PDA

View Full Version : The Secret of Shenzhen

canopener
31-03-2008, 10:00 AM
Bros.. I'm a new samster. I wrote a posting sometime ago in another thread started by someone re Shenzhen Info Needed. A bro, after reading my posting, suggested that I start another thread.

The reason I want to start this thread is because I want to share about my ‘can-opening’ life in Shenzhen. 4 yrs ago, my HK friend told me this and I did not believe. Now I'm a fan of Shenzhen. I have since only shared it with one friend, he is also now also a Fan of Shenzhen. What is this????- VIRGINS! from the factory.

You see, many girls come from villages to work in the factories in the south. There must be zillions of factories in the south mainly in DongGuan, Shenzhen, Zuhai, GuangDong. These new migrant workers will normally work for 2-3 yrs and go back. Those new comers often do not have enough money for the 1st few months. Often they borrow from their friends who recommend them to work in the same factory and they usually stay in dormitories. They talk among themselves and help one another especially they come from same villages. Jobs are being introduced to friends from the villages because factories bosses normally encourage their workers to do so and they get a small introduction fee.

The exciting part is there is another introduction fee… here goes part 1 of my story…..

I was told that there are many new comers that need money and they are usually 17-19 yrs old and needed some nice guys like us to help them. So they are often willing to offer their virgins for anything from 1.5k RMB to 3K. Wow! I don’t believe this in the beginning but was so curious I’m willing to try.

Here's the cute part. One night, under my friends’ introduction, Miss A called my China Mobile number and told me she would like to come to my hotel to see me. Very curious to try this, I accepted the appointment. Waited anxiously for 1.5hours. She came and we meet outside the hotel. Looks like only less than 20 yrs old. A little bit fleshy type (remember they are from the village and do not know how to make up and they usually have more muscles since they worked in farms). We went into my room and TCSS a little. Very innocent and does not know a lot of things. Can tell that she is very afraid.

From my friend’s advise, I bought condom just to be sure. I wanted her to strip and she took awhile to do so. Almost wanted to go home as she blush and tell me that she is afraid. I told her if she change her mind she can go back and I will give her taxi fare. However, after some TCSS, she finally allow me to take off her clothes. Wow… smooth body and pink nipples. I asked her to spread her legs and begin to put in my harden didi. It was difficult, she shiver a lot. Luckily I wore my CD and since there is lubricant, it is easy to enter and of course she cry a little and told me it is painful. Whatelse I see?- blood. Also, very very tight. You have to try to believe it.. Boy, this is my first virgin-fuck after a long long years of marriage.
Because she is to stay with me till tomorrow morning at 7am, we did a least 3 times. The more I did it to her again, the easier it become. Guess what? – I did not put in my CD anymore since I have confident that she was a virgin until me didi come into her. Well I did asked when her aunt came and gone, and luckily it was just recently and so I let it cum into her with confident that I will not make her pregnant 

What happened is next day, another lady Miss B will call you and said that Miss A recommeded her to call.:confused:.. and she will say that she also needed help and would like you to help her as you help Miss A. You'll be surprised, she came and she told me she come from same factory or dormitory or same village.. ( is this MLM or what ?? )

Before you know it, your China Mobile number ( I use local pre-paid number ) will be made known to many who needed help.

I asked these girls, why are you doing this? Wouldn't you be worry that your boyfriend in future will not like you? - one of them asked.. 'Mr.. where are you from? do you know this is NEW china! ." I'm amazed! China has changed. Virgin is no more a criteria for marriage. Money is.
Besides, women in China, whatever 'ugly' can get marry, not the same for men. Population of Men is 10% more in China.

For those like to have the phone number for a Miss whom I've have HELPed, just PM me and UP Me. I'll give you the mobile number.. when you arrive shenzhen, just call using a local pre-paid card and you will receive a recommendation. Mind you, please use condom, just in case... you never know if the one who came is real Virgin or not...

I have since opened about 20 girls and only found one feak virgin :mad: in the course of my ‘opening’ adventure. I have since developed a ‘standard operating procedure’ guide on how to identify the real and not-real, for any brothers here who want to try. PM and I will tell you how.

Why am I doing this? – answer : Supply is MORE than Demand. Of all the girls I opened before, ALL wanted me to help more of their friends … My spirit is willing but flesh(didi) and Vit.M are weak. So, I thought I must as well share this good stuff with any brothers here who frequent Shenzhen to share my load (ie to help those ladies and have fun). Of course you need to have Vit.M. It’s an expensive game but the same time, it is a meaningful one. You are actually ‘helping’ them. If you don’t they will actually have to work too hard to repay their initiate dept to come over to work in the factory.

Some guys I talked with do not believe that virgin can cost so little (as low as S$300+), but it is real for me. Other parts of china may cost as much as S$1-2K, but Shenzhen and southchina can be lower as there are more new comers coming to the south every day.

OK guys, this is my unselfish sharing of The Secret of Shenzhen.
For those who had tried, please do a FR so that we can share our experiences.

petrolheadsg
31-03-2008, 10:52 AM
For those like to have the phone number for a Miss whom I've have HELPed, just PM me and UP Me. I'll give you the mobile number.. when you arrive shenzhen, just call using a local pre-paid card and you will receive a recommendation.

Wah interesting leh! Bro you cannot receive PM leh. Just tried. Maybe you can pm me info instead? Tks!

pc5526
31-03-2008, 11:04 AM
wah! got so good lobang?!? I also want leh.

Heard it from one of my HK friend before but never really got down to tryin that. Hmmmm... I interested leh. Why dun u pm me instead? I'm in SZ, DG area everyweek. I;m sure I can help some gals there:D

canopener
31-03-2008, 01:16 PM
Dear all kind and helpful Brothers.

I receive so many PM so I may not have time to answer all....
What I suggest is for those I just PM, please try it and if you like it please FR and share your contacts with other brothers who also want to try lah.

I look forward to seeing FRs soon.

Yes, when you open them, you are also 'helping' them with $$$ hehehe :)

LuanLai
31-03-2008, 01:39 PM
bro,

are you always in SZ? perhaps we shd meet up and hang around...i am there every month for at least a week.

i do not have any power to up you thou....

canopener
31-03-2008, 01:57 PM
bro,

are you always in SZ? perhaps we shd meet up and hang around...i am there every month for at least a week.

i do not have any power to up you thou....

I will be there in late April or early May. :)

tanmikel
31-03-2008, 04:43 PM
Population of Men is 10% more in China..

officially , yes , more boys are "registered" . unofficially , no , girls are born but not "registered"

You are actually ‘helping’ them. If you don’t they will actually have to work too hard to repay their initiate dept to come over to work in the factory.

if you don't "help" them , someone else will

Some guys I talked with do not believe that virgin can cost so little (as low as S$300+), but it is real for me. Other parts of china may cost as much as S$1-2K, but Shenzhen and southchina can be lower as there are more new comers coming to the south every day.

and people don't believe me that those walking GL and those who are in their mid 20s (in china) are actually considered over the hill :D

best123
31-03-2008, 05:21 PM
this is getting me all excited!!

uncletoby
31-03-2008, 05:33 PM
GUYS PLS READ THIS ARTICLE

The Business of Artificial Virginal Hymens

(Boxun) You walk into a public restroom for women in a Chinese city and you are likely to see a sign such as this one: "Artificial virginal hymens for sale: 500-700 RMB. Telephone number: XXXXXXXX." Your first response is, "Hmmm ... that's more expensive than the standard price?"

Anyway, there are enough contrabands in this world already. Once upon a time, it was just common items such as needles, bowls, plates, name brand clothing and so on. They may be fakes, but they are perfectly usable. Have you not seen the beggars in the street dressed in their Pierre Cardin clothes? Or else the prices are so cheap that no one will feel a thing about them.

Later on, we have fake cigarettes, liquor, medicine, food, consumer electronics and cosmetics. Now some of these can sometimes be dangerous. Finally, we have fake seedlings, fertilizers, pesticides and these are usually pursued to the full extent of the law. As for the fake documents, money bills, receipts, lottery tickets and stock certificates, they are usually identifiable with care. However, we seem to have some difficulty identifying the fake monks, nuns, reporters, teachers, police officers or even army generals; and there are even fake beggars.

So it will comes as no surprise that fake virgins have come into being. Take a look around in China. Most of the hospitals and clinics offer "hymen repair surgery." Even cosmeticians and underground doctors offer the service. Medically, this is a simple process that is no different from stitching together a skin surface tear. This is a simple surgical procedure that should take about 40 minutes and the patients can move around immediately afterwards. The cost of the procedure is usually between 1,000 to 3,000 RMB. This is a simple procedure with a huge profit margin, and that is why hospitals are delighted to offer it.

According to one doctor, he began offering the service in 1997 and he has treated more than 1,000 cases. All of them are females younger than 30 years old, including a 16-year-old. The "re-created virgin" service emerged several years ago in Beijing and Shanghai, and it is now present in many cities around the country. One Guangzhou hospital conducted more than 300 operations last year.

However, the hymen repair service has the drawback of being relatively expensive at several thousand RMB. It is also inconvenient because you have to go to the hospital. More importantly, one needs to have the operation every time that the need arrives. (6Park) Recently, a hospital in Hangzhou had a bout of conscience attack. When a prostitute showed up for her ninth hymen repair in the last 3 years, the hospital refused on moral grounds.

Enter the "artificial virginal hymen." (Interestingly, in the photo below, it is called "man-made hymen". Why can't it be woman-made?)

On the Chinese city streets everywhere, you will find these ads:

* "Your virginity back in 5 minutes"
* "The product of high-technology! Your unspeakable secret will be erased!"
* "Get your virginity back for 260 RMB!"
* "No surgery, no shots, no medicine, no side-effects. Only 260 RMB!"

The user instructions remind people that "When the time goes, please remember to act like you are a virgin!"

At 260 RMB (and it is actually priced a lot less), this is undercutting the hymen repair services offered by the hospitals and clinics. How will the hospitals and clinics counter the erosion of their lucrative practices? This is about brand trust.

Here are some stories that have probably been planted.

* Times Commercial Daily: Ms. Liu got married last October. She has had sexual intercourse with a previous boyfriend and her husband was a very conservative type. In order not to affect the state of her marriage, Ms. Liu went out to a sex specialty store to purchase a Japanese import artificial virginal hymen by the brand name of "Virtuous Girl Red (圣女红)". On the night of the marriage, the artificial virgin hymen broke and released a particularly red liquid with a strange smell. The next day, Ms. Liu had swelling in her vagina and it was painful to urinate. But she was afraid that her husband might find out and she hid that from him. One year into her marriage, she had not gotten pregnant and she continued to have discharges. After seeing a doctor, Ms. Liu found out that she has a severe case of infection of the uterus and ovary. If untreated, Ms. Liu could become infertile. The doctor told her that since she had no previous case history, the infection must have come from the red liquid in the artificial virginal hymen.

* East Asian Economic & Trade News: On the night before Ms. Sun got married, she asked a friend to buy an artificial virginal hymen by the brand name of "Night Red (夜红)." But even the wedding took place, the artificial hymen came off and there was a terrible smell from the red liquid that came out. Soon after, Ms. Sun experienced pains during urination. The doctor diagnosed urinary tract infection.

* East Asian Economic & Trade News: Ms. Zhang had prior sexual experience before her marriage and her husband was a very conservative person. To make sure that her marriage was flawless, she spent 400 RMB to purchase an artificial virginal hymen during a business trip to Beijing. On the night of the wedding, she installed the artificial hymen as described in the instruction booklet. She climbed into bed carefully. Unexpected, the artificial hymen fell out and broke. Her husband felt cheated and divorced her the next day.

Menthol Lights
31-03-2008, 10:47 PM
Later on, we have fake cigarettes, liquor, medicine, food, consumer electronics and cosmetics. Now some of these can sometimes be dangerous. Finally, we have fake seedlings, fertilizers, pesticides and these are usually pursued to the full extent of the law. As for the fake documents, money bills, receipts, lottery tickets and stock certificates, they are usually identifiable with care. However, we seem to have some difficulty identifying the fake monks, nuns, reporters, teachers, police officers or even army generals; and there are even fake beggars.

china, land of fake goods...well let's hope the authority crack it down before it destroy china's reputation internationally.

tanmikel
01-04-2008, 08:20 AM
china, land of fake goods...well let's hope the authority crack it down before it destroy china's reputation internationally.

china do have some good product but the problem is that they can even fake their own products for a quick buck like for example , some years back , there was this branded milk powder which was counterfeited by an unscrupulous few for a quick buck . the original brand was a good product but the fake product made the child's head permanently bigger than normal ... sigh ...

adidas88
01-04-2008, 10:38 AM
have u not heard of this .....

alexander bell invented telephone in the 19th century ....
nuclear bomb was invented in the 20th century ....
China invented "fakes" in 21th century .... :D

canopener
01-04-2008, 01:21 PM
have u not heard of this .....

alexander bell invented telephone in the 19th century ....
nuclear bomb was invented in the 20th century ....
China invented "fakes" in 21th century .... :D

And I developed a good S.O.P. to identify real and not-real virgins. :D Patent Pending Approval. :)

In fact, I have just given out details to 10 brothers who are now called Can-opener-to-be.
Let see their FR when they have done - they promised they will.

I agreed with all posting here that there could be fakes and we must be careful.
One point to note.. I think the girls will not go for a 1-3kRMB surgery just to earn that RMB1.5k-2k from you. Don't make sense.

But for the cheap solution RMB260 Man-Made-Hymen, it require you to insert about 20 mins before happening.. the SOP has taken care of this :p

Anyways, there are always risks in whatever you do, so taken precaution is still a must.

Let's all wait for the first FR.

I will also write about my part-2 stories later.

happy000
01-04-2008, 01:29 PM
Never know there is such a 'secret' in Shenzhen:) Have not visit Shenzhen for the last nine months as can't find any thrill there

I think will pay Shenzhen a visit again

topfuel
02-04-2008, 01:22 PM
normally at jia bin lu area, OKTs will give out cards stating that they have 100% virgins for offer...wonder if thats genuine too

Ahh Fatt
02-04-2008, 02:05 PM
Hi Bro Canopener...

What u said is true althrough I have not opan a can yet.....*sigh*

I had a good buddy who happen to work in HK 10yrs ago and had to make biz trips to Guangzhou. He told me about the can opener thing. When he knows that I m going to CP for my sexenture....he ask me point blank whether I m opening can there anot. I din get the jagon and thus din know what he said. after a few mtging, he begin to tell me more. Of course, he, being back to SG for more the 5yrs as lost all the lobangs.

The cost of opening a can than was 3k rmb, the gal was to be wif u for 3 days.... :D;) Oso, heard from regular mommy in CP that alot of HKee oso ask her for this kind of "cans".

anyway, just post to let bro knows that such lobang does exists... :p:D

Perhaps, will ctc u on my next trip to CP....cheers and have fun.

Menthol Lights
02-04-2008, 03:38 PM
didn't know that shenzhen got such good lobang :D...but i guess it is up to individual to verify if the "virgin" is the real deal or not.

GTOKING
02-04-2008, 04:18 PM
Hi Bro Canopener...

What u said is true althrough I have not opan a can yet.....

I had a good buddy who happen to work in HK 10yrs ago and had to make biz trips to Guangzhou. He told me about the can opener thing. When he knows that I m going to CP for my sexenture....he ask me point blank whether I m opening can there anot. I din get the jagon and thus din know what he said. after a few mtging, he begin to tell me more. Of course, he, being back to SG for more the 5yrs as lost all the lobangs.

The cost of opening a can than was 3k rmb, the gal was to be wif u for 3 days.... : Oso, heard from regular mommy in CP that alot of HKee oso ask her for this kind of "cans".

anyway, just post to let bro knows that such lobang does exists... :

Fatt Kor , later I will go to seng siong to buy a can of sadin , I will use my brand new opener to open it , does it qualify me as the can opener ?:p:D

charsiew
02-04-2008, 05:12 PM
Bro GTO,

I think you will not feel any pleasure if you know what i mean.... :D

charsiew
02-04-2008, 05:20 PM
Bro GTO,

I think you will not feel any pleasure if you know what i mean.... :D

Sorry, double post...

adidas88
02-04-2008, 05:31 PM
Fatt Kor , later I will go to seng siong to buy a can of sadin , I will use my brand new opener to open it , does it qualify me as the can opener ?:p:D

bro king .... u r so comical ... i almost feel off the chair laughing at ur joke ...
that's a damn good one .... :D

coolmanks
02-04-2008, 06:00 PM
For you to qualify as the can opener, you must use a part of your body to open the can. :D:D

Fatt Kor , later I will go to seng siong to buy a can of sadin , I will use my brand new opener to open it , does it qualify me as the can opener ?:D

mebirdie
03-04-2008, 03:27 AM

Yucks. Open sardin and let the juice drop like breaking hymen. Very good imagination but little bit disgusting. :eek:

anyway, just post to let bro knows that such lobang does exists...

How come you never provide me such a lobang when we will there? :mad:

JediSkull
03-04-2008, 03:41 AM
my contact says got such lobangs but the trick is whether u got the real deal or not....... if u wanna do virgins obviously u prefer to do raw....... but these virgins cannot be proven real or not!!! the ops there is so cheap that its worthwhile for a gal in china to go for the ops to pretend to be a virgin again. they even have classes for such work!

today I'm really amazed by their dongguan HC standard. going back later!

I think virgins I better fish local SYTs online or those who come to me for SGD5k a pop (yes 5k! but its not the highest bid coz NATO has one SYT virgin going at 10k awhile ago) instead of trying china ones! china too many fake products liao!!!! fake beggars!!! fakes virgins!! fake branded!!! fake money(starbucks actually scan all the 100RMB notes)!!! :mad::(

Ahh Fatt
03-04-2008, 12:27 PM
Fatt Kor , later I will go to seng siong to buy a can of sadin , I will use my brand new opener to open it , does it qualify me as the can opener ?
YES, if u STILL happen to have a brand new opener on your body....hahaha ;):p

it was nice meeting u and bro coolmarks.....maybe next time, will join ur guys on hte CA trips....Meanwhile, I think Bro Kiwi, might have to skip his SHA trip and stay put in CA.......

Cheers.

24vtec
03-04-2008, 07:24 PM
Hi Bros,

i will be going to Shenzhen next month, does any nice bros out there can advise me which nightclub is better and the price range as i will bring my clients to there.:p

Thanks in advance

kit88
03-04-2008, 11:20 PM
Hi Any one

Im in Shen Zhen Capital Plaza Hotel till 10th April... anyone want to meet ... first time here dont know anything ...:rolleyes:

GTOKING
04-04-2008, 07:13 AM
YES, if u STILL happen to have a brand new opener on your body....hahaha

it was nice meeting u and bro coolmarks.....maybe next time, will join ur guys on hte CA trips....Meanwhile, I think Bro Kiwi, might have to skip his SHA trip and stay put in CA.......

Cheers.

Haha , same too , nice to meet u too , feel free call me lim kopi:)

yaya , I heard kiwi now apply to be the CA PR now. dont want to go back NZ liao:D

canopener
04-04-2008, 03:15 PM
Dear all Samsters and cheongers,

I have received too many PM some asking stupid questions and some expressed doubts. I have also given to more than 10 cheongers who said they will try..

Therefore, I WILL STOPPED giving contacts now.. Please DO NOT PM me because I will not reply from now on.

For those I have shared the contacts and when you have tried, you have now the responsibility to share with others. :cool:

Maitong Kit Mak
04-04-2008, 05:02 PM
Haha , same too , nice to meet u too , feel free call me lim kopi:)

yaya , I heard kiwi now apply to be the CA PR now. dont want to go back NZ liao:D

Hi Bro GTO..so bro Happykiwi is really from NZ meh?:confused:

canopener
18-04-2008, 07:40 PM
Annoucing to all brothers and would-be can-openers.. I'll be in SZ from on 19 onwards till 22th April.. If you are thinking of trying to open some cans... PM now. :)

Just to clarify myself here. I received many PM asking whether I am a OKT. For your information I AM NOT a OKT. I am just helping some ladies and sharing information to brothers who want to try some 'cans'.

manU98
12-05-2008, 05:43 AM
And I developed a good S.O.P. to identify real and not-real virgins. :D Patent Pending Approval. :)

brother, i also heard about the can opener thing in shenzhen...i would like your advice on something, does all virgin girls(assumking that they have not being touch by men before) has pink nipple?

Ahh Fatt
12-05-2008, 11:47 AM
brother, i also heard about the can opener thing in shenzhen...i would like your advice on something, does all virgin girls(assumking that they have not being touch by men before) has pink nipple?

KEKEKE, non vigin oso hv PINk nipple...... :D:p

mebirdie
12-05-2008, 11:56 AM
KEKEKE, non vigin oso hv PINk nipple...... :D:p

Even brown nipple also kena suck by you till red nipple. :D

Ahh_Boi
12-05-2008, 01:14 PM
Even brown nipple also kena suck by you till red nipple. :DThen after that suck by you become black. :p :D

articbobo
22-05-2008, 01:47 AM
Hi CanOpener,

Please email the contacts and locations at Shenzhen. It sounds wonderful !!
[email protected] :p

death angel
27-05-2008, 11:26 AM
please pm me ur contacts. will post FR upon trying

jintualan
28-05-2008, 11:38 AM
For all brothers, happy "can" opening.
Just be careful, don't kenna Japanese products like below:

­»´ä±¡½ì¥Î«~ - §åµo¹s°â (http://www.jinanboy.net/virgin.htm)

BENQI
28-05-2008, 02:38 PM
Hi CanOpener,

Please care to share, email the contacts and locations at Shenzhen.
Should sounds wonderful Thank...:o
[email protected]

canopener
02-06-2008, 09:05 PM
I have to apologize some brothers now that my contacts are not willing to take any more SBY contacts I recommend unless I have thoroughly check them via meeting or calls. Because some brothers I gave the contact to was not gentlemen enough. Unless you are willing to reveal who you are, I will not be giving out the contacts any more. And to clarify, I am not a OKT.

Of course, there were some good gentlemen brothers that have shown their sincere help to the ladies. If you are the ones I am talking about, it will be nice if you can provide FR.

alzourhs
17-07-2008, 03:49 AM
hey people help me i am in shenzhen right now and i need a good sex please send me info now i am so horny for a good nice litle pussy

aries3288
19-07-2008, 10:48 AM
I have to apologize some brothers now that my contacts are not willing to take any more SBY contacts I recommend unless I have thoroughly check them via meeting or calls. Because some brothers I gave the contact to was not gentlemen enough. Unless you are willing to reveal who you are, I will not be giving out the contacts any more. And to clarify, I am not a OKT.

Of course, there were some good gentlemen brothers that have shown their sincere help to the ladies. If you are the ones I am talking about, it will be nice if you can provide FR.

Hi brother,

I understand your need to screen before providing contact information. There are many who like to exploit the situation and take advantage of the naive girls.

I will be in Humen from 22 July and would like to have contact for one of this girl. If you could PM me your China mobile number, I could call you using my China mobile number when I am there.

Thanks

KLKOOL
20-07-2008, 12:08 AM
GUYS PLS READ THIS ARTICLE

The Business of Artificial Virginal Hymens

Thank you for posting this. hehehe. for bros here, not that China have no virgin, but everyone also want. where have enough ? :rolleyes:

Mothers is China from villages view their daughter virginity as an asset to be utilised, so its unlikely to go for less than 6k RMB. If u r a regular for some mummies and a gentle customer, u will be offered also.

Normally though, they are not the genuine one. maybe the word is reconstructed, low mileage ones. haha. anyway, take care, and remember, in china, if it is too good to be true, the reason is that it is not real. lol

lysander
20-07-2008, 01:07 AM
Saying from experience.......
So kanna con how much already...kekekekeke

Thank you for posting this. hehehe. for bros here, not that China have no virgin, but everyone also want. where have enough ? :rolleyes:

Mothers is China from villages view their daughter virginity as an asset to be utilised, so its unlikely to go for less than 6k RMB. If u r a regular for some mummies and a gentle customer, u will be offered also.

Normally though, they are not the genuine one. maybe the word is reconstructed, low mileage ones. haha. anyway, take care, and remember, in china, if it is too good to be true, the reason is that it is not real. lol

KLKOOL
20-07-2008, 01:12 AM
Saying from experience.......
So kanna con how much already...kekekekeke

I like wild one... so will not be so willing to take VIRGIN.. hehehe. I leArn from others, no need personal expeience :p

chutiya
31-07-2008, 07:31 AM
I totally agree! Sometimes if you are lucky, you get inexperience WL even out of China! Still nice and tight

lolei789
05-08-2008, 10:26 PM
Hi, bro, I know your concern, but I am serious, please PM me the contact number and I'll be gentle. Thank you.

sumsingkia
07-10-2008, 01:36 PM
hi,

i will be visiting SZX next week, staying ard 深圳市福田区深南大道西...any senior can provide some guide as where can i find some 野味 nearby?

3q :D

LuanLai
13-10-2008, 02:58 PM
hi,

i will be visiting SZX next week, staying ard 深圳市福田区深南大道西...any senior can provide some guide as where can i find some 野味 nearby?

3q :D

You can try out 沙咀along 福强路over there have WL standing along the streets. It has been many years since i last step into that area. Not too sure if that place still flourish as before. If not you might need to go further to Luohu area. Try to search the thread in "ShenZhen info needed" quite some info in it.

Can also try 下沙, 沙田酒店. They have a "hang goat head sell dog meat" massage. I think charges ard 700 for 90min.

Seems like we are here during the same time!! Do you come here often?

elt0n
23-11-2008, 06:50 PM
i understand this is kind of an old thread but i'll be shenzhen next week and was wondering any bros can recommend sauna places in luohu area. Most frs seems to be at futien area. I'll be staying near the luohu train station.

Cheers!

Looksee
24-11-2008, 02:14 PM
i understand this is kind of an old thread but i'll be shenzhen next week and was wondering any bros can recommend sauna places in luohu area. Most frs seems to be at futien area. I'll be staying near the luohu train station.

Cheers!

luohu good for clean sauna not those chang ping type.....

if u r interested in clean sauna, take bus 83 from train station to Queens spa opp chu feng wan xia....otherwise u can walk around train station, there r some sauna there

TravelStarID
18-03-2009, 10:54 PM
Double entry...
Sorry..

TravelStarID
18-03-2009, 10:56 PM
try 2 young virgin meimei village girls intro by my girlfriend there two years back when she gone home.
I think now there is still such lobang if you ask around good for those who like this.

You can try out 沙咀along 福强路over there have WL standing along the streets. It has been many years since i last step into that area. Not too sure if that place still flourish as before. If not you might need to go further to Luohu area. Try to search the thread in "ShenZhen info needed" quite some info in it.

Can also try 下沙, 沙田酒店. They have a "hang goat head sell dog meat" massage. I think charges ard 700 for 90min.

Seems like we are here during the same time!! Do you come here often?

SirDennis
27-03-2009, 11:21 PM
try 2 young virgin meimei village girls intro by my girlfriend there two years back when she gone home.
I think now there is still such lobang if you ask around good for those who like this.

Your gf intro'd you to 2 virgins to deflower????

Does your gf have a sister? :D

MarkWahlbergTwo
08-07-2009, 12:40 PM
Hello :)

I just wanted to stop by and say how are you?. I have been trolling this forum for a long time now, but have not made a contribution.

I am born in Algiers and like to play video games like half life and wacky tabaco. I hope to get a lot out of this place .

Thank you for having me :)

Marcus

goldpoker
09-07-2009, 01:27 PM
Hi Bros !

I have posted at the other site as well.

I will be going over to SZ on 3rd(thur) to 6th(sun)..
Any 1 wanna join in the night activities ? =D (bring me along)

I wan to get gals no need virgins thou ... Chio, tall n slim is my requirement =)
I will be at louhu area