PDA

View Full Version : Armpit fetish

TomYumm
26-07-2021, 01:05 PM
Hello my fellow samsters, just wondering if there are any ladies who are also into armpit fetish? Like sniffing and licking armpits. I personally have armpit fetish and am craving for some armpits haha. I am a 26 year old male, 177cm tall and medium build. If there are any ladies who are interested for a meetup can Dm me hehe.

I mean no harm…i’m just a guy who is really into armpits fetish haha

*if there is anything wrong with this thread, pls do not hesitate to delete it.

piichai
26-07-2021, 01:30 PM
Hello my fellow samsters, just wondering if there are any ladies who are also into armpit fetish? Like sniffing and licking armpits. I personally have armpit fetish and am craving for some armpits haha. I am a 26 year old male, 177cm tall and medium build. If there are any ladies who are interested for a meetup can Dm me hehe.

I mean no harm…i’m just a guy who is really into armpits fetish haha

*if there is anything wrong with this thread, pls do not hesitate to delete it.

I have some ML will fulfill my armpit fetist.

Pay and ask them to do it.

hanso
27-07-2021, 04:42 PM
I have some ML will fulfill my armpit fetist.

Pay and ask them to do it.

Their armpits hairy or hairless? :D

TomYumm
28-07-2021, 07:17 PM
Their armpits hairy or hairless? :D

upppsss hehe

StupidCharsiew
28-07-2021, 09:40 PM
I also got a friend who's into armpits. But I don't like mine being lick cos too sensitive.

TomYumm
29-07-2021, 10:34 AM
I also got a friend who's into armpits. But I don't like mine being lick cos too sensitive.

I also don’t like mine being licked hahaha but i would like to sniff / lick some armpits hahahaha

piichai
29-07-2021, 11:22 AM
I also don’t like mine being licked hahaha but i would like to sniff / lick some armpits hahahaha

Can you imagine if its clean shaven, fair and she tremble when you sniff them ?
Often she will twirl and her facial expression is so good. But I get turned off if she giggled

TomYumm
29-07-2021, 12:59 PM
Can you imagine if its clean shaven, fair and she tremble when you sniff them ?
Often she will twirl and her facial expression is so good. But I get turned off is she giggled

HAHA yes! i agree, sometimes it just spoils the mood.

Lucytoday
29-07-2021, 06:36 PM
Didn't think that there would be that many armpit fetish guys till someone asked me to record a video for him. But looks like there are quite a number of you afterall. Here's a snippet from my video :D

https://i.imgur.com/AM2yWDK.jpg

TomYumm
30-07-2021, 11:36 PM
Didn't think that there would be that many armpit fetish guys till someone asked me to record a video for him. But looks like there are quite a number of you afterall. Here's a snippet from my video :D

https://i.imgur.com/AM2yWDK.jpg

wew, nice and beautiful armpits, would love to lick them if got the chance hehe

StupidCharsiew
31-07-2021, 12:00 PM

https://i.imgur.com/AM2yWDK.jpgNGL your tits looks nice. Too bad got star blocking the nipple :D

TomYumm
02-08-2021, 09:16 AM
good morning! am still looooooking hehe

JaniceTay
04-08-2021, 12:42 AM
good morning! am still looooooking hehe

All the best to you and hope you find your perfect armpit! :D

TomYumm
04-08-2021, 07:53 PM
All the best to you and hope you find your perfect armpit! :D

Hahaha thank you sis(:

SiliconVibrator
05-08-2021, 01:53 PM
Previously i will lick my fb clean shaven armpit during sex until she goes ah ah ah moaning all the way:D

TomYumm
05-08-2021, 03:33 PM
Previously i will lick my fb clean shaven armpit during sex until she goes ah ah ah moaning all the way:D

How i wish i can be like you too;)

SiliconVibrator
05-08-2021, 03:41 PM
How i wish i can be like you too;)

Gd luck in finding your armpit lol

TomYumm
05-08-2021, 03:47 PM
Gd luck in finding your armpit lol

Thanks for the luck! i might just need that haha