14-04-2008, 08:34 PM
Brother shengge - no offence taken - you are correct, I should have been level-headed at that time to think with my head and not my dick. But at that point in time, I was so hung-up about (what I thought was) doing this honorable thing that I refused to see that it was a lost cause.

Anyway, thank all the brothers for the sympathies and words of encouragement. I hope that with our sharing, we can spare some other brothers from learning the hard way.

Yupz.. all we can do is share coz each case is unique.. no one person is the same.. what more when u are talking about 2 persons with different lifestyles.

It is sometimes like the "Pretty women" story.. 'cept no all bros are richard gere and have the cash to boot

demarco
14-04-2008, 11:37 PM
Dear Bro Demarco,
A well said statement here on this!
It's always a valuable lesson to many fellow bros here including myself on such lessons or incidents encountered, be it in the past, at present or even in the future. One never knows when his heart being smelten again.....and again...

Especially when one is on a foreign land, always exposed to times when the heart of one is filled with loneliness, missing home & family........and when that most fearful moment happens, that's when one mind gets disorientated and the heart take over the mind & body.......:( Happened to me in the past too....
The golden words here to bear in mind is "Humans are borned to err"

Lastly, just wanna say to all bros is approach & handle own case at your own discretions & be cautious at all times.......
Wishing all bros safe, well & perhaps......happiness.............
Cheerios....

ya agree....bottom line is know when to cut lost. Dont hold on to a losing relationship, if confuse consult friends and all sammyboy here. :)

Huzige
15-04-2008, 03:07 AM
I was lucky – I had a Sifu many many moons ago who shared with me his principle for cheonging – and it has always been the 5Fs for me since then: Find them, Feel them, Finger them, Fcuk them, and (most importantly) Forget them! It still works wonder for me anywhere. Of ‘cos, I am talking about cheonging and not about looking for wife! Indeed, I am sure there are loads of MMs in China who made great wives, but I don’t think those MMs hang out in KTVs, SNs, BBSs and similar places that brothers like to hang out.

And I had a walk down the memory lane tonight. It has been a while since I stayed over in Shekou (in Shenzhen) where I spent a lot of my time when I first came to China 25 years ago. After getting rid of my customer after dinner, I took a walk around the “Love Boat” area just for old time sake – yes, the old lady (I meant the boat) is still there! I decided to take care of my thirst at a pub – met a couple of friendly MMs aged 18 & 19yo and both guessed that I must be Singaporean. I asked why they are so sure – that’s when they told me both have Singaporean b/fs and I “sound” like them. I then found out they both met their 19yo b/fs in the pub when the boys came a year ago for their short “attachment” as part of their college-course, and they are still studying. Needless to say both have been back for holidays. I asked them if they are serious – they said sure and would love to go to Singapore when they get married. That’s when I told them that spouses of Singaporeans/Malaysians do not have automatic right of residence – they seem to be quite shocked to hear that. I told them it is different for some nationalities, such as Canadian and Australians – maybe they should change their targets if they want to go overseas. I then asked if they will go out with me – they smiled and asked what I had on my mind? I told them I would love to introduce them to my “LaoEr” and they cracked up. Sure, but there will be “introduction fee.” Yes, reality sets in: “Business is Business, Love is all Bullshit!” Good luck to the two young Singaporean boys.

But I decided to go check out the local BBSs – uumph…. not too shabby… Aiyah, too many MMs too little time… life is too short to waste on one MM only when you are cheonging!

Just 5-fen worth from an old fart.:D

Ronaldo
15-04-2008, 03:38 AM
Don't get over with it, Life goes on.

Wah! Senior.. You very good lehz.. give advice.. We newbies must take notes now... hehehehe..

Actually bottomline, men cannot have too much disposable income on hand. When you have money, your mind start to wander, your cock become itchy and bright ideas starts to surface... Its like a personal experience.. Always looking towards pay day...for the next KTV session.. Hahahhaa..:D

Mr.romantic
15-04-2008, 03:47 AM
I was lucky – I had a Sifu many many moons ago who shared with me his principle for cheonging – and it has always been the 5Fs for me since then: Find them, Feel them, Finger them, Fcuk them, and (most importantly) Forget them! It still works wonder for me anywhere. Of ‘cos, I am talking about cheonging and not about looking for wife! Indeed, I am sure there are loads of MMs in China who made great wives, but I don’t think those MMs hang out in KTVs, SNs, BBSs and similar places that brothers like to hang out.

But I decided to go check out the local BBSs – uumph…. not too shabby… Aiyah, too many MMs too little time… life is too short to waste on one MM only when you are cheonging!

hahaha uncle i like your outlook on cheonging!

these days when you say you are a Singaporean in China which includes Hong Kong and Macau. the PRCs will think of how to chop your carrothead liao. i realised overall Singaporeans are very timid when they face some bullshit scenario. i always try to be cool about it but if it is too much i will make my stand and complain. be firm and talk gentlemenly with the establishment you are patronising. eg. sauna, ktv, etc. :D

Mr.romantic
15-04-2008, 04:03 AM

haha was just at the Lisboa "race track" this afternoon. eating wanton mee at Crystal Palace restaurant while looking at the premium "horses" galloping by. yes those 36D knockers are sure hard to resist. bounce bounce bounce. killer bods to boot. 去不去? HKD800 a pop. spend on sauna babes better. :D

glad you are able to move on. care to share your damages of your sponsorship? :)

adidas88
15-04-2008, 10:28 AM
these days when you say you are a Singaporean in China which includes Hong Kong and Macau. the PRCs will think of how to chop your carrothead liao.
like that ha ... next time we'll said we r from Malaysia, Indonesia or Thailand lor .. maybe they will chop our head instead ...:D

Mr.romantic
16-04-2008, 05:04 AM
like that ha ... next time we'll said we r from Malaysia, Indonesia or Thailand lor .. maybe they will chop our head instead ...:D

hahaha say from Brunei also can. :D

adidas88
16-04-2008, 11:57 AM
hahaha say from Brunei also can. :D

sure or not ?? brunei have many princes ...
we might be mistaken as one ...:D and they r oil rich ...:eek:
afterward kenna chop deeper until come off ... :D

actually HKD800 a pop for those 36D knockers is not too ex provided their service is good ...
in BKK ... we even pay 4K to 5K for those "models" in MPs ...

longwinter
16-04-2008, 12:09 PM

ya l am sure that we cheongster do noe all these golden rules. But keeping to the rules is kinda hard, can bro huzige guide us how u can strictly keep up to those policy that ur sifu had taught u?

Sometimes when we patronise a gal and she is nice, we will of cos like to find her back again for another session, instead of risking or going to find another new one again and oso had to start all over again mah. But l noe the more times u visit, the more u kum cheng la.

adidas88
16-04-2008, 12:20 PM
ya l am sure that we cheongster do noe all these golden rules. But keeping to the rules is kinda hard, can bro huzige guide us how u can strictly keep up to those policy that ur sifu had taught u?

Sometimes when we patronise a gal and she is nice, we will of cos like to find her back again for another session, instead of risking or going to find another new one again and oso had to start all over again mah. But l noe the more times u visit, the more u kum cheng la.

bro ... it's okay to have feeling for the gal that we like ...
that's normal ... we r human ...
but don't cross the line beyond "feeling" ... else u will be stepping on mine fields ..
it's very difficult to say how and what u can do to keep up those policy cos bottomline is ... the individual ... it's all abt self control and discipline ...
but then, saying is easy than doing ...
i believe all these will have to come from each individual ... we can share our experiences here but how many will take it into practise ??

Knowledge is something that can acquire overnight but not understanding.
Understanding is acquire from experiences.
And experience is a good teacher but her fees are high.

Sometimes the most difficult lessons are learnt through mistakes.

longwinter
16-04-2008, 01:04 PM
bro ... it's okay to have feeling for the gal that we like ...
that's normal ... we r human ...
but don't cross the line beyond "feeling" ... else u will be stepping on mine fields ..
it's very difficult to say how and what u can do to keep up those policy cos bottomline is ... the individual ... it's all abt self control and discipline ...
but then, saying is easy than doing ...
i believe all these will have to come from each individual ... we can share our experiences here but how many will take it into practise ??

Knowledge is something that can acquire overnight but not understanding.
Understanding is acquire from experiences.
And experience is a good teacher but her fees are high.

Sometimes the most difficult lessons are learnt through mistakes.

Ya, l sort of agree, after a few bad experiences, l did learn a bit from my mistakes, and now l noe how to control and refrain my feelings from going deeper. Indeed, l believe l hav become stronger a bit.

yea tat is why, saying is easy than doing, we can warn our cheongster frenz and teach them and lecture them all these rules, but sumtime even we ourselves oso cant control and break the rules ourselves.

it is like sometime u meet this working lady, and she has got the looks u like, very initiative and very nice to u, toks to u alot, let u feel the warm and hot feeling, u will feel good. And when l feel good, l began to go and look for her more and more. And of cos seeing that she is so good to me, l began to treat her very good as well. My cheongster friend sumtime even mock at me, say u tink u friends wif the working ladies ah?

anyway if there is a sure way to avoid kc traps and keep to the 5 golden rules, l will gladly accept it and master ;)

adidas88
16-04-2008, 01:25 PM
Ya, l sort of agree, after a few bad experiences, l did learn a bit from my mistakes, and now l noe how to control and refrain my feelings from going deeper. Indeed, l believe l hav become stronger a bit.
What cannot kill me will make me stronger.

yea tat is why, saying is easy than doing, we can warn our cheongster frenz and teach them and lecture them all these rules, but sumtime even we ourselves oso cant control and break the rules ourselves.
Bend the rules but don't break them.

it is like sometime u meet this working lady, and she has got the looks u like, very initiative and very nice to u, toks to u alot, let u feel the warm and hot feeling, u will feel good. And when l feel good, l began to go and look for her more and more. And of cos seeing that she is so good to me, l began to treat her very good as well. My cheongster friend sumtime even mock at me, say u tink u friends wif the working ladies ah?
i know how u feel bro ... it's alright to feel good with someone ...
when the gal treat us nice, being man, we'll be touched ... that's normal ..
we can treat them nice in return by buying them small gifts, dinner etc etc ..
just treat them like friends ... who says that these ladies cannot be our friends ?? just be careful not to cross the line ...

anyway if there is a sure way to avoid kc traps and keep to the 5 golden rules, l will gladly accept it and master ;)
sure ... just don't go to these places and u'll avoid kc traps and do not have to adapt the 5 golden rules ... and u r the master urself ..
Like i said ... no textbook theory can teach u how and what to do ...
just cheong with a open mind ...
Think before you act - but not too much and too long.

aczeta76
16-04-2008, 01:35 PM

just treat them like friends ... who says that these ladies cannot be our friends ?? just be careful not to cross the line ...

Errhh.. sometimes the line is very blur hoh...U cross already then realise jialat.. then too late, no more neutral ground

sure ... just don't go to these places and u'll avoid kc traps and do not have to adapt the 5 golden rules ... and u r the master urself ..

For me, i am also victim. But not to think too much is good, the more you think, the more you want and the more you get into trouble

Me juz want to start afresh now.. Machiam like kena ONS with girl before you know her then after the physical intimacy, u try to start dating normally.. kinda tough but that is wat i will do.. build the foundation from the 2nd floor down before the pillar cracks.

longwinter
16-04-2008, 01:46 PM
For me, i am also victim. But not to think too much is good, the more you think, the more you want and the more you get into trouble

Me juz want to start afresh now.. Machiam like kena ONS with girl before you know her then after the physical intimacy, u try to start dating normally.. kinda tough but that is wat i will do.. build the foundation from the 2nd floor down before the pillar cracks.

The more u think, the more fan and moody u become, worst outcome is u are tinking abt it, and on the other hand, the gal didnt even go to tink abt it, wah tat is damn sad sia. :(

longwinter
16-04-2008, 01:52 PM

yea, l oso tink the same as u, who says these ladies cannot be our friends? They are oso human being like us lo. For my friend, becos he is english speaking de, he jus cheong but never communicate much wif the gals, he always ask me why u always like so frenly and nice to the ladies? Got so much to tok wif them mehs? But l jus laugh it off.

Asking me not to go these places is as good as asking to go die....l am a sex addict le

okies sure, thanks bro for ur valuable lessons :o

adidas88
16-04-2008, 02:17 PM
The more u think, the more fan and moody u become, worst outcome is u are tinking abt it, and on the other hand, the gal didnt even go to tink abt it, wah tat is damn sad sia. :(
precisely ... u think the gal will bother abt what u r thinking ??
they don't give a damn ...
so based on these understanding, don't u think we should be wise and not worried abt it ...
yes, we think abt them ... me too... i still think abt the syt in LHL or BKK but that's abt it ...
It's okay to think abt them, just don't go crazy for them. It's ain't worth it.

yea, l oso tink the same as u, who says these ladies cannot be our friends? They are oso human being like us lo. For my friend, becos he is english speaking de, he jus cheong but never communicate much wif the gals, he always ask me why u always like so frenly and nice to the ladies? Got so much to tok wif them mehs? But l jus laugh it off.
there are many type of cheongsters ... some go for quantity bonk, some go for quality bonk, some look for GFE, some hunting for life partner etc etc ..
that's no right or wrong here ...
just do what u feel good .. as long as no one get hurt .. that include u ..

Asking me not to go these places is as good as asking to go die....l am a sex addict le
hm .. looks like we have something in common ..:D

Crazi
16-04-2008, 02:22 PM
All of us cheong is to be happy. To make us happy, everybody have their own demand ... some like to KC and talk to ger until the sun rises, some like to bonk and forget, some dont want to bonk, just treat like GF and sweet talk them :eek: , but whatever it is, as long as we are happy can liao.

aczeta76
16-04-2008, 02:39 PM
so based on these understanding, don't u think we should be wise and not worried abt it ...
yes, we think abt them ... me too... i still think abt the syt in LHL or BKK but that's abt it ...

..:D

True.. They will not think about it (Not too much, at least while they are still in this line).. thinking make them moody and surface their feelings and conscience.

Makes it very tough for them to continue working as in this line, you must be able to "shield" your heart. My MM was thinking so much that for a few days she cannot sleep.

Then after one huge quarrel, we decided to leave things to when she is back to herself in ZH. After that agreement, things are smoother and less stressful for both of us now.

So if you love her and it is mutual, dun put more pressure on her esp if you cannot give commitment.

Like my fellow bro like to say :p "Que Sera Sera" ... ...

longwinter
16-04-2008, 02:40 PM

there are many type of cheongsters ... some go for quantity bonk, some go for quality bonk, some look for GFE, some hunting for life partner etc etc ..
that's no right or wrong here ...
just do what u feel good .. as long as no one get hurt .. that include u ..

hm .. looks like we have something in common ..:D

quite true, the gals wont tink of wad we are tinking. l mean they hav to face so many customers daily, why the heck they go bother themselves abt a guy tinking and feelings. Sometime l tink best is we put ourselves in their shoe and tink. Then it kind of make sense riaos.

haha l tot all samster that are here hav something in common :D

longwinter
16-04-2008, 02:46 PM
True.. They will not think about it (Not too much, at least while they are still in this line).. thinking make them moody and surface their feelings and conscience.

Makes it very tough for them to continue working as in this line, you must be able to "shield" your heart. My MM was thinking so much that for a few days she cannot sleep.

Then after one huge quarrel, we decided to leave things to when she is back to herself in ZH. After that agreement, things are smoother and less stressful for both of us now.

So if you love her and it is mutual, dun put more pressure on her esp if you cannot give commitment.

Like my fellow bro like to say :p "Que Sera Sera" ... ...

l hope u and ur mm can hav a happy and lasting ending

make sure to inform us abt the good news once everything is alright and happy :D

Mekatulia
16-04-2008, 11:39 PM
Strictly speaking, my cheonging days have not been very long, my cheonging career not really that outstanding, but I would say I have seen my fair share of tricks up both the guy's and the gal's sleeve.

I was lucky to have a few close family members who have taught me alot of things along the way. A family that f**ks together, stays together. I would dare say, I think I have seen the better days of some of the popular places mentioned, e.g. CP. So many times when a few brag about how good the place/girls are, I realise it's all a matter of point of reference.

The funny thing is, during my travels, I have encountered a few, who just because they have been to a couple of places, thinks that they've seen the world. Not that I purposely deny, but when I claim that I am a "newbie" which I still am, a couple of folks will try too hard to "impress" on me their meagre knowlege of the place, etc? Not wanting to embarrass them but more importantly because I do not have a point to prove, or having a chip on my shoulder, I just smile. I just find it unnecessary to correct them... :)

I have through my observation, come up with 2 univeral law for the guy and the gal, though some might thing I am being a wee bit presumptous, but I am and will continue to fervently welcome anyone, anything to change my point of view.

Universal Law for the gal:
No matter how smart the gal, her downfall usually comes from choosing which guy to give her heart.

Universal Law for the guy:
No matter how smart the guy, his downfall usually comes when he tries to be the hero.

I dunno why, but the same old story keeps repeating itself, after a few rounds, nothing seems new anymore. Some keep saying it is difficult because of the "gfe", the "kum cheng", etc, all that are involved knows it is just an excuse, yet they are unable to extricate themselves from the predicament.

How many can really differentiate between "the game" and real life. How else and how much clearer can anybody explain the following in any way easily comprehensible that:
Cheonging = A Game
Real Life = May not be a pretty sight

Those who understand...good on ya!
Those who don't....Godspeed.

Mekatulia
17-04-2008, 12:08 AM
By the way, just to share a quote which I find kinda interesting:

"20 minutes into a poker game and you still don't know who's the patsy, that means YOU ARE the patsy."

I think it was George Burns. :)

Ah Ti
17-04-2008, 01:34 AM
Haha, senior bro, cannot agree with you lah; all girl in this line will never falling for anyone, their 1st intention is to make money! They find all way just interested to make quick $ to pay back the debt or silicone tits surgical fee. You think they want boy & girl relationship?
They came from complicated background, their heart died long time liao lor. All them got bad experience before, they can never trust guy anymore, especially customer she met . she want husband also after retired then go far far away find someone not kn her pass....Simple, they already betray they body and sour, what’s the big deal to betray you...
If you still got hope with them, that can be very dangerous, ready to get dented badly.
To me, no matter how nice they are, I just apply the 2 F, fxxk them and friend them, that's it; not further KC. I will let them kn this clearly, is all business transaction plus friendship cos she nice mah. They are professional, sure they understand, and we can get together better cos both no burden.

adidas88
17-04-2008, 12:03 PM
bro ...
To be happy with a woman, your must love her a lot and try not to understand her at all.

Universal Law for the gal:
No matter how smart the gal, her downfall usually comes from choosing which guy to give her heart.
Universal Law for the guy:
No matter how smart the guy, his downfall usually comes when he tries to be the hero.
very well quote, bro ....
like they always said " Heroes die fast" .... so refrain from being a hero and u probably live a lot longer to cheong ...:D

How many can really differentiate between "the game" and real life. How else and how much clearer can anybody explain the following in any way easily comprehensible that:
Cheonging = A Game
Real Life = May not be a pretty sight
Truth is always not popular but it is always right.

longwinter
17-04-2008, 12:36 PM
very well quote, bro ....
like they always said " Heroes die fast" .... so refrain from being a hero and u probably live a lot longer to cheong ...:D

the quote "heroes die fast", tis is really true. Last time, My lecturer did emphasise on it. Cos one of my smart friend decided to help my other friend to cheat in the practical. End up my lecturer knows it. And he say to my smart friend, since u like to be a hero, u will face the consequences! he fail my smart friend and other friend. :eek:

owkan
17-04-2008, 02:02 PM
Heroes die faster......
Coward live longer....

Choose your path!

adidas88
17-04-2008, 02:20 PM
Heroes die faster......
Coward live longer....

heroes dies faster ...
coward take longer to die ...

longwinter
17-04-2008, 03:39 PM
Heroes die faster......
Coward live longer....

Choose your path!

l rather be the coward and live longer. :D

aczeta76
17-04-2008, 03:57 PM
Heroes die faster......
Coward live longer....

Choose your path!

A life without passion and excitement is a meaningless existence.

No matter how long you will live, make every moment count..:p

adidas88
17-04-2008, 04:02 PM
A life without passion and excitement is a meaningless existence.
No matter how long you will live, make every moment count..:p
totall agreed ...
It's not the years in your life that counts,
It's the life in your years that matter.

LawTeoChew
17-04-2008, 04:06 PM
I dunno why, but the same old story keeps repeating itself, after a few rounds, nothing seems new anymore. Some keep saying it is difficult because of the "gfe", the "kum cheng", etc, all that are involved knows it is just an excuse, yet they are unable to extricate themselves from the predicament.

Bro,

Becos we are human.
That also applies to MM. I believe some of the MMs that we classified as heartless suffered the same fate as some of the bro here, they are sucker too, willingly give all their hard earned money to their 小白 脸.

Cheers.

adidas88
17-04-2008, 04:14 PM
Bro,
Becos we are human.
That also applies to MM. I believe some of the MMs that we classified as heartless suffered the same fate as some of the bro here, they are sucker too, willingly give all their hard earned money to their 小白 脸.
Cheers.

Guess what goes around, come around ...

honestly me really despise these 小白 脸 ...
i think they r even worse than animals ... phui phui ..

longwinter
17-04-2008, 05:44 PM

but u too hav to give some credits to them as well

Not everyone is cut out to be a 小白 脸 wor..

demarco
17-04-2008, 09:23 PM

Its their profession else there will be no 美眉 working for "their future" and no pussy for us.
Afterall we are in the food chain, try to stay at the top else someone will have u for dinner.

me05
17-04-2008, 10:23 PM
ren bu wei ji, tian zhi di mei.

everyone for him or her self.

But we must still cheong with a heart.

Mekatulia
17-04-2008, 10:37 PM
Bro,

Becos we are human.

Cheers.

Those MMs "we" classified as heartless, are actually not heartless. Refer to my Universal Law for gals - see the point now? :p

We didn't realise it's a game with the MMs, the MMs also didn't realise the game their 小狼狗 is playing.

Poetic justice or is it karmic effect?

Mekatulia
17-04-2008, 10:42 PM
Truth is always not popular but it is always right.

Not necessary, Truth can be just a commonly accepted point of view, shaped from layers of lies for a long period of time :D

Just my 1 角 worth

demarco
20-04-2008, 11:20 PM
ren bu wei ji, tian zhi di mei.

everyone for him or her self.

But we must still cheong with a heart.

I believe there must be a bottom line else we are no different from them.
No matter right or wrong...cheong with a heart and treat everyone with respect. lastly 不要有害人之心,不过要有防人之心。:)