PDA

View Full Version : Unlocking ML, tips?

Kantemendy
02-08-2021, 11:14 PM
I've been going to a spa in Clementi area for a while that offers $88 package that we all know of (s_____ spa). There's this one ml that I get a hard-on just thinking about her (definitely not an syt, more of girl next door, cute type and a chubby ass), but no matter what package i choose she never pops the gq and said she doesnt have special service.

On one of the sessions with her, she was giving me a very sensual massage on my butt and thigh, even sliding down her hand on my ass so i worked up the nerve to caress her thighs which she didnt pull away or asked me to stop. I got braver and went up to her butt and did a sort of massage on her butt (over her pants) and felt her pantyline (i was facing down at the time). All this time she didnt resist when she was on both left and right side of the bed.

I though surely it was gonna happen but to my surprise nothing was offered. I like to think that i tip her quite okay but nothing happened each time so i've not gone back in a while. I tried another ml in that spa but she too didnt offer even though she massaged my balls and stroked my shaft few times.

Maybe it's difficult b/c i only speak english and perhaps it's easier to build relationship when speaking chinese with them. Question for bros, if an ml doesnt offer after x number of times, should i consider it over and not try anymore? Has anyone got experience unlocking mls ?

SwordArt
03-08-2021, 10:05 AM
If you only want her to do it, then continue visiting.
If you just want a really cute girl doing it, then there are sure to be other cute girls that worth your money.

it's been a few years since I visit those $88 place.
And if there is chemistry with the ML, there isn't a need to pay the $88 package.
last time I have a ML that I visit and only pay $50+ for entry fee, she told me herself really no point in paying that $30+.
If I remember correctly, the ML don't get much from the top up, so it will be better for them if you tip them directly or visit her more often.
But of course, during the extra she will have to pay more attention at the small window, but with some experience and positioning, it is not that dangerous.
So it is really up to individual ML, maybe for yours, she really don't do anything extra.
Or maybe she knows you will be tipping her even without her doing anything.

morrissey1209
03-08-2021, 10:19 AM
Get her WeChat and try to get to "know her better" online as well while keep visiting. Just keep asking. I think maybe eventually when she is comfortable enough, she will do it.

Samto
03-08-2021, 10:27 AM
Can't believe nowadays still some ml offering just massage, there are dozens of ml in West area I have shared all offer at least HJ all at the first time I visited and my trick is never pay for these 88 package but just the most basic entry price :D

TheTrader2359
03-08-2021, 10:29 AM
I've been going to a spa in Clementi area for a while that offers $88 package that we all know of (s_____ spa). There's this one ml that I get a hard-on just thinking about her (definitely not an syt, more of girl next door, cute type and a chubby ass), but no matter what package i choose she never pops the gq and said she doesnt have special service.

On one of the sessions with her, she was giving me a very sensual massage on my butt and thigh, even sliding down her hand on my ass so i worked up the nerve to caress her thighs which she didnt pull away or asked me to stop. I got braver and went up to her butt and did a sort of massage on her butt (over her pants) and felt her pantyline (i was facing down at the time). All this time she didnt resist when she was on both left and right side of the bed.

I though surely it was gonna happen but to my surprise nothing was offered. I like to think that i tip her quite okay but nothing happened each time so i've not gone back in a while. I tried another ml in that spa but she too didnt offer even though she massaged my balls and stroked my shaft few times.

Maybe it's difficult b/c i only speak english and perhaps it's easier to build relationship when speaking chinese with them. Question for bros, if an ml doesnt offer after x number of times, should i consider it over and not try anymore? Has anyone got experience unlocking mls ?

Unlocking depends chemistry. Just curious how much have you spent on her? Always have a budget when it comes to trying to unlock…. Once u reached your budget cut loss and move to the next ML.

diab
03-08-2021, 10:41 AM

Your story seems like a fantasy... after all the tell-tale signs and she touching you, you touching her and massaging your balls and stroked your shaft few times, yet nothing else happened?
I really have doubt in this shop or this story.
All ML can be unlocked with monetary rewards, unless you did not bother to give TIPS. Perhaps next trip, take out 1 x $50 note and see what will happen. If it does not motivate her to move to next step, then take 2 x $50. If still nothing happen? Then move on bro. This shop got problem, not you. Hahah.

Look elsewhere as there are many places to visits and more flowers to be plucked.
Stay safe and resilience. Play safer too.

Shiofukis
03-08-2021, 11:00 AM
Bring lotsa Yusof Ishak with you.. confirm can unlock ...:p

afterburn
03-08-2021, 12:07 PM
Can't believe nowadays still some ml offering just massage, there are dozens of ml in West area I have shared all offer at least HJ all at the first time I visited and my trick is never pay for these 88 package but just the most basic entry price :D

Very true. In fact, I am surprised how these spas can survive by insisting on 68, 88 packages. Enough loyal supporters and like one ML told me, some only want massage and touchy-feely, not everyone want to release.

Starx88
03-08-2021, 12:41 PM
Try changing the timing of your visits...

wpns
03-08-2021, 01:22 PM

Totally agreed with U . The more of Yusof Ishak in blue, the more "unlocking" the ML will be.
:D:D

CheongingEdge
03-08-2021, 01:58 PM
Your story seems like a fantasy... after all the tell-tale signs and she touching you, you touching her and massaging your balls and stroked your shaft few times, yet nothing else happened?
All ML can be unlocked with monetary rewards, unless you did not bother to give TIPS. Perhaps next trip, take out 1 x $50 note and see what will happen. If it does not motivate her to move to next step, then take 2 x $50. If still nothing happen? Then move on bro. This shop got problem, not you. Hahah.

Look elsewhere as there are many places to visits and more flowers to be plucked.

Encountered such ML before, she can also let me grope her breasts from outside the clothes, but when asked for release, asked me to DIY when showering (and didn't ask for tips for the groping and I also didn't give). Think maybe that's the trick to keep getting bros to return to boost their "sales"; even when I asked her to quote me for a release when groping, she still insist she don't do it.

That said, ya, Yusof Ishak will do the trick most of the times

marcus77
03-08-2021, 03:19 PM
Use a good key or call locksmith along sometimes different lock need different key

Xgenre
03-08-2021, 03:46 PM
I would avoid actually. Paying $50 is better than playing the KC game. With the KC game, you have no idea how much money you need to pay to get what $50 can get you with other ladies.

There are all sorts of ML lah. One I met tickled my butt for 10 minutes. Not massage my butt but just scratching the tip of her fingers on my butt. I was thinking really play piano leh. Turn around and she said no HJ.

Recently I met a lady from a confirmed clean joint moving over to a HJ joint. Same boss for all these massage joints. She obviously moved to earn the $50 hj fee. Her attitude towards hj is really unique. I go for massage more than 15 years already also never met someone like her. She says she will leave the last 10 minutes to help clients HJ. If can release, good lah. If cannot release, time's up and too bad. What a funny attitude for a lady trying to earn as much $50 hj fee as she can. Others please us as much as they can so that we return as soon as we can.

sgpiggybank
03-08-2021, 03:51 PM
Any trick will not work as well as money....unless you super yandao then maybe the ML need a FB you will be selected. :rolleyes:

Shooter99
03-08-2021, 04:01 PM
I would avoid actually. Paying $50 is better than playing the KC game. With the KC game, you have no idea how much money you need to pay to get what $50 can get you with other ladies.

There are all sorts of ML lah. One I met tickled my butt for 10 minutes. Not massage my butt but just scratching the tip of her fingers on my butt. I was thinking really play piano leh. Turn around and she said no HJ.

Recently I met a lady from a confirmed clean joint moving over to a HJ joint. Same boss for all these massage joints. She obviously moved to earn the $50 hj fee. Her attitude towards hj is really unique. I go for massage more than 15 years already also never met someone like her. She says she will leave the last 10 minutes to help clients HJ. If can release, good lah. If cannot release, time's up and too bad. What a funny attitude for a lady trying to earn as much $50 hj fee as she can. Others please us as much as they can so that we return as soon as we can.

Agree with Bro Xgenre, better dun play KC game. jz pay the fee if she willing to offer the service. IF your heart is not hard enough..kena KC back time sure jialat..

peksync
03-08-2021, 07:31 PM
If TS means a spa starting with S, can't recall any in Clementi, unless it's in West Coast.

P.S. TS your mailbox is full I think, can't message you. Bet lots of bros volunteering to assist.

Yarock
03-08-2021, 08:15 PM
Getting to know her better, those small talks in between the session will be useful to break the ice.

luxury88
03-08-2021, 08:43 PM
Brother can pm me who is she and span name, I will do a check whether is she selective on customer or she really dun do. Thanks.

novitarr
03-08-2021, 09:07 PM
promoting spa again
hahahaa

CrazyKriss
03-08-2021, 09:18 PM
I dont think its fantasy. I used to have a ML in central, who was similar, i was her regular for about 6-8 months (twice a month), she was massage balls and at times also stroke shaft, but never HJ. I even tried giving her tips before massage starts and she would just reject it. She was really friendly on wechat, and would message late nights, had solid massage skills but never ever offered HJ. i tried some other ML in the shop and they did offer HJ. So i guess it might be personal preference of ML, or may be some just dont offer HJ....

ibanezjem555
03-08-2021, 10:28 PM
When I see $88 on menu or p-massage, I walk away..

Kantemendy
03-08-2021, 10:34 PM
PMed those who requested for the location. Thanks bros for the sound advices. It's not easy to let go as i find her looks very attractive and her massage sensual, but after several tries it aint just gonna work.

Axel88
06-08-2021, 12:01 AM
I feel sometimes its not just the money. Treating her well and repeated visits can go a long way. Like the odd message here and there to ask her how she is doing also helps. Recently got a pleasant shock from one of my regular MLs i thought that the shop only offered basic services but she whispered in my ear "你要做什么就做". Lucky that day i had prepared safety mechanism in my wallet. Just sharing my experience dont ask me for the name of the ML or the location.

Kingstone
06-08-2021, 06:37 AM
Wow. Sound is good. Can Pm me any ML with teasing but without GQ? Thanks you.

Easyhero
06-08-2021, 09:28 AM
Wow. Sound is good. Can Pm me any ML with teasing but without GQ? Thanks you.

ML who provide teasing but no GQ are getting rare. Have some good contacts in the past but most RTC. Even those 88 shops can't guarantee will provide good teasing

Blueskver
06-08-2021, 01:33 PM
ML who provide teasing but no GQ are getting rare. Have some good contacts in the past but most RTC. Even those 88 shops can't guarantee will provide good teasing

Sure many will disagree but I don’t mind 88 and no gq if teasing is good. At least I know I will get teasing if I pay instead of guessing. But like u say, nowadays we pay more also no guarantee anything. And also if confirm gq then of course 50+50 instead of sitll pay 88

AndyWoodworth
06-08-2021, 03:43 PM
When I see $88 on menu or p-massage, I walk away..

Same apply to me.

madmax8888
11-08-2021, 12:29 PM
Any trick will not work as well as money....unless you super yandao then maybe the ML need a FB you will be selected. :rolleyes:

Thats the key, dont just bet on yusof as there will be otgers who can up more.

madmax8888
11-08-2021, 12:31 PM
I feel sometimes its not just the money. Treating her well and repeated visits can go a long way. Like the odd message here and there to ask her how she is doing also helps. Recently got a pleasant shock from one of my regular MLs i thought that the shop only offered basic services but she whispered in my ear "你要做什么就做". Lucky that day i had prepared safety mechanism in my wallet. Just sharing my experience dont ask me for the name of the ML or the location.

Silmilar experience , so best advice is enjoy the basic and wait for the "upgrade". And have the helmet always ready.

Zzun
13-08-2021, 09:31 AM
Have been paying $50 but able to get alot more. French, bring ML out for extra etc.

But recently something happened. Happen to find this new ML that I liked as my usual ML has gone back. I tipped her $50 for the first visit. 2nd visit I tipped her $100 not because i had to, but I liked her whole package from massage to tease to feel. 3rd visit i tipped her $70. She asked, why different. I totally lost mood and have not visited her ever again.

Morale of the story. No need to tip. Tipping will just bring out the ML commercial side.

Samto
13-08-2021, 11:40 AM
That's very true, after set a standard and mutual expectation on the tip for the first time, just stick to it, otherwise either you or ml will not be happy

:)
Have been paying $50 but able to get alot more. French, bring ML out for extra etc.

But recently something happened. Happen to find this new ML that I liked as my usual ML has gone back. I tipped her $50 for the first visit. 2nd visit I tipped her $100 not because i had to, but I liked her whole package from massage to tease to feel. 3rd visit i tipped her $70. She asked, why different. I totally lost mood and have not visited her ever again.

Morale of the story. No need to tip. Tipping will just bring out the ML commercial side.

Xgenre
13-08-2021, 12:48 PM
Tipping will just bring out the ML commercial side.

What other side is there besides commercial side? :p They shake cocks out of boredom?

Questioneer
13-08-2021, 12:59 PM
What I'm interested in knowing is - the bros who pay $p88 and then still tip like $50/80, is there a reason you do so besides being able to afford it?

Xgenre
13-08-2021, 01:04 PM
What I'm interested in knowing is - the bros who pay $p88 and then still tip like $50/80, is there a reason you do so besides being able to afford it?

The bosses of the MP wants a cut of the HJ fees. If the customers chooses the $58 per hour package, the bosses will come check in the last 15 minutes to make sure the ML don't give HJ. Those ML who got caught gets fine. Sometimes as high as $1000.

Once the client takes the $88 per hour package, no one comes to check. The ML earns $50 for the HJ. The spa owner earns ($88-$58=$30) from each HJ.

Zzun
13-08-2021, 01:19 PM
What other side is there besides commercial side? :p They shake cocks out of boredom?
Thats for you to find out lol

Xgenre
13-08-2021, 01:26 PM
Thats for you to find out lol

Oh... is there a funny side to it? You like to tickle the ML while they are massaging you right? :D

Must remember say the Singaporean tickling password while tickling them you know. The password is Gucci Gucci...

because that is what Singaporeans like to say when we tickle our kids :D the MLs will think you are buying them Gucci bags... they will laugh too while you tickle them.

Charlie130X
13-08-2021, 03:10 PM

True. Pay what is supposed to pay. Once you pay them extra, next round they will not be happy if it is not the same amount, human being human. I once also caught in such dilemma. If really want to KC just to please her, only do it on special day like her birthday but make it clear hor, else only ownself to blame for not managing their expectation.

afterburn
13-08-2021, 03:50 PM
True. Pay what is supposed to pay. Once you pay them extra, next round they will not be happy if it is not the same amount, human being human. I once also caught in such dilemma. If really want to KC just to please her, only do it on special day like her birthday but make it clear hor, else only ownself to blame for not managing their expectation.

You are right it is about expectation. Once there was this ML who was unhappy about the low tip i gave, finally cannot tahan and when i book her again, she made it clear i cannot only tip her $xx because other and market rate tips $yy. She said she willingly charge me somewhere in between, $zz, already is discounted.

Should have just pay what she asked right? Stupid me, big ego, end up paying her one red note on top of the discounted rate she asked, just to show it's small money anyway.

So nowadays until now still have to pay that extra red note. If i stop adding that, wonder wat happen :D

Samto
13-08-2021, 05:21 PM
So far I have visited so many but only heard one spa boss doing that shit, which is p*** b**** spa with several outlets. All the rest no any issue I just pay lowest entry and still get highest service from ml on/off their menu.

The bosses of the MP wants a cut of the HJ fees. If the customers chooses the $58 per hour package, the bosses will come check in the last 15 minutes to make sure the ML don't give HJ. Those ML who got caught gets fine. Sometimes as high as $1000.

Once the client takes the $88 per hour package, no one comes to check. The ML earns $50 for the HJ. The spa owner earns ($88-$58=$30) from each HJ.

bignehneh
13-08-2021, 07:34 PM
If it is $88, usually I will go home la. Haha! No point. That is why cheongster go to home massage to cut middle man.

(1) firstly no trace together
(2) pay $90-100 (lady strip fully)
(3) sometimes got other specials. Because if the ML go braless and wears panties, easy to make them horny

huffnpuff
14-08-2021, 12:29 AM
So far I have visited so many but only heard one spa boss doing that shit, which is p*** b**** spa with several outlets. All the rest no any issue I just pay lowest entry and still get highest service from ml on/off their menu.

PB best was Angel but she RTC already.

harry123
14-08-2021, 02:31 AM
PB best was Angel but she RTC already.

she is still at pb. rtc maybe next year.

sergaeiou
15-08-2021, 10:56 AM

Buy Food and $$$$ :D

bignehneh
16-08-2021, 01:34 AM
Usually if you got the following, quite easy to unlock

(1) Strong cock
(2) handsome face
(3) Sweet talker
(4) Deep pocket

thedevil666
16-08-2021, 09:38 AM

bro! u spoil your own market!

boyboy320
16-08-2021, 09:55 AM
If it is $88, usually I will go home la. Haha! No point. That is why cheongster go to home massage to cut middle man.

(1) firstly no trace together
(2) pay $90-100 (lady strip fully)
(3) sometimes got other specials. Because if the ML go braless and wears panties, easy to make them horny

Bro can pm me home massage?

Samto
16-08-2021, 10:08 AM
Bro can pm me home massage?

They are already listed here:
https://sammyboy.rocks/forumdisplay.php?f=43

boyboy320
16-08-2021, 10:13 AM
They are already listed here:
https://sammyboy.rocks/forumdisplay.php?f=43

Oh thank, haha I tot can get local or Malaysian ML homebase

ihatealll
16-08-2021, 10:39 AM
Stopped reading at $88 package.

Sasuke
16-08-2021, 03:45 PM
1. dont go $88 joints.
2. HJ max is $50, dont top up for what breast touching etc
3. Ml dont do, guide her hand to touch ur cock and tell her $50 for release. If she still continue to decline, dont tip and move on to next joint.

huffnpuff
28-08-2021, 12:17 AM
she is still at pb. rtc maybe next year.

Is it? I saw her wechat she bought ticket back a few months ago.

harry123
28-08-2021, 01:50 AM
at airport checked that her body had covid strands so not allowed to board plane.

Is it? I saw her wechat she bought ticket back a few months ago.

Chiongster23
30-08-2021, 10:25 AM
My 2 cents worth to unlocking. 4 factors but anyone one factor can unlock

1. Monetary encouragement during visits
2. Frequent visits to build rapport
3. If u have super good looks or built
4. Luck - ML feels horny that day

I do unlock ML who does provide more extras once they feel comfortable with u. So conversation is important. However having said that do judge if the ML for yourself and do not be KC by them.

holomolo
23-10-2021, 05:38 PM

This bro speaks the truth

ImBondJBond
24-10-2021, 06:42 AM

And yet, they still provide service with basic package :D.
I was there only once but paying basic was not an issue like it never is.
I see some bros are contempt with the 88 package, well, just keep doing it but FYI.... I get the same service than you by paying the 50-60 basic package... Why don't you try?

thenewbie85
24-10-2021, 10:33 AM
From my humble experience:

1. Preferably you have good looks, no need Andy Lau, but good enough for ML to enjoy servicing you. I tend to find that older ML have lower standards.

2. If above fails, must have deep pockets sand visit frequently to make ML recognise you and feel comfortable with you.

Xgenre
24-10-2021, 11:59 AM
This bro speaks the truth

You can tweak it. If you go for a cheaper package, they will come check in the last 15 minutes if there is HJ. So when you are on a cheaper package, just ask the ML to start with HJ first. Cannot be the receptionist keep walking around to check right? Even if this makes the receptionist busy, not our problem.

sipeklong
25-10-2021, 01:53 AM
Good idea… maybe next trip i try ask hj then massage. Probably also super shiok..

Samto
25-10-2021, 09:11 AM
I always do that to my regular ml and it always turned out a full hour session of JG only.
My ml complained a lot on her sour hand and arm each time after my session completed though so I need to return some favour back massaging her for a couple of minute :D

Good idea… maybe next trip i try ask hj then massage. Probably also super shiok..

candeo_88
25-10-2021, 12:48 PM
Normally I'll get the ECA done first before any massage...afterwards truly enjoy the massage session and can fall asleep like a baby...:D:cool:

ImBondJBond
25-10-2021, 01:49 PM
My 2 cents worth to unlocking. 4 factors but anyone one factor can unlock

1. Monetary encouragement during visits
2. Frequent visits to build rapport
3. If u have super good looks or built
4. Luck - ML feels horny that day

I do unlock ML who does provide more extras once they feel comfortable with u. So conversation is important. However having said that do judge if the ML for yourself and do not be KC by them.
Haha...100% agree with bro Chiongster. I was about to write the same.
But I would like add that it is not only up to you how far you can get, each ML decides for herself where she drows the line. Here are a few tips with personal examples:

1. Never pay bullshit package just basic massage, it will not make any difference. most girls have one SOP program and they will always want your money :)
I went to one of the spas famous from controlling to girls if client does not pay 88. I said I want 1h massage... recep said it will be 88.. I said, no, not that one but the basic package... ok 50 then :). ML said she cannot but if I give her the difference (total $80 for hj with top roaming) than she will do... so she did :)

2. R*** S** in Clementi had/has a girl, tiny, xute face, really my type, I tried normal package, tried hot oil... no hj, she says she does not do, noby has extra in the spa... so I got her phone number, invited her out, she never replied... haha, time to move on.

3. other ml, first visit, awesome massage, best in Singapore, she ask me if want hj, I said I want fj, she said she doesnt do so it was massage only. I invited her out. we had a meal 2-3 times but communication lagging no real chemistry at the table. she was my regular, went for about 10 times, always good massage, chemistry is there but any attempt to touch her inappropriately was refused, she moved away so I stopped trying and went for only massage until she did a one hand session: and did not tip and never returned (I am pretty sure she already had the ticket to RTC and didnt care)

4. newest ML gave good massage and good hj and pretty and shy, my type so I returned... 2nd session better massage and full roaming and frenching, it was awesome and spontaneous... so I invite her out to see if she is open for more... she says OK but eventually stays silent. I return for 3rd session (to punish her, spank her ass) , she knew the program already but massage was even better than before... I ask why she disappers and she now propose a date... so we might go out this weekend, I can test the waters ;)

So, dont stuck with the same ml, dont compromise.. keep looking untill you find someone you happy with

candeo_88
25-10-2021, 04:16 PM
I believe in all situations cos I have:
1) enjoyed full service during my first time to the ML,
2) enjoyed full service after a few visits to the ML, and
3) enjoyed no full service even after a few visits to the ML.

Agree that money is an attraction for the ML to open up but hey, each ML has her own priorities and principles...

So when you are laying there on the massage bed, she's the boss and she calls the shots...after all, she's a ML and not a FL...:D:cool:

junyowftw
25-10-2021, 09:27 PM
Solid bro ImBondJBond

funny4sg
26-10-2021, 11:48 AM
This I totally agree.
To add on, vast majority of the MLs will not use text message to answer questions on GQ. Basic understanding is 保养 (ie HJ) - whether it comes with roaming outside orninside of clothing is a separate thing. If you use WeChat, you can discuss using voice messages. MLs will typically choose not to do text replies, because such replies can be screen captured and cause them trouble if forwarded to wrong parties.
As for anything beyond HJ, it is subject to mutual chemistry and negotiation on the spot.

after all, she's a ML and not a FL...:D:cool:

Piledriver
26-10-2021, 03:26 PM
Usually if you got the following, quite easy to unlock

(1) Strong cock
(2) handsome face
(3) Sweet talker
(4) Deep pocket

From my own personal experience, if you have points (1) & (2), half the job is done. All you need is a little bit more of (3) and its game on. If you can nail down the first 3 points, then (4) doesn't matter.

I had successfully fucked several MLs (I specialize in those home-based MLs) the past few years, and 2 of them had become my regular FBs. And I did not lavish any insane tips or expansive gifts on them. Sex with them just feels so much better and satisfying without the commercial feel.

You might say that I have the advantage of a well-endowed manhood, a good-looking face (Not handsome, btw) and a sweet tongue. But believe me, I still have to put in the effort to visit the ML a few times to build up the rapport and sexual chemistry.

Sometimes it happens very fast, sometimes a bit longer. Some I visit one time, and instantly I know cannot make it. Its all about how you connect with the ML sexually and emotionally. This is something that no amount of money can buy.

If you have (4), then by all means use it. If you don't have any of the above, then there's still hope. You just need to learn how to look good, and brush up on your sweet talking. Oh, and if you are weak down there.... do not despair. There's always tongkat ali :D

afterburn
26-10-2021, 04:08 PM
Can unlock discounted rates, I am very pleased already :D, no need to talk about unlocking other aspects.

Takes a long time to find too, those that are willing to accept lower than market rate tips.

Sometimes dressing helps too. Dressing DOWN, to get discount :D

sipeklong
27-10-2021, 01:26 AM
I always do that to my regular ml and it always turned out a full hour session of JG only. :D

Wow an hr of hj, long lasting leh. I can 10min i song liao.
Help massage her for a few min… where? Abalone huh??

fatuncle
27-10-2021, 12:24 PM
I think personal hygiene also plays an important part.

Imagine if I am smelly and dirty, ML confirmed will avoid me lot.....

Try put on perfume, use mouth wash before u enter the shop, bath cleanly especially Didi..

Samto
28-10-2021, 06:45 PM
Wow an hr of hj, long lasting leh. I can 10min i song liao.
Help massage her for a few min… where? Abalone huh??

Mainly butt area, some ml quite sensitive and turned on from there :D

fordnite69
20-11-2021, 05:21 PM
Just want to share an experience that I had last week where I kena makan (although it's small amount).

Went to G***** P*** Spa Clementi branch, first time going so I called and booked first. My intention was to have a normal massage, cause from the outside and online reviews, it looks legit and clean. Wanted 60 min but they kept pushing for 90 minute, and willing to give $5 discount so I accepted, damage was $70 (advertised is 90 min $75).

My masseuse (don't even know her name, but shoulder length dyed golden brown hair) brought me to the room upstairs, asked me to wash up first then call her. So far so good looks clean. Then the massage start, it was just small talk here and there, then ask me if I got girlfriend (I said no), and those kind of questions fishing if I got fuck recently. I would rate her massage skills average cause like half fuck kind, some parts good some parts bad.

After about 30 minutes of massaging upper back, she pull down the towel which was waist down, grabbed my balls and asked if I want some special massage. and she say something about some massage help to drain, very good for men. (My mandarin not very good so I managed to piece together here and there)

When I hear her say that, I stunned, cause I didn't expect it at all. So I ask her again what is it? And she say help to clear any blockage for men. Then I ask her how much? She say $40 plus. I was very skeptical cause usual damage for HJ is like $100(?).

To be very sure, I asked her again if this massage will be shiok (shuang) for me. And she say I very long no girlfriend (from the convo with her earlier), and confirm will feel good. And a lot of army guys come to visit them for this massage.

At this point, my little bro already hard, is like she ownself pop the GQ without me trying. But I never clarify with her whether got HJ and any other additional service. So I just said yes okay.

Then she went to grab some oil, start to massage all over from back to legs. I tried to touch her but she say she ticklish, keep pushing my hand away. And then she went behind, ask me lift my ass up and start to massage the pelvic area. After about 10 minutes, she ask me turn over and I thought I was about to get the HJ already.

She tease me until my little bro can't tahan, so I just ask her "when you going to help me shoot?" And she say she don't do that here. Then my face was like wtf???. And I try to persuade her, ask if can pay her extra to shoot and she say something like they don't do that here, against her own morale code. But no matter how I fish, she still say no.

This was when I realize I kena makan $40, just for her to tease me. And if cannot even release, how is it shiok? Then she even had the cheek to ask me if want another 30 minutes. So I just tell it to her face, if no shoot, I don't want. Then she just massage another 5 minutes and done.

Overall the damage was $115 ($70 + 45). The massage was average 6/10, can't even roam or anything. Though the total amount is just about $100+, I know I kena makan when I can go to a better massage place for less. And yes bros, I know this is my fault so don't have to rub it in.

Just sharing my story here for everyone to be aware.

massagelover669
20-11-2021, 05:32 PM
Just want to share an experience that I had last week where I kena makan (although it's small amount).

Went to G***** P*** Spa Clementi branch, first time going so I called and booked first. My intention was to have a normal massage, cause from the outside and online reviews, it looks legit and clean. Wanted 60 min but they kept pushing for 90 minute, and willing to give $5 discount so I accepted, damage was $70 (advertised is 90 min $75).

My masseuse (don't even know her name, but shoulder length dyed golden brown hair) brought me to the room upstairs, asked me to wash up first then call her. So far so good looks clean. Then the massage start, it was just small talk here and there, then ask me if I got girlfriend (I said no), and those kind of questions fishing if I got fuck recently. I would rate her massage skills average cause like half fuck kind, some parts good some parts bad.

After about 30 minutes of massaging upper back, she pull down the towel which was waist down, grabbed my balls and asked if I want some special massage. and she say something about some massage help to drain, very good for men. (My mandarin not very good so I managed to piece together here and there)

When I hear her say that, I stunned, cause I didn't expect it at all. So I ask her again what is it? And she say help to clear any blockage for men. Then I ask her how much? She say $40 plus. I was very skeptical cause usual damage for HJ is like $100(?).

To be very sure, I asked her again if this massage will be shiok (shuang) for me. And she say I very long no girlfriend (from the convo with her earlier), and confirm will feel good. And a lot of army guys come to visit them for this massage.

At this point, my little bro already hard, is like she ownself pop the GQ without me trying. But I never clarify with her whether got HJ and any other additional service. So I just said yes okay.

Then she went to grab some oil, start to massage all over from back to legs. I tried to touch her but she say she ticklish, keep pushing my hand away. And then she went behind, ask me lift my ass up and start to massage the pelvic area. After about 10 minutes, she ask me turn over and I thought I was about to get the HJ already.

She tease me until my little bro can't tahan, so I just ask her "when you going to help me shoot?" And she say she don't do that here. Then my face was like wtf???. And I try to persuade her, ask if can pay her extra to shoot and she say something like they don't do that here, against her own morale code. But no matter how I fish, she still say no.

This was when I realize I kena makan $40, just for her to tease me. And if cannot even release, how is it shiok? Then she even had the cheek to ask me if want another 30 minutes. So I just tell it to her face, if no shoot, I don't want. Then she just massage another 5 minutes and done.

Overall the damage was $115 ($70 + 45). The massage was average 6/10, can't even roam or anything. Though the total amount is just about $100+, I know I kena makan when I can go to a better massage place for less. And yes bros, I know this is my fault so don't have to rub it in.

Just sharing my story here for everyone to be aware.
since when usual rate for hj is $100 :eek:

cavemanng
20-11-2021, 05:34 PM
From my own personal experience, if you have points (1) & (2), half the job is done. All you need is a little bit more of (3) and its game on. If you can nail down the first 3 points, then (4) doesn't matter.

I had successfully fucked several MLs (I specialize in those home-based MLs) the past few years, and 2 of them had become my regular FBs. And I did not lavish any insane tips or expansive gifts on them. Sex with them just feels so much better and satisfying without the commercial feel.

You might say that I have the advantage of a well-endowed manhood, a good-looking face (Not handsome, btw) and a sweet tongue. But believe me, I still have to put in the effort to visit the ML a few times to build up the rapport and sexual chemistry.

Sometimes it happens very fast, sometimes a bit longer. Some I visit one time, and instantly I know cannot make it. Its all about how you connect with the ML sexually and emotionally. This is something that no amount of money can buy.

If you have (4), then by all means use it. If you don't have any of the above, then there's still hope. You just need to learn how to look good, and brush up on your sweet talking. Oh, and if you are weak down there.... do not despair. There's always tongkat ali :D

Totally agree with your points. 1,2 given by parents. 3 can self practice. I think many ppl succeeded without 2. But I doubt ppl can succeed without 1 and 3. 4 is worthless unlike what bignehneh says. Doesn’t work on any girl but some girls yes. To me, I don’t like transactions. Lol

fordnite69
20-11-2021, 05:38 PM
since when usual rate for hj is $100 :eek:

What's the usual rate? I dont even know... newbie here lol

lawrene
20-11-2021, 06:36 PM
What's the usual rate? I dont even know... newbie here lol

It used to be 50 including roaming top with some top off. Nowadays the rate seems to be 50 for just HJ without roaming, 80 for roaming top. Some even ask for 100 just for roaming top.
But having said that, it is still possible to find 50 for top roaming inside. Some 80 allow roam everywhere.
Of course you may get more when you are regular or have rapport with the ML.

fordnite69
20-11-2021, 06:47 PM
It used to be 50 including roaming top with some top off. Nowadays the rate seems to be 50 for just HJ without roaming, 80 for roaming top. Some even ask for 100 just for roaming top.
But having said that, it is still possible to find 50 for top roaming inside. Some 80 allow roam everywhere.
Of course you may get more when you are regular or have rapport with the ML.

ah i see, thanks for the insight. but from this forum it's quite hard to get any contacts without establishing my own for trade. else ill just get makan until i find one

ulysses84
20-11-2021, 06:49 PM
Like what taiwan 鳳梨鼠薯 says, to hook girl the 3 key elements

BIG DICK
HANDSOME
DEEP POCKET

lawrene
20-11-2021, 07:47 PM
ah i see, thanks for the insight. but from this forum it's quite hard to get any contacts without establishing my own for trade. else ill just get makan until i find one

From my observation, those heavily advertized on FB with nicely done photoshoot ML usually is a trap. You can try those less travelled path for more rewaards.

klthbm
21-11-2021, 03:14 PM

Never pay upfront, always insist on payment after. Max for HJ should be 50 although you can probably get as low as 20/30 if you insist hard enough. If you are looking for FJ, don't go over 100, most will accept your price if you demonstrate willingness to walk away.

bignehneh
26-11-2021, 07:24 AM
I love to unlock those massage lady who don’t offer fj. The more difficult, the better becasue it shows the pussy is really fresh. Every ML is different so you need ur own skill. For example, big tits ML melody, she loves her tits to be rub gently. You rub it correctly. Her pussy will be soaking wet. 99% do it wrongly

RotiPrata Man
26-11-2021, 12:17 PM

Reason because your id is too new. We scare you mata :D

funny4sg
26-11-2021, 12:35 PM
Everyone here virtually starts by paying some "school fees" to try out, step on landmines and eventually find good lobangs, for mutual exchange/sharing.
Don't expect people to simply share good lobangs that they spent their money, time and bullets to get.
Freeloaders are not welcome, and there is not such thing as entitlement simply because you are a member of the forum.

Suggest you go explore, post a few authentic FRs here based on your own experience, and gain trust. Unless of course you happen to like the colour blue for whatever reasons.

Newbieshag
26-11-2021, 02:30 PM
I love to unlock those massage lady who don’t offer fj. The more difficult, the better becasue it shows the pussy is really fresh. Every ML is different so you need ur own skill. For example, big tits ML melody, she loves her tits to be rub gently. You rub it correctly. Her pussy will be soaking wet. 99% do it wrongly

Ya me too but I will fail miserably 99% of the time, just take it as playing “Chess” ,lol. Cause I no skill, no money and no look. 🤪

funny4sg
26-11-2021, 02:49 PM
Don't give up and keep trying.
Looks is secondary, as compared to having nice personality and a strong hard rod that cannot be easily tamed by mere HJ.
Skills can be honed over time ...
You will certainly need some cash, but not excessive.

For me, I constantly explore and push the boundaries at Cat3 curtain joints that only offer HJ.
Recently, I have succeeded to get FJ from HDB joints at several locations.
You will be surprised how deprived the ladies are, and how receptive they are, once you demonstrate that you are strong yet caring. You may not score during the first visit, but can use it to build chemistry and to prepare for subsequent visits.

FYI, I am an ugly fat guy above 50 yo.

Ya me too but I will fail miserably 99% of the time, just take it as playing “Chess” ,lol. Cause I no skill, no money and no look. ��

candeo_88
30-11-2021, 01:24 PM
I like this type of challenges too...really a sense of satisfaction when objectives is achieved...:D:cool:

hock19
30-11-2021, 02:06 PM
I like this type of challenges too...really a sense of satisfaction when objectives is achieved...:D:cool:

Yeah.... after that go on to the next target!!

candeo_88
30-11-2021, 02:27 PM
Precisely...just too many mountains to conquer...and too many cows to milk...

:D:cool:

Yeah.... after that go on to the next target!!

l0v3r
21-12-2021, 07:09 AM
I'm having a hard time to unlock ML these days. Any tips? Lots of ML have full service, but say no on michat.

Kokoro111
21-12-2021, 07:47 AM
I'm having a hard time to unlock ML these days. Any tips? Lots of ML have full service, but say no on michat.

This is not skill problem, no matter how good your skill is, they won't say full service provided. This can serve as a proof and they are in trouble if reported.
Just go and ask in front, if they do they will tell you

ad_riche
21-12-2021, 07:56 AM
i realised to unlock those MLs not only need alot money, you need to have alot time to spend on it too......not easy.

ihatealll
21-12-2021, 09:23 AM
i realised to unlock those MLs not only need alot money, you need to have alot time to spend on it too......not easy.

Ya. Have to bring out on dates. I see some of those michat ones go eat seafood together, give teddy bear and rose bouquet during birthday etc.

oldwabbit
21-12-2021, 10:13 AM

In addition to time and money, often there is a heavy emotional toll to pay

funny4sg
21-12-2021, 03:29 PM
How many MLs will dare text in michat, stating in black and white that they offer full service, without even meeting you for a session and knowing if you are AV ?
This is not called unlocking. Unlocking is not accomplished this way.

l0v3r
29-12-2021, 11:55 AM
This is not skill problem, no matter how good your skill is, they won't say full service provided. This can serve as a proof and they are in trouble if reported.
Just go and ask in front, if they do they will tell you

Sigh i go up front also really don't have haha

bignehneh
29-12-2021, 12:01 PM

I usually need 2-3 session max..confirm can access the pussy

thorium
29-12-2021, 12:50 PM
Sometimes it depends on chemistry and circumstances. I once had a regular ML who didn't offer anything and no teasing too for about a year. However, her massage was good and quite SYT, and we were on quite good terms. At one point, I stopped visiting her, and COVID came and the ML business took a downturn. Shortly before she RTC earlier this year, came a surprise text message. She wanted to make me her first customer with a happy ending. Never imagined that would happen. So I had the first and only such session with her before she RTC.

There was another ML who didn't offer autoroam but eventually unhooked after we became comfortable over several visits.

siamkia49
29-12-2021, 01:26 PM
Shortly before she RTC earlier this year, came a surprise text message. She wanted to make me her first customer with a happy ending. Never imagined that would happen. So I had the first and only such session with her before she RTC..

And you actually believed her words...

afterburn
29-12-2021, 02:04 PM

Why you burst his bubble on such a festive period? :confused: :D

MichaelWinn
29-12-2021, 04:04 PM

Fairytales are sweet but most mls have many carrot heads so we cannot be the special one

cutecuteboy
29-12-2021, 04:25 PM
Fairytales are sweet but most mls have many carrot heads so we cannot be the special one

And many lao gongs and special bfs too.
There's like a hierarchy structure, but it is invisible to most, if not all clients.

One wouldn't know what's one placement in it. :cool:

LurkerLurks
29-12-2021, 04:27 PM
Lol sound like someone kena KC liao. If they say they come here very long and nv do GQ before, is like saying all bros here is just to chit chat, nv find anything else actually.

bondage
29-12-2021, 05:22 PM
Men are the weaker sex.

At least, do with eyes open and know it's all part of the game. All temporal.

If there are more benefits, don't have to be carried away. She also won't say you are hers and hers alone. Nether do you need to say she's the only one. But then, sweet nothings sound better.

thorium
30-12-2021, 01:53 PM

I did believe her. I had been visiting her for a year before that. There is no reason for her to wait one year to offer me if she was already doing it. And I had asked her a few times before. Anyway I had nothing to lose by accepting that offer.

bignehneh
01-01-2022, 06:53 PM
Actually I use these process

Step 1: sweet talk them. Saying the look young etc..

Step 2: massage them. 95% are super tired due to job nature. Press calf, shoulder, neck, back, buttocks, then tits

Step 3: 磨砂 for them. This one u can rub almost every part of her body

Bignehneh 101 massage technique to unlock every ML (http://fumacrom.com/3MkAi)

Elvintay
01-01-2022, 07:39 PM
Thanks for sharing… will try

Xgenre
01-01-2022, 10:10 PM
Step 2: massage them. 95% are super tired due to job nature. Press calf, shoulder, neck, back, buttocks, then tits

Step 3: 磨砂 for them. This one u can rub almost every part of her body

Means you go to a MP, pay the hourly massage fee and you massage the ML instead of the other way round?

bignehneh
01-01-2022, 10:27 PM
Means you go to a MP, pay the hourly massage fee and you massage the ML instead of the other way round?

She massage me and release first. Then I helped her massage and relax lo. If some have booking that is back to back schedule then very difficult. But as she massaged you, you can also stretch out ur hand and massage her calf right?

No need to strictly follow book. Freestyle my friend

Xgenre
01-01-2022, 10:39 PM
No need to strictly follow book. Freestyle my friend

Thank you. Now I know.

AnnieYJL
02-01-2022, 08:28 AM
Some customers will stop visiting the same ML once she has been unlocked as there is no more thrill. Some will work hard and try their luck to unlock using tips or many return visits. Since she was going to RTC, might as well try to earn more tips.

Same theory as gf become wife? Hot sex as gf and no sex as wife?

oldwabbit
05-01-2022, 03:22 PM
Same theory as gf become wife? Hot sex as gf and no sex as wife?

Nah... cannot be compared to marriage like hat. For me unlocking can be as simple as getting the JG ML to give me a hug after/during the climax.

bonk69
05-01-2022, 04:05 PM
Remind me the apek paid 500 per session with super chio vietnam girl and report to media for swindler of his money!
So lucky uncle still can taste top grade abalone :eek:

bondage
08-01-2022, 11:55 PM
Nah... cannot be compared to marriage like hat. For me unlocking can be as simple as getting the JG ML to give me a hug after/during the climax.

It all lies in the interactions with the girl other than looks.

Because when there's eye contact and great conversation content and the feel of trust and timing, intimacies will happen. The validation will be in the spontaneity and variations of intimacies whether on or off menu.

You make a difference to her from others, and she makes a difference to you from others so that it's worthwhile when each appointment happens.

All these differences are affirmed and not taken for granted. You tell her nicely and vice versa. Trust is number 1. Interesting and attractiveness also number 1. Also this is not KC as in taking advantage or exploiting each other.

But if there's no meaning to further carry on, then leave naturally and walk away. It's not about getting married or starting a joint venture.

cavemanng
09-01-2022, 07:03 AM

Because when there's eye contact and great conversation content and the feel of trust and timing, intimacies will happen. The validation will be in the spontaneity and variations of intimacies whether on or off menu.

You make a difference to her from others, and she makes a difference to you from others so that it's worthwhile when each appointment happens.

All these differences are affirmed and not taken for granted. You tell her nicely and vice versa. Trust is number 1. Interesting and attractiveness also number 1. Also this is not KC as in taking advantage or exploiting each other.

But if there's no meaning to further carry on, then leave naturally and walk away. It's not about getting married or starting a joint venture.

I agree with brothers here

oldwabbit
09-01-2022, 10:10 AM

I also agree with you. Well said. Always be kind to people and treat them nicely. If we respect others, we are essentially making ourselves respectable as well.

bondage
09-01-2022, 10:32 AM
I also agree with you. Well said. Always be kind to people and treat them nicely. If we respect others, we are essentially making ourselves respectable as well.

But know whether they are taking advantage of us or not appreciative. It's best to have good EQ though that may be asking too much of them. Not everyone is like that amongst ourselves and themselves. Also don't look down on them, treat them with friendly attitude.

However, nobody is forcing anybody. Just use big head and small head together.

Not trying to be judgmental.

darkness4311
10-01-2022, 11:48 AM
It is all depend on the ML I know some ML die die will not do other services even you offer them any amount they want. I remember last time i know a few who only do hand food and I ask for full course meals they say very expensive that nobody want so they do not offer so I ask them how much and they kept saying very expensive and I ask them to give a quote and finally they gave me a quote and indeed quite expensive and they say see I told you so. At the end I did agreed to it provided they are willing to do raw and spend the night. They say no except 3 or 4 agreed.

bondage
10-01-2022, 12:20 PM
Sometimes, negotiating is a chore and distraction.

If it's just ML, the first thing for me is the experience in creatively pushing the boundaries beyond SOP.

Every activity is a means to an end - mutual pleasure and release.

When the girl says, "我相信你",I know she's enjoying and she trusts me. There will then be further developments. Don't be too frequent with her anyway.